PDA

View Full Version : what's your favorite pokemon attack?

team shadow
April 11th, 2006, 07:50 PM
whats your favorite pokemon attack ?

Lt. Surge's Raichu
April 11th, 2006, 10:32 PM
"Yeh first one to answer"^^ My favorite-attack is probably Lugia's attack Aeroblast, it's sooo cool

kohei
April 11th, 2006, 11:40 PM
The attack effect for Hyperbeam in R/B/Y.
The screen inverting the black and white, then the beam firing was cool.

The effect in R/S/E, however, sucks. It just looks like a bunch of marbles :/

Dee Trier
April 12th, 2006, 12:01 AM
For attack effect Fire blast, it make the word Fire in japanese. for usefullness in battle it is Dragon claw

brotlov
April 12th, 2006, 12:32 AM

I agree with you, and the sound effect that it makes rocks!

Sammi
April 12th, 2006, 12:55 AM
Psychic. It's always looked cool.
It's also a very strong attack, which I like. I like quick battles, so the stronger the move, the more I like it. ^^

Lt. Surge's Raichu
April 12th, 2006, 01:10 AM
The effect in R/S/E, however, sucks. It just looks like a bunch of marbles

I know, i don't like what they did with the hyper beam, the sound also sucks

hell-houndoom
April 12th, 2006, 01:44 AM
i've gotta go for dragon breath, probably cause ive used it alot

Toothache
April 12th, 2006, 05:59 AM
Ever seen Psychic used on Pokemon XD? I think that looks quite pretty.

Light_Azumarill
April 12th, 2006, 07:55 AM
RBY: Solarbeam, or Hyperbeam. ^^ I also like Night Shade and Dream Eater.

GS: Aeroblast. I agree, that attack looks very cool. I also like Sacred Fire.

I can't think of any from R/S right now... I'm sure there's something. ^-^

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
April 12th, 2006, 01:52 PM
1.) Soild Plant/Frenzy Plant
2.) Blast Burn
3.) Hydro Cannon
4.) Volt Takle
5.) Surf
I have more but just going to list 5

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Xtacy
April 12th, 2006, 02:58 PM
Magnitude. And then probably Dream Eater.

Johnny Boy~
April 12th, 2006, 03:15 PM
Rollout, Blaze Kick(favorite!!!), and volt tackle are my favorite pokemon moves. Volt Tackle are common more with pikachu evo chains and jolteon. Blaze Kick is only for Blaziken, which is sutible for the name.

Espeon Master
April 12th, 2006, 03:17 PM
I've always had a thing for Earthquake

Natsuki
April 12th, 2006, 03:58 PM
I'm like, in love with the move Razor Leaf. @__@ In my LG version, if I had a Bulbasaur I always had it keep the Razor Leaf move, same for Chikorita in G/S/C, I just like the way it looks. XD

~Kelsey

Johnny Boy~
April 12th, 2006, 04:12 PM
I'm like, in love with the move Razor Leaf. @__@ In my LG version, if I had a Bulbasaur I always had it keep the Razor Leaf move, same for Chikorita in G/S/C, I just like the way it looks. XD

~Kelsey

Razor Leaf Does Look good, but i would never raise a grass pokemon. They are designed to be horrible in the beggining, but dominate the elite four...

Silverwing
April 12th, 2006, 05:20 PM
I love Aeroblast~ It just looks so cool when Lugia uses it in Stadium2.

Ninetales
April 12th, 2006, 05:27 PM
Some of my favorites are: (not in order)

Rollout! This attack is just soooo fun to use--especially in trainer battles. If a Pokemon uses Rollout to KO a Pokemon, it might end up OHKO'ing the next three Pokemon, even if they're Wailmer or some other tough Pokemon. Sweet! :badsmile:

Hypnosis! Part of this is due to the Pokemon episode "Hypno's Naptime"--it was neat seeing the effects of Hypno's Hypnosis on all those children, making them act like Pokemon... I love Pokemon who learn Hypnosis, and I'm reluctant to get rid of that move on any of those Pokemon... Yet then again, I like any psychic abilities, which explains why I like Psychic and Calm Mind and Kinesis as well...

Dream Eater! The only Pokemon I have ever taught this move to (from a TM or tutor, depending on the game) was Hypno--I can't understand why Drowzee and Hypno can't learn this move via level-up! Anyways, this attack is neat--it does more damage than Psychic, and it heals half the damage it does. Sure, the foe has to be asleep, but that's no problem because the only Pokemon I have with this move know Hypnosis as well.

Curse! This is probably my favorite attack of them all, even though I think the non-Ghost version of it is pretty lame. Besides, the only Pokemon I have that know Curse are Ghost-type--I love the Ghost effect much more. It's very useful when an opposing trainer has only one Pokemon left--I just send out Haunter or Shuppet or whatever to cast the curse, then stall with my other Pokemon. I also like it when wild Gastly/Haunter use Curse when I train in Pokemon Tower--if my Pokemon normally KO them with two hits, they can then KO them with only one because Gastly/Haunter has conveniently cut its HP in half. Or sometimes, if my Pokemon brings its HP below half, and Gastly/Haunter uses Curse, it faints! But even though some people say this move sucks, I think it's just the coolest--and most unique--attack.

Metronome! Talk about randomness! I had a really hard time getting rid of this move on my Clefable because I loved it so much... In the history of the Pokemon of mine that did use it, though, some interesting outcomes came out. One time, my Togepi used Sacred Fire, my Clefairy used Luster Purge, and Ditto (when it transformed into Clefairy) used Hydro Cannon! Anyways, for this reason I also like Assist, even though the randomness is limited in that case. Same goes for Present as well.

Explosion! KABOOM!!! I love to use this attack against a foe's strongest Pokemon--therefore it doesn't matter if the user is KO'ed, because often the foe is too. Also, it's a great contest move if you're in the final appeal round.

Perish Song! I only have two Pokemon that know this attack: Misdreavus and Lapras. Like Curse, Perish Song is an excellent attack to use against a trainer's final Pokemon, or one that can't escape. Just stall afterward and it's mutually assured destruction!

Sheer Cold! A very thrilling attack--the excitement of an automatic KO! I especially like this on Articuno because it also knows Mind Reader. But even with the 30% accuracy, it's exciting to wait in anticipation for a OHKO move to take effect. And I specifically picked Sheer Cold here because it's the only OHKO move that no Pokemon is immune to.

Hyper Beam! I don't care how lame people say it is--I think it's great for a quick and powerful attack. If you have the game on Shift mode, you can just switch Pokemon after a KO to avoid the recharging step. I was always frustrated when Lance's Pokemon kept using it in Yellow...

Attract! I don't know... I just think it's cute that a Pokemon can fall in love in the middle of a battle!

Kinesis! Sure, I think it's a lame attack in the game--all it does is lower accuracy... but I like it because it's rare, and in fact the only Pokemon that learns it is Kadabra, and you can count Alakazam as well. In a fic-game I'm planning to make, Kinesis raises the user's Special Attack and has a fifty-fifty chance of lowering the foe's accuracy.

Flail! I have a Goldeen that knows this. Normally, when I train my Pokemon, I rush it to the Pokemon Center if it falls below half HP. However, I don't do this with Goldeen. I love it when Goldeen's HP gets really low. Then Flail gets really powerful and ends up KO'ing most foes she faces. The only risk is of fainting due to scarcity of HP...

Magical Leaf: The name makes it sound really cool, and in my opinion it's one of the prettiest attacks there is--it ranks with Aurora Beam and Signal Beam and Sacred Fire as well. I always thought it neat that Kirlia and Mr. Mime can learn it, even though they're nowhere near Grass-type Pokemon... XD

I believe there are more, but that's all I can think of for now...

Gary, the Magic Fairy
April 12th, 2006, 06:11 PM
Metronome!! I love metrenome!

I also like Hydro Cannon, it looks pretty cool.

pikeevee
April 13th, 2006, 08:14 AM
Splash! Nah, actualy, I like poison tail. It owns.

JX Valentine
April 13th, 2006, 08:25 AM
If you include defensive moves, then Calm Mind, definitely. There's nothing that says "lolz dead opponent" like a Gardevoir or Alakazam (or heck, Kyogre) with maxed S Attack and S Defense.

If not, I've always been fond of the moves Ice Beam and Surf for no apparent reason.

Naminé
April 13th, 2006, 09:32 AM
Dragon Dance basically spells the end against any Pokemon, so it's probably the best attack, even though I personally like Calm Mind better as a personal preference. The speed along with attack boost is simply devastating. Calm Mind and Bulk Up are similar, but you don't need defense in Pokemon if you can go fast and knock them out in one blow.

Hope that there is a special attack version of Dragon Dance in the next generation.

Chiru
April 13th, 2006, 02:13 PM

Yeah, I agree with you. Hyper Beam is supposed to be a powerful physical attack, and the effect in R/S/E doesn't make it look nearly as strong as it should.

My favorite moves would be crunch, slash, poison tail, aeroblast, surf, ice beam, dragon rage, psychic, calm mind, and frenzy plant.

I really liked the R/B/Y effect for Thunder for some reason.

Smarties-chan
April 13th, 2006, 11:35 PM
Counter and Mirror Coat for me. I guess you could call them my signature moves ~_^ I always have to have atleast one Pokémon with Mirror Coat or Counter on my team O.o.

Appearance vice, the R/B/Y Hyper Beam > you, Hyper Beam sucks as an attack, but I love the screen inverting <3

Poison tail also has a really nice effect, imo.

My other favourites include:

Seismic Toss, Night shade (Pokémon with low attack stats can actually do some damage with these moves =O), Destiny Bond (I love taking out the opponent's Pokémon when he/she thinks he/she'll kick my Pokémon's butt =P Too bad it needs a fast Pokémon =/ ) and Metronome (useless, but it's random! <3)

Tsugaru
April 19th, 2006, 09:23 AM
probaly frenzy plant^_^ For some reason I like alot

Ice demon
April 19th, 2006, 09:29 PM
Magical Leaf: The name makes it sound really cool, and in my opinion it's one of the prettiest attacks there is--it ranks with Aurora Beam and Signal Beam and Sacred Fire as well. I always thought it neat that Kirlia and Mr. Mime can learn it, even though they're nowhere near Grass-type Pokemon... XD

How's sacred fire ranked among signal beam/aurorabeam/magical leaf?
Anyway sacred fire and aeroblast are very cool...as is ice beam.

Kitty Face
April 19th, 2006, 10:26 PM
Well, lots of attacks as far as appearence, that I like, but strategy..

Leech Seed anyone? XD Drains 1/8 HP per turn and heals your Pokemon.. it's excellent. ^_^ In-game, that is, no one link battling is stupid enough to leave their seeded Pokemon in battle. XD

coachwhipneoship
April 20th, 2006, 04:42 AM
Well, I really only see the moves used when I’m playing Stadium, so my list is compiled from my Stadium guide book.

Some of my absolute favorite attacks are:

Acid
Acid Armor
Aurora Beam (ooh, pretty…and strong: my very favorite.)
Bubblebeam
Earthquake + Magnitude (so strong, even if the opponent isn’t particularly weak to it…)
Future Sight (just very cool!)
Ice Beam (I like pretty beams…and Ice.)
Icy Wind
Nightshade
Perish Song
Powder Snow
Psybeam
Shadow Ball (like the way that one looks, too)
Sleep Powder (great if it works, muahaha)
Toxic
Wing Attack
Leech Seed (fabulous)
And the strong Thunder, Fire Blast, Surf/Waterfall, can’t leave those out

And finally: Present. XD There’s just something I like about sending your opponent a gift that’s a bomb. Reminds me of Captain Hook & Peter Pan.

...so if I were a pokémon, I'd learn any combination of the above. ^^

Jude Mathis
April 20th, 2006, 07:45 AM
hmmmm....

I like Tri-Attack, Aurora Beam, Thunder, Fire Blast, and NightShade.
They're all good attacks, and they all look cool. ^^

OverTheBelow
April 20th, 2006, 09:20 AM
Surf (Because it's one of lords moves!)
Dragon Claw (Because its strong and it pwns Drake)

Eh..

Christos
April 20th, 2006, 11:31 AM
FrenzyPlant,HydroCanon,FireBlast and Doom Desire from LG/FR/R/S/E

Grey-Eyed Wolf
April 22nd, 2006, 11:28 AM
I'd have to go with recover or double-team because they anoy people, expecialy my brother :) Fav attack is probably Luster Purge, very koolies

coachwhipneoship
April 22nd, 2006, 11:30 AM
Oh, well speaking of attacks that annoy the people I battle against: Synthesis. xDD It always recovers so much of my lost HP!

IceX
April 22nd, 2006, 01:53 PM
I think Blast Burn's a pretty good move.

Volkner's Apprentice
April 22nd, 2006, 02:07 PM
Definetly Ice Beam. Thunderbolt looks cool in the newer games and I suppose Water Pulse comes close. As for annoying moves, I'm a master with confusion =D

Grey-Eyed Wolf
April 22nd, 2006, 02:43 PM
Its really anoying, confusion never works for me :( it could have been so much better. It's like vine whip, it totaly sucks on the games!

Red1530
April 22nd, 2006, 03:38 PM
I'm going with Blast Burn.

betterthanmybrothercon
April 22nd, 2006, 03:41 PM
I like charm! It is so cute!
but the coolest one to me is blaze kick, which is only learned by blaziken and combustkin!

enyce
April 22nd, 2006, 10:02 PM
Hydro Pump and Hydro Cannon, it looks so cool

ysera
May 2nd, 2006, 08:42 PM
Hyperbeam and Ancient Power.. Works with most pokemon..

Twilight Itachi X
May 3rd, 2006, 05:19 AM
My favorite Pokemon attacks are:
Volt Tackle
Water Pulse
Flame Wheel
Tri Attack
Metronome
Hydro Cannon

enyce
May 3rd, 2006, 12:50 PM
Fire blast is cool too

as someone mentioned, its cool how it does the japanese symbol for fire

Metaforte
May 5th, 2006, 09:30 PM
Flamethrower
Thunderbolt
Surf
Ice Beam
Recover
Spikes
Psychic

My favorite moves in Netbattle.

Cheeky Typhlosion
May 7th, 2006, 12:53 AM
My list of favourite moves:
Blast Burn
Flamethrower
Earthquake
Heat Wave
Thunderbolt
Surf

I luv my fire moves.

Toadsworth
May 7th, 2006, 01:00 AM
mist ball. No doubt about it, the sight of Latias attacking with Mist Ball, is unavoidable ordinary cool.

enyce
May 7th, 2006, 01:06 AM
Well, lots of attacks as far as appearence, that I like, but strategy..

Leech Seed anyone? XD Drains 1/8 HP per turn and heals your Pokemon.. it's excellent. ^_^ In-game, that is, no one link battling is stupid enough to leave their seeded Pokemon in battle. XD

leach seed remains in effect even when pokemon are switched out

Smarties-chan
May 7th, 2006, 01:41 AM
leach seed remains in effect even when pokemon are switched out
Leech Seed's effect does not remain if the seeded Pokémon is switched out -_-

Red1530
May 7th, 2006, 06:31 AM
Leech Seed's effect does not remain if the seeded Pokémon is switched out -_- He probely means that the effect remains in effect if the Pokemon that used Leech Seed is switched out.

Smarties-chan
May 7th, 2006, 07:13 AM
That's what I thought too, but you can never be sure, especialy if he quoted this Leech Seed anyone? XD Drains 1/8 HP per turn and heals your Pokemon.. it's excellent. ^_^ In-game, that is, no one link battling is stupid enough to leave their seeded Pokemon in battle. XD
As you can see, Kitty Face said ''no one link battling is stupid enough to leave their seeded Pokémon in battle'', which I find rather hard to misunderstand, Enyce's post, however, is quite easy to misunderstood, it would have been very clear if he wouldn't have quoted that message.

Himawarii
May 7th, 2006, 07:21 AM
My fav attacks are:

Attract - What?I like seeing the Pokemon fall helplessly infatuated xP It's really cute <3

Petal Dance - It's beautiful x33 Pretty pink flowers *-*

I have more that I cannot recall at the moment ;;

QlLA\/A
May 8th, 2006, 05:43 PM
Mine would have to be Thunder, it usually never misses and it is really strong and cool when you use it.

enyce
May 9th, 2006, 05:04 PM
Mine would have to be Thunder, it usually never misses and it is really strong and cool when you use it.

I dont know about you, but for me thuunder misses A LOT, but yeah it does have a cool effect

Rioku_Zanketa
May 9th, 2006, 05:21 PM
Lugia's Aeroblast(or somethin like that...)I like the way it looks ^_^

Vash2000
May 9th, 2006, 06:09 PM
Any fire type if my favorite but Charazard is my favorite pokemon.

joyce : the fluffy pirate~
May 10th, 2006, 03:52 AM
My fave attack is also Thunder. It does a lot damage , and when it strikes , it's a very nice background too :3

*Orion*
May 10th, 2006, 03:00 PM
Magical Leaf. I like Grass. I like Magic. Bellossom learns it. Perfect attack. ^^

JakeDaRappa
May 16th, 2006, 08:19 AM
In the world of Pokemon, there are many different Pokemon attacks! There are aome good ones, yet, there are also some bad ones. Some that do damage, some that poison, paralyz, and sleep! Some that heal and defend, and some that infllict 1-hit-KOsand some that lower stats!! Out of all of the hundreds of attacks, i woud have to say my favorite one is Sheer Cold!

JakeDaRappa
May 16th, 2006, 08:24 AM
Lugia's Aeroblast(or somethin like that...)I like the way it looks ^_^
My fave attack is also Thunder. It does a lot damage , and when it strikes , it's a very nice background too :3

I don't know guys!!! Looks can be deseving!!

Yoko-Chan
May 16th, 2006, 10:18 AM
fire blast, because i love fire^^

insectduel
May 16th, 2006, 10:35 AM
I like the attack called Sacred Fire.

Jorah
May 16th, 2006, 12:12 PM
Aeroblast. Its really strong and it looks cool too. I like Icebeam as well.

The Fallen
May 16th, 2006, 06:49 PM
I like Hydro Cannon best. It's like a cross between Hyper Beam and Hydro Pump to me.

feraligatr1.0
May 16th, 2006, 07:10 PM
I like areoblast, Hydro pump and cannon, blaze kick, and areoblast again. That attack PWNS. Too bad lugia doesn't know it when you catch him on gold/silver, but if you edit a rom, you can insert a lv. 5 one and it'll know that attack only.

Gengar894
May 17th, 2006, 12:24 AM
Night Shade, Aeroblast and Dragon Claw are quite cool to me.

amethyst.robe
May 17th, 2006, 12:54 PM
My favourie attack would be Earthquake. It shakes the field, which just rocks. Plus it's a strong move.

Misty67
May 18th, 2006, 12:39 AM
I like corsilla and pickachu attack thunder shock

BROOKE_&_LUGIA
May 22nd, 2006, 06:31 PM
My favorite-attack is probably Lugia's attack Aeroblast, it's sooo cool

SAME HERE!!!! I also like surf and metronome!!!!!!!!!!

SpaMMeR(SwC)
May 22nd, 2006, 10:27 PM
For Looks-Bullet Seed
For Damage-Fire Kick
For All around Damage-Hyper Cannon o/r Dragon breath

Samurai X
May 22nd, 2006, 10:31 PM
For looks I would say Sky Attack on Pokemon Stadium and for damage Hyperbeam, Hydro Cannon, and Blizzard.

~Rene~
May 23rd, 2006, 02:40 AM
My favourite attacks are Solarbeam, Fire Blast, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam and more.

Soari
May 23rd, 2006, 03:38 AM
i like watergun attack and thundershock too.

Sakura Kinomoto
June 7th, 2006, 12:36 AM
Hyper Beam is the best its so cool!

Oxnite
June 7th, 2006, 08:43 AM
Judged at the look, i will choose Thunder.
Anyways, judged at the damage i will choose a 'PUNCH' -_-'' Thunder~, Fire~ or Ice~ u know? XD

Green Bulbasaur
June 7th, 2006, 09:08 AM
Blizzard.

I always end up freezing a Pokemon when I use that move.

Tha Pkmn Prodigy
June 7th, 2006, 09:12 AM
hmm....ill have to saw shadow ball, water pule, or aeroblast....they all look so cool

Hayate
June 7th, 2006, 10:36 AM
Sacred Fire, Aeroblast en Psyicho Boost are cool for mine.

MUSION
June 7th, 2006, 10:58 AM
I've always loved Thunderbolt, nice powerful electric attack with good PP. Water Spout and Eruption are good, hard-hitting moves and I like them too.

mew2_v1
June 7th, 2006, 11:12 AM
Thunder, Thunderbolt, Hydro Cannon, Psychic, and Mega Punch is my fave pokemon attack

Blackandy
June 8th, 2006, 08:45 AM
Mine is Surf gotta love that surf action

QlLA\/A
June 8th, 2006, 10:20 AM
Mine would be Thunder, thunder is a strong move and looks cool when it is used

Ritsuka
June 11th, 2006, 12:56 PM
Psychic, Confusion, Transform, Dragon Breath...I think that's all..

bebe
June 12th, 2006, 06:03 PM
I like overheat, perish song, pain split, and nightmare

~Alakazam~
June 12th, 2006, 06:33 PM
Psychic, Hyper Beam, Flamethrower, Crunch

Most commonly used attacks of mine (Hyper Beam's especially my fav since when I was 6 playing Red, I was against Gary, and his Hyper Beam missed (Gyarados) and mine hit (Alakazam), so I ended up winning in a stunning turnaround.

And that's also the moveset of my Tyranitar.

miyo
June 20th, 2006, 05:26 AM
Leaf blade and calm mind..

leaf blade somehow appeals to me (have no idea why), and calm mind is really beautiful in the game ^^

Tyranita
June 21st, 2006, 06:44 PM
Mine are Solar-Beam, hyper beam, ice-beam, flamethrower, thunder bolt and those attacks you learn in fire red and leaf green that have to recharge after using them, you learn it from that witch character dont know what there called but anyway also psybeam also any other attack with beam in the name. Im just a beaming kind of guy. just forgot aeroblast and sacred fire completely awsome.

PokMaster Forever
June 22nd, 2006, 10:26 PM
I like Fissure and Horn Drill.

Nyaasu
June 23rd, 2006, 01:20 PM
It would be solarbeam or Thunder....
I really can't decide it ^_^;

aragornbird
June 23rd, 2006, 05:32 PM
~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Magic Coat – No one uses this move, but it’s so cool. What it does is, when your opponent uses a status move on you (like sleep, poison, or burn), Magic Coat deflects it back so that your opponent gets statused instead of you. How cool is that, eh? And Magic Coat always goes first, so you don't have to try to outspeed your opponent. Too bad only a few Pokemon learn it, and they are Absol, Girafarig, Grumpig, and Kecleon. Bleh.

Destiny Bond - It's really useful for taking out those hard to beat Pokemon. I like it on Gengar, but that's pretty predictable, so I also use it on Gardevoir 'cause no one expects Destiny Bond from Gardevoir.

Grudge - I don't like this as much as Destiny Bond, since it doesn't KO your opponent, but it's still very fun to use. If you use Grudge and you opponent hits you and KOs you, they lose all the PP of the move they used. So if Ninetales uses Grudge before Tyranitar uses Rock Slide, and Ninetales dies, Tyranitar loses all of its Rock Slide PP. That means a Flying Pokemon can come in and not have to worry about getting hit by a supereffective Rock move.

Trick - I really enjoy Tricking Choice Bands onto special attacking Pokemon. It totally screws them over and its so "evil" that it's really fun. Problem is that Trick is only useful once, but if you Trick the right Pokemon, you can save yourself a lot of trouble for the rest of the battle.

Spikes - Well, it's a love-hate relationship, really. I hate getting my team Spiked, but I love putting Spikes on the opponent so I can't deny it's usefulness over the long run. The trouble is actually having time to lay down three layers of Spikes. Good thing many teams nowadays don't have a Rapid Spinner.

Leech Seed - Love it! It's annoying and oh so useful, especially if you use it on their last Pokemon so that there's no way for them to switch out. Also useful in conjunction with Spikes since it's like "Do I stay in and take damage, or do I switch out and take damage?"

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

chris646
November 29th, 2008, 12:28 PM
my favorite moves in any pokemon game are dragon rage,it's one of the more useful attacks when you're fighting a higher leveled pokemon, and surf which is just a strong attack and incredibly useful move

Dragonair_Blizzard
November 29th, 2008, 01:27 PM
Mine are Flamethrower, Muddy Water and Ice/thunder/fire Fang/punch.

Aegis
November 29th, 2008, 01:36 PM
Geebus, this thread is from 2006 XD That's way over the one month limit for posting in threads.

-Closed-