View Full Version : Which Pokemon?

March 27th, 2004, 7:15 PM
What pokemon would be a household pet , which one would be a wild animal?? Why Do you think so.

May 4th, 2004, 2:27 AM
Skitty would be a household pet, and Zubat a wild animal.

May 4th, 2004, 2:46 AM
I think eevee would be a household pet, and why?....just Think about it! I think beedrill would be a wild animal, why? Well it's a bug!

May 4th, 2004, 11:37 AM
All aquariumables and Jynx will be household :D
Any bigger than 2m wild

May 6th, 2004, 11:07 PM
Hitmonchan and his kin are definately household. They can't be found in the wild in the games, and they just seem like something bred just to live with humans. A house 'chan would probably be fatter and lazier than one used for fighting ;D.

Funny thing is, a lot of fighting types, especially the humanshape ones, don't look like something you'd find in the wild; Machop I can see living in family clans in the wild, but it looks weird when you encounter a wild Machoke WHO HAS A BELT ON! Where'd he/she get it from?! And the panties. But anyway, with Machoke's great strength, loyalty, and intelligence, I can see it being a good house pet.

May 7th, 2004, 9:32 AM
Mr. Mime is a household pokemon, like in the show. :P And Kangaskan can be a wid type, especially when it's a monther protecting her young.

May 7th, 2004, 12:40 PM
Anyone in the quilava family is a household pet....mainly becuse they can turn their flame off.

Charizard is a wild ppokemon.

May 7th, 2004, 2:20 PM
I think Plusle and Munin would make a very good household pets. why?
They are sooooooo CUTE and they will not harm anyone!!! :D
Zapdos is a VERY WILD pet!!! why?
Because this pokemon is very HUGE and has very powerful Lightning attacks!!!
SO....BEWARE!!! :confused:

Berkut Nightwolf
May 7th, 2004, 7:53 PM
Eevee, Growlithe, Furret, and Skitty would definatly be household. Perhaps also Jigglypuff, but that's a toss up in certain cases.

Wild? Mightyena, any of the ledgendaries, Lapras... Just about anything big works here.

Purple Insanity
May 8th, 2004, 4:13 AM
Anything that's a dog or cat should be household, and things like look like humans should actually help out around the house. The rest of the Pokemon, mainly legendaries, should be wild.

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
May 8th, 2004, 6:05 PM
The rodents, dogs, and cats, for example= Pikachu/Plusle/Furret/Growlithe/Skitty are domestic pets.