October 24th, 2006, 01:37 PM
Yay! He's almost done! Please take your time though, my sweety. ~.^

*Hugs.*

scf
October 24th, 2006, 02:01 PM
I am playing this right when it is done, good job jeremy

bobby37
October 31st, 2006, 11:52 AM
Hey Jeremy I´m watching for your hack since over 1 year and I´m glad that you´re finished soon, how´s is it going at the moment??
I think it is the best Hack ever and the most exiting.Your hacking-sklills are amazing. Wonder how the the story and the new events will be.
I´m also looking for iceblue there are some really good ideas.

Zekrob
November 3rd, 2006, 04:58 AM
This is an excellent hack, keep up the great work Jeremy.

Plateface
November 3rd, 2006, 05:53 AM
omfg "sweetie" im getting the authorities onto you.

LOL just kidding, good luck on finishing.

.:Sam:.
November 17th, 2006, 11:06 AM
This game looks ace! Good luck on finishing the project!

moltres_flames
November 19th, 2006, 06:18 AM
I cannot wait until this hack is completed! Articuno is my fave pokemon so thats a big bonus ^_^.

2Scribble
November 20th, 2006, 12:52 AM
I remember reading about this when it was first started, you've come a long way Jeremy

Goku Goku
November 30th, 2006, 11:27 PM
This hack looks very promising! I can't wait to play the full version. Love the ice deisgn - ice freezes on! :rambo:

Ashfan713
December 1st, 2006, 07:47 AM
realy cool hack! its perfect for the holidays i didnt no girls can hack so well i feel like playn gold agin lol

Jeremy
December 13th, 2006, 04:42 PM
Well thanks for the comments sweeties. ^^; Let me post a few more screenies and randomness. x3

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/PKMN_Trainer_Jeremy/Ice/Icess3.pnghttp://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/PKMN_Trainer_Jeremy/Ice/Icess4.pnghttp://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/PKMN_Trainer_Jeremy/Ice/Icess1.png
Aubergine City

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/PKMN_Trainer_Jeremy/Ice/Icess2.png
Battle Shrine *As scene on Route 302* =3

Well I don't like to give much away sweeties. ^^;

I know this hack is taking like, forever but you know how life is. XD

TreeckoLv.100
December 13th, 2006, 04:47 PM
Tell me about it:P You got some great screenshots there Jeremy. As always, I'm so anxious to play Ice. The longer Ice takes, the better it'll be. Take your time, and luck to you and your 2004 HotY hack bud.

Alistair
December 13th, 2006, 05:01 PM
Jeremy, you are torturing me. I want to play Ice so bad! Anyway, glad to see an update. The screenshots look excellent as always.

Pichuscute
December 15th, 2006, 12:53 PM
nice an update
you`ve been working on this for foreva so it betta be good
lol;) good luck

Voodoo
December 17th, 2006, 08:31 AM
Wow. This one took a while, but it's ruddy brilliant - Good stuff.

Jeremy
December 20th, 2006, 08:52 PM
Thanks sweeties. ^^ Well, to be honest with you sweeties, I've been side tracted *cough*hackingothergamesjusttotestmyskillsandforfunhehe.*cough.* I'm currently redoing a bunch of scripts and repointing a lot of stuff to give the game a "new" feeling. ^^; Thank you sweeties who are patient. ^^;

SSJ4 Furanki
December 20th, 2006, 08:55 PM
Nice Hack Jeremy keep it up.

dakelland12
December 24th, 2006, 01:00 PM
i like your hack its good and i want to make hacks just like you.

Goku Goku
December 24th, 2006, 02:31 PM
Thanks sweeties. ^^ Well, to be honest with you sweeties, I've been side tracted *cough*hackingothergamesjusttotestmyskillsandforfu nhehe.*cough.* I'm currently redoing a bunch of scripts and repointing a lot of stuff to give the game a "new" feeling. ^^; Thank you sweeties who are patient. ^^;

That's fine. It's good you're taking your time to develop your scripting skills - it only means that Pokemon Ice will be much more better! :D Can't wait! Good luck, and keep hacking! ;)

Jeremy
January 8th, 2007, 02:16 PM
*Generic Message.*

Okie sweeties. XD Well, I've been working on both of these hacks at the same time, (Ice and IceCrystal). I'll update sometime this week or so, and please post any comments, critism, and complaints why it's taking more time then Twilight Princess. XD

Goku Goku
January 8th, 2007, 03:49 PM
Heh. So, you're working on both Ice (hack of Gold) and Ice Crystal (hack of Emerald), heh? Any plans for...a hack of Diamond and Pearl? :laugh: That sounded psychotic of me, but I wonder if you, or anyone, will be considering hacking D/P, and when... :\

Jeremy
January 10th, 2007, 03:22 PM
Of course I do, sweetie. ^0^ But that is not the place to discuss Pokémon IceDiamond. XD

Anyway I'll post some new screens and major updates soon. Sorry for the lateness with the updates and stuff, school, and stuff, and I don't like giving too much away. ^^;

Goku Goku
January 10th, 2007, 03:33 PM
Well, just as long as you continue to post here, it proves that you and this hack are still active. ;) IceDiamond? What about IcePearl? LOL :laugh:

Liquinn
January 10th, 2007, 03:51 PM
I post here for Jermeny! <3

Looking good dude, I cant wait to see more, you done any spriting?

Show more <3

furrypaws16
January 10th, 2007, 06:42 PM
Won't it be kinda suckish to have to go check on your flash cart everytime to see if there are glitches (at least, until there is a WORKING emulator)...unless you were joking. o_O;

Jeremy
January 10th, 2007, 08:30 PM
Won't it be kinda suckish to have to go check on your flash cart everytime to see if there are glitches (at least, until there is a WORKING emulator)...unless you were joking. o_O;
Of course I was sweetie. =p

Now, back to the topic. To answer liquinn's question, yes I made some new sprites. Bah, redid I did them all. =p I might post the new trainer screens, soon.

Scales
January 10th, 2007, 08:51 PM
Well Jeremy this hack looks very good considering the graphics of gold/silver. Anyway good luck with the hack and its production

Liquinn
January 11th, 2007, 12:13 AM
Of course I was sweetie. =p

Now, back to the topic. To answer liquinn's question, yes I made some new sprites. Bah, redid I did them all. =p I might post the new trainer screens, soon.
Want to hug you.

This hack is a decent Gold hack, might be better than mine. I like the new tiles and the way you made this hack.

<3

Keep up the work Jermeny.

flamefire1031
January 11th, 2007, 12:56 PM
Wow! this hack is great!!! cant wait for full version. :) :) :) :)

slayeryu12
January 11th, 2007, 05:40 PM
this hack looks really kool can't wait to play it

Pokemanz
January 13th, 2007, 05:54 AM
Wow, nice hack you have here! Only thing is, i'm too impatient to wait this long. :/

Unborn-Lugia
January 13th, 2007, 07:35 AM
I absolutely love this hack Jeremy. The screenshots are perfection and so is the game! cant wait till its released!

Max210
January 17th, 2007, 06:57 PM
This looks pretty cool! I hope it gets finished ;)

Luиαrglοω
January 18th, 2007, 12:40 PM
Wow, this hack's been going on for years! D:

marz
January 18th, 2007, 07:31 PM
Hey, nice hack you got going there, nice fake box art too lol. Well, it's a shame you don't give betas out but we can live with it. Hopefully the final product will go public xD. Well, I like the screens, keep up the work even though it's been going on for years. Since it has, no doubt you've done quite a bit of work, right? One more thing, is everything in the hack actually tainted blue? That's like Red & Blue style when it came out for the GBC.

EDIT: I've decided to use that banner of yours. I swear I'm making like a collection!

Ozumas
January 20th, 2007, 02:31 AM
O.o lucky for you i like but i don´t know qhat appening

Jeremy
January 21st, 2007, 09:39 AM
Wow sweeties, people still like this hack! XD
I know this hack has been worked on longer then Twillight Princess, but it's worth it. I'm trying to complelely remove any anything from GSC...or just heavily alter it. XD Thank you sweeties for still supporting my hack, it means so much. ^^

Liquinn
January 21st, 2007, 10:15 AM
Keep up the good work :) I am supporting this hack, and I am here.

:)

Pichuscute
January 23rd, 2007, 02:38 PM
so will there be any updates soon, Jeremy?
but anyways good luck with this and you better finish it XD

SSJ4 Furanki
January 23rd, 2007, 05:32 PM
Well Jeremy cant wait to see this finished just like everyone else well good luck dont give up

furrypaws16
January 23rd, 2007, 06:42 PM
Of course you were. =P (Highly awaits a diamond/pearl hack, even though its probably near impossible)

Well, obviously every one supports your hack because you could rip us apart in a few seconds we of PCC love you! Tagged on this post is hopefully some isspiration...

Which pokemon will be in this game? Probably 251, but are you gonna throw in fanmades? Don't rip me to shreds if this has been asked like a bajillion times...:paranoid: lol...I think. o_O;

If you've got a problem with the tree, then just delete this message.

Aussie Riolu
February 5th, 2007, 01:58 AM
Hi Jeremy. I'm Zach. Your hack looks so cool I can't wait till you complete it. No really, I can't :(. Nah just kidding I can wait. Good luck Jeremy. Oh and say hi to Whitney for me. :D

zel 2.0
February 5th, 2007, 06:18 AM
Well... It's good to come to this thread every once in a while, to wish Jeremy good luck with his work. I wonder what could I ask, if this thread looks like it already has been asked everything (why don't you put a FAQs in the first post Jeremy? Oops, I forgot... You are as lazy as me... :laugh:)

Well, I'll risk with a question. It's about legendaries, do you plan to make all the legendaries catchable? Or just a few (and if so, which would be?)

Neko-Kun
February 5th, 2007, 09:04 PM
you STILL havent finished this!! you slacker :P

i remember when i was working on my Uber secret hack...my computer froze!, screwed itself so i had to wipe the HD and reinstall windows xp and THEN! i couldnt find the floppy i backed my hack up onto...what frigin hectic day that was...oh annoying even hehe :P

actually your not a slacker im just a big meanie xP.

i cant wait to play this ! :3 hope you finish it soon *hugs*

foofatron
February 10th, 2007, 07:24 AM
Looks good.Hope it finishes soon.

Tanooki
February 15th, 2007, 05:07 PM
Yeah! Articuno! xD

I really think this looks good. The colors look really cool. Just make it so Pikachu can be caught early in the game, and it'll be perfect! xD

Alistair
February 15th, 2007, 05:15 PM
Jeremy will put Pikachu in early in the hack if he wants to.

Anyway, I hope you find time (Or get unbored of Ice, or whatever) to start working on Ice again!

Tanooki
February 15th, 2007, 05:17 PM
Jeremy will put Pikachu in early in the hack if he wants to.

Anyway, I hope you find time (Or get unbored of Ice, or whatever) to start working on Ice again!
I was kinda joking when I said that. It doesn't really matter if it is or not. I still think his hack looks good.

slayeryu12
February 15th, 2007, 05:44 PM
hope you finish this hack man its awesome!

userpr
February 15th, 2007, 06:09 PM
I agree this hack is too good to just be left alone in a corner of forgotten threads.

Aussie Riolu
February 15th, 2007, 07:45 PM
I like the idea of Pikachu early in the game (especially before the first gym, so Pikachu can destroy it, hehe)

SephirothX
February 16th, 2007, 07:01 AM
Wow, this still isn't finished? You're either really lazy, or just putting in more work than the original programmers. :P
Either way, keep it up. I'd like to see this done before I graduate high school! xD

foofatron
March 4th, 2007, 04:08 PM
Me too.This looks good.Can't wait for it to finish.

Dogboy2709
March 16th, 2007, 06:56 AM
Hmm didn't you say something about finishing this hack during last year? or was that just my imagination or one of your other hack? oh well, this STILL looks great!

KUTAW!

Jeremy
March 16th, 2007, 07:08 PM
Well sweeties, I did plan to release it last year, but here's the reason why:
I'm lazy.
I'm redoing all the scripts. XD
It still kinda feels like GSC, I must eliminate that!

If ya sweeties want, I'll post some new screens and the trailer of it. X3
Thanks for support my 3 year old hackie. XD

Dogboy2709
March 17th, 2007, 06:37 AM
You're like me Jeremy! I'm lazy 2! anyhow a Trailer would be neat! that would probarly show more stuff then screenshoots. anyhow KUTAW

Pkmn-Master
March 18th, 2007, 10:50 AM
yeah... you could post something on youtube-- um... maybe not... your choice anyways...

CharizardBreeder
March 20th, 2007, 07:55 PM
it sounds very awsome by the looks of the screenies good job XD and good luck finishing looking forword 2 trying it when its compleate

zak
March 21st, 2007, 08:40 AM
this hack was the reason i joined pokecomunity, looked pokemon up on google years bak n it linked me bak here lol, so i really cannot wait for it to be released , this hack is amazing jeremy,

ethernet
March 22nd, 2007, 08:24 PM
well done nice i hope to play is soon

Dogboy2709
March 24th, 2007, 04:38 AM
If you start complaining i think it will take longer. for some strange reason, that's what i think.

Anyhow Jeremy this hack is STILL Awesome!

KUTAW!!

Drew
March 24th, 2007, 10:59 AM
Well sweeties, I did plan to release it last year, but here's the reason why:
I'm lazy.
I'm redoing all the scripts. XD
It still kinda feels like GSC, I must eliminate that!

If ya sweeties want, I'll post some new screens and the trailer of it. X3
Thanks for support my 3 year old hackie. XD

xD So thats why it still isn't out...

Having it still feel like GSC would bug me too.. ^^; Especially if I worked really hard to make it totally different, and it STILL felt like it was the same game. D:

Good luck, though!

Papa Doc
March 29th, 2007, 07:20 PM
this hack was the reason i joined pokecomunity, looked pokemon up on google years bak n it linked me bak here lol, so i really cannot wait for it to be released , this hack is amazing jeremy,

same here,anyway,it's an awsome hack,this hack was the one that got me into hacking,btw this hack is awesome,don't give up,go til the end and youll be appreciated for what you did,that's not the only reason to keep on going,there are a whole other ton of reasons,my oppinion is to keep going til it's done,so hopefully you don't give up, nice hack
finish it ;)

Lt. Surge's Raichu
April 15th, 2007, 12:19 PM
Looks very very good :)
Keep up the good work :)

Charizard_Ruler
April 16th, 2007, 03:03 PM
Nice one, it seems it is nearly complete (judjing by the screens). Love to test it for you to seee if you can improve it, but I'm sure you know what your doing ;) Honestly hope you can show us one screenshot soon. :) congrats so far.

slayeryu12
April 16th, 2007, 04:39 PM
can't wait till its finally released, awesome hack jeremy

Dogboy2709
April 19th, 2007, 12:22 PM
Wel,, i gave you a bit of time to work on this before i bug you about this though. now that you are a Super Mod, you have a better excuse then "I'm lazy"

XD

Anyhow, hhow is this hack coming so far? It looks really awesome!

KUTAW!

Katalyst
May 19th, 2007, 10:53 AM
Looks like a cool hack... But there aren't any betas :-(

mcrc
May 19th, 2007, 03:13 PM
can't wait until this hack is finished its been goin for a long time so it should be amazing

Christos
May 19th, 2007, 09:26 PM
Please do not revive threads that are over a month old.

-closed-

Jeremy
July 31st, 2007, 01:31 PM
*Waves his magic stick*

Well sweeties, guess who's back! =3 After a 2 week stress game dev period and sickness, I'm back. FOR GOOD! X3

Well sweeties, I've re-opened the thread and posted a few new screens on the first page. I had a virus, so I lost most of my game, so I'm currently restoring most of it. ><;

But for those sweeties who are still interested, I just got this too say:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/PKMN_Trainer_Jeremy/Ice/Iceheartu.png

ShadowTails
July 31st, 2007, 01:35 PM
Nice new screens, can't wait for the final! =D

Katalyst
July 31st, 2007, 01:59 PM
Yeah, me too! I like this hack a much!

Latieon
July 31st, 2007, 09:15 PM
jeremy is doin soo many hacks.
Ive aldready posted in three ear;lier threads.
But the hack looks cool. real cool.
And in both sense....frigid.
Well done

-Sonic~Boom-
August 1st, 2007, 06:15 AM
YAY:knockedou YAY:P YAY:D! Pokemon Ice is back! Good Luck, Jeremy!

Counterfeit
August 1st, 2007, 06:54 AM
I'm very confused, you re-opened this thread at about 10:30 (GMT) yesterday, but about an hour before that you posted this in your SMB hack thread.
Well sweeties... It's been so longed since I hacked or even been on Pc. So I decided to cancel my other hacks and make this one! it's going to be great! No more about catching Pokiemans, it's all about saving the princess!!!11one So forget about Ice and IceCrystal and enjoy my new hack!!! lol

Are you continuing with Ice as well after all?

cooley
August 1st, 2007, 07:14 AM
I like the Screens and the hack I wish I knew how to hack as well as you do:disappoin

Jeremy
August 1st, 2007, 04:04 PM
I'm very confused, you re-opened this thread at about 10:30 (GMT) yesterday, but about an hour before that you posted this in your SMB hack thread.

Are you continuing with Ice as well after all?

Of course sweetie, it was just a joke. XD

I'll post some more updates, eventually. XD

Liquinn
August 2nd, 2007, 02:09 AM
A few things are back XD

I like this hack, I'd make a few maps for you XD

All the best :)

Corona
August 5th, 2007, 07:31 PM
Nice to see this is re opened. I really wanna play this ^_^

pokeboy06
August 5th, 2007, 09:24 PM
Haha I remember when this hack was first started, and i'm still waiting for the game :P keep it up!

SerenadeDS
August 8th, 2007, 09:52 PM
Sweet! Its back! This looks really awsome! Aw... *Drools* This is really hot! Im mean Cold?! Im confused XD

Anywayz.. Nice Hack! Im going to watch this one! Good Luck Jeremy!

dragons_fang
August 9th, 2007, 06:38 AM
I cant wait for this hack to be finished - I''m sure it will be worth the wait ^_^

Mewtwo42
August 12th, 2007, 01:29 PM
This Hack looks like it'd gonna be awesome!!XD
Too bad the screenshots aren't loading for me...:(

Fellest Revolution
August 17th, 2007, 11:28 PM
Hack sounds great! I want to start one up as well- you're my inspiration :P -but I'm having a little trouble:

What mapping tool(s) did you use?

By the way, how's Ice and IceBlue going?

J00N45
August 19th, 2007, 05:21 AM
Nice! Im started to play this 30 mins ago, and its just nice!

Went
August 19th, 2007, 05:50 AM
Nice! Im started to play this 30 mins ago, and its just nice!

Suure. :cheeky: Can you tell me where did you get the game? I want to play it!

Lover's Kite
August 19th, 2007, 08:15 AM
If yu ask me I like G/S/C hack more, I do not know why...I just like them XD Keep up the good work Jeremy! Looking foward to this hack ^^

BlueSonic
August 19th, 2007, 12:04 PM
This hack has made me think, I'd like to wish this guy good luck with it. Sure looks good.

KyGon
September 8th, 2007, 09:13 PM
yeah this hack looks cool...(REALLY bad pun...XD)

Papa Doc
September 10th, 2007, 02:11 PM
Hey how is it going, hope everything is going well with this hack, can't wait til it's finished, good luck as I said before lol.

Super_One
September 15th, 2007, 01:55 PM
the game is gonna be great!

i can't wait for it to come out! :)

I might make one myself if I have time.

plasmapistol
November 17th, 2007, 09:00 AM
Is this hack dead? I really would love to see this.

Jeremy
June 4th, 2008, 06:17 PM
*Looks at his Ice cart and blows, then pops it in the Game Boy.*

Woah, sweeties! Looks like somebody gotta finish this! >:3

Well I'm restarting my hack and going off from an old beta I made for a flashcart, since my laptop's hardrive had an unfortunate incident. >>Well it's not too bad since I decided to completely overhaul the maps, tilesets, scripts, sprites, ect. XD
Anyway, I'm finally going to post some new updates for Ice, as well for my other works. =3

Here's some screens:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/PKMN_Trainer_Jeremy/Ice/Icenew3-1.png
Prof Pine's Lab

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/PKMN_Trainer_Jeremy/Ice/Icenew4.png
Updated Indigo City!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/PKMN_Trainer_Jeremy/Ice/Icenew2-1.pnghttp://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/PKMN_Trainer_Jeremy/Ice/Icenew1.png
The new forest in the game. Trust me sweeties, it ain't forgiving. >:3

For moar screens, just check the first page. =3

Well I'll see if i can update this weekly till I decide to give out a one country demo. XD

And here's a cheap banner for a bonus! XD
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/PKMN_Trainer_Jeremy/Ice/IceBanner.png

Please, comment, spam*, ect. XD

*I'd advise you not you.

Chrona
June 4th, 2008, 06:27 PM
=O I've been waiting for this hack for like a year or four. Good luck getting it out!

Innocence
June 4th, 2008, 11:41 PM
Yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay...

By the way, I'm very exited that you are reviving this...And that you've taken up hacking in general again. So exactly HOW old is this? :P

Mitchman
June 5th, 2008, 02:30 AM
Whaat the hell. I saw this and said um spammers are getting ridiculous. But hey its a hack rejoice this summer. Sea blue, chaos black, ice version, brown version, and prism all in the same summer. Damn this is scary.Sooner or late we will be seing a finished version of the gba nature version.Also what the helll Ice crystal as well?! And wait another 2 hacks besides the icy pair. Damn this is great.

Swampert 22
June 5th, 2008, 03:01 AM
Good to see your back hacking again Jeremy! I look forward to the day when I can finally play even a Beta(not likely) of one of your hacks!

Ice looks great, you've done really well with devamping those RSE trees, they look all GBCed!

cooley
June 5th, 2008, 01:51 PM
Ah! You're not the first who has ASM hacked the tree tiles to become a full tree.
Since you've done that, I presume that you can view the tree tiles with gold map, right?

Anyways, OMG, ice is back! It's like all of these hacks are coming back from the dead!
I was tired of viewing the noob hacks anyways. I loved ICE back in the day, now I like it even more. Especially the new updates! Thanks for bringing this back.

Good luck!

Jeremy
June 6th, 2008, 02:34 PM
Thanks for the positive feedback sweeties. x3

I'll post some new screens soon as soon I get all the tilesets looking nice and the maps look 100% 1337. XD

BigSteve
June 6th, 2008, 03:44 PM
This looks awesome :)
gold hacks are always the best- they need more effort so people seem to put a lot more effort in :)
Good Luck - this is one of the hacks i will make an effort to play :)

zel 2.0
June 8th, 2008, 08:06 AM
It's always a pain to hear a hacker saying the word "restart", but at least, it's not a complete restart, and perhaps it'll help Ice to become better. And so far, it seems to be nicer in terms of graphics. Good luck with the whole thing, hope you manage to progress lots this time ;)

I wonder if you'll show any of those upcoming scripts sometime, sweetie? I'm always up for watching some cool and new events! :D

Raiph
June 8th, 2008, 08:47 AM
This hack does look pretty nice and the way it's carefully placed and how everything seems so perfect is great 2 see in a hack.

Midnight Beat
June 8th, 2008, 06:38 PM
I see you're back in the full hacking swing, Jeremy. I really hope we'll see a beta this time around. Anyway, best of luck!

CloudXX
June 13th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Im Also w8ing for the relase of this hack all of these hacks on the forums are great i've never seen such good hacks be4. Great job.

paperfunk
June 30th, 2008, 08:14 AM
*sigh...* how nostalgic. i remember the G/S/C days. this looks like an amazing hack, and i cant wait to see the finished product! keep up the good work!!!

Zallax
June 30th, 2008, 12:13 PM
It really is one of the first hacks of GBC because I see there are none in SP
This fairly well

Mitchman
June 30th, 2008, 10:38 PM
It really is one of the first hacks of GBC because I see there are none in SP
This fairly well
AHAHAHA! There is brown prism plasma red colbat blue um secrets and rumors and a whole lot of other hacks. Dont jump to conclusion.

>Dante<
July 1st, 2008, 04:06 AM
good hack ;)
this is a very good hack...

Binary
July 1st, 2008, 08:15 AM
Nice to see you're back with some screens. Yay, I love them ^^'
Keep up the goodwork Jeremy, since you're starting from an old beta it's got to be tough work for you.
Good luck.

Jake♫
July 1st, 2008, 09:02 AM
God this looks f'ing awesome! Best of luck on what looks like a great hack.

Jeremy
July 1st, 2008, 03:50 PM
AHAHAHA! There is brown prism plasma red colbat blue um secrets and rumors and a whole lot of other hacks. Dont jump to conclusion.

Brown isn't a GBC hack, it's a hack of Red, sweetie. =p

Anyway, thanks for the comments sweeties. ^^ I'll think I'm ready to show off some of the pointless and ridiculous non-plot related scripts. XD

Chrona
July 1st, 2008, 04:28 PM
Yay, can't wait

SCRIPT TIME =O

GalaxyTurboTwister
July 6th, 2008, 05:28 AM
Great to see Ice back =3
Although restarting the hack is rather sad news. :(
Oh well, the tiles of the screens look awesome. I hope this time Ice will actually get completed. And er, do you plan to bend the 'No beta' rule this time?
Anyway, good luck sweetie Jeremy :P

SephirothX
July 6th, 2008, 02:08 PM
Jeez, dude. You've been working on this hack for FOUR YEARS and you're still chuggin' along. Wow. It still bugs me that you won't allow a pre-release. I -bleep- hate you for that. Try to finish it within the next twenty years!
Okay, I'm done teasing. This looks fantastic, can't wait for the release!

Sweet Speed
July 13th, 2008, 02:10 AM
Hey Jer! Sorry if I missed it; but is there a storyline I can read?

I love the Wooden houses and the ice blue theme for the Pokegear and the Pokedex is cool. The cold routes are also cool dude :D.

kennyj92
July 13th, 2008, 10:05 PM
How come you always say your gonna show something but you never do?? Just an observation... I hope this does get finished one day but realistically this probably won't but good luck on everything.

ratchet5
August 3rd, 2008, 12:33 AM
Lookin good Jeremy, I love the tileset edits and the new stuffs but 5 years......... ahhhhhhhh.....

I'll stick around though cause ilove GBC hacks.

Chrona
August 5th, 2008, 10:46 PM
Hey Jeremy, just curious, why bring back the thread and say you'll post information soon, but then don't post any for a few months?

I understand you probably have a busy life and all, but it sorta defeats the purpose of reviving the thread, does it not?

*Just randomly asking =p*

A Pixy
August 22nd, 2008, 08:51 PM
That case looks almost real.

Penumbra
August 22nd, 2008, 09:44 PM
Looks amazing! But ahh Eye ache.The blue is so blinding at times > _< but it looks like a really good hack! is thatborder part of the hack? or just foraesthetic purposes in the thread?I'm not really a fan of the old games (no running shoes :( ) but this one looks really neat! Btw, you misspelt Tundra (Team Tunrda?) in the beginning.Can't wait to see more screenshots!

torferno lvl-X
December 3rd, 2008, 09:55 AM
This message has been deleted by.... just kidding! Though sadly for some reason I never seemed to notice this hack ^^. I've just dicovered it and good luck!

Christos
December 3rd, 2008, 10:02 AM
Don't revive threads that are over a month old, please.

Went
December 15th, 2008, 12:17 PM
Reopening for the 1000th time for Jerjer's request XD

Let's hope this time is the charm.

Mitchman
December 15th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Jerjer repopened? Great this time do us a favor and show us a beta and some work! Nah kiddin but wow again?

Chrona
December 15th, 2008, 12:23 PM
Oooh, this thread

*awaits news*

cooley
December 15th, 2008, 05:36 PM
Hopefully it stays open this time ;)
I would really like to see updates to this! :D

Lady Berlitz
December 16th, 2008, 05:56 PM
Opening this thread again? I think Jeremy learned his lesson this time. :3 But who knows... :x
Can't wait to see the update that you're planning. There's got to be some reason you reopened this.

Mr. Magius
December 21st, 2008, 12:44 PM
Pokémon Ice is opened again? I wonder what will be the update?

Konekodemon
December 21st, 2008, 12:46 PM
yey! I can't wait for the next update

minchan
December 23rd, 2008, 09:29 PM
Wow. This is totally cool! I will DEFINITELY play it when it's out!!

Alistair
December 23rd, 2008, 09:39 PM
It is very good to see you have continued Ice... again. Hopefully you get to a point of release this time! You know I have always had high hopes for this hack, Jeremy.

Firebird1515
December 24th, 2008, 02:54 PM
where in the world can i download this. don't tell me its not out. it won hack of the year 4 years ago it should be done

cooley
December 26th, 2008, 10:15 AM
where in the world can i download this. don't tell me its not out. it won hack of the year 4 years ago it should be done
Well, sorry to not tell you but it is not out...
It will be out when it's completed

Platinum994
December 28th, 2008, 01:17 PM
very good, I like this GBC hack!

Mitchman
December 29th, 2008, 09:38 AM
For all of you waintg for a release. This is jeremy. He reopened this thread so many times you would have to use your toes to count. Ok i know 10+ is a small number but for reopenings its large. I also doubt we will get a release and all we get is an update bfore its closed.

miksy91
December 31st, 2008, 03:59 PM
For all of you waintg for a release. This is jeremy. He reopened this thread so many times you would have to use your toes to count. Ok i know 10+ is a small number but for reopenings its large. I also doubt we will get a release and all we get is an update bfore its closed.

I guess you're right. Even if I've been here only 2 months I think that Ice should have been finished already since Prism was hack of the year 2007 (4 cities made this far, perhaps) and Ice is 3 years older.

Cartmic
January 1st, 2009, 05:54 AM
I guess you're right. Even if I've been here only 2 months I think that Ice should have been finished already since Prism was hack of the year 2007 (4 cities made this far, perhaps) and Ice is 3 years older.

Many people have things more important than ROM hacking pop up, e.g. those no longer in there teens/near the end of there teens usually have college, university, a job, or things happening in there private life....like a Social life!.

miksy91
January 1st, 2009, 06:27 AM
Many people have things more important than ROM hacking pop up, e.g. those no longer in there teens/near the end of there teens usually have college, university, a job, or things happening in there private life....like a Social life!.

Well it's possible that jeremy is making this hack all the time or not:
has she even uploaded any new images or something in a long time ?

Liquid Shadow
January 1st, 2009, 12:29 PM
Wow.. It's been 4 years and jeremy is still working on the hack? That's a lot of time. Anyways I hope it stays open. I also hope you get to the point of a release.

Dan :3
January 1st, 2009, 04:17 PM
I have faith in this hack. I came here 2 years ago seeing this, and I came out of lurking just to voice my opinion.

He'll get it done.

Melash
January 1st, 2009, 08:09 PM
This looks like a great GBC hack, and I think it would attract more people to GBC hacking--when it's realeased. This hack will get done, but when it will is a completely different question. Some more screenshots would also add more popularity to this hack.

Cartmic
January 2nd, 2009, 04:37 AM
...Some more screenshots would also add more popularity to this hack.

:tired: Well, had you have read the first page, you needed have posted that...

Pichuscute
January 3rd, 2009, 11:07 AM
OMG, its finally back. (He taught me to ROM hack) I can't wait to see some work done on this again.

GKS
January 4th, 2009, 02:08 PM
I have been seeing this for a while, it looks great. It's a GSC hack, it's kind of rare to see it.

zlayer200
January 18th, 2009, 11:04 PM
well Jeremy, it would be great if u told us if ur still doing on this hack.
Screenies?

Konekodemon
January 18th, 2009, 11:51 PM
so, what's up so far with this hack, I can't wait to see an update

zlayer200
January 19th, 2009, 05:50 AM
yea me to, i have been following this hack for a while.
Cant wait neither, i wonder where Jeremy are..?

HinoteDoragon14
January 19th, 2009, 09:09 PM
Hmm... I wonder when he's posting the new pics... it must be troubling with school and exams and all that...

Sorry, I know I don't post much, but I feel I need to say something.

zlayer200
January 20th, 2009, 05:00 AM
I hope this thread dont die, cuz i really whant to play this game..

viridian doubletongue
February 6th, 2009, 03:04 PM
I will come out of retirement to play this hack.

deadlyangel91792
February 8th, 2009, 04:52 AM
wow since 2004 its been 5 years!!!!! now thats commitment

cody4lyf3
February 8th, 2009, 04:54 AM
Wow he has been working on this since 2004 thats a really good man they have there.

Pichuscute
February 17th, 2009, 05:16 PM
-.- Guess he's not updating this then....

zlayer200
March 3rd, 2009, 12:58 AM
i dont whant to be rude or anything but if Jeremy doesnt answer anymore its kind of dum having this thread open, i've been waiting for this 2-3month (even before i registred).
And since Jeremy doesnt answer its simple dont wait for this anymore.

Thats my point of the view, but hopefully Jeremy does come back and everyone will be happy :D

Jeremy
March 3rd, 2009, 09:20 AM
i dont whant to be rude or anything but if Jeremy doesnt answer anymore its kind of dum having this thread open, i've been waiting for this 2-3month (even before i registred).
And since Jeremy doesnt answer its simple dont wait for this anymore.

Thats my point of the view, but hopefully Jeremy does come back and everyone will be happy :D

What does "dum" mean, sweetie? I've been here the whole time. ^^;

I'm truly sorry for the incredibly long 5 year delay with no release what so ever. Let me be honest and say my only excuse is school, other things going on in my life, more importantly I have lost my motivation and persistence. Back then, this hack was just a test of my skills, now I have grown, and learned so much about ROM hacking and now programming. This hack to me was nothing more than my second hobby (my first is collecting video games XD).

Anyway, as my advanced college studies pressed on, I had to make sacrifices, and one of them was hacking, for a brief moment. I have slowly forgot some of my knowledge of Pokémon Gold's data and many of the events in the game itself. So right now I'm somewhat replaying Pokémon Gold to give myself a fresh start. I'm also redoing some of the things in my hack. Not exactly starting over, but going into a different direction with the maps/story/scripts/ect.

Thank you my friends who still support this 5 year old hack by a guy with a fickle mind. XD

As for the update, I've been working on new tilesets, and scripts with the small time I have to myself.
I haven't got much to show for, except this little video.
naogNUb8ZpQ

Chimchar 9
March 3rd, 2009, 09:33 AM
Wow that was awesome, i loved that script.
Good luck!

Buizel 9 ~

cooley
March 3rd, 2009, 02:01 PM
I like the video Jeremy! ICE got a beat-down for being a innocent bystander Lol
Keep it up, I've always had an eye for this hack ;)

Drew
March 4th, 2009, 11:34 PM
As for the update, I've been working on new tilesets, and scripts with the small time I have to myself.
I haven't got much to show for, except this little video.

Ahahahah!

That video was almost worth the 4 year wait.. XD;

That clip was entirely too amusing, for some reason.

I kept expecting the obligatory battle music to start up, but it never happened.

YellowPen
March 5th, 2009, 01:56 AM
hahah what a great event :)

cant wait to see what else comes from this hack

MessiahForHire
March 5th, 2009, 06:33 AM
Hah! That video is great. This definitely looks like a game I'd want to play; it looks so shiny.
(But I can't help but look at the houses and think that they're made of gingerbread <__<)

scienceboy
March 6th, 2009, 01:12 PM
this hack looks interesting, and that video amusing. i'll keep an eye on this.

FYI - you had aswell in the vid, that should be as well

Jeremy
March 9th, 2009, 09:27 AM
Wow, I actually got positive responses from a little video of my hack. XD

Thanks for the support sweeties. =D I don't have too much to show without giving too much away. ^^

zlayer200
March 9th, 2009, 10:48 AM
haha that video were really funny, its gonna suppose to be that rival from pokemon gold.
That was a great idea of making him a girllover haha, that was totally worth the waiting.

Ill still support this hack, if u ever get done this hack will be one of the best!

NecromancingSaga
March 10th, 2009, 08:18 AM
hell yeah! this hack is awesome!

good luck Jeremie! i hope you continuing rom hacking.

Blazers
March 10th, 2009, 01:03 PM
wait... is this hack even done?

Chrona
March 11th, 2009, 04:04 AM
Wow, that video was awesome, Jeremy :D

Completely makes up for the years of waiting, and (most likely =p) future years we'll have to wait for

Pichuscute
March 13th, 2009, 06:10 PM
Wow, that video was very amusing and was a cool script. Glad your back on track with the hack. (XD) The 2-3 years I waited were worth it.

Goketsu
March 17th, 2009, 12:32 PM
This looks really cool , I'm sure it will definitely be worth the wait once it is finally finished

pokestewart
March 19th, 2009, 02:38 PM
to bad you dont give betas like the idea and the screenies

marioguy
March 19th, 2009, 07:20 PM
This game must be super awesome by now, because you were working on it for over five years! >_>

zlayer200
March 20th, 2009, 08:59 AM
well it doesnt depend on how many years u do it on, its how much you work on it.
Maybe i started with a hack 5 years ago but im still in first town, it all depends on how much i work.

In this case i think jeremy is about half game? well not sure, are you?

Pichuscute
March 20th, 2009, 07:04 PM
well it doesnt depend on how many years u do it on, its how much you work on it.
Maybe i started with a hack 5 years ago but im still in first town, it all depends on how much i work.

In this case i think jeremy is about half game? well not sure, are you?

Well, most likely, but he said that he is redoing some things he had already done before, so it may take some amount longer. It'll be worth it, though.

Cartmic
March 21st, 2009, 03:52 AM
Dude, shouldn't this thread be moved into at least the 'Progressing Hacks' section? There's no proper release and only a load of screenshots and information on the Hack.

Chrona
March 21st, 2009, 06:12 AM
Dude, shouldn't this thread be moved into at least the 'Progressing Hacks' section? There's no proper release and only a load of screenshots and information on the Hack.

From the hacks showcase rules

Hacks must have a playable version or show significant progress.

I think working on this hack for a few years and having to rebuild it from the ground up a few times counts as significant progress, don't you?

zlayer200
March 22nd, 2009, 05:33 AM
i think this hack will be great matter what, well yeah a full 100% hack make all over will take some time.
it will be absoulutly worth waiting for, i agree.
Well when we are waiting we can still play the awesome hacks that will be found on this forum, wich is great! :D

Master Terrador
April 4th, 2009, 10:27 PM
This hack shows a lot of promise and will be worth the wait, I wish you the best of luck and will support this hack.:)

btw I like the title screen.

Ozzlander
April 6th, 2009, 02:51 PM
i hope you complete this soon it looks so cool id love to try it out

NecromancingSaga
April 10th, 2009, 07:37 PM
any news of this great hack?

zlayer200
April 11th, 2009, 12:45 AM
i dont know and i dont think so, i hope we get updated soon.
How is the hack going?
If you could say how many % since u whanted the rom to be 100% remapped & re-done.
How far ?/100%

NecromancingSaga
April 11th, 2009, 08:11 AM
or just another video :P

great hack jeremy

banngr
April 11th, 2009, 08:32 AM
Keep on going mate...this looks really promising....can't wait for the release.

Goketsu
April 14th, 2009, 08:08 AM
I know you hate giving betas Jeremy but some people have been waiting for this hack for years , so maybe could you please make an exception and release one beta to quench your fan's thirst so to speak.

øbliteration
April 15th, 2009, 03:55 PM
I know you hate giving betas Jeremy but some people have been waiting for this hack for years , so maybe could you please make an exception and release one beta to quench your fan's thirst so to speak.

exactly how i feel, i check every day for beta's, screenshots, or a sign that this hack is being worked on. it just looks so good...

ctave6
April 15th, 2009, 09:15 PM
Lol im not patient ive been wating 3months or so cos i dont go on internet much lol and just found this and im already bored =P I heard Jeremy posted 1 beta but i cant find can som1 please tell me wat page it is on??

Goketsu
April 16th, 2009, 07:09 AM
Lol im not patient ive been wating 3months or so cos i dont go on internet much lol and just found this and im already bored =P I heard Jeremy posted 1 beta but i cant find can som1 please tell me wat page it is on??
he hasn't posted a beta , and some people have been waiting years for this so get in line lol. He has posted several screenshots and he posted a vid a few pages back

ctave6
April 18th, 2009, 09:32 PM
ohk... :'( patience isnt my best thingy :'(

Master of Shadows
April 26th, 2009, 01:58 AM
Whoa! This looks awesome"

deadlyangel91792
April 26th, 2009, 08:03 AM
......since 04 i want so so bad but itll be worth the wait i bet,besides brown theres not a lot of old school hacks so im really looking foward to this

Jamven
April 26th, 2009, 10:45 AM
Hmm... I come back and see that this hack still hasn't been finished ;) j/k

I must say that I do like all of this awesome progress that has taken place. It is fun to come back after a long time to see how much things have changed

he hasn't posted a beta , and some people have been waiting years for this so get in line lol. He has posted several screenshots and he posted a vid a few pages back

lol, I can remember a time when there wasn't a "Pokemon Ice"

NecromancingSaga
May 2nd, 2009, 07:16 AM
yeah, but still we need some kind of news

.com
May 16th, 2009, 08:55 PM
Wow, 2004 HoTY. This has been going for awhile, lol. I've obviously seen the hack before, but I've never posted, from what I can remember. Anyways, this sounds kinda generic, but it looks great, especially for a GBC hack. Hopefully it could be remade for GBA at some point, if you'd approve of that? Anyways, can't wait 'till it's finished.

dragonoid
May 17th, 2009, 04:38 AM
you have not even started makeing the hack but do not give up

thedootmaster
May 17th, 2009, 04:47 AM
he has not even started and it has been six years!! what in the world have you been doing for six years

Goketsu
May 17th, 2009, 06:24 AM
he has not even started and it has been six years!! what in the world have you been doing for six years
he has started lol have u not looked at the screenshots ? Did you see the video he posted a few pages back?? o_O

eljefe20
May 24th, 2009, 10:35 AM
wow six years and still not done with this hack

ctave6
May 24th, 2009, 08:50 PM
this hack is soooo popular it has bloody 48 pages! hope u finish soon Jeremy (or else! ((jk)).)lol

zlayer200
May 29th, 2009, 02:09 AM
Im sorry to say this, but i think this thread should be closed..
There's never betas and Jeremy doesnt even answer, this was hot 2004. And is still but, people get tired. There will be no Pokemon Ice :/

miksy91
May 29th, 2009, 03:56 AM
There's never betas and Jeremy doesnt even answer, this was hot 2004. And is still but, people get tired. There will be no Pokemon Ice :/
Jeremy took probably 2-3 years break from it and that's why it's not done.
Jeremy said that the hack is in progress and I'm sure it will be done sometime.

Konekodemon
May 29th, 2009, 04:18 AM

Be patient will ya, making a hack is very hard work. She is trying her best. But very good hacks like this one will take a very long time to come out.

NecromancingSaga
May 29th, 2009, 08:09 AM
Be patient will ya, making a hack is very hard work. She is trying her best. But very good hacks like this one will take a very long time to come out.

he is a she? anyways ya we need to be patient but maybe she/he should post a sign of life?

Goketsu
June 1st, 2009, 09:01 PM
Well you've got to understand , Jeremy has a life. Making this hack isn't a job it's a hobby.

Ryudo
June 3rd, 2009, 08:28 PM
Looking pretty spiffy, can't wait to take a crack at it. I also lol'd at the "Random Reference" pictures too.

Konekodemon
June 4th, 2009, 03:02 AM
Hey, Jeremy how's the hack going so far, I'm excited about it.

glenzter
June 13th, 2009, 07:43 AM
It;s been .. um .. 6 years since you started making it
I wonder when It'll be finished ?
:)

Antarid
June 15th, 2009, 04:26 AM
Its good................ Try something like Cable cars in Honnen, like, A Metro Train in any city..............or something else

PokeFreakBror
June 21st, 2009, 09:27 AM
I would really like to know this: WHERE CAN I GET IT?!? It looks so freakin' cool. I just wanna play it. If it has won hack of the year 2004 it must have been released right or wrong? Please help!

NecromancingSaga
June 21st, 2009, 09:50 AM
I would really like to know this: WHERE CAN I GET IT?!? It looks so freakin' cool. I just wanna play it. If it has won hack of the year 2004 it must have been released right or wrong? Please help!

wrong, pokemon ice has never been released

Kyo Wolf
June 24th, 2009, 05:09 PM
Woah, this hack looks amazing! I can't wait untill it comes out. I also really like the new introduction screen. My favorite generation is GSC so I'm sure I'll really love this when it comes out.

PokeFreakBror
June 25th, 2009, 03:39 AM
wrong, pokemon ice has never been released

Awwww..... Well i hope it comes soon.

mrsmartie
July 12th, 2009, 03:51 AM
hi im new here.. ive seen your screenies and its amazing! but how did u edit the intro screen? as in the animation... and how did u edit the tilesets so that it becomes like frozen ground? can teach please

dragonarche
July 12th, 2009, 05:09 AM
Looking pretty spiffy, can't wait to take a crack at it. I also lol'd at the "Random Reference" pictures too.
trust me ive played this,
the story line is verry interesting
it keeps me interested in the game
so i don't mind the graphics,

Litengaupe
July 12th, 2009, 09:39 AM
Why no beta? D:

I think you should, so more people get hooked. x]

E3DaMeX
July 23rd, 2009, 10:45 PM
Whoa, just noticed how long this hack has been in development. o.0 Well, keep up the great work and I really hope to see how this turns out.

Konekodemon
July 24th, 2009, 07:40 AM
If you change your mind and decide to release betas after all, can I be your beta tester?

XCoolX9
August 3rd, 2009, 06:16 AM
Why you dont want do release betas?

scienceboy
August 3rd, 2009, 08:20 AM
He doesn't want to release a beta because he doesn't want to release a beta.

STOP ASKING

Lady Berlitz
August 3rd, 2009, 08:50 AM
He doesn't want to release a beta because he doesn't want to release a beta.

STOP ASKINGCALM DOWN.

It's a good question. You should open your mind to these things and not think every post is spam or something inappropriately asked. There should be a reason for this, and if it hasn't already been answered, then it is an appropriate question to be asked.

Also, he's new to PC, and does not know if the question has been asked before, and may not know much about Pokémon, ROM hacking and emulation or forums in general.

Mateo
August 3rd, 2009, 01:34 PM
I would have to say, this hack looks like it will be pretty cool when you get around to releasing it. I wouldn't mind seeing more screenshots, but I respect the idea of not releasing a beta. Nintendo didn't release betas, so we all just had to wonder with official games, and this captures some of that. Keep it up!

Ice Fire
August 9th, 2009, 01:54 AM
It sound good. I like the sound of the new trainers but not the caves

OtherAlias
August 10th, 2009, 08:51 PM
Pokemon Ice is actually the first fan game I've ever seen. I remember myself just googling away "New Pokemon" and I stumbled on to a link. It was showcasing Pokemon Ice, I was really excited, believing it was a real game, a game from the beloved series of g/s/c I had miss for my collection. Haha! Now here I am finding "Pokemon Ice" once again. It's really good to see it's still alive, I thought it had died, remembering how long ago I found it. Good luck, and congratulations for making the game look so darn good, fooling others (me) into believing it was done by Nintendo. :P

3n3rGyZ
August 15th, 2009, 02:11 AM
So...6 years and it's still not released =P

Well, looks amazing anyways.

Good Luck,

3n3rGyZ

Tudj
August 28th, 2009, 02:22 PM
Agreed with Enrgyz 6 years no release. Does anyone know if Jeremy is still working on it, as I cbf to read through all the pages to find out.

marioguy
September 2nd, 2009, 05:53 PM
This hack was in development for over 5 years. It must be a really good game. Maybe it might even be released before 2034 if we're lucky.

Andrew McKenzie
September 3rd, 2009, 01:40 PM
No need to be sarcastic.
It's a hobby Jeremy has, not a job for the hack.
She/He chooses when and how to work on it.
It will be done when it's done, and asking when's it gonna be released or if there's gonna be a Beta, which She/He has already said no to, is just gonna annoy Her/Him.
So please guys, stop pointing out the fact it's been 5/6 years in development.
If the hack is gonna be released, it will be released when it is.

I'd suggest maybe locking the topic to reduce the amount of spam posts asking for releases and pointing out the 6 years gap in development, etc.
Jeremy can always request a re-opening when OR if she/he returns.

Rage Gyarados
September 3rd, 2009, 02:44 PM
cool game i love blue so yeah

marioguy
September 3rd, 2009, 04:41 PM
No need to be sarcastic.
It's a hobby Jeremy has, not a job for the hack.
She/He chooses when and how to work on it.
It will be done when it's done, and asking when's it gonna be released or if there's gonna be a Beta, which She/He has already said no to, is just gonna annoy Her/Him.
So please guys, stop pointing out the fact it's been 5/6 years in development.
If the hack is gonna be released, it will be released when it is.

I'd suggest maybe locking the topic to reduce the amount of spam posts asking for releases and pointing out the 6 years gap in development, etc.
Jeremy can always request a re-opening when OR if she/he returns.You're missing the point. The game is not going to be released. This whole thread is pointless, and should not have the title hack of 2004. There are hardly any finished rom hacks. Jeremy is one of those people who makes a few screenshots, and then quits making the game. Whenever I comment on this "game" of hers, she deletes the messages because they prove what a fraud she really is. She even suspended me once. That proves what kind of mod she is.

I do agree that this topic needs to closed. Not only that, but also deleted too.

TundraCanine
September 3rd, 2009, 05:04 PM
Wow, this actually looks like a really great game!
Can't wait till it's finished!

Banjora Marxvile
September 4th, 2009, 12:05 AM
You're missing the point. The game is not going to be released. This whole thread is pointless, and should not have the title hack of 2004. There are hardly any finished rom hacks. Jeremy is one of those people who makes a few screenshots, and then quits making the game. Whenever I comment on this "game" of hers, she deletes the messages because they prove what a fraud she really is. She even suspended me once. That proves what kind of mod she is.

I do agree that this topic needs to closed. Not only that, but also deleted too.

You do realise that if people do question you about your hack, it does get annoying after a while? I don't blame Jeremy for deleting your posts, as it is bound to get annoying. Also, Jeremy doesn't believe in betas, and will release the FINISHED product only. How do you know Jeremy quit, and there won't be a release? Jeremy isn't necessarily a fraud, maybe there are updates, but the surprise is wanting to be kept for release. And if jeremy has quit, he isn't a fraud, but maybe because of issues in life. Be more considerate, and not sound like a jerk.

romanceisdead
September 4th, 2009, 12:47 AM
this game sounds wicked good.
crystal is my favorite, but, i haven't gotten to play d/p.

AkaneKuro
September 13th, 2009, 05:18 AM
Eh...im not too fond of gbc ^^;

NecromancingSaga
September 15th, 2009, 05:36 PM
great game

Best i have ever played

dude this hack was never released, stop posting like that.