PDA

View Full Version : Check out this original drawing

citron
March 27th, 2006, 10:16 AM
I drew this from Bitmap Image, so this isn't the best I could have drawn it. If I had Photoshop, then that would be a different story. But other than that, I'm pretty proud of this character. He's one of the main character of a show that I plan on making in the future called Neon Fury, (for some reason I feel that a show has that name, id there?) and his name is Hoshuerama Hatu aka Hoshue. What do you guys think?

Ueki Kousuke
March 27th, 2006, 10:22 AM
Looks good to me, if you done in Photoshop as you said, it would of been better but for that, is really good.

Sylphiel
March 27th, 2006, 10:23 AM
Other Anime and Manga wasn't the place for this; I have moved this to the Art Gallery, which is where any artwork needs to go. :)

mistywishmaker
March 27th, 2006, 12:16 PM
^Wow, that's very good! =3 I thought it was done in Photoshop as well O__O;; You accurately portrayed the proportions, and the colors are very nice as well. You should be very proud of yourself :)

citron
March 27th, 2006, 12:24 PM
Thanks, I am. And your praises really do help cause I was scared that no one might think it was good.

Memory
March 27th, 2006, 07:51 PM
Wow! I could never do that on bitmap @_@
That's awesome~!

JAG
March 28th, 2006, 04:43 AM
That's a good picture, I can't belive it's a bitmap. :D
As you said I't would look a lot better if drawn in Photoshop. :D

citron
March 28th, 2006, 06:10 AM
Well, first I drew it out on paper. then, it became alot easier to draw him out on Bitmap then startinng from scratch. If you look in a anime drawing tutorial, than it would help alot as well.

CharizardX
March 29th, 2006, 01:09 PM
cool man very nice job I hope