PDA

View Full Version : Jolteon, Vaporeon or Flareon?

Natsuki
April 10th, 2006, 10:03 AM
Well, because I was bored and thought PG needed a new poll, I came up with this one. =P I would like to know, out of the three original eeveelutions, which one the members of PC liked the best. =D

I like Vaporeon the most. X3 Mainly because it's a Water type, which happens to be my favorite element, but also because of its appearance. That mermaid tail is just so cute! ^o^

So you know what to do, go ahead and vote~! :3

~Kelsey

Sylphiel
April 10th, 2006, 10:09 AM
I like Jolteon. Not sure what it is about it, but there's just something about it that appeals to me the most out of those three eeveelutions. Maybe it's the bright yellow color, maybe it's the spikiness, or maybe it's just because I find myself being biased towards electric types anyways. :P Whatever the reason, while I find Flareon and Vaporeon to be okay, it's Jolteon that stands out the most for me. ^_^

GreenDayFan231
April 10th, 2006, 12:12 PM
u forgot espion and unbreon

coachwhipneoship
April 10th, 2006, 12:28 PM
What a hard question!! All the Eeveelutions are some of my top favorites...except for Espeon. I'm not sure why.

If I have to choose, Jolteon, by a (spiky) hair.
Vaporeon would be second, I guess.
Oh, yes, and my reasoning...well, I have to agree with a few others. I love Jolteon's bright color, and its lithe build; it looks speedy!
And Vaporeon's lovely turquoise-y blue and water abilities make it a close second.
I also like Flareon's fluffiness and overall appearance!
(As to the non-original ones, I adore Umbreon's sleek black body with the glowing rings. You'd THINK I would love Espeon. I mean, it's a light lavender-ish color and it has psychic powers! But unlike the others I don't care for it all that much, at least physically...maybe it's not doglike enough for my tastes or something!)

JX Valentine
April 10th, 2006, 12:34 PM
u forgot espion and unbreon

...Well, she did say original Eeveelutions in her first post. Espeon and Umbreon are both GSC Eeveelutions and thus aren't considered to be part of the original set. (They're still Eeveelutions, but they're just not among the first 151 Pokemon, if that makes any sense.)

Anyway, I chose Vaporeon for a variety of reasons, including the fact that I've always liked Vaporeon. It has a certain elegance to it, first of all, and second of all, let's face it. Blending into water = le awesome, in my personal opinion. Top that off with the fact that it's a Water-type, and I'm ready to use this little symbol: ♥

Dawg 2005
April 10th, 2006, 01:47 PM
Most definatly Flareon. It's most appealing to me, it's prettyful (XD), and it just plain owns. XD

pikeevee
April 10th, 2006, 03:12 PM
Well, I prefare eevee unevolved. *hugs*

Mari-Ashley
April 11th, 2006, 06:27 AM
That's pretty tough. I don't dislike any of the eevolutions (nor Eevee unevolved). Although electric is my favourite type, I go for Vaporeon. Vaporeon looks cool and makes nice sound.

Lt. Surge's Raichu
April 11th, 2006, 07:15 AM
Jolteon, because it is the coolest of them, and it has the best attack

Emma
April 11th, 2006, 07:19 AM
I prefer Jolteon, but Vaporeon is a lovely blue colour <3

Cherrim
April 11th, 2006, 12:48 PM
I always loved Vaporeon the best out of all the Eeveelutions. I'm not even sure why...I suppose I like its design best, even if its mane-thingy was annoying to draw. XD;

Sammi
April 11th, 2006, 12:50 PM
Out of the originals, Vaporeon. :3 It's a water type, and that's my favorite out of the three. It's more useful to me than the other two~ Nyah XD
I liked its moves better too.

Jet Enduro
April 11th, 2006, 01:21 PM
Jolteon, because it is the coolest of them, and it has the best attack
I hope you're not talking about Pin Missle .-.

I prefer Jolteon, becuase the original set had uncool electric pokemon for me D: They also lacked Fire, but I usually just picked up an Arcanine or something...he has poor moves, but the thunderbolt/or shock wave TM fixes that.

Anna
April 11th, 2006, 05:13 PM
I like Flareon. Fire rules...

Houndour2004
April 12th, 2006, 12:43 AM
I have voted for Vaporeon too.

Twilight Itachi X
April 12th, 2006, 08:57 AM
My favorite of the original Eeveelutions is Vaporeon.

Ichikool
April 12th, 2006, 09:46 AM
That came close between Jolteon and Vaporeon but I voted Vaporeon because I like water types much more. x3; And because it's cute! xD

Chizzy
April 12th, 2006, 09:51 AM
I was soo tempted to pick Eeveelutions...i just couldn't help it...But my favourite 'eeveelution' is Umbreon...

[Technya]
April 12th, 2006, 12:47 PM
Jolteon. That is the only eevelution that has intrigued me besides Umbreon. Not to mention I always pick a Thunder Stone to evolve my Eevee just for it.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
April 12th, 2006, 01:46 PM
I am so sick of this question but whatever. I really love Vaporeon the most.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

BlisseysCharizard
April 12th, 2006, 03:46 PM
I had to say Flareon. One, It's Fire, I love Fire Pokemon. Two, it's just so darn cute! Aww!

Rai
April 12th, 2006, 03:47 PM
V-A-P-O-R-E-O-N 8D~

Now and always I will love Vaporeon the most <3333

Espeon Master
April 12th, 2006, 05:04 PM
Jolteon, just cause he looks all cool with his spikes and stuff

Silverwing
April 12th, 2006, 05:18 PM
Go Vaporeon! I love water Pokemon and it just looks like more work was put into making it than any other Eevee evolutions.

Gary, the Magic Fairy
April 12th, 2006, 05:58 PM
I like Vaporeon, although I've never actually had one...

Flarez
April 13th, 2006, 03:56 PM
Flareon aaaaaaalllllll the way! It's grace, looks, and Devilish attack.

aragornbird
April 13th, 2006, 04:36 PM
~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Vaporeon because it’s blue (my favorite color), has high HP, and best of all, has Water Absorb to stop Suicune from sweeping! It’s also the only Eeveelution (along with Umbreon) who can actually make good use of Wish. I like Umbreon better, but it’s not included in the poll.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Croconaw
April 13th, 2006, 05:39 PM
JOLTEON!!! I hav a Jolteon in the high 80's on my Emerald game. I love it!

Smarties-chan
April 13th, 2006, 11:29 PM
I choose Vaporeon. It's defensively superior to Flareon and Jolteon, water is my absolutely favourite type ever and it's got a pretty, blue colour =D

Kitty Face
April 15th, 2006, 11:37 PM
Votes are basically in my preferred order. Vaporeon is first because it's beautiful. :3 Jolteon is second because it's wicked. :3 And Flareon is last because I just don't like them. xD

I usually get Jolteon in-game though because there are SO many cool water types to chose from (Lapras, Cloyster, Golduck, Dewgong) and there aren't many electric types that I like besides Raichu.. and everyone has a Raichu..

Kurosaki~Dragon
April 16th, 2006, 12:10 AM
Vaporeon was always my favorite ^^ I love its design, it can melt into water, has good stats, adn has a better movepool than the other two ;D

Kotowari
April 16th, 2006, 01:32 AM
My favorite would be Vaporeon.
When I played Red in the beginning, I always chose Charizard. So Vaporeon was a very good Water pokemon.
He's just so cute ^_^

Kylie-chan
April 16th, 2006, 03:18 AM
¤♥♦♫♀♫♦♥¤♥♦♫♫♀♫♦♥¤♥♦♫♀♫♦¤

I don't like the other two, especially not Umbreon, thanks to a bunch of fake-emo n00bs. "omfg darkness"

So these three are all fine with me. I think I have the least affinity with Jolteon. It looks too menacing... ^^;; I prefer Vaporeon the most, because I love Water types, and it's so graceful and mermaidlike. =) When I used to imagine I was a Gym Leader [yes, I did imagine those things <<;] Vaporeon was always in my team.

¤♥♦♫♀♫♦♥¤♥♦♫♫♀♫♦♥¤♥♦♫♀♫♦¤

Volkner's Apprentice
April 17th, 2006, 11:34 AM
Hoho, Vaporeon owns. Heh. Actually I like all three and I switch every time I re-play. But I love water pokemon and Vaporeon has a great HP.

Beta Trainer
April 18th, 2006, 07:21 AM
Vaporeon!

A little of it comes from just plain love for Water type Pokémon, and its just so graceful in the way it moves, and, I dunno... I can't explain, but Vaporeon just owns.

Flareon and Jolteon seem to be a favourite of a lot of people, but Jolteon can only use either Normal or Electric attacks (at least, most of em anyway) and Flareon... well, lets just say I didn't have the best luck with it (I had trouble with it in the game) and its too... favouritey.

I mean, almost all fans will say "OMG I LOVE FLAREON!" or something, though I may be wrong. I just prefer Vaporeon. *hugs Vaporeon*

Tsugaru
April 18th, 2006, 07:31 AM
Vaporeon! Because it is a water type and I love water types^^

Christos
April 20th, 2006, 11:37 AM
Vaporeon
Water Pokemon Rock!! ;)

Dark-Umbreon
April 20th, 2006, 11:41 AM
Flareon! Its soo fluffy and cute, its more like Eevee than the otherss, which i like...

Tbone2356
April 20th, 2006, 11:43 AM
Wow Alot Of Water Pokemon Lovers But As Pretty As Vaporeon May Be I Prefer A Warm And Fuzzy Flareon. Mainly Because I Love Fire Types And They Have Awsome Power. Also In XD I Played With My Flareon For Hours And I Love It So Much.

My Flareon Was My First Pokemon In Blue To Reach Lvl 100

animelover120
April 20th, 2006, 02:24 PM
It's hard deciding between Vaporeon and Jolteon...

I just picked Jolteon because that's the only one I have at the moment (haven't given my other eevees evolution stones yet). Jolteon won me a lot of battles with its awesome speed and special attack. I really like Vaporeon too though.

I guess I don't prefer flareon as much because I always have either Blaziken or Charizard on my team and two fire types don't really work for me. It's still nice though, I just don't like it as much as Vaporeon or Jolteon.

Darky
April 21st, 2006, 04:41 AM
I prefer jolteon ^^ yeah rulz

Grey-Eyed Wolf
April 22nd, 2006, 11:38 AM
Jolteon, come on you know it makes sense! Besides he's the only one of the 3 that isn't weak against the other...eg; Vaporeon would be weak against thunder attacks, Flareon against water attacks and jolteon....none! unless you teach vaporeon of flareon a rock attack or something but you know what I mean

singapore
April 22nd, 2006, 01:02 PM
I prefer Flareon, it just looks way more cute than jolteon and vaporeon. Another point is, that fire types are kinda rare compared with water types, i'd always stick with flareon ^_^

ysera
May 2nd, 2006, 08:47 PM
Flareon! I totally agree with singapore! But vaporeon is nice too..

DR.MUNCHLAX
May 2nd, 2006, 09:04 PM
Jolteon would have to be my favorite, I mean Electric type is one of my favorites so I must stick with electric Poekmon.

Metaforte
May 5th, 2006, 09:34 PM
I like Vaporeon, but Jolteon is faster than a lot of other pokemon and it's better. So I'd have to go with him.

poke lover
May 6th, 2006, 12:47 AM
I like Vaporean. Mainly becasue its so versatile. It can fight on land AND in water. It has good stats and everything, its excellent.

Cheeky Typhlosion
May 6th, 2006, 01:28 AM
Jolteon for me. I luv its voice and I luv the pic of it in the FR/LG strategy book, it is just so cute!!!

DININI
May 6th, 2006, 02:26 AM
Flareon...Cause it's a fire type pokemon - my favourite element- and cuuute !

Magma_Hank
May 7th, 2006, 09:05 AM
hmm i like jolteon he cool:D

Light_Azumarill
May 7th, 2006, 02:35 PM
I chose Jolteon. :3

The spikes and overall bushiness make it look really cuddly to me. Of course, I'd never really want to huggle one... that would probably hurt. XD Perhaps I like it because it reminds me of a porcupine, and I lurve the cute little spiky guys. ^-^

Amy-chan
May 7th, 2006, 03:32 PM
My favorite was always Jolteon when I was small, though I don't know why. The others may be prettier, more graceful, and more popular than it is. I guess I just wanted to defy the mainstream. n_n; I also must have seen a few people who disliked Jolteon for unclear reasons somewhere along the line, and I have a soft spot for the misunderstood...

I really don't know which I like best now. Eevee and its evolutions are all equally cute and elegant in my eyes. ^^

Himawarii
May 8th, 2006, 05:07 PM
Although I'm more of an aqua maniac than a pyro,I'd choose Flareon :P

Cute looks and awesome attacks defiantely go into my preferred category of Pokemon ^^

Rioku_Zanketa
May 8th, 2006, 05:51 PM
1:water's my natural-born enemy(doesn't mean I hate water-lovers though!!)
2:Electricity is m older bro.'s element....so I fight it........
3:I am fire!!!!!

in other words;Flareon=Greatness!!!!!!.......(...just like me...)

*Orion*
May 10th, 2006, 03:15 PM
Jolteon. He looks cool, is awfully fast and strong. The only bad point is the sucktastic Movepool. :(

Then again, I really like him. One of the few Electrics I like, and definitely my favorite of such Type. Or not? It's rather messy by now.