PDA

View Full Version : Missing or Lost Elements?

Dizzy
March 27th, 2004, 07:32 PM
Do you Think that The Pokemon fit their elements or are their lost or missing elements? Such as Cosmic or Sound Elements or Even a Wind-Water Dual Element. What do you think?

Pokemaster10000
March 27th, 2004, 08:09 PM
NAhh, I can't of anymore appropriate elements so I say that it's good the way it is. :)

Dark_Absol
March 27th, 2004, 08:22 PM
Looks like Gamefreak are making 100 new pkmn. Maybe one Space type cames out!

Chris
March 27th, 2004, 09:55 PM
What specific field are you talking about? As for the TCG; I think Poison and Dragon would be a nice addition to the game.

Geometric-sama
March 28th, 2004, 04:55 AM
The TCG has some serious shortcomings in terms of types; the games are OK, I think. They all seem to fit pretty well.

Chairman Kaga
March 28th, 2004, 09:35 AM
Since there are dark pokemon, I had always hoped there would be light pokemon, but I suppose there won't be any...space pokemon would be sort of interesting...stuff like Clefable, Solrock, Lunetone (sp?) and Deoxys would fit well into that category... but is space really a workable element? It seems more like a habitat, I suppose...but I can say for sure that there should be a Light type.

Ice Master
March 28th, 2004, 11:50 AM
They need the element of surprise (serious). It would be very good like stealth.

Geometric-sama
March 28th, 2004, 06:10 PM
I think Light might be like Psychic, since Psychic are pretty much opposite to Dark.

Ice Master, have you been reading Terry Pratchett?

Phantom Angel
March 29th, 2004, 03:01 AM
Wood Element they all forgot it.
Hm...dunno. -_-

Chairman Kaga
March 29th, 2004, 12:53 PM
I think Light might be like Psychic, since Psychic are pretty much opposite to Dark.

But then again, there's nothing in the game with a resistance to dark...Psychic is weak to dark and can't touch it...there needs to be a type that is resistant to dark and super-effective against at the same time...like Ground and Electric.

Kairi
March 29th, 2004, 01:06 PM
Fighting is both resistant to, and super-effective to dark. ^_^'

Sean Fury
March 29th, 2004, 06:27 PM
They need to add a Wind element, get rid of Flying and replace it with Wind and get rid of Ground and replace it with Earth. Why have Fire and Water, but not the other two elements?

Chairman Kaga
March 30th, 2004, 12:44 PM
Fighting is both resistant to, and super-effective to dark. ^_^'

Oh...sorry, didn't know. I never use fighting types :P

Ryoutarou
March 30th, 2004, 01:37 PM
heres the deal people...there are 1171 poke's right?
Then that means more element will be shown later
the end...
Multiracial-man to the rescue!

Sean Fury
March 30th, 2004, 01:39 PM
heres the deal people...there are 1171 poke's right?
Then that means more element will be shown later
the end...
Multiracial-man to the rescue!
WHOA, there are only 386 Pokemon, not anywhere near 1171!

Chairman Kaga
March 30th, 2004, 02:15 PM
Actually, there are a great deal more, but many aren't released and a lot of them are likely to never be released...

Ryoutarou
March 30th, 2004, 02:17 PM
oh boy you dont know do yoU? ...About a year ago satoshi gave a long and "strange" interview with "hotoshiji" Manga/new's it's like the a Time if Time had manga and it it he gave reasons behind the creationon of the poke's and he said they were all based on people he had meet as a youth and he had origenally started work on pokemon when he was 13...and in the interview he gave he said he had created 8943 pokemon drafts and that he was IS going to use 1171 of thoese for the games/manga/show and that mew and deoxys are based on his parent...so there are 1171 and so faronly 386 are out...

MegaLightBlaze
March 30th, 2004, 03:46 PM
Yey!!!!!!!!!!!!! More Pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phantom Angel
March 30th, 2004, 06:09 PM
Don't spam and steal other member's avatar, MegaLightBlaze.

Sean Fury
March 30th, 2004, 06:34 PM
oh boy you dont know do yoU? ...About a year ago satoshi gave a long and "strange" interview with "hotoshiji" Manga/new's it's like the a Time if Time had manga and it it he gave reasons behind the creationon of the poke's and he said they were all based on people he had meet as a youth and he had origenally started work on pokemon when he was 13...and in the interview he gave he said he had created 8943 pokemon drafts and that he was IS going to use 1171 of thoese for the games/manga/show and that mew and deoxys are based on his parent...so there are 1171 and so faronly 386 are out...

Alright you, lets do this the right way...When Satoshi was young, he liked the collect bugs for some reason, people made fun of him for it and stuff, but he ignored them and what-not. Eventually, his bug loving frenzy morphed into his creation called "Pokemon". The Pokemon are not based off people he met, they are based off bugs he collected, and the cities are based off cities he found the bugs in (The forests and stuff as well).

Ryoutarou
March 31st, 2004, 06:31 AM
ya but he also says that a lot of them are based off people he met as a kid...i have the darn thing with me.

Geometric-sama
March 31st, 2004, 07:20 PM
Well, if there are that many Pokmon still to come, I think we can look forward to several more happy years of Pokfun!

Sean Fury
March 31st, 2004, 07:22 PM
Well, if there are that many Pokmon still to come, I think we can look forward to several more happy years of Pokfun!
Conviently spread from 1-2 years apart, to make sure everyone is bored enough of the newest game, and just in time to release info on a new game...then stall for another year or two, finally release it in Japan, and then another year or two before it comes here.

Geometric-sama
March 31st, 2004, 07:24 PM
Ja, aber wir werden Pokmon noch lieben... oh forget it, I can't speak German.

Ytnim
April 2nd, 2004, 05:15 AM
if there at that many pokemon what would the 666 pokemon be? (666 being the devils number.) I mean even microsoft when making there products in the code that goes up in 3's (3 6 9 12 etc) they went to 667 instead of 666

mewbaby
April 8th, 2004, 04:30 AM
i would like a light type
as there is already a dark type why not have a light type and light will be dark`s weakness
and a earth type too if they have not got that yet

Tweak
April 11th, 2004, 05:39 PM
the pokemon from helllll o-o;; that would be groudon maybe. i don't think they are missing any types. =/ ground, rock, water, ice, psychic, dark, fire, grass, bug, flying, fighting, normal, metal, electric, poison...ect; x) the other elements i can think of:

mud
sand
rainbow (weak to all types, strong to all types)
air (uh...without air we die?)
wave? (includes sound waves, UV waves, ect;)
and if there are dragons, why not phoenix types =-=;; *shrugs*
mist/dew types
sun/light type