• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! *waves*

Aquall

*eye twitches*
Years
Hello! You may call me Aquall. Thats pronounced Aw-kwahl. So....yah.

Anyway, some stuff about me. I'm 12 years old, although I'll be 13 in May. I Like drawing, video games, animals/plants, and reading. I want to be someone who designs video game levels when I grow up, or I want to work at a garden shop. (You know, one of thoughs places where you can buy flowers and little statues and cool stuff like that to put in your garden.)

Another thing, I looove swimming, and thus I have a love of water pokemon. I like all water pokemon, but if I had to pick one, I'd pick blastoise.

I also like to do some spriting. For example, I made my avatar entirly from scratch, exept for the Blastoise sprite which I found....somewhere. (I forgot where. o-o)

Memory

let's waste time ✖
Years
Wow! I suck at pixel art ;.;
I really like your name! ^_^
PM me to be friends or for free beef jerky :)
-DS

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Hi there Aquall! ^^ When you said you'd like to work in a garden shop I was like "Awww, I love those places!" XD I used to go with my mom to the garden shop all the time, it's such a pretty place. =3 I'm Kelsey by the way, it's nice to meet you. ^o^ I hope ou have fun here at PC, see ya around~ :3

~Kelsey

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
Hey there. ^^ Welcome to the forums.
Hope you enjoy your time here, and stick around for awhile.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Aloha Aquall!

Tee Hee. The title of this thread is very kawaii! <3

Welcome to PC! Have lots of fun and follow the rules! :3

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
Hey Aquall!!! Welcome to Pc as evryone else said. Hope you have fun over here and make a lot of friends^^ Also...don't get into trouble ;) Anytime you need a friend you can pm me^^

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
Years
Aquall said:
Hello! You may call me Aquall. Thats pronounced Aw-kwahl. So....yah.

Anyway, some stuff about me. I'm 12 years old, although I'll be 13 in May. I Like drawing, video games, animals/plants, and reading. I want to be someone who designs video game levels when I grow up, or I want to work at a garden shop. (You know, one of thoughs places where you can buy flowers and little statues and cool stuff like that to put in your garden.)

Another thing, I looove swimming, and thus I have a love of water pokemon. I like all water pokemon, but if I had to pick one, I'd pick blastoise.

I also like to do some spriting. For example, I made my avatar entirly from scratch, exept for the Blastoise sprite which I found....somewhere. (I forgot where. o-o)

Hello Aquall, I'm Matt, Nice to meet you. You like drawing aye? You should head to the Art Gallery then, you can show of all your pretty pictures there. But you can't do that until you have been HERE which are the rules. I can't swim that good, but I like Water Pokemon. Anyway, welcome to PokeCommunity. I'm looking forward to seeing you around the place; you seem an intelligent person, so you will be a great addition to the forum. If you need any help, please just PM as I want to help you as much as possible.…

Back