PDA

View Full Version : "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Thomas
March 8th, 2004, 07:38 PM
what is it going to be called

bna_li
March 8th, 2004, 08:46 PM
It is amazing how people can ask questions about this. Another obviously didnt read award to amphros23. Its called ice, for crying out loud!

Sorye HK
March 9th, 2004, 12:42 AM
Hmmm.......Does that mean we should stop
posting in this thread for a while?

Jamven
March 9th, 2004, 12:23 PM
Hmmm.......Does that mean we should stop
posting in this thread for a while?

no no keep posting stuff but try to avoid stuff like "when will it come out" and "hurry up" and crap like that. still show interest in the hack.

Jeremy
March 10th, 2004, 07:14 PM
Thanks yall. I'm not gona delete it, but I need something, anything, something to motavate me to show some new screens and stuff on March 24.

Sorye HK
March 11th, 2004, 12:17 AM
Well, is your brithday near by?
Or anything else we can celebrate,
and make you feel good?

Jeremy
March 11th, 2004, 02:56 PM
My b-day just past! :P Well, I need a break, from hacking ice. Let me try out pink for a while. Don't worry ice ain't dead, just paused for a week or so.

Thomas
March 11th, 2004, 03:00 PM
what is in pink and what game is a hack of?

Thunder
March 11th, 2004, 06:33 PM
how about look in the pink hack bit u dumb nut

Celestial Storm
March 11th, 2004, 10:19 PM
I am not sick of wait. =P
When will it "really" done?
I hope you will done it in this month, hm?

Sorye HK
March 11th, 2004, 11:27 PM
Oh. Pika2 I'd like to wish you a late "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
And I'm sure the members here wouldn't mind you taking
a break from this for a while.

bna_li
March 12th, 2004, 01:27 AM
Happy birthday, PIKA! I dont mind if you take a break. Sorry if it was irritating.

Jeremy
March 12th, 2004, 04:18 PM
Thanks yall. Anyway, I'm gona try to do 2 hacks at the same time. Maybe that ain't gona work, but I'll try. Second people who STILL ask when's it's done and DEMAN to have it finish now or something, do you have a life? I mean I got reports, and other stuff for school, and second I can't work on my hack when I got a project that worths 50% of my grade. :/ Also I got addicted to Final Fanstasy Crystal Chronicals, so, uh-oh. :P Who would like to see ONE of the Legendary Dragons?

Sorye HK
March 12th, 2004, 07:25 PM
ME! I'd like to see how's the game's progressing. (sprite-wise)

Jeremy
March 15th, 2004, 11:31 AM
I could of sworn I'd posted something here. :/ Here's some Pokmon I'd been working on, I'll get some pics later. ;)
Name: Tijitsu
Type: Fighting/Physic

Name: Blackfire
Type: Dark/Fire ;)

Name: Frostbite
Type: Dark/Ice

Name: Frozion (Alternate Eevee)
Type: Ice

Name: Adnocana
Type: Dark/Poison

Name: Jetchanlee
Type: Electric/Fighting

Name: Shockcha
Type: Electric

Name: Cleffatale
Type: Normal

More to come. If ya guys got some suggestions, please don't hesitate to tell me! :D

Imakuni?
March 15th, 2004, 06:33 PM
id like a patch. what is it a hack of?

The Darkening
March 15th, 2004, 06:36 PM
hey PIKA2, did ya get my pm??? Anyway, i'm just wondering how did you insert your back pic and where did you insert it to. I have changed graphics in my hack but i don't know where to put the back pic in or even how to do it. Thanks if you can help. Also this hack is kicking ***, you really have put a huge effort into it well done :D

Jeremy
March 16th, 2004, 03:21 PM
id like a patch. what is it a hack of?
*Awards you with the ignorant award for NOT reading the thread fully. >_<*

Anyway, I'll post the screens of the new Pokmon soon.

RM2K3kid
March 16th, 2004, 11:23 PM
I like this hack, keep it goin.

Jeremy
March 18th, 2004, 08:03 AM
Thanks.
People, please I really need some suggestions!!!!
All I got were to add Regice, and a new jellyfish Pokmon. :\

KoBRe LaiR
March 18th, 2004, 08:30 AM
Hey PIKA2! I really like your hack alot. I have some ideas for pokemons if you want. just pm me. I really liked the way your hack is coming up. I agree with you that people shouldn't be posting unrelated subjcts in this thread.

Sorye HK
March 18th, 2004, 11:25 PM
Why don't you amke it so that you have to do certain expeditions
to get some of the legendaries? Like jobs for some people.

Jeremy
March 19th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Um...wha? Is it like, "Here give this to the person in Old Bark Town" *gives* *poof* legendary pops out. Ehh, I'll just make you find them on your on. :P anyway I need more ideas. I need more ideas people! Unless ya guys are really determinded to let this hack die.

Sorye HK
March 19th, 2004, 07:18 PM
How about making it so that the Evil Team something tries to arouse a Blizzard,
and you have to stop it. Then after a couple of battles in a mountain or some other place, you destroy the machine. But the explosion awakens some legendary pokemon or something.

Imakuni?
March 20th, 2004, 09:37 AM
i cant wait until it come out

Smoke_Screen
March 20th, 2004, 09:57 AM
I think you should first decide where the legendaries will be then depending on the surroundings etc. we can help you figure out ways to get them. for example in FR/LG you have to get 60 pokemon, national dex and the ruby plate before you can get to the 4, 5, 6, 7 islands. think about those sort of things, you know beat elite four to access 1st then get 75 pokemon and carry 1st legendary pokemon to get to the next.

Jeremy
March 20th, 2004, 04:44 PM
Well thanks everyone I think I got the idea how to make you find the legendaries, and it's gona be better then how you found the legendary dogs. ;) Also, some Pokmon are replaced. >_< Oh well. Anyway, enough of the legendaries, how about some new Pokmon ideas?

Sorye HK
March 20th, 2004, 04:54 PM
How about when you first come out of your house and start looking for Prof. Palm
she isn't there. So you start looking North, near some mountains. And you find her
lying on the floor, covered with ice.So you take out one of the pokemon to help her
out.

Jeremy
March 20th, 2004, 07:37 PM
Umm, huh. Intresting, but uh-huh. I just need some Pokmon ideas for now, story ideas, I'm loaded. ;)

kaito
March 21st, 2004, 12:03 AM
Umm, huh. Intresting, but uh-huh. I just need some Pokmon ideas for now, story ideas, I'm loaded. ;)

how about a polarbear poke? or maybe an ice/normal type dog? are you looking for just ice poke or any poke

brendan2004
March 21st, 2004, 03:45 AM
a new pokemon idea a triger fire/ice type it has two evos a fire 1 and a ice one :sean: :may:

Jeremy
March 21st, 2004, 01:35 PM
Hmm, I'm thinking about that. ;) But how in the world can you have a ice/normal?!!!? Anyway more suggestions!

DaRk GeNgAr:HAHAHAHA
March 21st, 2004, 02:02 PM
Hi, PIKA2 I have a few ideas for new pokemon! If you want them I can email you all there info and some screenshots of them. I really want to play this game and I'm so looking forward to starting a new poke adventure!

Jeremy
March 21st, 2004, 04:00 PM
Uhh, thanks but, I don't need pics and yadda. I just need ideas. Something to go by...

mochap
March 23rd, 2004, 10:50 AM
can't you hack r/s ?

Jeremy
March 23rd, 2004, 03:19 PM
Yeah I could hack Ruby and Sapphire! I can hack Red, Blue, Yellow too. I can even hack non-Pokmon games like Metroid, Super Mario Bros.., Zelda, ect. What's your point! Man, most people can't appreciate anything! So what my hack isn't a hack of Ruby/Sapphire? Coolboyman hacked Red, and it rocked! Spammers/*place anyword that can suit Mochamp here* Make me sick! You think you can do better or something!? And you wasted your first post here just making spam?!?! If ya ain't got nothing to say related to the topic, then don't say anything! I put my heart and time into this hack! But people like you who don't know me just whine or spam or, ect! If you don't know who I am, you betta reconize foo'! I chosed this to be a gold hack, and I'm determind to finished it!
~ahem~
Anyway, who else got some ideas for some Pokmon...

Thomas
March 23rd, 2004, 03:22 PM
you should make a dark/ice pokemon...i dont think there is one

Jeremy
March 23rd, 2004, 03:27 PM
Sneseal, and Frostbite (mine) are Dark/Ice. Be a little more specific. *Can anybody tell Mochop what NOT to say?*

SwampertLover
March 23rd, 2004, 04:16 PM
A Dark/Electric type, evolves from Electrode. :laugh:
Electilie!http://imghost.messiahsoft.net/Electilie.GIF :classic:

Ice Master
March 23rd, 2004, 04:32 PM
This Is Good And A Good Ice Combnation
Ice/Ghost Hope That Is Cool :paranoid:

Thomas
March 23rd, 2004, 05:01 PM
i remade electile to see it go to http://www.geocities.com/tec9892/electile.html

SwampertLover
March 23rd, 2004, 05:41 PM
i remade electile to see it go to http://www.geocities.com/tec9892/electile.html

Thanks, Electile looks cooler now! :D :D

Jeremy
March 23rd, 2004, 08:25 PM
Umm, thanks for the suggestions, but... I can handle the sprites ;) Oh yeah no more alternate/new evolutions, cuz this world is with the rest of the Pokmon World. Ya think in Kanto, Johto, Houenn, Rijion, ect. would be shocked? :P Anyway based off Electilie, I made this beta Pokmon called Nuclion! A Dark/Electric type! Basic, and hard to find. ;) Here's a sprite! STEAL IT AND I WILL STOP THIS HACK!! Thank you. :) Anyway questions, comments, insults?

http://www.geocities.com/monsta_64/Nuclionbeta1.txt

Thomas
March 23rd, 2004, 08:41 PM
i wasnt trying to give you a sprite...just trying to make swamperts look alot better than it did before

Jeremy
March 24th, 2004, 03:47 PM
I know! but I'm posting MY Pokmon for MY hack! *assuming he gave me a sprite* :/ SO nobody likes my new one eh? :(

Brendan Trainer
March 24th, 2004, 03:54 PM
wow, that was quick, you got angry by nothing! Of course we like your hack, really!!

Black Charizard
March 24th, 2004, 03:55 PM
Its good pika!He looks a little devious!Which is good in a dark type!I'll stop with the exclamation marks!

Thomas
March 24th, 2004, 03:55 PM
it is good...what type electric ice and i found a gardevior that was made to be put in a gold silver hack if u want it

Jeremy
March 24th, 2004, 04:46 PM
I wasn't angry, just upset. :/ Now I'm ^_^

SwampertLover
March 24th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Mood swings.....................?

Thomas
March 24th, 2004, 05:44 PM
pika2 go here if u want the gardivoir: http://www.geocities.com/tec9892/screen.html

Jeremy
March 25th, 2004, 08:04 PM
I don't have mood swings, somethings happen to me in real life ya know. :/ Also thanks but but I don't need sprites, just ideas! ^_^
I just need ideas, I can handle the rest.

bna_li
March 25th, 2004, 08:06 PM
If you make a hack of R/S, I sure would play it!

Jeremy
March 25th, 2004, 08:12 PM
o_O Other words, dump this hack, that I've been working on, nearly year, just to make a r/s hack? o_O
That's it... I lost it...
*deletes Ice*

AZSupraT
March 25th, 2004, 08:53 PM
thats just dumb to delete it man, who cares what other ppl think, i know you really didnt delete it, so **** everyone else and keep going.

SwampertLover
March 25th, 2004, 09:24 PM
I don't have mood swings, somethings happen to me in real life ya know. :/ Also thanks but but I don't need sprites, just ideas! ^_^
I just need ideas, I can handle the rest.
I was just kidding.
:'( You shouldnt have deleted! Look at how many ppl were waiting for this! :( :( :( :( :( :(

Thunder
March 26th, 2004, 05:10 AM
Man dumping a hack afta screens people keep posting because they think it will be continued on untill done i will gladly help with the map

Jeremy
March 26th, 2004, 04:34 PM
*loads ROM from backup disc.* :P Sorry for my last agravating posts. I just got a lot of stuff in my life, and other stuff on the net that's annoying me. >_< I can't seem to make my Pokmon the way I want them either! I need a break or something, I need to clear my mind, as well as gather my mind. I'm gona get Colossuem tomarrow, maybe I'll just relax with that then work on Ice. Well, I just need another break! School is getting more difficult, and hardly annoyone is giving me some ideas to go by. I'm gona just take a break, if that's alright with my STILL loyal fans of Ice? Don't worry, Ice has melted. :P FYI I did delete the hack, cuz I made a BIG mess take, but when I read the post on making ruby/sapphire hacks, I snapped. Let's just say, an A+ student, + ROM hacking + Annoying Teacher - free time - inspiration = crazy-ness. I just need to get myself motatavted. ^_^

SwampertLover
March 29th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!

nick_poke
March 30th, 2004, 05:34 PM
Hey Guys what prgrams do you use

SwampertLover
March 30th, 2004, 05:42 PM
a lot of them try avhacks.tk or use the help thread

Jeremy
March 30th, 2004, 07:03 PM
I'm a little advanced. I use a hex editor, gfx inserter, and a map editor. I mostly rely on my hex editor. Cuz if ya know how to use one, you can do some stuff you can't do with some programs. ;)

bna_li
March 30th, 2004, 07:09 PM
Man, all I know how to do is edit text... think you could teach me more?

Origima
March 31st, 2004, 03:32 PM
Pfft, lucky leet PIKA2. ^-~ Knowing how to hex everything to China and back.

KEEP GOING! And screw RS, the maps might be fun to mess around with but the Pokemon there stink enough that you'd have to replace half of them... [/rsbashing]

I've always wanted to see a Fire/Water or Fire/Grass type (beyond the cyndaquil/oddish and quilava/gloom mixes :P) and it'd be sweet if Bulbasaur was in there somewhere. And maybe the long awaited Ice-type Eevolution, since it fits the theme so well. I'm sure looking through the multiple Fakemon shrines out on the net will give plenty of ideas, too. ^-^

Keep going! When I get my rom, it's going to be sitting there waiting for your patch! <3 the sprites, too!

PS - For those who're planning on asking basic questions/for help/utilities/etc or spamming... Do it and I'll lend PIKA2 my pocket mallet for use on you. ^-^

Jeremy
March 31st, 2004, 05:34 PM
Thank you Origima! *shakes hand* I feel like doing somethings in my hack now! ^_^ *Runs from the GCN to PC and hacks ;)* And thanks for the malette, but a nice Thundershock would work as well too. ;)

Jamven
March 31st, 2004, 05:37 PM
now pika2 is it that what i said a while ago.

SparkyThePikachu
March 31st, 2004, 06:22 PM
wow this hack is so cool! i like the lil pikachu you made :) this is the first 9 pages i read non-stop hehe

Jeremy
March 31st, 2004, 07:01 PM
Ahh yes Ecichu! ^_^ *makes an evolution* I got Frostbite's front pic, now just it's back pic, and along way to go. ;)

bna_li
March 31st, 2004, 08:31 PM
I guess I'm going to get hit alot then...:(

Origima
April 1st, 2004, 07:17 PM
Thank you Origima! *shakes hand* I feel like doing somethings in my hack now! ^_^ *Runs from the GCN to PC and hacks ;)* And thanks for the malette, but a nice Thundershock would work as well too. ;)

Hehe, hope ya have fun with it! :P Just be careful, if ya hit too hard it folds back up again! xD

Anywho, is it ok if I add ya to my AIM list? If I see ya on I'd love to pick your brain for hexing info. And finish it whenever you want! (If folks bug ya for a release date, ban them from downloading? xD) *cough* Did I say that?... ;)

Origima
April 1st, 2004, 08:19 PM
Found it! ^-^ PIKA2, mind if I use that Mewcorita sprite in my game? If not, that's fine, I'll just start surfing around for Fakemon sites. It's just too cute tho! <3 I have bug plans for whatever fakemon manages to sneak into my game, and I love your artwork there!

b121
April 1st, 2004, 08:44 PM
YEAH CAN I USE The mewcorita IN MY GAME TOO???

Jeremy
April 2nd, 2004, 07:39 AM
Mewcorita?! *searches fourm* I don't recall making a Mewcorita. :/

Origima
April 2nd, 2004, 06:46 PM
Mewcorita?! *searches fourm* I don't recall making a Mewcorita. :/

LOL I know, I had to search for it too. xD I have it on my harddrive now, so I could post it here... Now to figure out how... <.<;

There! ^-^ Member him now? :P

Jeremy
April 3rd, 2004, 09:48 AM
Like I said, I don't recall drawing that. :P That sprite isn't mine, somebody just posted 32-bit sprites *eventho this is a 8-bit ROM* into this topic that probely doesn't have to do with anything. Take it, I don't care it isn't mine. :P

Arcdemon
April 3rd, 2004, 09:50 AM
someone else made that sprite and asked for it to be in the game

DaRk GeNgAr:HAHAHAHA
April 4th, 2004, 02:38 AM
I know this is abit of subject, but how did you change the graphics of the trainer in your game. I'm making Pokemon Shadow and I don't know how to do things like that. Can you help PLEASE! :badsmile:

Jeremy
April 4th, 2004, 03:13 PM
PM me. >_> Anyway, I've been helping SwampertLover with her hack, and been making gfx for my hack too. So process is slowing and increasing. :P

bna_li
April 4th, 2004, 03:44 PM
You know, how you messed up your hack is mind-boggling, because I remember someone telling me to backup your roms...

Jeremy
April 4th, 2004, 06:31 PM
Umm, what are you talking about? O_o *confused*

ZombieBear
April 4th, 2004, 07:09 PM
Thanks PIKA2, I'm new here, and I wanna thank you for this hack IT'S THE BEST SO FAR, I try thousands of hacks and this one is the best one so far :) .
Keep up the good work :pirate:

Thomas
April 4th, 2004, 07:48 PM
i have been tracking this hack for a while...was there ever a preview release of it???

if there is can any point me in the direction of it...this is the most interesting g/s hack i have heard of

bna_li
April 4th, 2004, 07:54 PM
There was... Somewhere in this thread...

Thomas
April 4th, 2004, 07:56 PM
i think i saw that one but it didnt work...but ill look again

BlackBlaziken
April 4th, 2004, 09:46 PM
This is really,really,really,really,REALLY cool.I can't wait for it to come out.Anyway,keep hacking!!! :D

decks2
April 5th, 2004, 11:34 AM
Pokemon ice rocks! I have been tracking this. I rate roms, this is the best so far and I rate it a 10/10. It is just cool. Very cool.

KoBRe LaiR
April 5th, 2004, 01:06 PM
I really look forward to this great hack!!!
But what has happened to this thread... *looks sad at all the unrelated posts*

POKEmonlongtimefan
April 5th, 2004, 01:15 PM
pika2 could you please tell us all when this will out not to sound impatient or anything but you know how it is it so hard to find a hack of such quality.

Jeremy
April 5th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Well thanks yall! I'm a taking some time off it cuz of my final test and stuff, and I've been using my extra time making gfx for Titanium. I'll see if I can find any time to keep the ice cool. ;)

Thomas
April 5th, 2004, 02:36 PM
i think alot of people will be taking time off hacks b/c of finals

ZombieBear
April 12th, 2004, 04:07 PM
How come nobody is posting anything anymore :(
It's sooooooooo boring, over five days, and still the same.
POST people POST

chaoscloud
April 15th, 2004, 07:24 PM
can sum1 plz tell me how to hack:'(

Mean_Mr_Mustard
April 16th, 2004, 03:43 AM
HEY PIKA2?

How about in your hack you have to become invisible to escape from somewhere!

ZombieBear
April 16th, 2004, 01:30 PM
HEY PIKA2?

How about in your hack you have to become invisible to escape from somewhere!

It would be to hard to do that :dead:

Scyther
April 16th, 2004, 11:51 PM
14 PAGES AND STILL NO ICE!!!
i think i need to lie down *faints*

nic egan
April 17th, 2004, 01:04 AM
has there been a release date set yet

The Kraig
April 17th, 2004, 06:04 AM
Give the guy a break, when it's finished it's finished. Ice looks good, same with Titanium, keep up the good work Monsta/PIKA2. ^_^

jyaltma
April 17th, 2004, 06:14 AM
yeah seriously guys, just give it a rest. the game will come when the game comes. if you want it, be patient

Jeremy
April 17th, 2004, 10:46 AM
It's nice to see some people be patient. :P Anyway, I'll post some new screens later, I got some things to sort, got into a fight at school, that I didn't even start. >_< *takes time to heal from sore lip*

Mean_Mr_Mustard
April 17th, 2004, 01:26 PM
It would be to hard to do that :dead:
NO IT WOULDNT YOU STUPID **** - JUST JOCKING

I DID IT IN MY HACK,
IN MY HACK A MAGICIAN TURNS YOU INVISBLE AND YOU STEAL SOMETHING
THEN YOU GO TO POLICE STATION THEN YOU FIND DRUGS , YOU TURN INVISIBLE AGAIN BUT THE POKEMON CAN SEE YOU - AFTER YOU SURVIVE THAT - IF SONE NOTHING ELSE
P.S. ITS A GOLD HACK!!!!!
www.pokemondark.tk

Oh and to make someone invisible in the game you look for their action script
and the byte value for turning invisible = 3d and for turning back is 3c
All Gold/Silver hackers should know how to edit scripts!
especially one as easy as making hiro invisible!!!!!1

IM SO ****ING ANGRY RIGHT NOW!!!!!
\ /
' '
^

Jeremy
April 17th, 2004, 01:59 PM
Thanks for the tip, no thanks for the spam. :/

Jeremy
April 24th, 2004, 12:27 PM
Guess what yall! I havr canceled my hack! J/K!
I decided to post 2 screenies! I'm also working on 2 Pokmon, Frostbite and Hypodermia! I'm pretty busy this month and next month to work on my hack, but by the end of May, I got LOADS of freetime. ^_^ Also, I'm waiting for SwampertLover to get online agian so we can work on Titanium. I'm also messing with Pink and Monst Colbalt *so It won't get mixed up with cartmic's version of Colbalt* I was thinking about making hack of a Fire Red/Leaf Green but I'll wait for the English version. I'm also working on a few more Trainers to insert and thinking up of some new Pokmon.

Anyway here's the 2 screen shots I manged to get. *For yall who say big deal he just used Apgfx, I didn't. It doesn't work on my incredibly slow computer, and I like using Meowth's GFX inserter more, cuz it's a little more fun to me.* I hadn't had much free time lately, so this is what I have so far. Well enjoy! ^_^http://www.geocities.com/monsta_64/icenew.txt http://www.geocities.com/monsta_64/icenew2.txt

Calvin
April 24th, 2004, 02:20 PM
wow, looks great PIKA2 (FIlling in the

Mean_Mr_Mustard
April 25th, 2004, 03:28 AM
Pika 2 this might help you mate its a script command
2dyyxxzz
2D=Give Pokmon
yy=Pokemon
xx=level
zz=Item Held
There is some more bytes but i havent figured out what they do!

Jeremy
April 25th, 2004, 07:29 AM
Umm... thanks, but I already knew that... :paranoid:

Jeremy
May 1st, 2004, 02:03 PM
Project: Ice Hack
Hypothises: If I post new screens, then people will think my hack hasn't died.

Yep, I got some new screens *finnaly :P*
Here's 2 new Pokmon, Frostbite and Hypodermia. :D And 2 new trainers. Well yall enjoy! *And please, keep all post related to the topic. :P*
http://www.geocities.com/monsta_64/fb1.TXThttp://www.geocities.com/monsta_64/fb2.TXT
http://www.geocities.com/monsta_64/h1.TXThttp://www.geocities.com/monsta_64/h2.TXT
http://www.geocities.com/monsta_64/icethatsright.TXThttp://www.geocities.com/monsta_64/bigboi.TXT
http://www.geocities.com/monsta_64/hc.TXT

The Darkening
May 1st, 2004, 02:48 PM
Very well done there PIKA2, you really are making an awesome hack. Keep it up dude.

Winter
May 1st, 2004, 02:56 PM
Nifty screenshots there! Good design!

Black Charizard
May 1st, 2004, 03:54 PM
HURRY AND FINISH!!!!!!!!! :D J/k take all the time you want.(but not forever!)
And unblock me on AIM

PatriotFan89
May 1st, 2004, 04:26 PM
Hey PIKA2, when do you think it will be finished? (Don't mean to rush you, I'm just wondering)

KoBRe LaiR
May 1st, 2004, 04:47 PM
Whats up PIKA2! Your hack rocks! I just saw your screens and they are awsome! Good luck ith it and take all the time you need. Peace.

AJHalliwell
May 1st, 2004, 05:55 PM
Havn't downloaded anything yet, (right now taking a small break from looking), but I've read through most of this since the begining, and WOW!
You have a fan-following! From the screenshots and comments, this is one of the best i've ever seen! (granted, i havn't actually seen it yet) I hope you have lots of fun doing it, and good luck to you. Take as long as you like. And people, please stop asking the release date, its been asked like, 30 times a page...
p.s.:
If your still on the look out for pokemon Ideas, What about a cloud kinda thing, with air and ice and weather attacks. (Ie: Sunny Day, Whirlwind...) although sunny day isn't an ice attack at all :p Hm, or an Evergreen-Plant/Ice pokemon! (Since evergreens are the only thing that are green in the winter) Perfect for an ice theme.
Hm, then you could have a ghost type, thats related to black-ice somehow. (Pokedex: Known for pushing people, and sometimes mistaken for black ice) or something. I dunno, just trying to help. Sorry if I'm bothering.
P.p.S.: Some trainer ideas, eskimoes! And those polar bear club people. The strange people who swim in shorts in the arctic. And a mail-man! Rain, Snow, Sleet, or hail! he can be complaining that "I wasn't ex-p-p-pecting it to be th-th-this co-o-old..."
I'd love to lend more ideas for basically anything if you like them. Sorry to bother you if your not taking them anymore.

Thomas
May 1st, 2004, 06:07 PM
frostbite and hypodermia are awsome!!!!...great job! :):):)

Jeremy
May 1st, 2004, 06:15 PM
Thanks yall! And thank you AJHalliwell for some great ideas! I'm open for ideas! Anyway, I'm working on some more Pokmon and Gym Leaders. *Wonders if anyone like the Hip-Hop style trainers.*

Thomas
May 1st, 2004, 06:20 PM
i really like gyms with pokemon that have 2 type that are agianst each other... (example: kabuto - rock/water)...you should make a pokemon like that...or use kabuto and omanyte...and make a gym like that...just a suggestion

Winter
May 1st, 2004, 06:29 PM
One thing I've noticed already about the hack is that when you choose your starter Pokemon, all the sounds are the ones for Cyndaquil, Totodile, and Chikorita.

Unfortunately, I don't have much time to play it tonight, but I'll probably end up playing it all tomorrow. :p

[Edit] - Dude, that's messed up. I could have sworn the message I was replying to was one on the thread for Pokemon Nature!

Oh well. To make good on this, I now have to play your game too. :p (I was going to download it before now, but have been lazy . . . Is there a beta out yet?)

Arcdemon
May 1st, 2004, 06:41 PM
Here is a sprite for you. Give me credit

Jeremy
May 1st, 2004, 06:54 PM
Umm thanks... but I can handle sprites.
Yeah the starters sound like the orginal Pokmon, let me just find the sound byte. :p *Still wonders about the trainer sprites*

Mean_Mr_Mustard
May 1st, 2004, 07:08 PM
Music:

Structure:
[7E][xx][00]

7E = sound TRACK instruction
xx = number of the sound TRACK

Tones:

Structure:
[83/84][xx][00]

83 = Music Bank 1; Pokemon Sounds
84 = Music Bank 2; Other sounds e.g recieve Item,Phonecall and Sh*t

Oh! why cant you swear here?

Jeremy
May 1st, 2004, 07:55 PM
Thanks! Anyway we can't swear cuz this place donesn't alow it. :p *Curse'n kinda determinds your character if you know what I mean*

Sorye HK
May 1st, 2004, 08:43 PM
Sorry for not posting here a while. I've been busy on my project.
Well, I looked at Frostbite today and personally think they're great!
I'm glad more people have gained interest in Ice and hope you
keep pleasing us members of the community by carrying on the good work!

Mean_Mr_Mustard
May 2nd, 2004, 04:14 AM
Oy! Pika2 - Can i do your title screen?
Like this

ICE VERSION(in big writing)
Pokmon

Misterious creature

Snow instead of cloud
(c)by mosta or whatever

Jeremy
May 2nd, 2004, 07:13 AM
Thanks Daegon_Kimeron! Mean_Mr_Mustard it's Monst! I'm not mosta or whatever. And I'm perfectly fine with my title screen.
I'll more screens later. Also who got some suggestions for the hack? Please post them.

Arcdemon
May 3rd, 2004, 11:59 AM
Stop spamming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to tell a moderator!

chris p. bacon
May 4th, 2004, 03:52 AM
nice work how about one of the cities has a lake that once flowed through the town but now is frozen and you slide around. all your sprites are cool i just love 'em. more more i want more lol ^_^. i just cant wait for ice; {shivers} i wonder why it suddenly got cold. congrats with the hack and i hope you finish soon but dont rush 'theres no substatute for quality'

AJHalliwell
May 4th, 2004, 10:41 AM
Oh! I love suggestions!
hm- What about...A wolly mamoth pokemon! (A donphon is kinda the closest thing to a elephant/mamoth there is so far) Oh, or a caveman pokemon. similar to mr.mime, but the sterotypical cave man. He couldn't look to human though, that'd be confusing with trainers and stuff. Snowy Owls are a cool idea for a flying type. Hm, whale (there are already a few i think). Oh, and there could be a little pokemon that like shimmers, and is psycic type, and evolves into this huge bird kinda pokemon, and shimmers like an aurura borealis (sp***). Hm, and a little fur-ball! Like a tribble; a combination of zigzagoon and silcoon.

(in other themes-) Hm, what about Ice/Snow tunnels. Oh! And ski lodges! And you could need skies to get down some hill (kinda like the bike path)

And rather unrelated; the image of Jigglypuff encased in Ice is coming to mind for some reason; wasn't that from the series? OH! You could have some fire attack be an HM, to defrost things. Am I getting to much into the plot? sorry n.n'
Is it to late to make a cameo?

Jeremy
May 4th, 2004, 02:50 PM
Thanks alot! I was itching to make a human Pokmon! Anyway I'm working on a Dolphin Pokmon.When I was 10, I made some "homemade" Pokmon Cards, and made a Pokmon called Darllpint male and Darllpint female. The male is rude while the female is intelligent. The female is stronger in attack while the male is stronger in defense. When I found my homemade Pokmon yesturday, I'm deciding to put them in my hack, thanks LiL LiL Monst *me :P at 10*. Well thanks for the suggestions, and yes there's room for cameos. :D

zefhydr
May 4th, 2004, 04:06 PM
i like pokemon and i would like to give u some suggestions

bagon with wings and a fire tail like charizard's -evolves-> shelgon with spikes all over the shell to make it look inpenetreble -evolves-> salamence, make it with other parts of cool pokemons

Thomas
May 4th, 2004, 06:24 PM
PIKA2 i have some questions for you:

1) how did you come up with the idea for this hack?
2) did you know exactly what you wanted to do..or did your ideas evolve through time?
3)How far are you in making your hack?
4) When do you project for it to be finished?
and finally...
5) any plans on making a follow up game?

PS...IF YOU DONT WANT TO POST THE ANSWERS HERE...PM THEM TO ME

AJHalliwell
May 4th, 2004, 07:54 PM
The male is rude while the female is intelligent.

Happens all to often if ya know what i mean :dead:

And why are people asking the same questions over and over again? He'll say the distribution date when he gets it, or when he wants to! Asking a million times ain't gonna make'm say "Well, I wasn't going to...but Okay!" *Sigh*

And (more suggestions, whoo hoo!) what about a reindeer pokemon (christmas comes to mind) and dove (white? snow? I dunno) hm.

Oh gawd, ::laughs at the thought of the pokemon he made up back then:: I created this weird grimer/doduo combination thing, that was hilariouse LOL.

Oh! Trainer Idea: Shopping Mall Santa Clause's! Their everywhere, I bet they'd have pokemon. OH! And their pokemon could be nicknamed prancer, and dancer and rudolph or what ever. That'd be intresting.
I love this thread...lol...

Mean_Mr_Mustard
May 5th, 2004, 10:30 AM
CAMEO: Hey mate,Just last night- I told my wife it was chilly outside...and
she ran out with a spoon!

Jeremy
May 5th, 2004, 05:05 PM
O_O;

Anyway, I was working on a Raindeer Pokmon, and isn't in it, he leaves ya a very special present. ;) Well, I'm glad that people are intrested in my hack agian.

1) how did you come up with the idea for this hack?
Took some of the data I found in my older hack, Colbat (not distributed, and nothing like Cartmic's. cuz this hack was a "pratice hack" if I my say.
2) did you know exactly what you wanted to do..or did your ideas evolve through time? Both, at first I had the beginning of the game ready, then as time grew more and evloved over the months.
3)How far are you in making your hack? Far enough to show those screens. :P
4) When do you [think] project for it to be finished?
and finally... Great work is never rushed. *not exactly sure*
5) any plans on making a follow up game?
I was thinking about making a Sapphire hack called Pokmon Ice Blue (PKMN Trainer Jeremy's version), but it's not a sequeal to Monst's version, more like based on it. And for yall who are wondering why I have 3 names, let me break it down for yall.LiL Monst is my name, I call myself that when I'm doing stuff what nobody else expects, like do something new, *like making the most orginal Pokmon, or the first Vietnamese rapper ;).* PKMN Trainer Jeremy is my name at Nintendo.com, I like calling myself this when I hack or play Pokmon games to seem to fit right in, but still a little different. :P And PIKA2, is the name that kinda merges my 2 personalities into one. ^_^ Yes, I'm "unique".

I'll post more screens later, cuz school is getting alittle more, "meaner" if ya know what I mean. >_<

loony
May 7th, 2004, 12:59 AM
pika2 Witch program do you use for chance the pokemon because i need that program

Liger Zero
May 7th, 2004, 08:43 AM
Here is an idea I made up,a polar bear pokemon! Use it if you want.If you use it here is a cameo-They discovered a new type of pokemon. It looks a bit like an Ursaring, however its blue. weird, huh.

THIS GAME IS COOL. PIKA2 YOU ARE COOL!!!

loony
May 7th, 2004, 09:17 AM
oke i have found a good program to chance pokemon but now i need a name changer

and piKA2 WITCH Program do you use to chance the trainers

Scyther
May 7th, 2004, 10:07 AM
i need a name changer to so post alink on this forum for one plz

Jeremy
May 7th, 2004, 02:03 PM
Liger Zero, I was trying to add a Polar bear Pokmon, but it came weird. :P I'll try some more. Anyway for yall who DO NOT READ! I said please don't post anything UNRELATED to my topic!!! I use a hex editor, okie?!!

Black Charizard
May 7th, 2004, 02:29 PM
Hex editor-The miracle tool :D
Keep up the good hack Pika2

Mean_Mr_Mustard
May 7th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Hey why dont you make it so you can choose 4 pokemon?

Jeremy
May 7th, 2004, 05:51 PM
???
What? Choose 1 out of 4 Pokmon? Get 4 Pokmon at the beginning? *Either way, I'm staying with choosing one out of 3*

Black Charizard
May 7th, 2004, 06:09 PM
How About Choosing 1 Outta 100!!!! LOL J/J Well 1 outta 4 would be cool but i prefer 3.So you made a gooder :P choice Pika2

ZombieBear
May 10th, 2004, 09:10 AM
How About Choosing 1 Outta 100!!!! LOL J/J Well 1 outta 4 would be cool but i prefer 3.So you made a gooder :P choice Pika2
You mean BETTER

bna_li
May 11th, 2004, 06:28 AM
Pika2, have you released the patch yet? I'm sorry, I haven't been following the thread.

AJHalliwell
May 11th, 2004, 06:38 AM
I love when people say gooder...hahahaha!
I have an entire vocabulary all my own.
Well, my phone line was cut by the idiots cutting the tree down next door, so I just got back on today after a weekend of withdrawl symptoms!

But, Ideas!
I think there already is one in R/s, but what about a lightning bug/fire fly pokemon. I can see it at night, and little lightning bugs flying around in the snow!
Hm, will any already established characters be showing up?
And are there *any* real pokemon, by nintendo in yer game? (the two kinda go hand 'n hand I guess)
Well, just askin'.

Mean_Mr_Mustard
May 11th, 2004, 10:26 AM
HEY BNA_LI!!!!!!!!!
WHERE THE **** IS MY OMELETT????

And to Jeremy - wtf are you on????
Ice????
you sound like a chick!
I i was ever in town i would come up to your house and beat the living crap out of you!
then i would raise seemonkeys

but hey - im just a ******* stoned lunatic - dont listen to wth i have to say

@_@

Also how come i cant get any tang around this place?

oh and on the lighter note -> I HATE POKEMON!

Oh and {Less stoned O_@} about ur hak...
Add like erm...parts of the original johto and kanto but change everysingle map
ad add new attacks! after beat up,these r just names
EVIL EYE
TUMBLE
LOOGE
Rocketlauncher

I leve by saying:
YOU GUYS ARE ALL A BUNCH OF **********!

peace.

Mean_Mr_Mustard
May 11th, 2004, 10:32 AM
HEY BNA_LI!!!!!!!!!

Ice????
you sound like a chick!
I i was ever in town i would come up to your house and beat the living crap out of you!

but hey - im just a ******* stoned lunatic - dont listen to wth i have to say

@_@

EVIL EYE
TUMBLE
LOOGE
Rocketlauncher

I leve by saying:
YOU GUYS ARE ALL A BUNCH OF *********!

Here are some lyrics to the tune of cky's 96 quite bitter beings
Oi ************ from PC
or erm the pok-community
To ansable a ****ellview ahh forget it...

peace.

By the way - Whats Soylent Green?
Watch me on TV on the Skate/Funny **** show "Classic on Tv!" Im Juan the *******/skater

Mean_Mr_Mustard
May 11th, 2004, 02:16 PM
Sorry!
Sorry!
Sorry!
Sorry!
Sorry!
Sorry!
Sorry!
Sorry!
Sorry!
Sorry!
Sorry!
Sorry!
Sorry!
Sorry!
Sorry!
Sorry!
Sorry!
Sorry!
Sorry!
Sorry!
Sorry!
Sorry!
Sorry!

Black Charizard
May 11th, 2004, 03:27 PM
HEY BNA_LI!!!!!!!!!

Ice????
you sound like a chick!

but hey - im just a f**** stoned lunatic - dont listen to wth i have to say

@_@

EVIL EYE
TUMBLE
LOOGE
Rocketlauncher
MotherF***

I leve by saying:
YOU GUYS ARE ALL A BUNCH OF *********!

Here are some lyrics to the tune of cky's 96 quite bitter beings
Oi ******** from PC
or erm the pok-community
To ansable a ****ellview ahh forget it...

peace.

By the way - Whats Soylent Green?
Watch me on TV on the Skate/Funny **** show "Classic on Tv!" Im Juan the dumb***/skater

I insist you remove those posts!I am sure pika2 does too.Thats just ignorant.

Arcanine
May 11th, 2004, 06:10 PM
I just banned Mean_Mr_Mustard for what he said in this thread here (about Pokemon this forum and all the cursing too). This thread can now get back on topic.

Jeremy
May 11th, 2004, 06:13 PM
Thank you Arcanine! Anyway, any more Pokmon suggestions? I'm all open! ^_^

Sorye HK
May 12th, 2004, 03:44 AM
How about a Venus fly trap pokemon?
Maybe the Hero can find a seed of an ancient
plant and then takes that to some scientist.
The scientist finds out that the seed's DNA
is almost the same as the ancient pokemon "name"
and has a shot at an experiment with the result of
you getting a pokemon. (just a thought)

bna_li
May 14th, 2004, 07:59 AM
Dude, that guy's way crazy. Like I said, has ICE been released yet?

Matthew
May 14th, 2004, 08:10 PM
Are you referring to me? The venus fly trap idea has come from the plant pokemon in R/S. So if it was the idea of my pokemon that made you think I'm crazy, I guess you'll probably say the same thing to Nintendo.I belive he is speaking of Mean_Mr_Mustard, i just wanted to clear that up.

Sorye HK
May 15th, 2004, 03:48 AM
Oh. If that was I'm sorry bna_li. I'm going to delete that other post of mine.

bna_li
May 15th, 2004, 10:48 PM
OK... now I'm really lost... could someone explain...:(

Jeremy
May 16th, 2004, 07:50 AM
bna_li, Daegon_Kimeron thought his the one that you say that was crazy. Also Ice hasn't been released yet. Just look at my sig to see if a demo is released. :P

Dizzy
May 16th, 2004, 07:57 AM
Your Skills are amazing, second to none if I could say. Dude you're hack is awesome :)

Jason
May 16th, 2004, 01:37 PM
Mean Mr Mustardor JUAN:I AM VERY SORRY FOR BEING A PEST - I CAN sEE YOu guys r different kind of ppl!
Sorry!
I wanna cameo: "Dude you have to try my cooking!" or "Excuse me - what time of the week does Pinarubo park Open"+A1:I dont know - im not a local"

Oh cr...better not ....sp.... NO {Restraining myself}

bna_li
May 16th, 2004, 08:39 PM
Oh, that would be way easier than trying to search the whole thread... thanks...

ZombieBear
May 24th, 2004, 06:09 PM
what about changing the bike into something else? kinda like a monocycle, or a car, o something...
*sinks down into deep thoughts of random stuff the guy could ride on*

dver
May 26th, 2004, 03:15 AM
Is there already a downloadable version of Pokemon Ice

Jeremy
May 26th, 2004, 10:11 AM
*Blows off dust* There's a SMALL demo lounge here somewhere. :P Anyway, I'm gona work get back to hacking on June 7. So keep a look out ;)

The dude
May 26th, 2004, 11:11 AM
wtf happened to my post???

Jeremy
May 27th, 2004, 01:53 PM
And I though you will stop spamming after you made an alternate account. >_>

Jamven
May 29th, 2004, 10:55 AM
PIKA2 remember that talk that we had a while back. don't give up on this hack. as of tommorow i will not have may internet connection anymore. so goodluck and don't give up. 007

The dude
May 29th, 2004, 02:50 PM
What about chocolate type pokmon?
What about strwberry type pokmon?

Jeremy
May 30th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Uh-huh... Anyway, anybody got some suggestions? I'm running out ideas!

Jirachi3
May 30th, 2004, 06:55 PM
suggestion for what?Pokemon types?

omarfr
May 30th, 2004, 07:21 PM
I have some types

Techno
Wood
Nature
Plastic(maybe not but your choice)
Light
Solar
Lunar
Laser

The dude
May 31st, 2004, 02:22 AM
You have to help some person get their passports back for the airoplane
oh and change the train for an airoplane :D

The dude
May 31st, 2004, 02:24 AM
Change the train for an aeroplane :D

Arcanine
May 31st, 2004, 04:28 AM
Change the train for an aeroplane :DThat was double posting, The Dude. If you want to further your remark edit your initial post dont make another please.

Jeremy
May 31st, 2004, 08:56 AM
I ment Pokmon/Map Suggestions. I'm not not gona add new types *because the country is located north of Houenn, so the Pokmon adapted to the weather, so that's why there's majorty Ice types*
I might bring out the Bird type that was hidden deep within the game. I might also change all 26 Unown! I'm gona do some research on Hieroglyphics, and creat my own Hieroglyphic Pokmon. ^_^

Gangstah
June 1st, 2004, 07:24 PM
can someone give me a link to a good hex editor dats easy to use

Jeremy
June 2nd, 2004, 09:46 AM
Wrong topic. >_> Also it's not hard to use a hex editor...This is where you should be asking... (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=3192&goto=lastpost) Man, please somebody something related to the thread.

Justfate
June 2nd, 2004, 10:16 PM
How abt a pokemon that will change it stats, or type when its hp is at diff levels. The lower the hp, the stronger it will be or vice verse. And when it evolves, u can feed it a stone, the stone will determine its stats and types, like water stone may raise special, leaf will raise speed.ect.

A pokemon like a ditto but instead of transform, it has the ability "random", When it use that ability, it will change to any pokemon, even those the trainer has never seen.
The moves the "transformed" pokemon will be random. Just like ditto, stats will be the same. All pp of the moves will be at 10 instead at five. But the "ditto" will change back when its hp is too low.

Another one...
A egg pokemon that will hatch into a mini angel or mini devil when it hatches, depending on the time, sound so familiar, and when it evolves again, it will change into a arch-angel or a devil, depending on how many pokemon it kOed.
But you are not going to add any types rite....so maybe this is not practical. :disappoin

First post...Wee.. :laugh:

Sorye HK
June 2nd, 2004, 11:32 PM
How about adding an event where the hero can explore a hidden ruin inside
a glacier or something? You could make your hieroglyphic pokemon come out
of there and awaken a legendary pokemon or something.

Jeremy
June 3rd, 2004, 07:42 AM
You may be on to something Daegon_Kimeron. ;)

Daegon
June 4th, 2004, 03:24 AM
That idea's idiotic! Mine's way better.
How about there's a sudden avalanche when you go
exploring part of a mountain that leads to the next city.
Once you have enough badges or get a shovel or something
this event occurs showing you the hidden entrance to the ruin!

Jirachi3
June 4th, 2004, 04:02 AM
I think both the ideas are awesome.

js13
June 4th, 2004, 11:14 AM
I doubt PIKA 2 could script that O_o

Jeremy
June 4th, 2004, 12:24 PM
JDBDPSX_Kimeron, don't insult Daegon_Kimeron idea. Personaly I like it better then the one you suggested. Also your idea might require ASM or alot of script editing. *doubts he'll find a script that can simulate an avalanche, but might find one for a trap door. :P*

Thunder
June 4th, 2004, 02:47 PM
Pika2 is right there the avalanche Scripting will take about nearly 1 month or 2

Pika2 if your looking for a trap door script look in pkmn gold n silver ruins of alph

Black Charizard
June 4th, 2004, 03:34 PM
He might not want to script at all.Its up to him.i think he should.

Jeremy
June 4th, 2004, 06:37 PM
I am gona script, I just gotta plan this out first. :P

js13
June 4th, 2004, 08:01 PM
heres a tutorial on how to do some scripting, its in german though...
http://magicstone.de/rhw/seiten/tutor1/scripting.htm

Justfate
June 4th, 2004, 11:34 PM
will you make new hm..?
Here one... :cross-eye
FREEZE hm, freeze the water so that you can skate over it, instead of using surf, no encounters too. Can..?

Sorye HK
June 5th, 2004, 01:13 AM
Why don't you make the ground shake, make that exclamation sign on top of the player's head, make the screen black, play some trembling noises and then fade in again and make the entrance appear!

It's just an idea I thought up of right now.

Jeremy
June 5th, 2004, 06:59 AM
js13, I know how to edit some scripts already. >_>

Daegon_Kimeron, that's hpw I was gona do it. :P

Cool Cr@cker
June 5th, 2004, 09:54 PM
heres a tutorial on how to do some scripting, its in german though...
http://magicstone.de/rhw/seiten/tutor1/scripting.htm

Can anybody link to that tutorial in English. :cheeky:

Or plss can anybody give me one I'm not very advanced really !!
Hey Pika2 How did u become a Mod...it's cool :cool:

fudge01
June 5th, 2004, 10:23 PM
PIKA2 this hack look so awesome can't wait
PS:im going to put your hack up in the hacks page on my website if it isn't ok with you i iwll take it down ok

Matthew
June 13th, 2004, 12:45 PM
Well in that ruin Daegon was tlaking about you could put Regice in there since he is a legendary Ice type.

Jeremy
June 13th, 2004, 01:08 PM
HOW YOU KNOW ABOUT....errr um...what you talking about Regice isn't in here. *shifts eyes* ;)

Anyway, Ice is slowing down, since I'm not in the right mood. *It's summer here :P* But I do have something something else. ;)

Hiroshi Sotomura
June 13th, 2004, 06:49 PM
PIKA2, guess what? Your hack's gotten "Moderator's Choice"!
*applause*
http://users.tpg.com.au/lafamily/junechoicebadge.png
That means it's stickied and can be revived and such because of that ^_^;

Cool Cr@cker
June 13th, 2004, 10:12 PM
Hey Pika2 Can I add ur site in the Hacks Page on my site
www.freewebs.com/emuhack!!!
And Congrats as Ice is the hack of the Month!!
Er... what is the official site for Poke Ice

Jeremy
June 15th, 2004, 08:56 AM
Thanks Satoshi-kun ^_^! I would like to thank the following people: my parents, God, all my fans... :P
Pokechamp_888, um sure you can add my hack Pokmon Ice to your site.

Thunder
June 16th, 2004, 07:56 PM
u cloud put articuno insteed of regice

houndoomofdarkness
June 23rd, 2004, 08:36 PM
PIKA2 HOW MUCH OF (ice version) are you done with %

Jeremy
June 26th, 2004, 08:16 AM
Around uhh...
GFX: 24%
Text: 5%
New Pokmon: 10%
Trainers: 3%
Gym Leaders: 20%

Man, what I've been doing then hacking? Trying to do things outside the computer. :P But good things come for who wait. ;)

Cyndaquil
June 27th, 2004, 06:12 AM
I can't download the demo, why not!? :'(

Jeremy
June 27th, 2004, 11:19 AM
It's really old, and out dated. I might put a new demo, by December. But for now, I have lost of other things to do. ^_^;;;

Cyndaquil
June 27th, 2004, 11:31 AM
But what's the lastest demo that's uploaded then? (I don't wanna wait an half year to get my 1:st demo!)

Jeremy
June 27th, 2004, 12:55 PM
There was only one demo. :P I only released a demo during the Holidays last year. :p I'm working on the hack, but lately been busy with Cobalt.

Triaspia
June 29th, 2004, 07:48 PM
great hack cant wait for the finished version

amnesiahacker
July 6th, 2004, 12:30 PM
w00t! looking good from the screenies. this is definately going to be better than snow :( I'm still doing snow

Minun08
July 8th, 2004, 02:35 PM
PIKA2, I think your hack is cool! I can't wait until it comes out and I could play it.

houndoomofdarkness
July 11th, 2004, 07:54 PM
Pika 2 Are There Any More Gym Leader Openning?

Jeremy
July 12th, 2004, 09:31 AM
Who's Pika 2? :P Anyway, there were never any Gym Leader openings. Why? Because the new Pokmon. Sorry. But I do allow cameo appearences.

houndoomofdarkness
July 13th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Pika2 Do You Know Where I Can Download A Text Editor For R/s

Jeremy
July 14th, 2004, 05:17 AM
The only thing I know that edit text in Ruby/Sapphire is a hex editor. Also that is off topic. >_> This topic is the place to ask. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=11228)

P.S. Thanks everybody who are enjoying the screenies!

Triaspia
July 14th, 2004, 08:50 PM
i just hope its finished soon before the ice melts

houndoomofdarkness
July 15th, 2004, 04:53 PM
yes neomon i agree with you (waiting for ice hack to come out)""cough" (taking to long)

Cool Cr@cker
July 15th, 2004, 05:41 PM
I dont get it why you are all pressurising PIKA2!You know it's tough working on more than 3 Hacks and that too Ice is paused till fall!Anyway PIKA2 we all want you get back working on ice!!Are you gonna realease another beta!
P.S What about the pretty girl thing .Is it a Dare!

Jeremy
July 15th, 2004, 06:35 PM
I'll work on Ice when it's the right time. But the summer and heat doesn't give me the inspiration. :P Please, I got other hacks too, and other misc.stuff to do. So please be paitent, okie? ^_^;

P.S. For those wondering why am I Whitney, it's because I wanted too, not because I'm dared. :p

Thomas
July 17th, 2004, 09:24 AM
I didnt know that u were making other hacks! Which one are you working on now?

Triaspia
July 18th, 2004, 01:08 AM
id like to be where you are pika2 but right now australias in the middle of winter

houndoomofdarkness
July 18th, 2004, 12:27 PM
pika2 (help) im having problem inserting new pokemon can you tell me how.and also the pokemon pics im using pokepic and i import the image but it dosent change

Jeremy
July 18th, 2004, 04:13 PM
Just PM me, and I'll help, okie?

houndoomofdarkness
July 18th, 2004, 07:31 PM
Thx Pika2 Ill Pm You Okay

Jeremy
July 18th, 2004, 07:35 PM
You know youdidn't really need to tell me you gona. ^_^; People please post things RELATED to the topic, thank you.. -_-;

Dodge31
July 19th, 2004, 11:27 AM
Hey pika2, i am new to this site. yor hacks sound pretty cool. i cont see them because of my 10 year old cp.

Sorye HK
July 19th, 2004, 04:48 PM
You can't see what? I don't understand what you can't see.

Jeremy
August 10th, 2004, 03:35 PM
*Rubbs off the dust* Well it's getting to be that time. It's still getting hard to compete with the Ruby/Sapphire hacks, and I'm NOT gona turn this one into one, I've worked hard on this, and I'm not gona dump this hack. Anyway, I'll post new screen, eventually. :p

dark_mongo
August 12th, 2004, 03:41 AM
hey this game sure gonna rock!!!

q_byrd04
August 12th, 2004, 06:42 AM
Is there a beta version of your hack available for download

Tim
August 21st, 2004, 02:17 PM
go here: http://www.avhacks.b0x.com/tools.htm
for starter pkmn editor
by the way
name: flavius Popa
hair: spiky brown
age 13
pkmn fire or ice thnx

Jeremy
August 21st, 2004, 05:05 PM
Umm sweetie, what does that have to with my hack, at all? *Sigh...*

Jeremy
September 15th, 2004, 01:25 PM
Well sweeties I'm closing the thread. The hack is now dicontinued... I have deleted everything of Ice... I'm gona close this thread tomarrow.

PSYCHE! Fooled yall sweeties! I'm resurrecting my hack! I'm completely redoing the hack! I have also spilt the game into 2 versions! One compatible with the other games, and one not compatible. The non-compatible one has new Pokmon, the compatble one doesn't. So yall, you decide which one you want to play. I'm redoing the hack from the ground up, so the sprites are over hauled, and gfx, maps, ect. Well sweetie's here's the game being revised. Compare the old screen to the new screen. Enjoy.

Note: The compatible version will have the orignal font, the uncompaitble version will have the italic font.

punk216
September 15th, 2004, 03:59 PM
omg you scared me with that!

Thomas
September 15th, 2004, 04:42 PM
AWSOME...ICE IS BACK! This should be good...I am glad some people still are doing gold/silver hack...they are longer games and can be manipulated eaiser with makes them faster to make then the newer games.

brendan2004
September 16th, 2004, 02:11 AM
wow *jumps with joy and hits pika2 she chases me with a gun*

Cool Cr@cker
September 16th, 2004, 05:18 AM
PIKA2 I'm gonna kick ya.*Takes a stick and whacks him(her)*
You had me going there.Can we expect a beta!

Jeremy
September 16th, 2004, 07:27 AM
Well sweeties, since everything is being change... I think I'll be nice about the compatible version. *Takes out a microphone.* Who ever wants to be a gym leader sign up!

Rules: You can only choose the Pokmon from Gold/Silver/Crystal/Red/Yellow/Blue/Green. :P
Name the gym leader you're replacing.
Make sure your name has the same amount of letters as the gym leader you're replacing.
Make sure you have the same amount of Pokmon of the gym leader you're replacing.
Be creative!

Here's the format:

Name:
Replacing:
Pokmon:
Badge:

Remeber this is the compatible version you're in, so there's no new Pokmon.
Sorry I've already used up spots for the uncompatible version since the Pokmon are new, and I don't like to give spoilers. ;)

Also people can post ideas suggestions and so on. I've got the time now!

janus5656
September 16th, 2004, 07:42 AM
name:UNKOWN GYM LEADER
POKEMON:ALL THREE STARTERS IN ANY EVOLUTION FORM I DON'T MIND BECAUSE THEN YOU CAN CHOOSE WHERE TO PUT THIS GYM LEADER.
After battle he/she gives you enigma badge and and random TM.

thankyou.

Jeremy
September 16th, 2004, 08:28 AM
Umm, sweetie you COMPLETELY ignored the format I kindly asked everybody to put in. *Sigh.*

Castrainer
September 16th, 2004, 08:44 AM
Hoyla~ Me Wants to be there XD

Name: Casty
Replacing: Chuck
Pokmon: Ariados, Scizor
Badge: Web Badge

BigBoss
September 16th, 2004, 10:59 AM
Hey, why not.

Name: DarkLink
Replacing: Clair
Pokmon: Charizard, Typhlosion, Scizor, Tyrinitar, Dragonite, Gyarados
Badge: Master Badge

Jeremy
September 16th, 2004, 02:45 PM
Hey, why not.

Name: DarkLink
Replacing: Clair
Pokmon: Charizard, Typhlosion, Scizor, Tyrinitar, Dragonite, Gyarados
Badge: Master Badge
Sweetie did you read the rules correctly? I said the name must have the same amount of characters as the name you're replacing.

Anyway sweeties, I'm still redoing the hack. You guys want to compare the old screen to the new?

The one on the left is old, the one on is right is the improved one. What yall think yall?

punk216
September 16th, 2004, 06:35 PM
Name:Eric
Replacing:Blue
Pokmon: Magcargo Lvl 56. Houndoom lvl 57. Arcanine lvl 59,Ponyta 60,Rapidash 61,Magmar 64
Badge:Blazing badge

brendan2004
September 17th, 2004, 02:56 AM
cool and it is wonderfull*starts claping and every one trys to hit me with rocks*

EVA-01
September 17th, 2004, 03:53 AM
could i be allowed to be the rival? if ur a girl or boy blah blah?

dezmond
September 17th, 2004, 06:00 AM
Name: Desmond
Replacing:Whitney
Pokmon: Tauros (lvl.23) , Chansey (lvl. 26)
Badge: Egg Badge

If you can edit Whitney with any random boy sprite.

Thanks in advance,

Jeremy
September 17th, 2004, 06:29 AM
Sorry dezmond sweetie, Whitney was taken by somebody already. Uh..heheheheh. ^0^

Anyway sweeties, I wonder who even complented on Ice's new look. :embarrass

KARR
September 17th, 2004, 07:05 AM
Name: Roccei
Replacing: Bugsy
Pokmon: Houndour, Houndour and Sneasel
Badge: Clawtooth

Looks great, but still needs more tiles to be redone. Good work, though!

Jeremy
September 17th, 2004, 08:01 AM
What are you talking about sweetie? I haven't edit the tilesets. XD Thanks anyway sweetie.

KARR
September 17th, 2004, 09:12 AM
I mean that on the latest screenshots, some tiles aren't 'icey'.

Jeremy
September 17th, 2004, 09:25 AM
Only one screenshot was the new look, and the tilesets haven't been edited, just their palettes.

punk216
September 17th, 2004, 11:20 AM
did my application get accepted?

Whitney
September 18th, 2004, 09:48 AM
XD! I've been drag'd 'ere again!! FINISH POKEMON ICE QUICKLY! NO SLACKING!! |)0|\|'+ |)0 |-|\/\/|< P0|<3|\/|0|\| 15 |\/|0|23 1|\/|P0|2+4|\|+!!!1 *threatens with many pink things*

Jeremy
September 18th, 2004, 09:59 AM
Yes sweetie. *Feels scared...* XD Well I'm working on the title screen. I'll post screens later.

Edit: Sorry sweeties, I have decided to cancel the hack. I have to much things to do. It was fun, but now, I've quit hacking, Sorry sweeties... but *Locky-locky.*