View Full Version : De-JPGing sprites from pokemon ranger

Desgardes
March 19th, 2006, 08:20 PM
http://i1.tinypic.com/rtovsx.png

Whatcha think?
JPG one is the one on the left.

Jasmine's #1 fan
March 19th, 2006, 09:44 PM
The one that messes up sprite is gif png makes it stay the same and can you make a thread for this

Desgardes
March 19th, 2006, 09:47 PM
The one that messes up sprite is gif png makes it stay the same and can you make a thread for this

umm.

Excuse me?
The one that is messed up is the original one from the screenshot. I didnt save it as a GIF.

Jasmine's #1 fan
March 19th, 2006, 09:52 PM
strange because when ever i save it as gif it messes up my sprite and then when i save it as png it stays the same gif is for animations that is why the colors get messed up

Desgardes
March 19th, 2006, 10:19 PM
Animation never get messed up when i use them...

What program do you use to animate?

Jasmine's #1 fan
March 20th, 2006, 06:26 PM
i use paint and i mean when i accidentaly save it as gif no animated pictures get messed up

D-jo4000
March 20th, 2006, 06:34 PM
If you just made this thread to show off a sprite, this thread is pointless and i will report you to the proper authorities

celebi23
March 20th, 2006, 10:16 PM
If you just made this thread to show off a sprite, this thread is pointless and i will report you to the proper authorities

Chill, there are more to come shortly :)

Geometric-sama
March 20th, 2006, 10:36 PM
strange because when ever i save it as gif it messes up my sprite and then when i save it as png it stays the same gif is for animations that is why the colors get messed up
Then you're saving with websafe colours instead of exact palette. Change the colour settings before you save.

~Shadow~
March 21st, 2006, 05:42 PM
This..this..this is pointless.I dont see in making a thread about this.
~ShadowMew~

Crystal Clair
March 21st, 2006, 05:56 PM
Wow! I'm glad to see a person finally dejpging a ds sprite. Now if you could just do the overworld tiles.... and maybe Mariokart ds overworld sprites *looks hopeful*

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 21st, 2006, 06:26 PM

You my friend, are a complete and utter moron and should be reported to the proper authorities called THE POLICE, he is just showing how you make it non jpeg, since DS is completely different, now just take a break ok?