PDA

View Full Version : debate

charmander,eleon,zard
September 20th, 2003, 05:22 PM
Debate who the best Pokemon is!!

WillowMage
September 21st, 2003, 11:42 AM
Well, of course Zapdos is the best. He's number 1!! (oh my gosh, what have I started?)

Arcanine
September 21st, 2003, 01:23 PM
This is in the wrong place, ill put it in General.
*Moved*

Frostweaver
September 21st, 2003, 01:43 PM
no debated needed... i'ts obviously...

Mewtwo... that is if we travel back to RBY only time.

otherwise, none...

Timbjerr
September 21st, 2003, 02:18 PM
there is no ultimate almighty pokmon at all, this debate will only cause a flame war...

Kairi
September 21st, 2003, 02:21 PM
Ehh...

I can't see it causing flaming, if it does I'll close it.

The closest to "best" Pokmon you can get is testing which Pokmon can take out the most other Pokmon. Example being: Mewtwo may lose to Umbreon, but if it could beat 310 of th other Pokmon (I'm not saying it can or can't) then it would be up there.

Spike Razzor
September 21st, 2003, 03:51 PM
there is no ultimate almighty pokmon at all, this debate will only cause a flame war...
I second that, if there was then there would be no point to Pokemon.

Rift
September 21st, 2003, 08:50 PM
LATIOS!!! LATIOS!!! *starts to make fliers* THE BEST POKEMON IS LATIOS!!! :nervous: *thinks he can fix what he just said* ALLIGATOR IN YOUR SUSHI!!! :chinese: :nervous:

Mystic Mew
September 21st, 2003, 11:04 PM
For me the best pokemon is MEW! It learns every TM and HM, also, in anime Mew is powerful, like Mewtwo.

Iveechan
September 22nd, 2003, 04:50 AM
Non, but a Mewtwo and Kyogre can sure kill a lot of poor creatures. The cheapest team:

Mewtwo
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Raikou with calm mind
Groudon
Suicune with calm mind

Kairi
September 22nd, 2003, 05:58 AM
Groudon has so many weaknesses, and it's ability doesn't compliment it's type and greatest stat like Kyogre's does. Blissey, Suicune, Snorlax, Mewtwo, Kyogre, Lugia is pretty close to terrible unspeakable horror.

Iveechan
September 22nd, 2003, 08:35 AM
Groudon's weaknesses: Grass, Water, Ice

Wow, that's alot :P. But demonic Lugia is harder to kill. I hate that thing. I hate Pissey more though, stupid egg. Why give it the highest HP and high special defense?

Rift
September 22nd, 2003, 09:40 AM
Groudon's weaknesses: Grass, Water, Ice

Wow, that's alot :P. But demonic Lugia is harder to kill. I hate that thing. I hate Pissey more though, stupid egg. Why give it the highest HP and high special defense?Pissy! :D Thats funny Iveechan! and i dont understand how such a "cute" thing is so **** powerful!?

Kairi
September 22nd, 2003, 11:01 AM
They key thing is, Kyogre gets STAB+super special attack stat+weather for it.

Groudon gets:

Weather+ mediocre special attack

or

STAB+super attack

Furthermore, Kyogre's Calm Mind covers both of it's weaknesses, and boosts its primary attack source. If Groudon does Bulk up, it gets power for Earthquake, but it doesn't help VS. ice or grass attacks...

Kayleigh
September 22nd, 2003, 04:45 PM
Well, I'd think that it'd be nice to have a high-level Ditto, because it could transform into any Pokmon, thus causing it to learn their attacks too! :cheeky:

Iveechan
September 22nd, 2003, 05:40 PM
FINE, Kairi, you're right, I'm wrong. Man, if one more person tries to correct me... grrr, having a bad day.