PDA

View Full Version : What Pokemon would you like by your side in real life?

ScReWed ForcE
March 22nd, 2006, 08:14 PM
Yes, what pokemon would you like to be your buddy if you could have one in REAL LIFE?

I would like a Pikachu or a Elekid, you?

Zelos
March 22nd, 2006, 08:35 PM
Well, my favorite Pokemon is Espeon, so I would like it as a partner, if possible. ^^;

Egyptian Sphinx
March 22nd, 2006, 08:40 PM
If Pokemon were real. I'd would prefer Shadow Lugia as my pokemon partner

C.Victoria
March 22nd, 2006, 09:06 PM
God, I'd love to own a real Pokémon...but it's tough to decide which. Though, I guess it'd probably have to be something small and easy to look after, like Eevee or Skitty. ^_^

djvolcom
March 22nd, 2006, 09:25 PM
Houndoom, its a good sidekick for an assassin

Orca
March 22nd, 2006, 09:54 PM
Oh man! Thats a hard question!

It would be nice to have my own dragon to fly around on, so Charizard. Lugia could be wishful thinking ...
Umberon would be nice.

Barboach
March 22nd, 2006, 10:45 PM
In a tie between the three, i would have Chimecho, Electrode, or Forretress to be my buddy ^^

Fear
March 23rd, 2006, 12:12 AM
Lol thats easy.
Gengar.
Ill just choose one because of the fact that there are way too many Ghost and Poison pokemon i could list xD.

Eon-Rider
March 23rd, 2006, 12:17 AM
I'd want Houndoom to be my partner. He looks awesome.

Pikachuu!
March 23rd, 2006, 12:39 AM
It would have to be a Pikachu, or a Squirtle.... because both of them just plain out rule.

Ibuberu
March 23rd, 2006, 01:14 AM
Feebas, definately.O_O

I mean, I've always wanted a real Feebas. Like, they'd obviously make an great partner.^0^ Being so cute and prettyful and adorable and cuddly and wonderful and prettyful...*goes on and on*

~Rene~
March 23rd, 2006, 01:38 AM
I want Blaziken or Pikachu by my side. Because he is awesome.

Mari-Ashley
March 23rd, 2006, 02:00 AM
Either Pikachu or Raichu... can't really decide. I love both. Then again, I could start out with Pikachu and have it evolve later.

coachwhipneoship
March 23rd, 2006, 06:01 AM
If I could have pokémon by my side in the real world, I'd want it/them to be my favorites!
Maybe a Manectric, or any of the Eeveelutions, or Ninetales, or Mantine, or Vileplume!

[edit]: Ok, some reasons are probably in order.
With Manectric, or any of the other 'dogs,' I'd just love to them him/her/them as a buddy, to do everything and anything with--all the things you could do with a real dog.
Mantine, for me, would be a dream to swim with. I love rays, and the way they move. To have a big, majestic, docile one as my friend and be able to swim (and fly!) with it? Amazing!
As for Vileplume...heh, I just love it.

espeongirl
March 23rd, 2006, 07:04 AM
my new fav plusle *too short*

Crystal Clair
March 23rd, 2006, 07:19 AM
If I could have a Pokemon by my side, I'd have a big Pidgeotto (so I can fly on it) and because it's my absolute favorite Pokemon. Then I'd have an Eevee because I've always wanted a furry creature other than a guinea pig.
I bet if I lived at home still, I could only keep the Pidgeotto because my dad would be allergic to the fur of the Eevee.

Teh Baro
March 23rd, 2006, 08:09 AM
Sneasel. Rocks, it's cool and it looks somewhat like bohemian. I like that

Scizor_Lover
March 23rd, 2006, 08:53 AM
i would have Scizor or a quilava

Light_Azumarill
March 23rd, 2006, 11:42 AM
It'd probably be a water pokemon, either a Marill/Azumarill (gee, never would've guessed that with my username 9_9), or maybe a Mudkip. I would only evolve a Mudkip to a Marshtomp though, a Swampert would just be too darn big to take care of! XD

Probably a Marill though. Cute, compact, and great for the hot and dry summers we have here. Not to mention, I'm quite afraid of fire, and what better pokemon to have than a water one!

Plus I love mice and bunnies. :3

mew2_v1
March 23rd, 2006, 11:59 AM
I would use Mightyena as guard dog and Mewtwo as partner

Trainer Rachel
March 23rd, 2006, 01:19 PM
Pikachu! ^_^ Mewtwo rocks, too.

PS mew2_v1 we have the same avatar, lol

Kurosaki
March 23rd, 2006, 02:26 PM
If I could have a Pokemon at my side, I'm more than positive I'd choose a Gardevoir.

H-Man #89995
March 23rd, 2006, 03:55 PM
Jumpluff. (And-this-is-the-message-I-have-to-put-for-it-is-too-small.)

Alpham-A-Epsilons
March 23rd, 2006, 04:01 PM
I want a Celebi and Lugia by my side but mainly Celebi

blastoise>you
March 25th, 2006, 10:37 PM
Blastoise, Nidoking and Flareon.....if pokemon were real though, how would I get a rare Moonstone though.....

Sanctuary
March 25th, 2006, 11:16 PM
I would want a Poochyena, which would evolve into a Mightyena (obviously). Also I would like an Eevee or Growlithe.. there's so many I would want.

Yuoaman
March 26th, 2006, 07:25 AM
I would want Treeko, he's so awsome!!!

Persona
March 26th, 2006, 07:29 AM
could be my trusty charizard, rayquaza or houndoom....maybe houndoom. O.o i wish that we could have one by our side in the real life....

Linoone
March 26th, 2006, 07:33 AM
well, my sig speaks for itself X3, as for other not mentioned down there, an arcanine would be nice ^^*faints*

Dark Shadow
March 26th, 2006, 07:47 AM
The top 3 for my side-by-side pokemon would be ninetales, houndoom, and rapidash. they're just so Cool!^_^

Feraligatr master
March 26th, 2006, 07:56 AM
Id like to have a totodile or treeko in reality.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
March 26th, 2006, 12:51 PM
My favorite Pokemon
1.)Charizard- to fly around
2.) Venusaur- I love it
3.) Blastoise- Blasters
4.) Marowak- I always loved it
5.) Gengar- Gots to have a Ghost type
6.) Mawile- love its teeth
7.) Vaporeon- its so cute
8.) Mightyena- have to have a fast Pokemon
9.) Chimecho- Psychic types
10.) Swampert- Mudfish
11.) Manectric- have to paralyze
12.) Lunatone-Astrology
13.)Umbreon- i dunno

:t003:Dark Venusaur

EgiFuX
March 26th, 2006, 01:21 PM
it would be good if i could to have metagross, aggron, rukario, salamance and deoxys by my side
my heart is broken because i know it will never come true

Aquall
March 26th, 2006, 03:39 PM
I'd have a blastoise, of couse. And, I just happen to be exactly as tall as a blastoise right now. (5 foot 3 inches)

yaminokaitou
March 27th, 2006, 03:51 PM
Espeon, probably.
Dragonite's my favorite, but he's just a little bit too big to be walking around with. I'd much prefer something smaller so I could carry it around if I wanted to.

code zerro the deluge
March 27th, 2006, 04:17 PM
mEW TO PLAY WITH. espeon to. blaziken and dragonite.

pikachu007
March 27th, 2006, 05:35 PM
Hmmm well my first one would be PIKACHU beacuse I love pikachu .Then it would be munchlax beacuse he could eat the foods I don't want like bread pudding .Then combusken because its cool & strong.

JX Valentine
March 27th, 2006, 06:17 PM
Either Haunter or Gardevoir. Both are my top favorites among favorites, and both have their own pluses about them. Gardevoir, for example, inherently make dedicated bodyguards (according to their 'dex entries), while Haunter apparently make excellent entertainment (alongside having sweet ghostly powers).

duffin
March 27th, 2006, 08:11 PM
I'd choose trrecko that would obviously elvole into sceptile cuz' he's fast
or maybe dusclops to scare people ^_^

palabok
March 27th, 2006, 08:18 PM
Linoone. Belly Drum and Extremespeed all of my challengers. :P

Lie Ren
March 28th, 2006, 06:47 AM
Mine would so be Pikachu. -^^- I love Pikachu.
*pets Pikachu plushie... which is...actually in her room right now... but thats not the point!*

Nitro
March 28th, 2006, 06:20 PM
i would love to hav an arcanine wth me or flygon cause both r crazy kool

Rai
March 28th, 2006, 06:30 PM
Raichu, Raichu and Raichu~ 8D

I would love many pokemon....I have far too many favorites ;;

Raichu, Cubone, Sandshrew, Jigglypuff, Clefairy, Growlithe, Oddish, etc.

Basically anything cute that I could huggle >:3

Drifblim
March 28th, 2006, 07:49 PM
Probably a Fearow. That way I'd fly anwhere I want. It'd be a change to surprise a PC member by showing up!

Silverwing
March 28th, 2006, 08:00 PM
I'd like an Umbreon by my side as a pet. Lugia would be too big to fit in the house and walk around the street. O_O

EmberGryphon
March 28th, 2006, 08:34 PM
I'd have a meowth, an arcanine, and a charizard... ^^

grandmaster192
March 29th, 2006, 05:13 AM
My teah would be

Dragonite
scizor
skarory
swampert
milotic
ralts's third form EDIT: forget her I want mewtwo

My partner dragonite EDIT: nope. Mewtwo

~Archer~
March 29th, 2006, 10:15 AM
Either Mewtwo or Gardevoir, I guess Mewtwo for the heavy psychic stuff and Gardevoir for the rest.

Toadsworth
March 29th, 2006, 10:57 AM
Hm.... Hard question. I'd like to have Gengar, but Salamence, Latias and Houndoom also make an good chance

Nigma
March 29th, 2006, 11:32 AM
I would like to have a Pichu or a Raichu.

A pichu is cute, has power and is very funny i think.

And a Raichu is defenitly cool, fluffy and has unstopable electric power! I could play computer games with my Raichu whenever and where ever i want and i wouldn´t miss a post in Pokecommunity! ^^

CharizardX
March 29th, 2006, 11:34 AM
First of all is almost impossible that pokemons one day became real but is not bad to somethimes dream a little.

If pokemon were real Charizard would me my pokemon buddy.Charizard fan 4 ever!!!!

♀Pure_Angel♀
April 7th, 2006, 05:25 AM
Torchic it is sooooooo sweet!

Twilight Itachi X
April 7th, 2006, 06:12 AM
If Pokemon were real I would have these:
Minun (my partner)
Poochyena
Sceptile
Arcanine
Vaporeon
Mew

Egyptian Sphinx
April 7th, 2006, 06:17 AM
I would say that I would love to have Pokemon by my side if they were real.

Pidgeot
Grovyle
Charizard
Lugia
Ponyta
Scyther

I would want to have all bird Pokemon and of course a variety of Pokemon including legendaries

Natsuki
April 7th, 2006, 10:38 AM
A buddy, yay~! :3 If I had to choose a Pokemon to hang with IRL, though probably not battle with, I'd choose Pidgeot. :3 Kind of random, but I'd love to fly on its back, that would be so cool. XD I would have chosen Pidgeotto, but I doubt it can lift a person off the ground. XD;

~Kelsey

Razer302
April 7th, 2006, 10:40 AM
i would have to have tyranitar by my side with it being so tall and strong it would look good

`Matt
April 7th, 2006, 11:01 AM
I would absolutely have to have an Espeon and Umbreon by my side; not only does my obsession for Pokémon Colosseum step in, but I simply think they're two of the most interesting Pokémon to own.

Iron Mankey
April 7th, 2006, 01:45 PM
Ditto, 'cause I really just can't chose any, single, one. At least with Ditto, it can change into all of them.

Either that, or a crapload of Masterballs.

Kalylia
April 7th, 2006, 01:55 PM
If I could have a couple, I'd have Mew floating by my side for sure. Not because she's uber-powerful or anything. Heck, I could care less. I just love the Psychic type, I love cute Pokemon, and she was the first Pokemon I ever really fell in love with, even before I knew she was a legendary. I'd also have a Raichu by my side. Corny, perhaps. I never liked Pikachu very much, but I LOVE Raichu. Her name'd be Ruby, and I'd have her a little heavier than normal... More plush to cuddle with!!

ShadowKP1
April 9th, 2006, 08:56 AM
Jigglypuff
Houndoom
Snorunt
Castform
Espeon

Those are who I'd like to be by my side.

Myuuvuirocon
April 9th, 2006, 03:14 PM
FireKP1: you tripple posted on accident...

anyways, mine would be Mew, any Dog Pokémon, and Flygon...

probabally more, though XD

Skitty101
April 9th, 2006, 05:07 PM
:18: I would have a Mudkip! Those little guys are so adorable! :18:

Naminé
April 9th, 2006, 07:42 PM
A Pidgey! It's pretty cute and it's pretty handy. I'll love to have one.

Plus, if it's real, it's probably one of the few Pokemon that I can afford in owning. I mean, how much money are you really going to spend on food and housing for a huge dragon like Charizard or Flygon (it needs more than a Pokeball, like space to move and fly around on occassion at least)? Flygon is even more ridiculous unless you already live in a desert/sandy environment.

Houndour2004
April 10th, 2006, 12:31 AM
I would pick Houndoom too, or Eevee.

Smarties-chan
April 10th, 2006, 03:31 AM
I can't really decide between Pidgeotto, Butterfree, Dunsparce and Cradily =/

Cradily would be totally adorable, but I would constantly have to be afraid of it eating someone O_O

Dunsparce is adorable, but I have always wanted a Butterfree or Pidgeotto too, so I guess it's a tie between those.

haze-e
April 10th, 2006, 12:48 PM
i woul have either pidgeotto or venasaur or umbreon...my favourite pokemon

pikeevee
April 10th, 2006, 02:48 PM
By my side, I would have a beutifly (sp?). Or....a salamence. Or a charizard....um, cant decide.

huti24
April 17th, 2006, 02:30 AM
I would want a Dewgong or Goldeen, but it seems pretty lame to have them flop around on land all the time lol...

So probably an Azurill or Poliwag as my partner (if by that you mean like Ash's Pikachu) but it dosen't mean they're my favourite :D

Fl0W:HHGURU
April 17th, 2006, 03:25 AM
Ive always dreamt of pokemon being real, would be so cool.

My team would be:
Fearow.
I would need a pokemon to travel to places with to fly to different place.
Manectric
Good loyal companion, would be my partner.
Gyrados
Big big pokemon, to surf to places with.
Ditto
FUNNY XD He can make me laugh when if i loose a battle by transforming into a banana or something.

Tsugaru
April 17th, 2006, 06:44 AM
Mine would have to be Poliwhirl,I love poliwhirl and I love water type so any is good with me except magicarp