View Full Version : Tilesets.........

Space Guard
March 24th, 2006, 11:56 PM
Hi,
Me and Adam_148 have been ripping stuff
Adam wants suff for his comic
and I need it for RM2K3 or RMXP
So....
would it be possible for someone to put the rescources (In attachment) In BOTH Rm2k3 and RMXP Style please
If you don't want to you don't have to
(The items in the .zip may need resizing)
Thanks in advance
SG06

Alistair
March 25th, 2006, 07:02 AM
Did you ask the creator of those tiles if you could use them? I know that they are from someone's hack (I forgot whos) because I saw those about 4 months ago in the ROM Hacking section. If not, then remove them. (I know that you did not create them either.)

Space Guard
March 25th, 2006, 12:56 PM
Did you ask the creator of those tiles if you could use them? I know that they are from someone's hack (I forgot whos) because I saw those about 4 months ago in the ROM Hacking section. If not, then remove them. (I know that you did not create them either.)
I didn't get them from a ROM Hack, Adam_148 ripped them from somewhere, but I don't know where.....actually he ripped them from Pokésho I think

Joey the Cockroach
March 25th, 2006, 01:08 PM
i thought for tilesets you could take them then credit them when you finish on the game, on the credits. thats what budgie boy told me before.

Demonic Budha
March 25th, 2006, 07:14 PM
You can use them if they post them onto the forums saying that you can use them, but if you get someones elses Mod/game and rip them and use them then you may get it trouble with that.
Hope that clarifyes Speedy_Sonic

And whats this about eddie being dead???

Joey the Cockroach
April 2nd, 2006, 03:46 AM
so you gotta get permission from them? hey i dont know anything about this, but i thought that was how you give credit. *beginning to get upset* i get different stories from everyone. but what if they arent from here? *looks reaaly upset*

Alistair
April 2nd, 2006, 05:12 AM
Even if the creator is not here, you still must ask him/her for permission. And if access is denied, too bad!

aKaDeMiKs
April 23rd, 2006, 01:54 AM
And if you can't get hold of the creator? I'd say it's their fault for not making themselves available...

Alistair
April 23rd, 2006, 05:44 AM
If you can not get a hold of the creator, than too bad.