PDA

View Full Version : sneak in candy?

pokemon706
April 2nd, 2004, 07:15 AM
When I go to the movies I always go to the dollar store and get lots of candy, its like 300 percent cheaper that way, but if you get caught you can get kicked out. :dead:

Kyosuke
April 2nd, 2004, 01:34 PM
I never tried that before, but I can imagine that it must be extremely easy to get away with it, without a trace XP.

coco
April 2nd, 2004, 02:18 PM
of course! i always sneak candy (and other stuff) into movies and i've never been caught. you save tons of money doing that, anyway.

Kairyu
April 2nd, 2004, 02:32 PM
Yeah I do that sometimes as well. The easiest way is to just casually walk in with your backpack stuffed full of snacks XD. And they haven't searched me once so far.

Imakuni?
April 2nd, 2004, 02:41 PM
this is illegal but i do it

Chairman Kaga
April 2nd, 2004, 02:49 PM
I do that every time I go to the movies...I go to Wendy's, pick up a large fry and two or three things of chicken nuggets, get a jones soda or two, some whoppers, skittles, M&Ms, honey-roasted peanuts, and maybe some other stuff, and stuff it in a backpack...I walk in, and to ease any suspicion I usually get some popcorn or snowcaps from the concession stand...works every time ^_______^

pokemon706
April 2nd, 2004, 03:15 PM
lol yeah, I just were really baggy pants, even though you can hear the candy bang around in its box. Lol there is actually a sign says outside drinks and food not allowed.

Sean Fury
April 2nd, 2004, 04:25 PM
They don't let you bring bags of any kind into my movie theatres (Theres two where I live), but the prices are so high for candy and soda and popcorn its not even funny! If you wanted to get a small popcorn and soda, it would cost about 9 or 10 dollars! They do, of course, have this crappy little popcorn and soda "special" you can buy for 5 dollars; but they never heat their popcorn up, or they but too much butter on it, and the soads always taste like crap. -_-

Hakuryu
April 2nd, 2004, 07:48 PM
Oh wow, what a surprise. I was at the movies yesterday seeing Scooby Doo 2. I was with my friend and his Granny. His Granny packed Drinks and Cookies in her purse. We bought a Large Popcorn though. XD

pokemon706
April 3rd, 2004, 05:45 AM
LOL and you thought Grannys were nice, I wouldn't be surprised if she was packing a gun also. ;)

Greed
April 3rd, 2004, 04:38 PM
I always sneak in food >=D Actually, I sneak in Taocs, nachos, popcorn, sodas, pills, ya name it! xD I carry a purse *how unboyish of me =P* and no one suspects a thing! Heck, sometimes I even sneak from one movie to another. xD

*dies*

pokemon706
April 3rd, 2004, 06:05 PM
lol bad you! I thought i was bad

DragonTrainer
April 3rd, 2004, 06:09 PM
Eh, I hardly go to the movies anymore, but whenever I did, I never really bought anything, so I saw no need to sneak anything in. I just got a soda or something, it never cost me too much =/

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

*~Ashley~*
April 3rd, 2004, 06:13 PM
I bring in snacks sometimes. I don't go to the movies often though. I remember a couple years a go my friends mom brought a backpack full of bags of popcorn and juiceboxes and stuff. Last time we stopped at CVS and I got a box of gobstoppers and my sister bought a big box of snowcaps. But at the consession stands I usually get popcorn and an Icee. But I usually bring my own candy...

Cherrim
April 5th, 2004, 04:32 PM
I do that every time I go to the movies...I go to Wendy's, pick up a large fry and two or three things of chicken nuggets, get a jones soda or two, some whoppers, skittles, M&Ms, honey-roasted peanuts, and maybe some other stuff, and stuff it in a backpack...I walk in, and to ease any suspicion I usually get some popcorn or snowcaps from the concession stand...works every time ^_______^
I just visualized that and I was very amused. :)

Anyway, since I never have any reason to go to the movies unless I'm with my family, my mom always sneaks some Cokes and candy from the dollar store in her bag. ^_^ I don't think there are laws about that here, but the theatres just request that you buy stuff from the concession stands. That's stupid, though, since buying a ticket and snacks comes out to about $50-75 for a family of 4. =\

Hikaru's Twin
April 5th, 2004, 04:49 PM
Well, even though your not meant to, i do it almost all of the time anyway and never get noticed. I don't think the Movie Theatre (or Cinema, as we'd call it) attendants care!

Teara
April 5th, 2004, 04:58 PM
I'm at the theater almozt every Friday zo of couze I've done zome bad ztuff <.<
I never carry any bagz or anything, I juzt get a overly large hoodie along with all my friendz and we ztuff our pocketz*.- And hey! I zneak into other moviez all the time! If there'z a R rated movie I want to zee I juzt wait untill the attendentz leave and zneak in there too >=)
I'm bad I know -_-''''

Cherrim
April 6th, 2004, 12:56 PM
Well, even though your not meant to, i do it almost all of the time anyway and never get noticed. I don't think the Movie Theatre (or Cinema, as we'd call it) attendants care!
Considering most of them are teenagers and probably do it themselves... I'd say you're right. ;p Then again, I'm sure people who actually work for the theatre would get discounts and stuff. =\

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 6th, 2004, 01:07 PM
My dad buys me candy and we sneek it in. But we buy stuff that you can buy at the Snack Bar.

Kairi
April 6th, 2004, 01:45 PM
Considering most of them are teenagers and probably do it themselves... I'd say you're right. ;p Then again, I'm sure people who actually work for the theatre would get discounts and stuff. =\
Unless the theater they work at is so bad they go elsewhere to see their movies. ;p Our theater is so lax, you could buy a ticket for Pokmon the movie and hit every R rated movie that day on the same ticket, while refilling your pop and son on. x_x;

Cherrim
April 6th, 2004, 02:03 PM
Kairi, you seem very educated on that process. Was there something you wanted to admit to us? ;p

._. I don't know how tough the theatres near me are... I don't often wish to view R-rated films, so I don't need to sneak into anything (besides, my parents would probably want to see the movie too). If I do want to see one that I wouldn't be able to see, I just wait about a year and it comes on the movie channel. XD

*~Ashley~*
April 6th, 2004, 02:21 PM
Unless the theater they work at is so bad they go elsewhere to see their movies. ;p Our theater is so lax, you could buy a ticket for Pokmon the movie and hit every R rated movie that day on the same ticket, while refilling your pop and son on. x_x;
You could do that at our movie theater too. Once you get passed the ticket guy you could go into whatever movie from there you want. They don't check after they rip off the stub. You could stay there all day and see multiple movies on one ticket and they wouldn't notice. It's just something I've noticed...

Kairi
April 6th, 2004, 02:24 PM
Oh, I know because my grandfather took me to Pokmon the movie 2000, and used his same ticket to go sneak into something else while I watched it. ;p As for the drink thing, I am a camel, so refills are my speciality.

coco
April 6th, 2004, 02:31 PM
Oh, I know because my grandfather took me to Pokmon the movie 2000, and used his same ticket to go sneak into something else while I watched it. ;p As for the drink thing, I am a camel, so refills are my speciality.

your grandfather snuck into a movie? now that's just awesome.

Cherrim
April 6th, 2004, 04:07 PM
Lol, my mom should have done that. She just sleeps through all the Pokemon movies when I drag her to them. (The only movie I was "old enough" to be alone in the theatre with my brother in was Pokemon 5... but we were in the US and she doesn't trust anyone there or something. o_O)

Kairi
April 6th, 2004, 09:01 PM
Yeah, and it *was* an R rated one. So, yeah. o.O; It's a nice big theater, but security is so lax. Like this all you can eat buffet. When I get older I Am so buying a ticket to breakfast and staying the whole day with my GBA or something. o_o;

Pokemaster10000
April 7th, 2004, 09:25 AM
I always sneak in food >=D Actually, I sneak in Taocs, nachos, popcorn, sodas, pills, ya name it! xD I carry a purse *how unboyish of me =P* and no one suspects a thing! Heck, sometimes I even sneak from one movie to another. xD

*dies*

Ah that's the advantage of going to the movies.
I always see alteast 5 movies.
Since there is only one security desk, me and my
dad just sneak in one movie after another. :P

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
April 30th, 2004, 07:11 PM
i USUALLY go TO wawa [FOR THOSE WHO AREN'T FAMILIAR WITH WAWA, IT'S LIKE A CORNERSTORE, BUT IT'S A "FRANCHISE", I THINK THAT'S THE WORD] and GET an ICEE [which coast about three dollars less than at the movies]. IF I'M FEELING LIKE A SASSY TACO, I MIGHT GET FUNYUNS! o the RUSH!

ash_misty4ever
May 3rd, 2004, 06:45 PM
I am guilty!! Of course I do! And I actually got caught once too! I was at this theatre watching The Perfect Score (stupid movie) and eating these wonderful hotdogs, when the staff came up and down the rows with flashlights! They saw my friends and my pop, and took it away!!!:'(