PDA

View Full Version : The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

~*Silent Tattsu*~
March 29th, 2004, 02:31 PM
http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/saro/Kasumibanner2.bmp

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yessu i thought i'd set up this Club for Misty Fans like me who are yearning for her return >=3 This is a club for Misty fans alike , who want her to come back or otherwise the Writers will face the consequences :P
R . U . L . E . S .

This thread not only needed to talk about wanting Misty to return, but to also talk about the amazing adventure when she was still on the group! There won't be any thing mentioned about May, since we're only talking about Misty and her adventures and talk about her in future appearances, if she does appear once more. If you bring up May, it cannot be a comparison nor mentioning anything about her personally of what you think of her.

You can join, whether you're a Pokeshipper, or an Egoshipper, or a Gymshipper, etc, or not even a shipper ! ^-^ So have a awesome time in this club!
We can talk about ships involving Misty here , although it can become a comparison thing and turn into a squabble so lets keep it down abit^^ If someone asked , for example what do you think Ash feels about Misty not being around anymore ect. , then well we can discuss it but its better to set up a AAML Club if we are going to talk about that too much ^^;

If you have a Banner you want to add to the Club , please send it in a PM to me Thankies !

-----------------------------------

The Club Banners:

None ^^;

---------------------------------

If you want to join just knock on the Club Door and ask if you can join alond with which of Misty's Pokemon you want to choose ! =)

-Togepi

-Togetic

-Horsea

-Starmie

-Staryu

-Goldeen

-Seaking

-Dewgong

-Psyduck

-Poliwag

-Poliwhirl

-Politoed

-Corsola

- Gyrados

--------------------------

Mkay , yup thats it so Welcome to the Club ! ;D

Chairman Kaga
March 29th, 2004, 02:48 PM
[knocks on club door, raises hand]

I'm SO in...how is she ever going to love me if I never see her again? ;_; (yes...I'm obsessed.) I'll be glad to be in this club :P Oh...I'll take Poliwag, btw. But I don't want this to be an AAML club...just a Misty club. I'm tired of AAML, it makes me jealous ;P

asher_son_of_ash
April 4th, 2004, 10:22 AM
=knocks on the door=

Hey! I wanna join!! Misty is the best of the trio. =sniffles= I hate her sisters. :sleeping: But wait!! Didn't I see this thread in another forum?

^^; Misty, oh Misty. Why did you leave me--Urm...Ash.

And oh ya, I want that...Hmm...Psyduck?

Hikaru's Twin
April 4th, 2004, 10:28 AM
Hmm, i recognise this Club, from Serebii.Net Forums....as i'm a member of it there too. Anyways, i'd like to join this one, and the pokemon i'd like to have is Togetic! ^_^

100marios
April 4th, 2004, 10:29 AM
I would like to have both Misty and May on the show!
Seeing as how the group is dominated by boys, it would be nice to have a little more of a female touch to balance things out hehe...
Is there already a thread like this? I'd be rather suprised if there wasn't...
Hmm.....I'd have to pick Corsola.
It's really cool!

Cassie-chan
April 4th, 2004, 10:36 AM
*Knocks*

Togepi for me! I'm joining!

asher_son_of_ash
April 4th, 2004, 11:21 AM
Hey, I'm on Serebii forums too...^-^ Anyways let's get "mistified".

[wonders if he just spammed. Sorry if it was]

ポケSTAR-Zero
April 4th, 2004, 12:09 PM
knocks on the door

I want to join the Club ^^
I chose Starmie

~*Silent Tattsu*~
April 5th, 2004, 02:37 AM
Hmm, i recognise this Club, from Serebii.Net Forums....as i'm a member of it there too. *Cringes* Oooops......yessu i have stolen the idea from there ^^;
& the Banners >.< *Kills self* I am friends with Totodile over there so i though it would be okay if i set it up here =3 I'm sorry if i look like i am copying :embarassed: YAY !! 7 Wannabe Members n.n-

*Welcomes you all through the door to the Misty Club Shrine* Yup you can all join ! =) & you can all have the Pokemon you wanted ! *Hands you each a Pokeball*

Members
~*~ ------------------ ~*~
Chairman Kaga : Poliwag
asher_son_of_ash : Psyduck
Hikaru's Twin : Togetic
100marios : Corasola
girlgenius : Togepi
Mew89: Starmie

Sankyu everyone for joining ! =3 Nah tat was'nt Spam Asher ;)

So as Asher said , lets get Mistyfied ! ^^

I was wondering how you guys felt when you heard/watched Misty was leaving ? I found it out on the Web , and i was so shocked.....for the next few weeks i kept asking people if they know the details , and why she was leaving. I was so happy to hear about the Hankerchief thing though ^^; What did you guys feel ?

asher_son_of_ash
April 5th, 2004, 03:50 AM
=is first on the interview list= Yay! At least I didn't SPAM. :P Now I heard Misty left the group because of her sisters. ><; I felt angry at the creators. >.> I felt like killing 'em for taking Misty out of the show...

...But then ^_^ She might be coming back... :D Because the creators have been making Misty for five years. ><;

~*Silent Tattsu*~
April 5th, 2004, 04:57 AM
Yup ! *Prays to da Gods* She'll be back !! :D

Because the creators have been making Misty for five years. ><;

Exactly ! There just is not a good enough reason why such a popular , main character thats been around for Five years can just leave like that ;) There are loads of reasons actually. For one , Misty came to Hoen for two eps , with a new outfit. The creators will have spent a long time designing it , and if she was never to come back why would they do that just for two episodes ? >=3 Another reason is the whole subject of Pokeshipping. After 1000's of Hints & Pokemon 2000 the movie which was half based around Pokeshipping o.o It would be plain stupid just to chuck it all away like that ! Not to mention the AAML fans that would hate the directors and writers for the rest of their days :P

I also have Club Icons to show which Pokemon you own here. You can put in your sig if you want to ;)

http://www.poke-amph.com/rssprites/pokemon/rs180.png
http://www.poke-amph.com/rssprites/pokemon/rs184.png
http://www.poke-amph.com/rssprites/pokemon/rs158.png
http://www.pkpidgeot.com/imagenes/151-frlg/Poke060.png
http://www.pkpidgeot.com/imagenes/151-frlg/Poke061.png
http://www.pkpidgeot.com/imagenes/151-frlg/Poke062.png
http://www.pkpidgeot.com/imagenes/151-frlg/Poke087.png
http://www.pkpidgeot.com/imagenes/151-frlg/Poke116.png
http://www.pkpidgeot.com/imagenes/151-frlg/Poke120.png
http://www.pkpidgeot.com/imagenes/151-frlg/Poke121.png
http://www.pkpidgeot.com/imagenes/151-frlg/Poke130.png
http://www.pkpidgeot.com/imagenes/151-251/175.gif
http://www.pkpidgeot.com/imagenes/151-251/176.gif

asher_son_of_ash
April 5th, 2004, 10:07 AM
Hey, why is Gyarados there? Gyarados isn't on the list...><; Ahh...well...=takes out Psyduck=

Hikaru's Twin
April 5th, 2004, 10:21 AM
Hey, why is Gyarados there? Gyarados isn't on the list...><; Ahh...well...=takes out Psyduck=
Oh, well Gyarados is one of Misty's pokemon, i guess Tatt just forgot to add it to the list. ^_^;

Anyhow, i almost cried when i discovered Misty was leaving, she's my favourite character and she'd been in the series for such a long time. To take her out just like that and use the excuse of her sisters winning a world trip, was quite unexpected yet to me it seemed a little silly. I've still never seen "Gotta Catch ya Later!" which really annoys me, as i've heard all about the little song apparently sung by Misty near the end of the episode.
Bringing Misty back for just two episodes and giving her a new outfit, seemed strange to me and even more heartbreaking when she ended up leaving Togetic behind (It was one of my favourites). But then again, who's to be certain that she won't come back, i don't believe all that 'Her place is at the Gym' rubbish. Her loyal fans believe she will make yet another return and so do i, she's too much of an important character to be left behind...

Chairman Kaga
April 5th, 2004, 02:14 PM
I suppose all of you can guess that I'm a Misty freak...not just a fan, but an all-out freak. I thought I couldn't feel love for a cartoon character, but I care about her more than any real girl o_O She's been a bit of an obsession of mine for a while, especially after she left the show... I remember back in the summer of 2002 when I heard about Misty leaving...I remember seeing the first picture of May that was ever released, and I was like "hey, she sure does look a lot like Lisa from pokemon 3..." I thought she was generic (and she sort of is, as she looks exactly like the girl trainer from RS, whose name also happens to be MAY)...I've been a huge fan of Misty since the show came to America and I still am...my sig is one of my favorite pics of Misty from the Gym Challenge card Misty's Wish (which I have 5 or 6 copies of...I sort of collect them :P ) Somehow I could always identify with her...she had more personality than the other people on the show. She was so very different...I wish she'd come back. I'm actually considering making a fanfic that might include Misty over the summer (but all other characters new) just to let my ideas be revealed at last. I'm not sure if I'll do that or not, though. I have a big talent for writing but not for making plot after plot...

Cassie-chan
April 7th, 2004, 02:09 PM
I was wondering how you guys felt when you heard/watched Misty was leaving ? I found it out on the Web , and i was so shocked.....for the next few weeks i kept asking people if they know the details , and why she was leaving. I was so happy to hear about the Hankerchief thing though ^^; What did you guys feel ?
Well, I hadn't been able to watch the shows, so I leard after I read the posts on this site. I thought they were joking. It took me a while to find out that they were not joking. I was surpised.

//mew\\
April 7th, 2004, 03:00 PM
I`ll join too.I`ll paste horsea in my sig.

mewbaby
April 8th, 2004, 04:40 AM
yes bring her back it`s not the same with out her

Shinin
April 9th, 2004, 01:33 PM
i'll join
i'll use a Misty sprite in my sig

Kenta-kun
April 9th, 2004, 01:48 PM
Wow...there're some pretty crazy (in a good way) Kasumi fans here. Personally, i think they replaced her with haruka bcuz they wanted to rotate the characters a bit, like when Takeshi was replaced with Tracey (if ne1 knos his Japanese name, let me kno). I can't say whether or not they'll bring her baq, but I must say that i do not believe in the Satoshi-Kasumi relationship. Altho it's implied, I think satoshi is still too immature to have true feelings for Kasumi.

Hikaru's Twin
April 10th, 2004, 07:27 AM
Personally, i think they replaced her with haruka bcuz they wanted to rotate the characters a bit, like when Takeshi was replaced with Tracey (if ne1 knos his Japanese name, let me kno).

Tracey's japanese name happens to be Kenji, by the way. ^^;

Aerith84
April 16th, 2004, 11:24 AM
*Knock Knock!*I forgot to knock the door and I bang against it XD
I'll join too!
I've cried when Misty was gone!
Misty MUST return!!! X....)
I choose Gyrados!!!!GROARGH!

Phoenix Boy
April 16th, 2004, 11:33 AM
I am joining could i have corsola aswell as i love that lil guy

i like that epi were misty this she is a seel that is so funny i can just imagin her as a corsola

Misty Lover17
April 18th, 2004, 12:56 PM
[knocks on door]
Well,I'm going to join too. I miss seeing her on the show. I still want to give her a hug when she was very sad at that one part on Gotta catch you later. :( She's a very sweet girl. And she's nice too. She'll reurn someday,hopfully. I can't wait for that one day.
I'll chose Gyradoes! :cool:

kirby00
April 18th, 2004, 06:27 PM
if u were were a true misty fan the icon for poliwrath would be politoad. (u should know it evolves into that not poliwrath) u have disgraced us all and u dont even realize it.

Kenta-kun
April 18th, 2004, 07:19 PM
Chill out. No need to take it THAT seriously....

100marios
April 18th, 2004, 07:40 PM
if u were were a true misty fan the icon for poliwrath would be politoad. (u should know it evolves into that not poliwrath) u have disgraced us all and u dont even realize it.
That was hardly necessary. Although I actually didn't notice that myself hehe.....
Good observation, but in the wrong tone of voice. She did nothing wrong, so there should be no contention at all. But, I guess politoad should be up there as well! And, I don't suppose it could hurt to keep Poliwrath up there too!

Kenta-kun
April 18th, 2004, 08:31 PM
Any Pokmon that belongs to Kasumi in the series or manga or TCG (remember Gym Heroes & Challenge?) should b welcome here. And there is a card called Misty's Poliwrath

~*Silent Tattsu*~
April 19th, 2004, 12:47 AM
Oh...oh sorry for not updating this recently you guys ^^; Tatt has been busy , and is sorry ! Right back to it then =3

Forheavens sake Would you chill a bit dude ! Sorry , i just forgot to add all of her pokemon ;_; You have upset me now. Please don't take it so seriously o.o I will add Politoad.

Originally posted by 100Marios: That was hardly necessary. Although I actually didn't notice that myself hehe.....
Good observation, but in the wrong tone of voice. She did nothing wrong, so there should be no contention at all. But, I guess politoad should be up there as well! And, I don't suppose it could hurt to keep Poliwrath up there too!

Thanks for sticking up for me Jordan *Huggles*

I am sorry for missing out Politoad guys.
Here he is: http://pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs331.gif

Originally posted by Aerith84: *Knock Knock!*I forgot to knock the door and I bang against it XD
I'll join too!
I've cried when Misty was gone!
Misty MUST return!!! X....)
I choose Gyrados!!!!GROARGH!

Welcome Aerith84 ! *Lets you in & hands you a Gyrados*

Sure you can join ^__^ I allmost cried when i heard the news myself ;.;

Originally posted by Phoenix Boy: I am joining could i have corsola aswell as i love that lil guy

Yup ! Ya can join too PB. *Hands you Corsola* I can imagine Misty as one myself , so kawaii ! =^.^=

Originally posted by ML17: [knocks on door]
Well,I'm going to join too. I miss seeing her on the show. I still want to give her a hug when she was very sad at that one part on Gotta catch you later. She's a very sweet girl. And she's nice too. She'll reurn someday,hopfully. I can't wait for that one day.
I'll chose Gyradoes!

Sankyu for deciding to Join ML17 ! ^__^

Welcome & Sure you can have a Gyrados !

& //Mew\\ , Shinin4000 & Kenta-Kun ? You can all join aswell ^_^

::Members List::

Chairman Kaga
asher_son_of_ash
Hikaru's Twin
100marios
Girlgenius
Mew89:
//Mew\\
Shinin4000
Kenta-Kun
Phoenix Boy

asher_son_of_ash
April 19th, 2004, 06:29 AM
I forget Mistys Pokemon at times. Remember I didn't know Gyarados was her Pokemon? Anyways...-hands a mike to Tatt- Our members would like some of yours words. Of what YOU think of Misty.

Phoenix Boy
April 19th, 2004, 08:37 AM
Well i know she adores her as she wouldnt make this thread and im not on the list :'(

asher_son_of_ash
April 19th, 2004, 09:31 AM
Heh heh. No you aren't, Phoenix boy. Tatt just modified her post...just a few seconds from now. XD

STaLIS
April 19th, 2004, 09:42 AM
=Knock Knock=

I just HAVE to join. I love Misty and to see her gone brings a tear to the eye. I will campain for her return.

Well could I have horsea please?

~*Silent Tattsu*~
April 19th, 2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by asher_son_of_ash: Heh heh. No you aren't, Phoenix boy. Tatt just modified her post...just a few seconds from now. XD

LOL !! :P

Don't worry PB your on the list now =)

Hiyaz Stalis ! ^_^ Yep you can join ! *Gives you lil Horsea*

Originally posted by asher_son_of_ash: I forget Mistys Pokemon at times. Remember I didn't know Gyarados was her Pokemon? Anyways...-hands a mike to Tatt- Our members would like some of yours words. Of what YOU think of Misty.

Yup , yup i am forgetfull about allmost anything Asher ^^; including Misty's Pokemon *Kicks self* XD

*Takes the mike off Asher* Mkay sure !

Well what i think of Mist..... I like Misty for a start , because of her fiery and sweet personality. She is known as a bit of a Tomboy yet she loves romantic things , which is alike my personality ^__^ So i can relate to her for one. She is cute , yet determined like Ash which is something else i love bout her. I like Misty's facination with Water Pokemon , since i like them myself and i adore all the Pokemon she has had through the series , and at the mo.

Then theres her relationship with Ash =P , I have allways loved the way Misty denys her love for him , and the little fights they had in the earlier series. Allthough at first Mistys agression towards Ash looked like bulling to some , i allways knew it was to hide the truth. They have built such a strong bond through the later eps , you can just see it. Misty just would'nt be Misty without Ash , and thats one reason i am a Pokeshipper.

And then theres Togepi (Or Togetic now) I adored Misty's Togepi =3 They were the ultimate cute pair and thats how i came to haveTogepi/Togetic as one of my fave Pokemon. Togepi was Misty's baby ^_^ And it was so sweet to see Pikachu and him becoming the best of friends. The way Pikachu was so attached to him , awwww....

I was really , really upset when i heard Togepi was to evolve and then leave just like that :'( I really don't like the writers recently "

asher_son_of_ash
April 19th, 2004, 11:20 AM
:'( I really don't like the writers recently "

Whoops. I think I put a bigger name than Silent Tattsu there. XD Anyways...I started hating the writers back then too. X_X; They even made some characters on the show say Ash and MAY < -shifts eyes-> are in love...that show Tag Battle: Ash vs. May.

They didn't do that when Misty was there...u_u;

~*Silent Tattsu*~
April 19th, 2004, 12:03 PM
OMG.... you should not have told me that Asher... ;__; Are you really sure that a character that was in that ep actually said that !? I am hoping not V.V Please tell me that is'nt true. I have heard of the ep , but not of that fact.

Puh , i loath the writers big time o.o Why have they ruined the show ? I feel so angry with them -___-""

I am glad to see someone who does not like the idea of Ash and May Asher ! :D I myself , tottaly despise Advanceshipping (Ash & May) and i hate it so much that i could make a Anti-Advanceshipping club *Goes on a rampage*

All , i know is that Misty will be back , and Ash does love her and not May. Count the hints for proof , they will reach the skys ;)

asher_son_of_ash
April 19th, 2004, 12:09 PM
XD You sure are mad. I'm a Pokeshipper too. But to make May stay clear of Ashs way, I make Hoennshipping fics. <Brendan and May>

And sorry, they did make that...synopis<sp?> of that show...actually two people in love. o_o;

~*Silent Tattsu*~
April 19th, 2004, 12:49 PM
Yeah i'm tottaly mad Asher XD

I scare myself sometimes with my die hard Pokeshipperness o.o

Yessu ! I say keep May away by putting her with Brendan (Or Shuu , yes i am a Contest Shipper) XP

Well i won't let that Ep synosis get me down ^__^
After all we have to stay strong us Pokeshippers and Kasumi fans.

Moving on to the positive....

What would you guys like Misty's next Pokemon to be ? (When she comes back)

kirby00
April 19th, 2004, 02:38 PM
i was j/k lol too see wut u guys would say. have fun making ur club but mine is pretty neat too. it is kind of like express ur problems, and if u r stressed out i can help kind of a club. The Fun Fan Club is open to any1 (other issues/topics to discuss can be anything whether its pokemon or not).

kirby00
April 19th, 2004, 02:45 PM
sorry if u took it the wrong way i was kidding after all. but ya it did sound kinda mean. but thanks for putting up the politoad (i hope thats a sign of forgiveness). can i join your club *hehe u know what pokemon i want*
again im sorry for sounding so mean it was jsut funny at the time, since you seemed to be a huge misty fan and forgot that* (again no offense)

Chairman Kaga
April 19th, 2004, 04:35 PM
Eh heh...I never liked Togepi...all it did was get in the way and never really did anything, although he did metronome them out of a bad situation every now and then :P

I don't support pokeshipping because I would become jealous...I'm an AAMLer, but it doesn't stand for Ash and Misty Love...my first name begins with A so I can insert my name in for Ash's XP

And to answer your question about what pokemon Misty should have next, I don't really want anything new, I'd just like to see her Horsea evolve into a Seadra or even be a Kingdra by now. She needs something good and powerful (until Gyarados she really never had anything that was really strong IMO) ... and that Gyarados is REALLY strong...I have Revenge Match at Hanada Gym on my computer so I was able to see him in action :P

asher_son_of_ash
April 19th, 2004, 09:12 PM
^.^ Really, wow. Didn't know you liked Misty that much to change one catergory. XP

Anywho, I wanna see Goldeen evolve and, Like Kaga, Horsea too.
>_>
Erm....tell me...when did Misty catch a Gyarados?

Phoenix Boy
April 19th, 2004, 10:19 PM
i think she was given one from someone (i think)

Duke R
April 20th, 2004, 01:00 AM
Ermm... I don't want to join, I just want to say something, can I?
-
When Ash, Brock, May and Max arrive Lilycove, May will win the Master Contest and come back to Littleroot. Misty will come in the S.S.Anne, at the Lilycove's Sail. Ash, Brock, Max and Misty will beat all Gyms and, then, Ash will lose at the Pokmon League of Hoenn. They will come back to Pallet, and Max will begin a new journey.
-
But I don't know if they will go to Rainbow Islands, and find Max again like the best Pokmon Trainer ever, but I think that Misty will come back in this season... I think...

STaLIS
April 20th, 2004, 05:25 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^ 12 posts up. I asked to join but no one got back :(. Does that mean I've been rejected?

asher_son_of_ash
April 20th, 2004, 06:42 AM
'Course not, STaLIS. You were welcome by Tatt a few posts back...o_o; And she gave you a Horsea too.

^_~ Ooh. My welcome turn. Welcome, STaLIS

Chairman Kaga
April 20th, 2004, 01:36 PM
Since I can't translate Japanese, I'll go by sight from what happened in Revenge Match at Hanada Gym. From what was in there, I believe it was already at the gym as a pokemon that Misty's sisters used to battle with...Misty was terrified at Gyarados from unknowingly crawling into its mouth as a toddler or something and was reluctant to go around it but after it saved her from drowning everything was ok and Misty kept Gyarados or someting like that...

kirby00
April 20th, 2004, 02:58 PM
did i get accepted or am i not? i want politoad if u let me in... i posted above (incase u didnt see) that i didnt mean wut i said... u dont have to accept in in the club but plz accept the apology.

pokey a.k.a espeon
April 20th, 2004, 04:46 PM
Can I join?I want Misty to come back too.

Misty Lover17
April 21st, 2004, 01:58 PM
Thanks for Gyradoes![one of my lvl 100's on my Sapphire :cool: ]

I want to see the Misty specials. They are cool! Misty as the mermaid :cool:, Misty in a swimsuit :cool: ,Misty with her hair down :cool: ,and Misty as a baby! :D

Chairman Kaga
April 21st, 2004, 04:42 PM
You better believe Revenge Match at Hanada Gym's awesome *drool*

I think I should make my avatar or sig something from that special...I need to download the other hosos with misty though...I really want to see them but they take so long to download on my terrible dialup computer ._.

100marios
April 21st, 2004, 04:52 PM
Oh...oh sorry for not updating this recently you guys ^^; Tatt has been busy , and is sorry ! Right back to it then =3

Forheavens sake Would you chill a bit dude ! Sorry , i just forgot to add all of her pokemon ;_; You have upset me now. Please don't take it so seriously o.o I will add Politoad.

Thanks for sticking up for me Jordan *Huggles*

I am sorry for missing out Politoad guys.
Here he is: http://pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs331.gif

Welcome Aerith84 ! *Lets you in & hands you a Gyrados*

Sure you can join ^__^ I allmost cried when i heard the news myself ;.;

Yup ! Ya can join too PB. *Hands you Corsola* I can imagine Misty as one myself , so kawaii ! =^.^=

Sankyu for deciding to Join ML17 ! ^__^

Welcome & Sure you can have a Gyrados !

& //Mew\\ , Shinin4000 & Kenta-Kun ? You can all join aswell ^_^

::Members List::

Chairman Kaga
asher_son_of_ash
Hikaru's Twin
100marios
Girlgenius
Mew89:
//Mew\\
Shinin4000
Kenta-Kun
Phoenix Boy
You're welcome! I'm just doing what friends do!
*smiles*

Heh, I guess you two have something in common Chairman Kaga and Misty Lover17! You both love Misty!
I think she's cute aswell.....but I'd just go for May hehe..

I'd love to see those episodes! They really ought to think about bringing some of the special episodes to the U.S.

Misty Lover17
April 21st, 2004, 05:28 PM
Yep! :D I've had a crush on her since the beginning.I was 12 when Pokemon first came out. One of the first episodes I saw was The Ghost of Maidens Peak. Of course when I saw her in that one part I thought she looked really pretty. :cool: I like seeing her pretty. :cool: I also like seeing her in swimsuits. :cool: She looks pretty hot in them. :cool: I did see Beauty and Beach.When I saw her in that swimsuit I thought,"She looks nice" :cool: I would like to hold her in my arms,too. Then look into thouse pretty blue eyes of hers.It wouldn't matter if she has her hair up or down.Then,I would give her a kiss. That would be so nice.[blushes]

100marios
April 21st, 2004, 06:08 PM
Yep! :D I've had a crush on her since the beginning.I was 12 when Pokemon first came out. One of the first episodes I saw was The Ghost of Maidens Peak. Of course when I saw her in that one part I thought she looked really pretty. :cool: I like seeing her pretty. :cool: I also like seeing her in swimsuits. :cool: She looks pretty hot in them. :cool: I did see Beauty and Beach.When I saw her in that swimsuit I thought,"She looks nice" :cool: I would like to hold her in my arms,too. Then look into thouse pretty blue eyes of hers.It wouldn't matter if she has her hair up or down.Then,I would give her a kiss. That would be so nice.[blushes]
Wow, it looks like you have all this planned out! You say 'Beauty and the Beach'? Not on TV though...right? They did have some rather vulgar humor in that certain episode....though Misty does look cute!

Misty Lover17
April 21st, 2004, 06:22 PM
They showed it four years ago as a lost episode on Kids WB. It didn't have that one scene with James. They showed it two times. It never was shown on Cartoon Network,and never was released on video.I want to see it again.And yep,she did look cute in that episode! :cool:

Kenta-kun
April 21st, 2004, 06:52 PM
Woah. Never knew people could like an animated character this much. And you're right, 100Marios. They do need to release more of the specials over here (tho not dubbed, preferably...subbed). The only one that's been released was entitled "Mewtwo's Return" or sumthin like that

dqle
April 22nd, 2004, 08:35 AM
Hmm... Why didn't I join this in the first place? Well, since I'm here, can I join? If I had to choose, I'd like Starmie, please!

Uh, since I don't know what to call myself about the whole Misty thing, could you guys tell me what I am? Here's some posts that prove that AAML will never go away, at least for me! (STILL don't lie that term!):

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=127158#post127158
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=181872#post181872

Misty Lover17
April 22nd, 2004, 11:54 AM
I miss hearing Racheal Lillis doing Misty's voice. She did a great job on her voice. :cool:

Phoenix Boy
April 22nd, 2004, 11:58 AM
Yeah she had a good vocie
did it bug you that in the first 30 or so epis had extra charecters withn the same vocie as misty?

i like it when misty pretended she was seel

Misty Lover17
April 22nd, 2004, 12:15 PM
She was pretty cute when was acting like a Seel! :D I knew she voiced some in recent episodes like that one boy at the Pokemon school,but I didn't know that about other characters sounding like Misty. I know that blue-haired girl on Shamon King sounds just like Misty. Now if only they got the rights to the specials.........

Ashlover
April 22nd, 2004, 04:25 PM
{Knock!}and can i join and if i can i will take Poliwhirl
since she's coming back for only 2 episodes in pokemon advanced

Misty Lover17
April 22nd, 2004, 04:58 PM
Oh,a Kenta avitar. Cool. That special kicks butt! :cool:

Kenta-kun
April 22nd, 2004, 05:02 PM
While we're on the topic, i need help....I can't use IRC, & I weanna get the movies fansubbed. Any suggestions?

Misty Lover17
April 22nd, 2004, 05:07 PM
Kenta has Raikou fansubbed. :cool: But I don't know if he has the movies fansubbed.

Chairman Kaga
April 23rd, 2004, 02:04 PM
I remember seeing beauty and the beach (I prefer the original name, Holiday in Acapulco, better though)... I really liked that episode because of how different Misty looked from the other episodes...actally everyone was decked out in beach uniforms right? I don't remember a lot of the details of it though...I tried to download the Japanese version once but I gave up on it after the download reset after 6 hours and 40% -_- The only thing I didn't like about Beauty and the Beach is that old lady (was she Nastina's sister?) They should have somehow edited her out, not the scene with James, which was quite harmless IMO :P But anyway, I sure do miss Misty ;_; I think about her every time I watch pokemon since they hardly show anything below Advanced anymore...but what I really want to see is the first season episodes, where her animation was better than any other season.

Misty Lover17
April 23rd, 2004, 02:40 PM
Yep! All of them where. That one woman was Nastina's cousin,Brutella. She owned a restraunt. Serebii has a synopsis on it and pictures at:
http://www.serebii.net/anime/epiguide/indigo/018.shtml
Of course,as I said,Misty looks really hot in this one. :classic: And cute too. :classic:

Chairman Kaga
April 23rd, 2004, 04:26 PM
Weehee! Misty pics ♥.♥ And some good ones too!

I just wish serebii would get pics from Pokemon Fashion Flash...I love Misty's alternate outfit in that one... *drools* ._.

Misty Lover17
April 23rd, 2004, 08:52 PM
She looked cute in that one. :D I have that picture! :)

Phoenix Boy
April 23rd, 2004, 11:02 PM
I like mistys hair change its so cute

Misty Lover17
April 24th, 2004, 05:41 AM
Yep it is! :cool: Misty was pretty cute in that one. She also was pretty cute on Tentacool and Tentacruel. Alot of cute parts with her in that one! :D

asher_son_of_ash
April 24th, 2004, 05:48 AM
Misty is alwasy cute. Never a scene when she was not cute. She's cute even with that mallet. >_< Y'know, I haven't seen that Mallet in a loooooong time. - -; It was my favorite part of Misty.

Kenta-kun
April 24th, 2004, 06:11 AM
"Mallet"? Isn't that sum kinda big hammer? Or do u mean "mullet", which is sumthing Kasumi's never had?

asher_son_of_ash
April 24th, 2004, 06:19 AM
"Mallet"? Isn't that sum kinda big hammer? Or do u mean "mullet", which is sumthing Kasumi's never had?

YEA, IT IS A BIG HAMMER! >_>; And what's a Mullet?

Kenta-kun
April 24th, 2004, 06:22 AM
A mullet is a really, really, ugly hairstyle that involves having long hair at the back & really short hair at the front. A lot of ppl seem to confuse other hairstyles for mullets a lot.

asher_son_of_ash
April 24th, 2004, 06:26 AM
Oooh. Now I remember where I heard it before.

100marios
April 24th, 2004, 07:22 AM
I've noticed that all the episodes were a little more cartoonish way back when the first season was on. Everything seems to have matured since then. Perhaps that's why we don't see Misty whipping out a hammer anymore when she's angry hehe...

Kenta-kun
April 24th, 2004, 07:30 AM
I've noticed that all the episodes were a little more cartoonish way back when the first season was on. Everything seems to have matured since then. Perhaps that's why we don't see Misty whipping out a hammer anymore when she's angry hehe...

Which is kinda ironic, cuz the dubbing was MUCH better back during those eps. 4Kids Entertainment has really gone down the drain since then (while all the other dubbing companies have gotten better with time)

100marios
April 24th, 2004, 07:33 AM
I really don't mind 4Kids dubbing (I really don't know of any other dubbing companies hehe). I think the whole series itself has cooled down a bit, the animation and the dubbing. You're right, after 300+ episodes, things really start to become repetitive....but I still like the series a whole lot though! It's practically the only show I watch anymore!

Kenta-kun
April 24th, 2004, 07:35 AM
I think the biggest problem I have with 4Kids is that they go out of their way to make an anime as kiddy as possible. A good example is Yugioh, which is rated 16+ in Japan. Another one is Shaman King, which I have seen in japanese & know the changes they've done to it. 4Kids also remains the only dubbing company that refuses to release their anime uncut & with the option for Japanese language/english subtitles

100marios
April 24th, 2004, 08:06 AM
I think the biggest problem I have with 4Kids is that they go out of their way to make an anime as kiddy as possible. A good example is Yugioh, which is rated 16+ in Japan. Another one is Shaman King, which I have seen in japanese & know the changes they've done to it. 4Kids also remains the only dubbing company that refuses to release their anime uncut & with the option for Japanese language/english subtitles
Hmm, well, if you think about it, '4Kids' is their company name, so I guess they live up to it a much as possible hehe..
The only anime I really like at this time is Pokemon, so I don't know how 4Kids is doing with it's other shows...

Kenta-kun
April 24th, 2004, 08:13 AM
Really? It's the only anime u like? U should check out Naruto & Shaman King. Both are very good shows.

This just in: a girl named Pilica (real name: Pirika) from the show Shaman King has the same english voice actor as Kasumi

kirby00
April 24th, 2004, 01:45 PM
misty was the best char there was... i bet (& hope) when she returns for the 2 episode she kicks ash's butt...

Chairman Kaga
April 24th, 2004, 07:46 PM
*droooool* more awesome pics M17...do you have any more from Pokemon Fashion Flash? I just might need one to spruce up my sig a bit :P (although Misty's Wish is one of my favorite Misty Pics...I think I'd have to add it in below somewhere else...I hope I can have 2 pics in my sig o_o;;) I really wish I had some of the older episodes on my computer...those have the best Misty pics.

Misty Lover17
April 24th, 2004, 10:07 PM
Here's some nice pictures from Pokemon2000. :classic:

Cassie-chan
April 24th, 2004, 10:17 PM
I think Misty looks so cute in that pink jacket for some reason. (in pokemon2000)

Misty Lover17
April 24th, 2004, 10:26 PM
I think she looks pretty cute in it ,too. :) Pink's one of those colors she looks cute in. :cool:

Phoenix Boy
April 24th, 2004, 11:20 PM
That yellow t shirt she normally wheres is really cute

Misty Lover17
April 24th, 2004, 11:56 PM
Yep!:classic: She looks pretty cute in the specials. :classic:

Chairman Kaga
April 25th, 2004, 08:56 AM
Wow o_o I wish I could see those specials...she looks really cute in those. Do you have any pics of Misty in a kimono from the princess festival or when she was dancing in that shrine durning Ghost of Maiden's Peak? I REALLY liked her whenever she was in traditional Japanese garb...

Misty Lover17
April 25th, 2004, 11:05 AM
Yep I do! She was really beautiful and pretty in that part. She also looks really pretty with her hair down,too. :cool: Heck,I have it as my avatar. :classic:

Cassie-chan
April 25th, 2004, 11:28 AM
Misty does look cute w/ her hair down. Misty Lover17, where do you find all these pictures?

Misty Lover17
April 25th, 2004, 12:13 PM
I found many of them by searching on Google and Altavista. I also got some at Pokemasters at
http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17279.
I also got many of them from various Pokemon fansites,Misty fansites,and Ash and Misty fansites. :cool: I also got alot of May pictures and some Team Rocket pictures,too. I got lots of Ash and Misty fanart as well. And some May and Shuu,too. I got manga scans from the Toshiro Ono one,too. No scans from Pokemon Special,though. [I think Misty looks great in both of them]I want pictures from it. In short........
I'm the Pokemon image master! :cool:

Cassie-chan
April 25th, 2004, 04:56 PM
I found many of them by searching on Google and Altavista. I also got some at Pokemasters at
http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17279.
I also got many of them from various Pokemon fansites,Misty fansites,and Ash and Misty fansites. :cool: I also got alot of May pictures and some Team Rocket pictures,too. I got lots of Ash and Misty fanart as well. And some May and Shuu,too. I got manga scans from the Toshiro Ono one,too. No scans from Pokemon Special,though. [I think Misty looks great in both of them]I want pictures from it. In short........
I'm the Pokemon image master! :cool:
Thanks for the link! But you're not allowed to post forums!

Misty Lover17
April 25th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Opps,sorry! I didn't know that.

By the way,I am now the Co-owner of this club. :classic: So if any one wants to join,you can ask me. You're welcome to join! :D

Cassie-chan
April 25th, 2004, 05:11 PM
That's neat!

Do you have pic. of Misty when she returns for 2 epsodes?

Misty Lover17
April 25th, 2004, 05:33 PM
Yes I do! I got many pictures from them! She looks great too! I can't wait to see these episodes! :cool:
I've heard that 4Kids does want to do the specials so looks we'll get to hear Racheal Lills as Misty again! :cool:

Kenta-kun
April 25th, 2004, 05:35 PM
They don't seem to be any more. They didn't do the Crystal (Raikou) special; as far as I kno, they've only done the Mewtwo special

Cassie-chan
April 25th, 2004, 05:36 PM
Misty looked better in her old outfit. At least she's coming back!

Misty Lover17
April 25th, 2004, 05:58 PM
Well I know about Raikou[great special]. I have the Mewtwo one on DVD, So I got to see the uncut verson of Mewtwo's birth. I heard about them wanting to do the Hoso special's from a certain thead at Serebii. I would post it,but I can't post threads from other boards. I would like to see the specials. :cool:

Yep! She kicks butt in the episodes. :cool:
Here's pictures from them!

100marios
April 25th, 2004, 07:21 PM
Yes I do! I got many pictures from them! She looks great too! I can't wait to see these episodes! :cool:
I've heard that 4Kids does want to do the specials so looks we'll get to hear Racheal Lills as Misty again! :cool:
....the fourth one from the left....
She....looks absolutely beautiful in that one....
I really want to see those episodes!
I do agree that I like her old outfit better, but I don't mind this new one!

Chairman Kaga
April 26th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Wow...more great pictures o_o ... I really need to choose one of these and put it in my sig or something. I looove that pic of Misty reclining on Gyarados...it's awesome. Maybe I should take a turn and post some of my favorite Misty pics sometime :P I have a few good ones...I can't google Misty (or rather won't) because lots of perverted stuff comes up...I usually just rely on serebii.net, but they don't have the exact pics I want most of the time...none of them are close-up either...they get shrunk down and lose a lot of detail. Can you link me to a few good misty fansites with pics and stuff like that? That'd be great too :P

kirby00
April 26th, 2004, 05:02 PM
u said you had pics of team rocket too. do u mind posting the 1 of jessie in the kimotto (at the princess festival), and since this is the misty fan club try and get 1 w/ misty in it too. thank you.

Chairman Kaga
April 26th, 2004, 05:17 PM
Do you mean any pic of Misty in a kimono or Misty in her princess festival kimono? If you mean any pic, there are three on page 4 :P

Misty Lover17
April 26th, 2004, 06:02 PM
I see many people want to join so to start things off......
Originally posted by pokey a.k.a espeon

Can I join? I want Misty to come back too.
Sure you can! Who do you want?
Originally posted by dqle
Hmm... Why didn't I join this in the first place? Well since I'm here,can I join? If I had to choose,I'd like Starmie,please!
Sure! Here's your Starmie! [gives Starmie]
Originally posted by Ashlover
{Knock!}and can i join and if i can i will take Poliwhirl since she's coming back for only 2 episodes in pokemon advanced
Sure! Here's Poli! [gives Poliwhirl]
Originally posted by kirby00
u said you had pictures of Team Rocket too. do you mind posting one of jessie in the kimono [at the princess festival], and since this is the misty fan club try and get 1 w/ misty in it too. thank you.
Sure! Here they are!
Originally posted by Chairman Kaga
Do you mean any pic of Misty in a kimono or Misty in her princess festival kimono? If you mean any pic,there are three on page 4 :P
He means the Princess Festival kimono. She looked really pretty in it. :cool:

Cassie-chan
April 26th, 2004, 06:10 PM
Very neat pics! She's so pretty...

kirby00
April 26th, 2004, 10:05 PM
you know im actually a guy (when you said she means...) but dun worry.

dqle
April 27th, 2004, 05:55 AM
BTW, it's dqle, not dgle!

Thanks for the Starmie! It's cool, tough, and all the other Contest catergories!

Anyways, I hope to see Misty back in the series, but at this rate, it'll take maybe this fall (earliest) or even next year! Why does Kids WB torment me so?!

Very good pics! The ones I've seen before were of TV quality. (fuzzy in some way)

About that Princess Fesival episode, how'd Misty get her hair so long? In the other episodes, the hair barely reached her shoulders... (episode where Misty gets conked on the head by an Unown) Loved the part where she describes the Unown world!

Gosh, anyone who doesn't think Misty's pretty in this club shouldn't be in here! I bet Ash's saying that secretly!

asher_son_of_ash
April 27th, 2004, 06:32 AM
^_^; I love those pics, Misty_Lover17. All of them are good.

Misty Lover17
April 27th, 2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by kirbyoo
you know im actually a guy(when you said she means...)but dun worry.
Opps! It's edited now. :nervous:
Originally posted by girlgenius
Very neat pics! She's so pretty...
Thanks! Yep she is! :D
BTW,it's dqle,not dgle!
It's edited now. Opps! :nervous:
Anyways,I hope to see Misty back in the series, but at this rate, It'll take maybe this fall (earliest) or even next year! Why does Kids WB torment me so?
She'll be here in 15 episodes! :D
About that Princess Festival episode, how'd Misty get her hair so long? In the episodes, the hair barely reached her shoulders...(episode where Misty gets conked on the head by an Unown) Loved the part where she describes the Unown world!
She is wearing hair extensions in her hair,I believe.She normaly has short hair. She was pretty cute in that part where she was describing the Unown world! :D She also looked pretty cute at the part in the episode when she got up from sleeping. :D I have pictures of that part! :D
Originally posted by asher son of ash
^_^; I love those pics, Misty_Lover17. All of them are good.
Thanks! :D
Gosh, anyone who doesn't think Misty's pretty in this club shouldn't be here! I bet Ash's saying that secretly!
I bet he is! :D

kirby00
April 27th, 2004, 10:39 PM
misty's so gorgeous she's gorgeous again. (i made that up myself)

Phoenix Boy
April 28th, 2004, 10:52 AM
Im sure you can join WELCOME!

Do you have any good misty news or pictures toto?

Misty Lover17
April 28th, 2004, 11:12 AM
Orignally posted by Chairman Kaga
Can you link me to a few good misty fan sites with pics and stuff like that ? That would be great too. :P

Well, there's http://www.nitakinan.net/lmm :cool: It's a great Misty site. :cool: It has lots of great Misty fanart. :) It also has links to other sites too. :classic:

They're showing season 4 episodes on Kids WB! Yesterday's was the second episode with Whitney. :cool: She's pretty cute. :cool: There also was a cute part with Ash and Misty in it. :cool: When they both got a taste of the Miltank milk,both of them had the same expresson on their faces! :cool:
Today's episode was the one where they're on the radio show. :cool: Misty looked pretty hot in her armor she was wearing. :cool:

Phoenix Boy
April 28th, 2004, 10:41 PM
Your lucky we dont get any pokemon here just old videos =(

Kenta-kun
April 29th, 2004, 06:09 AM
They're showing season 4 episodes on Kids WB! Yesterday's was the second episode with Whitney. :cool: She's pretty cute. :cool: There also was a cute part with Ash and Misty in it. :cool: When they both got a taste of the Miltank milk,both of them had the same expresson on their faces! :cool:
Today's episode was the one where they're on the radio show. :cool: Misty looked pretty hot in her armor she was wearing. :cool:

Those're pretty old eps. I'd like to c the 1 with Whitney tho; I stopped watching Pokmon around the time of the GS arc

dqle
April 29th, 2004, 08:21 AM
Yay, old episodes!

I wonder what the original script was before Team Rocket edited the storyline... maybe it involves the female companion kissing the prince? :)

Oh, well. About what Misty wore... I wouldn't call that armor. It looks more like a garment with a masive shoulder pad, maybe like the ones 'mages' or 'amazons' wear. Funny how Togepi was standing on it at one point.

Hmm... 15 more episodes. Assuming that Kids WB shows a new episode every week, then that means that Misty will be back at the first week of August?! That's too long!

TeamRocket
April 29th, 2004, 11:12 AM
Even though I hate to admit it - I like misty.... Jessies better though!

Misty Lover17
April 30th, 2004, 12:14 PM
I wonder what the original was before Team Rocket edited the storyline...maybe it involves the female companion kissing the prince? :)
That would have been cute to see Misty kiss Ash on the cheek or the lips! :cool:
Yesterday's was the one where Casey makes her second appearence in the bug contest. Misty was pretty funny and cute in this one. She got pretty scared of all the bugs. :laugh: She also kept on hitting Brock with her backpack. :laugh:

Porygon
April 30th, 2004, 12:28 PM
Lol, I remember that. I missed the last half of the episode Bah! I hope I'll have better luck seeing the others *only got to see Monday's ep whole*

Snivi
April 30th, 2004, 01:01 PM
Seeing as how I made that last banner XD
http://server5.uploadit.org/files/angela75nov-mistyw.jpg

Can I join?
I want Misty back, well Tatts know that already and I have Misty pics too.

^___~

Edit: I choose Psyduck

kirby00
April 30th, 2004, 04:10 PM
i agree i like jessie a lil bit better too. jessie is aragant but she tries to look better more often, and casidy has pretty cute blonde hair (but it loooks like giant antennas)

~*Silent Tattsu*~
May 1st, 2004, 07:13 AM
Seeing as how I made that last banner XD

Can I join?
I want Misty back, well Tatts know that already and I have Misty pics too.

^___~

Edit: I choose Psyduck

Yay !! Toto is here ! ^_____^ *Hugs*

Oh you made the Banner toto ? *Cringes* I did'nt even know ^^;;;
I love that Banner. I forgot to say this at the start but please can no one re produce, any of the Club banners on any other site. There made for you to have in your siggie at PC if you want =3.

Of course you can join Totodile n.n *Hands you a lil Psyduck*

I have some piccies you Misty-fan boys should like =3 (Reffering mostly to the Bikini one XD)

And Well i thought you guys could all get a laugh out of this Comic Strip from the Recently aired special in Japan with Misty in ^__^ She looks cute in this eppie. For us Pokeshippers it is a adorable hint and if you love Psyduck you'll like this too. I love Psyduck's evil lil Grin ! :D

Snivi
May 1st, 2004, 07:24 AM
Yay !! Toto is here ! ^_____^ *Hugs*

Oh you made the Banner toto ? *Cringes* I did'nt even know ^^;;;
I love that Banner. I forgot to say this at the start but please can no one re produce, any of the Club banners on any other site. There made for you to have in your siggie at PC if you want =3.

Of course you can join Totodile n.n *Hands you a lil Psyduck*

Well i thought you guys could all get a laugh out of this Comic Strip from the Recently aired special in Japan with Misty in ^__^ She looks cute in this eppie. For us Pokeshippers it is a adorable hint and if you love Psyduck you'll like this too. I love Psyduck's evil lil Grin ! :D

Its ok, I don't care if you use my banner.
*huggles Psyduck*
I have seen this comic XD
I printed it out and put it on my wall.

asher_son_of_ash
May 1st, 2004, 08:16 AM
XD I think Psyduck thought it was the one Misty loved. But anyway...
-coughs- Yea. It might have some Pokeshipping hints in there. =/

Anywho...

dqle
May 1st, 2004, 02:38 PM
Ahem... That's a wierd strip.

When I first joined the forum, I saw that exact same strip under somebody's signature.

Misty Lover17
May 3rd, 2004, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by ~*Silent Tattsu*~
I have some piccies you Misty-fan boys should like =3 (Reffering mostly to the bikini one XD)
NIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEE! :cool:
I wish my stupid commputer didn't go goofy on me,then I could look at my pictures. :'(

kirby00
May 3rd, 2004, 10:55 PM
wut are pokeshippers btw? also (i know not important, but i didnt actually officially join the club *as you may remember*, could you jsut announce that im in it to make it official).
also click on the link to my fun fan club... its really a cool club we jsut need members... descriptions are there incase you are wondering what its all about. *Ditto represents all pokemon, and expresses that every1 is welcome.. i would put in sig but outta room.....*

dqle
May 4th, 2004, 05:40 AM
Ok...

Pokshippers = Pokmon worshippers, generally used for the relationship between Ash and Misty. A.K.A. AAML.

Chairman Kaga
May 4th, 2004, 04:59 PM
Yesh, I'm back? So, any more good pics of Misty lately? ^_^

Snivi
May 6th, 2004, 07:53 AM
Just a pic of Misty
~~~~~~~~~~~

dqle
May 6th, 2004, 08:11 AM
Heh, love the pic!

Although I never did like the idea that she had to change her hairdoo. I like it the way it is!

asher_son_of_ash
May 6th, 2004, 09:10 AM
For some reason, I don't like that pic. o.O; It's funny how Misty's waist blends with the Mermaid's tail...

Snivi
May 6th, 2004, 10:00 AM
Misty crying because Togetic is leaving.....poor Misty

dqle
May 6th, 2004, 11:29 AM
Ha! I knew it! She's cryin' because of Togetic, not Ash!!!

*sob*

Snivi
May 6th, 2004, 12:23 PM
More Misty pics one still crying the other with a sad looking Togetic

Chairman Kaga
May 6th, 2004, 12:39 PM
Eh heh...Misty mermaid pics are some of my favorites. Since I have Revenge Match at Hanada Gym I get to see lots of Misty as a Mermaid :P

kirby00
May 6th, 2004, 04:03 PM
i know this si kind of random but we should/ or i should at least, start a jigglypuff bring her back Club, u know. i miss that fat pink ballon.... like kirby!

Pok'e Fan
May 6th, 2004, 06:49 PM
[Knocks on the door]
Hey!!!Can I join!!! I really like Misty! She's one of my favorite character in Pokemon.^___^ I will pick Corsola.

asher_son_of_ash
May 6th, 2004, 11:31 PM
-tries to get Corsola for Poke'fan but the doesn't have the power- Ugh... XD; O.o; I love that pic where Misty cries over Togepi/getic. o.O; Seems kinda peaceful to look at.

~*Silent Tattsu*~
May 7th, 2004, 12:11 AM
[Knocks on the door]
Hey!!!Can I join!!! I really like Misty! She's one of my favorite character in Pokemon.^___^ I will pick Corsola.

Yey ! Another Member ! ^____^ *Bounces up to door and lets Pok'e Fan in* Welcome fellow Mist fan n.n()() *Hands you a Sugar Pink Corsola*

More Misty pics one still crying the other with a sad looking Togetic

Awwww... *Sniff* ;__; I swear when i get to watch that Episode i'll end up crying..... gee such a sweet and sad episode. Ash almost crys himself *Pokes Toto's avvie* I wish Togetic had'nt left. Don't you guys feel like Togetic was just the right Pokemon for Misty ? I felt as if he displayed her character , like they were the perfect pair. I'll miss that lil Egg. Great piccies Toto ! ^.^

Philbro
May 7th, 2004, 05:59 AM
[knocks on the club door] Hey can i join i really want misty to be back can i have a poliwag please.

Misty Lover17
May 7th, 2004, 09:09 PM
Hi guys! I got some more pictures! Misty fanboys[like me :cool:] will really like these! :cool:
http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/misty005.jpg
http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/misty003.jpg
http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/misty007.jpg
http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/misty009.jpg

She poses great. :cool:

Cassie-chan
May 8th, 2004, 10:26 AM
Misty does look cute in those pics.

That will make me cry when I see the epsode when Togipi leaves...I hope he might come back in the future...

Do you have any pics of the first epsode Misty was in? You know,the one where she fishes up Ash?

kirby00
May 8th, 2004, 01:20 PM
im starting a "bring her back jigglypuff club", i miss the pink balloon, she has so much tAlent but no1 ever hears it. jp, but on a serious note i am thinking bout staritng 1 (as posted above). The original idea is kind of taken from this 1 (not to copy), but the sad part is no1 really does know if/when she will come back... lets hope so.

Chairman Kaga
May 8th, 2004, 05:09 PM
*viewing newest pics*

Boy does she ever pose great...I especially like the first one...she really looks tomboyish with that expression on her face for some reason...there's the Misty I know and love ^_^

dqle
May 8th, 2004, 05:30 PM
One of the reasons I love Misty... A tomboy!

Chairman Kaga
May 8th, 2004, 06:01 PM
One of the reasons I love Misty... A tomboy!

You've got that right! She just wouldn't be as awesome if she wasn't so tomboyish :P

dqle
May 8th, 2004, 07:43 PM
You've got that right! (What happen to chef Kaga?)

Misty, she just seems so perfect with that kind of attitude. (also for Ash too!) Kind and caring, but can talk junk to a guy. Boy, I'd like to have a girlfriend like her someday!

Why I chose Misty over May: The tomboy factor. It's great how she does it. May's such a girl!

Chairman Kaga
May 9th, 2004, 07:44 AM
May's more than girly...no real girl would act like she does. She's just so darn submissive to Ash...there's no character conflicts like there was when Misty was around. May never disagrees, never thinks for herself, just tags along her master and throws in a comment that really doesn't mean anything now and then...Misty is the opposite...May is the farthest thing from a Tomboy there is. Misty is all the more intriguing because of her personality.

Oh...and that avatar was a failed gambit...if e'er I try to have the scechuan posse in my avatar ever again, it's not going to be from a pic taken with a digital camera :P

dqle
May 9th, 2004, 02:36 PM
Oh... OK. Whatever you like.

I totally agree with you. I like character who have personalities that conflict with who or what they are. May just seems too perfect for her own good. She's the ideal girl. I don't like ideal things.

Chairman Kaga
May 9th, 2004, 03:46 PM
May always has this face all the time --> ^_^ It gets old in about five minutes...Misty wasn't always cheerful; she was quite serious, and had a range of emotions that didn't consist merely of different degrees of happiness. She had her own style and own aspirations...May is just Ash's groupie (luckily they still have Brock or else the show would be a total loss...) May's life is too perfect, too happy; she has no faults. I can't identify with her at all like I could with Misty.

dqle
May 10th, 2004, 08:18 AM
Mmm... yellow pepper looks good...

Oh, uh, sorry. Anyways, May is just there to fill the void of femenism. Quite frankly, I think she's too femenist. Like you said, she's too perfect. In this world and all the other worlds people can imagine, there's no such thing as perfection. I don't like people who strive to be perfectionests.

Sorry, but that's just my opinion.

kirby00
May 10th, 2004, 04:51 PM
what about jessie she is totally feminine but she maintains her strenth and beauty, *not in that kind of way*, anyways jessie was misty's rival and now may being jessie's new rival kind of makes jessie look like a rookie like may

~*Misty Mermaid*~
May 10th, 2004, 04:56 PM
Misty! Yay!^_^ I can't believe that she is gone.. :'( I miss her..The anime is dull without her. Yes, I am a Misty fan! :laugh: Who isn't?

dqle
May 10th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Unfortunately, there are a ton of them...

Yeah, well, Jessie doesn't act all that femenine. I mean, May does ALL the time. At least Jessie is a tomboy, maybe more than Misty...

kirby00
May 10th, 2004, 07:07 PM
jessie being strong and mean doesnt mean she isnt feminine unless your sayin some1 bossy cant be feminine

dqle
May 11th, 2004, 05:42 AM
Hey, I didn't say she wasn't femenine! In many episodes, she shows that! May on the other hand, never leaves that realm. It bothers me so...

kirby00
May 11th, 2004, 03:46 PM
neways, what i was saying, instead of bashing May, talk about Misty or Jessie

Chairman Kaga
May 11th, 2004, 03:58 PM
I'm pretty much indifferent about Jessie...sure she's pretty funny at times and is a great villain but I still have to say Misty's my fave...but in AG alone Jessie's my favorite character for that single season since Misty's gone...though I'll never get over that Jessie lost Arbok ;_;

kirby00
May 11th, 2004, 04:01 PM
btw what is AG? also what does it mean wen ppl say Paired w/:

Cassie-chan
May 11th, 2004, 04:01 PM
Misty is not gonna be the same w/o Togipi...how do think this will affect her (if she comes back again)

Chairman Kaga
May 11th, 2004, 05:11 PM
I don't think losing Togepi/Togetic would drastically affect Misty...if she ever comes back to the show, my only hope is that she wears the outfit she's worn every season before AG.

Oh, and to answer your questions, Kirby:

1.) AG = Advance Generation, or the current season of Pokemon

2.) Pairing is a little romance thing that has a topic in Other Chat...once you find a person of the opposite gender who will pair up with you, you're paired... (I've yet to ever be paired ._. )

dqle
May 12th, 2004, 08:00 AM
Sorry. If I ever get into it, I can't stop myself.

I can't get used to Misty's new outfit. Sure, the clothes are okay, but the orange shoes!!! That's just wierd!

I definately would think that Misty will change without Togepi/Togetic being there. I hope it doesn't foreshadow what I think it does. I'll be crying for the rest of my life if it ever happens...

asher_son_of_ash
May 12th, 2004, 08:58 AM
Sorry. If I ever get into it, I can't stop myself.

I can't get used to Misty's new outfit. Sure, the clothes are okay, but the orange shoes!!! That's just wierd!

I definately would think that Misty will change without Togepi/Togetic being there. I hope it doesn't foreshadow what I think it does. I'll be crying for the rest of my life if it ever happens...

I don't think Misty would be sad Togepi/tic left. She gave away some of her Pokemon too remember? o.O;

dqle
May 12th, 2004, 11:58 AM
Uh, Togepi was the only Pokmon that Misty took care of 24/7. That Pokmon to Misty is almost like Pikachu to Ash. Although, there'll be no stronger bond that those two!

kirby00
May 12th, 2004, 02:43 PM
lol i feel bad id pair with u but u not opposite gender lol. neways what other pokemon did misty give away. (didn't she get her Starmie and Horsea pokemon back form her sisters?)
hey since i havent seen her coming back episodes why does she give up togetic?

Chairman Kaga
May 12th, 2004, 02:56 PM
I'm not sure Misty needed to take her Starmie and Seadra back because for the most part she's now based at Cerulean Gym...I haven't seen the AG episodes with Misty so I don't know if she brings Horsea and Starmie along with her.

I'm not sure why she gave up Togetic...I think it evolved during a Togepi festival while defending someone or battling somebody or something...I'm too lazy to read the spoiler x_x

Cassie-chan
May 12th, 2004, 03:01 PM
http://www.serebii.net/anime/epiguide/houen/321.shtml

Read to learn. :)

dqle
May 13th, 2004, 05:41 AM
Ack! Don't read it! It'll spoil the show!!! I'd rather wait until it does get released. (Unfortunately at this rate, it'll come on August!)

Chairman Kaga
May 13th, 2004, 12:43 PM
And as a little side note, was anyone else angry that they showed little teaser clips of the AG Misty episode in a WB commerical advertising new pokemon or something? I was under the impression that they were going to show the episode, but noooo... it was some cheesy 10-second clip thing during commercial breaks that showcased pokemon previously unseen on the show...I'm not sure if they ever showed a 10-second battle clip from the AG Misty episode, though...all I saw was a 10-second Jessie's Seviper vs. someone's Zangoose clip...

kirby00
May 13th, 2004, 03:20 PM
ya i remember that.. ops too late i read the spoiler.. darn it lol

dqle
May 14th, 2004, 08:19 AM
I was furious at Kids WB for doing that too. I thought they'd show the first two episodes of the next season just like they did with Pokmon: Master Quest. I remember perfectly clear that they announced they were going to show the first two Pokmon Advanced episodes that weekend. They did, and I was confused like crazy at what happed to the group. Misty and Brock were missing, and Pikachu was sick? I recorded the episodes, but still couldn't figure out what happened. A few months later, all was explained.

I thought they'd do the same that time during Pokmon Advanced, but a freakin' 10 second clip of the 'future battles of Pokmon'??? I swear, Kids WB is conspiring to torture me! Why?!?!

Chairman Kaga
May 14th, 2004, 02:03 PM
Hey...anyone notice that this thread was given a terrible rating by someone? Som May-fanboy n00b or something did that probably...well I voted it excellent to even it out, because no one in their right mind could ever consider this thread terrible...ok, everyone else, we need to get this threat at least 4 stars...I don't want us to be rated by people that are against us...

kirby00
May 14th, 2004, 03:33 PM
how do u rate a thread neways... tell me and ill help! =)

Chairman Kaga
May 14th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Near the top of the page you'll see a thing that says 'rating' (it will be above the first post on the page)... click on it and then click on the rating that has five white stars (excellent rating) and submit it...that's how rating topics is done.

Chairman Kaga
May 16th, 2004, 09:15 AM
Sorry to double post, but we fell off the first page o_O Quick, somebody talk about Misty! :P

kirby00
May 16th, 2004, 09:29 AM
misty is a great person!yay!
you know if you copy/paste yourr last entry then delete that entry and paste it again in a newpost it will also move this thread up on the sections list, instead of duble posting... or jsut delete the 1 before and post something else.

Cassie-chan
May 16th, 2004, 09:33 AM
misty is a great person!yay!
you know if you copy/paste yourr last entry then delete that entry and paste it again in a newpost it will also move this thread up on the sections list, instead of duble posting... or jsut delete the 1 before and post something else.
But that is againest the rules...

For some reason, the pokemon sprites (on the first page) are mosty gone! They just dissepered! Now the togipi in my sig. won't work...

kirby00
May 16th, 2004, 04:14 PM
how is that against the rules?

Chairman Kaga
May 17th, 2004, 01:02 PM
So, what's going on here today? Anyone have any new Misty pics lately?

Eh heh...we really need to find a new topic to discuss that has to do with Misty :P

dqle
May 18th, 2004, 05:46 AM
Hmm...

How about this?

What's your favorite outfit for Misty? I remember her old outfit, Nurse Joy, Kimono, Festive Girl Kimono, Mermaid, Dress, and her new outfit. I'm pretty sure there's more, so post them!

I like her old costume the best. Her new one's all right, but like I said before, the shoes just don't seem to fit!

asher_son_of_ash
May 18th, 2004, 06:38 AM
Hey. The sprites DID disappear. o.o; Anywho, I liked Misty's old clothes better. Her mermaid costume is cool too...She looked good in a kimono too.:classic:

Chairman Kaga
May 18th, 2004, 04:55 PM
I loved everything she's ever worn...but especially her kimono, her outfit from Pokemon Fashion Flash, and the outfit she's wearing in my sig from the card Misty's Wish...the only one I've never liked is her outfit from AG...blech, could it get any worse?

Cassie-chan
May 18th, 2004, 05:07 PM
how is that against the rules?
It's something called Bumping!!! againet the rules...

dqle
May 19th, 2004, 08:18 AM
What's so bad about her new outfit? (Besides the plainess of ther shirt and short-shorts, no suspenders, and the orange shoes *shudder*)

Cassie-chan
May 19th, 2004, 04:36 PM
http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/misty.shtml

You can compare the 2 outfits. :) I like the old one better...

Chairman Kaga
May 19th, 2004, 04:52 PM
I didn't even have to click that link to remind myself how much I hate Misty's new outfit :P...what's with the outer space theme on her outfit...it's like some messed-up postmodern sorta thing...blech...and her brown undershirt doesn't go with the rest of her outfit...eeygh >_<

Cassie-chan
May 19th, 2004, 04:55 PM
Gosh, I just notesed...what's with the pants? They are too short!

Chairman Kaga
May 19th, 2004, 05:03 PM
AG Misty's pants are as short as her pants from all the other seasons, but they just look stranger because they're freaky little yellow short shorts...I don't mind her other ones because they're denim :P

Cassie-chan
May 19th, 2004, 05:07 PM
They look shorter to me...but there is too much yellow! And the red shoes...

Chairman Kaga
May 19th, 2004, 06:14 PM
Don't even get me started on her shoes...I think clowns would even be reluctant to wear shoes like that o_o;;

asher_son_of_ash
May 19th, 2004, 10:47 PM
Don't even get me started on her shoes...I think clowns would even be reluctant to wear shoes like that o_o;;

Yea. The shoes are re-he-he-ly strange. o.O; Not to mention the AG shirt...She looks like a Chinese person who got strangled up in that. o.O;
The animators are really crazy...

dqle
May 20th, 2004, 05:57 AM
Ugh. Now that you guys mentioned it, her new outfit does seem too 'spacy.' And she has a brown undershirt??? I don't even want to know.

I thought her shoes were orange! Even if they were red, it still doesn't seem right!

Chairman Kaga
May 20th, 2004, 11:52 AM
The thing that I'm worried about now is that she'll stay that way if she ever joins Ash's gang again...ugh, it'd be a nightmare. Her image is half of what makes her so amazing...I'll draw a pic of an acceptable Misty replacement outfit tomorrow and post it here...I'd do it today, but I have too much to do ._.

dqle
May 21st, 2004, 07:05 AM
Yeah. I hope Misty would change her outfit before joining the group again! If not, I'm pretty sure that I'd get used to it however. In my opinion, anything that Misty wears looks good on her. I didn't like her in the Kimono (I was around 13 at the time), but I've grown used to it. Same with Ash's new clothes. This time, though, it would take much longer!

Chairman Kaga
May 22nd, 2004, 04:50 AM
Yomigaeru Misty Topic!

So...two episodes of pokemon are showing today. How many weeks does this make it until Misty is on pokemon?

Members, thou sleep'st, awake! [/Tragedy of Julius Caesar]

nanok242
May 24th, 2004, 10:26 AM
i think misty is gone because brock was gone in one season she will might be back in the next season (that is if ther is going to be another one) so dont wory

Chairman Kaga
May 24th, 2004, 12:15 PM
Well...since they seem to like to draw things out more since Johto, it could be three seasons or more before we see Misty again... ;_;

dqle
May 26th, 2004, 05:15 AM
Huh, you get to watch those two episodes already?! That's not fair! At this rate (assuming that Kids WB doesn't screw things up, AGAIN) those episodes won't show until the end of June!

I hope she does, but for some reason, I have the feeling that she won't. Until May's out of the picture, I think Misty can only make appearences. (I have a theory on the RPG element on show: Only three characters max in group, May and Max considered one character because they fill each other's gaps, May have additional characters but only temporarily, only can have one feminine character in group.)

Chairman Kaga
May 26th, 2004, 12:54 PM
Eh? I didn't say I'd seen the episodes, or were you talking to someone else?

Zeo
May 27th, 2004, 05:26 AM
Hey, You guys mind if I join?

I make crappy little MSpaint banners!

Berkut Nightwolf
May 27th, 2004, 06:50 PM
This club is so for me. I'd greatly like to join, if that's no problem.

Hikaru's Twin
May 28th, 2004, 03:17 PM
..It's been a while since i've dropped in on this club...*sweatdrops* However, not surprisingly...i'm pretty lost as to which Misty-related topic we're discussing....o_o;
On another note though....welcome to the club, Zeo and Berkut Nightwolf! ^^

Zeo
May 28th, 2004, 08:13 PM
cool. so what do we talk about now?

Chairman Kaga
May 29th, 2004, 06:01 AM
We talk about anything related to Misty...but for now we've been having problems coming up with a subject ._.;;

Oh, and Zeo, niiiiice Misty pic in your sig...one of my faves.

Zeo
May 29th, 2004, 06:36 AM
It is a pretty good pic isnt it.

I reckon she looks alot better with her hair like that rather than up in that little one way thingy

Chairman Kaga
May 29th, 2004, 06:51 AM
Heh, I like her either way, hair up or hair down...she was even cute with black hair in the manga ^_^

Zeo
May 29th, 2004, 06:55 AM
This is just more proof that... Misty = Cute all round

nuff' said.

~*Silent Tattsu*~
May 29th, 2004, 07:21 AM
*Tatt walks into the Club she has practicly abandoned*

I am really sorry for not being here for so long guys. I have got to start posting here again! I am really happy to see this is a popular Club and the red head still has the fans she deserves ^_____^ Since so much has gone on since i last posted, i'll just start off fresh kay?

]Hey, You guys mind if I join?

I make crappy little MSpaint banners!

Sure Zeo! Welcome to the Club =D
Your lil banners are sure not crappy. I love the Misty one! I think thats a great banner for the club! They are very good actually.

This club is so for me. I'd greatly like to join, if that's no problem.

Weeeeee! Another member! Tis no problem Berkut Nightwolf, welcome to the Club! :)

Hmmmm we need a topic...

Heres a piccie, yes i know its not Misty but her Pokemon features in it :P

http://img74.photobucket.com/albums/v226/cuteash/pikasweat.jpg

Zeo
May 29th, 2004, 07:31 AM
Sure Zeo! Welcome to the Club =D
Your lil banners are sure not crappy. I love the Misty one! I think thats a great banner for the club! They are very good actually.

Ah why thank you!

Praise is good. but it's even better coming fomr the leader of one of the clubs I'm a Member in.

VIVA AAML!

Chairman Kaga
May 29th, 2004, 09:12 AM
AAML! Yes! Alan and Misty Love! I'm a me-and-Misty shipper :P

kirby00
May 29th, 2004, 09:28 AM
not be mean or anything but i could swear ash may have had a crush on that ditto trainer, Duplica... but i may be wrong...

asher_son_of_ash
May 29th, 2004, 09:34 AM
Nuh-uh, Kirby00. It was Duplica who had a crush on Ash. o.o; Anyway... about that pic... urm... Togepi looks like he thinks Pikachu's his brother or something. o.o; Cute...

Cassie-chan
May 29th, 2004, 09:36 AM
not be mean or anything but i could swear ash may have had a crush on that ditto trainer, Duplica... but i may be wrong...
And what does that have to do with Misty? j/k

That's a cute pic. of pika and Togipi. :) Can I use that pic. in my pikachu club?

Chairman Kaga
May 29th, 2004, 09:36 AM
I don't think Ash and Duplica have been around each other enough for Ash to have a crush on her...I think the only girl Ash ever had a crush on was Jizelle from the School of Hard Knocks or whatever her name was...

I've got to admit, Duplica is pretty cute, especially when she was in here Team Rocket outfit. Anyone have any pics of that?

kirby00
May 29th, 2004, 09:46 AM
if ash had a crush on Jizelle and she was in only 1 episode, and duplica was in 2, then why did you say ash wanst around her long enough? i mean they battled team rocket 2ice 2gether...

Chairman Kaga
May 29th, 2004, 10:14 AM
You have a point, but I think Ash showed physical attraction to Jizelle and none to Duplica...IF Ash had been around Duplica more, they would have gotten along famously, though.

kirby00
May 29th, 2004, 10:35 AM
maybe there should be a Dupica return club then... that way if misty, duplica and maybe even jizelle all returned in 1 episode w/ may in it, then we would all know who he likes... of course i Wont start a club for duplica...

Chairman Kaga
May 29th, 2004, 11:08 AM
Eheheee! I have pics of Misty as a Mermaid I want to share!

Since I have 8 files, I'm going to upload the other three in another reply...I apologize in advance for double-posting :P

Chairman Kaga
May 29th, 2004, 11:12 AM
And here are the other three. Hope you like 'em!

Hikaru's Twin
May 29th, 2004, 11:52 AM
Nice pictures, Kaga....it's just a shame that they're a little small. Though out of that selection, i like the third and fourth pics in your first post the best. ^^
I've actually got three pics that i wanted to share of Misty, that i thought were nice.

dqle
May 29th, 2004, 02:10 PM
Nice pics, Hikaru's Twin. Although I've seen the first two already, thanks to Chairman Kaga.

I loved that episode with her as a mermaid! Unfortunately, I've only seen it twice! Wah!

Hikaru's Twin
May 29th, 2004, 02:19 PM
Nice pics, Hikaru's Twin. Although I've seen the first two already, thanks to Chairman Kaga.

I loved that episode with her as a mermaid! Unfortunately, I've only seen it twice! Wah!

Thanks. ^^ I'm sorry though, i didn't realise that the first two had already been seen. *Sweatdrops* As for the Misty Mermaid episode...sadly i've never actually seen it....*sigh*

Chairman Kaga
May 29th, 2004, 02:34 PM
I absolutely love that third pic that you showed. Three pokeballs at once! You hardly ever see Misty displaying such bravado... It's so high-quality...is it from a movie or something?

I know my pics are a bit low quality, but I got them from serebii.net...for some reason all their episode pics are a bit pixelated, but they serve my purposes anyway...I especially love pic 5 of Misty stretching on the clam shell, it's so cute ^_^;;

I really need to find more Misty pics from the early episodes...especially some various ones of her in her alternate outfit from Pokemon Fashion Flash and her in her TR outfit from Ditto's Mysterious Mansion...

~*Silent Tattsu*~
May 29th, 2004, 02:43 PM
Eeep! Lovely pictures Kaga and Hikaru ^__^ Misty looks so pretty in the ep when she leaves Togetic. She looks older for some reason..and i love that Sunset background. Even though i have not watched it, its most definately a bittersweet ep.

Thanks. ^^ I'm sorry though, i didn't realise that the first two had already been seen. *Sweatdrops* As for the Misty Mermaid episode...sadly i've never actually seen it....*sigh*

Same here Hikaru *Sighs also* I'd love to watch that ep, some good AAML hints in there aswell n.n()()
Heres some very cute pics from old times - *I want her back SO bad..*

Oh and girlgenius sure you can use that TogexPika pic!

Chairman Kaga
May 29th, 2004, 02:49 PM
Ohhh yes, Misty when she was assisting Melvin the Magician...she had a translucent goldeen skirt with that right? I loved that outfit ^_^ Great pics, Tatt!

Hikaru's Twin
May 29th, 2004, 03:06 PM
I absolutely love that third pic that you showed. Three pokeballs at once! You hardly ever see Misty displaying such bravado... It's so high-quality...is it from a movie or something?

Yes, it is a nice pic isn't it. ^_^ I couldn't actually tell you where it came from, a member of my Pokemon Forums posted it up...though i could find out for you, if you really wanted me to?

Same here Hikaru *Sighs also* I'd love to watch that ep, some good AAML hints in there aswell n.n()()
Heres some very cute pics from old times - *I want her back SO bad...

Hmm..yeah...it's really annoying having not seen it. I don't think Sky One ever repeated that episode much...
Cute pics by the way, i love the first one! ^^

Chairman Kaga
May 29th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Yes, it is a nice pic isn't it. ^_^ I couldn't actually tell you where it came from, a member of my Pokemon Forums posted it up...though i could find out for you, if you really wanted me to?

Oh, that's not necessary, just looking at the pic is great ^_^;;

Hikaru's Twin
May 29th, 2004, 04:54 PM
Oh, that's not necessary, just looking at the pic is great ^_^;;

Oh, ok. If you're sure then, Kaga. ^_^

Zeo
May 29th, 2004, 07:45 PM
and heres a quick li'l banner I made up out of one of them pics someone posted (sorry. wasnt paying attention)

Cassie-chan
May 29th, 2004, 08:01 PM
and heres a quick li'l banner I made up out of one of them pics someone posted (sorry. wasnt paying attention)Your attachment didn't work...it's said there fixed but...

P.S -Tatt, I'll post it now :)

Zeo
May 29th, 2004, 11:07 PM
Your attachment didn't work

Yeah. I noticed that too. hm. Ill try again...

asher_son_of_ash
May 30th, 2004, 12:56 AM
Yeah. I noticed that too. hm. Ill try again...

Did you try to put an attachment just then? o.O;

Anyways, I like all the pics that have been put up since my last post. ^_^ They're really cool. o.o;

Now if I had that Misty pic I had before... -_-;;;+

Zeo
May 30th, 2004, 02:48 AM
Since my last two posts seem to have phantom atatchments I'm gonna try posting this little banner one last time...

here (Copy and past into browser)
http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/home/invasion/Mistyclub-Banner2.bmp

and maybe here (http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/home/invasion/Mistyclub-Banner2.bmp)

hopefully one of these 2 links work

Chairman Kaga
May 31st, 2004, 07:24 AM
Don't make me have to scrounge around for awesome Misty pics to get you posting again :P

Here's one, just to get you going again...one of my favorites too, from Revenge Match at Hanada Gym...

kirby00
June 4th, 2004, 10:27 PM
*trying to keep thread alive*, hey they r pretty good but can u get me any good jessie/casidy pics team rocket girls look cool (at times), but misty is usually happiest when in a different oufit, what a strange thing... lol

Zeo
June 4th, 2004, 11:18 PM
Mistly looked good in her TR outfit.

come to think of it. She looked better than Jesse tries to.

~*Silent Tattsu*~
June 5th, 2004, 08:44 AM
Aww cool banner you made there Zeo! :)
I like your Club pics they are really good.

Mistly looked good in her TR outfit.

come to think of it. She looked better than Jesse tries to.

I agree with you there, Mist looked really cute in that TR outfit ^__^ Come to think of it, i have a pic from that scene!

Chairman Kaga
June 5th, 2004, 02:10 PM
Ohhh wow...that's a great pic Tatt o_o;; I LOVE TR Misty ^^;; <3 <3 <3

~*Silent Tattsu*~
June 5th, 2004, 02:24 PM
Ohhh wow...that's a great pic Tatt o_o;; I LOVE TR Misty ^^;; <3 <3 <3

*lol* Thankyu Kaga! ;D

She does kick butt in that outfit! her hair looks real cute in that piccie aswell. I love her wink! Caption: Is it Team Rocket? No, its team Sato*Kasu! :P

Well today i'm feeling pretty depressed since i keep worrying about our great Red-head never returning... *sigh* All we can do is hope and wait that she'll be back some day.. Hopefully the writers do have enough brains to kick May out and bring Misty back. *Crosses fingers*

- Heres some cute fanart guys!

Chairman Kaga
June 5th, 2004, 02:32 PM
Wowww...those other pics are sooo kawaii too ^_^;;

I really need to draw some Misty fanart and post it here this week...I haven't drawn anime in a while, I need to practice before I try something serious...

dqle
June 6th, 2004, 07:45 AM
Argh! I need to draw! I haven't attempted to draw Pokmon ever! Hmm... Maybe I should start now!

Anyways, I seriously don't think May needs to be out of the series permanently. That's just my opinion and I doubt the developers of Pokmon will ever take this into consideration.

(wow, post revived... I'm happy!)

Chairman Kaga
June 7th, 2004, 06:35 AM
As the new Co-Owner of the Misty fan club, it is my duty to bump this topic to the first page whenever it has left that page or is in danger of doing so.

Also, post some fanart, people! I'll have some this week I hope.

Rodriguez
June 7th, 2004, 03:05 PM
I haven't watched any of the episodes for a long time. I was reading to see what happened to Misty. But can anybody explain it to me because I don't really get it.

Chairman Kaga
June 7th, 2004, 04:51 PM
First of all, on behalf of the Misty Club, I welcome you :P

Secondly, to answer your question, at the end of the fifth season, Misty was called back to Cerulean City to head the gym because her sisters had won a world tour and were going to be travelling. Since then Ash has been in the region of Hoenn without Misty. Sometime this fall (hopefully) two episodes of season 6 (might be 7) will air in America that have Misty at a Togepi festival in Hoenn, and the the climax of the two-episode arc is a very interesting twist which I won't reveal to you unless you want me to. And at the end of the episodes, Misty goes back to Cerulean and we haven't heard from her since (except for a few specials that will never air in America such as "Revenge Match at Cerulean Gym!" and "The Seriousness of Misty's Match! Risking a Life?")

kirby00
June 7th, 2004, 09:24 PM
why dont they air the specials in the U.S.? lol i remember i was 10 when I startd watching it... now ill be 17 before it finales... i hope no1 thinks im a dork for watching that long...

Misty Lover17
June 8th, 2004, 12:34 AM
Hi guys! Sorry for not posting for so long. I just saw Jirachi: Wish Maker! It was cool! It had a cute hint from Ash! He really does miss her! Well, since it's summer, here's some nice swimsuit picture's of Misty! :cool:

Chairman Kaga
June 8th, 2004, 09:24 AM
Huzzah! Misty Lover's back, and with new Misty bathing suit pics!

I especially love the second one from the left...is that from The Pi-Kahuna? I love her pose! ^_^

♥♥♥♥♥

~*Silent Tattsu*~
June 8th, 2004, 09:40 AM
Hi guys! Sorry for not posting for so long. I just saw Jirachi: Wish Maker! It was cool! It had a cute hint from Ash! He really does miss her! Well, since it's summer, here's some nice swimsuit picture's of Misty! :cool:

Yey! Welcome back ML17 ^____^ Glad to see you have not deserted us forever ;P
I guess we have two Co-owners now, which is even better. Don't worry bout not being here for awhile, its just good to see you again. Piccies! I love the last one most, she looks pretty.

You've seen Jirachi Wish Maker? *Swells up with Jelousy* I so want to see it! I want to see it most because of the AAML Hint, which is the best one from Ash *happy* I found out about that a few days ago ML17, its such a sweet moment.
Heres the exact Quote ^__^ -

ASH: Jirachi's going to with you your whole life, not just a couple of days.
MAX: You know that's not true, Ash.
ASH: You see, sometimes friends have to go away, but a part of them stays behind with you. It's especially true when the friends are best *best* friends. You'll remember Jirachi forever, and he's gonna always be in your heart. A good friend left me, and... (looks sad, lowers his voice) I miss her every day, but I... (brightens up) I know we'll always be friends forever.

Chairman Kaga
June 8th, 2004, 09:54 AM
Wow...that's like OBVIOUS AAML o_o;; (Unless he's talking about Bayleef :P j/k )

Rodriguez
June 8th, 2004, 03:09 PM
Thanks Chairman Kaga. I'm happy to be in this messege board. I was so sad when Misty left. I saw May(I think her name is?) and I thought for a second it was Misty because they have some similarities. I'm watching reruns from the johto league as we speak.

Chairman Kaga
June 8th, 2004, 03:17 PM
I remember the first time I saw May...I was like "this has got to be some sort of horrible practical joke!" It was a picture of her that was released like a few months before AG came out in Japan, but sure enough it was real...then they took my Misty away ;_;

Johto league has lots of awesome Misty episodes in it...every season does actually ^_^;; I wish they showed season one on TV more frequently though...those were the best.