PDA

View Full Version : Deoxys' Wrath

Kiki
March 15th, 2006, 01:46 PM
Hello, this is my first attempt at a Pokemon Rp, I hope you join! ^^

Story

Long ago the sixteen legendaries gathered around Deoxys, the embodiment of volcanoes Entei, the embodiment of the North Winds Suicune, and the embodiment of thunder Raikou, Articuno the bird of ice, Zapdos bird of thunder and Moltres bird of fire, Mew the psychic feline, Mewtwo it’s genetic clone, Ho-oh the Guardian of the Skies, Lugia the Guardian of the Seas, Celebi the One who controls time, Latios and Latias the twin dragons, Kyogre the beast able to expand the sea, Groudon the beast able to expand land, and Rayquaza protector of the Skies combined their power to seal away Deoxys, preventing the destruction of the world. Creating 16 pearls the legendaries used them to contain the fierce pokemon so it may never wreak havoc upon the world ever again.

About a century later an evil organization known as Dark Knight broke the prison containing Deoxys. Scattering the pearls across the world, six trainers encounter two of the pearls each. Dark Knight realized that the pearls themselves hold the secret to controlling the vicious pokemon they also hold the secrets to call upon the 16 legendaries once more to seal it away, they plan to steal back the pearls other 12 pearls, and use them to control the power of Deoxys as well as the legendaries.

Meeting up at Pallet Town, in the region of Kanto the trainers must embark of a journey to prevent Deoxys from destroying the world and from Dark Knight gaining control of al the pearls ( they currently hold 4). Members from Dark Knight set out on a journey to recover the rest of the pearls from the trainers, you can be either, but there are ONLY six trainers and 2 Dark Knight members with the pearls. There are four continents, in which the trainers come from; (There must at least have two trainers/Dark Knight members come from each continent).

Rules:
No Godmoding
No Spamming
If you wish to join but everyone has the pearls you can still join and follow the group on their journey to save the world or obtain the pearls.

Pearls of the Legendaries:
Entei: superd188
Suicune:
Raikou:Lord Crump
Articuno:Misdreavus
Moltres:chichimi
Zapdos:superd188
Mew:
Mewtwo:Kiki
Ho-oh:Kiki
Lugia:Misdreavus
Celebi: CyRaNo
Latios: Danyelle
Latias:Kiki
Kyogre:chichimi
Groudon:Lord Crump
Rayquaza:Kiki

Regions:
Kanto: Misdreavus
Johto:CyRaNo, Danyelle, Lord Crump
Hoenn:Kiki, chichimi,superd188 (Dylan)
Orre:superd188 (Dan)

Form:

Name:
History:(Include how you got the pearls if you did and/or how you became a Dark Knight)
Pearls?:(If yes, which ones)
Pokemon Party:
Trainer/Dark Knight?:
RP Sample (It can be taken from another RP):

Name: Aerion Satsuki
Appearance: http://pic.piczo.com/img/i111094343_33777_2.jpg
Personality: Though Aerion seems to be too spunky and outgoing, when her pokemon and friends are in trouble another side of Aerion, which one would be afraid to meet, takes over. Usually laidback and optimistic, Aerion would make friends with anyone she meets. She is also the type to speak her mind.
History: Aerion originally came from Fortree City, where she spent most of her time with Winona training or just watching her battle other trainers. When she turned 14 Aerion decided to try and live somewhere else, at the time the though of living at a port town. So she moved to Slateport City. There she met with Captain Stern whom taught her a few things about the ships, and the ocean. Aerion found the pearls when she was chasing her Kirlia, she fell over the pearls by accident, seeing a strange aura coming from the pearls she kept them for herself, she wears them around her neck as jewelry.
Pearls?: Latias and Rayquaza
Pokemon Party:
Blaziken (Tory)
Tory was Aerion’s starter pokemon, she has a calm personality and she’s very protective of her trainer. Aerion and Tory shared a strong and powerful bond which has proven to help them out in the toughest of situations.
Lapras (Mizu)
Aerion found Mizu when she was younger. Mizu had been seriously injured by some tentacool. Helping the lapras out, Aerion had grown fond of her, the same as Mizu had grown fond of Aerion. Not wanting to let the pokemon go, Aerion kept her. Mizu seems to be always happy, whenever Aerion is sad or just bored; Mizu tends brightened Aerion’s spirits. These two are also share a very close bond. Mizu became Aerion’s second pokemon.
Houndoom (Dark)
When Aerion found Dark he was just a sick houndour. Nursing it back to health Aerion tried to get release him in the wild but he just kept coming back and sitting on Aerion's doorstep. Understanding that he wanted to remain by Aerion's side she let him become part of her pokemon party. Dark became Aerion’s third pokemon.
Pigeot (Sky)
Aerion met Sky on her way back home to Fortree city. Just being a small Pidgey, Aerion had fallen in love with him. Catching him easily Sky did not like Aerion much from the beggining but as the years passed Sky had become very fond of Aerion. Sky is Aerion's fourth pokemon.
Kirlia (Kali)
When Aerion caught Kali, Kali seemed to really despise Aerion. Never figuring out why she always tried her best to have Kali warm up to her. One day Kali fell sick from a bellossom’s poison powder, Aerion quickly took her to a pokemon center and stayed by her side until she woke up. Since that day Kali had treated Aerion with more respect. The two have become very fond of each other. Kali is Aerion’s fifth pokemon.
Trainer/Dark Kniight? Trainer
RP Sample: This is taken from the Haunted Island

"Oh no! I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!" Aerion kept on yelling as she ran to the port. "Aww snap I missed the ship!" She slapped her hand over her knee as she entered an empty port. "Way to go Ari! You missed the ship!" One of her friends yelled at her as she ran up besides her. "Oh well, now I don't have to go to some haunted island! Cheer up Saky." Aerion smiled cheesily half relieved she missed the ship. "Ari! you said you'd go for our sake! Now go!" Her other friend, Sonia exclaimed. "How do you expect me to go huh?!" She yelled pointing out at sea. "The ship is gone!" She continued. "So, swim! Duh!" Saky smiled innocently. "No way! Nuh uh! It's gone get over it!" She crossed her arms and looked away. "That's what you think." Sonia took one of Aerion's pokeballs off of her belt and threw it up in the air. "Let Sky take you to the boat." she said. "Hey! Who ever said oyu can touch my pokeballs!" Aerion yelled swiping the empty ball from Sonia's hand. "Sky take Ari to the ship ok, I'll give you my best pokefood if you do!" Saky teased. Sky grabbed Aerion by her shoulders and ascended in the air. "Oh you guys are baaaad! You naughty friends! I'll get you back for this!" Aerion yelled struggling on Sky's back. "Don't forget your bag!" Sonia threw Aerion's bag up at her and caught it. "I'll get you guys back! I promise!" She waved a fist at them and added a glare to it, before turning her attention to the direction Sky was taking her.

Name: Yuri Tsukioki
Appearance: http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e396/Dark_Washu/anime/MY20CHILD.jpg Without wings of course!
Personality: Yuri has a short fuse, and can easily be angered. She doesn't bother to talk to anyone, claiming that they are all just a waste of her time. She can also be very sneaky. She's very cold and distant with everyone, including memebers of the Dark Knight. Though she seems to be a 'nasty' person, Yuri can be quite nice, that is... if you can befriend her.
History: Yuri stumbled onto this evil organization after being spilt up from her sister, during a terrible storm. At the tome she didn't know what they were planning to do. When she found out of they're plan, they told her it was for the good of the planet. Though she didn't believe them, she decided to help out, just to find out what was really happening. The boss, whom no one knows they're true identity gave Yuri the two pearls and told her to find the remaining ones.
Pearls?:Ho-oh, Entei
Pokemon Party:
Charizard (Kaji)
Yuri got Kaji as a charmander from her parents at a young age. Kaji has been with Yuri ever since and was her first pokemon.
Seel
Yuri found seel when she went to a beach, the seel had been injured and she nursed it back to health, he’s been with her ever since.
Fearow(Sora)
When Yuri caught Sora it was by accident. She actually though that she was catching a pidgeotto. Yuri had tried to release Sora back into the wild but the pokemon refused. She kept him instead. Sora is Yuri’s third pokemon.
Mightyena(Sable)
Sable is Yuri’s fourth pokemon. Not much is known on how Yuri caught Sable, since she refuses to speak about it, but many have noticed that these two share a very strong bond.
Trainer/Dark Knight?: Dark Knight

Haunted_Angel
March 20th, 2006, 06:01 AM
I told you I'd be here Kiki :P

Name: Kirk Ketchum
Region: Kanto
Appearance: http://myojin.hp.infoseek.co.jp/My%20Pictures/rakugaki/kakashi-b.JPG

History: Ash Ketchums Grandson. It is said that Kirk will be an even greater trainer than Ash. He thinks as well as uses brute force. One of the pearls Kirk was given, he recieved from his Father who recieved that from him father, Ash who found it on one of his great journeys. The other Kirk found in an old tower. Kirk carries around swords for his own protection he refuses to use his pokemon as bodyguars and tools.

Pearls?: Mew and Suicune
Pokemon Party:
Haunter(Shadow)
Kirk wandered across this weeping pokemon as a ghastly, it attacked him then evolved, but instead of continuing it's attack it joined with Kirk.
Umbreon(Silverbane)
A silver Umbreon.Kirk found a fiesty eevee on his journeys, it attacked when it saw kirk, they battled and ion the end eevee was hurt badly in a storm, Kirk had to capture him to get him healed. He evolved not to long ago.
Charizard(Blackfire)
This Charizard is called Blackfire as it has evolved and grown up as that colour. This Charizard came from his Grandfathers Charizard, given to Kirk as an egg.
Seadra(DragonScale)
Kirk caught this early on with the help of blackfire. He gained Seadra's respect by helping it's friends in a territorial battle with a school of goldeen and seaking.
Bayleaf(Leafy)
Kirk caught Bayleaf as bayleaf, it loved Kirk from the start, always looking for attention from him. It's playful and smart.
Ariouishii (Darkwing)(This pokemon is much bigger, and much more ferocious. based on most dragons told in legend. it is large in size it's scales and leathery and hard. It's wings are bat like and torn. They are black white a blue aurora to them) Ash brought back a little maroon dragon from the haunted island found off the south cost of Kanto. He thought it would be perfect for Kirk.
Trainer/Dark Knight?: Trainer
RP Sample (It can be taken from another RP): Taked from Silent screams

A tall boy stood in the centre of a field, a large black Charizard circled and commanded the air above. The boy was slim, but you could see the muscles in his arms, the definition was bold and stuck out. His blonde hair was strewn about, and his fringe reached down to his eyes. His eyes where defected, one being Aqua blue, the other being Emerald green, and a shadowed scar lay under his left eye. His name is Scar.

A strange wind swept the air around Scar, who was standing tall and proud. The land was unnatuarly quiet, he didn't like it.
"Blackfire" the young boy roared, as a Large black dragon like creture landed beside him, it's powerful wings manipulating the air below it to allow a landing.
"Blackfire did you see anything out of the ordinary?" the boy asked with sad, untainted voice. The large black Charizard nudges the boys sholder and pointed to the west with it's snout.
"In the old town? what was it?" he asked as pleasently as possible. The Charizard just shurgged it's powerful shoulders almost knocking the boy over as it pushed up with it's slim arms.
"Whoa Blackfire, ok shall we go check it out then?" he asked Blackfire nodded, turning around to allow the boy to mount him for flight.

Blackfire's large powerful wings, again manipulating the air for flight, his fluid movements carrying him and his friend through the strange death carrying wind. "Blackfire you don't think the Divinii do you?"
Again the Charizard just shrugged, but this time in a worried way as a blurr of nervousness flared across its face.

The boy scanned the desplate landscape below, something didn't seem right but nothing ever did these days. He noticed something not a long ways away from the town. "Blackfire Land" the boy commanded in a ghostly tone. Blackfire landed with a thud, near an Arcanine which was supported by a large red houndoom.The Arcainine was hurt but not just the hole in it's beautiful coat, but it gave the impression that it was cruel and cold.

Blackfire made the first move by moving closer towards the beauitiful dog pokemon supporting it with the houndoom, it was strange due to it's maine being of abnormal colour it seemed unnaturally strong with it's powerful muscles holding it in place. Behind it a storm was brewing, and it felt as though it carried death itself.
"I don't know your name, but you're are a great looking Arcanine, do you need help?" The boy asked sorrowfully...

CyRaNo
March 20th, 2006, 09:50 AM
Name: Chogan Saqui (Cho)
Appearance: Cho is fairly tall with raven black hair and steel grey eyes. She wears jeans and a blue t-shirt bearing the image of a Manetric. She also wears a light-blue bandana to keep her hair out of her face, and battered trainers.
History: Cho was brought-up in a rich household in Johto, but left after recieving her first pokemon as a gift, wanting to begin her own journey as a trainer. During her 5th Gym battle, her Manectric dissappeared into the forest, leaving Cho worried and distraught. She found the pokemon laying unconsious by a shrine to Celebi, with a deep green pearl hanging around its neck. Cho allowed her pokemon to keep the pearl, but didn't learn of its power until a year later, when she heard of the meeting in Pallet Town. After consulting her parents, she set off for the small, faraway town.
Pearls: Celebi
Pokemon Party:
Manectric: Taigi (female)
Cho received Taigi as a gift from her Uncle. As her first pokemon, Taigi is also Cho's strongest fighter and best friend.
Ponyta: Ninepin (male)
Cho captured Ninepin when he lived wild with his herd. She soon tamed him, and now rides everywhere on his back.
Taillow: Falcon (male)
Although not particuarly strong, Falcon is incredibly brave and strong-willed. He acts as Cho's messenger, but will help his team-mates in a fight if needed.
Seadra: Poseidon (male)
Poseidon is Cho's second strongest pokemon. She caught him as a Horsea in a port close to her home. He was the first pokemon Cho caught after recieving Taigi.
Trainer/Dark Knight:Trainer
RP Sample : “C'mon Ninepin! You can go faster than that!”Cho yelled, her knees gripping the Ponyta's back nervously as he raced through the bushes. She grabbed a handful of fiery red mane and leant forward against the horse-like creature's neck. Her eyes streamed with tears from the wind, her thick hair blowing messily behind her as they approached a dull, broken fence. Ninepin cleared the fence easily, slowing to a trot as they reached the main buildings in Pallet Town. I bet we're late. We're always late. Cho thought worriedly, but she relaxed a little as she saw only a small group of trainers standing by the lab. She hurriedly dismounted from Ninepin's sweat-caked back. “Good job, boy,” she said, patting him, before returning the Ponyta to his pokeball. She neated up her hair, and walked over to join the others. “Hey,” she called. “I'm Chogan, but you can call me Cho. How are you guys?” she tried to sound calm and confident, but wasn't sure it had worked.

Kiki
March 20th, 2006, 01:57 PM
Thanks for joining guys, you're both accepted! ^^

DanyelleTheUmbreon
March 20th, 2006, 02:56 PM
Hi Kiki! If this doesnt go as fast as the haunted island, I might be able to rp here but Ill fill the form anyways just in case. Oh and by the way haunted angel, You stole my character Leafy XD Well, maybe not steal but I have the exact same pokemon with the exact same name and also, I used Leafy in your rp ;) I would have used her if I hadnt looked at all the profiles before posting. Oh and BTW, Im going to get sprites of ALL my pokemon charries that I use in rps. If yous want me to make one for your pokemon, just PM me.

Name: Danyelle Alguire

Appearance: Down in siggy. (The girl one) I`ll see if I can get a drawn version but its the overworld in my signature.

History: Danyelle was born in Mauville,Raised in Goldenrod, and is now currently living in Pallet town. She found a mysterious orb while playing with Restren and Persies. She picked it up. She looked at its beautiful blue colour for a long time then put it in her pocket. She took it to her distant cousin Flannery to see if Flannery knew but of course, she didnt. So Danyelle kept the orb for safty and calls it her good luck charm.

Pearls?:May I please have Latios?

Pokemon Party: Restren(umbreon), Ginger(eevee), Sparx(pichu),Thundah(pikachu)Persies(Meowth) and Quil(Quilava)

Trainer/Dark Knight?: trainer plz

RP Sample: (From The Land Of the Umbreon)

Restren looked at the collar. Gulping he sat up straight. Maybe he could burn the collar before he turned evil...
"And dont even think about trying to burn the collar before you turn evil because it can with stand fire that isnt in the right weakness point." Said a grunt.

Restren groaned and rolled his eyes. He raised a paw in silence as the collar attached to his firey neck. His eyes turned redder than ever but then they turned as blue as the night sky. His red and roange body changed blue and black and his fire went out like a candle light. Restren looked up at his new owners grinning.

"Go find the other umbreon and bring them here, if you do so, I`ll give you a cookie!" Said a grunt. Restren ran out of the room panting like a dog. He began to sniff the air and ran in the direction of the lake.

Maybe if he tried, he would become a head of the pack. Leader of the group. The bronze and the brains both at the same time. This is what Restrens new dream was. Not finding his sister but defeating all good and making bad rule.

Restren`s dream was of course pointlessly bad but also pointless at all. He would never become head of anything. Jarlen was propably dead too. He was propably stuck in another trap. He had been captured long ago so Restren though he was either already evil, caught in a trap, or dead.

Restren continued to run not knowing what risk he was taking. He thought his task was to bring his friends but the task inside him told him to kill his friends.
Unsure what to do but still determined, Restren ran faster.

After a few more minutes, Restren came to the lake. His blue eyes scanned the lake and found land in the middle. He pretended to be normally himslf as it was dark nd on one would have told the difference in his colour. He hoped that the others would think it was just himself not the monster inhabiting him.

He leapt into the water pretending he was in pain while swimming.
He made it halfway to the island. He saw something on it. It must be the others. He thought climbing onto land pretending he was sickly injured.

Kiki
March 20th, 2006, 03:38 PM
How can I say no when you ask so nicely! ^^ Yes to everything Danyelle! Hehe Thanks for joining!

Cyan Goggles
March 20th, 2006, 04:09 PM
May I join? :3

Name: Cory
Appearance: http://www.deviantart.com/view/29954671/
History: Her hometown was ripped apart by an orgnation years ago. Unknown which one. Has been traveling ever sence. Caught eevee evolutions over the years. Unknowly to her, the earrings she picked up shortly before the distruction of her hometown, were water and fire orbs, messly carved into water and fire sibols.
Pearls?: Moltres and Kyogre
Pokemon Party: Eevee(Mike. Has A green jewel earring on tip of left ear) Umbreon(Moonlight. He's a shiney) Espeon(Jasmine) Vaproeon(Bubbles) Flareon(Blaze) Jolteon (Sparks)
RP Sample: Thwack!
I ran in to someone. Later I found a bruise on my chest from when the pokeball that I have around my neck, was pressed against my skin when I rammed straight into whatever it was. I looked up. A man looked down at me, not looking to happy. I tried to get up and bolt again, but he hung on the to back of my shirt. The green of the long sleeved shirt matched the leaves in the trees. As he pulled me back, and threw me against the nearest tree, Chii dropped from my arms. I tried to struggle free from the man's grasp, but couldn't. Nothing helped. He held me by the collar of my shirt, up to his face. He looked most displeased. He started to yell, over the crackle of the drawing close fire, " What the hell do you think you're doing?!"
I didn't understand what I was getting yelled at for. I was just trying to get to a safe place. What was he going to do to me? The tears poured out now. I didn't know what to do. Hell, I didn't know what was happening at the time! The man in black threw me against anther tree, not holding on to my collar this time. That's how I displaced my shoulder that particular time. I started to realize this man probably had intentions to kill me. I suddenly thought of my dear pokemon. Were was he? Had the man already hurt him?
I got up from the tree's base, my whole left arm limp. I started to back away as he came closer. I was scared. I closed my eyes again, bracing for anther attack from the man. Someone please help! Please! I screamed in my thoughts. My boots were gaining blood on top. I guessed I was bleeding from my noise or mouth. I dropped to the ground, cowering in fear from the man. My water and fire element earrings felt heavy. My whole body did. He loomed over me.

Kiki
March 21st, 2006, 02:05 PM
You're accepted chichimi! ^^

Not even a single Dark Knight member....hm......

Cyan Goggles
March 21st, 2006, 02:08 PM
??
Do we need one to start?

Kiki
March 21st, 2006, 02:15 PM
At least two... but we need a couple more trainers as well.

Cyan Goggles
March 21st, 2006, 02:28 PM
I would go recrute people, but I don't know anybody. I havn't been on Pokecommunity forever...

Misdreavus
March 21st, 2006, 02:35 PM
Form:

Name: Blaze
Appearance: Even though Blaze has never been classed as "cool"...you wouldn't think it. A black jacket fits over an athletic frame, with black baggy trousers. You can just see a peek of a red top under the jacket. Blaze has fairly short, brown, spiked hair, but when in important battles, he wears a black and red bandana.
His face is usually soft, and gentle, but in battle, it is intense and concentrating, but NEVER angry.
History: Born into a family with two other brothers, Blaze was always given the least attention. Maybe thats why he strays away from home now. His two brothers (Dane and Jinte) gave in and became part of Team Rocket. Now HE is experienced in the art of pokemon battling, and he aims to prove just how wrong they were to defect to Rocket. His first pokemon (Pichu) was given to him as a gift by one of his uncles, and to this day STILL hasn't evolved into a Pikachu. Maybe it will never be happy enough? Blaze acquired the pearl through pure chance. With his brothers gone away, Blaze spent a lot of time on his own in the grass just outside his hometown of Pallet town. It was there he found the pearl.
Pearls?:Articuno
Pokemon Party:
Duskull - Blaze and Duskull have only just been united, and their friendship stems from this quest. Duskull only likes Blaze when it suits him.
Sharpedo - Sharpedo is quiet (unusually so for a Sharpedo) and is timid in battle, though powerful
Pichu - Blaze's first pokemon, he still isn't happy enough to evolve into a Pikachu
Charmander - Charmander is Blaze's best friend. Blaze has always had a passion for fire pokemon, though his like for change has stopped him being a fire specialist. Charmander and Blaze make a seamless team.
Ditto - Another of Blaze's strategies of change. Being a Ditto, he can...obviously...transform into other Pokemon, which Blaze thrives on in Battles.
Beedrill - Beedrill is one of Blaze's best conquests. In his longest Battle to date, Blaze caught this (female) Beedrill at the cost of the Scar above his right eye.

RP Sample (It can be taken from another RP):
((Guys, this is my first RP so take it easy on me hehe))

The sun was setting on yet another plain day in the town of Pallet. With only a slight breeze rustling the trees after what had been an immensely hot day; Blaze was glad of the cool that was descending. He turned his head slightly, as he sat on the grass outside his house.

"Pichu?" Blaze asked.

"Pi-Pichu" came the reply.

Blaze sighed, his heart weighed down again.

"But why?" he started "why aren't you happy with me Pichu?"

Pichu hopped over to Blaze and looked him in the eye.

"Pi"

Blaze stood up, and adjusted his bandana.

"I need to chill out, time for a battle. Come on Pichu; return!"

The red and white contraption enclosed Pichu, and Blaze tucked the ball away with another heavy sigh.

"Will he ever be happy with me?"

Blaze shook away his doubts, and headed north. He needed a battle. And as he went, just a flitter of light alerts our attention; but not his. Blaze turns the corner, out of sight.

--

Oh...btw, do I need to choose which region?

Kiki
March 21st, 2006, 02:55 PM
You're in Misdreavus! ^^ and you already chose a region!
You're so thoughtful chichimi! ^____^

Cyan Goggles
March 21st, 2006, 03:11 PM
Yey, a new person!
I and see lurkers.
Do we need all the pearls filled out in the trainers before we can start?

Kiki
March 21st, 2006, 03:27 PM
Nah, it's ok if we have one or two missing, I'm sure others would join later on, but we still need Dark Knight members, if worse comes to worse, I'll make up a character for the Dark Knights, but I'll wait a day or two and see. Let's just hope it won't come to that! ^_____^

Lord_Crump
March 21st, 2006, 03:33 PM
May I join? (I'm kind of an RP noob, so sorry if it's a little lame)

Name: Reggie

Appearance: Reggie has short, spiky, red hair and dark brown eyes. He is slim and quite tall for his age. He also has a red-orange shirt, a brown headband and black pants.
Personality: He does not talk much, though he does when he thinks he has to. He is very mature for his age, and quite kind. He relies on wits and brains during battle.

History: He lived with his parents in Cherrygrove before he was orphaned at the age of 6. He then lived in an orphanage in New Bark town. The people at the orphanage were overly strict and had cruel punishments for wrongdoings. He ran away in mere days. Along the way, he met a Natu whom he named Psy and befriended. One day, a kind old lady named Samantha found him. She was a former Pokemon trainer and cared him for him for many years until one day; he decided to become a Pokemon trainer too. She gave him the Groudon and Raikou pearls as going away presents. She had no idea what kind of power they hold, nor did she know what kind of trouble she was going to get Reggie in.

Pearls: Groudon and Raikou
Pokemon Party: Xatu (Psy) Heracross (Knuckles) Dusclops (Redd, shiny) Politoad (Kermit)
Trainer/Dark Knight: Trainer

RP Sample: “Ah… what a beautiful night.” Reggie said, as he was lying down, gazing at the stars. All of his Pokemon chattered happily. The stars were all radiant and lovely. Suddenly, Reggie heard some odd chanting. “What’s that?” he said. His Pokemon looked around curiously. The chanting grew louder. “Cle-FAIRY! Cle-FAIRY!” was what they were hearing. Kermit noticed that a short, hefty man was peaking through the bushes. “Politoad! Politoad!” he cried. “What’s wrong Kermit?” Reggie asked. He pointed at the man and yelled “Politoad!”. Everybody then peaked through the bushes as well. They saw many Clefairy and Clefable, dancing around a strange rock. “What are they doing?” Reggie said. “They’re doing a ritual,” the man said, “They do this every year, I do wonder why… Regardless, allow me to introduce myself. I am Dr. Blue. I work at a science lab near here.” “Nice to meet you Dr., I’m Reggie, and these are my Pokemon Psy, Knuckles, Redd, and Kermit.” “Nice to meet you too, Reggie.” He paused for a moment. “Reggie, do you know what that rock is?” Reggie nodded no. “It’s pure Moon stone! People think Moon stones that big come from outer space!” his voice sounded very excited. “Wow, that’s amazing!” Reggie said with equal excitement. Reggie looked at his watch. “Well, it’s getting late. Bye Dr. Blue! It was nice to meet you!” he ran to his tent.
‘Nice boy.’ Dr. Blue thought.

Cyan Goggles
March 21st, 2006, 03:52 PM
M'k. I have anther one that could be part of the dark nights too;.^^ *has two other roleplay charaters for pokemon*
Lord! OMG, Dr.Blue! Did you just name him that, or is he the blue from pokemon adventures?

DanyelleTheUmbreon
March 21st, 2006, 03:54 PM
OMG There is already lotsa pplz. Note: If Zaiku asks to join, dont allow him. Not to be mean or rude but he isnt a very good roleplayer and he spams sometimes. Also, most of his posts consist of sound effects.

Kiki
March 21st, 2006, 04:02 PM
You're in Lord Crump!
Yeah, we just need Dark Knights! The last four pearls are for them! ^^
I feel bad for asking, but is Zaiku really that bad?

Cyan Goggles
March 21st, 2006, 04:06 PM
Geeze, I dunno, I was looking at some of his posts, and he doesn't look that bad. Not long paragraphs, but at least he's litirate.

DanyelleTheUmbreon
March 21st, 2006, 04:16 PM
Yous should see some of his worst ones. Here is an example of one I remember most of:

I looked up. A trapinch walked out staggering. It seemed weak so I threw a pokeball at it. DING DING DING DING!! "YOU CAUGHT TRAPINCH!" Yelled the narrator. I cheered.

I dont think dings are a good post. And further more, Whats with the narrator? I tink he isnt really that fit for good rps. Maybe an rp with tiny fluffy puppies or something. :P

Kiki
March 21st, 2006, 04:18 PM
Lol, well I'll see, but he seems fine to me.

Cyan Goggles
March 21st, 2006, 04:25 PM
No, not nessisarily. It good be just being creativly. ^^ And he might be refering to anime, or a contest were the narrotor comes out of nowere. *shrug* but I'm not going to argue anymore. Besides, who says he'll join?

Kiki
March 21st, 2006, 05:00 PM
Yup! Let's just wait and see! ^__^

Cyan Goggles
March 21st, 2006, 05:12 PM
We shall. Four more orbs to go.^^

Lord_Crump
March 21st, 2006, 07:26 PM
Lord! OMG, Dr.Blue! Did you just name him that, or is he the blue from pokemon adventures?

I just named him that. Lol.

Cyan Goggles
March 22nd, 2006, 04:03 AM
xD That's a funny conencidence.

Misdreavus
March 22nd, 2006, 10:28 AM
Blaze sighed. The battle hadn't calmed his nerves; but he soon brightened when a familiar vehicle greeted him. He stepped into his house, removing the bandana on his head and looking around. His mother came out of the kitchen. wiping her hands on the apron covering her

"Uncle Eric is here Blaze"

Blaze had already made his way into the living room by now, and wondered if his favourite uncle had changed. He walked through the door...

"Why...Blaze...how you've grown!"

"And you, Uncle, don't look a day older. Except for those grey hairs peeping through"

Blaze winked at his Uncle, a grin creeping onto his face.

And what brings you here?"

Blaze sat down next to his uncle, leaning forward, elbows on knees.

"Ah! Well, I've something for you. nephew. I remembered how you collect these, and well - it's not doing anything with me now is it?"

And when Blaze least expected it, his Uncle pulled out a pearl. His second. And it looked mystical. Blaze's eye twitched

Cyan Goggles
March 22nd, 2006, 04:09 PM
Oh, are we alloud to start roleplay now?
o.o

Lord_Crump
March 22nd, 2006, 05:02 PM
I think he was just continuing his RP sample.

Cyan Goggles
March 22nd, 2006, 05:14 PM
Oh...right... :P *feels stupid now*

Misdreavus
March 23rd, 2006, 09:03 AM
Lol. I was just adding the fact that I have a second pearl now ;)

Cyan Goggles
March 23rd, 2006, 12:37 PM
Ah, that makes more sence.

superd188
March 23rd, 2006, 01:24 PM
Can I join
Name: Dylan Peroko

Apperence: Dylan wears a heavy green colored hat with poke division on it and its raggity and beat. Dylan wears a heavy green color t-shirt with poke divison on it. He wears blue jeans and green heavy color gloves like ash. He also wears green shoes.

Pearls: Zapdos

History:He lose his dad while he was in the poke divison and misses him that why he wears that stuff. Dylan had encountered the Zapdos peral from a black knight taking it from a safe keep he battled the Dark Knight and had got to keep it as a gift.

Pokemon Party:

Kingler *Claw*:
Dylan had found Kingler as a Krabby he was on beach badly injured and he had to him. The Krabby keep attcking Dylan but afterwords he thanked Dylan by joining his team.

Gardevior *Dream*:
Dylan had run into Gardevior when it had an egg it was trying to protect it from a group of Golbats so Dylan had help her out and she join her party leaving the egg with another pair of Gardevior.

Breloom * Spore*:
Dylan had recived Breloom as Shiroomish from his father befor his deaparture. This was Dylan's first pokemon and voved to never leave it behind or let anything happen to it.

Absol *Gear*:
Dylan won Absol in a battle contest. Absol is smarter than most pokemon but not as strong as most Absol but when it comes to brains this your pokemon.

Lairon *Metal*: Dylan meet Lairon right befor he found Gardevoir this pokemon was trying to stop the group from attacking Dream. This pokemon has more deafense than normal pokemon and can be really powerful at times.

Crumpet *Smoke*: Dylan had smoke on top of a valcano. Crumpet was about to jump in the valcano but Dylan had stop him and Crumpet had thanked and join his group.

Group: Trianer

Rpg sample:" Crumpet noooooo..." I said. The smoke was hard to see through but Dylan could just see crumpet about to jump. "Stop" I yeel. I ran after crumpet I had pushed him out of the way. "You dont have to do that" I said. I started to cry. "It pains me to see a pokemon die". "Crumpet". Crumpet got down on his beat up knees and pushed himself into a pokemon. "Thanks Crumpet I think I'll name you smoke". I wiped the tears from eyes.

Kiki
March 23rd, 2006, 03:40 PM
sure you can join superd188, but the remaining pearls are for the Dark Knight memebers. You can still be a trainer, just without a pearl, sorry. ^_^;

Cyan Goggles
March 23rd, 2006, 03:53 PM
*Cough cough* Or a dark knight *cough cough*

Kiki
March 23rd, 2006, 04:25 PM
lol that's true you can also be a Dark Knight, so then you can have a pearl! ^^

superd188
March 23rd, 2006, 04:27 PM
Its okay I can understand if we ever get any or we can have players be two charecters I can play two if you want to me to. And if you want to edit your first post Im in Kanto

Kiki
March 27th, 2006, 02:12 PM
Well I made another character, a Dark Knight, so if anyone would do the honors of joining and becoming a Dark Knight we could finally start this RP! ^^

superd188
March 27th, 2006, 02:27 PM
Ill do another chacter

Name: Dan Peroko

Apperence: He wears a black hood with a DT sign on that is blue. He wears a headband that also has DT his head band is blue too. He wears blue jeans with black shoes. Dan has Black hair he is 6'11 and weghs 145 pounds.

Pearls: Zapdos

History: He had join the black knight not to soon after he left home he had recived this pearl as his join as he very skilled in battled he Dylan's big brother but he dosent know that Dylan is his enemy.

pokemon in party:

Corpfish (Hammer): He meet Corpfish as his first pokemon he is very stubboron so he dosent give up easy.

Vaporeon *Jet*: This was his second pokemon as an eevee her ear was chewed up so it hates pokemon it is very powerful

Zubat*Sonic*: He meet Sonic in a cave this pokemon is very speedy so Dan had to have him but for some reason his right wing has holes on it.

Pinser *Crusher*: He meet him in the Virdan forest this Pinser has a scar on left eye.

Sizor *Double*: This pokemon evoled from his Syther this pokemon likes to make copies of him self.

Flygon *Smasher*: He meet Flygon after he joined the Dark Knights this pokemon likes to smash stuff

Note: All these pokemon are evil

Group: Dark Knights

RPG Sample: Already have one

Persinality: He hates to talk it wastes his time he says. He is more action than anything. He hate to quite he like to lud and when ever he finshes a mission he gose out with a bang. He misses his family knowing he cant return because of his Dark Knights but later he will hate his brother Dylan

Kiki
March 27th, 2006, 02:30 PM
Awsome! You can have two pearls superd188, since there's one left why don't you take it?

superd188
March 27th, 2006, 02:35 PM
Okay and if you can edit your first post Dylans in Hoean and Dan is in Orren and how abotu you give the Zapdos pearl to Dylan okay

Kiki
March 27th, 2006, 03:04 PM
((Sorry that I can't do, Dark Knight has 4 pearls not 3 that's why. Sorry! :P
Well now we can start though! ^^ ))

Aerion yawned a little as she propped her elbows on the side of the S.S Tidal. Sky, her pidgeot flew countless times around the ship. Behind her, her other pokemon were relaxing. Well except for her blaziken Tory, whom stood behind Aerion patietly as if he were protecting her. "I can't belive I'm going to Pallet Town....on a ship....for the captain....on a journey....I tell this will become very bothersome." She mumbled looking boredly at the vast sea. Mizu swimmed by, and smiled happily up at Aerion. She waved at her lapras and pushed off the side. "Oh well, it may not be that bad right....Tory?" She blinked a little as she saw her pokemon looking at her calmly. Tory nodded a little. "Geez you're acting like a robot Tory. Have some fun why don'tcha!" She exclaimed pushing her fighting pokemon over to Dark her houndoom. "Now play nicely while I go and reflect on why I actually agree to go on this journey!" She giggled a little as she walked away.
Putting her hands behind her head she looked up at the sky and thought of what Captain Stern had told her earlier that day.
"Aerion, there's something I have to tell you..." Captain Stern trailed off. "What's up Captain?" Aerion gave the captain a confused look. "Do you know the story I told you, about Deoxys?" He asked not meeting her look. "Mhm, the one where Deoxys threatened to destroy the world but the sixteen legendaries stopped it?" She asked still confused. "Yes, well I got a call from Professor Birch... and he told me to tell you, that you should visit him at Pallet Town, in Kanto. He says it concerns the sixteen legendaries and Deoxys." He explained looking up at her, with a serious expression. "Me? Why me? I already came back from a journey! A journey from hearing mom yell at me!" Aerion exclaimed jokingly. "Aerion this is serious! Professor Birch has always been pleased with your skills as a pokemon trainer! He needs your help!" He exclaimed. "O...ok fine, but...no nevermind. I'll go. At least I get to see the professor again." She tried to smile, still uneasy with what the captain told her.
"Hm...what's up? Is Deoxys back for revenge? If it is then how did it escape?" She questioned herself.

Yuri sat on a broken fence and looked at the two pearls that were recently given to her. "Why did HE give them to me? Geez it's not like I want to go on this stupid journey in search of some stupid magical pearls." She snapped gripping the two pearls tightly in hear hand. "What's His plan exactly? Darn I wish I knew more." She growled as she jumped off the fence. She called out her mightyena. "Sable why not sniff these, maybe you can track down the remaining pearls." She smiled softly at her pokemon. Sable sniffed the pearls but got nothing, nothing that would give him a lead. "Darn, I wonder how the other member is doing..." She trailed off as she looked up at the clear blue sky.

Hybrid Master
March 27th, 2006, 03:55 PM
OOC: Can I join as Deoxys' reverse ginetic pattern, Sodyex? (I'll give desc after I get approval)

superd188
March 27th, 2006, 03:55 PM
Dylan had been on the same ship as Areion but he was below the deck with his pokemon. "Man I can't belive I'm going to Kanto huh guys" said Dylan smiling. "Absoll..." said Gear turning around. "Hey Gear lighten up a bit it is suppose to be a trip". "Kingler king" said Claw. "Thats right Claw you got the spirte" I said laughing. I heard the the Captin say on the speaker phone that he wanted me on the deck alone. "Alright guys stay hear I wont be gone long don't cause a mess". I walked out of the and headed up the stairs. I could hear noises on the deck. "It's probely that other trainers pokemon" I whispered to myself. When I reached the deck there were all these pokemon around. "Howl cow" I said surpieds to see this many pokemon. I walked up the stairs again to enter the Captins room to see the captin and another trainer witch was probly the one who owned the pokemon outside." Hey what do you need me for" I exclaime. "The reason you are going to Kanto is to talk to Proffeser birch about Dexoys rise to attack the earth and about the Dark Knights" said the captin calmly. "Are you siruos" I said. I sarted to blink really fast. " I am most serious and this trainer next to you is has the same quest you two should get to know each other better". I look at the trainer and said "Okay". I left the room and got back at the deck. Opened a door and yelled "Hey guys come on up". And all these pokemon raced to the deck tranpoling Dylan. "owww."

Dan sat on a chair in his room looking at the two pearls. "I know I'm up for the task but what dose he want me to do" Dan said softly to himself. "I know he wants me to find the rest of them". "Go Jet" Dan said. A Vaporeon with a chewed ear came out looking angry. "Hey Jet can you find the rest of these orbs by tracking them". "Vaporeon" said Jet sharply. Vaporeon sniffed it and had no luck. "Darn it what am I suppose to do". Dan kicked the wall and returned Vaporeon to her pokeball. "Man this sucks".

Kiki
March 27th, 2006, 04:18 PM
((sure))

Aerion smiled at the boy. "Hey, I'm Aerion Satsuki." She waved a little before walking off. "I'm gonna go check on my pokemon." she announced leaving the room. Kali walked up to her, and gave her a happy look. "Hey there Kali, what's up?" Aerion kneeled on the wooden floor and looked at her psychic pokemon. "Kirlia! Kir!" She squeeked a little. "You hungry? Well then let's go outside, I'm sure the others are hungry too." She smiled warmly at the little ballerina like pokemon. Walking outside, she whisteled, her pokemon crowding around her. "Hey! Hey! Hey! Calm down guys!" She laughed a little taking out a container, full of pokemon food. "There ya go guys." She placed the container down, allowing her pokemon to take as much as they desired. Grabbing a handful she walked over to the edge of the ship. "Miiiiiizu!" She yelled. The lapras jumped out of the water and dived back down, getting Aerion wet in the process. She chuckled lightly as she waited for the transport pokemon to resurface. When Mizu did she leaned over, holding the handful of pokefood out for her to take. "Eat up Mizu. I'm sure you're hungry!" She said softly as she felt Mizu take up all the food. "Would you like-" before Aerion had a chance to finish her sentence Mizu swam off, enjoying the freedom. "Eh, ok then." She shrugged a little and pushed herself up. Spotting land ahead she jumped up, thrusting her hand above her head. "Yeah! Land ahoy!" She yelled happily.

"C'mon Sable let's go, I'm not gonna depend on the other Dark Knight, I work alone after all." Yuri smirked a little as she walked down a dirt path, Sable by her side. Putting the two pearls in her pocket she sighed heavily. "This sucks, why not another member." She whispered to herself glaring at the ground. Sable grunted. "I know you agree with me, Sable, but I might as well make most of this journey. I have a feeling it'll be a long one." She said glancing at her dark pokemon.

Cyan Goggles
March 27th, 2006, 04:36 PM
Cory was on the boat as well, but was quest for the most part. She was going to pallet town at the moment to vist Nick, who had reasenty evolved the one pokemon that he was having trouble with for over three years. Cory and Mike both agreed that alone was a good reason to go on the trip. When someone yelled something about land, Cory jumped up from her slumber, sending Mike into the gound. Bowing her head and wispering "Gomen" over again. Mike smiled and licked her face. She noded and pulled him back into his pokeball. Mike hated to swim, and wasn't about to wait for the boat to hit land.
A red and white ball made a splosh in the water, and Bubble was out. Cory had found a rope and a wooden box earier, and used them in thew following way. She let Bubbles hold the rope at one end, and she held the other end, siting in the box. She would be too heavey to ride on Bubbles without hurting her, but she was light enough to float in the box.

Hybrid Master
March 27th, 2006, 04:48 PM
A large pokemon hovered up behind Aerion. "Sod?" she blinked as her long whiplike tentacles were like whisps of hair in the breeze. "Sodyex?" she yawned as she became transparent, still watching the human.

Kiki
March 27th, 2006, 04:50 PM
Aerion pulled out her pokeballs. "Sorry guys, but you need to go back for a while!" She gave them a reassuring smile. "I'll take you out once we're on land." She added a red light engulfing each pokemon, and returning them to their corresponding pokeballs. Clipping them on her belt she ran inside to tell the captain. "Hey! Captain Stern!" "Yes! Yes! I know, Kanto is up ahead." He cut her off waving a hand carelessly. "So you knew...well how long till we're ashore?" She asked leaning on the door frame. "Ten minutes the most I estimate. Now be a good girl and let me steer this ship without your presence will you?" He asked teasingly. Aerion stuck out her tongue as she did every time the captain made some type of comment. "Fine be mean." She spun on her heel and walked out, playing with her necklace, two orbs one green and one red. Walking out she looked on as the piece of land became larger and larger.
Aerion suddenly felt as if she was being watched, looking around in alarm she saw no one. Looking up she thought she saw a pokemon but when she blinked she saw nothing. "I guess my eyes are playing tricks on me." She mumbled looking back at the approaching land. Hearing a splash she dragged her gaze off the growing piece of land and walked to the side of the ship. She saw a girl in a box being pulled by a vaporion. 'Is it normal for people to be dragged around by a vaporion?' She questioned herself mentally. 'Or maybe she fell over and can't get back on....wouldn't she yell for help? Maybe she's a mute!' Aerion brought her fist down on her open palm. "Hey there! Do you need some help!" She yelled down at the girl.

Hybrid Master
March 27th, 2006, 04:53 PM
OOC: Was my post not big enough to be replied to?

Kiki
March 27th, 2006, 04:55 PM
((oops sorry, I must have been replying when you put yours up sorry, I'll edit mine! :P ^^; ))

Hybrid Master
March 27th, 2006, 05:02 PM
The pokemon giggled again, and decided it was time to play. She turned visible again as she telepathicly said, "Look behind you to find me." to Aerion. She giggled again as her shiney white skin and golden feathers glittered in the moonlight. She said, "I'm over here!" to the trainer again.

Cyan Goggles
March 27th, 2006, 05:03 PM
Cory looked up at the girl yelling at the boat. Hearing her ask her if she needed help, she shooke her head no and held up her hand. Waving, Bubbles Spead up, which knocked Cory back into a siting postion instead of crouching. Ah, I see, she's racing the boat. the thought crossed her mind. She winked at the girl on the boat, who was falling behind herself and Bubbles bit by bit.

Kiki
March 27th, 2006, 05:10 PM
Aerion leto ut a little cry of surprise. "Who saisd that?!" She exclaimed quickly turning around she caught a glimpse of a white pokemon with golden feathers. "What the...I've never seen this pokemon before..." She whispered. Looking back at the girl she smiled at her and waved a little as the girl sped away being pulled by the vaporion. "This is scary stuff." She mumbled looking back at where she saw the pokemon. "Who are you?" She called out hoping to recieve another message.

Hybrid Master
March 27th, 2006, 05:16 PM
Laughed as she said, "Sodyex!" she then said pshychicly, "I am Sodyex, reverse of the legendary alien, Deoxys. I was created by a small sample of dna from deoxys. The tried to clone him, but one of the new scientists put in the wrong codes, and reversed the dna by mistake." she pauses, and continues, "You can call me Kry." she then closed her eyes as you were surrounded by a golden light. "I give you the power of flight." she laughed as she began to spin and dance in the air.

Kiki
March 27th, 2006, 05:21 PM
Aerion went wide-eyed. "The reverse of Deoxys'?! Wow that's...that's awsome Kry! I'm Aerion." She grinned a little. "So now I can fly? How?" She asked looking down at herself as if hoping that she would learn to fly at that very moment.

Hybrid Master
March 27th, 2006, 05:25 PM
She then said in the most monotonic "Close your eyes and jump. If you just want to jump, keep your eyes open. You can open your eyes after you jump, you won't fall. When you want to land close your eyes and move like your diving. A light coushin of magic will keep you from getting hurt while landing."

Kiki
March 27th, 2006, 05:34 PM
Aerion nodded a little. "Ok here goes nothing....ok more like something." Closing her eyes she jumped as high as she could. Waiting a couple of seconds she opened one eye and looked down. "Oh wow I'm flaoting! This is awsome!" She exclaimed trying to move around. "Weeee!" She giggled as she flew around Kry, laughing happily. "This is awsome!" She exclaimed sitting up. "I've always wanted to fly, but I never knew my dream was going to come true." She chuckled a little. "Look! We're almost at Kanto!" She pointed to the nearing mass of land. "Maybe I could fly there instead..." She whispered looking over at Kry. "Hey Kry, wanna be friends?" She asked out of the blue, a big smile on her face.

superd188
March 27th, 2006, 05:37 PM
Dylan got up after his pokemon had trapelled on him. "Sorry guys you have to go back into your pokeballs for it because we are about to hit land" Dylan said putting a smile on his face. Dylan pulled out 6 pokeballs that sent out red lights witch made the pokemon go back in.Dylan looked at Areion who had said something about land. "About time we hit land". Dylan went to the edge of the boat and leaned on it. "Man I wish I knew where my brother was" Dylan said in soft whisper of a voice. Dylan was looking at the land he was heading to now. "So thats Pallet Town huh this is going to be one good trip".

Dan walked out of his room signing putting his orbs in his back pocket. Dan started to walk in too the hall way. There were Dark knights and there pokemon walking around. Dan had got to the end of the hall and went through a black door leading outside. When Dan walked outside he saw a girl and a Mightanay. "Oh.. I did'nt someone was out here" said Dan. He could see that her pockets were full and knew she was the other on with the orbs. "So you are the other one with the two orbs" Dan said putting a growl on his face.

Hybrid Master
March 27th, 2006, 05:37 PM
She paused. "Friends? Why sure. Want the power of invisibility as well?" she then wrapped her tentacles around the trainer and dove underneath the water. "Try and breathe. Don't worry." she smiled as the gem on her chest glowed a beautiful lapras blue.

Hybrid Master
March 27th, 2006, 05:41 PM
OOC: I have to go to sleep in a few. :( Sorry. I can still rp for a few minutes, though.

Kiki
March 27th, 2006, 05:42 PM
Aerion tried to breath normally. "Wow I can breath underwater too! You're awsome Kry!" She exclaims happily. She watched as schools of magicarp swam by paying no heed at a human underwater. "This is so amazing Kry. Thanks!" she smiled at her friend

Yuri calmy turned around when she heard someone talk about the other two pearls. "Yeah so, got a problem with that?" She asked looking at the owner of the voice with a glare, Sable adding her own heated glare at the boy.

Hybrid Master
March 27th, 2006, 05:44 PM
She giggled as she snatched the girl's pack and dug through it, finding a pokeball. "May I?" she said, smileing.

superd188
March 27th, 2006, 05:47 PM
"Dan looked at the girl." Maybe I do have a probelm with that" said Dan with a smirk. "You want to battle to see who is really the chosen for this job in a sigle battle". Dan smiled and pulled out a pokeball. "So what will it be" said Dan.

Kiki
March 27th, 2006, 05:47 PM
((Awww well sleep well! ^^ ))

Aerion smiled, she recognized that pokeball to be Mizu's so she didn't mind. "Not at all. Call it out, I'm sure you and this pokemon will get along great." Aerion grinned as she nodded encouraging Kry to open the pokeball.

Yuri turned around and started to walk. "I don't waste my time with losers such as yourself." She replied coldly. "I have a job to do." She added Sable baring his teeth at him. "C'mon no need to waste your time." She looked down at her pokemon. He nodded and followed Yuri.

superd188
March 27th, 2006, 05:50 PM
Dylan was shocked to see to the Areion under water for so long. Dylan pulled out a pokeball just in case something happened to her. "Go Claw" said Dylan. A kingler came out of his pokeball and looked around the room. "Claw make sure she is not drowing" Dylan said. Claw had jumped into the water to find the Areion.

Hybrid Master
March 27th, 2006, 05:51 PM
OOC: Make your next post short.

Hybrid Master
March 27th, 2006, 05:53 PM
She sniffed. "Any EMPTY pokeballs?" she then mumbled, "I give you permission to catch me." (OOC: You can play as my char. I'll be back as the same char tomorrow about the same time. G'night.)

Kiki
March 27th, 2006, 05:54 PM
((Ok night! ^^))
Aerion looked at Kry in bewilderment. "Um....ok." She took out a pokeball and aimed it at Sydoex. "Here goes nothing. Go pokeball!" She threw the pokeball at her and waited conformation that she caught her. Once the light stopped flashing she released Sydoex. "Well Kry, I'm not gonna say you're 'officially' mine but I'll keep ya out of the pokeball!" Aerion smiled happily at her new companion and friend.

Hybrid Master
March 27th, 2006, 05:58 PM
She paused at she put the pokemon away. "Let me deal." she focused all her energy into the crystal on her chest. She said to the foe, "Back away and nobody gets hurt."

Hybrid Master
March 27th, 2006, 05:59 PM
(OOC: A, take over for me. Good Night. *Signs Off*)

Kiki
March 27th, 2006, 06:00 PM
((Aww ok sleep well! ^^ ))

"Kry it's ok! I think this kingler belongs to one of the trainers on the ship." She replied stopping Kry from attacking the pokemon. "No need to worry about him, but maybe we should get back on the ship huh? We'll be landing soon." She pointed out. Quickly resurfacing both Aerion and Sydoex landed on the ship. "Ah-ha! just as I though! We're about to dock!" She grinned at Kry as she waited for the ship to stop completely. "Hey Dylan, I think your Kingler is in the sea." Aerion yelled over at him.

Cyan Goggles
March 27th, 2006, 06:45 PM
(I've been watching so I'm caught up.^^)
Bubbles had beaten the boat to the dock, obvously, but stuck around to see who was getting off the boat. MAybe she could be friends with someone. Also, something was telling her to stay, like a force of some kind. She shriugeed it off while trotting to the door to see who would come out.

Lord_Crump
March 28th, 2006, 06:22 AM
"Look Guys! We're almost there!" Reggie said happily. His Pokemon all looked towards Kanto. "Why don't you guys go play, to pass the time." Reggie said. They nodded yes. Kermit jumped into the water while Psy meditated and Knuckles and Redd tackled each other. Reggie thought he heard a splash and turned his head toward it. Suddenly, a girl and a strange Pokemon jumped out of the water. "Woah!" he yelled. He rubbed his eyes and then they were gone. "Maybe I'm just a little seasick." he said, scratching his head in confusion.

CyRaNo
March 28th, 2006, 08:36 AM
Cho pulled out the letter from her pocket, and re-read it for about the tenth time. "Yep, it definately says inside the lab," she murmered to Taigi, her Manectric. Cho walked up to the lab door, and knocked nervously. "Why does the Professor need to talk to me, anyway? Its not like I'm a particularly strong trainer..." Taigi gave a low growl in reply, and wagged her long tail reassuringly. Come in!" a friendly voice called out, and Cho stepped into the brightly-lit room. "Um, hi. I'm Cho. I got a letter from the professor, telling me to come here..." she said shyly, looking around the lab in amazement. "I guess I'm a bit early though..."

Misdreavus
March 28th, 2006, 01:03 PM
Blaze was looking out of the window with an air of boredom, when he saw the boat come in. He smiled. A boat hadn't landed here in Pallett town for a while now. Blaze slipped on his clothes and pulled on his pokebelt, before heading downstairs.

"Good Morning Blaze!" his mother greeted him as he set foot on the bottom floor...

"Morning. Any breakfast out?"

"Yes, but you'll have to hurry. I have a message from Professor Birch. He was talking to your Uncle last night and now he wants you to meet with him."

"Uhh? Well, alright then...I'll catch breakfast later."

So. Blaze wondered what this meeting could be about. And he stepped out into the bright sunlight. Almost straight away, he noticed a girl making her way towards his own destination. He followed her, and entered Prof. Birch's lab

"I guess I'm a bit early though..."

"Not that early..." I replied with a smile. "Hi. The name's Blaze...you?"

superd188
March 28th, 2006, 02:45 PM
Dan got angry." Look who is talking" shouted Dan. "Man what a whimp". Dan left the outside to lunch room while he was heading there people were looking at him and whispering while he went by. "What you got probel with me" Dan shouted angrely.

Hybrid Master
March 28th, 2006, 02:52 PM
The pokemon rummages through A's pack again. She found another pokeball. She shook it, and it was empty. She opened it up and was sucked in by a red light.

Cyan Goggles
March 28th, 2006, 03:10 PM
( Just so I'm clear, may I ask a Hybrid Master, I though you had been caught already..? And Superd, who are you talking to? Again, this is just for calification purpouses, I hope I don't sound rude or anything...)

Hybrid Master
March 28th, 2006, 03:41 PM
OOC: I have not been caught, or atleast I don't remember being caught.

superd188
March 28th, 2006, 03:41 PM
ooc: well I was talking to my self a little and yelling at Kikis evil charecter and hopefully they let in my RP Flight of the Phinoex

IC: "Alright Claw come on back" I shouted. The Kingler came flighing out of the water shacking the water still on him of. "Hey watch it Claw you got me". "Kingler" said Claw. "Hey no worrys" Dylan said patting Kingler. "But man Claw we are going on a really cool mission to save the world so be on your best battle skills you will need it".

Kiki
March 28th, 2006, 06:43 PM
((I think I did already catch you Hybrid Master))

"Hey Kry!" Aerion giggled a little as she picked up the pokeball that now contained Sydoex. Releasing the pokemon from the pokeball she smiled. "Becareful or else you'll be trapped in there." She said waving her finger a little. Looking up she saw a boy following a girl in a large building which looked like a lab. "C'monno Kry, I think that's professor Oak's lab. Captain Stern said that the professors should be there. I finally get to see Professor Birch!" Aerion jumped up and thrusted her fist in the air. "C'mon, let's go!" She yelled, running towards the building.
Entering the building, Aerion saw the boy and girl. "Hello everyone!" She said cheerily. "Are the professors around?" She asked calming down a little.

"Whimp huh? He should be more careful next time, when calling ME a whimp." Yuri growls a little as she glares at the ground. Sable looked up at his trainer. "Come on Sable, nevermind him. He doesn't know just how strong we are." She whispered resuming her movement down the path. "I'm gonna get to the bottom of this... and when the time comes, I might just have to take his pearls." A sly grin making it's way on Yuri's lips.

Hybrid Master
March 29th, 2006, 04:26 AM
The unique pokemon smiled, as she spread her feathers. Her hands and tentacles now have sharp ends, and she looks meaner. The orb on her chest wass bright red. She was in attack mode ready to attack anyone who was to hurt her master.

CyRaNo
March 29th, 2006, 10:53 AM
OOC: Wow, there's been loads of posts since I last checked!
IC: I'm Chogan," Cho replied. "And this is Taigi." She gestured towards the Manectric standing shyly at her feet. "The proffesors? No I haven't seen them, but I've only just got 'ere." Anyone know what this meeting's about?" Cho asked curiously. "I just got a letter telling me to come here. It was a bit vague really..."She bent down and ran her fingers through her Manectric's thick blue fur."While we're waiting, I might as well introduce you to the rest of my team." Cho tossed three red and white pokeballs in the air, releasing a Ponyta, Taillow, and Seadra. "These guys are Ninepin, Falcon and Poseidon."

Kiki
March 29th, 2006, 01:30 PM
Aerion looked at Sydoex and smiled softly at her. "Hey Kry, calm down. Nothing to worry about here." She grinned at her friend. "Nice pokemon Chogan! I'm Aerion! This is Kry" She moved over a little showing Sydoex to Chogan. Taking out five pokeballs she tossed them in the air, all letting out a stream of red light which took form of each individual pokemon. "Well Chogan this is the rest of my pokemon party, the blaziken is Tory, the kirlia is Kali, the lapras is Mizu, the houndoom is Dark and the pidgeot is Sky. Say hello guys!" She giggle when the pokemon all nodded in unison. "So what about you, do you have a name?" She asked turning to the boy who hasn't said a word yet.

Hybrid Master
March 29th, 2006, 03:05 PM
The pokemon set herself to normal. "I am Kry. I am a Sodyex, a failed Deoxys' Clone Project, or 'FDNACP'. I am one-of-a-kind. I have modes, like a Deoxys. Flying, Swimming, Attack, Defence, and Normal. I have the ability to make my owner and her friends invisable, able to fly, and able to breathe under water. I also have my species ability, to change my type at will. Not elemet, but specie. Such as dragon, bug, humanoid, ghost, and so on. Currently, my owner can fly while closing her eyes and jumping." she grins as she sends her thought to anybody who can see her. But what she said, was but 'So, Sod Sodyex!" (OOC: The long message was what you heard in your minds. Like Mewtwo or Alakazam.)

Kiki
March 31st, 2006, 03:09 PM
(( Hey guys I won't be posting for a while, I'm going on vacation >.< Sorry guys! ))

Aerion's pokemon look at Kry strangely. "Oh yeah, you guys haven't met our newest team member right? Guys I introduce you to Sodyex, but we call her Kry." Aerion announced grinning at her pokemon.
"Ah, I see that some of you have already come." A familiar voice stated. Aerion looked over towards the sound of the voice to see, Professor Birch along with three professors. Aerion's face brightened up. "Professor B!" She exclaimed running up to him and hugging him tightly. "Oh Ari! You came!" Birch chuckled as he embraced the young girl. "Well duh! Captain Stern told me you wanted to see me." She explained. "Ah yes, but I will explain everything once everyone has arrived. In the meantime, these are professors Oak, Elm and Kaine." He pointed to each professor who smiled at the three trainers.
"Hello there." Aerion waved slightly. "So who are these other trainers?" Professor Oak asked looking in the other two trainer's direction. "What kind of pokemon is that Ari, is it yours?" Birch looked at Kry in curiousity. "This is Kry, she's my pokemon, but I like to think as them as friends." She replied. "Ah I see, I've never seen this type of species before." He mumbles to himself. "Kry is special, that's why!" Aerion grinned.

superd188
March 31st, 2006, 04:44 PM
Dylan had been watching this whole time and he finally spoke up."Umm hello my name is Dylan Peroko" said Dylan walking forward to Proffesers Oka postion. "Im a big fan and I'm very glad to meet you". "Ah a fan very nice to meet you" said Oka. "Can I see all of your pokemon teams" said Oka looking curios. "Uhh sure" Dylan said." Go Spore,Metal,Dream,Gear,Claw and Smoke" Dylan shouted. 6 pokemon came out a Breloom,Larion,Gardivior,Absol,Kingler and Crumpet came out.

OOC: Oh if is not okay to control Oka in this post a litte I will edit it.

Kiki
March 31st, 2006, 06:52 PM
(( It's ok. I just have to control the professors when I'm explaining everything to the trainers, if you want to control them at any other time, it's fine with me.))

CyRaNo
April 2nd, 2006, 02:00 AM
OOC: I'm not gonna be posting until next weekend. I'm going on vacation too. Feel free to take over my character until I get back, just make sure you read the profile thingy first!

Pokemainiac +
April 2nd, 2006, 02:37 AM
Can i join or am i too late?

Name:Rani nishadake

Apperance:rani is a fairly mysterious trainer who trusts only in phsycic power, he wears a large black
jacket and a deep blue pair of jeans, he wears a purple bandana around his jet black hair and he has two small
rings that seem to float by his arms.
Personality: Rani is quite self centered, he would prefer to home his phsycic powers than rest, eat or sleep.
his greatest wish is to control at least one of the deoxys for himself, as they are ultimatly the strongest phsycic pokemon.
his trusted gardevoir, umi is his closest friend and they rely on each other for everything.

Pokemon party: Umi(gardevoir),Sly(umbreon),zupe(espeon), sulley(absol),Sol(solrock) and Luna(lunatone)

Pearls:Mew and Lugia

Trainer/darkknight:trainer

history:Rani is an incredible trainer, his phsycic skill is enough to outmatch sabrina (kanto gym leader). He is not quite certain where
he actually came from and doesnt really have a home, he spends most of his time pefecting his skills in the comfort of his own base near route
144 in the hoenn region, sabrina was apprantly Rani's tutor up to a certain point where he defeated her and left the saffron city gym with just a ralts named umi.
Umi and Rani have grown so close and their powers are so in sync with one another that Rani doesnt even need to say a word and Umi will understand what he is
thinking.

RP sample: Weaklings, all of you... YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME!! n..now Rani calm down, all we want i..is, umi,
Jessie, you might not want to upset him... SHUT UP MEOWTH, i can take him, Arbok, Use Poison sting NOW!
you never learn, listen to the fluffball. HEY IM A CAT NOT A FLUFFBALL, JAMES, TELL HIM IM NOT A FLUFFBALL!
well...you do look a bit fluffy. i told you three to leave me alone,team rocket, weaklings.
You wont beat us, Weezing, go now!
Umi, Phsybeam.........................Uh-oh..............*big explosion* OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW
shut up you.well, ready.......................LOOKS LIKE TEAM ROCKETS BLASTING OF AGAIN!!!!!!

Dont worry Umi, theyll be back.....................

Hybrid Master
April 3rd, 2006, 03:11 AM
OOC: Its kinda hard telling whos talking, no quotes and afterspeech(said james) and etc, other than them not having arbok and wheezing any more, and those '...........' are annoying.
EDIT: And there are no pearls or darknights left. Sorry. Your a bit too late. (too short to post; so I added this in. ^.^;;)

Kiki
April 9th, 2006, 11:50 AM
((Well I'm back people! Did anyone miss me? lol ^^ Hybrid Master is right about the talking, but Haunted Angel told me he dropped out so you can have his place if you'd like, or be a Dark Knight without the pearls. Please redo the RP sample though. I'm having a hard time knowing who's talking.))

After a moment of silence Aerion spoke up. "Soooooo when are you going to tell us?" Professor Birch looked at Aerion and sighed. "Once everyone is here...there are only four of you." He explained. "Oh I see." She sighed heavily. She didn't like the quiet atmosphere. "So anyone wanna battle while we wait? I need some excitement it's so boring!" She exclaimed. "That's a fine idea Ari." Birch smiled at her. "I would like to see how much your skills have grown." He added. "Yes same here." Professor Oak nodded in agreement. "Birch has told me a lot about you." He said. "Hehe, so is anyone up for a quick battle?" She asked looking around the room for any takers.

Hybrid Master
April 11th, 2006, 11:06 AM
Sodyex transmitted through her mind to everybody. "Come on. Try yourluck on the reverse DNA Clone of Deoxys! Maybe some of your pokemon will evolve*muffled* duetomyspecialpokebody *muffled* ?" She then returned to battle mode.

Kiki
April 11th, 2006, 11:41 AM
Aerion nodded. "Yeah! ...what Kry said!" She exclaimed. "There has to be at least one person who's willing to battle us...right?" She frowned as sillence engulfed the whole room. "Anyone?"

superd188
April 12th, 2006, 04:43 PM
"I will your not going to beat me so don't feel to bad when you lose" said Dylan laughing. "How about a one on one okay and if so I chose you Gear" yelled Dylan with excitement. An Absol came out looking ready for battle and to win. "Lets win this gear for our brother" whispered Dylan.

Hybrid Master
April 13th, 2006, 03:01 AM
She turned towards her master as she went in front of them. Eyes glow bright blue. "You get first move." She trasmitted to the Absol. "Lets battle with no trainers. Just brute strength." She glowed with a bright energy.

Kiki
April 13th, 2006, 04:40 AM
"Finally! Well you know I'm battling with Sodyex. Let's show 'em what we're made of Kry!" Aerion exclaimed thrusting her fist in the air.

superd188
April 13th, 2006, 11:40 AM
"You think that pokemon can beat me and Gear" said Dylan ready. "Gear Razor Wind then quick attack" Dylan yelled. Gear let out sharp parts of wind then following up with a quick movement.

Hybrid Master
April 13th, 2006, 12:48 PM
Kry giggles. "No chance." She uses agility and gets out of the way of the leaves easily. She then uses a psybeam, heading straight for the charging absol. "Eat Psybeam, Foe!"

superd188
April 13th, 2006, 03:24 PM
"Now Gear Agilaty with a quick attack go" shouted Dylan. The Absol dogdes out of the way and moves so quick towards the stragnge pokemon.

Hybrid Master
May 21st, 2006, 03:41 PM
((I will not reply to a n00b post. Sorry. Learn how to roleplay and actually respond to previous posts and I *may* actually roleplay. And don't dodge every time. It gets VERY annoying.))