PDA

View Full Version : International Battle League

A.J
March 30th, 2004, 04:07 PM
Ok i'm doing like a pokemon league but after who ever wins they become a gang kinda thing and then we become a gang.(be ober 13 and you can have ONLY 1 legandary) Enjoy;)

Name:
Pokemon(6):

Name:Zera
Discription:Black hat on the side a bit,Red 3 quarter shorts,Silver Jumper around his waist and a grey t-shirt
Pokemon:Dragonite,Umbreon,Aggron,Mitinya,Houndoom,Milatoc

Ratchet
March 30th, 2004, 04:30 PM
Sounds like fun!

Name: Ratchet
Description: Wears all black, and is very tall. History is not known.
Pokemon(6): Milotic, Metagross, Houndoom, Dragonite, Aggron

Thunder
March 30th, 2004, 04:34 PM
Name:Thunder
Description:Yellow hair black pants emrald eyes
Pokemon: Suicune Pikachu Dragonite Charizard Swapert Typlosion

Dark_Absol
March 30th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Here's mine.

Name: Dark_Absol
Description: Look my sig.
Pokmon: Absol, Hariyama, Flygon, Altaria, Golem, Jirachi

parallelzero
March 30th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Name: LP, or Legendary Pokemaster
Description: Red hair with white streaks, wearing blue jeans and a red shirt with a pokeball on it. Dragon Pokemon Trainer
PKMN: Altaria, Rayquaza, Flygon, Dragonair, Kingdra, Shelgon

Sounds cool

A.J
March 30th, 2004, 05:09 PM
THANX!!!

hey keep in mind that my dragonite is legadary cos i didn't say it was a Ruby and Sapphire Dragonite ruby when it's happy/angry.Sapphire when it's satisfied/Sleeping ...when it's sleeping it glows sapphire... and all the time it's like a reflection it depends on where u look at it changes color)

ashlove
March 30th, 2004, 05:18 PM
Name:Cassandra (cassi,for short)

Description:Long brown hair,usually tied back with a gold ribbon,blue jean shorts,shortsleeve shirt.
Pokemon: :chu: puka,:5: chiko,:latias: red,:2: moon,:7: lu,:meow: tressa

I love riachu'shttp://www.pokecommunity.com/image.php?u=2332&dateline=1079637380 (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=2332)
currently paired with nobody......:'(

Thunder
March 30th, 2004, 05:20 PM
sorry u cnat enter wirh 2 legendarys only 1

A.J
March 30th, 2004, 05:23 PM
lisseten babe just 1 lagandary plz choose any other pokemon k so choose between latias and latios ;)...have fun we are gonna be starting now pretty much on from our homes we get the my reigon ....Aromay ok......

ashlove
March 31st, 2004, 04:33 PM
I changed it. Now can we start...........?

A.J
March 31st, 2004, 08:09 PM
yes :D.....I was sitting inside my house in Atros Village in Aromay watching T.V and drawing a sketch of an Umbreon and Espeon with the moon and sun behind in thje backround until an ad caught my eye that said "TIME IS NOW THIS IS THE FIRST ANNUAL BATTLE LEAGUE....!!!!!THEN THE WINNERS FORM A BATTLE GANG AND MOVE TO OTHER REIGEONS AND BATTLE THE LEAGUES THERE!!!!." and i jumped up at that time i was raising another Evee it fell off my lap and i yelled to my brother"HEY BIG BRO...I'M GOING TO COMPETE IN THE BATTLE LEAGUE IN OMEGA ISLE..CYA!!!!!"I ran to my room adn grabed my pokeballs which at the time i only have a Dragonite Umbreon and Houndoom then run out of the house with the sketch in my poket.