PDA

View Full Version : New Pokemon

Har D Har
April 5th, 2006, 06:31 PM
Hello. I will here show you the new pokemon in my upcoming hack. Pokemon Rosequarts.
Here is my first, Myall! Myall is copywrite TR Rose and yes, I have her permission.
Attacks: Deflect
Bubble Shield
Psy Dust
Crystal Wave
Stats: Everything;100
Yes, he will be up for capture.

Mini
April 5th, 2006, 07:59 PM
nice pokemon i could help you with your hack if you want

Har D Har
April 6th, 2006, 04:52 PM
Here is another, Myalltwo!
He has the same attacks and stats as Mewtwo, exept Barrier is replaced with Fire Blast.
Here he is!

Silverwing
April 6th, 2006, 07:07 PM
Awww.. they're cute, though the color isn't that great. I would use a less of a pink color. Other than that, they're awesome!

Alpham-A-Epsilons
April 6th, 2006, 07:13 PM
I like Myall better though may I ask what is the origin of it's name?

Har D Har
April 6th, 2006, 07:43 PM
It's a combo of the DNA used to create it, I think... Myall is genetic combo of: Mew, Meowth, Persian, and Entei. Thats my theory. It's TR Rose's pokemon from The Secret of MissingNo.(yes I'm advertising).

Kurosaki Ichigo
April 6th, 2006, 07:53 PM
Lol, sounds good Har D Har ^_~

Har D Har
April 7th, 2006, 06:59 AM
here's the next one, Suicuno! Team Shiver of the Ytria Region needed pokemon that could freeze the world. So they comined Suicunes body and Articunos wings and ice powers. Sadly, it broke out and flew very far away...

DarkFear
April 7th, 2006, 08:39 PM
Hey man those are awesome I hope your hack goes well. Suicuno looks too much like Suicune so I suggest you add more Articuno features.

Alpham-A-Epsilons
April 7th, 2006, 08:49 PM
Yeah it seem just like a cut and paste and recolor add some articuno details

Zephyr+
April 8th, 2006, 05:14 AM
Look, I don't care if you got permission to use them, because those sprites and their info are copyrighted to TR Rose. Want proof? Go here. (http://www.trsrockin.com/fakepokemon.html) Stop posting sprites and information that aren't yours.

Har D Har
April 8th, 2006, 08:47 AM
ok. i don't care what you say, i'm putting them in and i just wanted to tell and show everybody,and no, i will not add articuno features! Here is my next pokemon, Mimic! He evolves from ditto. He has the same 1 attack, but has double the stats. He can breed with EVERY pokemon, even legendaries!

Ryu-Chan
April 8th, 2006, 11:17 AM
NEVER stael.Thats the WORSt thing a spriter can do.*PMs a mod*

Signomi
April 8th, 2006, 11:21 AM
No. You don't ever steal from other resources. Sprite theft is severly frowned upon in this community. Aswell as theiving someone else's hard work and claiming it as your own; it's also a warnable offense. Therefore this is your official warning. Don't ever steal other peoples' work and claim it as your own.

Have some courtesy for other peoples' work.

~Closed.