PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo MewMew rp!

Tohru-chan
March 30th, 2004, 02:51 PM
this is the tokyo mew mew rp...were we do tokyo mew mew o-o you can either be an character,or make up your own!^.^ ((NOTE:if you make up your own character,the name must be food related))

-i shall be pudding! :P -

{here's the character status for your own char....
Name:
weapon:
attacks:
happy rping!^.^}

Mari
March 30th, 2004, 02:56 PM
I want to join...Can I be Berii?

Tohru-chan
March 30th, 2004, 03:00 PM
yup!^.^ *points upward* you can be any character,unless its taken!>3

Trottor
March 31st, 2004, 01:25 PM
Cool, Tokyo Mew Mew!!!! Ill take one cc, please....$7.95?...Ok!
Name: Frosting
Animal: Merged with Bengal Tiger DNA
Weapon: Spear-thingee
Attacks: Spear-thingee strike, Hyper Claws (hillarious to watch^.^), and a combination of the two

Miyu-chan
March 31st, 2004, 03:35 PM
Cool! =D Can I be Retesu? (Lettuce) n_n I got her on a "How are you most like quiz~) n_n

Mari
March 31st, 2004, 06:47 PM
Just in case anyone doesn't know Berii here's a pic of her. You could also look at Aya-chan's avatar.

http://www.cafemewmew.com/berii.jpg

I'll just add her profile.
Name: Berii Shirayuki
Animal: Rabbit and Cat
Weapon: A Rabbit Wand/Staff. (Sorry, I don't know the name.)
Attacks: Riboon Razuberii Chekku/Ribbon Raspberry Check.

100marios
March 31st, 2004, 07:07 PM
Wait until Kayleigh hears about this hehe....
Better save Ichigo for her!

lighterhead2001
March 31st, 2004, 08:52 PM
cool finally someone did this but i wont joi the rp i never reply to 'em hehe

i bet Kayleigh will love this one

Trottor
April 1st, 2004, 12:34 PM
I might be the only dude that reads girl manga, but its a great story! ^.^

Kayleigh
April 1st, 2004, 12:46 PM
YEEE!!!!!!! *spaz* Jordan and lighterhead were totally right! Can I be Ichigo please? ^_^ Here's the profile:

Name: Ichigo Momomiya
Animal: Iriomote Cat
Weapon: Mew Rod?
Attacks: Ribbon Strawberry Check

And I always get Ichigo on the Tokyo Mew Mew quizzes, plus I've been told that I look like her, and our personalities are very similiar. =P

Trottor
April 1st, 2004, 12:54 PM
Hiyo again....Are we gonna start this at the Mew Mew Cafe, or do we meet up later?

Tohru-chan
April 1st, 2004, 04:05 PM
i think we should start in cafe mew mew.

i always get pudding on quiz resuts,and everyone tells me i'm like her.XD i kinda am XD

Tohru-chan
April 1st, 2004, 04:16 PM
*pokes trotter* i want my $7.95! XD

Trottor
April 1st, 2004, 06:42 PM
ok....**pays up what is due** ^.^

Kayleigh
April 2nd, 2004, 10:45 AM
Okay, so let's begin. ^_^ Have we decided to start it in Cafe Mew Mew?

Sakuyamon
April 2nd, 2004, 12:03 PM
Pleace let me be with!

Name:Kiichigo Cassy Akai
Mew mew name:Mew Kiichigo
animal: snow leopard
weapon: Raspberry sword/strawberry aqua rod (it changes from a sword to a rod when in contact with mew aqua)
attacks:ribbon raspberry storm

Trottor
April 2nd, 2004, 12:04 PM
yes, yes we have, and i'm $7.95 in dept because of this new cool cc i bought XD

Miyu-chan
April 2nd, 2004, 05:57 PM
o_o" So what is the plot? Should we just make it up along the story,?

Tohru-chan
April 9th, 2004, 05:16 PM
we're just gonna build it up along the way!^.^

pudding starts running around cafe mew mew,picking up all the plates she could find,and staking them on top of each other to see how many would break.

Tohru-chan
April 9th, 2004, 05:18 PM
YEEE!!!!!!! *spaz* Jordan and lighterhead were totally right! Can I be Ichigo please? ^_^ Here's the profile:

Name: Ichigo Momomiya
Animal: Iriomote Cat
Weapon: Mew Rod?
Attacks: Ribbon Strawberry Check

And I always get Ichigo on the Tokyo Mew Mew quizzes, plus I've been told that I look like her, and our personalities are very similiar. =P
i thought ichogo's weapon was the strawberry bell?....o-o

piyoko
April 9th, 2004, 05:20 PM
i'd like to join!
can i be mint,pwetty pwease?

haha,the strawberry bell IS ichigo's weapon.....or so they say......

Trottor
April 10th, 2004, 06:07 AM
......*random* I wants ta start the rp soon..XD

Trottor
April 10th, 2004, 01:31 PM
*Frosting was sitting at a table in Cafe Mew Mew. His tiger appearance was suppressed. He didn't know what happened to him yet, but he felt wierd.* Hello, can I please have some tea? *he asked kindly to Ichigo and smiled* by the way, that outfit looks great on you! *blushed alittle*

Sakuyamon
April 11th, 2004, 08:17 AM
Kiichigo sat at her own table eating a raspberry pastry with some cream on, but it didnt taste as good as it normaly did, the reason was because she was lonely...she didnt have any friends, so all she wanted was a friend. Kiichigo looked on the waitresses who served other people, it was strange but since the first day she had comed there to have a snack, she had seen that there was something special about them, but Kiichigo quickly pushed away those thoughts since her imagination was incredible strong...

Trottor
April 11th, 2004, 08:26 AM
*looking at Kiichigo, he noticed that she was feeling down or lonely. Being a gentleman, he walks gently over to her table still smiling* Hello miss, mind if I sit here? *he asked the stranger kindly*

Sakuyamon
April 11th, 2004, 08:38 AM
"Sure, I dont mind...." Kiichigo said and continued eating her pastry.

Trottor
April 11th, 2004, 08:45 AM
cool. *Frosting sat down next to Kiichigo and asked, beaming and blushing slightly* So, what's your name?

Sakuyamon
April 11th, 2004, 08:51 AM
"My name is Kiichigo, it means raspberry..." Kiichigo said and was alittle surprised that a stranger would ask something like that.

Trottor
April 11th, 2004, 10:37 AM
Hello then, miss Kiichigo, my name is Frosting. pleased to make your aquaintance! What brings you to this cafe?

Sakuyamon
April 11th, 2004, 10:43 AM
"Well...umm...I just comes here when Im bored...thats all...nothing special at all...." Kiichigo told Frosting

Trottor
April 11th, 2004, 02:09 PM
Well, really thats the case with me too. How come you are all alone like this? You don't seem like a bad person! *his tiger ears and tail suddenly burst out, but he didn't notice anything different yet*

Sakuyamon
April 11th, 2004, 02:16 PM
"I dont got any friends, thats why..." Kiichigo said and just looked down on her sweet raspberry pastry and didnt notice the ears or the tail.

Trottor
April 11th, 2004, 02:20 PM
I cant see why you wouldn't have any friends...I like you! *Frosting boasted out of nowhere to the stranger named Kiichigo, and blushed alittle more. It was like the words just formed in his mouth and slipped out.*

Sakuyamon
April 11th, 2004, 02:35 PM
At first Kiichigo was just very surprised by Frostings sudden sincerity, then she noticed the ears and tail and became frightned and ran out of the caf.

Trottor
April 11th, 2004, 02:42 PM
*wonders to himself* What's wrong.. is it me? *he decided to go into the rest room to look at himself. It turned out that he had tiger ears and a tiger tail showing. He yelled really load, frightened himslef. He then runs back into the cafe` area where he sticks his head into his hood of the hoodie that he had on. He also noticed that upon his arm was a strange symbol.*

Sakuyamon
April 11th, 2004, 02:55 PM
~What...what was that guy?~ Kiichigo asked herself over and over again in her head but she couldnt find any answer. When Kiichigo finnally stoped to rest (even if she didnt really need to), she was in a nearby park. She sat down at a park bench without knowing what could be on the hunt right now...

Mari
April 11th, 2004, 04:23 PM
Berii was cleaning a table when a girl ran quickly out of the cafe. She looked at the boy who she was with and saw that he had tiger ears. She instantly thought that he was a Mew Mew but she wasn't sure if he was like her. She shook her head when the boy walk past her, and went in the bathroom.

Trottor
April 12th, 2004, 05:46 AM
*he lifted his hoodie sleeves up and saw something he never saw before: a wierd heart-shaped crest was on his fore-arm. He tried to rub it off, but it stayed on. He thought it was pretty wierd. Whats wierder is that he ccould have sworn to see a giant rhino-looking monster out the window. Then he knew he had seen it when he looked again.*

Sakuyamon
April 12th, 2004, 05:59 AM
It didnt take long befor Kiichigo heard the rhino creature coming, and when she saw it she let out a surprised scream.

"What is that?! Why are so much freaky things today? is it freaky friday?"

Trottor
April 12th, 2004, 06:10 AM
Whats up with today....I think i might be in a dream...in that case, I can do anything, right? *Frosting quietly asked himself* Hmmmm this might be interesting.....*pops his hood off where his tiger ears could be shown again,, and heads toward the rhino-thing, smiling with laughter for no apparent reason*

Sakuyamon
April 12th, 2004, 06:28 AM
Mean while Kiichigo had a hard time trying to escape the rhino looking creature, since it just keept attacking her.

Trottor
April 12th, 2004, 12:30 PM
*He ran up to the rhino confidently, and again, words started slipping out of his mouth.* For your evil actions, I will make you pay! *Frosting had said, and then a suprizing*: Frosty spear of sugar! * a long spear formed in his hand and to save kiichigo, he kept striking the rhino repediately until it fell. It did not die yet, though.

Sakuyamon
April 12th, 2004, 12:49 PM
"What are you doing? Rhinos got a supper thick skin, so poking it with a stick wont help! this is not even a regular rhino, we can get killed!" Kiichigo screamed to Frosting, then discovered that was going to attack Frosting in its laying posision.

"LOOK OUT!" She yelled as she jumped a super long jump(which surprised her) to get Frosting out of the way from its attack.

Not far from the the rhino, a guy with blond hair watched with blue eyes.

Trottor
April 12th, 2004, 01:16 PM
Thanks, you saved me..I didn't know you were such an acrobat....no isnt the time though, so what do you think we should do? *Frosting stood up again*

Sakuyamon
April 12th, 2004, 01:55 PM
"Maybe run as fast as we can?" Kiichigo said with fear.

"Dont run away, you can beat it!" the blond guy who had watched us yelled and throwed a gold medalion thing towards Kiichigo, which she cought.

"what is this? and what is this words I feel in my heart? mew mew raspberry metamorphosis?" Suddenly Kiichigo transformed, her cloath changed, her hair fell lose from her ordinary ponytail and cerice highlights appeared in it, her icy blue eyes changed to a golden color and white and black ears and tail appeared on her.

"Wha?!" She said almost tottaly freaked out.

(((ook: I made a pic of mew kiichigo which you can see in this url:
http://www.geocities.com/keyblademaster_s/mewme.png )))

Trottor
April 12th, 2004, 03:09 PM
so I'm not the only one? *he called to the blonde guy* hmm....Frost Spear lightning! *he suddenly said out of nowhere again and a bolt of lightning shot at the rhino* Huh? *he shot a look at the blonde in suprize.*

Mari
April 12th, 2004, 03:34 PM
Berii had decided to follow guy she saw in the cafe. When the boy stopped, she saw the girl that ran out of the cafe. Berii hid in a bush and watched as the two of them battled a rhino. When the girl was about to give up, Berii was about to help when Ryo spoke. She looked at him for a few minutes and listened to what he said and looked back at two. She watched as the girl transform.

"Wow!" Berii said to herself, smiling.

Trottor
April 13th, 2004, 06:53 AM
*the rhino started wildly bleeding, but wasn't done yet, It would take one more blow to kill him

*Frosting looked over to the newly transformed Kiichigo once more* Wow, why dont I have new clothes and such? *He asked the blonde* Oh well...Kiichigo, do you want to finish that thing off? *he said pointing to the crippled rhino-thing*

--White Wolf--
April 13th, 2004, 07:45 AM
Name: BigMac
Animal: White Wolf/ White Tiger, it's a mix
Weapon: Claws/tail
Attacks: Claw Slam/ Tail Slam

Sakuyamon
April 13th, 2004, 07:57 AM
"what? I cant do such things!" Kiichigo said, this was just freaking her out.

"believe in yourself and listen to your heart!" the blond guy said.

"okay then...here goes nothing..." Kiichigo tried to 'hear' the voice within her heart. " Raspberry sword!"

An simple yet beatiful sword appeared in her hand as she said those last words. Kiichigo jumped up into the air to attack with the sword.

"Ribbon raspberry storm!!!" a large cerice pink beam streamed from the sword and around it small diamond shards was sent with the beam, probly to make it be more like a storm like in the name.....

Trottor
April 13th, 2004, 08:20 AM
*The rhino falls and dies as little alien things come out and run away*

*Frosting smiled and his eyes glinted happily. He then turned to the blonde, Ryou* So, who are you, and how do you know who we are? Do you know what happened to us?

Sakuyamon
April 13th, 2004, 09:27 AM
((ooc: you can controll ryou too since noone wanted him...I guess hes a chara that everyone can controll...))

"What was that thing? why am I like this?" Kiichigo demanded to know.

Kayleigh
April 13th, 2004, 10:28 AM
Ichigo walked around Caf Mew Mew quickly, in deep thought about something. She looked a little spaced out. She wasn't paying attention to any of the orders, nor was she doing anything to help.

Masaya's birthday is coming up! What can I get him?! she thought as a sweatdrop appeared on her head. She finally snapped back into reality, and quickly realized that everyone was staring at her awkwardly.
"Uhh... Ehe, I'm going!" she said, dodging an evil stare from Mint.
Running back towards kitchen, she tripped on one of the chairs.
Ohh... This is just not my day, she thought. After getting up, she walked, not ran, towards the kitchen once more. Just as she was about to walk through the door, she heard a scream coming from outside.
"Huh?" she mumbled as she ran back and looked outside.
"Hey!" she shouted, pointing at Frosting and Kiichigo. She stared for a moment, unsure of what to say or do. Were these two allies or enemies?
"You're Mew Mews too?!"

Sakuyamon
April 13th, 2004, 10:39 AM
"huh? what?" Cassy asked totally confused by the new girls question.

Trottor
April 13th, 2004, 10:41 AM
Um, whats a mew mew? I'm realy freaked out now. Um, all I know is that I got tiger ears, a tail, a spear, and some attack thing. Plus, this Ryou guy knows who I am or something.....So this isn't a dream?.....Then I must be a mew mew...right?

Kayleigh
April 13th, 2004, 10:50 AM
"Uhh..." Ichigo stammered, unsure of what to say.
"Well... I don't know how to explain it. RYOU?!" she called, running over towards him.
"What has happened?"

Sakuyamon
April 13th, 2004, 11:09 AM
((ooc: umm...who is going to rp ryou? *looks around* Dont look at me! I did never sign up for ryou! *notices everyones angry faces* ok...ok...but only for this time))

"An alien was on the lose and these two defeated it..." Ryou said nonchalant like normal.

"But that doesnt answer our questions!" Kiichigo said almost ready to wack Ryou with her sword.

"Lets talk about it in the cafes basement..." Ryou replyed.

Kayleigh
April 13th, 2004, 11:17 AM
((Lol. I'd be terrible at role playing him.))

Ichigo just stood there silently, nodding her head slowly. She tried not to stare at Kiichigo and Frosting.

"Well, to the basement then!" she said, trying to remain cheerful. She slowly turned around and walked towards the caf, glancing back at the other two every now and then.

Sakuyamon
April 13th, 2004, 11:49 AM
((ooc: the same here...))

Kiichigo followed Ryou without saying anything, she was irritated yet she didnt know why...

after they maneged to get down to the basement, the mew mews real secret base, Ryou went to get Keichiirou and the other mew mew girls.

Kayleigh
April 13th, 2004, 11:59 AM
Ichigo nervously watched Ryou leave, glancing from him and then back to Kiichigo and Frosting.
"So..." she said, smiling. "What's your name? I'm Ichigo Momomiya."

Trottor
April 13th, 2004, 12:07 PM
((ooc-I guess he is altogether a hard person to rp as))
So I'm the only guy mew mew, right? XD. My name is Frosting Montona. Pleasure to meet you!

Sakuyamon
April 13th, 2004, 12:13 PM
"My name is Kiichigo Akai..." Kiichigo introduced herself , but she couldnt help to feel nervous and embarresed. "so...how do you fit into this mess?"

Kayleigh
April 13th, 2004, 12:21 PM
"Nice to meet you, Kiichigo and Frosting," Ichigo replied, grinning cheerfully.
"And well... I'm not really sure how to explain. You're obviously a Mew Mew--Someone destined to help save the planet from aliens. I'm one, and so are five (Including Berii) other girls that I know of. I don't know why... Your genes should be infused with some kind of endangered animal. I'm still trying to figure out everything myself!" Ichigo said as a sweatdrop appeared over her head.
"Ryou and Keichiiro could explain it better. They should be here in a minute."

Trottor
April 13th, 2004, 06:40 PM
Bengal Tigers are endangered! ^.^ Just not as bad as some others. *He still looked to the other two and smiled*
ooc- POST 100!!!!!!!! I'll celebrate with myself, wanna come?

Mari
April 13th, 2004, 10:40 PM
When they won the battle against the rhino, Berii ran as fast as she could back at Cafe Mew Mew. She went inside and started cleaning up the tables again. A couple of minutes later, Ichigo, Ryou, and the two new Mew Mews went to the cafe's basement. Berii followed Ichigo as she went down to the basement.

Trottor
April 14th, 2004, 03:46 AM
*Frosting Looks to Berii.* Hello miss...I didn't catch your name. May I ask that of you? *he said as kindly as he could, because he was still alittle awed that all this happened*

Mari
April 14th, 2004, 06:10 AM
Berii nodded. "I'm Berii Shirayuki. Nice to meet you." Berii said, bowing.

Trottor
April 14th, 2004, 06:14 AM
*nodded* nice to meet you too. *Frosting said smiling*

Sakuyamon
April 14th, 2004, 09:28 AM
soon Ryou came back with the rest of the gang.

"Ok mister! Now you got some searious explaining to do!" Cassy told the blond teen.

Kayleigh
April 14th, 2004, 02:38 PM
Ichigo blinked, and looked up at Ryou, waiting for an answer.

Well, this certainly surprised me, she thought. But it'll be great if they've got the same powers as us and can help us fight!

Trottor
April 14th, 2004, 04:18 PM
sure I'll help you fight....wait, did you say that out loud, Ichigo? Your mouth didn't move. Is this another power?

Miyu-chan
April 16th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Lettuce stumbled in the door of the Cafe Mew Mew.
"Gomen Nasi! I'm late, my mother has..." she paused.
"How come no one's here?" she wondered out loud, casting a critical eye around the empty place.
"Maybe they're in the basement!" she said, brightning up.
She ran toward the door, but she didn't see the table in front of her, causing a crash that could be heard from outer space.
"Itai..." she mumbled, rubbing the sore spot on her head.

Mari
April 16th, 2004, 09:00 PM
Berii heard a crash outside the basement. She opened the door and saw Lettuce rubbing her head.

"Daijobu desu ka (are you okay) Lettuce?" Berii asked.

Trottor
April 17th, 2004, 06:01 AM
Um, hello *Frosting said seeing Lettuce rubbing her head* Here, take my hand *held out his hend to her to help her up* My name is Frosting, may I ask of yours?

Miyu-chan
April 17th, 2004, 09:46 PM
Lettuce saw Berii's worried face (Though a little blurry, from the twinkling stars in front of her eyes...)
"I'm okay, Berii." she said, smiling shyly.
"Here, take my hand" said an un familier voice.
Lettuce looked up to see a boy offering his hand. She took it and blushed a deep crinsom.
"My name is Frosting, may I ask of yours?" he asked.
Lettuce blushed again. "My name is Lettuce, nice to meet you." she said, bowing.

Mari
April 18th, 2004, 07:34 PM
Berii smiled when Lettuce said she was fine. "That's good." she thought. She went back in the room and waited for Ryou to explain, for she too still can't understand everything about what happened to them.

Trottor
April 19th, 2004, 11:12 AM
*also bowing slightly, Frosting replied* Nice to meet you too ^^

Kayleigh
April 22nd, 2004, 01:54 PM
((Ack! Sorry I'm late, everyone!))

Ichigo quickly looked up and noticed Lettuce. She glanced over to the side and saw all of the furniture piled up onto the floor.

"Hi Lettuce!" she said cheerfully as a sweatdrop appeared over her head. "... Are you okay?"

Trottor
April 25th, 2004, 05:37 AM
ooc- no one posted in a while......post, people, post please! I'll post when someone else posts ^.^

Kayleigh
April 25th, 2004, 06:33 AM
OOC: I did post... T_T I guess no one wants to be Ryou. And we need a Masaya!

Miyu-chan
April 30th, 2004, 08:11 PM
"I'm okay..." Lettuce replied, blushing slightly while brushing off her uniform.
"What's going on?" she asked, as she looked from Frosting to Berii to Ichigo.

piyoko
May 1st, 2004, 04:51 PM
((I'll try to do masaya and ryou.... *explodes*))
mint walked downstairs into the basement,still sipping on her cup of tea.

"well,uh,you'd better let keiichiro explane everything,"ryou said,a sweatdrop appearing on his head,"because i have no idea how this happened"

Yuna
May 1st, 2004, 05:56 PM
i wanna join!
Name:momo aizuki (translation:momo=peach)
animal:arctic wolf
weapon:peach ribbon
attacks:ribbon peach rain

momo entered cafe mew mew.she stared at all the empty tables."i guess their closed,but there wasn't a closed sign.weird." mom said out loud.she went outside and sat on the steps.

Trottor
May 1st, 2004, 06:38 PM
((coolz we got a ryou masaya and a new person^^))

piyoko
May 1st, 2004, 06:52 PM
((hahaha!i'll try my best!@o@! *explodes*))

Mari
May 1st, 2004, 07:14 PM
OOC: I was wondering...Didn't Ryou invent the thing that fuses your DNA with the DNA of an animal? So wouldn't he know what happened to them?

piyoko
May 2nd, 2004, 04:41 AM
((it was an accident that went wrong!or somehow a magical talking kitty named raspberry did it!
*talking kitty appears*
kitty:well,EXCUSE ME! *scracthes piyoko*
me:ow...))

piyoko
May 2nd, 2004, 05:23 AM
((did y'all know the seventh book came out at waldenbooks?it is!isn't that cool!?))

Trottor
May 2nd, 2004, 05:42 AM
((I'll be posting here back on friday or maybe less ^^))

Trottor
May 2nd, 2004, 07:19 AM
((nvm, I'mma go with the or maybbe less...that was sort ^^))
ic: *Frosting sat down at the table in the basement after he realized he was standing throughout this all that happened and looked kindly to everyone gathered in the room* So what now? I cant show my face anymore, people will be freaked out if they saw a tiger-human just walking around, right? *he questioned*

piyoko
May 2nd, 2004, 07:29 AM
"all you do to get your ears to go away is to think " i wsih i would go back to normal! now isn't that simple" ryou said.

Trottor
May 2nd, 2004, 07:36 AM
*starts thinking of being normal and poof! bye ears and tail for now* wow, thats is simple And they wont come back unless I think about them?

piyoko
May 2nd, 2004, 07:40 AM
"they won't come back unless you get really excited or nervous"

Kayleigh
May 2nd, 2004, 08:38 AM
((Piyoko, no double posting, please. And I'll go ahead and do the hard job... explain. =_= But, I don't know everything about Tokyo Mew Mew yet. I just got into the manga/anime.))

Ichigo smiled at Lettuce, and then turned her attention to Ryou.
"Why don't you explain? You idea caused this whole thing," she muttered as a sweatdrop appeared on her head.
"Fine," Ryou said, narrowing his eyes at her. "I'll explain to them what I have already explained to the rest of you."
He sighed, and looked at the new Mew Mews.
"You have been chosen to fight against aliens that are attacking the planet. You all are our only hope. Use your powers wisely, and learn to control them. Then you will be able to transform and de-transform ((Is that a word? O_o)) whenever you like. Just think about what you want to do and it will happen. As soon as the aliens are all defeated then you should turn back to normal."

Trottor
May 2nd, 2004, 11:07 AM
O....k. So we are like superheros now because of you?.....Alright, I can understand that with how much manga my younger brother tries to get me to read. So what do we do until the aliens come back, just go home and live normaly? Come to think of it, Don't all of you girls happen to work here too?

Kayleigh
May 2nd, 2004, 02:26 PM
Ichigo nodded.
"Yup! It's our job! We work here, undercover. Keiichiro and Ryou have this secret lab downstairs, so we hold meetings here and everything!" she said cheerfully.
"Yeah. Ten dollars an hour. Up for the job?"
"I think they will be!" Ichigo replied. "And when you're not working or fighting, just try to live normally. Though, it's kind of hard. I've had some bad experiences with my ears and tail. They always seem to pop out at the worst times."

Trottor
May 2nd, 2004, 02:38 PM
well, thank for telling me ^^ and I think I'll start working here as well. *smiles*

Kayleigh
May 2nd, 2004, 03:30 PM
"Okay, good. I guess..." Ryou mumbled as he scratched the back of his head. A sweatdrop appeared on it.
"We'll have to order you a custom uniform. The only ones we have here are for girls, unless you actually want to wear them."
"I'd doubt that!" Ichigo added, giggling.

Trottor
May 2nd, 2004, 03:47 PM
*laughs* I figured that might happen, seeing as all the other employees..the other Mew mews are girls ^^

Miyu-chan
May 2nd, 2004, 07:32 PM
Lettuce blushed. "Well, it'll be nice to have extra help around in the cafe, and in battle too..."
She said, smiling.

Kayleigh
May 3rd, 2004, 03:23 PM
"Of course! And most importantly of all, new friends," Ichigo said, smiling at them.

"Yeah, yeah," Ryou muttered, rolling his eyes. "I'll go and order your uniforms now. What color do you guys want?"

piyoko
May 24th, 2004, 07:34 AM
((sorry kayleigh,i didn't know i was double posting -.-'))
"i think he might look cute in blue!" mint giggled.

Trottor
May 25th, 2004, 11:20 AM
Blue it is! ^^ *he started smiling again, at Mint*

piyoko
May 25th, 2004, 02:08 PM
mint started to blush."i'm going to make some more tea!" she announced.

Tohru-chan
May 25th, 2004, 03:01 PM
((yay!i've missed so much!i mean..boo!wah!i missed so much *cracks up*))

Miyu-chan
May 25th, 2004, 04:09 PM
((oops. xD; ))
"I'd like...Green..." Lettuce said, smiling brightly. She'd always loved green... the color of her hair and eyes.

Kayleigh
May 25th, 2004, 04:25 PM
"Lettuce, I thought you already had a uniform," Ichigo giggled. "We're going to have some made for the new Mew Mews."

Ryou nodded, and walked off without saying anything. Ichigo watched him with a sweatdrop on her head.

He can be so beyond rude! she thought.
"Anyways," she said. "What do you guys want to do?"

Tohru-chan
May 26th, 2004, 07:51 AM
"lets set up all the cups into a pyramid from,then get a big,heavy ball,and see how many we can break!"pudding exclaimed as she ran,and ran,and ran,and ran,and ran around the room.
((bowling XD))

Trottor
May 26th, 2004, 10:56 AM
Oh, I understand, but I don't think we should try to break the cups ^^ They might cost money or something.

Miyu-chan
May 26th, 2004, 03:23 PM
Lettuce blushed a deep, crimson red.
"Well... I was just...finding something to talk about..." she said.
"I should go clean the mess I made..." she said, turning around, knocking over a table in the process.
EeeK! More to clean... she thought, a great, big sweatdrop on her face.

Kayleigh
May 27th, 2004, 05:24 AM
"Umm... I don't think that would be such a good idea," Ichigo replied, looking at Pudding with a huge sweatdrop on her head. Before she could say anything more, she heard a loud crash.
"Oh, Lettuce!" Ichigo shouted running over next to her. "Are you okay?" she asked, helping set the table back up. "I'll help you clean up the mess; it's alright!"
She smiled and walked into the kitchen, then came back with a broom and dustpan.
"After work, how about we all go out and get some ice cream? I've been dying for some all day!"

Trottor
May 27th, 2004, 11:06 AM
I'll treat you all to a sundae, perhaps? *said Frosting, who had already started cleaning up Lettuce's mess.* Does that sound good?

Miyu-chan
May 27th, 2004, 03:07 PM
Lettuce blushed even harder when Ichigo and Frosting strated helping her with the mess she made.
"Thank you, minna." she said, leaning down to pick up the flowers that had been knocked down from it's jar.
"After work, how about we all go out and get some ice cream? I've been dying for some all day!" Ichigo exclaimed.
"I'll treat you all to a sundae, perhaps?" Frosting said, "Does that sound good?"
Lettuce smiled, "It *is* hot today... It's a great idea!" she said.

Kayleigh
May 27th, 2004, 03:12 PM
"Whew, that sounds great!" Ichigo replied, sitting on the floor and sighing. She glanced around the caf, and then back at the others.
"I think we're done now! Let's get some ice cream!"
She quickly jumped up and dashed out of the door happily, looking back to see if the others were following her.

Miyu-chan
May 27th, 2004, 03:55 PM
Lettuce removed her dirty apron and followed Ichigo, smilling at her friend's cheerful state. It was a beautiful day, with a pale blue sky streaching like a blanket across Tokyo. But beautiful days can go wrong too...

((*enter creepy music*))

Mari
May 27th, 2004, 09:50 PM
Berii was outside, talking with someone, when she saw Ichigo ran out the door.

"Ichigo-chan! Ichigo-chan!" Berii called, running towards her. "Do you know where Masaya-kun is right now? Because I thought I saw him pass by here a while ago." she said panting.

Trottor
May 28th, 2004, 08:37 AM
*after he finished cleaning, he went and caught up with Lettuce, Ichigo, and Berii* ^^ If you don't mind me asking, who is Masaya?

Mari
May 28th, 2004, 02:23 PM
After finally catching her breath, she answered, "Well, Masaya-kun is...umm...Ichigo-chan's...." She didn't know how to say it. "Ask Ichigo-chan!"

Kayleigh
May 28th, 2004, 03:16 PM
Ichigo blushed at the sound of his name.
Masaya... she thought, smiling and going off into her own little world. After a few seconds she finally snapped out of it.
"Oh! Umm... He's... Uh... He's..."
She paused for a moment, and looked down.
I guess we're just friends.
"He's my friend!" She looked over at Berii, and shook her head.
"No, I haven't seen him today. He's passed by here?"
And he didn't even visit me... I guess he isn't that interested then, she thought, frowning slightly. She quickly smiled once more, though, just so that she wouldn't make it obvious that she was sad.

((I guess that all of this happened before they became an official couple? ^_^;))

Mari
May 28th, 2004, 03:22 PM
Berii saddened a bit when she saw Ichigo's sudden change of expression. "Don't worry, I just caught a glimpse of his face, maybe it wasn't him." she reassured.

Trottor
May 28th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Oh, I understand now! ^^ Hes your friend, and you wished to speak to him today, right?

Kayleigh
May 28th, 2004, 04:32 PM
"Oh well, I'll see him in school tommorow!" Ichigo replied to Berii, perking up a bit.
She then looked over at Frosting and nodded.
"Yup!" She blushed, and then began to walk down the sidewalk.
"Well... Let's see. Which ice cream shop do you guys want to go to?"

Miyu-chan
May 28th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Lettuce looked at her friend's sad face.
Love is such a complicated thing... she thought.
"How about that new one on main street? It's just two blocks away..." she offered shyly.

Trottor
May 29th, 2004, 07:33 AM
Hey, I heard that one was pretty good, I think that would be a good idea! ^^ *started heading that way, when something...happened*
ooc- bum bum buuum! lol

Tohru-chan
June 18th, 2004, 05:05 PM
Pudding comes running out of cafe mew mew "Hey!wait up!you can't have icecream without pudding!!!!"

Kayleigh
June 19th, 2004, 08:15 AM
"Come on, Pudding!" Ichigo said, waving for her to follow them. She then turned back towards Lettuce, and nodded.

"Okay, but I don't know where that shop is..." she said as a sweatdrop appeared on her head.

piyoko
June 24th, 2004, 10:28 PM
suddenly a huge kirema anima made out of cheese appeared.
((is anybody alive in here?o.o))

Trottor
June 27th, 2004, 01:17 PM
Ooc- OH Pick me!!! Kirema anima of cheese? Anyways, that'd be cool if we posted in here again. (I went on vacation for 2 weeks and was never heard from again...except now because I can hear myself type)

IC: *Frosting looked back* Whoah, What is that thing? Is it like that rhino?

piyoko
July 10th, 2004, 04:47 PM
"i think it's a weird cheese thing" mint looked puzzled

Kayleigh
July 12th, 2004, 12:04 PM
((Umm... a cheese thing? ._.; Kirema Animas are made out of animals, lol. ... I think.))

Trottor
July 13th, 2004, 06:06 AM
((ya...they are made of animals...wow, I haven't posted in a while.......I like the Megatokyo forums alot....I've been there all that time....))

AngelWolfie
July 14th, 2004, 04:29 PM
I may or may not post in here...But I'll put this here because I might..
Name:Kiriko
animal:Cheetah
weapon: Speed Staff
attacks:Speed Staff slam, White Lightning

mekino12
January 3rd, 2006, 08:32 AM
Okay I will be Zakuro. Can I do 2?

Kurosaki
January 3rd, 2006, 08:52 AM
Don't revive old threads. This one is over a year old. Oo

(-Closed-)