View Full Version : Timemachine Hackers INC

April 6th, 2006, 11:32 PM
Timemachine Hackers INC A blast from the past!

I am making this thread for those people who want to hack Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver & Crystal. I will admit, there are people i would love to help me, but i maybe a bit ambitious with those certain people joining me. If you wish to be a member in this group, Please post on here, stating your Name, Skills, Past Jobs and E-mail address. If you are, (to me) one of THE experianced hackers that I would like, I may make one of you vice leader. Once the forum is up, (Will appear in my Sig.) the more experianced hackers will become Mods or Admins on there.

Current Staff:
Maneachicken: Sprite 'Devamper', Starter Changer, Wild Pokemon Editor, Semi-mapper and Group Leader.
Cartmic: All-round R/B/G/Y Hacker, Excellent G/S/C Hacker. Vice Group Leader.
Haunter Master (SYKO): Mapper.

Joining Form:
Past Experiance:

My Rules:
I will not Tollerate Spam, Off-topic, Flaming or Definatly NO ROMs in this thread. If you continously Spam you will be out of the group. No Off-topic...please, save it for PMs. Flaming...I shouldn't need to say much about this...two strikes, and you're out! ROMs...No warning...straight out, and i will PM either Scizz or Jeremy...

Current Prodjects:
Pokemon Of the Ruby Dimension (Hack of Red, with R/S/E pokemon, new Pokemon and Ruby Maps. If possible there will be a change in Gym Leaders. I will take ideas for the three starter Pokemon for this game...BUT they must have the same number of evolutions, and I will allow someone to edit the ways of Evolution)

Current Sub-Topic:
What will the starters be for 'Pokemon Of the Ruby Dimension (POTRD)?'
Suggestions will appear bellow...
Maneachicken: Pidgey, Geodude & Machop (All evolve at 18 and 36 for this hack)

April 7th, 2006, 8:56 AM
Name: Cartmic
SkillsJob: Alround R/B/G/Y, G/S/C elite editor
Past Experiance: Pokemon; Violet, Forest, Delta, Genrations Redo, Cobalt, Beryl, new lands. Powmon; Gold, Citymon Brum/Rieo

April 7th, 2006, 12:15 PM
Youre In Cartmic! and i've added you to MSN...

Haunter Master
April 7th, 2006, 12:29 PM
Past Experiance:pokemon pink, pokemon brendan, pokemon may

April 7th, 2006, 12:37 PM
Welcome 'SYKO'! We really need more members! This is a good start!

Haunter Master
April 7th, 2006, 12:52 PM
no prob ive always wanted to be in a hacking group

April 7th, 2006, 12:58 PM
'SYKO'...is there any chance of seeing a few of your R/B/Y/Gr/Go/S/C maps?

Also I have contacted Possible Members of Joining that are really quality hackers. Those PMed, know who they are.

'SYKO' and Cartmic...any Ideas for starters and Gyms?

Haunter Master
April 7th, 2006, 1:03 PM
im sorry my computer crashed a couple weeks ago so i have nothing now but i got a new hard drive and windows XP so 1 hard drive will be hacking and 1 will be everything eles but im sur i can whip up a red map for a little hack im doing

April 7th, 2006, 1:07 PM
Fair Enough...If you want, i can pop some info for it in the First thread?

Hack Name:
Hack of:
Exttra Info:

Haunter Master
April 7th, 2006, 1:14 PM
i think we should do a gold or silver hack

April 7th, 2006, 1:16 PM
I have some tools for Hacking Gold and Silver Games on my Hard-drive...I might need them, but at the most in this goup It would be best to Have a Maximum of three group prodjects...You can have as many Singular Prodjects but..Don't overhaul yourself...

April 8th, 2006, 12:58 AM
Iv a great idea for a group gold hack, i'll talk on msn about it

April 8th, 2006, 7:23 AM
Where do you live to talk? there may be a time differance...anyway, what is the Idea?

April 10th, 2006, 2:12 AM
I live in Bham england :)

April 10th, 2006, 8:47 AM
Only 2 hours away! I live near Peterborough...anyway...on msn you said about that Gold hack you wanted to diesplay on the first page?

October 3rd, 2006, 8:27 AM
At last gold hacks,can they be in emglish as well =D

October 3rd, 2006, 8:30 AM
The Hacking Groups forum has a revival period of 2 months.
Please do not post in threads that exceed said limit.