PDA

View Full Version : The Good Charlotte Appreciation Society

Geometric-sama
March 31st, 2004, 07:14 PM
Well, after the last GC club was destroyed by all the flaming and fighting, I requested a close of that thread so I could start a new one.

This is an appreciation society. I know some of you don't like GC (it seems to be a band that you either love or you hate) but if you don't like it, just don't post here. I don't want people coming in here and insulting and flaming and stuff. I will ask the mods to delete any anti-GC sentiments.

Takumi Fujiwara
April 1st, 2004, 06:41 PM
Grr. I don't even want to waste my time. Even though I still like GC.

Jacob Madrox
April 2nd, 2004, 05:41 PM
GC rocks it! can I be in yur club?

Greed
April 3rd, 2004, 04:03 PM
Grr. I don't even want to waste my time. Even though I still like GC.
You're a butthole.... If you don't wanna frigging join, don't say a frigging thing, DARN IT!!! >_<;; Besides, you're the one who started the flame war, you lowlife. Don't start another one again =P

Anyways, I'll join. Since I like GC ^^;

*dies*

Dizzy
April 3rd, 2004, 04:26 PM
My Girlfriend loves GC.. She writes I love GC on my hand everyday :).. Sure why not :) Rock is always worth my time :)

ROCK ON GC!

Jacob Madrox
April 3rd, 2004, 04:37 PM
I dont know if this is off-topic or what, but what is yur guys fave song? mine is little things!

Geometric-sama
April 4th, 2004, 05:00 AM
Sure it's on topic! Because this is a GC club!

Well, I love "Riot Girl", "Waldorfworldwide", "East Coast Anthem", "The Anthem", "The Innocent" (that's the one they did with MEST and Gold Finger), "Hold On", "Moving On", "The Young and the Hopeless", "Little Things", "The Motivation Proclamation"... heck, I like pretty much all of their songs. Except "My Bloody Valentine", I didn't really like that one...

Jacob Madrox
April 4th, 2004, 09:46 AM
Sure it's on topic! Because this is a GC club!

Well, I love "Riot Girl", "Waldorfworldwide", "East Coast Anthem", "The Anthem", "The Innocent" (that's the one they did with MEST and Gold Finger), "Hold On", "Moving On", "The Young and the Hopeless", "Little Things", "The Motivation Proclamation"... heck, I like pretty much all of their songs. Except "My Bloody Valentine", I didn't really like that one...

Let me see, I like all those except the innocent (never heard it) and Hold on (Reminds me too much about my Ex-Girlfriend

Greed
April 4th, 2004, 05:18 PM
"Hold On" made me cry when I first heard it. I heard its a song dedicated to suicidal kids, I think =/

*dies*

Fallen Angel
April 4th, 2004, 05:45 PM
Can I join???? I love GC, I have a GC poster. My fave GC songs are "Girls and Boys" and "Hold On"

Geometric-sama
April 4th, 2004, 09:16 PM
Hey, WB Anna! Anyway, yeah, Benji and Joel wrote Hold On because there were heaps of kids writing to them saying they wanted to commit suicide. It's such a beautiful song ^^. The video clip has real people who were affected by suicide in it.

Greed
April 5th, 2004, 09:44 AM
That's sweet of em. ;-; That song is sooo sweet, it actually may touch suicidal peeps, like me! xD But, no, seriously, suicide is a sad thing ;-;

*dies*

Geometric-sama
April 5th, 2004, 08:41 PM
I don't think Hold On (the single) has been released in Australia yet.

They're recording their next album! Yay!

Greed
April 8th, 2004, 02:57 PM
You live in Australia? Coolness =3 I dunno if their single's at America, I just hear it on the radio and go to the internet and burn it XD

*gets killed by airplanes*

Geometric-sama
April 11th, 2004, 05:03 AM
Well, I have their albums. BTW, their next one could be out as early as SEPTEMBER! *is very excited*

//mew\\
April 11th, 2004, 06:59 AM
Good Charlotte are my fav.THEY ROCK! Btw my fav song is "Lifestyles of the rich and the Famous"

Jacob Madrox
April 23rd, 2004, 01:22 PM
Anyone have any Idea what the next album will be like?