PDA

View Full Version : I Need Your Support...

Chase Leader
March 13th, 2006, 09:01 PM
After a long day at work I come home and the very first thing anyone tells me is that my grandmother has lung disease and has a buldging disk in her back...this sucks...I mean come on I just lost my grandfather about 2 years ago to cancer...I don't know how my dad is, I don't think its hit him yet...I got to go see her soon...Please give your support because I need it.

Persona
March 13th, 2006, 09:05 PM
hey, i understand how u feel....my grandma,uncle and grandpa died from cancer.....i wish u all the best and hope your grandmother will be okay......

Alpham-A-Epsilons
March 13th, 2006, 09:08 PM
You have my support Overlord Sato

Kylie-chan
March 14th, 2006, 12:11 AM
You have my support, prayers, hope, etc. My grandfather's pretty sick right now apparently, too ._. So I find it easy to empathise with you.

Forest Grovyle
March 14th, 2006, 12:17 AM
I'm sorry Overlord Sato :( *hugs* I hope that your grandmother feels better soon...having lost my granddad a year ago to cancer I know how horrible it is to have a grandparent fall ill...

My thoughts are with you and your family.

--FG

-:Buro-kun Tsubasa:-
March 14th, 2006, 12:21 AM
Best wishes for your Grandma, Overloard Sato, I hope for the best.

Haunter Master
March 14th, 2006, 12:23 AM
i give you all the support i can give i know how it is man i hope she gets better

Eon-Rider
March 14th, 2006, 01:07 AM
I'm not exactly against this or trying to offend you but OC is seriously getting spammed by these threads lately... O.o Not exactly spammed but I can't think of another word...

Well... I hope your grandmother gets better. :|