PDA

View Full Version : Which Region Would You Live In?

BlisseysCharizard
April 2nd, 2006, 06:19 AM
What Region Would You Want To Live In? I Would Like To Live In Johto Because Johto and It's Pokemon Rule!!!!!

sceptile2G
April 2nd, 2006, 07:07 AM
I like Hoenn because it seems much bigger and newer than other regions. Really its the only region I know the best. In Hoenn I'd probably live in Petalburg City because it seems big and cool.

What about the Fiore region- the one that will be in Pokemon Ranger? I know that not much has been released, but its still an option. Shouldn't the Orange Islands be a choice too?

Kotowari
April 2nd, 2006, 07:08 AM
I would live in Johto cause the nature/pokemon are very beautifull. Most of my favo Pokémon live there. And Hoenn, same reason..

Muse
April 2nd, 2006, 07:21 AM
I think I would like to live in Johto somewhere near the towers as long as I had a strong Flying Pokemon that could take me around to the other places. Love the towers! So much mythical history! <3

Espeon Master
April 2nd, 2006, 07:30 AM
Kanto, the place I know best and has most of my favorite Pokemon.

Charaxes
April 2nd, 2006, 09:10 AM
Since Kanto is the most urban of the regions and I'm a city boy, I'd live there. Johto, I'd like that for trips to the country.

Orre is too much desert and Hoenn, nice place but a little too insular for my tastes.

Chiru
April 2nd, 2006, 10:47 AM
Either Johto or Hoenn for me. Most likely Hoenn. I just like the cities and Pokemon better there. I never really liked Kanto that much, and Orre = bad hot sweaty desert. :<

Shiny Meganium
April 2nd, 2006, 11:02 AM
Hoenn. It certainly has the nicest scenery and rather interesting Pokemon.

Annie&Oakley
April 2nd, 2006, 12:11 PM
Hoenn, it has cool places and a nice history $:

Nitro
April 2nd, 2006, 01:28 PM
i would live in Johto or Hoenn because of the pokemon i like.

and wat orre or watever that place is called, i want some info on that -_-

dqle
April 2nd, 2006, 01:56 PM
Me? I'd love to live in Kanto or Johto.

If Kanto, Cerulean City for it's proximity to other big cities as well as the cape (not to mention clean!). And another obvious reason that plenty of you should know by now...

If it be Johto, Millenium Town's the place for me 'cause who doesn't want to hang out with the Pichu Brothers? *glares at avatar*

Also I am quite curious about the region west of Cianwood Island...

Jude Mathis
April 2nd, 2006, 02:02 PM
My first choice would be Hoenn, because I like it alot better then the others, it would be more interesting. My second choice is Kanto, because I could find more of the Pokemon that I really like there. ^^

Digiko
April 2nd, 2006, 02:32 PM
I'd go for Johto. Johto is so awesome.. I'd I've always loved the Pokemon of it, they all seem so different. I also love the places of Johto. I'd probably want to live somewhere big but not too big.. I dunno. Maybe Ecruteak(SP? O_o Too lazy to check) or Olivine.

Rai
April 2nd, 2006, 02:32 PM
Good question....I would live in either Kanto or Johto <333

>:3

Mari-Ashley
April 2nd, 2006, 02:34 PM
Kanto. I could feel very comfortable living there. ^^

Gary, the Magic Fairy
April 2nd, 2006, 03:13 PM
Jhoto, because I love Jhoto. and why aren't the orange islands on the list, or the 9 islands(or is that consided Kanto?)

Zelos
April 2nd, 2006, 03:29 PM
Johto would definitely have to be it. They have my favorite Pokemon there, and it seems like it would be a pretty cool place to live. =D

Shining Salamence
April 2nd, 2006, 03:57 PM
johto. nothing can beat a region with a gigantic radio tower, not one, but two powerful legendary birds, and three legendary dogs that run wild. johto pwns.

Persona
April 2nd, 2006, 04:00 PM
i pick johto, it was my favourite adventure game when i played crystal. i liked the places... kanto and hoenn are a tie but orre is boring =\

Houndour2004
April 3rd, 2006, 02:48 AM
The Kantho and Jotho region.

LelandLancaster
April 3rd, 2006, 03:04 AM
Hoenn is such a pretty place and I'd totally love to live there. My favorite Pokemon are all there, too. :D

JX Valentine
April 3rd, 2006, 11:42 AM
I'd so go to Kanto to stalk my favorite character because it's such a neat place, filled with cool Pokemon and nice, small towns.

Other than that, I have my eye on Johto. It's odd, though, because I really didn't think much of the GSC series and hated the Johto arc of the anime, but it has its own charm to it. That and Goldenrod City rocks for so many reasons.

SaberRayquaza
April 3rd, 2006, 12:39 PM
Hoenn, so I could catch a Torchic! I like Torchics.

Zangooser
April 3rd, 2006, 02:10 PM
I would live in all of them, besides Orre
I can picture it
Celadon, Kanto
Goldenrod, Johto
Lilycove, Hoenn

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
April 3rd, 2006, 04:53 PM
I am a Kanto person so I'll live there and because of the Battle Frontier being there.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Alpham-A-Epsilons
April 3rd, 2006, 05:09 PM
I'd want to live Johto because it has my favorite generation there

Himawarii
April 3rd, 2006, 05:22 PM
Neh,I'd live in Johto most preferably~I'd like to train under Whitney-san in the battle-style of Normal-Type Pokemon.

Kanto is my secondary choice,just cause it was the best region in the anime :P

Natsuki
April 3rd, 2006, 06:52 PM
I would love to live in the Hoenn region. ^^ I have always wanted to live by the sea, so some place like Dewford Town or Slateport City would be perfect. =D From what I had seen in the games, Hoenn seemed to be the most beautiful of any of the regions, so I think it would make for the perfect place to live. X3

grandmaster192
April 3rd, 2006, 11:52 PM
Johto sucks, But GSC where the best games. I would live in Kanto. There's alot of pokemon I can get to be the best trainer.

Fiver
April 4th, 2006, 03:54 AM
I would also be living in Kanto because of my favourite pokémon being there and Johto would be an option cos of Slowpoke Well in Azalea Town and all the Slowpokes.

Emma
April 4th, 2006, 09:03 AM
I think i'd live in Hoenn, somewhere like Mauville City Coz it's my favourite city for some unknown reason. If i had to choose different i would choose Johto.

Ash_Pokemaster
April 4th, 2006, 09:24 AM
My first choise would be Kanto. First Generation is the best in my opinion. Second Johto then Hoenn and lastly Orre.

Prince Peasley
April 4th, 2006, 09:26 AM
Johto is the truly super best!

Alistair
April 4th, 2006, 01:28 PM
I would want to live in the region in Hey You, Pikachu! I like the shape and the feel of that region. (No, it is not Kanto.)

Jeremy
April 4th, 2006, 03:06 PM
I want to live in Johto! X3 I can live with my bishie, Whitney! X3

I <3 the Johto Region sweeties!