PDA

View Full Version : PC's Count Down to 2 million

Arcanine
April 6th, 2006, 12:03 PM
Well something like this doesn't happen every day. And since we had one for the 1 Mil I guess the 2 Mil would be right.
We're around 2.2K posts away from 2 Mil. So we'll get the 2 Mil mark sometime today (with in a few hours).
2 million posts, PC has grown a good bit.

Zorua
April 6th, 2006, 12:32 PM
I agree Andy. Pc may not look that active but still there are users that are posting everywhere within the community itself. To be honest, I'm not surprised. I knew PC will have gained this kind of accomplishment. Now PC is full of activity now...I guess. But still, this forum will never die since new members will keep registering and posting every...second o.o;

aragornbird
April 6th, 2006, 12:38 PM
~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

And after all these years, it’s still the biggest Pokemon-oriented forum of them all. I hope someone takes a screenshot of this occasion when the board hits 2mil!
Also, whoever, gets the 2 millionth post must be very lucky indeed.

Zorua
April 6th, 2006, 12:41 PM

And after all these years, it’s still the biggest Pokemon-oriented forum of them all. I hope someone takes a screenshot of this occasion when the board hits 2mil!
Also, whoever, gets the 2 millionth post must be very lucky indeed.

Meh, I guess this forum is more active than SPPF I guess. Well from the looks of it, it is. Pokecommunity is the 2nd forum I've been too. When I first came here, I knew PC's post count would have to be more than 1 million or 2

Kura
April 6th, 2006, 01:04 PM
Meh, I guess this forum is more active than SPPF I guess. Well from the looks of it, it is. Pokecommunity is the 2nd forum I've been too. When I first came here, I knew PC's post count would have to be more than 1 million or 2

Wow! :3 The 2-mil point! VERY impressive!! <3

:3 CONGRATULATIONS POKECOMMUNITY!! <3
Everyone should give themselves a pat on the back for contributing to reach this point, too! It's because of all the great members here that we have such a strong community <3

<3~

Forest Grovyle
April 6th, 2006, 01:10 PM
Congrats to the PokéCommunity! :D It's a real testament to the members of this forum that we have come so far. It's one of the most friendly forums I have ever come across and I am proud to be a part of it!

So here's to 2 million posts - and many more to come! *raises glass* :D

--FG

wakachamo
April 6th, 2006, 01:17 PM
Cheers, PC! =D To all teh members who helped out in this wonderful achievement! =D

Himawarii
April 6th, 2006, 01:19 PM
Two million posts?I'm impressed!~

This forum is most definately one of the friendliest I've come across!This achivement is a great accomplishment~Congrats everyone who contributed ^_^

22sa
April 6th, 2006, 01:20 PM
Decent :P

I remember at Old PC it was amazing enough to have 100 or 200k posts. This place has come a long way. :P

Arcanine
April 6th, 2006, 01:35 PM
Decent :P

I remember at Old PC it was amazing enough to have 100 or 200k posts. This place has come a long way. :P
I remember. Everyone was flipping over making 100K posts. And I remember that thread you had where you posted the total posts made on PC, SPPF and PE2K to see how many each forum got every day.

Zaikiro
April 6th, 2006, 01:47 PM
All that posting has moved us to 2 million posts, and to the poistion of the 468th most active forum on big-boards.com. Link (http://rankings.big-boards.com/?p=all) =D

Congrats everyone! This is big for any forum that has made it up to this. I wonder who will make the 2 million post though? =o

22sa
April 6th, 2006, 01:51 PM
All that posting has moved us to 2 million posts, and to the poistion of the 468th most active forum on big-boards.com. Link (http://rankings.big-boards.com/?p=all)=D

Congrats everyone! This is big for any forum that has made it up to this. I wonder who will make the 2 million post though? =oInteresting link. :P And Gaia hitting 4k members is insane XDD

Arcy, yeah. That post count discussion thread got everybody to get to know each other methinks.

Kylie-chan
April 6th, 2006, 05:12 PM
Yay for PC. ^_^ However, whoever gets the two millionth post is lucky, and only lucky.

+bitter ;o;+ Last time a NEWBIE got it... the millionth post...

Dawg 2005
April 6th, 2006, 05:14 PM
I can't believe we're almost at 2 million man. XD

I wonder who'll get it. o.o

DragonTrainer
April 6th, 2006, 05:16 PM
Only 2 mill?

Lol, the other forum I frequent is like woahmg super lots of posts, but 2 mill is pretty decent, I though there'd be more by now though.

Karasuma
April 6th, 2006, 05:16 PM
Congrats to PC, when I joined I never knew this was a very active forum.
Who will get the 2 Mil post? We'll find out soon xD

Arcanine
April 6th, 2006, 05:21 PM
Only 2 mill?

Lol, the other forum I frequent is like woahmg super lots of posts, but 2 mill is pretty decent, I though there'd be more by now though.
2 Mil isn't some small number DT. I mean we're pretty high on big boards.com. XD

DragonTrainer
April 6th, 2006, 05:22 PM
Well, the other board I visit is like this:

Currently Active Users: 574 (558 members and 16 guests)
Most users ever online was 4204, February 17th, 2006 at 10:23 AM.

So it may seem small to me D:

Arcanine
April 6th, 2006, 05:41 PM
Ok so we're the largest Pokemon board (that's Pokemon only). There, how's that DT, better? XD

DragonTrainer
April 6th, 2006, 05:47 PM
Well this board is dedicated to only one game as well :O

Kylie-chan
April 6th, 2006, 08:58 PM
Well, it's been made now. o.o W00t.

Ryoutarou
April 6th, 2006, 09:03 PM
http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/5056/2m9rw.png

We have a winner....seriously, THAT'S the post.

digi-kun
April 6th, 2006, 09:06 PM
well, JA got the true one on April Fools, but i got the official one XD

Kylie-chan
April 6th, 2006, 09:07 PM
Yep. Wait, how could it have been on AF? Oo; You forget all of the FTiP, DCC, and MFC posts... o____o; It was made ages ago, then...

digi-kun
April 6th, 2006, 09:13 PM
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=2000000
it's kinda self-explanitory...that's the true 2 millionth

Kylie-chan
April 6th, 2006, 09:16 PM
Oh, okay. o_o Neat. But then - if the urls lead us to that as the two millionth post... what url led us to you as the official two millionth post? Oo

aragornbird
April 6th, 2006, 09:55 PM

Either way, we now have over 2 million posts. Whoo!

Arcanine
April 6th, 2006, 10:10 PM
I'm not so sure about who made the 2 Mil post (2 Mil on the mian page). But like AB said, PC has over 2 Mil posts. Congrats to PC and the members.

Sammi
April 6th, 2006, 10:21 PM
Let's have a party! *pulls out cake* XD

Anyway, it's cool that we have 2,000,000 posts now. ^________^ Congrats everyone!

Drummershuff
April 6th, 2006, 10:45 PM
Congratulations to PokeCommunity and all its members. XD

Greta
April 7th, 2006, 03:13 AM
~Whoah...PC reaching 2 million posts oO; And it seems like yesterday when I first registered here...I may not be a member here for such a long time like others are, but still, it's a great feeling to know that the forum you've spent alot of your time posting and being active is taking a much bigger step.
Congrats to PC for reaching the 2,000,000 post! [even if I'm a bit too late XD]

Emma
April 7th, 2006, 11:23 AM
Wow, 2millionth Post has been reached :o
Well done everyone ^_^

22sa
April 7th, 2006, 01:57 PM
Congratulations Digi-kun and Jedi_Amara. :P

wakachamo
April 7th, 2006, 02:13 PM
Yep, JA did the 20000000th post =D Congrats everyone ^^

Zelos
April 7th, 2006, 02:34 PM
Congrats, JA! <3

And, congrats to PC for reaching 2,000,000 posts~ I'm a little late, oh well. Here's to another million! ^^

prolific_rhapsody
April 7th, 2006, 07:16 PM
Whoo! Congrats!!! I've been here maybe three years, I suppose. It's really gotten bigger since then... Ah, memories.......

Maverick
April 9th, 2006, 03:40 AM
Fun fact:
- The 2millionth post came exactly 1 year after the 1millionth post.

Dawg 2005
April 9th, 2006, 07:08 AM
Fun fact:
- The 2millionth post came exactly 1 year after the 1millionth post.
Are you serious? Wow, that's awesome! XD

Eon-Rider
April 9th, 2006, 07:21 AM
;_; I wanted to make this thread...

Well, congratulations PC.
P.S. Wow. I'm talking to a website...

Prince Peasley
April 9th, 2006, 07:24 AM
This is amazing! 2 Mill posts! Congrats PC! Now, lets not be bored, theres a 3 mill we hav to get too! Cheers!

Geometric-sama
April 10th, 2006, 07:05 AM
Mm... I'm late. :) Sorry about that, spent the last few days doing pretty much nothing but study for my maths test tomorrow. :D

I woke up that day to an SMS from Anthony saying something along the lines of "congrats, you scored the 2 millionth post on PC!" I replied asking if I get a prize, but he said no. ;_; XD