• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Artstravaganza - February Results!

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
The PokéCommunity Artstravaganza - Results!​

Hello all!

I am pleased to announce that we have the results for the contest! Before I say them, I'd like to once again thank everybody for entering! Also, a big thank you goes to Ookami, who came up with the idea for this competition! :D

We didn't have as many entries this month, but those that we did have more than made up for that! :D It was a pleasure looking through some wonderful pieces of artwork! ^^ Thanks to the judges for their prompt responses - I'm sure you're all itching to know who won!

So without further ado...the results!

*drumroll*

In first place we have...
igtica!

In second place we have...
Overlord IX!

In third place we have...
Diamond~Star!

Congratulations to all the winners, and to everyone who took part in the competition! It really was a pleasure looking at all your wonderful art! :D We hope to see you entering again!

We don't have any banners this month yet, but someone has offered to make them for us so they can post them here when they wish!

On behalf of the judges, thanks again to everyone, and we're looking forward to seeing your entries for next month's contest!

--FG :)

Memory

let's waste time ✖
Years
*Loses breath* I REALLY CAME IN THIRD PLACE! =D *faints* Congrats to all of the winners, and all of the entries were wonderful~ =D

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
Wheeeeee! That hasn't happened in a long time! It's for keiko though.. that poor whale...YAY DS I told you it was a great pic!!!! *hugs* well done everyone ^-^!

Back