PDA

View Full Version : Mirage Island..Ever Been?

VanirElf
April 16th, 2006, 09:26 AM
hey people, I was just wondering if any of you have ever been to mirage
island.
I've never actually been there, but I've only checked with the old guy who
see's it a few times in any of my games but yeah, so just wondering if anyone's ever checked
enough to be able to go there.

.:Sam:.
April 16th, 2006, 01:49 PM
The chances are very low of him seeing it, Ive only ever been there once.
You can find the rarest berry in the game there and wobbuffet's pre-evelotion from level 5 level- 50 there

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
April 16th, 2006, 02:28 PM
I did everyday but with a GameShark:(

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Squeegee Beckenheim
April 16th, 2006, 02:35 PM
This is not a general question, but a poll kinda thing better suited for R/S/E (GBA) thread listing.

MOVED

OverTheBelow
April 17th, 2006, 12:25 AM

Eon-Rider
April 17th, 2006, 12:36 AM
I doubt that's true. =_=

Ihaven't been there...

OverTheBelow
April 17th, 2006, 12:40 AM

kohei
April 17th, 2006, 12:46 AM
I've never been to Mirage Island too.

I used to have a routine of checking it everyday, but I got bored of that -_-

shanecdavis
April 17th, 2006, 04:25 AM
Actually, there is a random-generated number the game comes up with every day, and if that random number matches the ID of one of your Pokes in your party, then Mirage Island will appear. Yes, I said only the Pokes in your party. So, that means you have to take EVERY Poke you own and put them in your party in order to have any kind of an even small chance of seeing it. What you can do is get your team of 6, go to the man in the building to the far south-east of the Pokemon Center, and he will tell you if he can see the island or not. If not, go switch out for 6 other Pokes and try again. I went through this VERY monotonous process for almost two straight months while I was growing berries and farming items, and still haven't seen it. I doubt I ever will either, which isn't too bad since the only worthwhile item there is the Leichi Berry, that I can live without. You can breed Wynaut, so that doesn't bother me. I guess you can feel good about saying you have seen it, but even that is a whoop-dee-do.

kohei
April 17th, 2006, 04:42 AM
Actually, there is a random-generated number the game comes up with every day, and if that random number matches the ID of one of your Pokes in your party, then Mirage Island will appear. Yes, I said only the Pokes in your party. So, that means you have to take EVERY Poke you own and put them in your party in order to have any kind of an even small chance of seeing it. What you can do is get your team of 6, go to the man in the building to the far south-east of the Pokemon Center, and he will tell you if he can see the island or not. If not, go switch out for 6 other Pokes and try again. I went through this VERY monotonous process for almost two straight months while I was growing berries and farming items, and still haven't seen it. I doubt I ever will either, which isn't too bad since the only worthwhile item there is the Leichi Berry, that I can live without. You can breed Wynaut, so that doesn't bother me. I guess you can feel good about saying you have seen it, but even that is a whoop-dee-do.Exactly my point. No wonder I got bored of my "daily routine" of taking out each Pokemon from the PC box.

The Fallen
April 17th, 2006, 09:12 AM
I don't check because it is pretty much a waste. If I wanted to go bad enough I'd probably just use codes. lol

Persona
April 17th, 2006, 09:21 AM
no, never been in there. i didn't really care for mirage island anyways, all it has is a berry (it doesn't matter if its the rarest or not, its still a berry =/) and wynaut, which i have and its not one my favourite pokemon either.

mirage island is nothing special.

Geometric-sama
April 17th, 2006, 09:51 AM
I'd like to go just so that I could say I've been there, but it's hard to get to, and my current schedule doesn't allow me to spend hours every day trying to make it ._.

Toadsworth
April 17th, 2006, 10:31 AM
I've never been there, but I need the Liechi Berry on my Berrydex! I'm nver getting that berry XD

Mr_Smilie:)
April 17th, 2006, 10:54 AM
i betta when u finally get there u need some sort of HM like cut and if its me its more than likely i would have forgotten it LOL or some stupid thing like that happensand i miss my only chance but it is really hard to get there i personally wouldn't waste time on it

OverTheBelow
April 18th, 2006, 12:52 AM

shanecdavis
April 18th, 2006, 04:03 AM
Ummm, no there isn't. That is just a rumor.

April 18th, 2006, 04:10 AM
but u havn't been there so u might not know shane... i dont even know y u lot take it so seriously ull never probaly get there

Myuutsu
April 18th, 2006, 06:45 AM
Really it's hard to get to mirage island but my friend went once and catched a couple of wynauts at lvl 5-34 and also obatined the rarest berry called leichi.

Squeegee Beckenheim
April 18th, 2006, 06:57 AM
I don't really need Mirage Island. I have Wynauts, and I am not worried about Leichi Berries. I will go if the chance presents itself, but it is not something that I care too much about. So the answer to your question for me is no.

Myuutsu
April 18th, 2006, 07:03 AM
The hunk- Well though but my friend hasn't let me seen what it's like so i think he told me that he caught 50 wynauts. (He had 99 Ultra, poke, great, net and lurxury balls)

shanecdavis
April 18th, 2006, 11:03 AM
but u havn't been there so u might not know shane... i dont even know y u lot take it so seriously ull never probaly get there
Just because I haven't been there myself doesn't mean I don't know someone who has been. Plus that and the fact that there is no documented facts about a Master Ball being there. It is just like the rumor about being able to get Deoxys in-game. It just isn't true.

BTW - I take it seriously because I don't like people giving out wrong information.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
April 19th, 2006, 08:30 AM
Here thats there a bunch of Wyanauts or whatever how you spell it. Level range 5-50 and A stupid Leichi berry which is very good for Pokemon contest. The Leichi berry is made into a Gold Pokeblock and the levels range from 60-61. Well the smoothness is great its 80

:t003:Dark Venusaur

April 19th, 2006, 09:00 AM
which things go up when u give it as a pokeblock to a pokemon

Tsugaru
April 19th, 2006, 09:05 AM
Never been there,And from what I have heard it sounds like A dumb place,who would want wynut or what ever?but the berry sounds interesting

Geometric-sama
April 19th, 2006, 09:12 AM
I like Contest training so the Berry would be nice, but I can get by fine without ^_^

Christos
April 21st, 2006, 12:31 PM
I've been there.It's a nice small place which you can only find annoying Wynaut there but some are strong.There's a nice berry tree there ;)

Joey the Cockroach
April 24th, 2006, 11:51 AM
no, ive never been there myself, but i know what the leichi berry can do. berry blend, then you will have a gold pokeblock.

Tbone2356
April 24th, 2006, 12:23 PM
Mirage Island Is A Rare Island!

Why Do All Games A I Play Have At Least One Glitch?

You See When I First Met That Old Man He Said He Saw It, And Everytime I Went To (Whats That Water Towns Name?) Hed Always Say He Saw It. I Never Knew Where The Island Was Untill A Couple Of Months Ago And Its Only Worth It If You Want Powerful Phsycic Pokemon/ A Very Rare Berry For Pokemon Cordinators.

Kitty Face
April 24th, 2006, 12:46 PM
Got to it with a gameshark code.. XD Course I wasn't impressed, it wasn't THAT great. =x

pokemontrainer_samuel
May 11th, 2006, 12:10 AM
I've never been there, but I need the Liechi Berry on my Berrydex! I'm nver getting that berry XD

I need one too lol. once I get a Liechi Berry there will be hundreds of it in my berry pocket lol. BTW i saw a pokemon in the Battle tower with a Liechi Berry n it was spelled Liechi n not Leichi so I was wondering whether its just a glitch in my game or dats the real spelling.

Lie Ren
May 11th, 2006, 05:03 PM
While it doesnt amuse me enough to spend hours trying to find it, it would be interesting to see... besides the fact that theres not really much to it...
Berries....Wynauts.... eh... an island filled with Wynaunt would be kinda disturbing in my opinion. ^^;;

Not maybe if it were more like '...berries....Mew....Jirachi...' then Heck Yes!