PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Worth Evolving

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
April 13th, 2006, 05:49 AM
What Pokemon do you hate or sucks do you think is worth evolving:t201-qu:
I think Magikarp because it sucks but when it evolves it becomes a Gyarados.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

pikeevee
April 13th, 2006, 07:59 AM
Well, I think all the cattapilar/ worm pokemon. They are the cuteness nwhen they evolve. :3

Lt. Surge's Raichu
April 13th, 2006, 08:26 AM
Hmmm Larvitar maybe, it becomes so frreakin strong when it evolves, but i think it kind of sucks before

JX Valentine
April 13th, 2006, 08:50 AM
I think Magikarp because it sucks but when it evolves it becomes a Gyarados.

Agreed, although Gyarados is no longer as impressive as it was in the RBY days. *fistshake towards Game Freak*

Prince Peasley
April 13th, 2006, 08:51 AM
Yeah, i ad Larvitar...... Larvitar totally sucks.. can't do anything withouht TMs but Tyranitar totallly onws! Further i would think Trapinch cos hes cinda useless without the dragon type

Kalylia
April 13th, 2006, 02:39 PM
I'd have to say Trapinch (because Flygon rocks!) and Pikachu. I'm a sucker for Raichu, and I think they have a definate strength factor over Pikachu.

Natsuki
April 13th, 2006, 04:12 PM
Well, I'm not too fond of Mareep, it's such a pain to train and it's never been a total favorite of mine in the anime. But when it evolves into Ampharos it's like "omgftw! 8D" XD

~Kelsey

aragornbird
April 13th, 2006, 04:26 PM
~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

I thought this thread was gonna be which Pokemon you thought deserved evolutions, in which I would have said Farfetch'd, Murkrow, and Delibird.

Instead, it's just which Pokemon you think should evolve, which is a pretty redudant question since all Pokemon should be evolved in order to reach their highest potential.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Smarties-chan
April 13th, 2006, 11:39 PM
Yeah, i ad Larvitar...... Larvitar totally sucks.. can't do anything withouht TMs but Tyranitar totallly onws! Further i would think Trapinch cos hes cinda useless without the dragon type
Useless? O_O Do you know how high that thing's attack stat is? It can do some serious butt kicking in NU play.

Anyway, on topic:

I pretty much agree with aragornbird, every Pokémon should be evolved if possible (apart from Scyther, maybe, but that depends on wether you want to stick with offense or defense).

Tsugaru
April 17th, 2006, 07:23 AM
Hmm I would have to say Dratini because it is pathetic at prevolve then once it hits dragonite it is defiantly worth training

Beta Trainer
April 17th, 2006, 07:56 AM
I've got a few, and thanks if you even bother to read em, lol. I'm gonna post some not mentioned above.

Charmander -- You gotta agree, it isn't the strongest when you get him, but then when he evolves into his final level, you've got a kick-*** Fire/Flying Pokémon (Charizard)!

Magikarp and Feebas -- They evolve into Gyarados and Milotic, two very strong and difficult Pokémon to beat if you don't play your cards right.

Abra -- Final evolution is Alakazam. Simple enough to understand.

Eevee -- Who else? He is really hard to train when you first get him in Celadon (or, in G/S/C, Goldenrod City), but once you evolve him into one of the five evolutions, he levels up faster than anything.

-- I'll edit when I think of some more --

code zerro the deluge
April 17th, 2006, 08:37 AM
Pidgie,Sperow,Pichu,Seal,Spheal,Munchlax,Ralts.

The Fallen
April 17th, 2006, 08:42 AM
Dratini is not all that great before it evolves. Once you get Dragonite though it's all worth it.

Ice demon
April 17th, 2006, 11:08 AM
Uh yea...i was expecting the same thing AB was..If that was the case i'd have said Aipom and delibird.

as for the question - dratini....Lavitar actually learns useable moves early on..Dratini just sucks.

molloy
April 18th, 2006, 02:15 AM
i would say scyther anyone agree?

Takuya
April 19th, 2006, 01:54 AM
Ralts. The earliest Psychic type you can get in any game. Very powerful when fully evolved. ^^

Feebas, 'cause Milotic is the most graceful 'dragon' ever. ^^

April 19th, 2006, 09:08 AM
ralts really sucks the same with Gardevior. Which is why I throw it into the Daycare into it hits level 28 and take it out and raise it up 2 levels and then it evolves. After that its very easy.

Chizzy
April 19th, 2006, 09:17 AM
Magikarp is a definate one to need evolving quickly, Feebas, Any of the Worms, Whismur and Pidgey. Eevee is a hard to train one too.

Umbreon Eclipse
April 19th, 2006, 09:17 AM
Eevee. Obviously. If you are an Eevee Breeder (like me) then you have a hard job raising the little critters, but its all worth it when you get a Umbreon, Espeon or leveled up Flareon, Vaporeon or Jolteon.

~*~Over and Out.....I don't know why I just said that......~Umbreon Eclipse~*~

Takuya
April 19th, 2006, 11:00 PM
ralts really sucks the same with Gardevior. Which is why I throw it into the Daycare into it hits level 28 and take it out and raise it up 2 levels and then it evolves. After that its very easy.

And why do you think that, may I ask?

The Ralts Evolution line have very high Sp. Attack, which is really useful as they can learn other Sp. Attack moves like Thunder/Fire/Ice Punch, Psychic, and Shadow Ball. The Hypnosis and Dream Eater Combo is useful too. And Calm Mind helps a pretty darn lot in a pinch.

I've pretty much used Gardevoir for most of my games, which explains why I'd completed them quite fast. They can wipe out most Gym Leaders pretty easily by themselves.

Jude Mathis
April 20th, 2006, 07:52 AM
Pichu... since it hurts itself when it uses Electric Attacks.
Charmander. Its good on its own, but its better when it evolves.
Larvitar... That ones already been explained.
Caterpie, and Wurmple. Obvious reasons... ^^;
Dratini, it doesn't too well unless you evovle it.

....I may add more later. I'm at school right now... ^^; Lack of time.

hell-houndoom
April 20th, 2006, 09:09 AM
i'd say dratini they're sometimes a pain to raise but it is so worth it

Absol_Addict
April 20th, 2006, 09:27 AM
Feebas into Milotic definate.

Milotic rocks!
Absol_Addict xXx

Christos
April 20th, 2006, 11:30 AM
Feebas!!
I trained one to lv.100 and then I find out I had to feed it to evolve!!

April 20th, 2006, 02:58 PM

The Ralts Evolution line have very high Sp. Attack, which is really useful as they can learn other Sp. Attack moves like Thunder/Fire/Ice Punch, Psychic, and Shadow Ball. The Hypnosis and Dream Eater Combo is useful too. And Calm Mind helps a pretty darn lot in a pinch.

Gee TAKUYA everyone has there own opinion. Not all people are going to like Gardevior. Maybe because everyone that I had or battle with they lost easily. But its a good Pokemon

Ice demon
April 21st, 2006, 05:15 PM

I've pretty much used Gardevoir for most of my games, which explains why I'd completed them quite fast. They can wipe out most Gym Leaders pretty easily by themselves.

Shadow ball[along with all other ghost moves] isnt based on the special attack stat...Furthermore, you forgot the fact that it learns Thunderbolt..which eclipses anyone of the punches...Lastly, hypnosis+dream eater doesnt work...all the opponent has to do, is switch after being put to sleep.
Gee TAKUYA everyone has there own opinion. Not all people are going to like Gardevior. Maybe because everyone that I had or battle with they lost easily. But its a good Pokemon

Dark Venusaur

Gee dark venusaur you're kinda defense =P..

~Alakazam~
April 21st, 2006, 06:17 PM
All Dratinis except the Extremespeed Dratini in Gold/Silver that you got in Dragon Cave. However, Abra is pretty bad without TM's. Alakazam is awesome. I vote for the others said, too.

Red1530
April 21st, 2006, 06:46 PM
Magikarp, Feebas, and and Beldum are hard to train but are worth evolving.