PDA

View Full Version : *wild Arms Fan Club**-----d

tinichi_the_samurai
March 14th, 2006, 04:00 PM
If you've never heard of it, your not alone. This is a video game that should be on any true RPGer's wishlist.
So far they have wild arms 1,2,3,4 and ACF (alter code F is a remake of the first one that started the game seris.) They also have an anime called wild arms Twilight Venom.

If you don't belive me, listen to this: Wild arms 1 was the biggest game before FF7.(according to newstype magazine.)

It's up to you to sign up, but still, try to check up and see if you find intrest in any one of the games!

Owner:
Samuri Scearious (he's the expert)

Co-owner:
Tinichi_the_samurai

fellow dream chasers:
Keizah
kimi_catdemon

Kimicatdemon
March 14th, 2006, 04:05 PM
I'll join! i played WA4 (and still playing it) and it's another sucess! ^_^

Samuri Scearious
March 14th, 2006, 05:56 PM
If you've never heard of it, your not alone. This is a video game that should be on any true RPGer's wishlist.
So far they have wild arms 1,2,3,4 and ACF (alter code F is a remake of the first one that started the game seris.) They also have an anime called wild arms Twilight Venom.

If you don't belive me, listen to this: Wild arms 1 was the biggest game before FF7.(according to newstype magazine.)

It's up to you to sign up, but still, try to check up and see if you find intrest in any one of the games!
I LOVE WILD ARMS! It's my favourite game of all time!!! I've been a HUUUUUUUUGE fan of Wild ARMs for nearly ten years. xD I've known Wild ARMs for almost a decade! There's plenty of things in the series that are out and that are soon to come. Let's see, there's the games [Japan release date/American release date]:

Wild ARMs [December 20, 1996/April 30, 1997]
Wild ARMs: 2nd Ignition (Wild ARMs 2 in America) [September 2, 1999/April 30, 2000]
Wild ARMs: Advanced 3rd (Wild ARMs 3 in America) [March 14, 2002/October 15, 2002]
Wild ARMs: The 4th Detonator (Wild ARMs 4 in America) [March 3, 2005/January 10, 2006]
Wild ARMs: AltercodeF (Wild ARMs Alter Code F in America) [November 27, 2003/November 15, 2005]
Wild ARMs: The Vth Vanguard (Not yet released) [???/???]the anime:

Wild ARMs: Twilight Venom
Wild ARMs: The 4th Detonator (well, it had a chance of being an anime, at least)the manga:

Wild ARMs: Flower Theives Hananusubito
Wild ARMs 2 Hananusubito
Wild ARMs 3 Hananusubito
Wild ARMs 4 Hananusubito
Wild ARMs F Hananusubito
Wild ARMs: Twilight Venom Hananusubitothe music:

Wild ARMs Original Game Sountrack
Wild ARMs: 2nd Ignition Original Soundtrack
Wild ARMs: Advanced 3rd Original Soundtrack
Wild ARMs: The 4th Detonator Original Score
Wild ARMs: Alter Code F Original Soundtrack
Wild ARMs: alone the world Vocal Collection
Wild ARMs Drama CD
Wild ARMs: 2nd Ignition Drama CD
Wild ARMs: Advanced 3rd Drama CD
Wild ARMs: Complete TracksAnd the books:

Wild ARMs artbook
Wild ARMs: Chronicles of Filgaia
Wild ARMs Official Guide Book
Wild ARMs 2 artbook
Wild ARMs 2nd Ignition: EX
Wild ARMs 3 artbook
Wild ARMs: Advanced 3rd Official Guide Book
Wild ARMs: Advanced 3rd (I don't know anything about this one)
Wild ARMs: Alter Code F Complete Guide
Wild ARMs: Chronicle F (I don't know anything about this one, either)
Wild ARMs: Alter Code F artbook
Wild ARMs: the 4th Detonator Official Guide Book
Wild ARMs: the 4th Detonator artbook
Wild ARMs: the 4th Detonator (Don't know anything, sorry)and there's also many, MANY items (like Wild ARMs Mobile) I am forgetting. Apparently, the books, music, and manga are only available in Japan, as well as the items I am forgetting. So us living in America can only get these items off the internet (**** Wild ARMs unpopularity!).

I really liked Wild ARMs 1, it's truly my favourite game. Wild ARMs: 2nd Ignition wasn't so great, but it was still an incredibly good game. Wild ARMs: Advanced 3rd had GREAT music and is another great game. Wild ARMs: 4th Detonator is just beautiful... ;_; The voices and everything is a BIG change, and the HEX battle system is incredible! XSEED Games did a really great job on WA4! Wild ARMs: Alter Code F was also very beautiful and had excellent music. Although, Agetec made a LOT of grammar errors and name errors. <3 And Wild ARMs: The Vth Vanguard is coming out in Japan! Although, there is no say to whether it will be released in America or not.

And Twilight Venom is my favourite anime! <3 Though, it's too short! It's only about 22 episodes! ;_;

And, Wild ARMs WAS the biggest game before FF7. As a matter of fact, FF7 is the reason Wild ARMs isn't a popular series. FF7 washed away a lot of the RPG games back then, but luckily, Wild ARMs managed to survive from a few fans.

Long live Wild ARMs! It's almost on its tenth anniversery! (It came out December 20, 1996 in Japan. www.Wild-ARMs.net (http://www.wild-arms.net/).)

I don't think we have a lot of Wild ARMs fans on PC, though.

And the music composer for Wild ARMs, Michiko Naruke (www.Sasakure.net (http://www.Sasakure.net)), is the BEST VGM composer alive! Her music for the Wild ARMs series is GREAT! Though, she only co-composed the Wild ARMs 4 soundtrack due to an illness she had during the time the game was being made.

Media.Vision (the company that made Wild ARMs, http://www.Media-Vision.co.jp/) is my favourite; much better than Squaresoft.

^_^ As I said, I'm a HUUUUUUUUGE fan of Wild ARMs, and I've been a fan of it for nearly a decade! (I was, like, three!) My sig is full of Wild ARMs websites.

xD Well, THIS was a long post. I thank everyone who read it. Now, I would LOVE to join this club!

Kimicatdemon
March 14th, 2006, 06:09 PM
....O_O woah...when you told me you wrote alot....I had no idea....
I dislike the fact how they only have the Wild arms manga in japan...;_;

Are you saying there is a possiablity of WA4 becomeing an anime?! Well. they have the art and the voices so why not take it up a notch...

Samuri Scearious
March 14th, 2006, 06:22 PM
xD I know, sorry for SUCH a long post. Yeah, the mangas can only be found online or in Japan. And no, I'm not saying there is a possibility of WA4 becoming an anime. There WAS a possibility, but there isn't anymore. They turned it down for some reason. I wish I can remember that reason, but I cannot. Media.Vision's Takashi Fukushima said that the next time they get the opportunity, they will take it. Here is an interview RPGFan.com had with him:

Mr. Fukushima, we have many questions for you. But first, could you tell us about the impetus that made you enter the game industry?
A: At the beginning I was developing PC-based games, but it was the impetus of porting PC games that got me involved in the development of videogames.

Q: The Wild ARMS series has become a critically acclaimed series worldwide. What do you think are the reasons behind this popularity?
A: The reason is that we are dedicatedly creating games in a way [that] the entire staff feels troubled about them, while the users think "it's good that I bought it."

Q: Could you tell us about the development status of Wild ARMs the Vth Vanguard which was announced on January 6th. Also, could you us give any specifics about this game.
A: Development is progressing smoothly. It will be the fourth installment of the Wild ARMs series on PlayStation 2, but I think we can deliver a quality [title] that is satisfactory to both the staff and all users.

Q: In which direction will you take Wild ARMs as a series in the future? Are you looking into developing an online game based on the unique universe of Wild ARMs?
A: We are currently looking into that.

Q: Could you tell us about the possibility of releasing a Wild ARMs game for PlayStation Portable?
A: I think PlayStation Portable is hardware with exceptional promise. We are looking into the possibilities of a style that uses its features as a handheld device for a Wild ARMs game.

Q: Apart from western movies, what other works have influenced the Wild ARMs series? One could say that environmental destruction and the world's decline are major themes of the series. What are the reasons for choosing these themes?
A: Various movies and comics have had an influence on the series. However, a particularly big [influence] is the rather strong reflection of values which the scenario writer has cultivated in his every day life. This counts particularly for the creation of strong bonds with friends and one's family, the hatred for cowardly thinking like perceiving good and evil ambiguously, and showing a straight-forward sense of justice in the face of bad things. The game's world is a wasteland not because we are dealing with enviromental destruction, but because of the result of us having searched for a stage that easily lets us incorporate the things stated above into the story; we concluded that a ruined planet would be the best fit. Wild ARMs is not a game that particularly makes environmental destruction a theme.

Q: Is MediaVision already planning and developing a next-generation RPG?
A: We are currently looking into that.

Q: When looking at the game industry right now, one can observe a trend towards the continued spread of MMORPGs. What are your thoughts on this issue? Also, how do you think, will the industry and in particular the RPG genre evolve from here on?
A: I believe, MMORPGs (online game) as a new style of RPG that allows communication between users, will be a market that continues to grow. Thinking about the RPG genre, I believe there will be a coexistence between an enjoyable game system that [allows] for communication between users and a game system that you play while enjoying a scenario and a world like that of the Wild ARMs series.

Q: Mr. Fukushima, what games are you playing yourself?
A: I play RPG and sports games, for instance.

xD I know, it isn't much. But at least it's still something!

Kimicatdemon
March 15th, 2006, 11:23 AM
Yeah! *paceintly waits for the next oppertunity....XDDD

I would love to see another Wild arms anime!! More over, I would love to see the manga on american shelves! You can tell with what all they do with Wild arms in Japan that they hold it in high esteem!

.......*now wants to make a WA cosplay costume. ^_^;;

Keizah
March 15th, 2006, 11:28 AM
I would like to join! I recently got hold of WA4, but I still have yet to play it...;_; vacation time means party time whichmeans no video game time....;_;

tinichi_the_samurai
March 15th, 2006, 11:34 AM
Okay!! This club already has a few members! (i suprised becuase no one else I know knows about it!)
Hey Samuri Searious do you want to be the owner? You seem to know more than me...

Samuri Scearious
March 15th, 2006, 05:19 PM
Hahahah! Wild ARMs fans are INCREDIBLY rare from my own experience. I only know about five other people who know about this incredible game! I only know more than you because I'm completely obsessed with this game and anime! But it would be interesting for me to own this club. O_O
Yeah! *paceintly waits for the next oppertunity....XDDD

I would love to see another Wild arms anime!! More over, I would love to see the manga on american shelves! You can tell with what all they do with Wild arms in Japan that they hold it in high esteem!

.......*now wants to make a WA cosplay costume. ^_^;;
xD I can't wait for the next opportunity! And I can't wait for Wild ARMs: The Vth Vanguard! <33333333333333333333

An other Wild ARMs anime would be absolutely awesome! I loved Twilight Venom, and a new one would be awesome. <3 Wild ARMs: Some Other Anime. And a Wild ARMs 4 anime would have been incredibly awesome... And yeah, I also would love to see the mangas make it to America! In Japan, Wild ARMs is very, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY popular. It isn't as popular here in America for several reasons. Final Fantasy VII was picked over Wild ARMs 1 back in 1997 because it was a well-known series and made by a well-known company. Also, the company making Wild ARMs (Media.Vision) does not have a division in America, thus, different companies have done the wonderful job of bringing it to America.

tinichi_the_samurai
March 16th, 2006, 09:32 AM
listen to this: I just beat a level 90 monster with a level 33 yuile on Wa4. That took a good 3-4 hours out of my life.....-_-

Kimicatdemon
March 16th, 2006, 09:33 AM
^_^ !!
I can't wait for the fith vangaurd either!!

What does mateical code : O stand for? i know the others but...XD

But it's still a great seris!!

I found this, but photobucket won't load it up entirely...weh...
Jude's face is funny! and Raquel in the second one...<XDDDDDDDDD
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d90/kimi_catdemon/ffa8474a.jpg

*forced to cry again last night due to the fact that she had to watch Jude lose his mother...again....;_; (brother was playing it.)

Samuri Scearious
March 16th, 2006, 05:06 PM
What was the hardest battle for any of you? For me, it was either Nega Filgaia, The Divine Weapon, or Motherfried.

listen to this: I just beat a level 90 monster with a level 33 yuile on Wa4. That took a good 3-4 hours out of my life.....-_-

xD! That must've been hell. Wild ARMs 4 has a battle system that never bored me, and a sad ending. ;_;

^_^ !!
I can't wait for the fith vangaurd either!!

What does mateical code : O stand for? i know the others but...XD

But it's still a great seris!!

I found this, but photobucket won't load it up entirely...weh...
Jude's face is funny! and Raquel in the second one...<XDDDDDDDDD
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d9...n/ffa8474a.jpg (http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d90/kimi_catdemon/ffa8474a.jpg)

*forced to cry again last night due to the fact that she had to watch Jude lose his mother...again....;_; (brother was playing it.)

O stands for Odoryuk or something. I'm not quite sure how to spell it. Isn't that the guardian of Life?

Wild ARMs: The Vth Vanguard... my dreams came true. <3 Long live Wild ARMs!

xD That's a funny picture, Kimi.

;_; And Wild ARMs has very sad moments. The endings always made me cry, no matter how much I watch them. I must have watched the ending to Wild ARMs 1 more than 20 times! Always made me cry. Elmina... ;_; And I never beat Wild ARMs 2, and Wild ARMs 3 didn't have a sad ending, but an awesome one. Wild ARMs 4 had such a sad ending! ;_; I watched the ending 9 times. Always made me get teary. xD And Wild ARMs: Alter Code F had a very empressive ending. I liked it more than the original, especially because of Zed and Rudy. I've beaten Wild ARMs 1 over 20 times, WA2 never, WA3 4 times, WA4 9 times, and WAACF once. WAACF was the longest, in my opinion. It took me 55 hours to beat it! WA3 took me 30 hours, WA4 took me 26 hours, and WA1 took me 17 hours.

Rudy's my favourite character in the Wild ARMs series! Next to him would be a tie between Ashley and Arnaud. Arnaud was so awesome!

xD Lemme see if I can name all the characters...
All of the heroes:
WA1
Rudy Roughnight
Cecilia Lynn Adlehyde
Jack van Burace
WA2
Ashley Winchester
Brad Evans
Lilka Eleniak
Tim Rhymeless
Kanon [Last name is unknown]
Marivel Armitage
WA3
Virginia Maxwell
Jet Enduro
Clive Winslet
Gallows Caradine
WA4
Jude Maverick
Arnaud G. Vasquez
Raquel Applegate
Yulie Ahtreide
Kresnik Ahtreide
WAF
Rudy Roughknight
Cecilia Lynne Adlehyde
Jack van Burace
Emma Hetfield
Jane Maxwell
Magdalen Harts
Mariel
Zed

All the villians:
WA1's Quarter Knights
Mother
Motherfried
Ziek Tuvai
Zeikfried
Lady Harken
Alhazad
Beselk
Boomerang
Lucied/Luceid
WA2's Cocytus & Other Villians
Vinsfeld Rhadamanthus
Judecca
Caina
Antenora
Ptolomy
Liz
Ard
WA3's Prophets and Other Villians
Janus Cascade
Melody Vilente
Malik Bendict
Leehalt Alceste
Siegfried
Beatrice
Nega Filgaia
WA4's Brionac and Wild ARMs
Lambda
Jeremy
Heath
Augst
Farfamel
Kresnik Ahtreide
Hauser Blackwell
[I can't remember the other guys]
WAACF
Mother
Zeik Tuvai
Motherfried
Zeikfried
Boomerang [He wasn't all bad...]
Alhazad
Zed
Lady Harken
Berserk
Lucied/Luceid
Boomerang Flash

the guardians
Grudiev/Grudijeff [Earth]
Moal Gault/Moor Gault/Moor Goat [Fire]
Schturdark/Stoldark [Aqua]
Odoryuk [Life]
Fengalon [Wind]
Noua Shax [Lightning]
Leitea Salk (has other names, too) [Darkness]
Aru Sulato (has other names) [Snow]
Stare Roe [Light]
Ge Ramtos [Death]
Rigdobrite [Star]
Chapapanga [Luck]
Duras Drum/Duras Duram/Dan Dairam [Spacetime]
Raftina/Laftina [Love]
Zephyr [Hope]
Justine [Courage]
Lucied/Luceid [Desire]
[There's a LOT missing]

and a bunch of other characters. *is too lazy to type*
xD What was I talking about again?

Kimicatdemon
March 17th, 2006, 11:08 AM
woh...you don't kid when you said that your a fan....>.>

I beat WA4 last night...and yes...the ending is bitter-sweet.;_; (although I will admit the ending battle music is diffrent from all the rest. why? It sings. I've never played a game where that happens. it was really good in my opinion.)

The saddest part is that now we must wait until there is a WA5 to contiue....hmmm maybe no I should find WA ACF?
That couldn't hurt...
ZED'S A GOOD GUY!!! ^_^ YAY!!!! he has a likeable personality..^_^
The hardest battle for me would be....umm....I guess it would have been that monster in the decaying laberith the first time around...i was only at level 20 and I didn't have the light guardian...That was heck. then there was the battle with that one monster in the sandcraft. I battled him with equiping my machine with proper equipment. my bad. ^_^;;)

Samuri Scearious
March 17th, 2006, 07:04 PM
woh...you don't kid when you said that your a fan....>.>

I beat WA4 last night...and yes...the ending is bitter-sweet.;_; (although I will admit the ending battle music is diffrent from all the rest. why? It sings. I've never played a game where that happens. it was really good in my opinion.)

The saddest part is that now we must wait until there is a WA5 to contiue....hmmm maybe no I should find WA ACF?
That couldn't hurt...
ZED'S A GOOD GUY!!! ^_^ YAY!!!! he has a likeable personality..^_^
The hardest battle for me would be....umm....I guess it would have been that monster in the decaying laberith the first time around...i was only at level 20 and I didn't have the light guardian...That was heck. then there was the battle with that one monster in the sandcraft. I battled him with equiping my machine with proper equipment. my bad. ^_^;;)
xD That's right, I'm a BIG fan. ;_; And yes, the ending to WA4 was bittersweet.
*SPOILER!!!*

Raquel and Arnaud get married, but Raquel dies! ;_____;

*END*
And I loved the ending battle music in WA4! The singing is so beautifully done! xD It's hard picking my favourite Wild ARMs song! They're all just way too good. Which is why I own every single OST and music CD from the WA series.
You should get WAACF! It's soooooo good! <3 The remake of my favourite game ever! xD And yes, Zed is a good guy. You get to use him near the end in WAACF. He kinda sucked for a while, though, until I found out about Vassim and what he could do for Zed...
One of the sandcraft battles gave me a lot of problems, too.

Kimicatdemon
March 18th, 2006, 11:07 AM
Woah...could you have wrote that any longer?! XP
anyway, that's sad how arnaud is left with there kid at the end. Well, I'll start saveing up my money to get WA:ACF

Anyway, yesterday I found the detector and got the kindred souls attack. RUDY HAS A CUTE VOICE!!!!! X//////X
I also fought the optional boss adult mag. Very creepy. when i first battled it, the screen took on a broken glass look and played diffrent music, I thought it would be something that is huge! (yeah, I'm scared of huge bosses..^_^;; )
Lucky I just reset becuase i was not ready....;_;
Also, I played my first mini-game yesterday. Fun techno music! along with the EX file music. (when you beat the game, It plays the opening song, techno version!)
Finally, I need to get a TV tunercard so i can get a picture of jude when he was 23 years old....THAT WAS SO KAWAII!!!! @_@

tinichi_the_samurai
March 18th, 2006, 11:20 AM
The hardest battle for me was that level 90 monster. it was the longest one ever...>_<

Another thing is that the puzzles are much eaiser on WA4. They should have WA3 puzzles with a WA:ACF storyline lenght, and WA4 battle system. What do you all think?
*starts the member list I really should have done this earlier....

Kimicatdemon
March 18th, 2006, 11:51 AM
Meh heh....slacker...^_^;;
anyway, I'm listening to the OST for WA4. The techno music is good, but when I first heard it, it freaked me out.
(oh yeah! I forgot to mention where I cried when Kresnik died....)

Samuri Scearious
March 18th, 2006, 11:58 AM
;_; Kresnik! That part was SO sad! ;________________________;
xD The music for WA4 wasn't too great. I would order them in this way: Wild ARMs 1 had the best music (but stupid Sony did a cheap job when they released the OST), Wild ARMs 3 had the second best, Wild ARMs: Alter Code F had third best (some of the arrangements were dissapointments... they ruined Zed's theme!), Wild ARMs 4 had the fourth best, and Wild ARMs 2... let's not speak of that one's music... EVER...

Woah...could you have wrote that any longer?! XP
anyway, that's sad how arnaud is left with there kid at the end. Well, I'll start saveing up my money to get WA:ACF

Anyway, yesterday I found the detector and got the kindred souls attack. RUDY HAS A CUTE VOICE!!!!! X//////X
I also fought the optional boss adult mag. Very creepy. when i first battled it, the screen took on a broken glass look and played diffrent music, I thought it would be something that is huge! (yeah, I'm scared of huge bosses..^_^;; )
Lucky I just reset becuase i was not ready....;_;
Also, I played my first mini-game yesterday. Fun techno music! along with the EX file music. (when you beat the game, It plays the opening song, techno version!)
Finally, I need to get a TV tunercard so i can get a picture of jude when he was 23 years old....THAT WAS SO KAWAII!!!! @_@
Yeah, I know. All my posts in this thread are rather long... xD
DO IT! SAVE UP MONEY! WAACF IS WORTH IT! xD
Wait, so what you're saying is, Rudy actually talks?! What does he say? I'm guessing something like "..." or somethin'. xD
;_; I never fought the Adult Mags in any of the Wild ARMs games.
xD So ya enjoyed the techno music, aye? That mini-game reminded me so much of Mario...
xD

You must've hated that monster. o_O
Another thing is that the puzzles are much eaiser on WA4. They should have WA3 puzzles with a WA:ACF storyline lenght, and WA4 battle system. What do you all think?
xD *drools over that thought* I like that idea! xD
I would definately have drooled all over if WA:ACF had the HEX Battle system...
Oh, I like that fellow "Dreamchasers" part in the member list... xD
They always changed that one thing... WA1, they were called Dreamchasers. WA2, they were called Mercs. WA3, they were called Drifters. WA4, if I recall correctly, they were also called Drifters. WAACF, they were called Wanderers. And WA5, they're calling them Migratory Birds. So many names for Dreamchasers.

Where did you all learn about Wild ARMs?
I first learned about it waaay back. It was nine years ago. My brother bought it at some swapmeet. Although, neither of us knew what the heck Wild ARMs was (I was about 3 or 4, my brother was 5 or 6). I fell in love with the game. After a few years passed, I learned about Wild ARMs 2, then I saw advertisement for Wild ARMs 3 in a magazine years later, and I became massively addicted to the series.
And Wild ARMs: Alter Code F got me so excited. Stupid delays; I had to wait forever.

Kimicatdemon
March 18th, 2006, 12:20 PM
...me? Jampack...they had a demo of Wild arms 3 and suddenly, I found myself scavengering for it. ^_^;;

First it's the girl then jack then Rudy......-_-;; I belive the girls name is catherine?
so it goes
Catherine: everybody has something they protect with all of their heart.
Jack: To keep them from destroying everything!
Rudy:we'll go all the way! ...Put all your heart into it!
Then the charcters them selves pop in. It's supposed to show more of the charaters like Jane and Zed and elima. (did I spell that right?)
It's supposed to be like a story! After you use it once, it changes the music and the story goes on. I can't wait to see Zed! (that's as far as I've gotten...;_;)

Mini games....Yeah...when i first saw it I thought marion too....XP

I must disagree with you there...I like ALL of the wild arms music equally. Yes, even WA2.

Samuri Scearious
March 18th, 2006, 01:53 PM
>_> Her name is Cecilia.
xD RUDY ACTUALLY TALKS!

Actually, all the Wild ARMs music is so good. It's HARD to pick a favourite song because they're all too good. Michiko Naruke did a great job composing for the Wild ARMs series.

Wild ARMs 2... the music was good, but it just wasn't her best work... so much synthisizers... xD I HATE SYNTHISIZERS!

There is no music greater than Wild ARMs music. xD Sony made the WA1 and WA2 OSTs crappy. WA1 OST was missing nearly 50 songs, and WA2... they had 75 songs on one disc! Most of the songs were about 40 seconds long... -_-

Kimicatdemon
March 19th, 2006, 12:24 PM
that's really sad....*music part
Sorry! I didn't remeber her name at the momento....;_; I AM UNWORTHY TO THE WILD ARMS NAME!!!!
I don't care. I just listen to it. Anyway, Another good diffrence in WA4 is that instead of haveing a dragon, (like in just about every other RPG game I've ever played...) you have a plane....oooohhhh...sounds like fun....^_^ anyway...I think WA4 was the first one where they obviously put a couple in there....that makes it unqie!
BTW: can anyone tell me Ashely's personality? Better yet, a detailed description of the main heros in all of them? I want to write a fanfic, but I have no clue what Ashely acys like...^///^;;

Keizah
March 19th, 2006, 12:36 PM
I finally beat WA4!!! **Looks around**
I was the last one...wasn't I?
I knew it!;_;
Anyway, I figured that hauser was Jude's dad....;_; him crying at the end made me cry!!

tinichi_the_samurai
March 19th, 2006, 12:39 PM
Meh heh....slacker...^_^;;
anyway, I'm listening to the OST for WA4. The techno music is good, but when I first heard it, it freaked me out.
(oh yeah! I forgot to mention where I cried when Kresnik died....)

Oh ha ha, Go ahead and laugh...you'll be working for me one day...^_^;;
I don't think Kresnik is dead. I think he just doesn't want yulie to see him becuase that would cause her to worry about him everyday, and that's not what he wants for her. That's why I think they should make a wild arms 4-2

What do you think there should be a sequel to?

Samuri Scearious
March 19th, 2006, 08:46 PM
that's really sad....*music part
Sorry! I didn't remeber her name at the momento....;_; I AM UNWORTHY TO THE WILD ARMS NAME!!!!
I don't care. I just listen to it. Anyway, Another good diffrence in WA4 is that instead of haveing a dragon, (like in just about every other RPG game I've ever played...) you have a plane....oooohhhh...sounds like fun....^_^ anyway...I think WA4 was the first one where they obviously put a couple in there....that makes it unqie!
BTW: can anyone tell me Ashely's personality? Better yet, a detailed description of the main heros in all of them? I want to write a fanfic, but I have no clue what Ashely acys like...^///^;;
xD CECILIA! GET IT IN YOUR HEAD!
I do care. Wild ARMs music... the king of all music in existence... it inspires me to make my own music.
Wild ARMs games aren't like most RPG's. They're MUCH better. xD WA1 had the Sweet Candy (ship), the Earth Golem, and the Protowing (plane). WA2 had the Valeria thingy (futuristic thingy) and the boat (r... boat). WA3 had the sandcraft, the horses, and Lombardia. WA4 had that plane (Arnaud was so cool! xD), and WAACF had the Sweet Candy (ship), Asgard, and that Protowing.
No. WA4 wasn't the first one. WA1/WAACF had Jack + Elmina (... I think they were a couple... right?); WA2 had Ashley + Marina, Tim + Collet, and Vinsfeld + Antenora (if I recall correctly); and WA3 had Clive + Katherine.
Apparently, it's been soooo long since I've played WA2 (I think 2000 was the last time I played it), that I hardly remember anything. All I remember is that Ashley was so cool... xD He had that "Access" thingy like Janus did.

I finally beat WA4!!! **Looks around**
I was the last one...wasn't I?
I knew it!;_;
Anyway, I figured that hauser was Jude's dad....;_; him crying at the end made me cry!!
^_^ You were the last one! You were the last one! Wild ARMs 4 was the saddest one! Ciel got destroyed, Yulie's past, Jude's mother dies, Augst dies, Lambda dies, Farmel dies, Gawn dies, Hauser dies, and Raquel dies! ;_; Gawn was so cool, too! His death made me tear! The way he died, all heroic and stuff...

Oh ha ha, Go ahead and laugh...you'll be working for me one day...^_^;;
I don't think Kresnik is dead. I think he just doesn't want yulie to see him becuase that would cause her to worry about him everyday, and that's not what he wants for her. That's why I think they should make a wild arms 4-2

What do you think there should be a sequel to?
xD
Yeah... the music box at the end... that makes me believe Kresnik survived.
There should be a sequel to all of them! Except, I dunno about 2, that one was LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG.
There should be a WAACF-2 [That ending was so amazing...], but I'm not sure if I would like it. WA3 SHOULD have a second part! And WA4 should have a part that happens after the time they split and before they'll fully grown-up.

I would like to see a Wild ARMs: Alter Code 2 [remake of WA2], a Wild ARMs 6, a Wild ARMs 7, a Wild ARMs 8, and etcetera. I would really want the Wild ARMs series to continue, because it's the BEST GAME SERIES I EVER PLAYED. I'm a bit worried because Wild ARMs; The Vth Vanguard might be evidence that they're calling a quits to Wild ARMs and ending the series. ;_; They even called it the "climax"!

Kimicatdemon
March 21st, 2006, 04:16 PM
^_^;;*googles it.
anyway, I that it's bad to stop the game....but if so....AT LEAST LEAVE US SOME MORE ANIME!!!!!!! ;_;

Keizah
March 24th, 2006, 05:09 AM

Perhaps I can be of a little help. I recall Ashely being a calm thinker, but also somewhat cheerful, however if you are to make him mad or hurt his partners (or anyone innocent for that matter, run....) Does that sound about right?

Kimicatdemon
March 24th, 2006, 03:39 PM
I have come to these conclusions....
1. Much more people die in WA4,
2. If they ever made a WA2 anime, there would be some kind of joke about his name at one point oranother....I'm sorry, but it's bound to happen....
3.Samuri has a serious case of Wild armsitis....XDD
4.when I get a job, 60% is going to WA related material and the other 40% will be put back for collage or helping the family....
5.Even girls who don't like anime say that Rudy would be really hot if he were real...(i just discovered this last night.....0_0 most disturbing....Rudy is mine anyway...XDDD)

BTw....I found two scanned pictures of the flower theif seris...enjoy!! (maybe later, I will translate it! The charters are *the hero:Maxi {who looks alot like jude to me...} and Jechika....)
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d90/kimi_catdemon/00117_01_001L.gif
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d90/kimi_catdemon/00117_01_001R.gif

Keizah
March 27th, 2006, 05:13 AM
Did any of you know that Keizah (points to name) was like a behind the scene WA character? he is the one that took care of Janus when he was an orphan...

Kimicatdemon
March 28th, 2006, 05:13 AM
I knew that!! XDDD
Still suh a tradgic fate you must live.....XD

tinichi_the_samurai
April 1st, 2006, 09:16 AM
I think you mean SUCH!! XD
anyway, don't forget that Ashely, *for most of the game* has a split personality...It's lord blazen inside of his body!! AHHHHHH! XD

Kimicatdemon
April 1st, 2006, 09:30 AM
GREAT!! now I'm the only one here who hasn't played WA2 even once!! Although...i'm not the only one to no beat it...XD

Keizah
April 5th, 2006, 02:52 PM
Xd haha! anyway, I was just wondering....Who has beat Ragu O raga? It's a challange...but it's a really good fight....

Kimicatdemon
April 7th, 2006, 02:35 PM
I haven't battled him yet...My people won't level up fast enough...;_; but in any case...=P i beat the game about 8 times now...XD each time it makes me cry..I hate/love it when Jude cries...the power of tears..^_^;;

Keizah
April 14th, 2006, 12:51 PM
doea anyone remeber what will happen in less than a month?!! *gets excited.

Samuri Scearious
April 16th, 2006, 12:31 PM
YAY! I GOT WILD ARMS: COMPLETE TRACKS! THE MUSIC IS FANTASTIC! <333
And I finally unlocked Kindred Souls in Wild ARMs 4. Rudy's voice was awesome... x_x

GREAT!! now I'm the only one here who hasn't played WA2 even once!! Although...i'm not the only one to no beat it...XD
Oh, shut up. ;_;

What will happen in less than a month, Keizah?

Kimicatdemon
April 17th, 2006, 02:17 PM
OF COURSE!! the introduction for WA5 is supposed to come out!! remeber the riddle?

"March winds and April showers bring May flowers!"

Samuri Scearious
April 17th, 2006, 08:14 PM
I doubt it'll come out in May. They've only been working on it for three months.
But maybe in May, we'll be seeing something different, like... more previews?

Kimicatdemon
April 18th, 2006, 02:04 PM
That's what I've been telling you!! they might have the main chracters name out....the guys got blue hair...Like rudy's!!

Samuri Scearious
April 18th, 2006, 02:46 PM
This may be the only time you'll hear this from a straight guy... xD

Rudy was MUCH sexier.

Kimicatdemon
April 18th, 2006, 02:52 PM
This will proably not be the last time that I say this....I agree compltely!!

evil twin: we got weird ones here....-_-;

Samuri Scearious
April 18th, 2006, 02:54 PM
xD
Rudy is just the most awesome character ever.
*is completely obsessed with the first Wild ARMs game*
*literally memorized the entire script from Wild ARMs 1 and Wild ARMs: Alter Code F*

Kimicatdemon
April 18th, 2006, 02:58 PM
...woah..;_; eyes hurt..Talk about sleepless nights.... XD

evil twin: where are the two normal members of this club?!!

Samuri Scearious
April 18th, 2006, 02:59 PM
They died from losing their vital factors after trying to fire an ARM...?
[/obsession]

Kimicatdemon
April 18th, 2006, 03:02 PM
Doesn't that happen on the anime? i find it weird how the arms function diffrently...In WA3 , they're used like regular weapons....

Samuri Scearious
April 18th, 2006, 03:13 PM
Yes, it does happen in the anime! Good reminising.
Hm...
Wild ARMs
Rudy and Calamity Jane were the only ones who can use ARMs. Rudy was able to use any arm, and his arm was known as the "Ancient Relics Machine". Jane had the "Flegel Jahre", which was a type of ARM. She was born with the ability to hold an ARM, while Rudy is a holmcross, and can syncronize with ARMs.

Wild ARMs 2
It stood for "An Awkward Rush & Mission-Savers".

Wild ARMs 3
Everyone can use an ARM, but only to a limit.

Wild ARMs 4
Just like in WA1, Jude and Hauser were born with the ability to control ARMs.

Wild ARMs TV
Only the reincarnations of the Evil Race could manipulate an ARM.

Kimicatdemon
April 18th, 2006, 03:15 PM
XD...woah..you got good memory about that!! Anyway, what's the deal with Asheley and bread....

Samuri Scearious
April 18th, 2006, 03:16 PM
Heck, I'm obsessed with Wild ARMs... xD
I think you mean "Brad". XD! Bread...

Ashley and Brad just used regular guns, though, Ashley was a remarkable gunslinger because he was a demon.

Kimicatdemon
April 18th, 2006, 03:19 PM
No...dude..*points to signature..I mean BREAD!!!

Samuri Scearious
April 18th, 2006, 03:26 PM
xD Oh!!!
Well, Marina's [his... lover] aunt worked for some bakery store, and Ashley tried to help them once. =O

Kimicatdemon
April 19th, 2006, 02:00 PM
XDDDD LOL!!

that's too cute!! *pictures it again

wahehhehe! *runs around in circles.. XDD

Samuri Scearious
April 22nd, 2006, 06:37 AM
Hey, just as information, Michiko Naruke's music for Wild ARMs was inspired by these other soundtracks:
-The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly Soundtrack
-For a Few Dollars More Soundtrack
-A Fistful of Dollars Soundtrack
-Hang 'em High Soundtrack
She used some certain melodies from those soundtracks and arranged them for Wild ARMs. I think you should check them it, they're actually very good. And the composer of the Wild ARMs series was inspired by them!

Kimicatdemon
April 22nd, 2006, 09:44 AM
hmm...those sound like western tracks to begin with so it makes sense...you look things up reguardless...-_-;;

Samuri Scearious
April 22nd, 2006, 10:50 AM
xD They are western, kimi_catdemon. o_o

Keizah
April 22nd, 2006, 11:01 AM
wow..you guys kept this alive the entire time i was gone testing...*talk about long!!
Anyway, I have a question...who has beaten all wild arms games 100%? I have!! *earns a bragging rights sign.

Kimicatdemon
April 22nd, 2006, 12:44 PM
Well...seeing how one of the anime DVD's are called "the good the bad and the greedy," that makes perfect sense...:P

Samuri Scearious
April 22nd, 2006, 04:34 PM
wow..you guys kept this alive the entire time i was gone testing...*talk about long!!
Anyway, I have a question...who has beaten all wild arms games 100%? I have!! *earns a bragging rights sign.
>_> I hate you. I wish you burn in the deep fiery place of the Abyss.

And yes, nice observation, Kimi!

Kimicatdemon
April 23rd, 2006, 11:15 AM
yeah..keizah is a real smart-alec, but she's nice...but seeing the situation...*throws her into the abyss.

May you fall in never ending darkness!!

PS :and thanks!

Samuri Scearious
April 23rd, 2006, 01:16 PM
No fair! xD I need to bet Wild ARMs 2. I unlocked all the EX file keys in WA3, WAF, and WA4 [well, all except one, since XSEED messed up the game].

eleniak_witch
April 23rd, 2006, 08:07 PM
Wild Arms is my favorite video game series. It's cool to know there are others who also like it.

And I also noticed that Michiko Naruke had some influence for her songs. I immediately recognized the tune from "The Good, The Band, and The Ugly" when I heard "Gunblaze."

Keizah
April 24th, 2006, 12:35 PM
Welcome!!

Anyway...*laughs in Samuri's face. I was expecting Kimi to get mad but...you're better!! ^_^

I liked WA ACF better than the original...Zed made it that much better..I really wanted him to be a hero on the first on so I almost fell off a chair when I got him.

Kimicatdemon
April 24th, 2006, 01:36 PM
...Man!! you DO NOT make things eaiser on me...IN ANYTHING!!! *she beats me in just about everything becuase she doesn't stop until it's 100% done..But...that's why she's a good gamer!! but seriously...*paints sign...HOW DID YOU BEAT RAGU O RAGA??!!

eleniak_witch
April 24th, 2006, 02:17 PM
I liked WA ACF better than the original...Zed made it that much better..I really wanted him to be a hero on the first on so I almost fell off a chair when I got him.
Hmm, is that so? I still like the original out of all of the games. Alter Code: F was still a very good game. I got into the craze and ended up buying the memory card, stationary set, and mousepad when I saw them at a store in town. ^_^

So, does anyone have any favorite soundtracks from the series? My favorite is the Wild Arms OST, closely followed by The 4th Detonator Original Score.

Kimicatdemon
April 24th, 2006, 02:33 PM
...Nice sig....I have some that samuri sent me...I'll send you some..Yeah..the music is really good!!

Samuri Scearious
April 24th, 2006, 03:44 PM
o_o Eleniak Witch? I've visted that Wild ARMs Fan website before. It's great. o.o Welcome, by the way! It seems you're more familiar to the music than Kimi and Keizah. Wild ARMs is just a great series.

Yeah, Michiko Naruke was inspired by a lot of music. If you noticed, the "Village of the Elw" song has the theme from a movie (can't remember which), and so does "Lonely World", "Lone Bird in the Shire/Filgaia", and the battle theme of Liz and Ard. Have you, by any chance, listened to her other works? It took me a very long time to find out of other game music she composed. One of her earliest works (the Valis III soundtrack) was great, but it doesn't sound like the music she composes today.

Keizah... I prefer the original. <3 So much nostalgia there. But ACF, aside from the TERRIBLE grammar Agetec has, was very good. Most of Michiko Naruke's music in there was perfect.

Hmm, is that so? I still like the original out of all of the games. Alter Code: F was still a very good game. I got into the craze and ended up buying the memory card, stationary set, and mousepad when I saw them at a store in town. ^_^

So, does anyone have any favorite soundtracks from the series? My favorite is the Wild Arms OST, closely followed by The 4th Detonator Original Score.
Right on, eleniak! The original is still the best. I wish I could buy the artbooks and manga. x_x I've seen the Wild ARMs: Alter Code F memory card... I want it. So much.
I would rate the soundtracks in this order:
06. Wild ARMs: 2nd Ignition
05. Wild ARMs: The 4th Detonator (I must say, Masato Kouda did an excellent job in covering up for Michiko Naruke)
04. Wild ARMs: Twilight Venom (Kow Otani did a very good job)
03. Wild ARMs: Advanced 3rd
02. Wild ARMs: Alter Code F
01. Wild ARMs
Michiko Naruke is a goddess... x_x

Eleniak, have you heard all of the CDs? Wild ARMs Original Game Soundtrack, Wild ARMs DRAMA vol. 1, Wild ARMs 2nd Ignition Original Soundtrack, Wild ARMs: Twilight Venom Anime Soundtrack, Wild ARMs DRAMA vol. 2, alone the world: Wild ARMs vocal collection, Wild ARMs: Advance 3rd Original Soundtrack, Wild ARMs DRAMA vol. 3, Wild ARMs: Alter Code F Original Score, Wild ARMs: The 4th Detonator Original Score, and Wild ARMs Complete Tracks?
I've heard and have them all, except the Wild ARMs TV soundtrack, and the three DRAMA CDs. The alone the world vocal collection is amazing. Anyone in this club is unfortunate if they haven't heard the alone the world vocal collection.

Who are all the musicians known to Wild ARMs? All I know of are the composer (Michiko Naruke, Kow Otani, SHO WADA, Masato Kouda, Nobuyuki Shimizu, Ryuta Suzuki), the arrangers (Kazuhiko Toyama, Michiko Naruke, Takeo Miratsu), and the singers (Machiko Watanabe, Kaori Asoh, Akiko Hiramatsu, Yumi Kakazu, Toru Ohkawa, Mitsuru Ogata, Takahiro Sakurai, Yui Horie, Mitsuki Saiga, Fujiko Takimo, Kiyoyuki Yanada, Moyu Arishima, Yukana Nogami, Tomoyuki Morikawa, Akemi Okamura, Masumi Asano, Akira Ishida, Kazuhiko Inoue, Hideo Ishikawa, Toshihiko Seki, Naoki Takao, Shinichi Naruke).
... I'm so addicted.

eleniak_witch
April 24th, 2006, 08:06 PM
Yes, I've heard of all the CDs. I've seen some of them at the CD shops I usually go to. Unfortunately I usually don't have the money to buy them ^^;. I only have the Wild Arms Original Game Soundtrack, Wild Arms Alter Code: F Original Score, and Wild Arms: The 4th Detonator Original Score. As for artbooks, I only have the one for Wild Arms: The 4th Detonator. I also got the premium box for Wild Arms Advanced 3rd, the one that came with the figurine of Virginia, the character cards of the four main characters, a small bag with the WAA3 logo, a cellphone strap, and Janus Cascade's necklace. I just can't get enough of the series ^^

(On a side note: If you guys have any suggestions for the fansite I'm working on, could you please PM me about it or something? It's still in the works ^^; )

Samuri Scearious
April 24th, 2006, 08:43 PM
>_> I envy you, Eleniak. I envy you so much.

I can't think of much suggestions for your site... if you'd like, I can contribute around 20-40 MIDIs I've worked on from the Wild ARMs series.

eleniak_witch
April 25th, 2006, 01:00 AM
Wow! That's a lot of MIDIs! If you don't mind, that would be great if I could get some to put up. You'll receive credit, of course ^_^

Kimicatdemon
April 25th, 2006, 01:07 PM
...NICE RIDDLE!!! *slaps eleniak witch on the back and laughs...It's not that far now....muhahaha...

Samuri Scearious
April 25th, 2006, 03:19 PM
Wow! That's a lot of MIDIs! If you don't mind, that would be great if I could get some to put up. You'll receive credit, of course ^_^
I can give you a list of the MIDIs I have made:
WA1
Into the Wilderness
Clash & a Promise
Funeral March
Morning Journey
A Sister's Thought
Promise to the Blue Sky
Boy of Hope
Lone Bird in the Shire
Critical Hit!
Town
Bird in the Sky
Courage
Alone in the World
The Elw Dimension
Village of the Elw
Adlehyde Castle
Oops...
Not a Plain Child, but a Young Lady!
Moments of Tension
Rudy's Companions
Mother
Zeik
Boomerang Flash!
Victory!
Cecilia
Port Timney
Rune Festival
Photosphere
Inn
WA2
Foreboding Star
You'll Never Be Alone No Matter Where You Go
Don't Worry, Just Believe
GreenHell
Hem. Gazzo
Toka & Ge
Town to the Western Winds
Battle Against Lord Blazer
Battle Force
WA3
Migiratory Birds
Gunmetal Action
Only the Sky Night Knows

And here's some I'm working on:
WA1
Battle Against the Mid-Boss
WA2
- - - - -
WA3
Advanced Wind (I have most of it done)
Gun-Equipped Calvalry
Scenery Called "Everyday"
Finish Today, Then...
A Person's Warmth
Losing One's Way in Darkness, Losing Something in Darkness (Almost done)
You Look Defeated When Sad
Ready? Lady Gunfire!!!
A Party So Long As the Stars Exist
To the End of the Wasteland
Wings (Almost done with this one, too)
WA4
The 4th Detonator
I Look Up at the Sky Because You Are There
Catastrophe Now
For the Sake of One Flower
Over the Wind
Totally Busy
Gloom of the Duelist
Feeling the Bonds (This one isn't that easy)
Starlight and the Passing Breeze
I Look Up at the Sky Because You Are There (The extended version played in the battle with Hauser) (Almost done, by the way)
Neverending Story
As Time Goes By... Never Forget Me...
Yet Another Ex. File
The Hand Reaching Out to the Sky Above
WAF
Introduction
Boy of Hope
Filgaia
The Shadow Blocking the Way
Deployment
Alone in the World
Morning Call
Funeral March
Princess Sorceress
Row of Houses
Adlehyde Castle Town
The Power Which Supports the World
Big Entrance
Warrior's Whistle
Holy Mother of Darkness
Companions (Almost done... this song is amazing)
The Silent You
The Elw Dimension
Sealed Town
Remorse and a Promise
Yearning
War Demon
Goodnight, Earth Golem...
The Prologue, Beginning From Here

Thankfully, I have an incredible ability to be able to play a song by listening to it 1-3 times. Which is why I can make so much MIDIs, but the only problem is that I can't get quiet notes and percussion onto MIDIs.

eleniak_witch
April 26th, 2006, 12:44 AM
...NICE RIDDLE!!! *slaps eleniak witch on the back and laughs...It's not that far now....muhahaha...
Ita...! *rubs her back* What's not far? O.o

Samuri, you could try sending some of the Wild Arms 1 MIDIs first, it that's alright with you. Whichever way is easier I guess.

Keizah
April 26th, 2006, 12:44 PM
I think she means may...after all...she won't quit yapping about it...it's funny to make her suffer like that...but anyway, I think it's the same thing with the music. wa one...wa4 is second.

Samuri Scearious
April 26th, 2006, 03:59 PM
I'll try sending them to you, Eleniak, as soon as I can get hold of another notation program. D=

Kimicatdemon
April 27th, 2006, 12:42 PM
you know....I'm don't know...ifI made a cosplay costume of a girl...who should it be? Yulie or Raquel.....hmmm....

Samuri Scearious
April 27th, 2006, 02:55 PM
Raquel. That'd be interesting.

Kimicatdemon
April 28th, 2006, 12:50 PM
I thought of that...but the hardest part will be the belts...SHE HAS SO MANY!!! *how does she unbuckel her shoes??o.o

tinichi_the_samurai
April 28th, 2006, 02:03 PM
GOMEN NASSAI!!!! *runs in the club
I just remebered I had this account...just wait for me to get in the swing of things...Anyway,I'd cosplay......jude if anyone..he's short enough. XP

Kimicatdemon
April 29th, 2006, 09:41 AM
Mehaha!! You forgot!! Anyway, today is saturday...I should watch more WA...I should also get ack to playing WA4 to 100%.....;___; it's so hard to beat that Ragu o Raga.....I'm never prepared...(i always find myself needing something..)

eleniak_witch
April 30th, 2006, 05:17 AM
you know....I'm don't know...ifI made a cosplay costume of a girl...who should it be? Yulie or Raquel.....hmmm....
If you wanna be accurate, I say Yulie. You're the same age as her.

If I ever had to, I'd cosplay as either Yulie or Lilka. :)

Kimicatdemon
April 30th, 2006, 10:52 AM
yeah..that's true..and Her outfit would be easier....no so many belt loops....X____X

eleniak_witch
May 1st, 2006, 12:57 AM
Today was my birthday, and I ended up getting some cash. I decided to stop by Heiwado Records and got Wild ARMs Complete Tracks. x]

Kimicatdemon
May 1st, 2006, 12:45 PM
wow...I wish they sold them down here...:P it's terrible, I tell ya....

Samuri Scearious
May 1st, 2006, 03:09 PM
Yeah, America doesn't get much Wild ARMs love.
;_; *has sadly had to download stuff*
Wild ARMs Complete Tracks is very good, but I really hate the order it is in.

eleniak_witch
May 1st, 2006, 08:03 PM
I know what you mean. I was kinda confused when Boomerang Flash's battle theme ended up being the very last track...O.o

Kimicatdemon
May 2nd, 2006, 12:22 PM
;___; *has yet to play WA1.....they don't even sell that down here...I visit a pawn store, but it's never there...darn!

eleniak_witch
May 2nd, 2006, 02:10 PM
Is that so? I got my copy when I was around 6 or 7 years old XD

You could always try eBay or look for a friend who has it and ask to borrow it.

Kimicatdemon
May 2nd, 2006, 02:13 PM
The thing is I know only one person in reality that has payed A wild arms game and it was ACF....;___; *has yet to play that too...

eleniak_witch
May 2nd, 2006, 02:26 PM
Hmmm...well if you were to pick either of the two to play, I suggest you play the original before AC:F.

If you keep looking around any video game store, I think you'll have a good chance of finding a copy of AC:F. As for the original Wild ARMs, I think your best bet is eBay.

Samuri Scearious
May 2nd, 2006, 04:59 PM
Is that so? I got my copy when I was around 6 or 7 years old XD

You could always try eBay or look for a friend who has it and ask to borrow it.
I got mine when I was 3 or 4! xD
Wild ARMs 1 is very rare now, as well as Wild ARMs 2.

eleniak_witch
May 2nd, 2006, 08:02 PM
2nd Ignition was pretty good. I didn't like it at first because this magazine that had it as its featured game referred to the original Wild ARMs characters as "old farts." It had a little paragraph about them and ended it with a statement saying something like "who cares, they're dead anyway!" I believe I was in the 5th grade when I read that magazine, so of course, a simple magazine could provoke my feelings towards a game XD

Kimicatdemon
May 3rd, 2006, 12:44 PM
I hear wild arms two made little sense...meh~ just a rumor...anyway, apperantly, The name is Faragaia in WA5...

eleniak_witch
May 3rd, 2006, 01:59 PM
I hear wild arms two made little sense...meh~ just a rumor...anyway, apperantly, The name is Faragaia in WA5...
Well the Japanese pronounciation sounds like Fargaia, and that's what they call it in the little trailer thing on the official site. Once the US version comes out, it'll most likely be called Filgaia.

Kimicatdemon
May 3rd, 2006, 02:11 PM
that's true...man, translations are werid...but useful...I would of like an option to hear the voices in Jap. for wa4.

eleniak_witch
May 3rd, 2006, 02:19 PM
Yeah. In fact, it'd be really cool if all the video games with voice acting had a language option.

Kimicatdemon
May 3rd, 2006, 02:31 PM
I could learn a forgien language with that option and a verb conjugation book...:P

Samuri Scearious
May 3rd, 2006, 03:06 PM
Wild ARMs 2 and Alter Code F had terrible translations. D= The BEST translations were Wild ARMs and Wild ARMs 3.

Most likely, if WA5 is ever released in the US, it will be Filgaia. I hope XSeed or Sony (which did the best translation) pick it up. Wild ARMs: Twilight Venom... they left it as "Fargaia".

Kimicatdemon
May 4th, 2006, 12:38 PM
didn't sony do WA3 and 1?? Xseed only did WA4...from what I know...*still a begginer...

Samuri Scearious
May 4th, 2006, 03:15 PM
Wild ARMs 1 was done by Sony (and they did an amazing job), Wild ARMs 2 was done by some... company (don't remember the name, I was really little last time I played it), Wild ARMs 3 was done by Sony AND Squaresoft, Wild ARMs: Alter Code F was done horribly by Agetec, and Wild ARMs 4 was done by XSeed.

eleniak_witch
May 4th, 2006, 08:10 PM
I believe 2nd Ignition was done by Contrail...some company with a blue thingy-majiggy.

Kimicatdemon
May 5th, 2006, 12:58 PM
Xseed did a good job (and had good ideas!!) for WA4...I think they would do better than sony, but who am I to complain, I have yet to play 3 of them!!

Samuri Scearious
May 5th, 2006, 03:05 PM
I believe 2nd Ignition was done by Contrail...some company with a blue thingy-majiggy.
*has flashbacks of playing Tomba II*
Yeah, it was definately Contrail! Thanks.

XSeed left out two of the monsters and forgot to remove them from the Library, so you can't get an EX File Key. I think Sony did an excellent job, they got an excellent singer, asked for arrangements, did a perfect translation, etc.

eleniak_witch
May 5th, 2006, 06:27 PM
Oh yeah...does anyone else think that the english version of the WA4 intro song wasn't that good? I think they should've kept the Japanese one.

Samuri Scearious
May 5th, 2006, 08:33 PM
I actually liked it. Though, the woman who sang it (Franki Love) sang it weird. I've heard some of her other music, and she doesn't sing terrible at all.

And the Japanese one is always better than the English one, except for Wild ARMs 1 (I hated the Japanese ending song, Machiko Watanabe does not sound nice). Kaori Asoh is a singing goddess. =D

Oh, look, some information I gathered on the composer of Wild ARMs (it took me almost two years to find that much info... she's so mysterious):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michiko_Naruke
I wrote that. =O

Kimicatdemon
May 6th, 2006, 10:35 AM
wow....you study so much on Wild arms music....you could be a music assitance and help the band play the music..XP *acts like a monkey...

eleniak_witch
May 6th, 2006, 05:07 PM
That's probably because Wild Arms music sounds so original when compared to other RPG music. Most of them have that medieval setting/theme, but Wild Arms is mostly western. That's what I like about it.

Samuri Scearious
May 6th, 2006, 08:18 PM
There is no music greater than Wild ARMs music. Michiko Naruke is a goddess.
... and yes, I know I'm repeating myself.

All the music I've ever heard can't compare to the amazing talents of Michiko Naruke.

Kimicatdemon
May 7th, 2006, 10:31 AM
Yeah..sometimes at school I get a WA tune in my head then the instace I get home I listen to it....XP *hey you changed your avy samuri...

Samuri Scearious
May 7th, 2006, 10:35 AM
>_> Whenever I hear an amazing Wild ARMs song (which is practically all of them), I feel the need to learn the notes. >3

And yes, I changed my avy 'cause the old one was messed up, and I'm using a different computer, so no more Wild ARMs avvies. ;_;

eleniak_witch
May 8th, 2006, 06:53 AM
Yeah..sometimes at school I get a WA tune in my head then the instace I get home I listen to it....XP *hey you changed your avy samuri...
lol, I know what you mean. I start whistling Wild Arms tunes to myself, especially during sports practice. XD

Kimicatdemon
May 8th, 2006, 12:38 PM
Really? I can't hum them becuase the teachers eye you like a hawk during class hours and I'm too embarrased!! X///X

eleniak_witch
May 8th, 2006, 02:04 PM
Ah I see. My school's pretty small, so we're all practically good friends with our teachers. XD

Ah, would anyone know any other WA fansite I could affiliate my site with? I need some links and more publicity...I should also try and finish it up XD

Samuri Scearious
May 8th, 2006, 03:36 PM
Wild ARMs Fansites are very rare.
www.filgaia.com (http://www.filgaia.com)
www.ruinsoffilgaia.net (http://www.ruinsoffilgaia.net)
www.wildarms-4.com (http://www.wildarms-4.com)
Those are the only ones I know of.

Oh, I can actually whistle the main Wild ARMs theme (Into the Wilderness) correctly. <3 And Whistle of the Warrior.

Kimicatdemon
May 9th, 2006, 02:01 PM
So can I!! I just don't do it in public...*the people stare at you like you're a crazed zombie or something it's really annoying...=P)

eleniak_witch
May 9th, 2006, 02:22 PM
I was looking around the official WA site, and I saw that they've got WA4 merch now. I think I should start looking around the stores this weekend X3

Samuri Scearious
May 9th, 2006, 02:27 PM
... it sucks being a Wild ARMs fan while living in America. No merchendise at all other than the games and WATV.

Kimicatdemon
May 9th, 2006, 02:36 PM
I know...we really ought to sign a petition or something... I really want some more WA stuff..like the art books that I can buy in a bookstore, not eBay.

Samuri Scearious
May 9th, 2006, 08:38 PM
I doubt it'll have affect. It's too unpopular in America.

Kimicatdemon
May 10th, 2006, 01:55 PM
I know...becuase FF7 came out around the time the seris made it's debut.... kind of bad...xP

eleniak_witch
May 10th, 2006, 08:03 PM
I doubt it'll have affect. It's too unpopular in America.
Ah, I know what you mean.

One day I was talking about the WA series in art class, and one of my classmates come up and asks, "Is that a Final Fantasy-type game?"

*shakes head* It's called RPG... -_-

Samuri Scearious
May 10th, 2006, 08:30 PM
I absolutely despise the Final Fantasy series. D= Squaresoft/Square-Enix can DIE.

Oh, and I know what YOU mean. I abhor it when Wild ARMs is compared to Final Fantasy. o_o I'm like, the only person in my school who has played a Wild ARMs game.

... xD By the way, I learn a bunch of big words from playing Wild ARMs games.

Kimicatdemon
May 11th, 2006, 12:48 PM
I can't say that...I love all RPG's I just think Wild arms should get more recognition...when people ask me if it's a FF game, I say
"I you mean a RPG then yes..." Then I brag them to try...i see potential of things and I can be very persuasive...I know like 5 people at my school that has even heard of the game...4 have played it...

Samuri Scearious
May 11th, 2006, 04:53 PM
Ah. I don't like much RPGs. Just Wild ARMs and...
... uh...
... um...
... I can't think of any others right now. D=
I'm mostly an action/adventure person. Wild ARMs is an exception. But sadly, it's my biggest addiction, and it's so unpopular.

Kimicatdemon
May 13th, 2006, 09:22 AM
I think they call that being closed minded...XD

I find it kind of sad that WA5 is supposed to be the climax of the seris, and it's not even that popular... I like magical girls....Wa3 has none, but that's why I like beatrice....*Virginia kick's kimi in the head*
HEY!! I'M JUST BEING HONEST!!!

Keizah
May 13th, 2006, 10:07 AM
I think my favorite character on WA3 was clives daughter. (who's name escaoes me at the moment.) but I think she is just so darn cute!! I would love to be friends with her!! ^///^

Samuri Scearious
May 13th, 2006, 12:16 PM
Her name's Kaitlyn. [/addiction]

Wild ARMs: The Vth Vanguard better not be the last of the series. ;_; They should at least make a Wild ARMs 6 and 7! And remake Wild ARMs: 2nd Ignition! ;_;!

Kimicatdemon
May 14th, 2006, 11:44 AM
YEAH! If they end here, I will personally got to Japan and protest right outside the creators window!!!

Evil twin: she's alone on that....right?

Samuri Scearious
May 14th, 2006, 02:55 PM
No! I'd go with you! <3
I'll protest Media.Vision. I'm sure if they do end "Wild ARMs", they'll make a new, similar series.
01. Gunner's Heaven. It's a lot like Wild ARMs, but it's action/adventure. The characters look just like Rudy and Cecilia, too! I suggest you play it, it's awesome.
02. Crime Crackers. Also similar to Wild ARMs.
03. Wild ARMs. It IS Wild ARMs.

Really, what I think Media.Vision wants to do is make another Gunner's Heaven. I read that that was the one game they were most proud of.

Kimicatdemon
May 15th, 2006, 01:23 PM
Yeah...who knows...maybe they's end up have characters look like the protagonist from the WA game seris....:P

Samuri Scearious
May 15th, 2006, 02:58 PM
All the characters looked similar. From a distance, you'd guess Ashley, Sheyanne, and Axel (the guy from Gunner's Heaven) are Rudy! As a matter in fact, Rudy is nothing but Axel in different clothes! They look exactly the same! And that other girl... Ruka... she looks a lot like Cecilia.

Kimicatdemon
May 16th, 2006, 01:05 PM
They have an Ashley and Sheyanne? XDD well yep, they did Wild arms alright!! XDD

young_link
June 3rd, 2006, 07:13 PM
I'll join...I think it is an alright game.....Kewl!!

Kimicatdemon
June 6th, 2006, 08:24 AM
Welcome young link!! o.o

where is everyone?? XD
anyway, here's all that i can find off of the web for WA5
"The planet named FARGAIA slowly but surely loses its green, and changes to the wasteland... Severe environment and the cruel monsters threatens life, people still hang on the planet. In such a wild world, there are adventurers who ask for a thrill or a dream. People call them "Migratory Bird."

Seems drifter is out and migratory birds are back in...so does this mean for WA6, they'll be dream chasers again?

Samuri Scearious
June 8th, 2006, 03:24 PM
xD Sorry. Whenever my oldest brother is home from college, I don't use the computer much.

"WA6"? You're already assuming they're making a sixth?
Well, I know they're releasing some more music: WILD ARMS Music the Best -feeling wind-, WILD ARMS Music Fan Book, and Wild ARMs: The Vth Vanguard Original Score. Hopefully they'll re-release the Wild ARMs: 2nd Ignition Original Soundtrack.
x_x I hope the Wild ARMs Music Fan Book will have sheet music.

Kimicatdemon
June 8th, 2006, 03:49 PM
Yeah...hopefully...I like the music...If I can't get it, I record it...one way or another...XD

Keizah
June 13th, 2006, 04:31 PM
I would assum that it is going up to at least eight...that's just my guess....I think that WA3 would be a good sequel seris anyway...It was kind of left on a cliff hanger

Samuri Scearious
June 13th, 2006, 06:53 PM
Wild ARMs had the "our adventure continues" thing. WA2... ;_; I NEVER BEAT IT! WA3, they all turned into vigilante criminals, and Dario and Romero were still living. WA4 wasn't vague. WATV really confused me a lot until I watched it over again several times. xD

Up to a "Wild ARMs 8"? Hm... people did doubt that Media.Vision wouldn't make a WA3, or a WA4, or a WA5, and now look. Wild ARMs: Alter Code F was a big surprise! I'm kinda hoping they'd remake WA2. 1997, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006... If anything... WA5 would be release in America in either 2007 or 2008. Maybe even 2009. And WA6, if they get there, would be in 2009 or 2010. The Japan release dates were 1996, 1999, 2002, 2003, and 2005... With the exception of Alter Code F, they were all released three years after one another. So we should expect WA5 in 2008, and if they managed a WA6, 2011.

Kimicatdemon
June 14th, 2006, 08:41 AM
Who cares?!! As long as they make kmore, ya know?

Keizah
June 16th, 2006, 07:56 AM
wow...I just realized...what will samuri have when they stop making wild arms games...?? =>

anyway, you had to watch TV over to understand it? XDD quiet frankly, I'd like to see a game of wild arms TV..

Kimicatdemon
June 20th, 2006, 12:39 PM
Hmm...a wild arms TV game? But we already know what's going to happen...;; Oh well...It's still fun to think about...(tiny 3-d guy panicing over being a kid..:laugh: ) anyway, I'm listen to wild arms 4 music right now...I said it once and I'll say it again!! Wild arms 4= best ending boss song ever!! =DD
Is it just me or does WA4 use their opening song a tad too much?! I've heard original,exteneded, techno, and wordless...Oo

Samuri Scearious
June 20th, 2006, 02:46 PM
I don't think so. For WA2, there was an original, extended, and instrumental version the first disc main theme. WA3 had an original, instrumental, extended, alternative, and English-alternative.

A lot of video game soundtracks just have a few melodies; VGM is nothing but writing a few melodies, and then writing 20-130 songs using those few melodies.

But you were right about something: Wild ARMs 4 = best ending boss song. EVER.

Kimicatdemon
June 20th, 2006, 02:52 PM
Glad to see you agree, but how do you answer Keizah's question..Oo

Oh! Btw, do you know that Keizah is a behind the scene WA3 charcter?

Samuri Scearious
June 20th, 2006, 04:34 PM
xD What question? What would I do without Wild ARMs? SUICIDE. xDDD

And yeah, I do. I think it's somewhere in the Wild ARMs 3 Drama CD.

Kimicatdemon
June 21st, 2006, 01:24 PM
A drama CD?? Oo What's that?

Anyway, I was looking on Raypoint Muse....and asked myself, "what's with Villan hero pairs anyway? " Oo Those are almost as werid as Samuri's answer..XD

Samuri Scearious
June 21st, 2006, 03:06 PM
A drama CD is a special CD (usually from a video game). It's nothing but vocal tracks made especially for a video game. In drama CDs, all the tracks have vocals in them.

xD And that's mean.

eleniak_witch
June 21st, 2006, 03:55 PM
*falls from the sky and lands into the club with a loud "thud"*

Hiya! Sorry it seemed like I died out on you guys. I was just busy with moving for a while. I moved out of Japan, and I miss it dearly. I was able to finally buy my copies of Wild ARMs Flower Thieves before I left. ^^

Kimicatdemon
June 21st, 2006, 04:17 PM
What's the flower theif seris about anyway? Oo
<~~~~ wants to know...

Samuri Scearious
June 21st, 2006, 05:37 PM
*falls from the sky and lands into the club with a loud "thud"*

Hiya! Sorry it seemed like I died out on you guys. I was just busy with moving for a while. I moved out of Japan, and I miss it dearly. I was able to finally buy my copies of Wild ARMs Flower Thieves before I left. ^^
xD Finally! I missed ya.

Where did you move?

How many volumes does Wild ARMs: Flower Thieves have? I really wanna read it.

eleniak_witch
June 23rd, 2006, 11:22 AM
I moved to the US.

Wild ARMs: Flower Thieves has only two volumes.

I think the best way to sum it up is, WA: FT is about three wanderers and how they ended up traveling together. The main characters are a guy named Maxi, a girl named Jessica, and another guy named Gi.

Well, I believe that's what it was about. I was only able to skim through it before I had to pack it away with my other stuff. >_<

Kimicatdemon
June 23rd, 2006, 03:17 PM
I hope to understand it beter later...
I live in the US..I hope you enjoy it as much as you can!! ^_^

Samuri Scearious
July 4th, 2006, 04:56 PM
So that makes four of us who live in the US. Now we have no known Wild ARMs fan in Japan. o.o
Why'd you guys move, Eleniak?

I found a website that has Wild ARMs: Flower Thieves and a few artbooks. I'm thinking about getting them, but I gotta find a way to get the money.

Kimicatdemon
July 4th, 2006, 04:58 PM
I can't get it unless it's in the US...(like they'll get something that delivers from Japan..) XD

young_link
July 30th, 2006, 05:57 AM
maby you can fly to japan, eat all the rice on earth,bungee jump off the grand canyon and then come back and order it from a game store like game stop.

Kimicatdemon
August 3rd, 2006, 11:16 AM
X3 I'm talking about the manga....you know the anime books?

Silvenium_XIron
August 9th, 2006, 03:05 AM
Nya.. I could sure use the accompaniment of some WA fans. I can't find any. But I do a lot of artwork on the series. Favorite game'd have to be ACF or 4... And the anime is good too. Can't find the OST though, so... Whatever. I RP it too, but you know...That's hard to come by. I do have a Raquel for my Arnaud name (Whom I RP very well, thank you!), though... But you mind if I join, peeps?

Samuri Scearious
August 9th, 2006, 08:16 PM
Hell, we'd love for you to join. Viva la Wild ARMs fans!
You know, you can find the OSTs on Amazon.com... They have all the OSTs starting from Wild ARMs 3, and they also have some other Wild ARMs music like the anime OST and the DRAMA CDs... and even the arrangement albums. Or you can download them online. xD
ACF was better than 4 in my opinion. But the translation sucked... AgeTec isn't such a great publishing company.

And Kimi, I found some Wild ARMs manga (and even some OSTs and artbooks and collector's edition boxed games) at Little Tokyo over here in California. I'm gonna try and get some stuff this weekend. ^^

Silvenium_XIron
August 11th, 2006, 02:48 PM
Cool digs, yo... This place is lagging horribly though these past few days and half the pages load (after 5 minutes of loading... On High speed connections!). So it kinda sucks for me. So I'll see you guys around in a few days.

Samuri Scearious
August 12th, 2006, 03:22 PM
Heheh, same here.

And Kimi, I bought the Wild ARMs: The 4th Detonator manga. I was desperately looking for Flower Thieves... ;___;

Now if only I can read it, everything will be perfect.

Kimicatdemon
August 20th, 2006, 11:14 AM
I should scavenger for some WA manga..;o;
I would love to read WA3..(I don't know why that one is my favorite on..DX)

Samuri Scearious
September 27th, 2006, 05:59 PM
Wild ARMs: Cross Fire! <3

Kimicatdemon
September 28th, 2006, 01:52 PM
is that the title for the fifth one?

Hiroshi Sotomura
September 29th, 2006, 05:33 AM
It's been more than one month since this thread was used. Sorry, but that goes over the threshold of allowing this thread to stay.