PDA

View Full Version : What Pokemon repersents you

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
March 26th, 2006, 10:35 AM
What Pokemon represents you:t201-qu:
Well a Venusaur-because I love it and its my favorite Pokemon:t003:
Snorlax-(even thoug I am not fat) because I eat alot and fall right to sleep after that.:t143:

:t003:Dark Venusaur

bluestorm
March 28th, 2006, 01:43 PM
A mudkip becuase its my favorite pokemon and its blue and water type which are my favorite color and type.http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a62/nightpaw/ai-poke-mizugorou.gif:laugh:

Or totadile, becuase its water type and Im usually hyper like it. O_o :laugh: :nervous:

Or maybe tailow because i try really hard in school and in any situation.http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a62/nightpaw/ai-poke-subame.gif

Shining Salamence
March 28th, 2006, 09:10 PM
tyranitar and dragonite cause i'm cool like them ;)

Xtacy
March 30th, 2006, 07:24 PM
Haunter. I'm just like that.

Squeegee Beckenheim
March 31st, 2006, 03:29 AM
This actually has nothing to do with General Games so I will move this to Pokemon General.

Slaking for me. If it doesn't look and act like me, I don't know what does.

MOVED

AAMLrox
March 31st, 2006, 03:49 AM
Espeon because it's my favourite pokemon and it seems very serious and quiet and my friends say i'm very serious and quiet (most of the time) ^_^

Toothache
March 31st, 2006, 04:03 AM
Houndoom, because I am strong, loyal and a bit dark, like Houndoom are. Part of why they are my fave Pokemon.

JX Valentine
March 31st, 2006, 04:13 AM
Although I wish it the Pokemon that resembled me was one of my favorites, I think the one that is me more than any other Pokemon is Persian: elitist, prim, hot-tempered, and lazy. ^_^;

coachwhipneoship
March 31st, 2006, 05:29 AM
Ninetales.
'Very smart and very vengeful.'
At least I should like to think so. ^^"
It's also one of my favorites, and I recall sometime years ago when I came across (or maybe invented?) a system of pokémon astrology in which I was a Ninetales.

Egyptian Sphinx
March 31st, 2006, 06:06 AM
I'm more of a Pidgey since I'm weak and am alone always

NineTails
March 31st, 2006, 07:37 AM
I think I'm a Pickachu :chu: or a Jiggleypuff :13: ! Or maybe a clefairy? Or an Eevee. Something cute and cuddley :classic:

Eig
March 31st, 2006, 09:50 AM
Gulpin or Swalot. I like to eat. *chomps a bit of pie* XD

~Archer~
March 31st, 2006, 10:18 AM
I think that Treecko would be a pokemon that looks like me.

I'm not green or have a tale but i'm a quiet,lonely type that doesn't always have to be quiet and lonely.

and what Ash's treecko does i9n a tree, i do against a walll

pikachu007
March 31st, 2006, 11:24 AM
Smeargle because I'm a good artist & cares deeply for his art.Typhlosion because I have a little firey temper.

Trainer Trance
March 31st, 2006, 11:32 AM
Politoed is a really good choice for me, because I tend to have a jolly nature like I'd imagine him to have, and I'm guessing he has a loud voice if he can croak and gather Poliwags and Poliwhirls from far away... I have a loud voice.

My other guess would be Mew or Celebi, as people rarely see me anymore and when they do I'm crazy acting.

Synchronize
March 31st, 2006, 11:39 AM
Umbreon. I'm a bit shady but very supportive. I'm also cool.

April 1st, 2006, 12:20 AM
Haunter. I'm just like that.

You stalk people, and happen to be transparent? ;)

I am most like an Onix: stubborn, dense (on occaision), and tall :cool:

DarkGreg
April 1st, 2006, 02:30 AM
Blaziken because it's Athletic :t257:

grandmaster192
April 1st, 2006, 06:29 AM
Mewtwo. He's my favorite and I've never had a team without him.

The Songbird
April 1st, 2006, 07:46 PM
Snorlax-(even thoug I am not fat) because I eat alot and fall right to sleep after that.

I'm the same way! XD

For me, a few.

Latias- because she's sensitive to other people's emotions. My crush is also a lot like Latios. ^^

Lugia- cause of the Guardian it is. I'm very protective of those I love.

Mewtwo- A few reasons. One being cause he wasn't raised by his natural family (cause he has none) I was adopted and therefore not raised by my natural parents.

Two- he has a vengeful spirit cause of how others treated him, like me.

Three- he apparently spends a lot of time thinking. I'm known as a thinker too.

Snorlax- cause they love to eat. XD

Mew- cause of its unnerving ability to disappear, and only appear to those it wants to be visible to. I love doing this to mess with people's minds... XD

Growlithe- cause of their loyalty and fearlessness.

Drew
April 1st, 2006, 09:48 PM
Pikachu. Its my favorite Pokemon, but also, for some reason, people are always comparing me to it.... My personalities almost the same as Pikachu's, I suppose. ^^;

SilverTwilight
April 2nd, 2006, 07:31 PM
a lot i guess, since i have multiple personalities>.<
umbreon-im friendly, but dark sometimes
espeon-im a real calm person and nothing rarely gets to me
houndoom-im only loyal to those i respect like my friends
wabuffet-it's not really one of my favorite pokemon, but im like this one because i have a lot of patience
ninetales-i can be a quiet person but that doesnt mean i cant be deadly, and im quite clever too.
swellow-i can be stubborn somtimes when it comes to competition
lucario-im quite a mystery and hard to figure out
psyduck-im stupid around my friends
absol-although i have friends, i like to do things solo
lugia-i'll protect my friends and anyone who means something to me(even if i hate them) at any cost of something serious happens

Shiny_golem
April 3rd, 2006, 11:12 AM
Probably Meganium (funny how people seem to be like their favorite pokemon) because it's very calm, or Elekid, hehe, because I LOOOOVE thunderstorms. =P

bluestorm
April 3rd, 2006, 01:35 PM
Another one for me. Not just tailow, mudkip, and totodile, but munchlax because I love to eat! -and sometimes im cutely annoying! I also am very kind at school and clean up after everyone, like munchy. XD

Zangooser
April 3rd, 2006, 01:49 PM
Zan!
Zangoose!!- He's powerful, and we can both do Crush Claw (literally)
and he's my fav pokemon

Natsuki
April 3rd, 2006, 06:59 PM
I think the Pokemon that best represents me is Mew. :3 Kind of spontaneous, I know. XD But Mew is just so bubbly and hyper, yet kinda and considerate of others. Plus it's pink and as most people would know, I've had a recent obsession for pink. XD

~Kelsey

djvolcom
April 3rd, 2006, 07:07 PM
Houndoom, we both lurk im the shadows waiting for our prey, man i just love houndoom!

Mari-Ashley
April 4th, 2006, 07:44 AM
I can only think of Umbreon. Hiding in Darkness.

Ash_Pokemaster
April 4th, 2006, 09:39 AM
Porbly Charizard. Rebel, stubborn, crazy and outgoing xD When it needs serious.

Fl0W:HHGURU
April 4th, 2006, 06:20 PM
Togepi, because im small and seem harmless, but my true destructive power lurks inside >XD

Scene
April 5th, 2006, 05:51 PM
Gardevoir. one of my favorite colors are green, and it looks so hardcore. Alittle mysterious too.

xScene

joyce : the fluffy pirate~
April 6th, 2006, 03:40 AM
Eevee :classic:
Everyone says that I'm cute and stuff , but whem I'm angry , I don't hold back :)
+ it's my fave

Iron Mankey
April 6th, 2006, 10:30 AM
A whoooole bunch:

-Sneasel: Like it says in my sig, pouncing upon unsuspecting folk is a hobby of mine, and I could deal some damage if that was my intent.
-Gardevoir: I'm pretty good with emotions, and can be extremely protective of those I care about. All lives take priority over mine.
-Ghastly/Haunter/Gengar: I'm a sneaky l'il devil, and who doesn't love a good prank?
-Smeargel: Art, art, and more art.
-Hitmonlee/Blaziken: Martial arts (especially kicks) all the way. Quite a good jumper too.
-Exeggcutor: I definitely look wierd.
-Slaking: Laaaaaaaaaaazy.
-Mewtwo: Personality wise. Nowhere near in the power department.

And I think I'll stop now. Still a bunch more I can think of, but who wants to read a freakin' 5000+ word post?

♀Pure_Angel♀
April 7th, 2006, 04:15 AM
Jigglyuff because I like singing and it is very cute !!!!!!!

`Matt
April 7th, 2006, 11:18 AM
Mew - Calm, quiet, optimistic; yet kind and considerate to other people. It can be hyper, also, extremely cheerful... That represents me to the fullest degree.

Lt. Surge's Raichu
April 7th, 2006, 12:42 PM
Typhlosion, i am like that!

MUSION
April 7th, 2006, 01:15 PM
Banette represents me, mainly because of the 'Insomnia' ability. This is because I don't sleep much (go to bed really late - get up really early) and I barely EVER feel tired. Also I like sneaking around in the dark. Also for the record I like ghosts (the idea of them etc.). And finally, I have a Banette in my squad and I love it.

Kalylia
April 7th, 2006, 01:47 PM
I think I would have to say Vilpix. My trust is hard to earn, but not hard to keep once you've got it. I'm cute (or so people tell me... I don't agree, myself), and love to cuddle. I'm sweet and loving on the outside, but if you mess with me or anyone that I'm close to, prepare to feel the burn. When I get truly angry, my flame is hot and WILL get you.

duffin
April 7th, 2006, 05:51 PM
I think I am like sceptile cuz' I'm usually quite calm and I'm also very fast (running)

xMew-Fairyx
April 8th, 2006, 07:04 AM
I think I'm like Mew cause I'm giggly,cute(well my bf says i am :embarrass ) also I'm able to disappear then appear somewhere different really quickly & i think people don't see alot of me when I'm out of skool.Also i think I'm a little bit like Lapras, I'm gentle & also quite a good swimmer & I'm always there if people need help.:)

Smarties-chan
April 8th, 2006, 08:48 AM
I think there are quite many of them, among them are:

Smeargle (because I'm an artist, obviously)
Ash's Charizard (I'm stubborn and never do anything unless I want to >D)
Snorlax (due to my appetite and lazyness)
Alakazam (I do well in school, and that means I can't be stupid, right? :S)
Umbreon (I can often be very mysterious and usually keep it cool)
Dunsparce (because I'm often underestimated >D)

Mr_Smilie:)
April 8th, 2006, 09:49 AM
mine would have to be a a magikarp at first and then unexpectingly i become really powerful (gyrados) dont worry if u didn't understand that neither did i

Mouse
April 8th, 2006, 12:07 PM
I took a test before that said I'm like a Butterfree, but I forgot the reasons why it described me as that.

I'm also like Gardevoir. We both are ...erm... noticed for our chests :::cough:::

Deathspector
April 10th, 2006, 05:36 AM
I wish I could say that I am a Pokémon like Charizard, because I'm strong, or a Pokémon like Dragonite because I'm smart and intelligent, or something like Mew, because I'm special, but to tell thr truth, I'm far from being any super powerful Pokémon. In fact, to me, I feel that I am more like one of the most common Pokémon I know. Although most people would say that I'm only trying to act cool and stuff by saying that I'm like this Pokémon, truth is, I've been told before that I'm like this Pokémon.

Pikachu.

Reasons are that I am pretty loyal to the people I know, and have been known to get rather angry when people I know have been insulted or hurt. I am alos bubbly and full of energy, but I still hve a very cautious nature. I try to befriend all that I can, but once I'm rejected, I get pretty angry.

pikeevee
April 10th, 2006, 03:07 PM
Probably an:
Manetric, cuz he looks sort of smart and I am sort of smart too.
Wobufet, cuz I am sometimes a nusense and a waste of space.
And something super hyper happy...um, spinda!

Naminé
April 10th, 2006, 04:16 PM
"SHUPPET grows by feeding on dark emotions, such as vengefulness and envy, in the hearts of people. It roams through cities in search of grudges that taint people."

Envy... no other Pokemon can be so fitting.

Forever
April 17th, 2006, 12:01 AM
Well i say 2 Bellssom because i am beautiful like her, also cos she's liked alot! and well i'd say also torchic because she is such a fuzzie caring but sometimes stubborn pokemon (Like chikorita)

Fire_Pikachu
April 17th, 2006, 12:18 AM
Quilava. Im not really sure why, I just think it sorta represets me.

huti24
April 17th, 2006, 02:10 AM
Even though I would like to say I represent a Dewgong (my fav pokemon) I can't really since I'm not very carefree and laid back - I would say:

Seadra: I can be a bit "spiky" at times lol when I'm in a bad mood (which Seadra seems to be in all the time ^_ ^ Also I am home in the water.

molloy
April 18th, 2006, 05:51 AM
id have to say scizor cause he is fast and cool just like me lmao nope only joking just cause i love him

phantom_zangetsu
April 18th, 2006, 06:31 AM
hmm...maybe a crossbreed of a charizard and a pidgeot...no that would look like a freak...i think a pidgeot then.....coz ive always wanted to fly
oh...no never mind...i think bagon.....scince i desire to fly..but i cant...but one day...ill get on a airplane...LOL! and yeah... i ama bit agressive like a bagon...but only if im agered or something...

Myuutsu
April 18th, 2006, 06:46 AM
Well i got one here and the one the only it's ME!! :P

Beta Trainer
April 18th, 2006, 06:58 AM
Treeko, Bulbasaur or Pikachu!

Treeko, wel, part of me is lonely sometimes and prefers to isolate himself at times even though he dosen't have to be an outcast and all that, like someone said before.

Bulbasaur -- A lot because he can be fussy and picky (and sarcastic, lol!) but has a good heart really.

Pikachu -- He can be a kind, cute, good mannered Pokémon, but when you annoy him or hurt people close to him, you're defitnely gonna get a shock of thunder up your butt, lol. And he takes a while to warm up to new people.

Renagadez
April 18th, 2006, 07:01 AM
well Im not picking favorites but I would have to go with mewtwo,becuase Im fairly smart,misunderstood and independent

Chibi Pika
April 18th, 2006, 07:38 AM
I really would have to say Lugia (no, not just because it's my favorite Pokemon XP) I love the fact that it keeps to itself at the bottom of the sea, and I'm very seclusive like that.

~Chibi~

Espy Psyche
April 18th, 2006, 10:24 AM
Espy for me because it is intelligent, fast, and deftly maneuverable.

Tsugaru
April 18th, 2006, 10:31 AM
Mine would have to be a togepi,Im shy but im always up for a advanture,I might not be clever but I make my point^^so yeah togepi

TrainerMatt
April 18th, 2006, 10:41 AM
Easy. I'd be a Houndoom. Hell sent and destructive.

Christos
April 20th, 2006, 11:44 AM
Buizeru!!
Cause it's fast and swims fast ;)

Darky
April 21st, 2006, 04:49 AM
Hmmm.. maybe a Blaziken or a Typlosion x)

Light_Azumarill
April 21st, 2006, 07:28 AM
I've always thought of myself as a Meowth whose mother was a Meowth, but whose father was a Togetic. =^-^=

Fast-talking, obsessed with shiny objects, and at times a little bossy; but also kind, concerned with the well-being of others and easily hurt by harsh words. Yep, there's no pokemon that suits me better than a cross between those two.

Dark-Umbreon
April 21st, 2006, 07:37 AM
ahh, um, Umbreon/Espeon, im tricky ans sly yet smart.. so a mix...

Himawarii
April 21st, 2006, 08:50 AM
Most likely a Jigglypuff,because I sing and people don't like it ;O;

~Alakazam~
April 21st, 2006, 12:05 PM
Alakazam because everybody in my school says i'm WAY too intelligent.

Ash&pikachuarethebest
April 21st, 2006, 12:53 PM
mewtwo because i am not scared of anything
bagon because i wish i would grow wings
umbreon because i like the colour black
and galali because i am cold inside

The Great Saiyaman
April 21st, 2006, 01:34 PM
Typhlosion repersents me the most! I just love fire pokemon.

Grey-Eyed Wolf
April 21st, 2006, 01:56 PM
Probably Jolteon because I've mastered its voice :) and yes I do have a social life!

Mewtwo Man
April 21st, 2006, 02:38 PM
Mine would probably be Mewtwo because I'm strong in the head and he can't stand unfairness.