PDA

View Full Version : 22's ......

22sa
March 9th, 2006, 10:06 AM
For those of you who watched the 8th Pokemon movie, do you remember the glance Haruka/May gave to James during the dance?

For those of you who haven't, here (http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/8407/p8m93qm.png) is a screenshot of it.

This was my effort to honor that glance of mystery, but it didn't go so well...

Here (http://img320.imageshack.us/img320/7509/haruka2006f5vq.jpg) was how it turned out after some overview drawings.

EDIT by FG: offensive content removed

About 22sa and art: I have hated every drawing I did. I drew on average once or twice a year. Haven't drew much in my life~

As for Haruka/May, I drew a cuter, but much smaller pic of her in paint during the summer of 2003, but unfortunately I have lost all reminants of it. :P It was a curious expression with an original pose, I could try to recreate again but naaaaaah.

Lastly, all type of comments, suggestions, hell even requests are welcomed. And btw, DESTRUCTIVE criticism is especially welcomed here. :P

Egyptian Sphinx
March 9th, 2006, 10:11 AM
Those are some preatty neat drawings 22sa. Keep up the good work

22sa
March 9th, 2006, 11:45 AM
No matter what you say, I read perfectly what your actual judgement of my stuff is. :P

EDIT by FG: edited for offensive content.

Forest Grovyle
March 9th, 2006, 12:05 PM
22sa, don't use words that are censored, or use those sort of phrases...also, that picture of Lily contains some offensive material which is not suitable for the forum audience. Even if the subject material is meant ironically (which I hope it is), it's not the sort of stuff that should be posted on here.

Do not do either of these again or I shall close this thread. You have been warned.

--FG

22sa
March 9th, 2006, 12:35 PM
22sa, don't use words that are censored, or use those sort of phrases...also, that picture of Lily contains some offensive material which is not suitable for the forum audience. Even if the subject material is meant ironically (which I hope it is), it's not the sort of stuff that should be posted on here.

Do not do either of these again or I shall close this thread. You have been warned.

--FGThe word you called censored was the word "artwork."

Omg, you deleted my paragraph of Lily. Now how am I suppose to convey to the audience of PC that I'm taking nude requests? :P

J/K I guess I'll redirect anybody who wants to see the fully appropriate picture elsewhere then... o_o;

And thanks for the warning, now I'm closer to being banned, but mind you, that paragraph wasn't offensive at all. Couldn't you have just removed the picture link....?... And I'll let you know I make much more offensive-looking posts elsewhere on PC so I do not understand your position on "this sort of stuff". :P Maybe you should elaborate of what this sort of stuff is, just so you don't hesitate to warn me again because you couldn't explain some anti "this sort of stuff" rule to me. :P

Lt. Surge's Raichu
March 9th, 2006, 12:42 PM
I dont have anyhing against nudity (girls doh, what did you think)

22sa
March 9th, 2006, 12:52 PM
I dont have anyhing against nudity (girls doh, what did you think)Don't get me wrong, there was no nudity in that picture... :P that was just a spam message written beside the pic, saying "want to see her naked?". I'll link the picture elsewhere then, since FG minds.

Lily
March 9th, 2006, 05:10 PM
I absolutely love your Haruka drawing, albeit the writing was a bit odd. Still, it's an awesome representation. ^__^

What FG means is to not post things offensive to the younger audience.

Either way, PM.

22sa
March 9th, 2006, 10:09 PM
I absolutely love your Haruka drawing, albeit the writing was a bit odd. Still, it's an awesome representation. ^__^

What FG means is to not post things offensive to the younger audience.

Either way, PM. Younger audience? Give me a break. I don't understand the age discretion thing at all.... o_o;

Anyways, why do you love my Haruka drawing?

Lily
March 9th, 2006, 10:14 PM
Why, why, why...you need a reason for everything, don't you? XP

I like it 'cause it's cute, as is Haruka-chan. Haruka + cute drawing = ...cute! ^__^

22sa
March 9th, 2006, 10:16 PM
Why, why, why...you need a reason for everything, don't you? XP

I like it 'cause it's cute, as is Haruka-chan. Haruka + cute drawing = ...cute! ^__^ What about it is cute? o_o;

Lily
March 9th, 2006, 10:18 PM
>O Honestly, it's cute because I said so! Mostly her eyes and hair, I guess, and that look on her face. <3

She looks eatable. :D

22sa
March 9th, 2006, 10:26 PM
>O Honestly, it's cute because I said so! Mostly her eyes and hair, I guess, and that look on her face. <3

She looks eatable. :D*closes mouth*

Okay, that's good enough, thanks~

What do you mean eatable? DID I MAKE YOU TURN LES/BI? Omg, that'd be an even bigger accomplishment then lowering your self-esteem. XD

Lily
March 9th, 2006, 10:28 PM
...Yeah, I turned les. =o Now I'm not interested in you anymore, 22sa (don't be too sad ;x). XD

She looks eatable, doesn't she? It's just the cuteness of Haruka! @_@;

22sa
March 9th, 2006, 10:31 PM
...Yeah, I turned les. =o Now I'm not interested in you anymore, 22sa (don't be too sad ;x). XD

She looks eatable, doesn't she? It's just the cuteness of Haruka! @_@;You.... were interested in eating me? [insert indignant face] ARGH!

*punch*

*kidnaps Lily and sends her to detention and starts playing catgirl hentai*

You must stay in there for a hour.

Lily
March 9th, 2006, 10:34 PM
No, thank you. o.o; Dun punch me~;;

By 'eatable' I literally mean: 'she's so cute I can eat her! :3'

22sa
March 9th, 2006, 10:37 PM
No, thank you. o.o; Dun punch me~;;

By 'eatable' I literally mean: 'she's so cute I can eat her! :3' Thanks, now next question, does Haruka look better in my drawing or in the screenshot? Or which one is more eatable, lol.

Anyways, your comment was enlightening. XD

Lily
March 9th, 2006, 10:40 PM
Hmm...well, quality wise, screenshot Haruka is definitely more eatable. Buuuuuuuuut~

Your drawn Haruka is currently a very filling appetizer. :3

22sa
March 9th, 2006, 10:44 PM
Hmm...well, quality wise, screenshot Haruka is definitely more eatable. Buuuuuuuuut~

Your drawn Haruka is currently a very filling appetizer. :3For the same reasons, right? Her eyes, hair, and expression?

Lily
March 9th, 2006, 10:47 PM
Your comments around the picture DID accentuate my interest...xD But other than that, yes, since it looks like a direct representation.

22sa
March 9th, 2006, 10:56 PM
Your comments around the picture DID accentuate my interest...xD But other than that, yes, since it looks like a direct representation. Not a direct representation. The Haruka I drew wasn't dancing with James, and her head was looking/tilted upward. Observe the arm locations. (One is hand, the other is bent at the elbows) So the pose is different, but I did want to capture that glance.

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/7667/somuchs20066ld.png

^ I drew this while studying the screenshot, though. As you can see, I thought it look much mroe appealing then the pose I selected.

Lily
March 9th, 2006, 10:59 PM
It appeals better than the old pose; however, the clarity of your first picture was better. Now that I observe it, they are quite different, but I'm usually the one who's clueless about the artist's intentions. Sorry. XD

22sa
March 9th, 2006, 11:08 PM
Now I understand I shouldn't have pulled the pose of context, which was Haruka wondering about the identity of her dance partner, and looking up at him while dancing with him. Anyways, your reading was delightful nonetheless. ^_^

Haunter Master
March 9th, 2006, 11:08 PM
dude this whole conversation is really interesting and the drawing is alot better than the picture from the movie ive always liked things better on paper

22sa
March 9th, 2006, 11:09 PM
dude this whole conversation is really interesting and the drawing is alot better than the picture from the movie ive always liked things better on paperThanks, I suppose I had more of Haruka in drawing (hair, upper body), but otherwise I still find the original more appealing. :P Thanks again, Haunter Master.

Haunter Master
March 9th, 2006, 11:11 PM
no prob ya know they should make a whole part of PC just for people 15 and older so we can say swears