PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Pokemon Movie

mew2_v1
March 8th, 2006, 03:19 AM
Vote your favourite pokemon movie

Nodroz
March 8th, 2006, 06:23 PM
*votes for The Power of One and Jirachi Wishmaker* I also like Mewtwo Strikes Back and Mewtwo Returns.

Alpham-A-Epsilons
March 8th, 2006, 07:41 PM
Well lets Pokemon 2000 because it has Lugia and Pokemon 4 ever because it has Celebi

Katsu Koneko
March 8th, 2006, 08:15 PM
I pick Pokemon 2000(Ash the chosen one!), Pokemon Heroes(Altoshipping!(Ash/Latias), and Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero Rukario(Lucario)(Ash the wave master!)

As you can tell I love Satoshi/Ash. ^^;;

PokemonTrainerLisa
March 8th, 2006, 11:25 PM
And of course, I picked my two favorite Pokemon movies. And those are Pokemon The Movie 2000 and Pokemon Heroes. ^_^

cryztalwing
March 9th, 2006, 12:12 AM
Celebi Voice of the forest was just uhhh to wired! Jirachi Wish Maker was a lot better... Destiny Deoxys Was pretty cool, thow it had some very boring part's to it. Ash had a great opportunity to make a move on May or at less filrt with her in it<well to me it look like he did had a chanch>. But he did not:surprised: Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero Rukario, I have some screen shot's from the movie, but not the movie it self. It look's really good, and I can tell it also once agian give's May and Ash an opportunity to get to know each other better by looking at some of the screen shoot's from the movie. You know the scence were they are at that castle and they are on the balcony. May has a really pretty pink and white dress on there. and Ash dress in that outfit, really bring's out his good look's. I be surprised if May and Ash did not notice each other more closely after that scene...

Egyptian Sphinx
March 9th, 2006, 09:26 AM
I like all pokemon movies but the one I like most is Pokemon Heroes: Latios and Latias ^_^

~BlackHeartedWolf~
March 9th, 2006, 02:03 PM
Blarg....three-way tie for me ^^; I voted for Mewtwo Returns, Pokemon Heroes (Which, in my opinion, had the best music out of all of them), and Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero Rukario.

Psycho
March 9th, 2006, 03:10 PM
My favorite would have to be Destiny Deoxys, albeit, Mew and The Wave Guiding Hero Rukario and Spell of the Unknown aren't too far behind. They are the most well-plotted and better-animated Pokemon movies from my perspective.

Psycho

Torkoal Greg
March 9th, 2006, 03:39 PM
Well this was a difficult pick. Really I loved the first 3 movies over all of the other ones. So I narrowed it down to those 3, than I had a hard choice. The unrealism of the first 3, just capture my interest. So i looked at them each seperately, and I must say that the 3rd movie, Spell of the Unknown is my favorite. Entei is one of my favorite legendaries, and the movie was just a breath capturing movie. I loved it all in all.

Kurosaki~Dragon
March 9th, 2006, 08:01 PM
Pokemon 2000 it had lugia 'nuff said :P

Charaxes
March 11th, 2006, 06:35 AM
Since the movie thread got locked, I wouldn't mind a repeat but I do think you should make this "Favorite movie and why you vote for it/like it" as part of your reasoning. Once you do, I'll pin it up there.

And to join in: the fourth movie, as it had an actual plot. The animation quality on the other hand...

Sammi
March 11th, 2006, 06:41 AM
I tend to like the first three movies (and the Mewtwo special, it was pretty fun) better than the ones afterwards (even though I do like time-travel). The others just don't seem to be as great for me.
Why? I like the storylines, I guess. The Pokemon in them were pretty cool as well :3

If I had to pick one, I guess the third. I liked the Unown, and what they created. ^^;

I haven't seen a Pokemon movie in ages though. I think the last one I saw was when they showed the 7th on TV. @_@ I own 4-6, but like I said, they don't appeal to me as much. That, and I just don't watch movies too often anymore unless everyone else wants to watch them.
*should really see about buying the first three someday*

Aegis
March 11th, 2006, 08:51 AM
All but the fourth movie, I really hated that one... My favorite though was probably the first or Destiny Deoxys

Dogboy2709
March 11th, 2006, 10:19 AM
Bascilly, i like them all as my favorite, but if i had to pick one, it would be Pokémon 2000, because that's when team rocket does there helping motto

Jessie: If that kid thinks we're here for trouble
James: Then we're surely going to burst his bubble

ポケSTAR-Zero
March 11th, 2006, 10:23 AM
Pokemon Heroes is my favorite ^^

coachwhipneoship
March 11th, 2006, 10:28 AM
Mewtwo Returns is my #1 favorite.
Why?
One word:
Domino! AKA Agent 009, the Black Tulip. :]

Rukario
March 11th, 2006, 10:40 AM
right now my fav has to be the latest movie, Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero - Lucario

It was so well done, had an awesome story and great animation.. can't wait for the US release to see if they keep the same feel here.. my other favs include movie 1 and 2.

Imagination Ninja
March 15th, 2006, 10:47 AM
my favorite is Pokemon First Movie Mewtwo Strikes Back and Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero - Lucario. because they both awesome movies.

Charaxes
March 16th, 2006, 07:48 AM
Mewtwo Returns is my #1 favorite.
Why?
One word:
Domino! AKA Agent 009, the Black Tulip. :]

You do know that Mewtwo Returns was a TV Special, right? 4Kids just edited to be like a movie to cover up for the fact it was a TV Special and keep the movie theme recurring. The first MOVIE naturally needs a follow up MOVIE.

Yeah. Still one of the best.

coachwhipneoship
March 16th, 2006, 09:00 AM
You do know that Mewtwo Returns was a TV Special, right? 4Kids just edited to be like a movie to cover up for the fact it was a TV Special and keep the movie theme recurring. The first MOVIE naturally needs a follow up MOVIE.

Yeah. Still one of the best.

Yup, I knew that. It's still my favorite though. ^^

Yggdrasill-sama
March 18th, 2006, 06:40 AM
The Power of One, mainly because I loved the scene in which the Team Rocket trio risked their lives in order to save the world. Jirachi Wishmaker was pretty cool, too (go Butler :D).

Egyptian Sphinx
March 18th, 2006, 07:48 AM
Well I'd say the best pokemon movie is Pokemon 2000 and specialy Destiny Deoxys

Otter Mii-kun
March 20th, 2006, 02:12 PM
Spell of the Unown... 'cuz yous know why! >_<

Twilight Itachi X
March 20th, 2006, 02:26 PM
Mine are Pokemon: Mewtwo Strikes Back, Pokemon 2000, and Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero, Rukario.

JAG
March 21st, 2006, 03:08 PM
Pokemon Heroes!!!
Well I don't know what it is, but it's a great movie. :D

Besides...
Don't you just love Kanon/Bianca? She's soo cute...

DreamFiend_633
March 21st, 2006, 03:27 PM
I like every one of them except 2000, I dislike it, very boring. As for my favourite, I can't pick. Although I can't wait for movie 8.

Mari-Ashley
March 29th, 2006, 04:51 AM
My most favourite movie will always be Mewtwo Strikes Back.

Mouse
April 7th, 2006, 05:15 PM
This was a tough decision for me. Ultimately, I chose "Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero -Lucario," but I liked "The Spell of the Unown" nearly as much AND I got a greater emotional reaction from the latter.

I chose Lucario's movie because even though the main plot was stupid (Ash getting Pikachu back), the subplot was excellent (Lucario's pain and distrust). Lucario is a multidimensional character.

As for the third movie... I adore Molly. When I saw this in the theater, I didn't cry. I SOBBED. I felt SO bad for her. People even told me to shut up XD

I also like the Japanese version of "Mewtwo Strikes Back." That version of Mewtwo was so complex and philosophical, unlike the dub version where he was just some weirdo megalomaniac D:

I like almost all of the movies, with the exception of the 6th and 7th. The 6th was boring and the 7th reminded me of a scifi movie that would be on TV at 3:30 in the morning. The 2nd was pretty boring too, but I tolerate it because the legend was awesome, the Japanese soundtrack was great ("Minna ga Itakara" is my favorite Pocket Monsters song), and Melody was a fascinating character.

Sakura Sandhu
April 8th, 2006, 05:14 AM
I voted Power of One...lots of pokeshippy hints and Tracey *giggles*
and Pokemon Heroes...Latias was lovely *has yet to see more recent poke movies*

SilverTwilight
April 8th, 2006, 08:10 AM
pokemon 2000 is my favortiteX3 and lugia is awesomeXD

Skitty101
April 8th, 2006, 01:29 PM
I like all Pokemon movies but I have to say the third Pokemon movie is my favorite! i like how the little girl made up her own Pokemon.

Otter Mii-kun
April 8th, 2006, 04:16 PM
23 hours ago Mouse wrote:
When I saw this in the theater, I didn't cry. I SOBBED. I felt SO bad for her. People even told me to shut up
That's why I love her so much... how could such a cutie turn out to be so bad?

Baki Koji
April 8th, 2006, 09:12 PM
Hands down, Jirachi Wish Maker. Batoraa was truly a great character. I loved how he wasn't one of your cliched, one-dimensional villains. His backstory was well written and easy to symphasize with. His love for Daian was also quite touching. I'd place Revelation Lugia second. The scene in which Rocketto-Dan helped save the world was friggin awesome.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
April 13th, 2006, 03:42 PM
I love Pokemon's 3 and 7 the most

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Trainer_Kris
April 18th, 2006, 08:47 AM
I liked Pokemon Heroes, the setting was awesome, and it even had the italian music to go with the it ^_^ i don't know though, Mystery of Mew looks good, I just haven't seen it.

Mechaman
April 20th, 2006, 07:35 PM
i like pokemon, the frist move, i think mew is soooooooo cute
nidoking is my fave though

Ryoutarou
April 20th, 2006, 07:44 PM
I'm split between three movies, Pocket Monsters movie 3, Advanced Generation movies 1 and 3. All three of those are great and what I think the pinnacle of the Pokemon anime can be.

Tbone2356
April 20th, 2006, 08:26 PM
I Would Have To Say Destiny Deoxys And The First Movie.

Both Of Them Have Alot More Action And Better Story Lines Then The Rest.

But Im Really Looking Foward To The New Movie Speacial Called "Pokemon And The Master Of Illusion Pokemon" I Think Thats What Its Called. Im Really Excited About It Because Its Judgement Day, (If You Didnt Know) This Speacial Is An Hour Test For The New VA's. Im Mad That They Are Changing Em But Lets See What They Are Like. (It Airs April 29th If You Didnt Know Already)

Ai
April 20th, 2006, 09:52 PM
i like the first movie the most, and the third movie comes in second. i didn't think the 5th movie wouldn't get that many votes, but meh.

Rukario
April 20th, 2006, 10:04 PM
my new fav is the 8th movie.. Pokémon: Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero - Rukario! (ポケットモンスターアドバンスジェネレーション ミュウと波導の勇者ルカリオ)

great story, fantastic animation and a real action based, yet feelings invoking movie.. pretty hard to beat it..

~Alakazam~
April 24th, 2006, 06:01 PM
Pokemon 2000 and Pokemon 3. They were the last in theaters. I loved 2000, and it had a cool storyline with the legendary birds and the ancient mew card. Pokemon 3 pretty much sucked but it was I think the only movie that prominently featured Charizard battling (it was awesome). Pokemon 5 was also great, but no charizard... Pokemon 7 was cool, but I bet it would have been better in theaters. After teh 8th one is released, I'll probable change to that because I love mew. The first movie was good, but Charizard lost so easily...and so did Alakazam... there should have been some full-scale battling, not Pikachu slapping another one and Scythers using tackle...

VanirElf
April 26th, 2006, 10:51 AM
I liked Pokemon 2000, 'cuz yeah it was exciting to see all those legends
battle it out.

My 2nd favorite would have to be the 1st movie 'cuz of Mew yeah..

DR.MUNCHLAX
April 28th, 2006, 05:33 AM
Even though all the movies are great I will have to say that Pokemon Heroes is my favorite.

singapore
April 28th, 2006, 08:19 AM
my favorite is pokemon heros.
That city was sooo awesome and there's nothing that could beat the kissing scene at the end ;P

marillmonster2000
May 3rd, 2006, 01:10 AM
Mewtwo Strikes Back. Only In Japanese, "Brother My Brother" Killed The Dub And Destroyed It's Pride.

Kris Bambii
May 4th, 2006, 03:10 AM
I liked all of them but Spell of the Unown and Latios and Latias were my favorites 'cause they were realy cute. I liked Jirachi too but not that much. I also think I'm realy gonna like the eight one when I finally see it.

~*Kris*~

Latiasluva
May 4th, 2006, 01:59 PM
I like Jirachi Wish Maker because Max falls asleep in it

Lucy Lu
May 4th, 2006, 05:12 PM
Pokemon 2000: The Power of One
Pokemon Heroes: Latios & Latias
Pokemon 6: Jirachi Wish Maker
Pokemon 7: Destiny Deoxys
Pokemon 8: Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero Rukario(Lucario)

Alright here are my favorites. Those movies rocked by beyond compare. ^^ Had action and adventure. The coolest Pokemon and of course the cast was great as well. ^^

Houndour2004
May 5th, 2006, 12:32 AM
Mewtwo Strikes Back, 2000 and Jirachi.

Kaysea
May 31st, 2006, 05:47 PM
My favorite would have to be Pokemon 2000: The Power of One

Tonya
June 1st, 2006, 07:35 PM
My favorite would have to be the third one. I thought the CGI blended better then in all the movies I've seen (and I've seen all of them except the Deoxys one), and the characters were interesting. The music, however, was outstanding. If the company who did the music released an ACTUAL soundtrack with the ACTUAL background music, I'd buy it immediately. But the story was great, and I felt sad when Entei did his "I was created to be the father who could make you happy here" speech, and tears welled up in my eyes when Molly had to watch him 'die'.

But the Rukario movie almost surpassed this. I cried TWICE while watching it. Aaron and Leen sort of had this...aura about them that made me feel as if I had known them all my life, even with their limited amount of screen time (Leen especially. She had, what, only four lines?). Rukario's character build-up is great - my emotions towards him changed quite a bit. First I felt sorry for him, next angry at his shrewdness and attitude, then in awe of his persistence and courage, and so on. The 8th movie was different from the others. The Rukario movie seemed to have the characters drive the plot instead of the plot drive the characters, if that made any sense.

MollyHaleIsMyFriend
June 4th, 2006, 09:47 AM
Pokemon 3 Is The Best; Molly Hale Is There; Molly Hale Should Be There In More Movies And TV Episodes

Lie Ren
June 4th, 2006, 07:41 PM
I voted for my four favorites:

Pokemon the First Movie
Pokemon 2000
Pokemon Heroes: Latios and Latios
and Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero Rukario. x3

Giovanni's Mewtwo
June 13th, 2006, 09:25 PM
I chose the first movie cause i like mewtwo but also because i haven't seen anything past the spell of unown

Gyardosamped
June 13th, 2006, 09:39 PM
My favorite Pokemon Movie is Pokemon Heroes:Latios and Latias. What I don't like about the movie though is that the bad people who try to steal Latias and Latios. Which should also be part of the series...

Ultimate_Evil
June 16th, 2006, 03:31 PM
the latias and latios one is best by far.

miyo
June 17th, 2006, 08:41 PM
Seems like movie 8 is really nice huh... lols. can't wait to watch it XD

voted for movie 1, 2, and 5... they were awesome ^^

~Rene~
June 17th, 2006, 09:24 PM
My favourite Pokemon movie is Pokemon 7: Destiny Deoxys.

Phoenix Riley
June 18th, 2006, 04:38 AM
I voted for Pokemon 3 as misty's quote when she was under the sea it melts me.

Pokemon 2 was good cos of the pokeshipping :)

kiarou
June 20th, 2006, 11:18 AM
mewtwo strike back was the, tho pokemon 2000 was pretty good too, but all of them after that sucked, its was the same basic plot just with a *insert ledgendary pokemon here*

MasterWGS
June 20th, 2006, 12:09 PM
The first movie was the best by far, in my opinion... I think they just generally tried harder with it, it had better hype, and it was about the uber-cool Mewtwo... Not to mention it was also about Mew, the Pokemon everyone wanted to catch, but no one could.

ShiShiko
June 20th, 2006, 12:43 PM
my favo is the jepanese Legend of Thunder^-^

Sumshine 904
June 25th, 2006, 02:05 AM
Hm... It's a tie between Pokemon 2000, Pokemon Heroes, and Jirachi Wish Maker. Pokemon 2000 has one of my favorite Pokemon, Lugia, in it, Pokemon Heroes has two of my favorite Pokemon in it, Latios and Latias, and because it has great music, and I like Jirachi Wish Maker because of the music and simply because I liked the whole movie. "Max! We'll be best BEST friends forever and ever! I'll never forget you!"

dialga2103
December 20th, 2008, 01:48 PM
pokemon 2000 without a doubt
LUGIA RULES!

i suppose mew2 v1's favorite is probably pokemon mew 2 strikes back (i have it on video)

Unown_
December 20th, 2008, 03:59 PM
Don't revive threads that are older than 1 month.