PDA

View Full Version : What Pokemon Type Do You Like Best?

DratiniLover
March 20th, 2006, 11:57 AM
WHAT POKEMON TYPE DO YOU LIKE BEST?:classic:

Egyptian Sphinx
March 20th, 2006, 12:08 PM
The best pokemon typr I like is the fire type. As fire pokemon rock!

DratiniLover
March 20th, 2006, 12:22 PM
I'm not sure what my favourite pokemon type is...:D

Fl0W:HHGURU
March 20th, 2006, 02:25 PM
On my gameboy versions i like using electric pokemon, on my gamecube games i love using big fire pokemon like arcanine hehehe

Merovin
March 20th, 2006, 02:28 PM
Dragon and Fire Tyeps - They just simply rock!

shanecdavis
March 21st, 2006, 06:58 AM
It's a tie between Dragon and Steel. Both types resist a lot of other types, are strong against a lot of other types, and only weak to a few other types.

Smarties-chan
March 21st, 2006, 07:02 AM
I'd say Water and Poison types.
Water types beat most others in defences and are more ''flexible'' than steel types when it comes to movesets. Steel types also seem to lack special defense x_x

Poison types on other hand are often very good physical fighters. I know there are much better physical battles than Arbok and Crobat for example, but I want to give them a chance. Besides, I like the colours of most poison type Pokémon _^^

DratiniLover
March 21st, 2006, 08:19 AM
I like dragon type, too! :)

Squeegee Beckenheim
March 21st, 2006, 08:35 AM
This is more of a Pokemon General question so I will move it there now seeing as there isn't one already.

MOVED

Linoone
March 21st, 2006, 08:59 AM
I'd say electric, fire and normal types(yeah, normal, go figure why) XD*faints*

EgiFuX
March 21st, 2006, 09:18 AM
my fav types are:
steel
fighting
psichic
and ofcourse dragon

Light_Azumarill
March 21st, 2006, 09:48 AM
*raises hand* Oh, I like many types, though I think my favorite is probably a tie between Ice and Poison. There's really no poison pokemon that I don't like, plus, as Smarties said, I like the colors (I'll just take this moment to say that PURPLE ROCKS!! *ahem*). ^^ As for Ice, it has always been my favorite type, as I like ice for some reason. o.o Ice and snow are beautiful things that I enjoy in my life, so I have a certain appreciation for them.

Scizor_Lover
March 21st, 2006, 10:08 AM
Fire and Steel they rock!

Inverted Sceptile
March 21st, 2006, 10:21 AM
I'd Say that my favs are grass and dragon, rather simple by my avvie and so on oO

Alter Ego
March 21st, 2006, 10:44 AM
Like nyah, favourite types? That's hard because...well, there are pokémon I like in every type. But, I do have a few favourites, namely Poison and Grass.

Grass because...well, come on; there's Cradily (Which can pwn any given Fire type by the way. xP), Victreebel, Exeggutor, and Jumpluff all at once. How could I not love it? *Huggles grass types* Not to mention that Grass types bring us cool moves like Leech Seed and Sleep Powder, and have a wide variety of statlines, all the way from fast-paced sweepers like Sceptile and Exeggutor to solid tanks like Cradily and Venusaur. Yeah, for some reason I tend to be pro-nature in games, even though I'm hardly a greenpeace fanatic or anything like that IRL. xD

Poison because, as certain others have mentioned, they have really neat colouring, and I don't think that there's a single Poison type which I haven't liked (Although to be honest, Dustox doesn't appeal as much to me as the others) and there are some really cute ones like Victreebel, Koffing, Weedle, Tentacruel, Haunter, Zubat, and Muk there, so yeah. Besides, poison types have a tendency to be great physical walls while still enjoying fairly high Attack stats, so I like them from a strategic point of view. Oh, and poisoning opponents is fun. >D

So yeah, those are my favourites. I'd have said Water because there are lots of pokémon in that type that I like too, not to mention their wide usefulness from a strategic point of view, but it's such an incredibly wide and, in my opinion, over-represented type that there are also several mellow, non-descript filler pokémon among them which I would rather have seen left out, and that kind of spoils it for me. ~_~ Ice is nice too, but when you have to trudge home through it every day and it gives you colds and all that loveliness it kind of looses part of its charm. xD

Psycho
March 21st, 2006, 11:09 AM
Psychic and Dark for me.

Psycho

coachwhipneoship
March 21st, 2006, 11:12 AM
Hmmmmm....
I don't really have one. I guess Electric, Fire, Psychic, Ice....they're pretty neat. If I were a pokemon, I'd probably want to be one of those types. Still, my favorites are varied and come from all different types.

Imagination Ninja
March 21st, 2006, 12:34 PM
I like Fire types the most , i just love fire pokemon. my other favorites would be, Normal, Dark, electric, and grass,.

JAG
March 21st, 2006, 03:51 PM
Psychic and Dark!
Though I do also like Dragon-types... :D

Himawarii
March 21st, 2006, 04:03 PM
Water,grass,ice and normal type Pokemon rock =P

especially water and normal ;p

ashley ketchum
March 22nd, 2006, 01:15 AM
i love water pokemon. a lot of them is very beautiful.

Fear
March 22nd, 2006, 01:37 AM
Ghost and Poison are my bases for any team.
Ive also used Fire and Water,but i am not as good with them as i am with Ghost/Poison.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 22nd, 2006, 02:18 AM
Electric Pokemon are above you all. =D

Twilight Itachi X
March 22nd, 2006, 06:56 AM
It's Fire and Electric types for me.

Mari-Ashley
March 22nd, 2006, 07:10 AM
I like electric and dark/ghost types best.

LelandLancaster
March 22nd, 2006, 07:33 AM
My favorites are steel! Yum yum! All that metal is great.

Uberleetpokemanmaster
March 22nd, 2006, 06:29 PM
I like wendys
It aint gots nothun om da king doe

Barboach
March 22nd, 2006, 06:45 PM
i really like the Electric, Phychic, and bug types :D

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
March 30th, 2006, 11:06 AM
I love Water and Grass types the most

:t003:Dark Venusaur

JX Valentine
March 30th, 2006, 12:04 PM
I'm more of a Ghost, Normal, and Water girl myself. Ghost because all of the Pokemon are creepy-cool and useful to boot (Yay for Gengar!), Normal for the huge movepools (useful for in-game teams), and Water because there's just so much I can do with one Water-type. No team I've ever created hasn't boasted a Water-type in some way, shape, or form, even Netbattle teams.

coachwhipneoship
March 30th, 2006, 12:36 PM
Fire, water, electric, & ice, probably..

Kalylia
March 30th, 2006, 02:36 PM
I'm a big fan of Psychic. I can't help myself. Psychic and Electric. *drools over Raichu and Mew*

Then again, if the Pokemon is cute, I'm going to catch it and cuddle it unmercifully.... :P

Xtacy
March 30th, 2006, 07:28 PM
I love Ground type Pokemon the most.

Gary, the Magic Fairy
March 30th, 2006, 10:22 PM
water and ice, and maybe electric

NineTails
March 31st, 2006, 07:40 AM
There's loads of cute ones in all of the pokemon types....but I like eletric,physic,water,fire....oh! I give up! I like all of them ;)

April 1st, 2006, 12:24 AM
I will have to go with Rock types. They have always had a place on my teams.

Drew
April 1st, 2006, 03:29 PM
I like fire and electric the most. ^^

Natsuki
April 3rd, 2006, 07:57 PM
My favorite Pokemon type is Water. :3 While I don't completely adore every single Water Pokemon, it's still my favorite type to use in the games. Plus I love the ocean and swimming and stuff, so Water types are more appealing to me, they seem so playful! :3

~Kelsey

Alpham-A-Epsilons
April 4th, 2006, 04:41 PM
Any Water,Steel,Fire,Psychic types

Patamon_Master
April 5th, 2006, 03:59 AM
fear and mari-ashley r so right GHOST RULEZ FOO!

Toothache
April 5th, 2006, 05:01 AM
I like a lot of varied types, but my team always has to have at least a Psychic type and a Flying type.

BlisseysCharizard
April 5th, 2006, 05:08 AM
Steel.....No Doubt! Pyschic and Fire are also Good Types

AquaLeaderMatt
April 5th, 2006, 05:39 AM
Dark Type is easily the best.

pokepac
April 5th, 2006, 06:38 AM
The Pokemon Type I like best is probably have to be Electric because most of the pokemon I like are electric.

Scene
April 5th, 2006, 05:20 PM
My favorite type is Psychic.
Gardevoir is the best. :cool:

xScene

joyce : the fluffy pirate~
April 6th, 2006, 03:27 AM
My fave type is the normal type -> Eevee :classic:

mini34
April 6th, 2006, 12:37 PM
Water! I love water pokemon!

♀Pure_Angel♀
April 7th, 2006, 04:07 AM
I like grass types they are really cute! O_^

Mouse
April 7th, 2006, 04:31 PM
I like fire and dark. Fire is the only type where I like ALL of the Pokémon and fire is so appealing anyway. As for dark, it's...well... cool. Simple as that XD

In addition, there's a good amount of fire and dark canids, and I love canids, so...

Xtacy
April 10th, 2006, 12:25 PM
Well, I'll put in my own input here. My favourite type is Ground. Maybe it's the Pokemon in them (dugtrio, Nidoking), or maybe it's the great moves (Fissure, though not good in battle, is still awesome, and Earthquake). BUt I just love Ground types either way.

In 2nd comes Fighting and Flying.

pikeevee
April 10th, 2006, 03:01 PM
Dragon, followed by fire and bug. *hugs heracorss and charizard*