• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MC Battle (As seen on PikaSurf Forums and MTV. XD.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takumi Fujiwara

Mt. Akina's Best Drifter
Years
You might have seen this on MTV. Here's how it works:
We need 8 players and 3 judges for this round. You can pick you side, but it does not matter. There will be a Bracket type of a battle. If you do not know what a bracket is, read below.
This is a basic bracket:
MCBattleBracket.bmp

An MC Battle is where players rap and judges say which one was better. There are limits. They are:
No more than 15 lines.
No less than 4 lines.
No Cursing.
No being mean repeatantly.

You may "Tell another player up" ("You got told"). But that cannot be all of the rap. We want some variety.

Here are the Players:

West Side:
HIM

East Side:
No one

Judges:
No one

If you have any questions, watch MC Battle on MTV. If that's not on, feel free to ask me. Have alot of fun. We do this on other forums, It is really fun. Lets roll, fa'shizzle. XD.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Should this go in Other Games, or Fun Time in Pok?Land? ^_^; I don't quite understand what it is.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
This seems more like a game on the board, so my guess would be funtime. If I'm incorrect, feel free to PM a moderator and have 'em move it back. ^_^;

Takumi Fujiwara

Mt. Akina's Best Drifter
Years
No no no no, U actually don't rap, u type it...

West:
Takumi Fujiwara

Judges:
Lanceiscool
Jedi Amara
^^NICK^^ v.2.0 (Unless he decides to rap...)

Takumi Fujiwara

Mt. Akina's Best Drifter
Years
Umm, thats 4 judges, and I need 3. But 5 will work? And thats it. No more judges...

West:
Takumi Fujiwara

Judges:
Lanceiscool
Jedi Amara
^^NICK^^ v.2.0
Dizzy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back