PDA

View Full Version : Utada Hikaru (宇多田ヒカル) fan Club

Pages : [1] 2

Snivi
March 20th, 2006, 12:04 AM
Utada Hikaru (宇多田ヒカル) is a popular JPOP artist. If you love her music, please join.

Owner Angela
Co-Owner FireFox113
Members Free for all (Anyone can join. No need to ask.)

Chikara
March 20th, 2006, 04:26 AM
omg! I thought I was the only Utada Hikaru Fan on PC! =o

I like Passion, passion after the battle, Hikaru, and Can you keep a secret.

Can I be co-owner?

Snivi
March 20th, 2006, 05:17 AM
Sure you can. Welcome to the club.

Chikara
March 20th, 2006, 05:28 AM
Thanks. So...whats your favorite song?

Snivi
March 20th, 2006, 08:55 PM
Addicted To You is my fave.

Chikara
March 21st, 2006, 07:01 AM
Oh yeah! I like that song too. Utada rocks! ^^

Snivi
March 21st, 2006, 11:32 AM
She has tons of good songs. I found a torrent with 4 of her albums and it just finished downloading.

Kayleigh
March 22nd, 2006, 04:36 PM
I love Utada Hikaru! She seems to sing all of my favorite songs... XD Her music is great, both in English and Japanese. I first heard her when she sang the theme for Kingdom Hearts, 'Simple and Clean', and it's still my favorite by her. It's just so pretty. I love her new one, 'Passion', nearly as much!

My penpal in Japan also sent me her album First Love, and all of the songs on there are good, too!

Anyway, I'm definitely joining.

Chikara
March 22nd, 2006, 04:42 PM
Yay! I new member! ^^ Welcome to the club!

~Terri-san

Snivi
March 22nd, 2006, 04:44 PM
Welcome to the club. I like Simple and Clean as well. The video is silly however, she just does stands at a sink like she is going to do the dishes in it.

Simple and Clean video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=8VIhGdXQMNc

Kayleigh
March 22nd, 2006, 06:43 PM
Thank you both!

And hmm, that's... interesting. XD I had never seen the video before, and I was expecting it to be a bit more exciting, since the song was so popular and sounds way too pretty to be played during something like that. Oh, well. It was still nice to see it!

I'm going to watch the Passion video now. It looks neat, especially since it shows a sort of anime scene at the beginning!

Snivi
March 22nd, 2006, 06:45 PM
I thought the video for that did not fit either.

This is my favorite song: http://youtube.com/watch?v=xj7tDZoxCOY

Chikara
March 23rd, 2006, 10:39 AM
I love that song too! Utada is probibly my favorite japanese band(besides Sowelou, Judy & Mary, and Two-Mix)

Snivi
April 6th, 2006, 07:59 AM
Has anyone heard "Be My Last"? I love that one <3

Karmillina
April 6th, 2006, 10:12 AM
I want to join!! I'm a total fan of Utada Hikaru (My favorite songs are Devil Inside, Simple and Clean and Passion ^^)

Snivi
April 6th, 2006, 06:34 PM
Welcome to the club! ^^

Kurosaki Ichigo
April 6th, 2006, 11:51 PM
Omg, i'm so in this, my favourite songs are Simple and Clean, and I Love You, haven't heard Passion yet.

Snivi
April 9th, 2006, 06:42 PM
Hiya! Welcome to the club, then!

Kayleigh
April 10th, 2006, 06:23 AM
Welcome to the club, both of you!

Anyway, I now agree that the music videos for both Hikari and Passion are kind of weird, but... I'm glad that I watched them. XD I do think that the songs even fit the CG opening movies to the Kingdom Hearts games better than those videos, though!

And does anyone know if she ever performs here in America, such as having a concert of something? I know that she's bigger in Japan, but since she does sing some songs in English I was just curious.

Snivi
April 10th, 2006, 07:28 AM
I am not sure if she does or not.

Kurosaki Ichigo
April 10th, 2006, 10:47 AM
So Passion is the Opening Theme?, that sucks, i wanted it to be I Love You, because that was originally ment to be the Opening Theme for KH2.

Snivi
April 10th, 2006, 02:22 PM
Well at least they are both good songs.

Kurosaki Ichigo
April 10th, 2006, 02:44 PM
Well i've never heard Passion might need to download it lol, but yea shes a talented artist ^_&

Snivi
April 10th, 2006, 02:50 PM
Well I can upload it if you want me to.

Kurosaki Ichigo
April 10th, 2006, 02:53 PM
Nevermind, i've downloaded it XD, in japanese, and getting english version.

Snivi
April 10th, 2006, 02:54 PM
Alright, I have a lot of her songs BTW.

Kayleigh
April 10th, 2006, 02:55 PM
Passion is a really good song; I think it goes well with the opening movie to KH2. It might take a little while to get used to because it sounds a bit different from most of her other songs, but I like it a lot! The English version is also really good.

But... Simple and Clean is still my favorite! ^_^

Snivi
April 10th, 2006, 02:56 PM
Does anyone like "Be My Last"?

http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=i7xhxY_JyD4

Kurosaki Ichigo
April 10th, 2006, 02:58 PM
Simple and Clean will defiently stay a favourite, i prefer I Love You over Passion, just my opinion, but the English Version kicks ***, gotta see the actual Video for KH2 Opening, if anyone can show me ^^, i made a Kouda / Koda Kumi Fan Club ^_~

Snivi
April 10th, 2006, 03:10 PM
"Be My Last" download (http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2UWL17YL1SWW80WQYTLXYD53AW)

If anyone likes this song here you go.

Kayleigh
April 10th, 2006, 04:20 PM
Here's the English opening for Kingdom Hearts II, which plays "Sanctuary"... http://youtube.com/watch?v=RNAwNhlcYN4 It's awesome! You probably won't understand it if you haven't played the first two games, but it's still worth watching just because of the breath-taking graphics. That video really doesn't even do it much justice--You should see what it's like when you play the PS2 game, with very high quality! <3

Anyway, I'll also listen to that song that you're talking about, Angela. =D

Kurosaki Ichigo
April 10th, 2006, 04:21 PM
Already seen it just before you posted that XD, yea it looks sweet, am i correct that Cloud and Tifa are in it, i also heard Yuna might be in it, and yeah i played COM, but didn't get the chance to play the Playstation 2 game of KH1.

Kayleigh
April 10th, 2006, 04:26 PM
Sorry, I guess I was a bit late. XD But I'll leave the link there for anyone else who wants to see!

Anyway, all three of them are in it, although Yuna looks a bit... younger. Rikku, Paine, Sephiroth, and a ton of other Final Fantasy characters are in it. Much more than the first game!

Kurosaki Ichigo
April 10th, 2006, 04:36 PM
In a way it was sad to put FF into it, since its kinda stealing FF, but meh...i'm glad they used AC Cloud though.

Frostweaver
April 10th, 2006, 04:41 PM
Where's the Utada Hikaru talk? She does do more than just KH stuff ;_;

Well, Utada Hikaru did go to university in America and she's raised in both Japan and USA (thus why she's perfectly bilingual.) She did try to enter the USA market with the Exodus CD, but in my opinion, "Simple and Clean" is probably the only exception to her inferior creation of english songs... (Sanctuary may burn in comparison to Passion.)

Somehow, her english songs just doesn't click even half as well as her japanese miracles... "Color" and "Deep River" is just beyond lovable.

Kayleigh
April 10th, 2006, 04:55 PM
True, but you know that Kingdom Hearts rules. XP

I've never really had a chance to hear any of her English songs, with the exception of the ones in the KH games, so I couldn't really judge them fairly. I've heard a lot of her Japanese songs, but Simple and Clean has remained my ultimate favorite... I like it more than Hikari, although a lot of people seem to disagree that it's better. I don't know what it is about it; it might just be the fact that it's in English, and I'm happy to be able to understand it, but I still think it sounds better! ^_^

A lot of people don't seem to like Sanctuary, but after hearing it several times, I've gotten used to it and now I love it as much as Passion. Colors is also a really pretty song! <3

Kurosaki Ichigo
April 10th, 2006, 05:18 PM
My thoughts are almost the same as Kayleighs lol, seems me and her think alike, dunno about colors and that haven't heard much out of the KH Range.

Fear my Godly FC Banner XD

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/EchidnaKnuckles/4thGen%20Sprite%20Comic/UtadaHikaruFCBanner.gif

Snivi
April 10th, 2006, 07:26 PM
Nice banner.

I love Colors and I love her for her music but then again I am clueless about KH.

H i k a r i
April 10th, 2006, 07:59 PM
I AM JOINING!!!! Utada is my fave artist!! She is so so oso so so good!

I love 'Hikari' (Japanese Simple and clean) so much I taught myself to sing it. In Japanese. It always blows my Japanese freinds away that I can sing it in perfect English.

Can anyone tell me, where can I download 'Sancturary' or can anyone email me a copy?

Snivi
April 10th, 2006, 08:04 PM
That is one song of hers I do not seem to have.

Check this one out guys: Sunglasses (http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=35X06A7S2ASV913ASLZ5SBC575)

Kurosaki Ichigo
April 11th, 2006, 05:10 AM
Maybe you should put the banner on first post? Lol...

Snivi
April 11th, 2006, 05:59 AM
You could be nicer about it. I don't have to you know.

Naminé
April 11th, 2006, 08:29 PM
That is weird. I thought that I have almost all the Utada Hikaru songs by now but I don't have Sunglasses. Are you sure that this is by her Angela? I checked Cherryblossom Garden and they didn't have Sunglasses listed in the index of songs made by Utada Hikaru. I checked Wikipedia and they didn't talked of a song called Sunglasses either... which album is it from or which one did I miss?

I liked Simple and Clean more than Hikari as well. The lyrics just didn't make the most sense in Hikari. What is she talking about with the TV?

I agree that her japanese songs are better than her english songs as a whole. It sounds better when she is singing in japanese to me for some odd reasons.

Sanctuary repeats the same verse too much for my liking. I think it repeats three times, which is a lot. Also, the line "You show me how to see, That nothing is whole and nothing is broken" bugs me beyond what I can bear to like Sanctuary. It is awkward because usually I love meaningful lyrics. This line packs more meaning than almost the entire song put together, yet it sounds so awful for some reason.

I think that I'll stick to Passion.

Colors is an awesome song. I love it to death (or maybe I like it because it's Utada Hikaru, it's sad and it calms me down a lot when I feel frustrated.)

Kurosaki Ichigo
April 11th, 2006, 09:07 PM
Sorry *falls over* Wasn't say you had to or anything.

Snivi
April 12th, 2006, 02:25 AM
Sunglasses is on her Distance CD. It is a song that she has not released as a single. 4th track on that CD.

http://www.animelyrics.com/jpop/utada/sunglass.htm
http://www.last.fm/music/%E5%AE%87%E5%A4%9A%E7%94%B0%E3%83%92%E3%82%AB%E3%83%AB/Distance

Some sites call it Sunglasses while others call it Sunglass.
There are also people calling this song SANGURASU

Edit: According to one of my LJ friends SANGURASU means Sunglass and was mistekenly translated as Sunglasses.

H i k a r i
April 12th, 2006, 09:48 PM
Okay I have a question. Some one lent me a CD (Burned) with a bunch of her music a while ago. There was a song on there called 'Take on Me' it was a recording of Utada Live at a Concert. But I cant seem to locate the song at all, I wanted to listen to the non-live version so that it wasnt so blurry, but I cant even find a trace of it existing!? Did my freind make an error and put some one elses song on the CD under Utada's name? DID she ever make a song called take on me?

I may sound stupid asking, but they only ever released her first single over here, and thats it, I have to rely on others and the internet to hear the rest -_-

Snivi
April 14th, 2006, 01:27 AM
According to Lightning Sunglasses and Sunglass are both correct

Utada singing Sunglass/Sunglasses or whatever you want to call it
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7o7m9pXOx30

Naminé
April 15th, 2006, 03:21 PM
I'm pretty sure that it is Sunglasses and not Sunglass. The lyrics doesn't make sense if we plug in sunglass instead of sunglasses. If she's hiding her tears behind sunglass/sunglasses, then a pair of sunglasses that we wear will make more sense, hm?

Edit: Does anyone have the music video to Tokyo Night? I tried to look for it on google and I can't find it at all. Can someone help me?

Snivi
April 17th, 2006, 06:01 AM
Just how many games and animes have used her songs?

Naminé
April 17th, 2006, 03:09 PM
Just how many games and animes have used her songs?

Not too much that's official. Most of the time it's just the KH series that made Utada Hikaru well known to people here, then everyone starts making those videos using her songs. Just look at youtube, and see how fan-made vidoes of utada hikaru songs completely dominate the result of a utada hikaru search there.

H i k a r i
April 18th, 2006, 06:52 PM
Can anyone answer my question from a few days ago about 'Take on Me'?

Lucy Lu
April 21st, 2006, 07:14 PM
I am so joining this club! She has a wonderful voice. I love "Sakura Drops" the best. It such a wonderful song...it puts me in ease. ^^ I also like "Colors" and "Automatic".

Snivi
April 21st, 2006, 07:15 PM
I am so joining this club! She has a wonderful voice. I love "Sakura Drops" the best. It such a wonderful song...it puts me in ease. ^^ I also like "Colors" and "Automatic".
All those are such good songs <3

Welcome to the club!

Lucy Lu
April 21st, 2006, 07:28 PM
Thanks Angela! ^^ Yeah those are great songs. I want to know what she is saying in "Sakura Drops". Like what will it sound in English.

Snivi
April 21st, 2006, 07:38 PM
http://www.animelyrics.com/jpop/utada/sakuradorappusu.htm
^ There you go! =D

They have a lot of her lyrics on that site.

Lucy Lu
April 21st, 2006, 07:41 PM
Omg...wow! Thank you so much of finding that! This will come in handy. ^^ Yay, now I can find out what Sakura Drops means. ^^

Snivi
April 21st, 2006, 07:43 PM
Sure. Just found that when I was looking for anime lyrics.

Lucy Lu
April 21st, 2006, 07:52 PM
Awesome! Need to check out her other lyrics. Well I found out what it means. It is a very beautiful love song! I thought it might be a sad song or whatever. But it isn't too sad. But it is about love. ^^

Snivi
April 22nd, 2006, 01:31 AM
You can watch the video on youtube http://youtube.com/watch?v=hb6F3gExI8k

Lucy Lu
April 29th, 2006, 12:51 AM
*gasps* There is a video for it?! OMG! That is soo great! Thanks for sharing that Angela. ^^

Just watched it...it is soo beautiful. I love all the imagery and fantasy things going on there. And of course her voice goes well with it. ^^

Snivi
April 29th, 2006, 02:01 AM
All the songs she released have videos and you can also find some live performances on that site of her too ^^

Lucy Lu
May 1st, 2006, 10:58 PM
Live perfomances? Oh wow, I am there. ^^ I will start searching. XD

Snivi
May 2nd, 2006, 02:50 AM
Yup. Since we can't see her in concert, that is the next best thing. XD

Lucy Lu
May 3rd, 2006, 07:46 PM
That is very true indeed. The next best thing. XD I been listening to "Traveling" and "Wait and See". I really love "Wait and See" the best. How about you? Between those two...what is your favorite?

Snivi
May 4th, 2006, 05:26 AM
I will have to answer that later. I cannot recall off the top of my head.

I tend to obsess over Addicted & Sunglasses

Lucy Lu
May 4th, 2006, 07:43 AM
Those are pretty good songs. ^^ I think I am obesessed over Sakura Drops, Wait and See, Automatic, and Colors. I can't get enough of these songs. I had to repeat them about five times before I listen to something else. If I am in the repeat the song mood. XD

Snivi
May 4th, 2006, 07:44 AM
Oh, Sakura Drops is one of my favorites as well. <3

I wish I could see her in live in concert but I doubt she tours the US. XD

Lucy Lu
May 4th, 2006, 07:59 AM
YAY! Cool! It is a awesome song! For real, I can't get enough from that song. <3

I wish she toured here. I will get a ticket to see her in a heartbeat. But I think you are right. Very doubtful that she can tour here.

H i k a r i
May 4th, 2006, 06:57 PM
Can i make a request? PLEASE somebody respnd to this plead!!

I have been hunting for Utada's KARAOKE VERSION of Hikari. HAS ANYONE HERE GOT THAT SONG? Can anyone here PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PM me if they can help and i'll give them my email or something so I can get hold of the song? I'm going crazy searching for the freaking thing...please help me out!!

Snivi
May 4th, 2006, 07:06 PM
Are you on LJ? There are two really good communities on there for requesting songs.

http://community.livejournal.com/jpop_mp3s/profile

http://community.livejournal.com/jpop_uploads/profile

H i k a r i
May 4th, 2006, 07:08 PM
I dont know what LJ is????

I have reqested songs on other sites, with no results -_- Hikaru does not like me, methinks. Her songs keep running away XD

Snivi
May 4th, 2006, 07:10 PM
http://www.livejournal.com/support/faqbrowse.bml?faqid=56

If you read that you can find out.

As for the song I do not have it.

Lucy Lu
May 4th, 2006, 10:02 PM
I been to YouTube and seen some of her music videos. ^^ They are totally rock! Here are the songs she made videos for(what I watched so far)

Traveling
Automatic
Wait and See
Colors
Sakura Drops(Of Course XDD)
Keep Trying

And that is all so far. ^^ And those are great! Not only she has a great voice...her videos are great as well. =D

Snivi
May 4th, 2006, 11:51 PM
Have you watched any live performances on there?

Lucy Lu
May 5th, 2006, 01:20 PM
Have you watched any live performances on there?

Yeah I did. ^^ She did "Colors". She was in a tv show and she sang it. But that is all I seen so far in live performances. I will look at more. XD

And I remember watching Addicted To You. That is another video I saw, I forgot about that one.

Snivi
May 5th, 2006, 05:10 PM
That one is my favorite of course XD

Lucy Lu
May 5th, 2006, 09:55 PM
Hehe mine too. XD

Have you been to her website? :3 It looks so cool!

And thanks for all of those songs! I will let you know what is my favorites from this new list. XD I think one of the is "In My Room". But there are others...lol

Snivi
May 6th, 2006, 12:28 AM
XD! She has a lot of really good songs. <3

Lucy Lu
May 6th, 2006, 03:49 AM
Yeah she really, really does. <3<3 I love them all. It is really hard to pick which is your favorite. Now it is. XDD

Snivi
May 6th, 2006, 04:08 AM
Sunglasses and Addicted To You are my favorites. <3

Lucy Lu
May 6th, 2006, 04:52 AM
That is very cool! Man...I need to figure out what are my two favorites. So far I have about 5 favorite songs. XDD

Snivi
May 6th, 2006, 06:50 AM
It can be really hard. I also love that one song I sent you but I cannot recall the name of it.

Lucy Lu
May 6th, 2006, 07:08 AM
Yeah it isn't really hard, but there are so many to choose from. XD I think it was Hikari or Time Will Tell...bah I forgot too. XD But anyway...I got a few more from Limewire.

Tokyo Lights
Why
About Me
Dream
Let Me Give You My Love
Hotel Hobby

That is all I found so far. ^^

Snivi
May 6th, 2006, 07:13 AM
Cool - I will have to get some of those as well.

I used to have her Exodus CD on my computer - it was one of her first CDs I believe.

Lucy Lu
May 7th, 2006, 10:09 AM
Yay! ^^ Those are pretty good songs. I enjoyed listening to them. And also I found more. Man...she made a lot of songs, lol. It is neverending. XD

Exodus? Coolness! If only her CDs are available to buy in a music store. >< I will buy them all. XD

Snivi
May 7th, 2006, 10:10 AM
Yay! ^^ Those are pretty good songs. I enjoyed listening to them. And also I found more. Man...she made a lot of songs, lol. It is neverending. XD

Exodus? Coolness! If only her CDs are available to buy in a music store. >< I will buy them all. XD
You can get them used on Amazon.com for an ok price.

Lucy Lu
May 7th, 2006, 10:17 AM
For real?! Whaooo! If they are ok price it is alright. As long they are not like over $20. Below that will be great! =D

I will search for them asap! ^^

Snivi
May 7th, 2006, 10:19 AM
For real?! Whaooo! If they are ok price it is alright. As long they are not like over $20. Below that will be great! =D

I will search for them asap! ^^
Remember it is the used ones.

The ones Amazon sales are like almost $30 because they are imports.

Lucy Lu
May 7th, 2006, 10:41 AM
Remember it is the used ones.

The ones Amazon sales are like almost $30 because they are imports.

Oh okay. Yeah I will remember they are used. Imports will work too. ^^ I will go see what they got.

I just listened With or Without You. And it was a MTV Unplugged performance. I didn't even know that, lol.

Snivi
May 7th, 2006, 10:45 AM
I would also make sure you are buying an entire album and not just a single.

Lucy Lu
May 7th, 2006, 10:48 AM
Okay I will search really well for them. Sometimes the covers of the single and album can be the same, and you can't tell the differnce. Man...that will be bad if you end up with the single instead of the album. So yeah I will be careful. XD

Snivi
May 7th, 2006, 10:57 AM
Okay I will search really well for them. Sometimes the covers of the single and album can be the same, and you can't tell the differnce. Man...that will be bad if you end up with the single instead of the album. So yeah I will be careful. XD
I did that once with a Britney one. It sucked. XD

Lucy Lu
May 7th, 2006, 04:11 PM
Oh man...I bet you got ripped off. You were so excited to get the album, it came, and you saw it was only a single. Man...what a way to stop your excitement. >>; So yeah hopefully I will find the albums and make sure they are the offical ones.

Oh I saw another live performance by her. She did "For You". It was very, very nice. ^^

And I am so hooked on "Moving On Without You". I been listening that song about twenty times! And now I am watching the video a lot. XDD

Snivi
May 7th, 2006, 05:11 PM
She has too many good songs XD

Lucy Lu
May 7th, 2006, 10:23 PM
Yeah she does! I have a whole list of them in my WMP. Well the ones you gave me and the ones I found. XD And it isn't stopping anytime soon. The list will get bigger. But it is alright though. She is just a great singer! <3<3

Snivi
May 8th, 2006, 12:28 AM
I think I can tell that you love her music XD

Lucy Lu
May 8th, 2006, 08:20 PM
Hehe, you can tell huh? Well now you can definetly tell. I made a new avvy and banner of her. XD And I found two more songs. I tell you my list was that long. But I put a few songs in different lists. So it isn't that big.

Oh I found a few pictures. ^^

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/5705/1850zl.th.jpg (http://img114.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1850zl.jpg)

http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/4597/1964cd.th.jpg (http://img54.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1964cd.jpg)

Snivi
May 9th, 2006, 12:32 AM
Cool. I see you found some songs that are from her Exodus album.

Lucy Lu
May 9th, 2006, 06:44 PM
Yes I did. ^^ I think about three of them. I am going to try to get a few more. XD

Oh, I just orderd her Single Collection vol. 1. And I think I got the last one, because now where I got it is now saying it is out of stock, lol. So I hope I end up getting it.

Snivi
May 9th, 2006, 06:50 PM
Cool! I want to get that CD....eventually. =3

Lucy Lu
May 9th, 2006, 06:59 PM
Yeah, I decided that I need to get that collection. So I can hear her songs in my car, lol. I have a CD player in my car so this will be perfect.

I really hope when my shippment comes...I don't go emptyhanded.

I hope you will get the CD soon. ^^

Snivi
May 9th, 2006, 07:02 PM
The stereo in my car is broke but it was like that when I bought the car.

When I get a new (used) car it will have a CD player =3

Then I can blast Hikki =D

Lucy Lu
May 9th, 2006, 07:12 PM
Coolness! ^^ I hope your car will have a CD player.

YAY! I will do the same thing! =D

Do you think she should make another album in the US? I hope she does, I know it will be forever, but I can wait. ^^

Snivi
May 9th, 2006, 07:21 PM
I tell you it sucks when you cannot listen to music in the car.

Lucy Lu
May 9th, 2006, 07:34 PM
Yeah it does suck. I can't live without my music. Got to listen to it at least 24/7. Sometimes I take breaks, but still. I need muisc, lol. So I get what you are saying.

Topic Question: Do you think she should make another album in the US?

Snivi
May 9th, 2006, 07:35 PM
Well I tend to like her Japanese songs best but any why not, she is good at English so sure.

Lucy Lu
May 9th, 2006, 07:41 PM
Yeah I agree she sings great in Japanese. I love it, but it will be so cool if makes another album in English. But it might not happen or it might happen. Just as long she will still make albums in Japanese. I will be happy. ^^

Snivi
May 9th, 2006, 07:52 PM
You have a new Hikki sig and avvy cute.

Lucy Lu
May 9th, 2006, 08:03 PM
Aww...thanks. ^^ I think this is the best sig/avvy combo I made. I added the text myself. ^^ I think I am starting to become her biggest fan, lol.

Snivi
May 9th, 2006, 08:11 PM
Hehe. I can tell you are a huge fan =3

Lucy Lu
May 9th, 2006, 08:23 PM
Aww...well you are one yourself. ^^ I think we are the few that are the biggest fans in US. XDD

Snivi
May 9th, 2006, 08:39 PM
What is your fave song now? Has it changed? XD

Lucy Lu
May 9th, 2006, 08:41 PM
Well it did changed a little. XD Now it is a tie between Keep Tryin' and Movin' On Without You. But still I LOVE all of her songs. It is hard to find a favorite, lol.

Snivi
May 9th, 2006, 08:43 PM
XD! I know what you mean....although I think Sunglasses is my fave pretty much.

Lucy Lu
May 10th, 2006, 06:33 PM
I think for me it will be always "Sakura Drops". That is what I can choose. ^^
But Movin' Without You is not too far behind. XD

Snivi
May 10th, 2006, 06:35 PM
I like Deep River a lot.

Lucy Lu
May 10th, 2006, 06:48 PM
Yeah that is a pretty good CD. I am going to listen to the whole album thanks to you. =D

Snivi
May 10th, 2006, 06:57 PM
It is but I meant that song. XD

Lucy Lu
May 10th, 2006, 07:05 PM
Oh...sorry. It is a very nice song too, lol. *duh* Should of known that.

I should get her single collection vol. 1 Friday or Monday. ^^

Snivi
May 10th, 2006, 07:23 PM
Cool.

Ish a good CD. I have all the songs that are on it.

Lucy Lu
May 10th, 2006, 07:42 PM
http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/6237/1865wd.th.jpg (http://img116.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1865wd.jpg)

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/7334/1956pi.th.jpg (http://img116.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1956pi.jpg)

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/9079/zz9cg.th.jpg (http://img116.imageshack.us/my.php?image=zz9cg.jpg)
^ More piccys. ^^ I think she looks better in long hair. But her short hair style works well too.

I am so glad you enjoyed her CD. I will enjoy it as well. :3

Snivi
May 10th, 2006, 07:54 PM
She always looks pretty. =3

Lucy Lu
May 10th, 2006, 08:07 PM
Yeah she is very pretty. Totally agree. ^^ Matches her singing perfectly.

Did you notice she also like a few bands and artists in US?

Snivi
May 10th, 2006, 08:08 PM
Well who would you compare her to?

Lucy Lu
May 13th, 2006, 06:59 AM
Well maybe Mariah Carey because she also sings R&B too. Yeah that is what I would compare her too. XD They sing Pop and R&B.

Snivi
May 13th, 2006, 07:04 AM
I tried to find one of those userbars with Hikki but I could not find one anywhere online.

Lucy Lu
May 13th, 2006, 07:11 AM
Aw man. I was thinking about getting a userbar that had Hikki on it. Oh well, maybe someone haven't made one yet. I would like to make one, but I don't know how yet lol.

Snivi
May 13th, 2006, 09:58 AM
Well I can learn to make one maybe XD

Lucy Lu
May 13th, 2006, 10:53 AM
Yeah that will be cool. I should learn to make one too. XD

Just got "Devil Inside". Found it in Limewire. =3

And on Monday I am getting her single collection vol 1!! *screams happily*

Snivi
May 13th, 2006, 01:00 PM
Oh! That is too cool! I hope you enjoy that!

Lucy Lu
May 13th, 2006, 05:05 PM
I know I will. I will tell you all about it. XDD

Omg...this song...Devil Inside...too addicting. XD This is a very cool song! <3

Snivi
May 13th, 2006, 05:39 PM
Can you send it to me, maybe? XD

Chikara
May 13th, 2006, 05:47 PM
I hav'nt heard that one...send it to me to! ^^

Lucy Lu
May 13th, 2006, 06:36 PM
Oh, you guys want this song? Cool, I will send it to you guys. :3

Snivi
May 13th, 2006, 06:37 PM
THanks for sending it to us, Lucy!

Lucy Lu
May 13th, 2006, 06:53 PM
Okay here it is! If you guys have trouble with the download, let me know. =D

http://download.yousendit.com/3C56B1531009A335
^Devil Inside by Utada Hikaru

Snivi
May 13th, 2006, 06:55 PM
Thanks again for that Lucy! *listens now*

Lucy Lu
May 13th, 2006, 07:09 PM
Hehe you are very welcome! This song is from her US album Exodus. :3 It is such a addicting song. Well to me that is, lol.

Snivi
May 13th, 2006, 07:10 PM
It is good. =3

Hikki has a lot of good songs.

Lucy Lu
May 13th, 2006, 07:18 PM
Yay, I am glad you enjoyed it. ^^ I think this is my twenith time I heard this song, lol.

Man yeah, she has a lot of great songs! Like the tenth degree.

Snivi
May 13th, 2006, 07:40 PM
I think I will listen to "Be My Last" That one is really good. ^^

Lucy Lu
May 13th, 2006, 08:14 PM
Yeah that song rocks! ^^ Good choice. I think I found another song, but I don't remember the name of it now. When I do remember...I will tell. XD

Snivi
May 13th, 2006, 08:17 PM
XD! Well ok then. =3

We will wait to find out if you remember. XD

Lucy Lu
May 13th, 2006, 10:35 PM
All I know it is in Japanese. But I have to make sure it is really her. You will find out what it is soon. ^^

Snivi
May 14th, 2006, 01:06 AM
Ok then. Just tell us when you know XD

Chikara
May 14th, 2006, 08:15 AM
Thanks lucy! ^^I downloaded it, but Ill have to put in on my ipod later and listen to it then(my parents are very anti-japanese lol)

Lucy Lu
May 16th, 2006, 04:29 AM
You welcome Teresa! Glad I can help! Hope you enjoy the song. I know I did. And still do. XD

Oh I figure out the song. It is called "Shiawase Ni Narou". I am listening to it now, and it is lovely. *sigh* I love it!

Oh I am getting her single collection today. I couldn't yesterday because I was at work and I missed my delivery. ;; Oh well today is the day! =D

Snivi
May 16th, 2006, 05:10 AM
That happens to me when I am expecting something too.

Lucy Lu
May 16th, 2006, 05:19 AM
It does? Man...now you know what I feel. XD It proably came right when I clocked out to got to work. Oh well the office will be open so I can get my pakage then. =3

Snivi
May 16th, 2006, 05:44 AM
I had to go to the post office to get mine but it is close by.

Lucy Lu
May 16th, 2006, 05:42 PM
Oh that is good your post office is close by. ^^ I hope someday you will get her Single Collection vol. 1. I wonder if there is going to be vol. 2? Hmm...*thinks*

*listening to-Sakura Drops from her collection in my CD player* ^___^

Snivi
May 16th, 2006, 05:54 PM
I dont think there is a Volume 2.

Lucy Lu
May 16th, 2006, 06:01 PM
Aww...*snaps fingers* But if it was I probably end up with that one too, lol.

Snivi
May 16th, 2006, 06:02 PM
I think she has an MTV unplugged version of Vol 1....but not sure.

Lucy Lu
May 16th, 2006, 06:06 PM
*goes to shock* Wow that would be cool if I get that CD as well. I think I heard one of her songs in there. It is a cover song. "With or Without You" was the song is covered(from U2). And it was from MTV Unplugged. So maybe there is a vol 1.

Snivi
May 16th, 2006, 06:10 PM
Well I think I saw it for sale on Ebay =o

Lucy Lu
May 16th, 2006, 06:48 PM
=O! Man...that is too cool! To bad I don't use Ebay. >< Oh well, maybe I can find it somewhere else.

Snivi
May 16th, 2006, 06:50 PM
Well maybe it is on Amazon.com or something.

Lucy Lu
May 16th, 2006, 07:47 PM
Yeah I will check there. There is where I found her Exodus album, so maybe I will have luck with her Unplugged one there. ^^ I am getting Exodus pretty soon. I put it in my wish list, lol.

Snivi
May 16th, 2006, 07:47 PM
Cool XD

I just got a JPOP CD but it is not Hikki.

Lucy Lu
May 16th, 2006, 08:08 PM
Oh awesome! Well at least you got a Various Artist JPOP CD. ^^ Is Hikki in the CD?

Snivi
May 16th, 2006, 08:10 PM
I never said it was by Various artists.

It is by Namie Amuro

Lucy Lu
May 16th, 2006, 08:17 PM
Oh...oops. x.x Sorry, I thought it was a various artist one...I did found one and I thought that is what you were talking about. My mistake. Oh cool, you got her. That is nice. Hopefully you will get Hikki too. =3

Snivi
May 16th, 2006, 08:18 PM
Oh course, I plan on getting all Hikki's CDs.

Chikara
May 18th, 2006, 12:50 PM
I just now got to listen to that song you posted way back when(lol) Its so pretty! Thanks! ^^

I only have that my friend burned for me(which isnt that much...) But Im planning on getting all of her CDs

Lucy Lu
May 19th, 2006, 08:06 AM
You welcome Teresa. ^__^

YAY! I am so glad you guys are getting most of her CDs too. =3

Oh guess what? She is making a new album. It is called Ultra Blue. It will have Keep Tryin', Colors, and other songs that we never heard, lol. It is coming out in Japan in June. When it is available to import...I am going to buy it. <3

Snivi
May 19th, 2006, 10:24 AM
Cool. That is really great news ^^

Chikara
May 19th, 2006, 12:44 PM
I can't wait! Im probibly gonna buy all the CDs off of Ebay later

Lucy Lu
May 20th, 2006, 04:28 PM
Yep, yep. ^^ It is coming out next month. I can't wait myself, lol. I don't care if it cost me a arm and leg...I will get her new album. XD

Man I could get all of her CDs that way...but I don't use Ebay. ;; So far I found her English album(Exodus) in Amazon.com. That is all. I am getting that CD, it just well I hope to find more, lol.

Snivi
May 20th, 2006, 05:38 PM
XD Well good luck fonding all of them.

Chikara
May 21st, 2006, 05:12 AM
*looks around* ...I feel so young ;.;

Anyway, I found the CDs(all of them for like $15 or something) and their gonna be here in about a month cause their comin straight from Japan...I dont understand why it should take a month though...

Snivi
May 21st, 2006, 06:49 AM
A month? Sheesh.

I ordered some JPOP CDs on Ebay and they got here in a week.

Hantsuki
May 21st, 2006, 02:20 PM
I would like to join this club ^____^ Utada Hikaru is one of my favorite J-Pop singers <3

Most of the songs on my mp3 player are her songs X3 I like these songs the most:
Devil Inside
Traveling
Simple and Clean Remix
Simple and Clean (Full Version)
Hikari
Sanctuary
Passion
Sakura Drops
First Love
Be My Last

Lucy Lu
May 21st, 2006, 06:34 PM
Yay! A new member! ^__^ Oh awesome, those songs rock! I don't think I heard of Sanctuary though. x.x Dang, one song I missed. I need to listen to it. XD But so far I did listen the ones you metioned. ^^ She is the best JPOP singer of all time! Well she is mine. XDDD

I think I got her Single Collection Vol 1 in three days. Man you have to wait for a month if you order some from Japan...wow...that is a long time. Heh Ebay is pretty quick too. But again I can't use Ebay. >< So I have to rely on Amazon.com. But it is alright.

Snivi
May 21st, 2006, 06:36 PM
My point on that was that I ordered them from someone in China. Did I forget to mention that part? XD

Naminé
May 21st, 2006, 06:37 PM
I would like to join this club ^____^ Utada Hikaru is one of my favorite J-Pop singers <3

Most of the songs on my mp3 player are her songs X3 I like these songs the most:
Devil Inside
Traveling
Simple and Clean Remix
Simple and Clean (Full Version)
Hikari
Sanctuary
Passion
Sakura Drops
First Love
Be My Last

Naminé demands Tokyo Night, Colors and Paint it Black to be added to the MP3's playlist, as those are three of Utada Hikaru's best songs available.

Missing Sanctuary isn't a big deal... it is inferior to Passion in too many ways, just like how most of her english songs don't seem to appeal to Naminé in comparison to her japanese ones. Naminé's hatred against Easy Breezy shall remain strong for a very, very long time...

Hantsuki
May 21st, 2006, 06:38 PM
Sanctuary is the English version of Passion and it's the theme song for Kingdom Hearts 2, I can upload it if you want to listen to it ^^

You guys are lucky, I'm not allowed to buy stuff online because my dad can't deal with that stuff XP I can only download the stuff I find and sometimes I can't find everything I want ;-;

Naminé: Unfortunately, I don't have any of the three songs you mentioned e__e; I don't think I've heard them either. =x

Btw, here's Sanctuary if you still want to listen to it ^^;;

Sanctuary - Utada Hikaru (http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=1677D3BE11A59706)

Chikara
May 22nd, 2006, 11:48 AM
Yay! A new member! ^__^ Oh awesome, those songs rock! I don't think I heard of Sanctuary though. x.x Dang, one song I missed. I need to listen to it. XD But so far I did listen the ones you metioned. ^^ She is the best JPOP singer of all time! Well she is mine. XDDD

I think I got her Single Collection Vol 1 in three days. Man you have to wait for a month if you order some from Japan...wow...that is a long time. Heh Ebay is pretty quick too. But again I can't use Ebay. >< So I have to rely on Amazon.com. But it is alright.

Sanctuary is passion in english

Lucy Lu
May 22nd, 2006, 04:24 PM
My point on that was that I ordered them from someone in China. Did I forget to mention that part? XD

Wow...someone from China? I didn't know that! So do you think you have to wait a little longer or you will get it in a week?

Well I just put Distance, First Love, and Deep River in my Wish List at Amazon. I am getting those CDs. *__* Yeah I know some of those songs I will have twice because I have the Single Collection, but some of those songs in those CDs, there are not in the Single Collection CD. So it works out fine.

Ohhh... so Sanctuary is Passion in English. Dang, didn't know that. Okay, so I did heard it before, lol. Nevermind. *slaps head* Thanks for telling me Teresa and Shugotenshi no Bakura . ^^ It is also a wonderful song. <3

Omg...I can't stop listening to Give Me A Reason. What a great song! <3

Snivi
May 22nd, 2006, 04:28 PM
It only took a week to get here.

Lucy Lu
May 22nd, 2006, 04:30 PM
Whoa...that is so fast! Usually it might take weeks or months if you ordered somewhere else other than in the US. Hmm...this gives me a idea...I might get her new CD after all. ^^

Snivi
May 22nd, 2006, 04:35 PM
Actually, if they send it by air mail it can be fast. It just depends on what method they use.

Lucy Lu
May 22nd, 2006, 04:41 PM
Oh I see now. That is a good thing to know. I think I will start ordering things out of the US. XD

Snivi
May 22nd, 2006, 04:42 PM
I know because I send things to Jake & Chatsy. They got them in about a week too.

Lucy Lu
May 22nd, 2006, 04:57 PM
Oh cool! If that is the case...then Ulta Blue will be in my hands then. I think I seen it in a Japan music store site. I just have to wait next month and see if they will have it available. =3

Snivi
May 23rd, 2006, 12:56 AM
If anyone watches her videos on youtude or any place else that that may be possible, which is your fave? Mine is Addicted just because that is my fave song.

Chikara
May 23rd, 2006, 07:10 AM
A week? ;.; I have to wait a month or more now cause the stupid japanese person cant send it until next monday -.-' You're lucky Angela

Snivi
May 23rd, 2006, 07:17 AM
Well I didn't know it would get here that fast. =x

Lucy Lu
June 1st, 2006, 02:52 PM
If anyone watches her videos on youtude or any place else that that may be possible, which is your fave? Mine is Addicted just because that is my fave song.

*Raises hand* I been watching her videos on YouTube! *hugs YouTube*

I think my favorite videos by her are Addicted, Wait and See, Sakura Drops, Colors, Movin' On Without You, and Keep Tryin'.

These videos to me rock! But the rest are good too. ^^ I still need to watch Passion though. Haven't seen that video yet.

Snivi
June 1st, 2006, 03:07 PM
Sakura Drops is a really good one.

Lucy Lu
June 1st, 2006, 03:25 PM
Yes it is. I totally fell in love with it the first time I seen it. XD I was lucky to watch the one that had English subtitles on it.

Snivi
June 1st, 2006, 04:12 PM
Oh, that must have been cool XD

Lucy Lu
June 1st, 2006, 06:38 PM
Yep it was. ^^ I think I seen that video about four times that day, lol. I won't mind watching it over and over. XD

Snivi
June 1st, 2006, 08:27 PM
Well that is easy when the song is good XD

Lucy Lu
June 2nd, 2006, 08:00 PM
Hehe, yeah. If it is really good, you will have me repeat it over and over again. Well I listened two songs that I haven't heard yet. They are Exodus '04 and The Workout. Both of them is on Exodus(Which I am getting from Amazon soon). Those are pretty good songs. =3

Snivi
June 2nd, 2006, 08:02 PM
Ah. How many of her CDs do you have?

Lucy Lu
June 2nd, 2006, 08:14 PM
So far I only got her Single Collection vol 1. I am planning on getting Deep River, First Love, Distance, Exodus, and Ultra Blue. Hopefully I will get them at Amazon. XD

Snivi
June 2nd, 2006, 08:23 PM
Cool! Well good luck on that =D

Lucy Lu
June 2nd, 2006, 08:37 PM
Thanks! ^^ I will need all the luck I could get. XD I think I got Exodus, Distance, and First Love in my Wish List already. I think I might need to wait a little longer for Ultra Blue...but that is fine.

Snivi
June 2nd, 2006, 08:49 PM
Well I hope you get them soon

Lucy Lu
June 2nd, 2006, 08:55 PM
I hope I will get them soon too. XD Like I think I will end up with First Love and Exodus this month, but I don't know...

Snivi
June 3rd, 2006, 12:43 AM
First Love is one of her best =D

Chikara
June 3rd, 2006, 05:34 AM
My friend Burned me Exodus, so that Ebay CD is probibly lost in the mail for all I care! XD

He also burned me 11 songs in japanese, which gave me my new favorite song! 'Time Will Tell'

Lucy Lu
June 3rd, 2006, 07:46 AM
First Love is one of her best =D
Yep, I think so too. =D I think I made a decison...First Love and Exodus for this month. ^^

My friend Burned me Exodus, so that Ebay CD is probibly lost in the mail for all I care! XD

He also burned me 11 songs in japanese, which gave me my new favorite song! 'Time Will Tell'
Oh wow that is cool that your friend did that for you. ^^ I been gettting some of the songs in the CD here and there from Limewire. I really want to get the CD so I could listen to it in my car. XD

Oh my "Time Will Tell" is sooo awesome! It has a R&B feel to it. Her singing goes so well with the beat. <3

Chikara
June 3rd, 2006, 03:20 PM
lol, Im lucky to be able to listen to it on an ipod...you have a car! ;.; just two more years...

Lucy Lu
June 3rd, 2006, 11:55 PM
I don't have a iPod. XD I could never know how to work those things. x.x And besides those could be expensive. No way. That is good you have two more years to go. ^^

Well just watched a few more of her videos in YouTube. Passion, Movin' On Without You(I just love that song!), and Fly Me To The Moon(Live Performance). It was cool. =D

Chikara
June 4th, 2006, 10:15 AM
Cool! I dont have the patience to wait for youtube to buffer the videos, so I never watch them XD

Lucy Lu
June 4th, 2006, 10:50 AM
Yeah, it takes time to get those buffered. For me they buffer pretty quick. So I get to watch them. ^^ Oh yeah I got to see Sakura Drops again. I am sorry that is great video! I couldn't help it. XD

EDIT: OMG!!! I just found out Amazon will have Ultra Blue available on June 22nd! OMGOMGOMG! It is a import so it will be kinda of expensive. Like about $42. But that is okay! I am going to get it!

Snivi
June 12th, 2006, 09:15 AM
That is awesome! Tell us if it is any good.

Hantsuki
June 12th, 2006, 04:24 PM
I found a site that actually had the CD Ultra Blue all ready for download. Here's the link if you guys want to download it ^_^

Ultra Blue (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KV9U4YT7)

Snivi
June 12th, 2006, 05:01 PM
Thanks for posting that. *downloads*

Lucy Lu
June 12th, 2006, 08:38 PM
Yay! Alright, thank you so much! *downloads also* I can't not believe it! Her new CD! *jumps up and down*

Snivi
June 12th, 2006, 08:40 PM
My favorite song off of it is "Be My Last"

Lucy Lu
June 12th, 2006, 08:46 PM
Cool! I know what will be my favorite song on there...*ahem* Keep Tryin'. XD

Be My Last is great also. ^^ And Colors is totally awesome too!

Hantsuki
June 12th, 2006, 08:46 PM
Your welcome. I like "Be My Last" as well, but that's probably my second favorite. My favorite is probably COLORS. <3

Lucy Lu
June 12th, 2006, 09:04 PM
^Those are awesome songs. ^^ I totally agree! Here is my list from first to third.

Keep Tryin'
Colors
Be My Last

That are my favorites. =3

Chikara
June 13th, 2006, 07:59 AM
I dont really like Keep Tryin'...I dunno why...

Kasumi_chan
June 13th, 2006, 08:21 AM
I just love Hikaru Utada! ( I'm listening to her right now ) Can I join?

Chikara
June 13th, 2006, 08:22 AM
Im sure you can! Welcome to the club!

btw, that avatar is adorable! ^^

Snivi
June 13th, 2006, 08:57 AM
Of coruse, welcome to the club! ^^

Kasumi_chan
June 13th, 2006, 08:58 AM
Thanks! I like yours too! ^__^
AQlso thanks for letting me join!

Chikara
June 13th, 2006, 09:08 AM
So, kasumi-chan, whats ur favorite song? I like Time Will Tell the bestest =3

Lucy Lu
June 13th, 2006, 06:59 PM
Welcome Kasumi-chan. ^^ Well I am listening to her new album. It is soo good. <3 Other than her songs that I listened to already...there are other songs I really love. Like Wings, Kairo, One Night Magic, Nichiyo No Asa, and Blue. =3 Those songs rule!

I agree with you .:Teresa:. Time Will Tell is a awesome song. ^^

Chikara
June 14th, 2006, 05:01 AM
You dont have to type my dots when you say my name, Lucy! lol (I didnt want them there)

I just heard a new song. First Love. Grreeeeat song! ^-^

Lucy Lu
June 14th, 2006, 11:44 PM
Oh okay, I won't type the dots then. Sorry about that. XD I will remember to do that. ^^

Omg First Love is a wonderful song! Totally pretty. ^^

I think Ultra Blue is a great CD! She outdid herself this time. I just love it. Now I just need the CD for my collection. =3

Snivi
June 15th, 2006, 03:27 AM
I like it as well.

Can't wait till I have a different car so I can listen to it when I drive.

Lucy Lu
June 15th, 2006, 10:32 PM
Yay! That is awesome that you liked it too. ^^ I hope you will get the car that was a CD player in there. XD So far in my car...I have her Single Collection vol 1. in there. I might have to wait til next month to get my own copy of Ultra Blue though. *sigh* Dumb bills. >>;

Snivi
June 15th, 2006, 10:34 PM
I know how that is I am saving to move.

But I will have her CDs soon enough.

Lucy Lu
June 15th, 2006, 10:41 PM
Ah, yeah got to save your money so you can move.

Yay, that is the spirit! ^^ Someday I will too have all of her CDs.

Snivi
June 15th, 2006, 10:42 PM
At least I have them on my computer for now.

Lucy Lu
June 15th, 2006, 10:49 PM
Yup, yup that is the best thing. ^^ That will hold you over til you get her CDs.

Snivi
June 15th, 2006, 11:14 PM
I will probably get the single collection first.

Lucy Lu
June 15th, 2006, 11:31 PM
Awesome choice! Go for that one. ^^ Yeah but when I do get all of her CDs, it will become a time that I will have the same song about two or three times. Which I don't mind at all. Like for instance I got her Single Collection...if I get First Love...I ended up listening to Movin' On Without You, Time Will Tell, Automatic, First Love about twice. Same thing will happen to the other CDs, but I really don't care. I just love her music so much. <3

Snivi
June 15th, 2006, 11:33 PM
I like to pick one song and listen to it over and over. XD

Lucy Lu
June 15th, 2006, 11:37 PM
Hehe, me too. I do that all the time. XD

Snivi
June 15th, 2006, 11:38 PM
It's really fun, espeically with a really good song.

Lucy Lu
June 15th, 2006, 11:44 PM
Tell me about it. I think I heard one of her songs like about fifty times in one day. Yes I repeated it about fifty times. XDDDD

Snivi
June 15th, 2006, 11:44 PM
I have done that XD!

Especially with First Love & Addicted

Lucy Lu
June 15th, 2006, 11:59 PM
XDD! I think I did it with Movin' On Without You and Sakura Drops. Also, I think One Night Magic and Nichiyo No Asa.

Snivi
June 16th, 2006, 12:04 AM
I have not listened to those last 2 yet.

Chikara
June 16th, 2006, 04:22 AM
New Car/ Moving to another house talk makes me feel insignificant again...14<30 14<25 XD

I just listened to her whole Exodus CD last night. I think the song Wrokout is kinda wierd, but I did like Easy Breezy(I listened to them while I drew Edo last night! lol)

Snivi
June 16th, 2006, 09:59 AM
I like some of that CD but I like her others better.

Lucy Lu
June 17th, 2006, 10:17 AM
I have not listened to those last 2 yet.
Ah, well if you get a chance listen to them. They are soo great! <3

Yeah Exodus is good(I am still going to get it), but her other CDs are better. And I hope I will have them all! =D

Snivi
June 22nd, 2006, 07:16 AM
I will when I get the chance to.

Kirameki
June 22nd, 2006, 07:39 AM
Hooray, a Utada Hikaru Fan Club. Is it OK if I can join? ^^ My fave album is Distance, and my fave song is "For You (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZMG4iD_D-U)." ^_^

Snivi
June 22nd, 2006, 07:42 AM
Of course! Welcome to the club! ^^

Kirameki
June 22nd, 2006, 05:16 PM
Of course! Welcome to the club! ^^
Thank you! I've always wanted to join a Hikki Fan Club! ^-^ OK... telling by the past posts, you guys had a LONG discussion about your fave songs. I'm gonna list out the ones I really like. XD

For You, SANGURASU/Sunglasses, Passion, Sakura Drops, Simple and Clean, Addicted to You, Eternally, Hayatochiri, Uso Mitai I Love You, COLORS, Be My Last, Time Will Tell, ASAP, Tokyo Nights, Time Limit, Keep Tryin', Play Ball, Kotoba Ni Naranai Kimochi, Devil Inside, Easy Breezy, Hotel Lobby, Kremlin Dusk, Another Chance, Kettobase!, Wait and See, Can you Keep a Secret?, First Love, In My Room, and so much more. XD

I also like some of her songs from Ultra Blue, and Cubic U. ^^ The very first song I heard from Hikki was "Simple and Clean." (I guess it's the same for you guys, huh? XD) But, I started to get Hikki-Songs obsessed when I heard "Can You Keep a Secret?" and "First Love." Then, I fell in love with Sakura Drops. <3 But, when I heard "For You" and "SANGURASU" (I know it's called "Sunglasses," but I just like calling it "SANGURASU"), they became my permanent faves, and I became addicted to them. "Passion," "Addicted to You," and "Sakura Drops" would be the songs I'd be addicted to next. *sigh* Well, sorry for the long intro of myself. I'm just... a big fan of Hikki's music. (I even liked her songs without Kingdom Hearts! I don't even have Kingdom Hearts... ^^; ) And, it makes me happy to join a Utada Hikaru Club, so I know that I'm not the only Hikki Fan around. So, I hope I enjoy being a part of here. ^_^

Lucy Lu
June 25th, 2006, 10:08 PM
Oh awesome! Man all of those songs you mentioned...I really, really love. <3 Oh yes...her new album...it is really good. I definetly need to get it for my collection, but til that comes...I just downloaded the album and listen to it. :3

I am so glad there is another fan out there. ^^

Snivi
June 26th, 2006, 04:07 AM
I wonder just how many songs Hikki has.

Chikara
June 26th, 2006, 05:58 AM
Many, many. I dont think I could count that high...Ill have to google it! *runs off to google*

EDIT::Well, she has 18 albums, but thats all I found