PDA

View Full Version : The Orre Region!

Raichu Master
March 30th, 2004, 12:28 PM
This is the rp for the best of all the rest. If you didn't get a pm from me then don't rp here, this is a private rp. I need 3 more slots so the first 3 people to sign up will be the only outside rpers allowed to rp here.

Okay this models after the rpg on Pokemon Coloseum. Here's the Plot.

An evil organization, Team Snagem, has started turning pokemon evil by closing the door to the pokemon's heart. It is up to you to stop Team Snagem and snag back the pokemon and open the door to their heart.

You can be a member of Team Snagem, or you can be a trainer, or you could be a former member of Team Snagem (Like the hero in the rpg)

Here's what I need from you:

Name:
Description: What you look like, and give me what you want to be like a trainer, member of Team Snagem.
Pokemon: You can only start with two, you get more by snaging the shadow pokemon.
History: What did you do to this point. Like you can't have a Charizard and not have a history. You must have a history. No shortcuts like not putting one or putting ???. You have to havve at least a paragraph.

You can only have two characters here. Because the hero in the rpg travels with someone else, you don't have to have a partner you could just team up with another rper. You must put you characters profile in the Characters Profile thread, so no one can forget your name if you write in first person.

Here's mine:

Name: Blaze
Description: Faded blue jeans, White muscle shirt, and black trench coat. He is a Pokemon Researcher for Team Snagem/will become former member.
Pokemon: Aggron, Rhydon
History: As a kid he always wanted to find a way to bring out a pokemons true potental. So when he found a way to shut the door to a pokemon heart he took his findings to Team Snagem, which was good at the time. They bought the findings and gave him the position as cheif researcher for Shadow pokemon research. Now he is the leading expert in pokemon research.

Name: Komaki
Description: Black pants, white button down shirt and a black dress jacket, also wears black shades. Team Snagem president.
Pokemon: Shadow Charizard, Shadow Arcanine, Shadow Feraligator, Shadow Entei, Shadow Blastoise, and Shadow Kabutops
History: He isn't the orginal owner of Team Snagem. There was a president before him, who believed that pokemon and people should live in harmeny. But when BLaze brought the Shadow formula to him he rejected him but Komaki, the vice-president, bought the formula and hired Blaze to head the research. When the first Shadow pokemon were developed Komaki got them and he used them to take over Team Snagem. Now he is the reason for the sudden switch from a good Team Snagem to a bad Team Snagem.

Raichu Master
March 30th, 2004, 06:51 PM
Here is the list of rpers that I have accepted:

Scott
Plasma (Formilly known as Blizzard)
Marina99
Me(of course)
Ytnim
HKim
Shineyelectrode

flygonruler1
March 30th, 2004, 06:59 PM
Leave it to the raichu to make a good rp...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:Nick
Description: Nick has a green shirt green shorts and green eyes and hair.He is 5/8 tall and aroun 99 pounds, he is a former member to team snagem
Pokemon: Flygon espeon.
History: Nick has wonderd what it was like to have great pokemon.he set off and became a member of team snagem but when a crazy man learned how to lock pokemons hearts he rebelled aginst team snagem stealing one of the snag machines he took off and has made a bad choice aginst team snagem.and now he awaits his fate in a prison cell deep in the cave of team snagem
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got the game let me say it rocks

edit:i hope this means i can join

A.J
March 30th, 2004, 07:16 PM
Name: Zera Basuri
Description:Black hat on the side a bit,Red 3 quarter shorts,Silver Jumper around his waist and a grey t-shirt, very skilled under cover trainer of Team Snagem
Pokemon: Dragonite, Unbreon
History: When he was 4 he had a Dratini and he looked after it like it was his child and he has always had a special conection with it. when he was 9 and a 1/2 he found a injured Evee on a night walk with Dragonair(at that time).He grabed it and took it home and it got alot of rest 1 year later when he was 11 he was on a night walk with Dragonite(just evolved) and a Ratacate jumped out then Evee being very healthy an energiesed attacked it with a headbutt and quick attack and evolved into an Umbreon.

Rift
March 30th, 2004, 10:03 PM
just call me Scott! ^^

Name: Scott (har har)
description: Dirty-Blonde hair, sapphire eyes, red sweatshirt with a white undershirt that has a blue strip throught the middle, blue jeans with little tears in spots, white and silver shoes
Pokemon: Typhlosion, Shadow Sneasel (has only a little bit till hes purified his names Frosty cause of his ice type)
History: his brother was in Team Snagem, his brother tried to leave Team Snagem but they took him to a jail cell, Scott has been trying to find him and get revenge on his brother, his Cyndaquil is what hes been getting through this mess until he found a Shadow Sneasel abandoned by his trainer, Scott is now trying to find allies to help him find his brother. He hates Team Snagem and made his very own arm snag machine

ill add 1 new character later!

Raichu Master
March 31st, 2004, 04:22 AM
Okay we need one more person who's not on the list I posted and we need all the people on the list to join, although some might not join for awhile so they'll just pick up where we left off.

Scott, you have to list what you are, team snagem member, form team snagem member, or trainer in your dexcriptions! :D

paige pelletier
March 31st, 2004, 04:25 AM
Name: Paige (not page or pager!!!)
Discription: hair black sailor moon style,T-shirt jeans sneakers back pack, and a strange neck lace
Pokemon:pichu gastly
History: paige knew a ledgendarie that was turned evil by team snagem that is why she fights against them! and she was orphened she has connections with pokemon
SORRY! woops totaly forgot

Raichu Master
March 31st, 2004, 04:32 AM
Paige your only allowed to have 2 pokemon, the reason Komaki has six is because he's the last battle of this rp and he's the president of Team Snagem. So please edit your post. And you have proven yourself, but you have to keep making good post and keep trying to make them longer. Oh and you might want to pick stronger pokemon because your not going to be able to beat anyone with them, at least not in their basic forms. And remember only 2 pokemon!

paige pelletier
March 31st, 2004, 01:03 PM
(sorry again I am a total ditz! oh my pokemon are small but strong!!!)

Ytnim
March 31st, 2004, 01:04 PM
Name: Danny
Description: Black hair mostly hidden under a red cap, Dark Sunglasses, Black shirt, blue jeans, red back pack. he is a pokemon trainer that has defeated all the pokemon leagues (Hoen, Johto, Kanto in that order). he has heard about a team that shuts out a pokemon's heart and he wishes to put an end to this.
Pokemon: Charizard with white skin and blue tail flame (see history), metagross.
History: He grew up in Oldale Town, Hoen with his mum and dad. He grew up happily with his best friend Chris. They had known each other since birth although Danny was 6 months older than Chris. Many years later he has become an experienced pokemon trainer. Here is a small happening of events before this Rp.
He had defeated the Kanto League and was flying on his black Charizard over some uninhabitated islands and he flew down to one to get some food. He landed in a village that some natives lived in. A doctor came out and said he was studying this village. The chief guy came out and got all excited about him and his Charizard. The Doctor said his named roughly translates to bob in english. Bob went into the largest hut in the village and got a stone tablet. Bob started to read off the tablet and he asked the doctor to translate. The story was about 2 types of Charizard/meleon/mander, the ordinary red coloured type that exists now and a much more powerful white coloured type that had a blue tail flame and breath blue flames instead of red. Over time more and more of the baby charmanders were red and the whites eventually died out. Then it went to say that one day a black Charizard would recive the power of the White Charizards. He looked at Charizard's brilliant black skin and he knew he was the one mentioned in the story. Bob placed the stone tablet on Charizard's head and a black flame englufed Charizard. Then three Charizard heads that were made from some sort of light appeared, one red, one blue and one bright white. They circled Charizard so all that could be seen was red, blue and white light around him. A flash of light blinded everyone momentarily. They all looked again and saw Charizard not black but white and with a blue tail flame. He roared and breathed blue fire into the sky and the legend had come true. It was soon after this that his friend Lance the Champion rang him to tell him about the threat of this new gang.

Name: Chris
Description: dirty blonde hair with a blue cap resting on top, dark-framed sunglasses with yellow reflective lenses, most of the time on his cap, blue eyes, orange jacket with zip down the middle undone, white shirt, steel watch that contains pokedex and pokenav, black jeans, blue backpack. He is a pokemon trainer and has also beaten all the pokemon leagues in the worlds. Steven called him to stop this new menace.
Pokemon: Swampert, Salamence
History: He has been friends with Danny since birth since they lived in the same town with each other. When he got his first pokemon he went out on a journey to defeat the pokemon leagues of the world. He left later than Danny on his adventure and since then he has always been behind him. He caught up with him in the Kanto Victory road and there they battled. It was a colossal battle and everyone in Victory road watched it. They both battled their pokemon to the edge of their energy. Danny won it but only just becasue his pokemon fainted 3 mili seconds after Chris'. Chris had been distracted by some noises and shadows that looked like some men firing a net of some huge bird that afterwards he thought was the legendary pokemon moltres.

Sean Fury
March 31st, 2004, 01:49 PM
(I got your PM Raichu, so...yeah, heres my character)
(Also, both my character's historys (For this) will be diffrent then their profile ones, but its basically, these histories for this RP will be a part of their already done history)

Name: Sean Fury
Description: Black baggy pants, dark green long-sleeved t-shirt, black sneakers, and of course, his glasses.
Pokemon: Umbreon(Neo) and Dragonite(Delitae)
History: Sean's father, Giovanni, asked him to go to the Orre Region due to disturbances he had heard of happening there. Apparantly, two new organizations had popped up and something strange was happening to the Pokemon there; Giovanni was never one for competition, and sent Sean along with one of the highest Rocket members: Kojiro...

Name: Kojiro
Description: White pants, white t-shirt, black gloves, and black shoes.
Pokemon: Arcanine(Growly) and Victreebell
History: Giovanni asked Kojiro to accompany his son, Sean, to the Orre Region due to disturbances he had heard of happening there. Apparantly, two new organizations had popped up and something strange was happening to the Pokemon there; Giovanni was never one for competition, so with his new orders, Kojiro left with Sean for the Orre Region...

Raichu Master
March 31st, 2004, 03:34 PM
You guys are forgeting something. You have to put what you are in your description. Or you coud do this; before you begin your rp you can post out of character what you are. While as soon as at least Plasma signs up we can get started. I'm not accepting anymore out side rpers this is clossed to others who want to join, well except the people on my list (see second post).

flygonruler1
March 31st, 2004, 03:47 PM
I have already put what I am

Rift
March 31st, 2004, 04:24 PM
why dont ya send a PM to Raichu_Tamer, i think him and Flygon Ruler are my first pics if i had a say in this XD and so i thinkies you should PM him *gets down from podeum* X3

Raichu Master
March 31st, 2004, 04:50 PM
Nevermind, Iwas actually talking to Sean Fury but i guess I can look over it. So let's just start this thing. I'll begin in the morning, I'm just to tired to do it now. :tired:

Sean Fury
March 31st, 2004, 05:09 PM
Nevermind, Iwas actually talking to Sean Fury but i guess I can look over it. So let's just start this thing. I'll begin in the morning, I'm just to tired to do it now. :tired:
You said:
Description: What you look like, and give me what you want to be like a trainer, member of Team Snagem.
So I put their Occupation, as Pokemon Trainers. Is that not what I was supposed to do? O.o

Raichu Master
March 31st, 2004, 05:22 PM
OOC: I meant list that here too, you just have the basic description of your character. Nevermind, now that you told me, I'm happy. Let's get this on.

IC: "Why is the matter Blaze. Why aren't you working?" Komaki said angered by the intrushin.

"I'm threw with developing shadow pokemon! You can keep the stinkin' formula but I want nothing to do with it." I said throwing my badge, and lab coat on his desk.

"Fine. I don't need you anymore. You have been officially relieved of duty." Komaki said calmly. "Now don't let me see you around here ever again." He said still keeping calm.

"Yes, sir. I'll leave immediatly." I said exting his room and out of Team Snagems HQ.

"Good riddens!" Komaki said as I exitted the door. He went back to his papers and thought nothing more of Blaze.

"Little does that poor fool know. I'm planning to end Team Snagem once and for all. But first I'm going to need a partner." I said walking into the poekmon center at Pyrite (sorry if that's not how you spell the city) City. "First I'll need to recapture the shadow pokemon and make them good again, then I'll lead a revolt against Team Snagem. The hard part is getting the pokemon." I thought to myself as I sat on a bench near the enterance of the Pokemon center.

Mari
March 31st, 2004, 05:32 PM
Name: Marina
Description: Light blue hair, baby blue eyes, white tank top, dark blue shorts, black and white sneakers. She's a Trainer who defeated the Johto League when she was 8.
Pokemon: Misdreavus (Muu-chan) and Altaria (Blue).
History: Marina's father was a former member of Team Snagem. When Marina was 5, her father left the Team. Her father taught Marina everything she knows about pokemon. He gave Marina her Swablu. She trained Swablu everyday and in just 5 weeks her Swablu evolved into Altaria, she used Altaria to capture Misdreavus. Five years later, two years after Marina won the Johto League, her father asked her to try and stop Team Snagem and she agrees. After three days of training she was finally ready to go to the Orre Region.

Sorry if it's late Raichu Master.

Sean Fury
March 31st, 2004, 05:38 PM
OoC: I have nothing better to do, might as well start now as well :)
IC:
The Pokemon Center was oddly quiet Kojiro thought, he always thought Pokemon Centers were busy with lots of people and their Pokemon. 'Sure is a strange town...' he thought to himself, and continued looking around. Sean on the other hand, was used to silent Pokemon Centers, normally trainers and their Pokemon alike would silence when he entered a center, as if a Jigglypuff had just finished a sweet melody; the son of Team Rocket, isn't exactly the most "fabulous" job around.

"...Sean?" Kojiro finally said.
"Yeah, Kojiro?" Sean responded calmly, his eyes still searching around the center.
"What are we looking for?" Kojiro asked, scratching his head.
"Information about an organization called Team Snagem."
Kojiro chuckled at the name, but quietly resumed looking around. Their search ended at the center's doors, not even the faint trace of a Pokemon PC could be found in there, and the nurse seemed to be on lunch break at the time. Then the doors opened, and a man walked in; Sean recognized this man, not from who he was, but what he was. He had been around tons of these kinds of people, this man, whoever he may be, Sean knew he was some sort of researcher.

"Excuse me." Sean said, walking towards Blaze, "My associate and I are searching for information regarding a 'Team Snagem', would you happen to know anything about them?"

Mari
March 31st, 2004, 06:12 PM
"Bye tou'san...". Marina opened her eyes, she was dreaming about the same thing again. She rubbed her eyes and shook her head.

Marina was now in a ship, going to the Orre Region. Marina got up and went to the bathroom. She took a quick shower, dress up and went outside her room. Outside she released Misdreavus and Altaria.
"Are you guys hungry?" Mairna asked. Misdreavus and Altaria nodded.
"Okay. I'll just get your food." She said while walking back to her room. She went back outside holding two bowls filled with Pokemon food and some chips for her.
After eating, they went back inside her room. They were almost there. She packed her things and waited for the ship to stop.

paige pelletier
March 31st, 2004, 06:25 PM
looks at a girl at the port
Paige: are you going orre too?
gastly and pichu rest gently on her shoulder and she was not going to only have them around
Paige: oh and my name is Paige what is yours??
sees the ship coming up and sees a school of magicarp swim by
Paige: do you want to come on the boat with me?

Rift
March 31st, 2004, 06:44 PM
Scott and his Typhlosion (Torch) were sleeping on a bench in the Pokemon Center in Phenac City as usual Scott just got done eating the Pokemon Center out of House and Home "Scott...this is the 5th time this month you havnt been paying your bill!" the Nurse (Amber) said waving the check in front of his nose bubble "Just *yawns*put it on my...tab..." Scott said with his eyes closed "Scott...sometimes i dont know why i ever started dating you..." Amber said with her eyes closed "but still your my goofball..." Amber said and walked back up to the counter "Shes sweet...but...persistant..." Scott said as he fell back asleep on the bench. Scott was sleeping and dreaming about finding his brother when Torch woke him up "What...what is it..." Scott asked looking around "GIGANTIC DONUT!?" Scott asked and looked at a circle map of the town "Oh...what is it? HUNGRY!? oh and you wanna try to find how to get Frosty back to normal? yeah...he seems ready to open up...but cant find anything to purify him!" Scott said and lie back down and stared up at the ceiling.

A.J
March 31st, 2004, 06:55 PM
[QUOTE=Sean Fury](I got your PM Raichu, so...yeah, heres my character)
(Also, both my character's historys (For this) will be diffrent then their profile ones, but its basically, these histories for this RP will be a part of their already done history)

Name: Sean Fury
Description: Black baggy pants, dark green long-sleeved t-shirt, black sneakers, and of course, his glasses.
Pokemon: Umbreon(Neo) and Dragonite(Delitae)
History: Sean's father, Giovanni, asked him to go to the Orre Region due to disturbances he had heard of happening there. Apparantly, two new organizations had popped up and something strange was happening to the Pokemon there; Giovanni was never one for competition, and sent Sean along with one of the highest Rocket members: Kojiro...

READ MY THING I HAVE THE UMBREON ADN DRAGONITE AROUND HERE FIND 2 NEW POKEMON SUCH AS ESPEON AND SALAMANCE...I WAS HERE FIRST

Sean Fury
March 31st, 2004, 07:14 PM
Hmm...lessee...how about I don't buddy? I'm using my Umbreon and Dragonite, and if you want to make something of it, lets see your battling skills with them both. I'd be glad to give you a beatdown.

A.J
March 31st, 2004, 07:48 PM
no amatures.....sorry had to say that...well how bout in ur rpg there and now

Sean Fury
March 31st, 2004, 07:52 PM
OoC: Hahaha, that is good: "amature". Anyway, sure, if you really think you're good enough, go make an entrance in my thread in this forum and attack me. But, since you apparantly claimed Umbreon and Dragonite, we will only use those too. Since my Umbreon is already out, our two Umbreons can fight, or you can use your Dragonite to fight it, I don't care either way, but lets stop posting spam here before Raichu yells at us.

Ytnim
March 31st, 2004, 10:29 PM
OOC: I haven't got the game so I don't know what any of the cities or towns are called.

IC: I had only just gotten to Orre on Charizard and landed in a town that was very unfamiliar to me. I went to the Pokemon center to see if anyone had any information on this team Snagem and to find, if I should dare say it, a partner to help me. I felt sick at the stomach to say it because no one was there for me, except my pokemon, on my whole journey so far and I had defeated all the pokemon leagues in existance at this time but Lance had insisted that if he was going to pay for any damages I made, I had to have a partner. I entered the center and sat down to scope out the place. Maybe, just maybe, someone here would be worthy to be my partner...

paige pelletier
April 1st, 2004, 04:07 AM
(EEEP! Fight run for the HILLS! just talk it out ok???)
Paige:Look the boat is coming tword the dock so...... will you come on with me? sorry it is just bid crowds make me nervous.........
(talking to Marina!)

Raichu Master
April 1st, 2004, 04:27 AM
Here's the solution for you two, sean fury and aj, it's cool that you got the same pokemon, if you don't think so, just nickname them and we can all continue with this.

And I'll list all the towns here:

Fenas City
Train town
Paria town
Ageto Village
Andaa City

There's not many but that's what they have so far, hopefully they expand with this league on the gameboy games.

Shiney
April 1st, 2004, 10:31 AM
Name: Seph Jones (now known as Sephiroth)
Description: Looks are basically http://pirate.shu.edu/~rodmanjo/FinalProject/SephirothAva.jpg and http://pirate.shu.edu/~rodmanjo/FinalProject/SephirothBanner.jpg
His motives are unknown to you guys, (at least until later) but I'll explain them in the history, and I guess he counts as a trainer.
Pokemon: Pupitar and Venusaur.
History: A normal teenager, living happily with hispokemon, his family, and his friends, until one day, a legendary pokemon wiped out the whole town in a rage... He was the only survivor. The loss of everything he cared about(except his bulbasaur) struck him so deeply that he went insane. and now, six years later, he searches for power, power for himself and pokemon he captures. Enough power to dominate all pokemon and people alike!

Shiney
April 1st, 2004, 10:51 AM
I walked out of of a burning building, carrying a second pokeball. I said "Come, let's test and see if your as good as the rumors said. Go, Pupitar." I threw the pokeball, and in a flash of light it appeared. (OOC: I'm not sure what shadow pokemon look like, but I can do similar things to pokemon, not quite the same, but close. /OOC) "Knock down the remains of your former home with a sandstorm." It shot out a stream of sand at the base of the building, and in a few moments, the whole thing collapsed on itself. "Good. Once you are properly trained, you will be very useful to me. Return!" Pupitar returned to it's pokeball.

I turned around to see a number of officer jenny(s?) had surrounded me. They sent their growlithes in to try to stop me, but I disposed of them easily, umping around their attacks, tapping pressure points on their spines, and slicing tendons with my sword. When they all fell, I said to the officers "I suggest you get your pokemon to a pokemon center immediatley, if you ever want them to move again." I then leapt up into the air, landed on one of their police motorcycles, (why do police always leave the keys in?) and drove off.

EDIT: lets see if my new avatar and sig work!

Double edit: they did!

Ytnim
April 1st, 2004, 12:55 PM
OOC: Raichu Master do you and I want to be partners? I don't care I can make another character for me if you want.

IC: As I looked over the pokemon center I saw a man dressed up in a lab coat talking to 2 other guys. They all had pokemon but I probbally could defeat them all. I walked up to nurse joy and gave my pokemon to her for her to heal. It was strangely quiet for a pokemon center I realized. I wondered why. Maybe this center was under control of Team Snagem! I rushed outside but no one was there. It was pointless anyway, I thought to myself, Nurse Joy still has my pokemon. I walked back inside to the cool air conditioned comfort of the pokemon center, to wait for my pokemon to be returned to me.

Raichu Master
April 1st, 2004, 12:57 PM
OOC: FYI - shadow pokemon look the same as regular pokemon, but have and invicible aura around them, that can only be seen by special people and by special equipment, that make the aura sseem purple.

I don't really care, if you want. I'll go with the flow, so whatever you want to do is fine.

IC: "Okay so where am I supposed to get a partner, I just can't go up to someone and ask them." I said thinking out loud. "How am I supposed to see the aura? My goggles are at the lab. The first thing I have to do is break into the lab and get them." I said getting up and exiting thre pokemon center.

When I got to the lab, I enter my code and the door open, "That lazy bum forgot to tell anyone that I was fired, I'll just go in and get my goggles." I said walking past sicurity.

"Hey Blaze." My lab partner, who is the second best at pokemon research, said waving me over.

"Hey Jim. I retired and I was just coming to get some stuff I left here. That means your head of this project." I said grabbing my goggles off the table.

"Is that all your taking? Here take snag machine, you can catch some pokemon for us." He said handing me a snag machine (it can also be used to steal shadow pokemon back).

"Can I have acouple of those? I'm going to try and make some modifications to it, then I'll bring the finished product back and you can take the credit." I said.

"Sure take as many as you want." He said happily. "Cya later, Blaze!" He said as I filled acouple of bags full of the machines. I left without any trouble and went to my house to plan my next move.

flygonruler1
April 1st, 2004, 01:04 PM
ahh ok im giving up my spot
so someone else can fill it see you guys

Ytnim
April 1st, 2004, 01:13 PM
OOC: I'm gonna make a new guy and I'll go with him. I'm not gonna post anything yet casue I gotta go to school cya later ppl.

Mari
April 1st, 2004, 04:00 PM
After Marina got out of the ship, she was greeted by a girl, she learned that Paige was her name.

"Nice to meet you Paige, I'm Marina." Marina said happily.

"Okay, I'll go with you." She added.

OOC: Sorry if it's short, My head hurts again. I'll try to mkae it longer later.

A.J
April 1st, 2004, 04:17 PM
OOC:ok good point R_M hey Sean we should be liek a dueling Duo sence we got the same pkmn :D
BIC:Standing at the region of Orre in the hillsat midnight with Umbra(Umbreon) by the light of the moon making it stronger.(then som1comes up 2 me but any 1 at this stage)

Sean Fury
April 1st, 2004, 04:56 PM
OoC: Yeah, this RP needs evil, so I think I'll cause some senseless mayhem...
IC:
Sean turned to Kojiro for a moment, then looked back at the bench and Blaze was gone. He immediatly came to the descision, that this place, this city...needed to burn. With one of his Pokeballs in hand, Sean launched it through the Pokemon Center doors, causing the glass to shatter everywhere and his Pokemon to appear. Kojiro follow ensuite, tossing one Pokeball into the center. Explosions erupted from within the center followes by Delitae and Growly whom rushed out as flames and smoke poured out the windows and open door. Kojiro quickly leapt upon his Arcanine's back and Sean to his Dragonite's, the two took off into the city for some much needed senseless mayhem.

The citizens fled in terror as they watched the Arcanine burn down everything in its path, rushing down the sidewalk and stopping occasionally to char a car, burning the metal down to nothing but a boiling liquid. With its fists glowing an icy blue and fiery red, Delitae flew along side tall buildings, crushing windows and slicing long scars through the metallic sidings and wooden walls. His eyes glowed and a mighty beam shot forth, cascading raindow shaded auroras down into the street, causing massive explosions to erupt in its path. Cars skyrocketed through the air, along with people and anything and everything else that was in Delitae's way.

Sean and Kojiro both grinned, as if telepathically linked, they enjoyed watching the innards of this city burn, knowing no one would dare try and stop them...

Ytnim
April 2nd, 2004, 01:03 AM
OOC: I will put the name of the person I am speaking in at the top and when Danny speaks it will be in red and when Chris speaks it will be in blue.

IC:
CHRIS

I came out of my hotel room and went downstairs. It had been a day since Steven had called me to ask me to go to Orre to find out information about a new gang called Team Snagem. If they were another evil team like Rocket, Magma or Aqua, I had been asked to destroy everything related to the team. Steven had told me that Lance had sent someone as well who was very blunt and needed a partner to keep things in order. Steven had told me to find this guy and he had given me a description of this man and it sounded very familiar. I exited the hotel and procceded to the pokemon center where I had left my pokemon for the night. "Christopher Rataw." I told Nurse Joy my name to get my pokemon back. "Danny Erif." I guy about my age said next to me. His description fitted what Steven had told me. "Danny? Is that you?" I asked the guy next to me, amazed that I would meet him here.
"Well you don't think Lance was going to send some weak gym leaders to sort this out do you?" he said lifting his sunglasses off his face with a huge grin on his face. "Well then I guess I was sent to make sure things didn't get out of order with you here." I told him, knowing he would explode when I told him this. "Arrrgh! Lance told me to find my own partner!" he said getting all worked up.
"Lance knew that you would just say you tried to find someone but no one was strong enough to be your partner so he rang Steven who rang me to find you although I didn't know it was you I was sent to find."
"Grrrr! How did Lance know I would do that! I thought my plan was foolproof!"
"I think it would be because you the same thing with the kyogre and mewtwo incidents."
"Ohhh. Well If I gotta have a partner I wouldn't want to have anyone else." We started to tell each other about our adventures with our pokemon and were soon laughing with each other like old times. "Ohh Chris I gotta show you Charizard." Danny told me as if someone turned a switch on in his head. He lead me outside and relased Charizard. "Wow Danny! What happened to Charizard?" I asked him, flabbergasted at Charizard's white skin and blue flames. He told me his story and I was a little jealous.

Shiney
April 2nd, 2004, 06:45 PM
I walked into the a gas station in another town, where my very own poster was hanging on a wall. I walked over to it to check the reward... Outrageous! I was worth five times that! I took some suplies, and then walked towards the door, to be stopped by a machamp. The person behind the counter said "You! You better pay up!" Then he looked over at the poster with my picture on it, and blanched (went pale). "S- S- s-s-" He was stuttering.
"Please, learn to say it right, it's Sephiroth!" and I released the pokebal with my venusaur in it, ready for battle.

OOC: I left the town blank, so one of you guys could find me, so please do.

paige pelletier
April 2nd, 2004, 07:23 PM
Paige: so where do you want to go first maybe we should find some place to sleep??

Arcdemon
April 2nd, 2004, 07:33 PM
Hi, I want to be in the game to. Here are my pokemon

Trainer Name: Arcdemon

Pokemon:Charizard
Lv:42
Fire Blast
Flame wheel
Flame thrower
Recover

Pokemon: Feraligatr
Lv:48
Hydro Pump
Blizzard
Ice Beam
BubbleBeam

Thnx

Ytnim
April 2nd, 2004, 07:38 PM
OOC: read the first post you dud! It says: This is the rp for the best of all the rest. If you didn't get a pm from me then don't rp here, this is a private rp.

Raichu Master
April 3rd, 2004, 05:30 AM
OOC: Ytnim is right, and I would think about it but you only have 5 post so sorry, besides we're full.

IC: I looked out my window to see what all the commotion was about and I saw a big guy call out a venusaur. "Someones in trouble!" I said running out of my house and over to the gas station. "Stop there!" I yelled at the big scary dude with the venusaur. "What are you doin to this poor man?" I asked him as I gained his attention. "If you want to battle then come on! Go Aggron!" I yelled releashing a big Aggron.

Ytnim
April 3rd, 2004, 01:29 PM
Danny

"Hey you!" I yelled at the guy coming out of the gas station. "Pay for what you took! We'll make you if we have to won't we Chris!" I told him, with fire in my eyes.
"Yeah! Go Salamence!" yelled Chris and his magnificent Salamence came out of its ultra ball.
"Charizard you ready to kick some @$$?!" I shouted at Charizard as he stepped beside Chris' salamence. A guy from in the pokecenter that I saw before came running out and released his aggron. Now a machamp, salamence, Charizard and an aggron was between the thief and his venasaur and their escape.

Shiney
April 3rd, 2004, 02:11 PM
"Humph, I could use a workout." I said, and drew my sword from the scabbard on my back. "Go pupitar! you take the charizard, venusaur, on the aggaron. I'LL take the Salamence!" I said as I lowerd my sword and entered a battle stance.

OOC: This is gonna be a fun fight!

Mari
April 3rd, 2004, 02:28 PM
Marina looked at her new friend. "How about the Pokemon Center? Or maybe you would like to camp out." She said. "Anyway you can pick." She added.

While waiting for Paige to answer Marina released Misdreavus and Altaria.
"Hello Muu-chan, Hello Blue." She greeted.
"Mis." Muu-chan replied.

Marina looked back at Paige and said, "So where do you want to sleep?"

Raichu Master
April 3rd, 2004, 02:30 PM
"Your an idiot. Aggrons steel type! Aggron Iron tail!" I laughed as the guys venusaur got pummeled into the ground by my mighty Aggron. I put on my goggles and said, "Shoot none of his pokemon are shadow."

Shiney
April 3rd, 2004, 02:48 PM
"That's right, but it's stilla rock type! Venusar, Frenzy Plant attack!" and then many entiwnig roots shot up and directly towards aggaron...

Raichu Master
April 3rd, 2004, 02:54 PM
"Aggron this is too easy, snap the twiggs in half and then hit venusaur with a hyper beam!" I yelled. Aggron slashed through the roots and unleashed a powerful hyper beam at the Venusaur which sent Venusaur flying into his master. "Take that! Now Aggron, Earthquake!" I added as Aggron made a decent size earthquake which hit all the pokemon on the field, except him.

Shiney
April 3rd, 2004, 03:03 PM
I jumped up at the attack, ad said to venusaur "Mimic it! use earthquake!" and it reared up onto two legs, then brought all of it's massive wight down at once.
"I hope you know," I said to the trainer "Aggaron has a four times weakness to ground attacks!" as the earth around him began shaking.

Sean Fury
April 3rd, 2004, 04:38 PM
The entire city was in a panic, pedestrians running around screaming, cars tipping over and erupting in flames, chunks of skyscrapers and other miscellanous buildings crashing down into the streets; Sean enjoyed this, but it was time to go. With Pyrite City in such a frenzy, some kind of police would be deployed soon, and Sean really hated to really on his father to get him out of those kinds of messes.
"Kojiro!" Sean yelled down from his Dragonite, to the man atop the running Arcanine. "Let's head off to Fenas, we've caused enough mayhem for the day." Kojiro nodded in agrument as Delitae reached down and tossed him onto its back with Sean. Growly was recalled soon after, and the duo headed off towards Fenas Town.

They landed on the outskirts of the town, as Sean thought landing in the dead center of this town on a Dragonite would cause more mayhem then they really wanted right now. Walking into the town, few people gave them strange looks, but that was probably because they had never been here before. The first place they headed was the Pokemon Center, maybe they would find information about Team Snagem here...

Ytnim
April 3rd, 2004, 05:09 PM
Chris

The man with the machamp yelled, "You guys must be crazy to battle Sephiroth! I'm outta here!" he recalled his machamp and ran away like a little girl. "Charizard go! Use Seismic toss!" Danny screamed and Charizard flew towards pupitar at a great speed, grabbed it and threw it to the ground. "Quickly Salamence, use Hydro pump!" I commanded salamence and as soon as pupitar hit the ground, it was blasted into the sky by Salamence's Hydro pump. "Yeah!" I yelled at Danny.
"Cooking with gas!" he yelled back. We both jumped up and gave each other a high five.

Shiney
April 3rd, 2004, 10:23 PM
I spun around quickly, slicing the edge of salamence's tendons on his wings, so he couldn't fly to escape until it had gone to a pokemon center.

I heard a louge roaring sound, turned back, and saw a tyranitar advancing. "It must have been in it's late pupa stage. All the better. Tyranitar, rock slide at charizard!" but then I was hit by a blast of water from the slaamence, and had to focus on my own battle.

Rift
April 3rd, 2004, 10:31 PM
Scott was finally awake and walking down the street talking to every girl who passed him "WOAH!!!" Scott said as he saw several explosions and dust shoot into the air "Looks fun eh? Lets join the party!" Scott said to Frosty and Torch as they ran towards the town.

Scott saw several people taking on the single man "Hey mind if i tag along?" Scott said with a smile to a young man with an Aggron "awright! TORCH GO! SHOW THAT PLANT WHOSE BOSS...FLAME WHEEL!" Scott said as Torch ignited and started running toward the Venasaur

Shiney
April 3rd, 2004, 10:38 PM
"three of you and all your pokemon against me and my two? that's not paticularly fair now, is it?" I asked, then threw down a smoke-ball, and withdrew my pokemon to run away into the cloud of smoke. When it had cleared, they didn't see me in the top of the tree, using full restores and X-items to make them strong enough to take on the other pokemon.

After I had finished, I jumped down without a sound, and slowly began advancing from behind them, my sword raised...

Rift
April 3rd, 2004, 10:51 PM
Scott looked at the Pokemon "Is it just me or do they look better?" Scott asked "Great, now we got a crazy loon with a sword and Pokemon taking steroids! Take me out to the ball game!" Scott said as he held out his Pokeball and withdrew Torch, only to throw him as hard as he could, so he could be behind the strange mans Pokemon.

Shiney
April 3rd, 2004, 11:34 PM
"I don't think so." I said as I caught the ball in mid-flight, and placed a locking item (similar to the X on mewtwo's pokeballs in the first movie) on it. "Now, we've got a fair fight." As I crouched down, holding my sword out the wrong end of my hand, (AKA in the final fantasy 7 movie trailers) which was a deceptive sword style I developed to catch my enemies offguard.

Ytnim
April 4th, 2004, 02:36 AM
Chris

"Hey! That's not fair using a sword to battle pokemon! Return Salamence! Go Swampert!" I was very disheartened that someone would use something other than a pokemon to battle a pokemon. "Swampert use take down on that guys Tyranitar!" Swampert knocked Tyranitar away from the battle and they were both on the ground looking a bit dizzy. "Charizard return!" Danny yelled at Charizard because it was very hard to hear with pokemon attacking and defending and trainers shouting orders all at once. "Lets end this! Come on out Metagross! Metagross use teleport on the stuff that they stole and bring it over here!" Before his metagross could even think about it a huge smokescreen came from above. A sinister voice came out of the fog. "What have we here? A pokemon battle? Well let me tell you the outcome. I win and you all lose! Nice meeting you and thanks for training all your pokemon so well." The smoke cleared after a while and all our pokemon were gone except the thief's Tyranitar because it was knocked away from the battle by my Swampert.

Raichu Master
April 4th, 2004, 05:33 AM
OOC: Shineyelectrode you know how harsh I am when following rules of conduct, I'm very leanent. So this will be your first warning, don't make up new moves, one example is your venusaurs attack, second is don't use moves your pokemon could never do, like venusaur using earthquake. That's a big part of power playing while in battle, like acting invincible, and making strong moves up. And this is a PG rp so NO weapons!!Oh, and that earthquake, I'm going to forget it happen.

IC: "Reseath your sword you fool." I said calmly. "Your out numbered, and it is fair mainly because you attacked a helpless clerk. Now get out of here!" I said cooly returning my Aggron.

Sean Fury
April 4th, 2004, 08:15 AM
OoC: Raichu, he's allowed to use Earthquake. His Venusaur used Mimic, therefor allowing it to mimic his opponent's last move: Earthquake. Then his Venusaur would be allowed to use it...

Shiney
April 4th, 2004, 09:40 AM
OoC: Raichu, he's allowed to use Earthquake. His Venusaur used Mimic, therefor allowing it to mimic his opponent's last move: Earthquake. Then his Venusaur would be allowed to use it...
OOC: Exactly, but sorry about the sword.

paige pelletier
April 4th, 2004, 10:17 AM
*Gets off boat*
Paige: whats with all the racet? *some person pushed paige in the water!* HELP HELP! Somebody!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raichu Master
April 4th, 2004, 01:46 PM
OOC: Allow me to explain more, Venusaur can't use mimic, Venusaur can't learn it. And the move, "Fenzy Plant" is not even a move, no making up moves. I hope I made that alittle more clear, now let's continue.

Sean Fury
April 4th, 2004, 01:47 PM
OoC: Venusaur can learn Mimic through a TM, and Frenzy Plant is the newest addition to the Pokemon moveset in Fire Red and Leaf Green. Its a special move that only Venusaur can learn, along with Charizard's Blast Burn, and Blastoise's Hydro Blast.

paige pelletier
April 4th, 2004, 02:02 PM
Paige: help there are sharpedo in the water anybody HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Raichu Master
April 4th, 2004, 02:02 PM
OOC: *rolls eyes* okay whatever. I would argue back, but I'm trying not to be so bossy so *takes deep breath* I'm not going to argue. If everything is settled thenlet's continue with this rp. FYI- If your wondering what I was going to argue, here it is: No new moves from anything past Ruby and Sapphire, and no tm. But to keep the 12 year olds and under from complaining about "How stupid it is." I won't argue it. And don't lie to me and say your not one of those people, you know you do it if your with in that age range. I'm 15 going on 16 for anyone who wants to know. So let's continue this.

IC: I laughed under my breath and walked away, thinking 'That guy could have pummeled me with his pokemon, I only have two pokemon and their the same type.'

paige pelletier
April 4th, 2004, 02:08 PM
nine tails apears (it is about 300 years old) and gets me out of water
Paige: wow thanx do you want to be on my team?
Nine tails: (telapathic message) first you must battle me!
Paige; OK!

Mari
April 4th, 2004, 08:27 PM
Marina was about to dive in the water to save Paige but suddenly Ninetails appeared. She then figured out what they were going to do next so she backed away and watched them silenty.

Shiney
April 4th, 2004, 09:28 PM
I saw them gathered around me, and one was leaving in disgust, but I still had to worry about the other two. "This isn't over yet!" I said, and used another smoke ball. I was gone without a trace by the time the smoke had cleared.

"More power" I thought "I need more powerful pokemon, yes, much more powerful ones, then no one will be able to stop me!" I looked down at my sword, severley scratched form the failed battle "A lot of good this piece of junk did me! I'll get my pokemon powerful first, THEN continue training myself." and tossed it aside, and continued walking.

Ytnim
April 4th, 2004, 10:26 PM
OOC: Ok everyone ignore my last post then! It was a good post to get team Snagem into the storyline. I guess I'll continue as if my last post wasn't there.

IC:
Danny

"Return Charizard." I mumbled under my breath as Charizard returned to his pokeball. "You too Salamence. I've got to get you to a pokemon center straight away." Chris told his salamence. I suddenly realised that Salamence needed to get to nurse joy quickly if he wanted to fly again. "Quickly Chris this way." I told him and he followed me to the center.
"Nurse Joy! I was battling my Salamence with a thief and he used his sword to injure Salamence's wings, disabling his ability to fly. Can you help him?" Chris asked the nurse anxiously.
"Yes I think I can but he will have to go into surgery. Is that alright?"
"Yes of course if it will help Salamence."
"Ok. It will be about an hour until he is strong enough to go with again but will not be able to battle at his full power for at least a day." Nurse Joy took Chris' Salamence into the operating room. We sat down waiting for Salamance to recover from his wounds.

Shiney
April 4th, 2004, 11:34 PM
OOC: I have no idea if theres a game corner in orre regeon, though there was one in all the previous regeons, so I'm leaving the name of the town unsaid. Also, remember that my character is a little insane.

I walked into the gamecorner, looking over my new plan. I'd steal all the pokemon I could, and set them all free but the ones that were powerful enough to be worthy of me. I looked around, and saw that just about everyone here had pokeballs, and they were even giving out pokemon as prizes for coins!

I released venusaur and Tyranitar, then shouted "All right people, this is a simple procedure, you will hand over all your pokemon, and no one gets hurt, alright?"

Fifteen minutes later, I walked out of the place with disgust, there wasn't anything on the scale of the pokemon I had, but at least I found a scyther that seemed to have potential, but that was it. I tossed the bag full of pokeballs (minus scythers) back into the game corner, and in the scramble of people trying to get their pokeballs back, I got out of the scene.

Raichu Master
April 5th, 2004, 03:28 AM
When I got some distance away from the group, a man about 6'0" tall stopped me and wanted to know my name, I told him it. The next thing he said was something like I'm here to stop you, I replied, "Here to stop me?! What did I do?"

"The boss wants your pokemon. I think you know what I'm talking about." He said grinning evilly.

'This guy must be from team Snagem!' I thought as I tryed to walk past him he stopped me again.

"I want to battle." He said as he threw his pokeball. Out came a Raichu ready for battle.

I slipped on my goggles and found that the Raichu was a Shadow pokemon. "Fine, I'll battle you."

paige pelletier
April 5th, 2004, 12:19 PM
nine tails used fire spin gastly used hypnosisis ninetail fell asleep and gastly used night mare ninetails woke up and gastly used shadow ball ninetails used ember (because it was so weak) then gastly used night shade and then paige threw the poke ball bling bling Cling!!!!!!
Paige: YES! I caught a nine tails!!

Ytnim
April 5th, 2004, 01:25 PM
Danny

"Here you go. Your Salamence is able to travel but please don't battle with it at least until tomorrow." said Nurse Joy handing back Chris' salamence.
"Thank you Nurse Joy. And another thing. Do you know anything about a Team Snagem?"
"Well I don't know anything about a Team Snagem but there are rumors going around about a new team in the area. They are stealing other trainers pokemon and using them for their own purposes."
"Thank you Nurse Joy. That was a lot of help. See-ya round." I replied as I walked out the door. "Well," I started to tell Chris, "We have fairly strong pokemon and it wont take long for Team Snagem to find us. I say we wait and see if they confront us."
"Waits over guys. Hand over your pokemon or face the concequences!" commanded a man dressed in black who appeared seemingly out of nowhere.

OOC: Do I need special equipment to capture a Shadow pokemon or just battle it and use a ball of some sort? I'll finish the post here because I can go either way.

Raichu Master
April 7th, 2004, 06:26 PM
OOC: You'll need a snag machine, which lets you catch other peoples pokemon. Which only my guy has, because if you remember my guy stole, or rather took all the machines. Snag machines turn any pokeball into a snagball, it's strength depends on the type of pokeball. So just go see my guy. Although my guy can have goggles, so if you want to know which are shadow pokemon, you either have to have a person in your party capable of seeing shadow pokemon naturally, or join up with me.

IC: "Go Rhydon!" I yelled. "Earthquake!" said as Rhydon hit the Raichu with a mighty earthquake.

"Thunder!" Cried the grunt. But it had no effect on the Rhydon.

"What an idiot. Electricity doesn't effect Rock and ground type pokemon! Ultra Ball go!" I yelled as the ultra ball turned into a snag ball. I threw it and Raichu went into the ball. after a few suppenseful minutes the ball fell silent and I grabbed it.

"NO!" the grunt cried fleeing out of the city..

"Now I have to purify it. But first I have to gain it's trust by bringing it with me and battling with it frequently." I said picking up the ball and putting it on my pokebelt.

Ytnim
April 7th, 2004, 10:27 PM
OOC: Did your guy take all the snag machines or just some of them cause I was gonna get one of my guys to "join" team Snagem and steal and find out a heap of stuff including that you quit so he'd go to look for you after he stole goggles and a bunch of snag machines.

Raichu Master
April 8th, 2004, 04:16 AM
OOC: He stole, I mean took them all and was going to give them to people who he could trust and who wanted to help. That had nothing to do with team snagem, except that's were he had to get them.

Ytnim
April 8th, 2004, 05:23 PM
OOC: Ok I can make that work too. I think I'll join up with your guy.

IC:
Chris

I stepped forward, going to battle the guy for my pokemon but Danny stopped me. "I'll take this one Chris. You only have one pokemon with your salamence out of order so this guy is mine." I nodded silently, knowing he was right. "I don't care who I fight, I'm still going to win! Go Sandslash!"
"A sandslash is it? Well go Metagross!" Danny released his metagross and it looked the better pokemon. I wandered away from the battle, knowing that nothing was going to stop him in the mood he was in at the moment. I was almost knocked down by a guy running at full pelt. "Hey you! I yelled angrily. "What's the big idea!" The guy was dressed the same as the guy Danny was battling. He must be a member of Team Snagem! I looked at where he was running from. It was the guy from before that had an aggron. "Hey!" I called out to the guy running over to him. "What did you do to that Team Snagem member to make him so scared? I need to know because my friend and I were sent here to end Team Snagem's evil ways."

Pikaki
April 12th, 2004, 04:51 AM
Hero
Name:Matt
Description:Blue jeans,green eyes,blue cap.
History:A wandering hero around Orre.

Partner
Name:Maria
Description:Green shorts,blue eyes,blue necklace.
History:A who left her family to tour the world.

Ytnim
April 12th, 2004, 05:26 AM
did you get a pm from raichu master? If you didn't you cannot join this Rp as it is invite only sorry.

Pikaki
April 12th, 2004, 06:06 AM
did you get a pm from raichu master? If you didn't you cannot join this Rp as it is invite only sorry.
Then how does he invite members when there's like over 100 members here?Pick a random player?

Shiney
April 12th, 2004, 09:40 AM
Then how does he invite members when there's like over 100 members here?Pick a random player?

No, he looks at how well the person roleplays, and then decides if they should be invited.

Ytnim
April 12th, 2004, 12:31 PM
Yes this Rp is for the 'best' Rpers in the pokemon role play department. Only those who Raichu Master has deemed worthy to be a part are in this Rp and from the look of your post count, you aren't an experienced role player. Sorry to say it but you cannot join. BTW Shineyelectrode, have you seen Raichu Master around, he must have gone on holiday or something from his level of inactivity.

Angel Mew
April 12th, 2004, 12:45 PM
Yes this Rp is for the 'best' Rpers in the pokemon role play department. Only those who Raichu Master has deemed worthy to be a part are in this Rp and from the look of your post count, you aren't an experienced role player. Sorry to say it but you cannot join. BTW Shineyelectrode, have you seen Raichu Master around, he must have gone on holiday or something from his level of inactivity.
Pikaki used to be called Pikachu and Torchic.She used to have 66 or around posts.Even look in the member list.I'm Pikaki's sister,too.

EDIT:I looked in the member list.It said she had 80 posts TOTAL.So what's 80 + 18?

Ytnim
April 12th, 2004, 01:23 PM
I have 198 including this one. Shineyelectrode has 334, Raichu Master has 720. 98 by an Rper is useless.

Sean Fury
April 12th, 2004, 02:12 PM
Ytnim, you may be right on some occasions about high post counts meaning better RPers, but hey, I just joined the site probably not even for two weeks now, and I KNOW I am the best RPer here. I don't mean to sound cocky or arrogant, but I am one of the most descriptive writers you can find on messageboards, and I have lots of people to back me up on it. Not to get off topic, but I was just clarifying that not all n00bs are actually RP n00bs. I hope I didn't confused anyone X.x

IMPORTANT: I'm going to be away until Friday, so I won't be able to post at all until then, so...yeah.

Shiney
April 12th, 2004, 02:32 PM
Ytnim, you may be right on some occasions about high post counts meaning better RPers, but hey, I just joined the site probably not even for two weeks now, and I KNOW I am the best RPer here. I don't mean to sound cocky or arrogant, but I am one of the most descriptive writers you can find on messageboards, and I have lots of people to back me up on it. Not to get off topic, but I was just clarifying that not all n00bs are actually RP n00bs. I hope I didn't confused anyone X.x

IMPORTANT: I'm going to be away until Friday, so I won't be able to post at all until then, so...yeah.

OOC: There are different style of roleplaying/writing. Myself, I don't like to antagonize over every little detail, I leave some of the finer things blank, so the reader can imagene his own, I just make sure not to do that with important things. But let's not get into an argument about what is "best" and "worst", lets just get back to the roleplaying.

IC: I took to wandering around the garage, looking at the machinery. "Highly inneficient, data from personality.exe catogorizes this as 'junk.'"
I looked over at several tools and equipment on a tool cabinet. "Loyalty.exe and logic.exe agree that if their machines are upgraded, it would be mutually benificial."
I went over, picked up the tool cabinet, and went over to some of the vehicles to begin upgrading them.