PDA

View Full Version : Waiting

Amy-chan
March 6th, 2006, 10:11 PM
Before, I was afraid of posting poetry here, for fear of not only not meeting the standards of this forum but perhaps getting my poems stolen. But now I don't care anymore....

*POEM DELETED BY CREATOR: Please close this pointless thread.*

Croconaw
March 7th, 2006, 04:10 AM
Hey! thats good Amy!! I like it, very emotional. Keep up the good work!

Amy-chan
March 7th, 2006, 06:36 AM
Thanks LT. *hugs* Your comments are greatly appreciated. I thought it was rather suckish...but, well, that's just me. *laughs slightly* And when you're as confused as I was while writing this, you kind of don't have much sense in you to go proofread, etc....

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
March 7th, 2006, 07:05 AM
Though some rhymes were kind of forced (a few) And the rhythm was sometimes a bit sloppy, I think this a great poem. It clearly transmits the feeling of reliance I think it's supposed to. Just a little thing to point out though;

"You will return, unless you don't"
Okay, this loses me just a little bit. Leave those logic and ovbiousness twists to people like Bono. XD

9/10

Amy-chan
March 7th, 2006, 03:09 PM
It did seem forced at parts, I quite agree, and my rhythm was absolutely terrible. I'm often that way in writing poetry, I need to break away from it. Anyway, thank you for your comments; they're greatly appreciated. I'll be sure to keep that in mind the next time I write a poem.

I will be deleting the poem now, just in case poem thieves are lurking around(though I doubt anyone would want to steal this stupid poem anyway, there are much better ones on this forum). I'm sorry that this renders creating this thread virtually pointless, but meh. After this, could a mod please close this thread? I apologize for such a rash change of plans, and thank you.