PDA

View Full Version : The Citadel of Chaos

hell-houndoom
March 21st, 2006, 08:51 AM
story
Long ago during the time of the great pokemon wars, chaos was in control, no-one dared to defy them for those who were would be executed, every-one lived in fear, until one day a hero arose to fight the evil force, blessed with incredible power and even greater knowledge of sorcery, he managed to defeat the dark ones and save the earth. Ledgend states that afterwards he sealed all of his power and knowledge in one place should the world ever need it again. Most people believe this as a mear fairy tale but it is true and the same evil force from ten thousand years ago have returned and are trying to gain that power. However someone discovers this and tries to warn everyone, but no-one believes them except for a few. Now they have set out on a quest to defeat the dark ones known as the kumori and find the power sealed away in the Citadel of Chaos.

Basic Rules
Post your profile before anything, Each character is allowed a maximum of two weapons.Each character may have only one pokemon. You may give you character sorcery abbilities but not so much that it ruins the plot. New players may join after 15 posts but untill then a maximum of 6 (not including myself) but post your profile first. Try not to change the story line. Realationships are allowed aslong as they don't damage the story line to much. Enjoy yourself.Oh and respect each others oppinions even though constructive criitcism is welcome.
Form
this is the character form each member is asked to fill out

Name :
Nickname: (Optional)
Appearance: (You may provide an image)
Personality :
Past : (Optional)
Pokemon : ( One only please.)(and please provide gender of pokemon)
Weapon : ( 2 MAX.)
Other : (Optional)

Here's mine

Name:Robert
Nickname:Blades The Slayer/ Blades (for short)
Appearence:A tall male appears weak but has great inner strength,Brown hair with blackclothes wth fire makings on them,and a red cape( see my signature for an image)
Personality: ussually silent,only speaks when necessary or giving a command.Dark, keeps to himself prefers nights to day, a loner.He will ussually kill first and ask questions later, when he does think he thinks long and hard and ussualy comes up with the right answer.He is often quick to criticise and does not enjoy working with others but will if needs be.
Past: His parents were killed as a child and the only friend he had was his houndour,because of this his hatred grew and he grew an extreme hatred for the exeons,and his houndour was no different,they both desired revenge so they went into suclusion and perfected the chaos arts.
Pokemon: A Red Houndoom (male) the same from his child hood he has chaos power equal to his master
Weapon:He is not often caught with a weapon for he ussualy crushes his foe by his mastery of chaos sorcery but if needs be he calls upon the Doom Scythe, However he always carrys a dagger with strange markings on it

_Mighty Mawile_
March 29th, 2006, 10:34 AM
This sounds cool!

Name: Jewel
Nickname: Kiria the Kind
Appearance: A young girl with long light-blue hair that's tied in a ponytail. She's small for her age, most people think she's a 10 year-old. She has a favorite shirt that's light-blue, with purple jeans. She always carries a black purse that have... [I]emergency items![I] a.k.a: makeup supplies, a belt for wacking bullies!
Personality: Very hyper, especially when she is appolagising (cant spell! XD) to anyone. Can be very sweet, and always looks to the bright side of things. She packs a punch when someone is hurting herself or a friend... then you should watch out!
Past: After dealing with a dreaded fire that killed her grandmother and mother, she decided to go on a journy to find the someone/ something that killed her family. Along the way, she came across an oddly coloured Mudkip...
Pokemon: A yellow Mudkip that can breath an icy breath that, surprisingly, destroys fire! Can also use digging claws!
Weapon: She can rely on a staff that releases a beautiful, but dangerous bright light that iliminates all things within a 30 yard range (except for humans and pokemon).Can also make wishing dreams that come true. The staff is called: "Staff of Wishful Dreaming".

hell-houndoom
March 30th, 2006, 10:11 AM
thanks alot for joining. .

~*Nariko*~
April 1st, 2006, 09:38 AM
Sounds like fun! I'll join ^.^

Name: Kali
Appearance: She has messy, deep red hair that hangs just above her shoulders. Her eyes are sharp and a brilliant emerald green color. She usually wears a white t-shirt with a dragon design on the right side and baggy black pants. And, she always wears her black headband.
Personality: She's generaly calm and she's easy to make friends with, but she has a really bad temper and gets annoyed very easily. If her friends ever need help, they can always count on her to lend a helping hand.
Pokemon: A female Sneasel named Silver, due to the fact that it's covered in silver markings.
Weapon: Two swords and the ability to control and produce fire (Is this okay?)

Pineapple Pocky
April 1st, 2006, 05:41 PM
Name : Sora Uzimaki
Appearance: shoulder length spiky purple hair, black stripe under right eye, grey eyes, baggy black cargo shorts, blue tank top, blue and purple shoes. Here's my favorite pic of her:
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f280/GaaraFan360/KarasumodelItsagirlthough-scarall.gif

Personality: a spunky loud mouthed girl that usually only talks to a wolf, but when she gets to know someone she's her regular cheery self. But to strangers she's extremly quiet.

Past : Sora doesn't remember much about her past... except that her parents died a long time ago on a mysterious island and she's been living in Vermilion City ever since. After visiting that island to find her parents, and learning the truth she decided to head off anywhere life took her. She really has no destination... yet.

Pokemon: (Male Mightyena) Daisuke- A rather calm and steady wolf around others, but when alone he's got a fun and playful side. Dai doesn't really bother to talk with other pokemon or humans. The only thing he does is protect Sora. He's been friends with her since she was a child and he was a pup, and thev'e grown up like siblings.

Weapon: black Katana and silver Bo (metal pole)

Nigma
April 2nd, 2006, 03:15 AM
occ: Hey that thread looks cool! I want to say that it would be better if you add something to the plot because it looks so... short, you know. But by the way, i wanna join!

Name : Azami Shisato
Nickname: the forbidden
Appearance:
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a158/darknigma/Azami.jpg
Personality : Azami is a dark and most silent guy that likes to fight everything that moves, but since he has met his pokemon Azusa he has changed the ways. He is still dark but follows now a good way of life and he tries to protect the weaker persons in a very own style. He doesn´t like to speak about his past and about his future, and he didn´t have much friends in life but if he finds a friend, he will protect him against everything without care of his own life. He is stuborn, wild and sometimes shorttempered.
Past : Find it out! ^^
Pokemon : Azusa (see under sign-up sheet)
Weapon : A big and barbaric sword.
Other : He has the ability to become a phantom. In this state he has much sourcery-abilitys, but he hasn´t much experience with that. (some will show up in the adventure)

Name: Azusa
Pokemon: Flareon
Personality: Calm and strong. Likes to take care of Azami but he also likes combat. If Azami morphs into a phantom, Azusa is always a bit afraid of Azami because Azami then likes to kill everything that moves. Indeed she likes Azami very much and she likes the idea of beeing a human to be Azamis girl friend. But that´s a very good protected secret.

hell-houndoom
April 2nd, 2006, 07:20 AM
Great this will do fine for now

The sun was shining down on the small village and the wind blew in a coll breeze, people there seemed overfilled with joy, except for one. One person had heard the ledgend of the great one and his defeat of the kumori, most people believe this as a fairy tale but it is true and the kumori have returned but no-one believes him.

(in a house in the village a young but tall boy was packing his packpack)

"that should do for a while, we'll be able to make do with what we have" said the boy

"what do you think houndoom have we forgotten anything?"

"HOUND" Replied the bright fire red houndoom

"Right we best get going"

The boy and his houndoom left the house and walked into the lively city center, it seemed thatno-one could find nothing to do.

"hehe... I'm gonna miss this place, but we have no choice"

"come on lets go"

As they left the city gates and headed of towards the forest, the wind was strong but yet enjoyable the smell of flowers and morning dew filled the air, for the first time in months there was peace and quiet.

As they continued he noticed a storm coud coming in fast

" Ohh thats just perfect" He moaned sarcastically

"come on houndoom I see a cave ahead, lets hurry and get in before the stom begins"
The storm was worse than they thought when they got to the cave they were completely drenched

"could this day be any worse!"

OH by the way this will get a ton more interesting as the story progresses:classic:

~*Nariko*~
April 2nd, 2006, 11:41 AM
Kali and her loyal Pokemon sat down in the shade of a nearby tree to take a break from their exhausting adventure. It was a nice, sunny day, but from the looks of it, that wasn't going to last long. In the distance, she could see a large storm cloud moving quickly in her direction.

"Sneasel snee sneasel," the Sneasel known as Silver said, gesturing towards the storm cloud.

"Yeah, I know," Kali replied. "It's going to be a while before it reaches us, so lets have some lunch before we find a place to stay."

Silver nodded and watched impatiently as her trainer dug through her backpack, looking for something to eat. To Silver's delight, Kali pulled two apples and a sandwich out of her backpack. She split the sandwich in half and gave half of it to Silver, along with one of the apples.

Not long after they had began eating, they could see the cloud moving overhead. With a loud boom of thunder, it began raining. Kali quickly packed up her stuff and looked around for anything they could use as a shelter from the rain.

"Snee!" Silver exclaimed, pointing at a nearby cave.

"Good work, Silver," Kali praised. "We can stay there until it stops raining." Kali followed Silver into the cave and froze when she came face to face to a bright red Houndoom. "Uh.... maybe we should find somewhere else to stay...?"

Pineapple Pocky
April 2nd, 2006, 12:43 PM
Sora skipped through the streets of town. She didn't know exactly what town it was, and she really didn't care either. All she knew was she was headed somewhere. She just didn't know where yet. Since her family had died when she was little she didn't have any attachment to her home town, and she was pretty glad to get away from there anyway. Her big "brother" Daisuke, a huge silver and black mightyena that she had trained since she was a kid was pacing next to her. "Why are we here Sora? Shouldn't we be doing something useful?" "Quit complaining, we get to go wherever we want, and you'd rather be working?" "Well... not really." "Alright then!" she ran off ahead, she had spotted a forest.

Dozens of different pokemon species were crawling, climing, and flying around them, all headed under a tree or to their forest homes. "Clouds are coming our way." Daisuke said staring up at the sky. Sora smiled and kept walking. After a few minutes the clouds were overhead, and they were getting soaked.

Sora laughed at the sheet of rain around her. "Hehe... look Daisuke, a storm's starting!" she giggled splashing around in the water. The wolf sighed. "We better find somewhere to hide." he ducked under a tree and scanned the forest. "Look, there's a cave over there. We should go." he snorted running off in that direction. "Oh fine..." She chased after him, but they both hesitated at the mouth of the cave. Sora turned to Daisuke. "Did you hear that?" He nodded. "Uhh... hello?"

Nigma
April 2nd, 2006, 01:17 PM
"It´s always the same..." Azami said. "Everytime we try to go to another interesting adventure it´s raining..." he continued and walked from the way into the forrest. The wet water touched everything from his clothing but as he walked under a big tree it was better. [C´mon, we just hadn´t that much luck...] Azusa replied. Indeed they had visited many different places and they went through much adventures, but always they were followed by rain, storm and cold wind. [Hey look over there!] Azusa said quickly. As Azami looked into that direction he could see a cave where one person after another run in to hide and don´t get wet. "hmmm... there are two possibilitys..." [Which do you mean?] "All the pokemon and poeple know each other and they are friends or a group... or..." [Or what?] "Or it´s the biggest hap i´ve ever seen that everyone in this area has had the same idea..."

Azusa grinned. It was funny and mystery together and it was quiet interesting. [Should we hide in that cave too?] she asked. "Nope..." Azami answered. He looked some minutes around. "Do you see the very big tree in the front of the cave?" [Yup...] "Let´s climb up there. We can watch these poeple and get some rest. And it´s dry..." [Good idea...] It was some time ago since both started the adventure to find the Citadel of Chaos which was called that way in some mystery legends. They climbed up the tree and watched the cave and tried to hear what the persons where talking about.

Pineapple Pocky
April 3rd, 2006, 01:55 AM
Sora peeked into the cave, but couldn't see anything. "Hello?..." Daisuke walked deeper into the cave to come face to face with a sneasel, houndoom, and two people. He ran back out and sat beside Sora. "...I think it's time we went somewhere else..." Sora nodded and headed for the nearest tree.

She sighed and put her head in her hands. "Well... it looks like we're stuck out here for a while."

hell-houndoom
April 3rd, 2006, 07:40 AM
staring at the 14 year old girl and her sneasle who had just entered

" houndoom back off, you should save your energy" Rob said to his firey red houndoom "you're going to need it" he whispered under his breath

"now on to the matter at hand"

his attention back on the girl who had just entered the cave
" and who are you?"

RocketMemberMichael
April 3rd, 2006, 08:27 AM
Looks around "What the hell is goin' on 'ere!" turns to the houndoom "This doesnt look good!"

hell-houndoom
April 3rd, 2006, 08:55 AM
OK i don't mind others joining in but please read the rules and post you profile first

~*Nariko*~
April 3rd, 2006, 09:54 AM
Kali turned to the boy who had just spoken. "Uh..." she started. "My name's Kali. And this is my Pokemon, Silver. We were just looking for shelter from the rain and we wandered in here. Sorry if we disturbed you or anything."

<Yeah, sorry,> Silver said.

"Would it be okay if we stayed here until the rain stops?"

Nigma
April 3rd, 2006, 01:11 PM
"Always the same..." Azami said to the purple haired girl which came out of the cave and spoke to her pokemon. She had walked to the nearest tree and of course that was Azamis tree which was in front of the cave. Luckily Azami and Azusa had hidden in the tree, so it was hard for everyone to find them. "We are stuck out here too. So, tell me, who are you and why is everyone running into that cave? Is here something special?" he asked.

[I think you know the answer Azami...] "No i don´t and i want to know..."

Pineapple Pocky
April 3rd, 2006, 01:30 PM
Sora looked up to see a boy and a flareon up in the tree. "oh.. hey. There's nothing special in that cave, It's just the best place for shelter." She sighed again an looked back to the cave. "There's just two people and their pokemon in there." She looked back up to the boy. "What are you doing out here anyway?"

hell-houndoom
April 6th, 2006, 08:32 AM
Looking out at the sky, the future looked bleak. They couldn't get far in this weather.

"looks like were going to be here a while,.......we best go get some fire wood or we'll freeze."

"Houndoom!"

The red houndoom quickly came to its masters side, to notice him staring out at the rain.

"HOUND?" said the houndoom with a confused look on its face

"Come on, the sooner we get this done the better."

and with that they exited the shelter of the cave to see two people, one in tree. Robert stood and stared at them for a while.

"Come on houndoom this is more important" and with that they walked of

Pineapple Pocky
April 6th, 2006, 01:55 PM
Sora looked back up at the boy. "So are you looking for something important?" She knew she really wanted to ask him if he knew anything about a Citadel... But she didn't know much about it either.

In her town she heard stories about the strange place, but until recently she hadn't remembered it. After wandering alone for a while it just popped int oher head again. Now she couldn't forget it, mostly because Daisuke kept saying they should find it.

Nigma
April 7th, 2006, 04:43 AM
"Yes, we are searching the citadel of chaos, but i think that other poeple don´t know much about it." Azami said. [And on top of that she doesn´t know anything about that i think...] Azusa added. Indeed not much poeple knew about the real history about the citadel and what power it contains. The poeple which came out of the cave didn´t be interested in Azami or Azusa, so both got in a good sleeping postion. It wasn´t the first time they had to sleep in a situation like this and under this conditions. As a boy came out of the cave with a houndoom and looked at Azami a while, Azami got nervous. "Who are you looking at? Never seen a person sleeping in a tree?" [Calm down Azami, if i would see someone in a tree i would look that way too...] Azusa whispered to her Trainer.

hell-houndoom
April 7th, 2006, 06:20 AM
At the mention of the citadel Robert quickly turned around and went back.

"so you're looking for the citadel to"

Staring up at the sky wich seemed to be clearing and revealing a glorius burst of light.

"hehe, but how much do you know about it? because if you don't know what you're getting into you should go no further" Robert said with a serious look on his face.

"because we are not the only ones insearch of the citadel"

Pineapple Pocky
April 7th, 2006, 02:32 PM
"You know about the Citadel too?" Sora sighed. "Well it doesn't matter who else is looking for it, it's not like I have anywhere else to go."

hell-houndoom
April 8th, 2006, 03:05 AM
"hehe, Oh it does matter who is looking for it, because the evil from ten thousand years ago has returned and if they get their hands on the power locked away in the citadel, we'll have no chance of survival"

Xiaphear
April 8th, 2006, 04:38 AM
[hopefully i can still join in]
Name : Jonathan Sparrow
Nickname: Sparrow
Appearance: a rare kind in this pokemon world; an elven boy. his clothes are a second-hand archer suit and a brown fitting hat. he has a topaz necklace around his neck. he has bown eyes and dark brown hair.
Personality : allround friendly. but just do'nt piss him of.
Pokemon : Spearow - male
Weapon : his magic ( has the types of forest/earth/wind and acient, divided in multiple attacks) and his twin gun (both count as one weapon.)

suddenly a spearow settled down on roberts head and gave sora a filthy look. he looked right into her eyes and saw the grey nova.

"Spearow, where the heck did you go?!" said a voice coming out of the forest.

the spearow flew away without a warning and disappeared between the tree's

hell-houndoom
April 8th, 2006, 05:04 AM
hmmmm i'm not sure about the elven boy bit but otherwise yes your welcome to join, but please remember its humans and pokemon fighting against the kumori

Xiaphear
April 8th, 2006, 05:13 AM
[ ok than i'm half human/half elven....aren't you gonna reply again? my spearow just sat on yur head]

hell-houndoom
April 8th, 2006, 10:02 AM
hmm i'm not sure...ah what the heck welcome to this RPG

ok enough plesantries back to the RP

Pineapple Pocky
April 8th, 2006, 08:33 PM
Sora sighed. "Well whatever we have to do, I'm up for it 'cause I've never exactly been "surviving" out here anyway". Daisuke nodded in assisstance. "Yeah, I'm with you too Sora".

hell-houndoom
April 9th, 2006, 01:13 AM
"HOUND"growled the houdoom untrustfully

" Back off houndoom, If we're going to find the citadel we'll need all the help we can get"

"understand"

the houndoom just sat there for a while and eventually came to agree with its master ,and it joyfully replied

"HOUND"

"i'm glad you agree"

his attention now back on the girl

" I must ask, how many others know of the citadel?"

Nigma
April 9th, 2006, 01:08 PM
"I don´t know how much poeple are looking or know of the citadel, and i don´t care. I just know different thinks that are more or less important. There is only one important thing about what i am interested in and that is personal." [Azami, shut up! You are talking too much!] Azusa said. Azami looked at her for some moments. "Geez, you are right..." he said. He turned back to the boy with the houndoom. "What is your name? I went on many different adventures, but you seem to know much more about the citadel than i... We can make a deal. If you lead me to the citadel of chaos, i can protect you and help you."

[Azami...] Azusa was surprised to hear that from Azami. [... are you serious? We didn´t ever...] "I don´t care Azusa. It´s just for someone i have to protect, and if this guy agrees, i have to protect him too. Nothing special..." [...] Azami turned to the boy again. "I have forgotten to introduce myself. I am Azami the forbidden one, and this is my Pokemon Azusa. Nice to meet you..."

hell-houndoom
April 10th, 2006, 12:46 AM
"My name's robert but allot of people call me Blades, and I don't need protection, I need help and people who are skilled in combat."

"You interested?,"

Xiaphear
April 10th, 2006, 11:32 AM
before blades could get an awnser the same spearow retuned, it flew around at settled on blades's houndoom's backside.

it again looked into sora's eyes like he could see right through her.

"Aarg! where are you now? " some-one yelled out of the forest again, the same voice that was heard a few minutes ago.
a few branches broke and there was some happening coming out of the bushes.

suddenly the head of a boy stuck out of the bushes and ended up looking right into houndoom's eyes.

"errrrr....n..n...n..nice houndoom?" the boy said frightned.
he saw a brown thing sitting on its back, it caught his atention.
"Spearow?....why do u alw--...never mind. come here buddy" he said again, as his spearow flew away , circled around some times and landed on the boy's head.
the boy looked up and he saw two boys and two boys....

"uhm...hi.....uhh coulkd you help me i'm kindda stuck in this bush" the boy asked embarresed.

Pineapple Pocky
April 10th, 2006, 01:48 PM
Sora stared at the strange boy for a moment. "He sure is clumsy..." Daisuke muttered staring at him too. "Uh... sure I'll help." she said grabbing his arm and pulling him out. "Are you okay?"

hell-houndoom
April 11th, 2006, 08:42 AM
before the boy could answer blades quickly butted in

"heres a better question...who are you and what were you doing just now?"

He asked while keeping his hand over what appeared to be a dagger holded around his waist.

Xiaphear
April 11th, 2006, 12:15 PM
the boy smiled. quickly revived.

"ahhhh you see me as a threat?, don't worry." he said sarcasticly.

"i am Jonathan Sparrow, í'm a gun-man, of the town a few miles away from the dark forest in the east" Sparrow siad.
"but friends call me Sparrow, that is if you are a friend to me?" he added.

Sparrow looked at Sora, as he whispered; "hmm...empty eyes".
he turn back to Blades that was still holding his hand before his dagger.

"why are you so tense?, you don't trust me?......i know something....what about a little man to man battle? i won't use weapons and you can use your dagger.
so wadda you say?" he suggested.

"but, i said nothing about not using my magic" he whispered to himself with a little smile.

Pineapple Pocky
April 11th, 2006, 12:38 PM
"Empty eyes?" Sora repeated to herself. "Forget them Daisuke, let's go." "Right behind you" he growled. Sora headed off deep into the trees, and hopefully out of their sight. "We'll see for ourselves what this citadel is all about." Daisuke still looked unsure. "Well... that boy with the houndoom said it might be dangerous. Are you sure your up to after what happened to... ..." he stopped when she gave him a warning glance. "...Nevermind. Let's just find it."

Nigma
April 11th, 2006, 12:46 PM
"Ok Blades, my name is Azami. Remember it, i won´t repeat it again..." Azami said. He ignored the clumsy boy and followed the girl. "Hey where are you going?" he asked her. [The same question i could ask you Azami. We should do the same and leave these crazy poeple. Theyy don´t know anything about the citadell.]

Pineapple Pocky
April 11th, 2006, 01:06 PM
Sora and Daisuke turned to the boy they saw in a tree before. "Well I don't need any help to find the Citadel, I just needed info." Daisuke bared his fangs at them for a moment, then trotted off toward the bushes. Dai called back to her. "Come on Sora, let's get out of here." Sora still hesistated for a moment to talk to the boy. "Well... I guess we'll see you at the citadel?"

hell-houndoom
April 12th, 2006, 12:12 AM
blades stood tense for a minute then relaxed

" I don't need to prove myself to you, or anyone else for that matter."

he noticed his houndoom eying the spearow with an attack in mind

"Houndoom....leave them we have to go find out more about the where abouts of the citadel.

his houndoom quickly came to his side, his mind now focused on the task at hand

"and I know just where to start........the ancient ruins."

then they both walked off, but blades then looked back at the boy and with somewhat remorse he said

"you can come with us if you want............but DON'T get in our way"

Pineapple Pocky
April 12th, 2006, 12:57 PM
Sora gave a quick wave to the friendly boy and his flareon, then dashed off after Daisuke. "Dai, where are you going?" He stopped for a moment to let her catch up. "The villagers back home were always talking about the citadel, and I think I know how to get there!"

Xiaphear
April 13th, 2006, 08:58 AM
Sparrow watched as sora and Blades left.
"Sooooooo......what to do now?....you gort an idead flareon boy?" he asked.

Nigma
April 13th, 2006, 01:44 PM
Azami followed the girl with some distance. "Where is she going? Do they know some things we don´t know?" [That seems to be correct. We just know some parts of the puzzle, like the traps in the citadel. It´s a good desicion to follow one of these Azami.] "I think so too Azusa." [What is with the boy, called Sparrow?] "Just ignore him. I have no interest in him now..." [But what´s if he can help us?] "Later Azusa..."

Pineapple Pocky
April 13th, 2006, 01:57 PM
Sora trailed off behind the leading Mightyena as they swept through the forest. Sora could feel something strange near her, but she ignored it and continued on her way. "Dai... you sure you know where your going?" He nodded silently and ran ahead again. "Maybe we should ask another pokemon..." she said nervously. "We don't wanna get lost." "Fine, but I know I'm right." he grunted trotting off into a clearing and scaning for other animals.

hell-houndoom
April 14th, 2006, 12:13 AM
meanwhile in an old cityblades was looking for some sort of answers, about the citadel.

"where could it be?....houndoom do you know?"

but the houndoom merely shook his head as he was as confused as his master. The ancient ruins were supposed to hold the secret of the citadel somewhere. But the something caught blades eye, it was an old chapel which looked like a meteor hit it, and something was telling him that the answers lie in there. As they walked down the chapel blades tripped over something.

"what was that?"

then looked down to find a trp door with a stair way leading into the darkness.

"houndoom, I think we found what we're looking for, lets go"

As they descended the stairway it became more and more difficult to see, so Blades stopped and closed his eyes, suddenly his hand began to glow with a crimson, fire red, and black aura around it and became lit up into a luminous flame. They quickly continued there descent and ended up in a large chamber with a stone tablet in the centre of the room. They walked over to read it but it was in an ancient language, but strangely enough blades undersud it perfectly.

it read

"Where the sea meets the earth, Where the earth meets the sky,
At the centre of the temple is where you'll find your prize,
Beware the darkness where shadows lie,you must tread catiously or for certain you'll die,
No armour can save you no potion restores,
Stay true to the light and choose the right doors"

And for a while blades merely stood there amazed at what he had found, they both hurried out of the chapel and back to where the others were but by the time he got there they had all left.

" If they're trying to find the citadel, they'll need to know what we found out.....we have to find them"

but houndoom sent a telepathic message to his master
["But are you sure this is the place they were?"]

Xiaphear
April 15th, 2006, 04:38 AM
Sparrow tapped on blades shoulder, busy eating a lettace and ham sandwich
"*chew* uhmm....*swallow*...yo, blades right? where's the rest of our gang? that isif i can join?" he asked " by the way....you want a sandwich too?, i've got some sausages for your houndoom aswell..." he continued.

waiting for a responce hit attention was caught by the black staicase in the ground, a few meters away from his position.
["now,where did i saw that before?"] he asked himself
Sparrow suddenly became as white as a sheet.
"d...d...d...did you open that staircase?" he asked blades while still gazing towards the hole.

hell-houndoom
April 15th, 2006, 05:21 AM
"you don't know where the others are........oh this is bad!" he said, looking at sparrow,then he looked of in the direction of the ocean.

"If we don't find them we can only hope they are prepared,"Blades said wile going over what he had fond out in his mind, and then it hit him he knew where to go

"Come on we have to hurry" he shouted back at sparrow whilst running off to the ocean

Xiaphear
April 24th, 2006, 07:32 AM
"Yo i asked you something!!!!!!" Sparrow yelled, but blades was already to far away to hear his call.
*sign* "warriors...there all the same" Sparrow said as he followed blades towards the ocean.

hell-houndoom
April 25th, 2006, 07:21 AM
After a while Blades remembered he had left sparrow, he was about to go back but then noticed that he wasn't that far behind. Blades was impressed that he had managed to keep up but he wasn't going to let him know that, instead he merely shouted

"What took you so long!"

Xiaphear
April 26th, 2006, 11:16 AM
"hey , it's not my fault you suddenly ran off" Sparrow shouted back to blades.
he ran towards the hill blades was standing untop off, when he was finally up, he looked around.
*gasp* "beautifull view up here....by the way, thank you for waiting..." he said with his tired voice.

hell-houndoom
April 27th, 2006, 06:55 AM
staring of into the sky Blades was wondering what happeded to the others but quickly recalled the matter at hand

"Don't thank me yet"

he stared back up ate the sky

"The Dividing Mountain is still along way from our current position.""

Xiaphear
April 28th, 2006, 04:34 AM
"what mountian?, i never heard of it.....the only mountian i know is the Palagos Cliff."
Sparrow said confused.

looking into the deep blue sky, he noticed something shiny falling with high speed towards the position where blades was standing right now.

"Blades look out....." he said followed by a strong wind that pushed Blades aside.

the shiny object flew right into the ground. it had an little note attached to it.
Sparrow grabbed the piece of paper and started with reading.

" if you want to see your pitifull friends alive again , you better stay out off our way!".
" I think our 'friends'are kidnapped" Sparrow replyed too the letter. "blades?" he continued after he noticed that blades was gone.

*sign* "every one's disappearing?" he asked.

hell-houndoom
April 28th, 2006, 07:17 AM
Blades quickly arose from the bush sparrow had blown him into. He looked angrilly at sparrow and then at the object on the ground and all his anger melted away.

"It's them, they'r going to try and get to the citadel"

He quickly checked to make sure houndoom was alright and looked back at sparrow.

"Have you heard the legend of the dividing mountain?"

Xiaphear
April 30th, 2006, 02:32 AM
( you posted twice o-O)

dividing mountian?

"no never heard of it, is that a problem?" Sparrow asked as he looked up.
"someone's gliding up there...and it looks like he's about to throw more of those black arrow thingies!" Sparrow noticed.

spearow wanderd off again....he ran into houndoom, and suddenly changed his mind and direction.

hell-houndoom
April 30th, 2006, 02:42 AM
Blades looked up and then sighed

"no problem"

He drew his arm back and quickly flung it across his body in the direction of the glider. Botls of Black and Red lightning shot out at the glider from his fingertips.

"now that thats taken care of on to more important things. Th leend of the dividing mountain is old and cursed. It states that there is one mountain that is half on land and half in the sea, and reaches to the highest heavens, and inside lurks incredable power that is where the citadel is hidden"

Looking around to make sure no-one was listening in

"And I know where it is"

Xiaphear
May 1st, 2006, 06:02 AM
great i'm stranded with a show-off, with an houndoom and some fireworks up his sleeve ,and telling fairy tales. ow well, let's play along.

"y..y..yeah, ok" Sparrow siad stuttering. "so where's that 'mountian' you're talking about? and what the heck was that magice fireworks of yours?. it looked like red light and darkness magic, but i'm not sure." he continued.

spearow jumped on sparrow's shoulder and looked around nervously.
"what's wrong spearow?" sparrow asked.
the spearow suddenly calmed down and closed its eyes.

hell-houndoom
May 1st, 2006, 06:16 AM
" Your partially correct it was a kind of magic, it was chaos sorrcery, an ancient and deadly art that combines dark and light"

Then closed his eyes reliving old memories inside his mind,

" to master chaos sorcerry is a painfull task, And those who have are few, you might say we're a dying race. Even houndooms got equal power to mine"

Slowly coming back to reality.

"anyway the dividing mountain is 20 miles North West of our current position"

His attention quickly rose to the sky

" Great nightfall's coming soon, we'll move alot faster by the cloak of shadows, Come on its no safe to stay in one place for to long."

Xiaphear
May 1st, 2006, 10:39 AM
when blades finished Sparrow was already walking towards the north-west. with spearow flying right behind him.

"are you coming, it's no fun out here at dark!" sparrow yelled

looking at the impression on blades's face, Sparrow knew he was disturbed by him.

maaayyyybbbeee i moved to fast

spearow still flew beside him. a eventually landing on his shoulder.

"what do you think , is that grassy plain a good spot to set camp?" Sparrow asked yelling.

hell-houndoom
May 2nd, 2006, 07:27 AM
"were not setting up camp, i told you we can move faster by night. My chaos magic can easily take us there at night fall"

Blades suddenly realised that he is probably tired from all the work

" But if you need rest we can stop here, its your choice"

Blades suddenly felt the need to wash his mouth out, he'd never done that before.

Xiaphear
May 9th, 2006, 04:37 AM
"okay, but are you sure i'm allowed?" nick asked, just in case.

"but i guess your right.....your chaos and my wind magic can take us there in half an hour."

spearow flew of again, and began to circle around.

"i read a lot, so that's why i know chaos and wind are a good combo. it's named the chaos cyclone when you use it in battle. its in.....wait a minute......*rumble*....ahhhh found it. it's in this book if you don't believe me."

the book said;
in battle and field tactics;
if you use magic of any kind you can fuse them in each other untill a bigger more powerfull attack is born. there are some fusions who have the abillity to help out out side a battle aswell....
further in the book.
for choas-wind;
battle;
chaos cyclone: a big cyclone build up by partical of both chaos and wind.
out;
delta movement: an easy and fast way to travel through air.

"see, not everything I say or know is rubbish" he replyed too the book

hell-houndoom
May 9th, 2006, 07:04 AM
Blades quickly flicked through the book to check fo any danger, and after a short time he was done.

"everything looks fine"

Looking back at sparrow he thinks to himself

"Mabye he's not as clueless as i thought"

Then remembers whats going on and for the first time in a long time smiles

"lets begin"

suddenly his entire body and houndoom's were surrounded by an aura of red black and white.

" lets see what you can do"

Xiaphear
May 9th, 2006, 11:57 AM
heheh impressive

"okey, let's!" sparrow siad as he closed his eyes.

suddenly you couldn't hear the wind blow anymore.
and a white/greenish light was engulfing sparrow's hands.
he opened his eyes and they where as green as the light itself.
"spearow! circle!" he yelled at spearow.
and spearow began with flying around sparrow.
the circles he made began to form a few winds.

sparrow stepped out. "spearow that's enough, now blades aim your magic on these winds"
he siad. "trust me, i know the book as good as i know walking"

hell-houndoom
May 10th, 2006, 07:18 AM
" Very well hold on tight"

Blades closed his eyes and began focusing his energy and houndoom did the same, the aura surrounding them grew stornger , stronger , and stronger still.

" Ready houndoom, here goes"

"CHAOTIC BLAST!"

and the aura was focused into a single blast that murged with the cycloned as it consumed all of them