PDA

View Full Version : GoldenSun FanClub

Faltzer
March 25th, 2006, 09:53 AM
So the other fanclub went dead.Let us see how this fanclub will go now.Please do not join this fanclub if you are not going to be active.Thank you.Now just in case you do not know what GoldenSun is and wish to know more of it than I will post some information on it:

The Story

"Nestled away at the foot of Mount Aleph, the most sacred peak on the continent of Angara, rests a quiet village called Vale. For ages, the elders of this remote community have been the caretakers of Sol Sanctum - an ancient temple on the mountain's slope that for eons has guarded the seal on the ancient science of Alchemy. Now, that seal has been broken. A mysterious figure is attempting to release the powers of Alchemy upon the world, a power so great that one who wields its full force can attain any of his heart's desires - countless riches, endless life, even the power to destroy the world. Once the combined power of the four elements - earth, water, wind, and fire, which together make up all matter - is unleashed, the world will fall to its knees before the one who wields it. If this horrible fate is to be avoided, a brave soul must now arise!"

The Four Elements

Hmm.. yes! In Golden Sun there are four elements: earth, fire, wind, and water. These can also be called respectfully: venus, mars, jupiter, and mercury. Sometimes you'll hear water, sometimes you'll hear mercury, but just remember that they're generally the same thing.

In either game, you will always have an earth, fire, wind, and water adept. One of each. So your party is fairly balaced when you start out, although you don't get all four at the same time. You should also take special care of those who can replenish HP or raise others. Anyone can use items, but it's sometimes best to rely on magic to, let's say, revive because items like Water of Life are rare and are generally unbuyable in stores. You'll earn them through doing good deeds or sometimes they'll pop in artifact shops in the weapon and armor shops. They shouldn't really be used unless it's a huge emergency.

Each element does have their weaknesses, and this is usually expressed in the endings of battle sentences. For example, let's say that Jenna casted an elemental spell against a human. All human enemies (usually non-adepts) are weak against any elemental attacks.

Information courtesy of GoldenSun Realm (http://www.goldensunrealm.com).

What are you waiting for?Join this fanclub now!

Special Groups

Founder/Boss:Faltzer
Co-Owner:None

Members List
Penguiny-Mia
Huggle Bunnie-Felix
RayquazaMaster-Dragonair Lover
Smarties Kun-Smart Guy
Uzumaki_Naruto-Isaac
Angel_togepi

Penquiny
March 29th, 2006, 04:35 PM
ill join in faltzer.can i be mia?

_Huggle_Bunny_
March 30th, 2006, 04:40 PM
hmmm,this was a very good game i enjoyed it very much and have played it over 1000timez.(i didnt like lost age that much though...)

So I'll Join And Hmmmm Felix or Saturos...Hmmmm (suxs sat had to die...=(...)
Both Good Charz...Hmmmm...I'll Pick Felix Since I Relate To Him So Well...^_^

Faltzer
March 31st, 2006, 06:49 AM
Of course you can join this fanclub everybody!I'm glad to at least get 2 members here.The last one died for sure.

Penquiny
March 31st, 2006, 09:25 AM
i like this fanclub.because its a golden sun fanclub

Faltzer
March 31st, 2006, 12:48 PM
Try not to spam please penguiny.

_Huggle_Bunny_
March 31st, 2006, 04:32 PM
Otay,Thanks For Letin Me In.

I Find My Self Lost Again In Lost Age...

You Know When You Get To Gaia Rock And Have To Do That Huge Puzzle Be4 You Can Go And Slay The Dragon...Dose Any One Remember How To Do The Puzzle???Cause i Cant...Help Me Out...

Faltzer
March 31st, 2006, 04:47 PM
If you got the doll for Giaia rock than get in and than use it and than go and put light upon the four places and done.:)

_Huggle_Bunny_
March 31st, 2006, 04:51 PM
Yea I Got The Doll...XD...Let Me Go Do This And See If I Can Slay The Dragon...XD

Sky_Ace
April 2nd, 2006, 05:44 PM
Omg!I will join, I LOVE Golden Sun ^___^.

Faltzer
April 3rd, 2006, 04:12 PM
I was expecting you to join in.:P

Sky_Ace
April 3rd, 2006, 04:18 PM
XD Yeah, I love Golden Sun... (Guess the banner request set it off... XD)

Faltzer
April 3rd, 2006, 04:23 PM
I'm gonna make linkback banners to link to the club.I need to make this place stylish.:P

Sky_Ace
April 3rd, 2006, 04:29 PM
I'll put a link in my sig when I get the banner ^__^.

_Huggle_Bunny_
April 4th, 2006, 04:37 AM
XD...

Now Im Stuck I Cant Beat The Dragon In Gaia Rock....Errrr Its Pissin Me Off.

Sky_Ace
April 4th, 2006, 05:21 AM
I'm going to buy GoldenSun two sometime soon...But, at the moment, I'm stuck on the last boss in GoldenSun. (I just got done beatin Deadbeared on Crossbone Island for the Demon Armor. o.o

Smarties-chan
April 4th, 2006, 05:29 AM
I'll definitely join this club.
The Golden Sun games are among the best ever realeased for GBA, I have beaten both games a couple of time (well, not only a couple. I have beaten Golden Sun: The lost age at least 15 times. I played it through 7 times during one summer =P)

My favourite character is a tie between Sheba and Jenna. They both have good attitudes and don't look that bad either =P
They also learn my favourite psynergies _^^ I don't like the class choices Sheba has though =/ Most of them are total rubbish.

Sky_Ace
April 4th, 2006, 05:36 AM
I heard the're coming out with a GoldenSun game for Ds! O.O I'll post the screen shot later. ^^

Faltzer
April 4th, 2006, 06:27 AM
I definatly want to see it.That will be a continuation of the second when Alex is swallowed by Mt.Aleph.

Sky_Ace
April 4th, 2006, 06:48 AM
Yeah, I'm going to buy it...XD Btw someone joined.

_Huggle_Bunny_
April 4th, 2006, 10:46 AM
XD

That Would Be Cool To Play It On The DS...

And Yea I Beat The Dragon Of Gaia Rock....^_^

Sky_Ace
April 4th, 2006, 12:04 PM
I beat the last boss! (At last. XD) But, it barely took any effort o.o. (My characters are all level 33... XD)

Faltzer
April 4th, 2006, 02:03 PM
I know.I added him to the list.:P

Sky_Ace
April 4th, 2006, 02:45 PM
Oh, ok, welcome to the club!^^

Smarties-chan
April 7th, 2006, 11:40 AM
We need a topic...
What is your favourite class?

For me it's probaly Ronin, they have high stats, useful psynergies (I'm not talking about the offensive ones here, by the way) and, and um... I don't know what else O.o

Faltzer
April 7th, 2006, 11:43 AM
My favorite class is Angel(I like the cool water Psynergys and the stats)
As well as Lord

Sky_Ace
April 7th, 2006, 11:47 AM
I would say that my favourite would have to be Lord.

Faltzer
April 7th, 2006, 11:52 AM
I expected it would have to be something like that RM!Can I just call you Brandon?

Sky_Ace
April 7th, 2006, 11:57 AM
Sure, you could call me that.^^ And, you seem to guess things right alot... XD

Faltzer
April 7th, 2006, 04:45 PM
It only took me a few seconds to know your name was Brandon.

Did Alex survive Mt.Aleph or did he die?

Sky_Ace
April 7th, 2006, 04:53 PM
He had to survive... @.@ (Just like Felix with the river.)

Faltzer
April 7th, 2006, 05:04 PM
Felix's story was very different.He was saved.While Alex might just find a passage or maybe make a gaiser.XD

Sky_Ace
April 7th, 2006, 05:09 PM
Yes, but Alex maybe saved as well; who knows? @.@ *Edit* Alex is part of your party in Golden Sun:The Lost Age, correct? O.o

_Huggle_Bunny_
April 8th, 2006, 03:15 PM
Alex Was For A Lil Bit In My Part.

And I Dont Think He Died.

Sky_Ace
April 8th, 2006, 04:28 PM
Oh, ok, why did he leave your team? O.o

Faltzer
April 8th, 2006, 04:57 PM
Spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He left because he found himself with Karst and Agatio..

Sky_Ace
April 8th, 2006, 05:04 PM
Oh, yeah.Maybe I shall just buy the game. XD

CyBeastSaber
April 8th, 2006, 05:38 PM
Hey. Mind if I join? I am a major Golden Sun fan. Beaten both of them. I mean I have beaten all the bosses including uhh... darn. Forgot his name already. Oh well. If I can join, You can ask me anything. I know quite a lot about this game. And about my favorite class... it would be Ronin and the Master classes. But of the two... maybe Master because I like the speed and attack of it. And about Alex, we do not know for sure if he really died or not.... but me, I think his booty is alive knowing him.

Faltzer
April 8th, 2006, 05:39 PM
Sure you may join!^_^

*adds to list*

Sky_Ace
April 8th, 2006, 05:43 PM
Man, I'm sure glad you got more members.^^

Faltzer
April 8th, 2006, 05:43 PM
The last club some members made died some months ago..

CyBeastSaber
April 8th, 2006, 05:48 PM
I've just noticed that we can..... BE characters, right? If that's the case, then can I be.... Isaac. Felix was taken so I guess I'll stick to Isaac.

Faltzer
April 8th, 2006, 05:49 PM
sure I guess..*Updates list*

CyBeastSaber
April 8th, 2006, 05:50 PM
Yay! Isaac or Felix rocks. I mean literally.

Faltzer
April 8th, 2006, 05:55 PM
I wonder if Isaac Likes Mia...Or if Mia likes Isaac...

Sky_Ace
April 8th, 2006, 06:06 PM
I think Garet likes Mia and Jenna.

_Huggle_Bunny_
April 8th, 2006, 06:14 PM
Oh Come On Garet Like Mia and Jenna (dont know how he likes more though)

And I Think There Is A Mutual Attraction Between Isaac x Mia.

And Yesh i Just Found My Golden Sun Again...Woot...Im off To Play It Again...^_^

Sky_Ace
April 8th, 2006, 06:20 PM
I'm gonna beat golden sun again. XD

_Huggle_Bunny_
April 8th, 2006, 06:21 PM
XD,I Have A While Till I Beat It Again.^_^

Sky_Ace
April 8th, 2006, 06:28 PM
I have gotten all 28 Djinn now.

CyBeastSaber
April 8th, 2006, 06:42 PM
Congratulations, Rayquaza Master. I have had all for so long now I barely know what to do anymore. I have super powerful summons (especially Iris) to use or powerful ranks to choose from. Sure is hard trying to make a good team out of Djinns to use.

Sky_Ace
April 8th, 2006, 06:53 PM
Yeah, but my psyenergy raises dramaticly. @.@

Angelic_togepi
April 8th, 2006, 07:11 PM
Hiya, can I join? I love GoldenSun. ^^
~Angelic

_Huggle_Bunny_
April 8th, 2006, 07:24 PM
Dang People Are Joining...XD

And Yesh Its Hard To Make A team Of Them...^_^

Is Off Once Agin To Play GS...^_^

Smarties-chan
April 9th, 2006, 05:20 AM
Darn, missed two topics x_x For the first one: yes I do think Alex survived. I'm sure the power of the Golden Sun provided him enough protection to survive, as for who likes who: it's obvious Jenna likes Isaac, and Isaac seems to be attracted to her too. I agree with you guys on Mia and Isaac, though.
However, I also think Sheba and Piers might have something going on between eachother ~_^
Congratulations, Rayquaza Master. I have had all for so long now I barely know what to do anymore. I have super powerful summons (especially Iris) to use or powerful ranks to choose from. Sure is hard trying to make a good team out of Djinns to use.
If I remember correctly (it's been a long time since I played GS: The lost age and I lost my cartridge, so I can't be sure) Iris isn't very strong, but it heals the whole party's (yes, even those who aren't in the battle at the moment) HP and PP completely.

Faltzer
April 9th, 2006, 07:23 AM
Sheba and Piers do have something wierd.I remember at the end of the lost age she was standing next to Piers.

And Garet is to ugly to attract Mia or Jenna.

Sure you can join

Sky_Ace
April 9th, 2006, 07:34 AM
However, I do see a atraction between Mia+Isaac.

Faltzer
April 9th, 2006, 07:35 AM
Yea that's true.I even saw a pic on google with them sitting together.:0

Smarties-chan
April 9th, 2006, 07:38 AM
Sheba and Piers do have something wierd.I remember at the end of the lost age she was standing next to Piers.

Not just standing next to him, but standing rather close to him O.O There's something very disturbing about Sheba and Piers. I mean come on, Piers is a couple of hundred years old and Sheba is 14 O_O

There's definitely something going on between Isaac and Mia, I still think Jenna and Isaac would be a better couple >D

Faltzer
April 9th, 2006, 07:39 AM
Jenna and Isaac is so ew.I would think Garet and Jenna match more.They both are angered quick and many in common.Isaac and Mia do'nt show much emotions in the common.

Sky_Ace
April 9th, 2006, 07:41 AM
Yeah, I agree with Faltzer.

Faltzer
April 9th, 2006, 07:50 AM
I knew you would think the same.^_^

Kraden is so useless.I wish he was'nt in the party.All he does mostly is nose around.Basically he never does anything to help than to talk all day.:confused:

Sky_Ace
April 9th, 2006, 07:55 AM
The talking seens with Kraden can get rather annoying. >.>

_Huggle_Bunny_
April 9th, 2006, 04:45 PM
XD,Well I just Looked At My Last Game On Golden Sun And I Only Have 4,6,6,7 Dig (man i still got work to do on that 1.XD)

And Im Like Lost Its Been So Long SInce Iv Played Golden Sun...XD

CyBeastSaber
April 10th, 2006, 08:36 AM
I could be of help. Where are you in the game, Huggle Bunny? I know where to go most of the time.

Faltzer
April 10th, 2006, 10:51 AM
I have alot of Djinni but do'nt know where to look as well.But I can'talways expect to find them easily.There ARE 72 Djinni.

CyBeastSaber
April 10th, 2006, 02:16 PM
Smarties-kun: You are actually quite right about Iris. It isn't as powerful as Charon but it does totally heal each member. I don't use her as much anyways. I use.... wait. I don't even use summons.... except Charon of course. I like using my psynergy skills and weapon criticals. LEGEND, RISING DRAGON, AND MEDDIGO( I think that's how you spell it again. Always confusing.)!!!!! Those are my favorites.

Sky_Ace
April 12th, 2006, 01:14 PM
That's how many Djinn I thought there was at first. :/

King Boo
April 14th, 2006, 05:29 PM
OMG GOLDEN SUN ROCKZ,i haVe'nt played the 2'nd one but i am playing no.1,im up 2 the Venus Lighthouse,it ain't easy i tell you,im making up a comic very shortly i bet u dudes can't wait aye???,

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Rayquaza975/Commingsoon.gif

So i gusse i will join if u need me for any of the graphics jus tell me,o and im looking for sheets of golden sun,like the lighthouse and the towns and every thing if anyone ca find it plz tell me ASAP!

~SR

Faltzer
April 14th, 2006, 05:30 PM
Sure you may join SR.I know you on MSN.:P

Sky_Ace
April 14th, 2006, 05:39 PM
XD...It took me a bit to beat it again. :/

King Boo
April 14th, 2006, 05:48 PM
Thankz,i no u 2 but i changed my name to [email protected] so yeah,FUSION DRAGON IS HARD AS,how dou guys like my avie?
NICE???

Sky_Ace
April 14th, 2006, 05:53 PM
I like it!^^ I had a Jupiter Djinni Avatar/Banner once.

King Boo
April 14th, 2006, 05:56 PM
asome,i am fully upsets with GS now its just not funny,DANG FUSION DRAGON,has anyone got a sPrite of him,i no im more of a Jupitar addpet more then a Earth one!

Sky_Ace
April 14th, 2006, 05:59 PM
XDD. (Or Mars; Fusion Dragon=Mars, which shares a relation with earth.) I wish I knew where to find a sprite like that. @.@

King Boo
April 14th, 2006, 06:03 PM
I search up on google(Fusion Dragon(Golden sun)) but it would'nt show me the pic,o well,here i made some animations for every one u guys can use but give credit!
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Rayquaza975/djinn4.gif
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Rayquaza975/djinn1.gif
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Rayquaza975/djinn2.gif
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Rayquaza975/djinn3.gif

Blade975
April 14th, 2006, 06:05 PM
Well ive finnaly met people dat like golden sun so ya ill join!!!
i would like to be Garet because we av a lot in common

Sky_Ace
April 14th, 2006, 06:06 PM
Omg, those are so cool SR!^^

King Boo
April 14th, 2006, 06:08 PM
Heres a site i found some sprites:
http://www.goldensun-syndicate.net/sprites/
+PLUS+ i made some cool animations u guys can use it but give credit to mauh:
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Rayquaza975/djinn1.gif
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Rayquaza975/djinn2.gif
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Rayquaza975/djinn3.gif
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Rayquaza975/djinn4.gif

King Boo
April 14th, 2006, 06:09 PM
Yeah i no aye Blade!,It took me ages to finish hease kinds of things
EDIT:

Lookie wat i made:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Rayquaza975/Battlescens.png

EDIT AGIAN:
I made a advertisment for the club if thats cool with u Faltzer?(Plz tell me i spelt that worng lol)

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Rayquaza975/GSBANNER.png

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Rayquaza975/GSBANNER.png (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=64264)

stasi
April 14th, 2006, 06:53 PM
hey i'll find a fusion dragon picture and more not to mention i love golden sun so i'll join

King Boo
April 14th, 2006, 06:58 PM
Thankz stasi,Hy can i be the co-owner?

Sky_Ace
April 14th, 2006, 08:44 PM
I can't wait to see a fusion dragon pic.

King Boo
April 14th, 2006, 08:48 PM
Yeah me too,
Can every one put this into theer sigg?:
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Rayquaza975/GSBANNER.png

Sky_Ace
April 14th, 2006, 08:51 PM
Awesome! XD I hope I can put it in my sig. :/

King Boo
April 14th, 2006, 08:56 PM
haha lol,soz if this is offtopic but howcome you thing says offline when ya replying????????????

Sky_Ace
April 14th, 2006, 09:05 PM
It's cause I'm invisable.

On topic:Like my gs sig?^^

King Boo
April 14th, 2006, 09:06 PM
HAHAH cool ya like
Im gonna maken another animation soon

Sky_Ace
April 14th, 2006, 09:10 PM
Ok, be sure to show me when your done!^^ I'll see it tomorow, cause I'm sleepy :P.Goodnight!

King Boo
April 15th, 2006, 12:50 AM
Nightie Night,Heres my animation its a Preview of my new comic:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Rayquaza975/Preview1.gif

Sky_Ace
April 15th, 2006, 04:19 AM
Whoa!That is awesome SR! @.@

CyBeastSaber
April 15th, 2006, 05:59 AM
Konichiwa, guys. Wow. That's pretty cool Shadow Rayquaza. I lack the skills to do that stuff so.... yeah. I could draw them out and stuff but that would take serious time.

Sky_Ace
April 15th, 2006, 06:25 AM
Can you draw a Mercury Djinni? O.o

King Boo
April 15th, 2006, 07:15 PM
Cool we got an arist in the club,since its school holidays i might be starting my comic seris this week but not today since its eaaster,anyway guys HAPPY EASTER!!!!

EDIT:

Hey RM if u want i can make u a Gs avie with Alex and the Mucury dijin if u want?

Heres an example:
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Rayquaza975/AvieBlade.png

Sky_Ace
April 15th, 2006, 07:35 PM
Omg, I would love it!^^ Thanks SR!

King Boo
April 16th, 2006, 12:20 AM
Ok so i'll give u:

~Alex
~Mecury Dijin
~Mecury Dijin
(Ok who alse do u want???)

NOTE:Is RM and i,are the only ones heer any more :(

EDIT:Hey guys my comic is up if u guys wanna see it just flick of to my siggy and click on "GOLDEN SUN COMICS" it should take u straight to it

CyBeastSaber
April 21st, 2006, 01:15 PM
AGH. Sorry guys but my telephone lines were down so I couldnt get on at home... I'm using the school computers specifically the ones in my English class... ehehe... I have some drawings of the Djinns but I can't put it up because I am lacking a scanner and/or a digital camera. I'll get the pictures in ASAP.

Sky_Ace
April 26th, 2006, 03:42 AM
We need a topic again. XP *thinks*

Faltzer
April 26th, 2006, 06:08 AM
Definatly.

What do you guys think the next game will be like?

Sky_Ace
April 26th, 2006, 07:44 AM
I think It'll be amazing just like all the others.

Christos
April 28th, 2006, 05:33 AM
Can I join?I love Golden Sun!!
I have read many ideas about GS3 but I think that Alex will return defeat the Wise One and revege Isaac,Felix and their company.Maybe that'll be years after GS2 and you'll play as their kids.