PDA

View Full Version : My Apology to the World...

Chase Leader
March 11th, 2006, 07:18 PM
Every once and a while it feels ever so good to write or type out my feelings...so here it goes...

My Apology to the World
By: Overlord Sato

Tell me what to say, and for you I won't forget. I could never hate you, for whatever is gone is lost, and I can't see you anymore. You know this better than I, and weither or not you figured that out, it no longer matters. Time never sleeps, maybe thats why I find it hard...my first love, but what do I know about that, running away was so easy. I ran away and you gave up, but then again you didn't realize. Time stands still, and thats why I won't forget, I say farewell, and your still there... You have something of mine, but I won't take it back...for you see it kills me to now my heart isn't whole. Why do you keep it? Don't call me, this is my apology to the world I knew. I'll leave it to you to say its not. Was I the one you couldn't have, your right I did deserive better, why were you afraid? Time is also something you can't take back, but alas it took me everything I had to not look back...I looked back, but you weren't there...and so I ran away...to the only person who was willing to share all she had, but I can't turn back time, and to you I am sorry, but something truely remarkable happened...I gave what I didn't have and you...you gave me everything in your heart. I'll never forget my apology to you, the one who taught me so much more than life itself...