PDA

View Full Version : How LOW can you get?

Sh4dow
April 6th, 2006, 10:38 PM
Apparently my game was stolen from me. Also had a legit Jirachi level from Pokemon Channel. I got the game back, friend claimed he found it the other day. The game didn't have my Jirachi on it. How low can you get, having to steal someone elses just to get a Jirachi. Anyone else lose anything special in a similiar way?

EDIT :
I miss my Jirachi :(

legendarysim
April 7th, 2006, 01:11 AM
Apparently my game was stolen from me. Also had a legit Jirachi level from Pokemon Channel. I got the game back, friend claimed he found it the other day. The game didn't have my Jirachi on it. How low can you get, having to steal someone elses just to get a Jirachi. Anyone else lose anything special in a similiar way?

EDIT :
I miss my Jirachi :(

Aww, your friend is mean :/. Ask for it back or steal is cartilledge.

Kylie-chan
April 7th, 2006, 01:33 AM
I wish I could give you my Jirachi ;o; or at least one off my Pokemon Channel... your friend was so mean to do that. ._.;

My cousin stole my brother's Articuno or something oO; I forget what he stole now. But it was one of those one-per-cart Pokemon.

grandmaster192
April 7th, 2006, 01:46 AM
You should beat him up and take your stuff back.

Hyster-ia
April 7th, 2006, 04:43 AM

It's not your friend who did it, it was his sick mind, that told him to steal from his own friends..

Crystal Walrus
April 7th, 2006, 05:42 AM
Well that sounds a bit to harsh just for a Jirachi...your freind is a greedy pig why didnt he just get pokemon channel or the pokemon colosseum bounus disc...

I too have had a pokemon stolen...and it was by my cousin *sigh* I miss my Suicune and i cant get it back coz somone nitwit restarted his game.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
April 7th, 2006, 12:42 PM
That is soo wrong. I hope that Jirachi gives him bad luck.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Fl0W:HHGURU
April 7th, 2006, 04:56 PM
What is the Pokemon Channel? When me and my brother had Pokemon Blue and Red my party pokemon were stronger than his when i used to battle him so what he did once was when i was asleep he released my best pokemon and then saved the game, i can tell you that hes not going to do it again ;)

Lie Ren
April 7th, 2006, 08:40 PM
I've never had anyone steal any of Pokemon.... x__x
Why would anyone do that when whoever they stole if from worked hard to get it? -sigh- Some people...

To SuperSonic: Pokemon Channel is a game that released awhile back for Gamecube. It was based off of the old Hey You Pikachu game, but its also very different. I believe it has to do with the Pokemon trying to get Pokemon shows (or channels, rather) to air on TV, and you have to help them with it...
I've never played it, only read about it, so it's probably a little off....

Yumago
April 7th, 2006, 11:59 PM
Well, the only thing I can advise you to do is do the stupid (but effective) thing: Talk to his parents. Unless he's some weird 20+ kid, I'm sure his parents still can talk some sence into him.

Just give them a call and show them it's your Jirachi by showing them the matching ID number. That's just theft. And you've got proof. I'm sure they'll understand, because it's something very valuable.

Kylie-chan
April 8th, 2006, 12:27 AM
You don't realise how immature that is, do you? Violence is never the answer. Just because one person stole doesn't mean you should lower yourself to beating them up. There are plenty of mature, diplomatic, sensible solutions. Beating someone up as revenge isn't one of them.

Mr_Smilie:)
April 8th, 2006, 02:14 AM
actually i would agree to beat them up or threaten them etc. thats how i get my own way at school ^^

THIRTY-SIX
April 8th, 2006, 02:26 AM
he is no friend >0
ask it for him back... if he says he doesnt have it dont treat him like a friend...

April 8th, 2006, 02:29 AM
tell me where he lives and illl get him 4 u actually how old is he

Kylie-chan
April 8th, 2006, 02:53 AM
actually i would agree to beat them up or threaten them etc. thats how i get my own way at school ^^
Then you're getting things the wrong way. -_-; Antagonising people will only bite you back one day.

+agrees with Munna+ He's not your friend if he steals from you. =/

April 8th, 2006, 04:01 AM
my point is supposed to be he is not a friend stealing is a CRIME espicially if its pokemon

Shadow Grovyle
April 8th, 2006, 05:11 AM
This is the most wrong thing I have ever heard. He isn't your friend, a friend is not someone that steals from you. Especally if you have to buy something then he steals it. Why can't he get his own?

Fl0W:HHGURU
April 8th, 2006, 06:41 AM
Maybe an April Fools joke? ;) IMO beating someone because he stole your pokemon? nah :laugh:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
April 8th, 2006, 10:28 AM
Do you have an idea why he stole it or because you were bragging about how good your Jirachi was. What was the moves anyways

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Dogboy2709
April 8th, 2006, 10:38 AM
never had anything stolon from me. but what his si x mind did was sick! if he just wanted for his Pokédex, he could of askd you to trade, just for a few mintues and trade iit back. my idea was maybe he released it into the wild or something.

i did lose a Game boy color game, called Doug's Big game. i was playing it at a fast food store when i lost it. havent found it since.

and i DO NOT agree with bulling. there are Conscquices for gettig caught fighting in my school.

Cheeky Typhlosion
April 12th, 2006, 02:31 AM
My cuzin stole my lvl 100 Mewtwo from me in the middle of the nite and tried 2 use it against me the next day... but she did worse than eva instead! I agree that someone who steals from u isnt ur friend at all, let alone a true friend. But I am against violence. I wish I could suggest something 2 u, but the only thoughts going thru my mind rite now r inappropriate actions.

DarkMastaC
April 16th, 2006, 09:44 PM
that reminds me of when my best friends mewtwo was stolen...i got it back thoght lol. i think you should go check your friends game theres a high probiblity he has it. i have to aggre with all these posts if he diecides he wont give it back steal the game and take it back then return it. he wont have any complanits cause he would no he would lose XD. (of course when i did it i knew the pokemons stats and everything off the top of my head, i also showed him that it wasent there, a way to fix this is if you had a colossuem registry with the Jirachi on it)

Tsugaru
April 16th, 2006, 09:50 PM
The exact same thing happend to me! Just with my dexoys!,He kept pestering to sleep over then while I was a sleep he linked his gameboy up to mine and he sent missing no or somthing to mine and my game crashed!

then I took his and flushed it in the toilet(no lie) and people are sad when they do this thing,3 words for you GET IT BACK! a friend dont steal from a friend unless they "sad" as I said -_-'

BlisseysCharizard
April 19th, 2006, 02:42 PM
I'm very Sorry that Happened To You. I Wish i Colud Give you My Jirachi, But i Only Have One! I Know someone who Has 100's of UnGamesharked Jirachi's!

The Great Saiyaman
April 19th, 2006, 02:48 PM
He isn't your friend if he stole your game. Stealing from a person you hang out with . . . Thats sick. You just can't trust people anymore.

Geometric-sama
April 19th, 2006, 09:35 PM
I don't know what might drive someone to steal from a friend like that, though. You'd think he could ask you if he could trade it for Pokédex or something. Maybe there's something else going on in his life?

OverTheBelow
April 20th, 2006, 01:28 AM

C Sherbii S
April 20th, 2006, 05:50 PM
Tell him that you arent friends anymore. That is really mean...ruining a friendship for what.... a virtual monster?

Geometric-sama
April 20th, 2006, 06:01 PM
That's the thing. Do you really -want- to ruin a friendship over a virtual monster? Confront him about it if you like, but you don't want to destroy that friendship, unless you do...

Alistair
April 20th, 2006, 06:20 PM
That is terrible. Consider his "friendship" over. And yeah, as someone said, confront his parents and explain the situation. Violence is not what you are going for. (Sorry if it sounds like I am trying to control you.) If that doesn't work, confront your own parents. Then, if that doesn't work, obtain a FireRed version and get a legit Deoxys, wave it in his face, laugh, and say the friendship is over. (Lock the game in a safe. Seriously.)

And yeah, this has happened to me before. Well, not exactly, but similar. My friend tried taking my level 100 legit Mew from my Green version (Yes, I do have it. The legal one.) but my battery was running low, and died during Mew's transfer. So, we both had a Mew. (I am suprised he could figure out what to do with Green. It's all in Japanese!)

Dsaerno
April 20th, 2006, 06:25 PM
I had a friend (I emphasize "HAD") who did the same thing but with Yu-Gi-Oh Cards. He kept asking to come over to play video games and duel. He always ends up sleeping over. And he had the slickest ways of cheating to get a good starting hand. Anyways, the guy took a few commons and one or two rare cards that I had duplicates of. The guy was too smart- we played with the cards all the time he was over (he doesn't have a Pokemon game- I like Pokemon more than YGO!) and my sister and I (who has no real great cards) didn't even notice that he had taken any until about a week later. We wondered why he hadn't called at all after that...

But I got them back. I never mentioned that I had been missing any cards. I prayed on his greed and told him I would give him some good cards of mine - for free. I made it very believable, and he immediately asked his parents to bring him over. When he did, me and my sister treated him like a criminal or someone who pulled a bad drug deal- I lured him into my room and my sister closed the door from the inside. We sat him down, I took his backpack (for protection and the upper hand). I told him that I knew what he did, and he denied it. We dueled for fun (that's what he thought), and I won by a mile. My sister was watching him and his hand the whole time, though she never told me what he had, just so we had proof he cheated. Eventually, I used his own selfishness and greed against him. I taunted him and totally rubbed it his face that I beat him even though he cheated and I didn't, that he got mad and stormed downstairs. He hid the cards he stole in his backpack. My sister and I searched it and found a few of the ones he took. He later admitted it and told us that he traded away the good ones. He wouldn't say what he got for them, though.

In the end, I got all of his extra cards not in his deck and the cards he stole from passive-agressive tactics. It really works, especially if the guy's greedy or selfish. You could probably use the same idea to get the Pokemon back, or another Pokemon he has of equal value. After you get him to trust you or to come over, the trick is to get leverage at first, then prey on his emotions, and finally make him admit it and/or give them back, even if you have to use the leverage you had earlier to get it. In my case, we had his backpack, with all of his extra cards and his Playstation games in it. He wouldn't trade a "friendship" and his stuff for a few cards. Sure, he did get away with some cards that he traded, in the end, I won the battle.

And I haven't seen him since. Good riddance, if you ask me!

OverTheBelow
April 21st, 2006, 12:23 AM

Geometric-sama
April 21st, 2006, 07:36 AM
I don't think that's a good way to do it. A better way is to talk to an adult who can sort things out peacefully. That is the way a true Manly Man would do it.

OverTheBelow
April 21st, 2006, 09:51 AM

Shining Salamence
April 21st, 2006, 07:20 PM
hah once when a friend spent the night...we both brought our game boys with gold and silver. His silver version had a L100 Mew on it, so, in the middle of the night while he was asleep I broke out the ol' link cable...well, you should've seen the look on his face the next day when he saw that there was a Lv2 Pidgey where his slowpoke used to be...then I gave it back...it was a joke people come on I wouldn't seriously do that

~Alakazam~
April 23rd, 2006, 06:17 AM
Yeah, that sucks. That almost happened to me, and my friend was really good at it. I was in the bathroom and by the time I got back, he had the GB's linked up and a Mew being traded for an Alakazam (mine, he wanted mew) but he as well as everyone knows how much I love Alakazams. I caught him in mid-trade, but later found out he duplicated his pokemon before and had duplicated mine, as well. It was kind of wierd, since I would have agreed to trade anyway. Hmm. I wonder how long I was in the bathroom.

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!
April 23rd, 2006, 07:15 AM
I hate it when that happens...For example, at my summer camp a few years ago someone stole my entire team while I was eating lunch. The next year I had built a better team and beat the living crap out of my former team. Not that I was obsessed, I just wanted revenge.

Volkner's Apprentice
April 23rd, 2006, 07:44 AM
That happened to me in my first year of loving pokemon. I had a Graveler and my friend an Arbok. I didn't know Graveler evolved when traded (that was the only evolution I didn't know) and he apprently knew, gave me an Arbok and ran away with a Golem. He's still my friend and I don't hold a grudge on him for that because I'm not sure he really knew it evolved..

Ati
April 23rd, 2006, 09:06 AM
Sad for you,
i never got rare pokemons like Jirachi legaly
i cheateted them with Action Replay

weirdo1
April 25th, 2006, 09:34 PM
I did that with my friend..exept i duplicated em so we didnt lose everything and we were working on dex