PDA

View Full Version : my grandfather..read this everyone please.i need your prayers.

powerofpikachu
March 10th, 2006, 04:17 PM
my grandfather is 64 years old. he has had cancer one already...but this time its back at 90%.im really sad, we were all in tears yesterday, my mom really wanted him to be here for my highschool graduation...he is still alive...but pc i need your prayers.pleae pray for my grandfather.please. i dont want to lose him.i know im not your favorite person, *sniffle* but please pray for him.*cry* i need hugs, and prayers. dont delete this thread please..this serves a purpose.

pc i need your prayers.

one in deep sadness,
steph<3
i will give you guys heads up if i hear anything.

pc, i need your prayers

<3

Shikon no Tama
March 10th, 2006, 04:27 PM
OMFG. That's terrible. ;O; I remember once I had a friend who had head cancer, but I didn't know. When I found out, I got so upset. Her head cancer was so bad, she had to wear a bandana, and she had to go to the hospital sometimes because it kept getting worse. ;.; I promise to pray for your grandfather.

powerofpikachu
March 10th, 2006, 04:28 PM
thank you so much.the more prayers i have...the more luck he has

Natsuki
March 10th, 2006, 04:57 PM
Aww, that really sucks. My great grandfather had cancer and I know how hard it can be on family members. I'll keep your grandfather's well being in my thoughts, my prayers are with him. <3 *huggles*

~Kelsey

Ryu-Chan
March 10th, 2006, 05:21 PM
AWW!*gives you a hug* :( I hope he lives!*prays*

Drifblim
March 10th, 2006, 05:26 PM
I can only help that God will resore him soon. If not, may God have utmost mercy on him.

Zelos
March 10th, 2006, 05:41 PM
Hmm, I feel really bad for you. One of my grandfathers died a couple years ago, so I know how you feel. I'll definitely keep you and your grandfather in my prayers.

Rai
March 10th, 2006, 05:45 PM
Awww. My Grandpa died of cancer ;; *hugs*

I know how you feel ^^ I'll pray for him =3

Crystal Clair
March 10th, 2006, 05:52 PM
I feel your pain although my grandfather didn't die from cancer. But I lost a loved one from pancreatic cancer (my aunt's boyfriend) and she was devastated.
I pray for him since I know how you feel and losing someone you love is difficult
:) Dont worry, if all goes wrong, we'll be here for you.
Crystal Clair

Dawg 2005
March 10th, 2006, 06:12 PM
Powerofpikachu, that's real sad, my mom's friend was diagnosed with cancer and has maybe two months.

I really hope he makes it, good luck.

Himawarii
March 10th, 2006, 06:14 PM
Awww...that's really sad to hear Steph :( I'll be praying for him for ya.And like CC said,if all goes wrong,we'll be there for you =)

espeongirl
March 10th, 2006, 06:43 PM
how awful my grandfather died from lung cancer I hope yours lives I will pray every night. * gives a hug*

Alpham-A-Epsilons
March 10th, 2006, 06:52 PM
Your Grandfather is in my prayers so don't worry since you love him so much he probably won't die

Barboach
March 10th, 2006, 07:03 PM
i give you all my prayers that your grandfather will get out alive.....

Jeremy
March 10th, 2006, 07:29 PM
That's so sad, sweetie... ;-; I had a friend who had a family memeber, who's sufferring with cancer, so I can imagine how hard and painful it is for you and your family. I will pray for your grandfather, sweetie. I pray God will let him recover...

Chase Leader
March 10th, 2006, 10:39 PM
I can totaly relate to you 100%, my grandfather had bone cancer, as soon as I knew it he was in the hospital and I could barely fight the tears, I mean I was right there by his bed and it was too painful to watch, we went to a hotel that night...and around 2ish or 3ish in the morning we got a call saying he passed away...I didn't cry until the actual burial...thats when I accepted it...

My prayers are with you 50000000000%

Drummershuff
March 11th, 2006, 03:11 AM
Oh, I'm really sorry got you. I'll pray for your grandfather. I can just start to imgaine what your family is going through.

Signomi
March 11th, 2006, 03:19 AM
Urgh, reminds me of when my Aunty died of cancer...your grandfather is in my prayers. And I hope he recovers. I can understand your situation, and I hope things turn out for the best.

Greta
March 11th, 2006, 03:51 AM
~Your grandfather shall be in my prayers tonight, hun.
He is still so young to pass away, and it's sad just to think about it. I understand completely how you feel, when my grandmother had cancer, which was actually a lot of years ago, and she passed away, sadly, it took me a while to get over the fact that she was not longer there for me. She was just like a mother for me and I loved her just as much. But I have never forgotten about her until now.
However, I really much hope your grandfather recovers soon. I know the pain, I know the sadness, and it would terrible to think that someone else is going through it too. Don't ever give up hope, sometimes, hope is a very great result maker.

powerofpikachu
March 11th, 2006, 12:10 PM
thankx guys so much i <3 you all. thanks for supporting me. lets all pray.

Charmander forever
March 11th, 2006, 12:25 PM
I'm so sorry :( my prayers are with him and I don't know if it will help but I will pray for him I'm so sorry I hope he gets better.

angel
March 11th, 2006, 12:29 PM
aww i'm so sorry. I'll pray for him too. *huggles* I know how it feels my grandma had breast cancer, but god toke it away. Hopefully he takes it away from your grandfather...But remeber if he does die god has a good reason why he let him and of he lives god was telling him that it wasn't his time and he had something else to do. I'll pray for you POP.

Kotowari
March 11th, 2006, 12:35 PM
Oh sorry.:( I'll pray for him too. I hope he'll get well soon.

Kurono
March 11th, 2006, 06:21 PM
My father's older than your grandfather.

That sucks horribly..

But the point is I know how it feels when a close family member is in that kind of condition. Several aunts and uncles of mine have died by cancer, so although I can't do much from here I only wish for the best for the health of your grandfather..

Drummershuff
March 12th, 2006, 02:39 AM
Is there any news of how your grandfather is? Is there any improvement in his heath?

powerofpikachu
March 12th, 2006, 07:25 AM
my mom says hes doing a little better. she dont know. shell habe to call todya. ill tell u guys when i hear anything

Chibi-chan
March 12th, 2006, 08:38 AM
I hope your grandfather is alright ;-; My grandfather had lung cancer and he died from it, so I hope your grandfather gets well...

Greed
March 12th, 2006, 08:12 PM
I'm so sorry. I really am.

My best friend died and -nobody- deserves that kind of grief.

I will pray for your grandfather's health. Things will turn out okay, do not worry. (:

Merzbau
March 13th, 2006, 03:29 PM
Two of my grandparents died from cancer, and one from a disease that's not classified as cancer, but is pretty much the exact same thing. I feel your pain, and I hope and pray that your grandfather gets better. It hurts to lose a loved one I came close to losing my Dad just over the last few months, so I know what you're going through. Good luck and may God be with him in his recovery. <3

Once again, good luck. My prayers are with you throughout his recovery.

Kylie-chan
March 13th, 2006, 04:09 PM
My grandfather's got cancer; I just found out today. And I can understand what you're going through because of that. +hugs+ I hope that your grandfather recovers well, and I believe that God will be with you and your family during his illness. And you are indeed in my prayers, you and your grandfather. <3

Chuchino
March 13th, 2006, 04:33 PM
Aww, that's so horrible. *hugs* Just be strong and remember to pray hard.

I'll make sure to pray that God will spare him, and let him live much longer. My grandfather died of cancer when I was really little, but I'm sure your Grampa will make it! =3

Kylie, I'm so sorry about that. I'll add your grandfather to my prayers, if you'd like..

fallen_natsumixx
March 13th, 2006, 04:33 PM
Oh, I'm terribly sorry.

D= I hope your grandpa recovers.

Frostweaver
March 13th, 2006, 06:47 PM
There is no such thing as luck. Power that's definite and not random will come from our prayers~ ^_^

I'll pray for your grandfather too.

powerofpikachu
March 14th, 2006, 12:59 PM
thank you guys. i <3 u all. pray hard, stay hard

Usagii
March 14th, 2006, 03:10 PM
I'm very sorry about this situation. I will pray for him, just so you know.

I really hope that your grandfather gets better.

And Kylie-chan, I am terribly sorry also. I will pray for your grandfather as well.

Emma
March 15th, 2006, 09:01 AM
Hiya, I'm sorry about your Grandfather having cancer :( I know what you are going through, my mum has breast cancer at the moment, But it aint as bad as you explained about your Grandfather, I hope he gets better soon, try and stay positive, I'm sure your Grandfather will be okay :)
I'll pray for you and your Grandfather :)

powerofpikachu
March 25th, 2006, 07:34 AM
thank u guys soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....~~~~ much

Trikip
March 25th, 2006, 07:41 AM
I'm very sorry. I know how you feel because both of my grandfathers have passed away.

Smarties-chan
March 26th, 2006, 08:40 AM
My grandmother had cancer a couple of years ago and I know how horrible it feels.

I'm not religious so I won't pray for anyone, but I truly hope your grandfather will recover.

Amy-chan
March 26th, 2006, 08:41 AM
That's terrible... ;; I'm very sorry to hear about your grandfather... My sympathy, thoughts, and prayers are with you and him, and I hope he'll get well.... *closes eyes and prays quietly* My dad had cancer for a while, but he recovered...keep hope in your heart...

My prayers are with you and your grandpa as well, Kylie....

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
March 26th, 2006, 01:05 PM
man, that sucks...

I hope your grandfather gets a hundred percent better!!! ***hugs***

I'll pray for him, don'tcha worry.

^^

-sc-

Selendomono
April 23rd, 2006, 01:10 PM
THat realy suks i may not know what it is like to have a loved to have cancer but one of my friends has leukimia (im not sure if i spelled that right)so i hope your grandpa gets well realy soon

PS:That realy suks!!!

PSS:I have a grandad that is dead but i didnt know him and my grandma is remarried so it realy dosent give me a lot of greif

Zone
April 24th, 2006, 02:04 PM
That's really bad. I don't know anyone who died of cancer, but my Grandma died of alzeichmer's, though I didn't... nevermind.

I'm atheist, so I don't pray, but I hope he gets better.

DR.MUNCHLAX
April 28th, 2006, 05:58 AM
*Hugs* Your message has brought tears to my eyes. I know how it feels to have a family member go through cancer, many of my family members have died from diffrent types of cancer. I will be sure to include your grandfather in my prayers.

powerofpikachu
April 29th, 2006, 11:43 AM
thank you all so much. thanx doctor munchlax *hugs* his heart rate was up twice as normal yesterday.

Space Guard
May 2nd, 2006, 11:41 AM
I hope he lives, I couldn't bear the sorrow if one of my Grandparents died and i'm sure you couldn't.
My prayers are with him powerofpickachu
If we all saty strong then maybe he can pull through
Praying
SG06

DarkGreg
May 2nd, 2006, 12:05 PM
I'll be praying for your grandfather. My grandfather was very sick a couple of months ago but he's OK now. Be sure to be and strong and possitive *Huggles*

sundile
May 2nd, 2006, 12:10 PM
I am so sad ur grams is sick and has cancer it must be very hard to get use to it. Dont fret for everything will be all right.

powerofpikachu
May 2nd, 2006, 03:14 PM
ya. but at least i know that i have friends on here who will pray for me. 1 of my teachers is an atheist, so she couldnt pray for him, but its cool.

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
May 2nd, 2006, 03:22 PM
wow cancer?
OMG. That's sad.
I hope your grandfather will be okay.
I now what fells to lose a family member from cancer.
It's not nice.
Hope he will come though unharmed (what I meen is alright).

powerofpikachu
May 3rd, 2006, 03:25 PM
thank you so much. i love you all so much/.