PDA

View Full Version : if you were a pokemon trainer...

master of all pokemon
April 4th, 2006, 05:07 PM
if you were a pokemon trainer who would be your starter pokemon and where would you live?

Scizor_Lover
April 5th, 2006, 09:44 AM
I would live in Johto, specifically Azalea Town and start with cyndaquil and evolve it into Quilava and leave it at that, as Quilava is just so much cooler than typhlosion for me.

Shiny_golem
April 5th, 2006, 11:07 AM
I would live in Mahogany town or Ecruteak, and my starter would probably be Chikorita, because Meganium is my favorite pokemon of all time, so yeah. It would be cool to live in Fortree, too.

Jude Mathis
April 5th, 2006, 06:08 PM
I'l probably live in one of the Hoenn towns, like Lavaridge or Petalburg.
And starter would be Torchic, hands down.

Natsuki
April 5th, 2006, 06:11 PM
If I was a Pokemon trainer I would probably start out with a Charmander. X3 I am a huge fan of lizards and Charmander is just so adorable! =D If it evolved then I could ride on Charizard's back - that would be so completely cool. XD As for where I'd live, I'd probably live in the Kanto region. Although I kind of favor Hoenn, Kanto was just so much fun in the games and was also my favorite season for the anime. ^^

~Kelsey

Lily
April 5th, 2006, 06:18 PM
Charizard has always been my favorite starter Pokemon; its evolved forms (specifically, the last one) are simply admirable.

For the towns, I'd either go with Pallet or Lavender. They both seem rather peaceful, although Lavender has that beautiful, sad aura. ^_^

Himawarii
April 5th, 2006, 06:30 PM
If I were a trainer,my starter would be Blastoise(yatta) and my hometown would be....Goldenrod City =P

charizard_maa
April 5th, 2006, 06:54 PM
Yeah. People can only guess who I would pick. My username tells it all. I pick charmander for I can train it to evole into Charizard. I just love charizard. The ability to fly the world and shot fire. Burn it all.

As of where I live. I perfer the classic land of Kanto. Maybe in Verimion City. The sea and action. It one of the four corner citys of Kanto. That where the action is.

Shadow98
April 6th, 2006, 12:45 AM
I have always loved water pokemon from the very beginning so I would start off with Squirtle since it evolves into Blastoise (a really strong pokemon) and I would live in Johto in Azalea Town.

kohei
April 6th, 2006, 12:50 AM
I'll just have a pet Chikorita thank you. I'll probablly not participate in any battles, and just keep it for a pet :)

Where I'll live... probablly somewhere in Jhoto.

raichu_thunder
April 6th, 2006, 02:45 AM
I would be in kanto and the city would be "curelean" city na dmy starter pokemon would be squirtle, because of no particular reason :)

joyce : the fluffy pirate~
April 6th, 2006, 03:37 AM
I should pick a Torchic (it get warm inside if you huggle it... kawaaiii ^_____^) ,and I would live in Slateport City , participating pokemon contests :classic:

Iron Mankey
April 6th, 2006, 10:37 AM
Starting Pokemon: Torchic
Hometown: Lavaridge

'Cause Blaziken is kickass incarnate and I get to oggle Flannery all day. XP

mini34
April 6th, 2006, 12:32 PM
Me, I'd live in Kanto; Cerulean City to be specific. I'd want Squirte to be my starter, evlove it to Blastoise, and use it for protection, but still give it love and care.

Zelos
April 6th, 2006, 02:07 PM
I'd want to live in Johto, for its my favorite region. As for the city, I'd either want to be in Goldenrod or ...(Whatever that city is with the ghost gym, can't remember the name for the life of me ><; ) As for my starter, I'd either go with Chikorita or Cyndaquil; probably Chikorita. :p (I like all three: Chikorita, Bayleef, and Meganium =3)

Iron Mankey
April 6th, 2006, 05:49 PM
The region you speak of is actually Jhoto (sp?), and the town is Ecruteak.

Kylie-chan
April 6th, 2006, 07:24 PM
I would either live in Sootopolis City, because I think the environment is beautiful - I would love to live in a place where everything is surrounded by water! And imagine looking up and seeing the sky in a circle of stars... +sigh+ -, or in what's-its-name. XD The city in Johto where Clair is. I don't know why. oO; I just like it. And I would start out with Squirtle. I love water types, and Squirtle, Wartortle, and even sort of Blastoise are cute *_*

Alpham-A-Epsilons
April 6th, 2006, 07:25 PM
I would live in Azalea Town or Goldenrod City

Mewtwo Man
April 6th, 2006, 08:04 PM
I would like to live in Dewford, and I'd have a Treecko and never evolve it. Lucky me, everstone's in Dewford cave. Whoohoo!

`Matt
April 6th, 2006, 09:20 PM
I would live somewhere within the Orre region ( I wonder why? ), and my starter Pokémon would be an Eevee.

grandmaster192
April 6th, 2006, 11:56 PM
I would live in Kanto and my starter pokemon would squirtle.

My team would be
Blastoids.
Dragonite
Alakazam
Scizor
Arcanine
Jolteon

I would try and become the best trainer in the world.

♀Pure_Angel♀
April 7th, 2006, 03:34 AM
Torchic and Glodenrod city

♀Pure_Angel♀
April 7th, 2006, 03:42 AM
Torchic and Glodenrod city

Twilight Itachi X
April 7th, 2006, 04:59 AM
I would have Mudkip as a starter and I would live in Petalburg City.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
April 8th, 2006, 05:45 PM
I'll start in Celdeon City with a Bulbasuar as my Pokemon

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Mouse
April 8th, 2006, 06:08 PM
My starter Pokemon would be Cyndaquil, but I'd prefer it to either stay as a Cyndaquil or evolve into a Quilava. No Typhlosion, please o_o I don't like them, even though I don't know why.

I'd start off in Ecruteak City. I LOVE that place. It's home to one of my favorite gym leaders and is shrouded in history. It has a mystical "feel" to it. The other location I'd like to start off at is Agate Village because it's so peaceful and beautiful, but that'd be impossible for me considering it's full of elders XD

Skitty101
April 8th, 2006, 07:00 PM
If I were a pokemon trainer I would live in Sootopolis City and I would have Mudkip as my starter pokemon.

JX Valentine
April 8th, 2006, 08:38 PM
I'd be a very horrible Pokemon trainer. ^_^;

Seriously, if I could, I'd try to start with an unconventional starter, namely Gastly. However, if I had no choice but to go with the usual suspects, I'd choose Squirtle. My hometown, meanwhile, would be either Cerulean City (because I'd love to be able to visit the Gym frequently) or Goldenrod City (because it's my favorite Pokemon city of all time for all sorts of reasons).

Kotowari
April 9th, 2006, 06:45 AM
I'll choose Cyndaquil (it is so Kawaii :p)
And I'll train it to be a Typhlosion. He rocks: cute and strong (is there anything else you want?)
I think I live in Hoenn or Johto. Maybe Blackthorn or Verdanturf.
But I'll travel anyway.

pikeevee
April 10th, 2006, 04:43 PM
Mudkip and sotopolius city. Me likey contests. I'd just watch, thats all.

Sammi
April 12th, 2006, 01:15 AM
Hm... I think I'd pick a Torchic. I like Torchic, it's cute <3 Then, its evolutions are pretty awesome. ;D

As for a town, Viridian. It's in Kanto, which I like. Viridian's a bigger town than Pallet town. It's also close to the Elite Four and the last gym. ^^;

THIRTY-SIX
April 12th, 2006, 01:18 AM
id pick a swampert, but itd be a mudkip as my starter i suppose.. unless you can get lvl5 swamperts =P
and itd have to be cerulean city...

hell-houndoom
April 12th, 2006, 01:42 AM
I'd go for a cyndaquil and id probably choose goldenrod city

team shadow
April 12th, 2006, 10:47 AM
i would strt with charmender cuz i luv lizards and i would start in blackthorn city

[Technya]
April 12th, 2006, 12:45 PM
I would so pick Cyndaquil. It's always been my most favorite starter. Not to mention that its evolutions are just as cute and amazing.
I would live in Kanto. What town though? I don't know. Just somewhere in Kanto.

Razer302
April 12th, 2006, 12:50 PM
i would pick torchic as i think blaziken has some good moves.

i would live in fortree

SilverDragonair
April 15th, 2006, 10:22 PM
I would be from Cherrygrove and my starter pokemon would be Dratini or Vulpix if I could choose any :-)

Espeon Master
April 16th, 2006, 09:06 AM
I'd start with Bulbasaur and keep it as an Ivysaur. Hometown...i'd like to live in Ecruteak, but Kanto is my favorite region so maybe Vermillion

Smarties-chan
April 16th, 2006, 09:13 AM
I'd be a trainer living in Azalea town. I wouldn't have any of the traditional starter Pokémon, but instead I would catch a Nidoran (male) for my starter Pokémon. In time it would evolve to a Nidoking, which is not only strong, but also one of my favourite Pokémon _^^

During my travels I would probaly catch myself a Poliwag, which I would evolve into a Poliwrath, a cute little Dunsparce, an Onix, which I would evolve into a Steelix, a Yanma and a Bulbasaur, which I would evolve into an Ivysaur.

Of course if I'd have the luck to find a Root fossil and someone who can ressurect it into a Lileep, I would get myself one and evolve it to Cradily <3

huti24
April 17th, 2006, 02:01 AM
Well - if I were a Pokemon trainer I would probably choose a Bulbasaur or Squirtle (even though water pokemon are my all time favourites). May or may not evolve it... But if I could go for ANY Pokemon as a starter I'd probably want a Horsea, Remoraid or Goldeen (but they wouldn't be pratical for land battling as a beginner ^ _ ^ Goldeen just splashing around lol)

I would want to start off in Cerulean city since its really water based, and seems quite homely.

Trainer_Kris
April 18th, 2006, 03:51 PM
I'd start with Mudkip (Swampert is awesome) and live in Blackthorn City or Altamar (from Pokemon Heroes)

animelover120
April 20th, 2006, 02:43 PM
Hm...hard one. I'd probably want to live in Lavaridge (hot springs!) or Sootopolis (nice, quiet, and surrounded by water). If it has to be a starter native to the region, either Torchic or Mudkip. If it doesn't, Corsola or Charmander (so that I can fly on Charizard).

Ice demon
April 20th, 2006, 04:45 PM
I'd live in Sootopolis City....Starter would have to be mudkip..But i'd definitely want a lavitar at some point.
Ummm other than that Goldenrod and cyndaquil

Johnny Boy~
April 20th, 2006, 05:02 PM
My starter would be a torchic so i can get blaiken and i would live in pewter city so i can train my torchic to evolve into combustkin, and then defeat brock over and over using my double kick.

Christos
April 20th, 2006, 11:43 PM
I would start with Buizeru in Quartz City in Enzo (region of my hack)

Fl0W:HHGURU
April 21st, 2006, 07:51 AM
I would start in Saffron City with a Zangoose or Manectric

Dark-Umbreon
April 21st, 2006, 07:58 AM
I'd live in Resort Gorgeous (Five Island(Kanto/Sevii Islands)), my starter would be Umbreon and i'd be RICH!

Chiru
April 21st, 2006, 11:08 AM
Well, for a city, I'd pick either Ecruteak or Sootopolis.

If I could have any Pokemon I wanted as a starter, I'd pick Sneasel. However, if I had to pick one of the 'official' starters, I'd choose Totodile.

calanton
April 21st, 2006, 12:18 PM
region: johto
town: ecruteak
Starter: dratini

~Alakazam~
April 21st, 2006, 06:24 PM
Region: Sevii Islands
Island: One or Four Island (Hot Springs and fire pokemon on One and cool Ice pokemon and a daycare early with Lorelei next door on Four)
Starter: Abra
Conventional Starter: Charmander

Red1530
April 21st, 2006, 06:40 PM
My starter would be a Torchic and I would live in New York. If it had to be a Pokémon region it would be Littleroot Town.

enyce
April 22nd, 2006, 10:36 PM
I live in celadon and my starter would be charmander

Digiko
April 22nd, 2006, 11:03 PM
Uh... Hmm.

As for my starter Pokemon.. out of all the starters, would be Cyndaquil. I've always adored the little thing- And all of its evos pwn. <3 I love Cyndaquil, Quilava, and Typlosion. Eh.. I like Typlosion the most out of them. x3;

For where I lived, would be.. ugh, I have no idea. I love Johto, so I'd probably be there. Maybe either Goldenrod, as I love the big cities, and possibly even Olivine. I love the ocean(but not so much the sailor theme) so that would be a nice place. =D

Onewildnight
April 23rd, 2006, 02:19 AM
I'd have to start with Charmander, just because Charizard is sooooo cool, not to mention strong, and can fly which would be pretty useful. I don't think i'd live anywhere! just travel around with my pokemon for company!

Ash_Pokemaster
April 23rd, 2006, 04:55 AM
Well, I would start in Kanto region. I would like to live in Pallet Town and start with a Charmander. I'm a big fan of it and its evolution, especially Charizard. If it was to start in Johto I think I would probably like to begin in New Bark or maybe Golderoad. My Starter would be a Totodile! So naughty and cute it is :P If it was to start in Hoenn well, I would pick up Treeko!

Volkner's Apprentice
April 23rd, 2006, 07:11 AM
Kanto, Fucshia City (^^ I'd be at the safari every day), Squirtle
Johto, Ecruteak City, Cyndaquil<--I like him only a little more than Totodile, it comes close!
Hoenn, Slateport City, Mudkip

ysera
May 2nd, 2006, 08:41 PM
I guess mine would be cyndaquil and i'll start in goldenrod.. Hehe..

marillmonster2000
May 3rd, 2006, 10:11 PM
Either:
Johto-Goldenrod City/Azelea Town-Totodile
Or
Kanto-Pallet Town/Viridian City/Saffron City-Blulbasaur

poke lover
May 3rd, 2006, 10:17 PM
I would live in Kanto since its my favourite region. My hometown would have to be Pewter city. I would ask if I can have a Geodude as a starter Pokemon instead of the normal ones.

singapore
May 5th, 2006, 06:37 AM
Location:Virdian City but travelling through all regions ofc

Starter:Growlithe! If we're talking about normal starters I had to choose between charmander and totodile

PhoenixFluff
May 5th, 2006, 07:48 AM
I would live in Pacifidlog with a Mudkip! Water is (apperently) my Horoscope element and..well...I do well in water, I was on a swim team for 6 years of my life.
Not to mention, when my Mudkip evolves, it'll let me swim on its back. =3
Eh, I hate batting.

LyraDestiny
May 5th, 2006, 02:46 PM
I'd start with a Squirtle and I'd live in Blackthorn ^_^

I'd evolve my Squirtle, catch a Dratini and evolve that into Dragonair, and catch a Sneasel as well.

Get an Eevee and a Fire Stone too if I could :P

yaminokaitou
May 5th, 2006, 09:16 PM
I'd live in Johto and start with Charmander.

QlLA\/A
May 8th, 2006, 09:29 AM
I would choose a charmander and start in Mossdeep

Lt. Surge's Raichu
May 8th, 2006, 10:11 AM
I would like to start my journey in Fuchia City, with Charmander as the starter

VanirElf
May 13th, 2006, 10:13 AM
ooh if I were a pokemon trainer I'd live in Blackthorn City and my starter would be Treecko or Chikorita, I can't make up my mind I <3 them both

Sakura Kinomoto
June 7th, 2006, 12:54 AM
I would start with charmendar!

ImJessieTR
June 7th, 2006, 03:38 PM
I would live in Viridian with a Charmander.

Dr_random
June 7th, 2006, 04:34 PM
Live in: Blackthorn
STARTER:sindoquil

BiggySmall
June 8th, 2006, 11:42 AM
Id get a cyndaquil and Id live in New Bark Town.

Green Bulbasaur
June 8th, 2006, 04:43 PM
I would pick a Bulbasaur(duh!), and would probably live in Celadon City because I love the city life and there's a great grass gym there.

Rioku_Zanketa
June 8th, 2006, 04:52 PM
unlike what you guys said,i'd be one kickbass hot looking master trainer!!!!....well,just telling ya the truth...and I would travel the earth,looking for ledgendaries that are EVEN GREATER than the ones now,that would fit my poke'mon needs that no one else has...:cool: does that answer your question?..... :laugh: :rambo:...oh,and my starter would be,either charmander,or pikachu...(hey,if ash could get one,why couldn't I?...:\)

Randall Raichu
June 8th, 2006, 07:19 PM
tough. I love all the starters but Charmander or Treecko takes the cake. Not sure who I would pick though. And I would live in Jhoto. Most likely be Violet City,

Gentleman J
June 8th, 2006, 07:22 PM
Lilycove with Treecko, but ideally, LaRousse City with Anorith (or Registeel, blowing up in everyone's face.)

Tentachu
June 9th, 2006, 09:22 AM
I would live in either Goldenrod City or maybe Olivine City. My starter? Probably Totodile or Cyndaquil...

Tha Pkmn Prodigy
June 9th, 2006, 10:05 AM
if i was a pkmn trainer.....i would live in either fortree, goldenrod, or sootopolis city and my starter would be treecko

Yoko-Chan
June 9th, 2006, 12:06 PM
i'll start in..ummmm..Goldenrod maybe? with charmander as my first pokemon^^

Torchic_and_Pichu
June 10th, 2006, 05:00 AM
I would have to say I would choose Torchic because Torchic is so cute and is like my fav pokemon, also I like fire types and Torchic could heat me up or make a fire when I'm cold. I LOVE Blaziken, he rocks.

As for the city...... I would have to say Petalburg. THe city's cool. I like nature so the Petalburg forest would rule. I also used to pretend I was Max and my sister was May and our dad was Norman so we lived in Petalburg... so that's why i wanna live there.

Hayate
June 10th, 2006, 07:49 AM
As for the trainer....I'd love to start in Fiore...as a pokemon Ranger. If i have to be a trainer, i would like to start in Goldenrod city. A Treecko would be my pokemon then.

Aegis
June 10th, 2006, 09:55 AM
Id have a Cyndaquil and live in...Pacificlog or Lavaridge town ^^ Those two are my favorites

Eevee_Espeon
June 10th, 2006, 10:31 AM
uh.........i'd have eeve beacause he is cute and i could give him a sun shard or the friendship in daytime thing...TO EVOLE INTO ESPEON! all i can think of is uh....johto or kanto..? hoenn? i can't really decide on cities.....where are ppl getting the trainer cards..? like the one tha pkmn prodigy has...?

♥Naomi♥
June 10th, 2006, 04:53 PM
i wouldnt be a trainer,id just live in azeala with my little eevee named kitsune ^_^