• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Law of Ueki

Ueki Kousuke

Lord of Animé
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 26, 2006
I know, this animé is new, and many people might have watched/read this product. Some haven't as it new. I just want to know besides me, anyone read or watch it? If you read it, how you do it? Download, online or you actually buy the manga?

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
How is it new? It's been out for almost a year now O_o

I liked it, sorta reminded me of Konjiki no Gash Bell, only not as funny.

Ueki Kousuke

Lord of Animé
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 26, 2006
I know its been out for that long but many members, m8s on the 'net say what is "Law of Ueki" so I just presume that some people maybe didn't know about it. Didn't watch that show. But you have to admit, Law of Ueki is interesting.

Ari-chan

hypnotizing
Years
I saw the first 5 episodes recently and reallt liked it. Its actually licensed by Geneon and should out sometime this year (I think its Geneon anyway, could be wrong).

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
I used to read the manga on Shonen Sunday when I used to buy it, but I stopped reading it since I started getting bored of it...

Back