• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have some Questions.

Sheepnut

Banned
Years
Why does nearly half the population of PC just recolour or edit pokemon and then open breeding shops? How is breeding shops spriting? Also why do I never see anything not pokemon related, I mean I know its a pokemon forum but you gotta like other things right?

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
Sheepnut, you shouldn't post separate threads just to ask questions. If you want to ask a sprite-related question, please post in the Lounge instead. Since Pokémon-related pictures are popular here, it's safe to assume that that's what most people want to post - people have other interests of course, but Pokémon is very suitable for spriting.

I shall have to lock this now - if you would like to pose these questions, please use the Pixel Art Lounge.

*locks*

--FG

Back