PDA

View Full Version : Premier balls to good use

knives
September 21st, 2003, 02:55 AM
IT is going around that to catch Deoxys and jerachi you must use a premier ball! i don't but it sounds likely because with game shark Deoxys health was about 2 left i used about 50 ultra balls and still coudn't catch
it! BTW does any one know any gameshark cheats for master balls?
(besides on game faqs they dont have any)

Cherrim
September 21st, 2003, 05:18 AM
...o_O; Premier balls? They work the exact same as regular Pokeballs, don't they? I highly doubt you could catch rare pokemon with those. o.o

Q Man
September 21st, 2003, 09:10 AM
The only thing I ever managed to catch with a Premire Ball was a lowly Abra. Granted, it was the only Pokball I had at the time, but hey, it caught it.

Haruka
September 21st, 2003, 09:36 AM
My sister catch a Kyogre with a premier ball.. I guess you need timing to use those pokeballs. :P

Dizzy
September 21st, 2003, 09:54 AM
I caught Marill level 32 with a Premier ball , but it says the same as pokeball , just prettier design of course

Kairi
September 21st, 2003, 09:55 AM
Jirachi and Deoxys can't be caught no matter what.

The Premier ball has the same catch rate as a Pokball, the one difference is that it looks different.

Frostweaver
September 21st, 2003, 11:10 AM
doesn't the premier ball helps you catch duplicates of pokemon? (good for re-catching a Pokemon for a personality/ability that you want)

Dizzy
September 21st, 2003, 11:15 AM
nope thats the repeat ball , I like the things that it throws out when you catch the pokemon....

knives
September 22nd, 2003, 03:19 AM
nope thats the repeat ball , I like the things that it throws out when you catch the pokemon....

actually when u use gameshark cheats deoxys and/or jirachi are the first pokemon you run into... so what they don't catch other pokemon well
they are supposed to be to catch jirachi and deoxys

PokeMaster3000
September 22nd, 2003, 06:01 AM
have you tried a gsa code to catch dexoy or jirachi? if you do, try a prem. ball on it. that'll end it.

Arcanine
September 22nd, 2003, 07:10 AM
Ok knives there is no way to catch Jirachi or Deoxys with out a gameshark or AR, not Premier Balls or anything, there is NO WAY. So why keep starting threads about them.

Rift
September 22nd, 2003, 09:24 AM
I still think Knives has an obsession with those two! anyway I used the Premier Ball to catch a Lv. 30 Clampearl! i thought the Premier ball was important so i didnt use it for a while! ^_^;

Blaziken
September 22nd, 2003, 10:16 AM
Jirachi and Deoxys can't be caught no matter what.

The Premier ball has the same catch rate as a Pokball, the one difference is that it looks different.

Unless you use a certain Gameshark code. But I once glitched my Alakazam to the point of no return w/ one of those things! :(

Sturm
September 22nd, 2003, 09:03 PM
I never use Premier Ball...I always use PokeBall to catch Pokemon...(I can catch Groudon with PokeBall! I don't have a picture but I have catch it!)

Rayquaza
September 25th, 2003, 08:19 AM
I thought there was some special animation when you caught a pokemon with a pokeball, besides that it just a normal pkmnball.

Omega-Brendan
October 6th, 2003, 04:24 AM
This is getting really pointless, the primeir ball is just something that helps you save 200 bucks in the game.

Kairi
October 6th, 2003, 06:27 AM
Actually, they are simply a Pokball with an alternate design when you catch or send out a Pokmon caught in one.

pokemaster
October 6th, 2003, 08:24 AM
all you have to do is beat the legue and 50 battles in battle tower! then you get a platnum trainer card go to prof. oak and he will give you a rocket ticket go to mossdeep and go on the rocket in the space center he will say there is something red you go to fix it and find yourself battling jirachi in sapphire or deoxis in ruby!

(I'm not absolutly positive so don't be mad if it doesn't work!)

Arcanine
October 6th, 2003, 08:39 AM
all you have to do is beat the legue and 50 battles in battle tower! then you get a platnum trainer card go to prof. oak and he will give you a rocket ticket go to mossdeep and go on the rocket in the space center he will say there is something red you go to fix it and find yourself battling jirachi in sapphire or deoxis in ruby!

(I'm not absolutly positive so don't be mad if it doesn't work!)
Well that sounds like it would work but one thing, there is no Prof. Oak in Ruby or Sapphire.
There is no way to get them two Pokemon in Ruby or Sapphire, mabe you can get them in one of the Pokemon GC games or mabe an e-card. And no one say you can use a gameshark (I know you can get them by a gameshark).

bna_li
November 4th, 2003, 03:49 AM
Haha, good one Arcanine, you noticed that...

Kyogre
November 4th, 2003, 05:33 AM
Used mine to catch Lv 35 Bagon =\.

teemu
November 7th, 2003, 03:43 AM
i have catched rayquaza with pokeball and it had full health and no status problem

Stinger
November 8th, 2003, 02:58 PM
I think you're full of crap :x

sorry, but it's just impossible

FrostSpark
December 17th, 2003, 02:35 AM
Premier Balls are just Poke Balls that look different. Everything that has broken out of a Poke Ball has broken out of a Premier Ball. I only caught a stupid Lv 34 Staryu with one of those! CHEAP!

flygonruler1
December 17th, 2003, 03:31 AM
knives,if your going to use a ar or gs to get them,just go find the masterball code,im trying to get jiratchis moveset down on paper to post it,learns interseting moves.........

Arore
December 23rd, 2003, 12:59 PM
*twitch* Eh...Premier Ball? *twitch, twitch* Eh, whatever you say, pal. :paranoid: Buuuuut, a Master Ball works wonders compared to the Premier Ball. I rest my case.

marillmonster2000
December 2nd, 2004, 01:41 PM
bs. i sharked my way into birth island on my emerald rom when i only had a level 5 mudkip,and i had the 5 pokeballs that that guy gives u, and i didn't weaken it, and i caught it with three pokeballs!! as far as jurachi goes, i dunno if the rumor is true.

Murpheos
December 2nd, 2004, 02:54 PM
look at the previous post dates, marill. this one is over a year old, so nobody would actaully care about this anymore.

Melody
December 2nd, 2004, 03:12 PM
yeah murheos is right, you shouldnt post in a thread this old

i myself think should be locked so that it can drift into oblivion in peace
*goes and gets mod*