PDA

View Full Version : Most prized pokemon

Blackbird
April 8th, 2006, 01:44 PM
What's your most prized pokemon that you have.

Mine would have to be my Arcanine. Only pokemon I truly trained in my new save.

Alpham-A-Epsilons
April 8th, 2006, 04:23 PM
My precious Blaziken that I trained hard and now is at level 100

JX Valentine
April 8th, 2006, 05:03 PM
My most prized Pokemon would be my Gardevoir (aptly named after my favorite character) in Sapphire. Although he's only level 65, he's still my star player on my team.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
April 8th, 2006, 05:18 PM
My Venusaur and Chimecho

:t003:Dark Venusaur

VanirElf
April 8th, 2006, 06:01 PM
my UBER special Skarmory 'cuz it's shiny and hatched from an egg and I DIDN't cheat to get it so yeah it's uber.!!!

Fl0W:HHGURU
April 8th, 2006, 07:57 PM
My beautiful Ninjaska. SO fast, even FASTER with its ability of Speed Boost...Never lets me down.

Mr_Smilie:)
April 9th, 2006, 11:30 AM
im currently starting a new game and it would be my lombre im fighting the second gym wiv because he just is amazing more like magical *sparkle* *sparkle*

Elusive
April 9th, 2006, 12:00 PM
Mine is my Amphy. It's always been my personal fav. ^_^

BonzaiMudkip
April 9th, 2006, 07:37 PM
Mines would be my Rayquaza and Raichu.
Rayquaza cause he's my best so far and Raichu cause...well..i just like it.

Blackbird
April 9th, 2006, 08:04 PM
Well my arcanine is only lvl 49 but it's the most powerful pokemon I have as of now. Going to level it up to 50 then train two other pokemon to 50 and do Battle Tower. Oddly enough i've never attempted to battle at Battle Tower.

Johnny Boy~
April 9th, 2006, 08:16 PM
My most prized pokemon is My shiny Absol. I will change my avatar to it and everything.

If any one needs shiny avatar pokemon pictures, pm me.
I got legendaries, i got them all.

Blackbird
April 9th, 2006, 08:41 PM
What advantage do you get for them being shiny? Just that they're shiny? lol

calanton
April 11th, 2006, 12:09 PM
my most prized pokemon would my super cutie shiny eevee. i didn't evolve it cuz it's so cute

shanecdavis
April 11th, 2006, 12:46 PM
What advantage do you get for them being shiny? Just that they're shiny? lol
That is right. There is absolutely no difference in other than it is a different color. They are rare to get so some people think they are cool or something. I have never cared much about them, myself.

My most prized Poke is my Swampert. It is such a great Poke, with only one weakness, along with a SE move (Ice Beam) to counter it.

To quote the comic store guy from Simpsons:

"Best....Pokemon....ever."

AquaLeaderMatt
April 11th, 2006, 01:00 PM
Mine would have to be my Shiny Aggron. Too bad i traded it to FireRed! Now my most prized Pokémon on Ruby would have to be my lovely Blaziken. He helped me through all of the Gyms and the Elite 4! he's the best.....

Cheeky Typhlosion
April 12th, 2006, 02:16 AM
Mine wood hav 2 b my lvl 77 Typhlosion. He nose Blast Burn (I had only dreamed of a Typhlosion that nose Blast Burn until Pokemon XD came out), but it took me 4eva 2 get him. I had 2 beat the 100 trainers of Mt. Battle on XD 2 get him without changing my Pokemon around. I guess in the end it woz worth it. My otha 2 wood b my lvl 5 Totodile that nose Hydro Cannon and my lvl 5 Chikorita that nose Frenzy Plant. I'm gonna train em all 2 lvl 100 ^_^

saint jimmmey
April 14th, 2006, 04:23 AM
my level 89 aggron he knows:
earthquake
flamethrower
ice beam
iron defence

Eon-Rider
April 14th, 2006, 04:35 AM
I once had a Kyogre with 420 Sp. Atk. That was my most prized Pokemon.

Lunar6000
April 14th, 2006, 07:18 AM
My most prized Pokemon will be my Scyther as soon as I can get ahold of one, because I still got to buy fire red.

psychic
April 17th, 2006, 11:32 AM
My most prized pokemon would have to be my blaziken, its level 65 & it'll take me all the

way to drake in the PL with no potions, just leftovers. It knows:

fire punch
blaze kick
double kick
sky uppercut

Sylphiel
April 17th, 2006, 12:01 PM
Oddly enough, my most prized pokemon at the moment would be my Linoone. Sure, her moves aren't the greatest, and she's not even one of my main battlers, but she's saved my butt more than once in trainer battles (against the one trainer with a Milotic and against Winona are the examples I remember) by managing to defeat the opponent(s) even after my other pokemon fell. She's definitely not a pokemon I'm switching out of my team anytime soon.

Plus, Pick Up is an ability I like...it saves me from having to buy some items, heh.

Squeegee Beckenheim
April 17th, 2006, 02:35 PM
My most prized Pokemon at this second would be a tie between my shiny Golbat and my level 100 Tauros.

The Fallen
April 17th, 2006, 02:38 PM
Mine at the moment is Golem. I've always liked him for some reason; I can't put my finger on why though. lol

OverTheBelow
April 18th, 2006, 01:29 AM

Smarties-chan
April 19th, 2006, 10:01 AM
Well, As a matter of fact, shiney pokemon have better stats.
That is incorrect, OverTheBelow. Shinies' stats where different from normal Pokémon's stats in the G/S/C games, but back then shinyness was decided through IVs, but apart from common believes, a Pokémon's IVs were lower for shinies than normal Pokémon, meaning they were actually weaker than normal Pokémon!

Believe it or not, but my prized Pokémon in Emerald is my level 16 Staryu that I traded from Ruby. It isn't even close to being my strongest Pokémon, but I just like it for some reason :3

Umbreon Eclipse
April 19th, 2006, 10:09 AM
I dont know....My Umbreon, Espeon or Eevees....Or Charizard...OR Blazikien.

hmm....My Jirachi! I had to wait long those real-time days and fully complete Pokemon Channel, then save up £15 to get a link cable from GameCube to GBA so I could transfer it to my game. Then lv.5, its first battle was a lv.28 Gloom. MY JIRACHI KICKED ITS BOOTY SO HARD IT LEARNED HOW TO FLY! Then Jirchi advanced from LV5 to 10 after beating that Gloom XD So my Jirachi, FairzyWiz, is my most prized pokemon ^^

Tsugaru
April 19th, 2006, 10:17 AM
My beautiful espeon!,Its shiny,fast,powerful and cute and I have trained it for ever from colosseum and it is now on level hundred and is unbeatable!

Toadsworth
April 19th, 2006, 10:29 AM
DarksDoom(Houndoom) - Cool and lvl 100 :D

Goldes-Vue (Medicham) - 26 Ribbons !!!!!!! :P

Shining Salamence
April 21st, 2006, 07:24 PM
that would be my L57 Alakazam on sapphire and my L80 Blastoise on Firered. Alakazam can take a beating thanks to its reflect technique and extensive defense EV training, and then use recover. Then it can demolish the competition with Psychic and Shadow Ball.

animelover101
April 23rd, 2006, 04:38 PM
My prized pokemon would have to be my lvl. 100 Rapidash. It knows Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Return and Hidden Power.

Ichigo Flash
April 23rd, 2006, 04:44 PM
Mine would have been my shiny Skarmory I trained to 100 but hes just a memory now...lol

Atm my fave Pokemons my old Magmar cuz hes quite the hard hitter and I loved him in Cinnabar Gym battle from Season 1 in the episodes.

Volkner's Apprentice
April 23rd, 2006, 04:52 PM
=/ She's not too strong but my lv.46 Crawdaunt is my best and prized. I taught it a good pool of moves (Aerial Ace, Surf, Blizzard, Crab Hammer) I'm hoping they get better lol. Well I just think she's a cool and different pokemon to train so I kept her.

BlisseysCharizard
April 23rd, 2006, 06:57 PM
my most prized pokemon would my super cutie shiny eevee. i didn't evolve it cuz it's so cute

To get a bunch of Shiny Eevees, evovle that eevee to The pokemon You want it and then you catch a ditto and breed them. it will be a normal eevee. then evolve that eevee into the pokemon you evovled your original shiny eevee with and make another egg with both the shiny evovled eevee and the regular evolved eevee and it should be another shiny eevee.

1.Important! Both Evovled Eevees have to be different genders or this trick will not work!

2. VERY IMPORTANT! this is an experiment! it works in gold and silver. So do not save your game unless it works.

PM me back and tell me if it works.

Toothache
April 24th, 2006, 02:17 AM
Failed. The odds of getting a shiny are the same as finding one in the wild. Back in GSC you could hatch shiny eggs at higher odds, but not any more.

Simplicity
April 25th, 2006, 04:04 AM
My most prized pokemon in emerald would have to be my Skarmory and Blaziken.

weirdo1
April 25th, 2006, 03:05 PM
Mine would have to be espeon...THE BEST EVEE EVOLUTION IN MY OPINION!

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!
April 25th, 2006, 05:17 PM
Swampert. It can take down anything, ranging from a Sceptile to a Jirachi (I've battled one). It's gotten me through tough times.

xPokerusx
May 1st, 2006, 10:39 AM
My shinies and my Charizard

Kijuna
May 1st, 2006, 10:53 AM
My Granbull. We've been through a lot together... ^_^

Oberon
May 3rd, 2006, 07:14 PM
My most prized Pokemon would be my Chansey and Venomoth.

Chansey: She is Lv. 97 and, boy, is she full of defense. She also has some decent attacks.

Venomoth: He's Lv. 100 and he's Shiny. Yeah, he may not have the best defense but I just love using him. The way he enters battle....heeehehhh.....*sparkle*....

pokenaut
May 6th, 2006, 10:41 PM
mine is my blazekein, that pokemon knows how to lay the smakedown

the best hoenn 92
May 7th, 2006, 11:56 AM
Blaziken: Hes never let me down, not even from the minute i got him as a cute little lv. 5 torchic

Simmons_2.0
May 7th, 2006, 05:43 PM
My most prized is my Regice I really dont know why but it always has been.

VaPoReAn
May 10th, 2006, 11:56 AM
My most prized pokemon is Vaporean

Demonta
May 10th, 2006, 12:49 PM
Gotta be my level 100 Alakazam, Such a great looking and damaging pokemon. It isn't my strongest, my strongest would be kyogre but I just loooove alakazam!

pikachulover306
June 3rd, 2006, 04:57 PM
well it has to be my blaziken i love her so much oh yeah and my gardevoir she looks so cool and my mightyena i raised her since she was a puppy

Tha Pkmn Prodigy
June 3rd, 2006, 05:00 PM
my umbreon by far is my most prized. i raised him since he was an evee and we have been through so much together....i also like my slaking because i raised him from a slakoth and even though it took long raising him...he's grown up into a powerful slaking

mewtwotrainer
June 3rd, 2006, 08:17 PM
Mine would be my Shiny Mewtwo. It took me about two days to encounter it.I immediatly traded it to my Emerald game.

Kuri-Chan ♪
June 4th, 2006, 08:33 AM
My Mudkip, Muddy. Yes, I havnt evolved her, and she's at LV 73.

-Muddy Walks up-
Muddy: Mud?
Me: MY MUDDY!!! -Glomps- NO TOUCHING!

Katakoe
June 4th, 2006, 11:45 PM
Mine would have to be my blaziken[sp?] yeah, I know, very eh, but it was the first one I got, and it's the only one I managed to train past 80, so i'm happy. ^_^

Jubilation
June 4th, 2006, 11:51 PM
My prized pokemon is my Shiny Manetric or my Blaziken lvl 37:(weak i no

Toothache
June 5th, 2006, 12:55 AM
Has to be this guy:

Heracross(M)@Choice Band
L:100
Nature: Jolly
EV: 252 Att/252 Speed/6 HP
Trait: Guts
Brick Break
Megahorn
Earthquake
Rock Slide

Complete hardcase, done more of his fare share of the work through the Battle Frontier.

Lord Mike
June 5th, 2006, 06:18 AM
Lol. CBCross is fun. I have one. Its definately one of my prized ones.

Ninja Monkey
June 5th, 2006, 07:35 AM
I have a Metang that I bred and traded into my Emerald game. He's awesome, once he learns psychic he'll be a real powerhouse. I also like my Swampert and Machamp.

RMXPUser462
June 5th, 2006, 08:05 AM
Mine has to be my Feraligator, because I dont know why so much people like Blaziken!

Gentleman J
June 8th, 2006, 07:35 PM
Swampert. It can take down anything, ranging from a Sceptile to a Jirachi (I've battled one). It's gotten me through tough times.

Sceptile has like 6X+ damage on those Water/Ground types plus alot speed as far as I know, how could it win in 100 vs 100 battle?
Mine has to be my Feraligator, because I dont know why so much people like Blaziken!
I'm not sure why so many people like to eat chicken either:cheeky:

Gyardosamped
June 8th, 2006, 07:38 PM
groudon-- Best attacks :)

♥Naomi♥
June 9th, 2006, 03:44 PM
definatly so far,my delcatty and marshtomp(soon to be swampert)!