PDA

View Full Version : Who would you go on your Pokémon journey with?

Geometric-sama
March 31st, 2004, 07:30 PM
This is a hypothetical question: say you lived in the Pokémon World, and you were going on your Pokémon journey. What three or four people would you want to go with? They could be people you know IRL, PC-ers, celebrities...

I think I'd take Aussie boy (Phantom Angel), PM10000y boy (Pokemaster10000) and 100mary boy (100marios) just for laughs... me an' Scott don't really talk much any more. And... who else.... *thinks* Oh yes! DragonTrainery boy! Because he talks so much! XD

Dark_Absol
April 1st, 2004, 07:52 AM
Thats a dificult question...!

I would take Pikaki (for Pokemon Heroes story)... My pair: Altaria Tamer... And Ratchet!

Sakuyamon
April 1st, 2004, 12:23 PM
i would go with Shadow Vixen, Blue Ninja, Blue Claw and Leann-chan.(they are my best net friends but they are not members here...)

~*Silent Tattsu*~
April 1st, 2004, 12:36 PM
Oh what a great Thread idea ! ;)

Hmmmmm....

I'd take Orange*Berry , Phoenix Boy , A friend who's not from here called Lucy and my other non-PC friend Kim , who's known as Kitty-Cat-Angel at many Pocket Monster Forums. =3

Chairman Kaga
April 1st, 2004, 02:13 PM
Hmm...Misty from the anime (of course :P)
Possibly two or three people from school...but beyond that, I can't think of anyone ^_^;;

Kayleigh
April 1st, 2004, 04:02 PM
I would take Brock for the laughs, Scott (again for laughs) Ally (Sapphire) and Andy (Arcanine) and some other friends like Chrsty (Sayuri No Hoshi) and Miyu-Chan!

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 1st, 2004, 04:06 PM
Thats hard........ no really!

I think I would take anyone from my friends list that would like to go with me!

Pluslechu
April 1st, 2004, 04:22 PM
Hannah (Minunchu), Trish, and James Pena (He's too cute! ^____^ O, and he's my neighbor in case you were wondering.) It would be a good combo, because I like psychic types, Hannah likes grass types, Trish likes fire types (Especially houndour, growlithe, etc.) and James likes Fighting types.

Dark_Absol
April 1st, 2004, 05:52 PM
Humm... If i cannot pick em i would pick:

Imakuni? (He's a cool guy!)
May, from the anime (She's the best!)
The other guy would be anyone from PC! You are all great friends!

The Pokemaster
April 2nd, 2004, 12:38 AM
I would choose to Journey alone, its a tougher, more experience-building journey to travel with only your pokemon and your wit and strength, that and..Im not what youd call a people person...

Chiyo
April 4th, 2004, 03:54 AM
Hmmmmm.... Several posibilities, ummm, uhhh, well I would-err (sorry about this mood I got today.)

FINALLY I CHOOSE....

Ummm...
I don't know

Geometric-sama
April 4th, 2004, 05:03 AM
Well, I think that it would be nice to have people with you even if you weren't a people person. Sometimes it gets lonely, camping out at night, the Caterpies and Weedles hiding in the grass just waiting to feast on you when you fall asleep...

OK. My imagination is getting carried away. *JA's penguin whacks her* Hey, stop that!

PM2008
April 10th, 2004, 01:55 PM
It would get very lonely going by yourself.
So, I would probaly go with some of my friends. :bandit:

Battery Cat
April 11th, 2004, 03:56 AM
I think I would go by myself because I'll have my Pokemon with me anyway to enjoy and I can chose where to go first. If I see a Pokemon I like, the chances of catching it is a higher chance.