PDA

View Full Version : The Best training place

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
April 13th, 2006, 05:02 AM
Where do you think is the best place to train your Pokemon besides the Elite 4.
I think Island 7 is the best place because it has alot of high leveled trainers and other High leveled Pokemon

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Eon-Rider
April 13th, 2006, 05:13 AM
Well... It sorta depends on what kind of training you're doing. EV training or whatever.

shanecdavis
April 13th, 2006, 06:06 AM
There's already a thread for this:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=64117

April 13th, 2006, 08:03 AM
The question is where is the best place to train it doesn't even need to be for the elite 4. Its similar but is not the same.

Lt. Surge's Raichu
April 13th, 2006, 08:28 AM
I think it is the Elite 4, highest levels, and best pokemon "ah exp"

shanecdavis
April 13th, 2006, 09:02 AM
I think it is the Elite 4, highest levels, and best pokemon "ah exp"
This is why I said there is already a thread. You didn't make the distinction in the title about it being besides the E4, and most people here read the comment without reading the rest. I wasn't trying to be an *** about it, but just to prevent from multiple threads of the same topic from being opened. Mods tend not to like that.

Fl0W:HHGURU
April 13th, 2006, 06:29 PM
Best place to train = Seven Island.

April 14th, 2006, 03:46 AM
This isn't for the elite 4 only. This is the best training place and if you have a problem with that then don't spam my thread. The only one that can say that is a Mod and if a mod wants to close this then I don't have a problem with that.

Toadsworth
May 7th, 2006, 02:47 AM
Best training place? secret base of my friends.. Almost all pokemon lvl 100 :D
But I can only do that once a day.:(

shanecdavis
May 7th, 2006, 04:00 AM
Not to mention the fact that there aren't any secret bases in FRLG. I have always liked Island 4, where the two girls are that have 10,000 each. Not the most exp, but you get gobs of cash, especially with the Amulet Coin.

~Alakazam~
May 7th, 2006, 08:10 AM
End of Sevault Canyon. If you use the VS. Seeker, you can train with those trainers who all have pokemon from Lv. 52-56. Even at very high levels, that works. After you beat the second Elite 4 Wave, that is the best training ground for very high level pokemon.

aragornbird
May 7th, 2006, 05:34 PM
~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

There’s a girl with a Chansey on a plateau near the end of Sevault Canyon. Chanseys give a TON of experience, so be sure to use the VS Seeker a lot on her. Plus it’s great for training up your HP EVs. Too bad her Chansey won’t evolve into a Blissey and give even more exp.
Right next to her is a boy who has 2 Exeggutors and a Tangela. Nothing too outstanding, but you can easily use the VS Seeker on them and get a chance to rebattle them both at the same time.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Golden Mew
May 7th, 2006, 06:52 PM
For me it is the bird trainers in the route 18 they give you a high speed EV and average Attack EV and look they also give you 1000+ exp per battle to one fearow and one Dodrio especialy when you defeat the elite 5 fearow to battle 1 Dodrio and 1 Spearow but it aslo depends on you

feraligatr1.0
May 7th, 2006, 07:33 PM
oooo, I think it is the seven Island, and the Sevault Canyon trainers. They are strong, but you should be about 30 lv's stronger than them. Great Exp, though.