PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Anime Discussion # 400: Island Time!

Charaxes
March 4th, 2006, 07:00 AM
Here is where you can discuss the final filler episode of the Hoenn arc and transition to Evergrande City in "Island Time!"

Finally Wailord's real introduction (not counting that weak cameo in "Having a Wailord of a Good Time!").

My review to come forthwith.

Aegis
March 4th, 2006, 08:20 AM
I liked how Robyn stayed on the island at the end and all. I also really liked wailord, it was really cool. Team Rocket will never learn though will they?

Miss Reyna
March 4th, 2006, 08:59 PM
AGR!!! I hated that episode. The worst pun title ever made by 4Kids. A Wailord of a Time. That was horrible.

Back to buisness.

Team Rocket doesn't learn because Ash and co keep on falling for the same tricks. May winning plane tickets? Didn't we see this before like during the Orange Island episode a few times. It nice to see that they bringing some old tricks back.

Hmm... For some reason I was just thinking about where Jessie is from. It was something that she said that reminded me that she is from Hoenn. I just thought that she was from Hoenn again. Just a thought.

I see that Glaile has become just another pokemon. Background. Sad. He was so funny as a cute snorunt.

Hmm...Team Rocket steals ship that co made and ran off with Pikachu. I see that this is kind of new. Not the first time that they backstabbed Ash and co.

Walimer evoling? Coolie. That is a big pokemon. I thought it would be bigger.

Then the episode ended with a sailing into the sunset on a Wailord.

What was the lesson learned from the episode that the annoucer metion?

6/10- This was a boring episode. It wasn't that interesting and kind of boring. I mean I was remembering something that I thought about a long time ago. Hmm. It was a pointless filler.

Next is the Hoenn League Championships!! Meowth in boots and many fights to come!!! NYA!!

What was the lesson from this episode anyways?

cryztalwing
March 5th, 2006, 12:59 AM
it was a good episode. It whould have been very funny if they had maid it were either May or Ash imagine them being on the Island together, being an old couple!;) since that guy sayd been on it ever since he got there

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
March 5th, 2006, 11:18 AM
I would wanted to see that to. That episode was okay. Robyn did the right thing staying with the Wailord instead of going back to where he was from.

~Dark Venusaur