PDA

View Full Version : My Episode!

Raydrogiga
September 21st, 2003, 03:18 AM
*everyone sits,waiting for the curtain to open*
*Blue curtains opens suddenly,Mr.Mysterious(M) comes to sight*
M:Hello,guests!
*Everyone starts clapping,some throws flying objects,wich are blocked by guardians*
M:I'm happy to say that our episodes are back!It'll take some time to keep it up like in summer holiday(cuz of the schools),but be sure there will be brand-new parts!
*Everyone starts cheering and clapping,as some objects are thrown and blocked again*
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm going to continue from the point where we had problems,postin all parts again will be hard.If you liked a scene that you liked very much,you can PM me and I'll post the part here.
Now,things last happened:
-Junichi was thrown away by Raydrogiga
-He fell on Mew and Mewtwo.
-He persuaded Mew and Mewtwo to battle in his side
-He was thrown back to the battle area by Mewtwo
-He fell on Casey and punched her,making her nose bleed
-Cuz of that he was beaten by Ash
-There we continue.....
New events:
-No more a wannabe
-Raidrogiga's name has changed to Raydrogiga
-Grey parts on Raydrogiga will be changed to dark blue-but the one here is not adult so it can be greyish blue-

BTW the new database can now only hold 204.000Bytes,so the parts will be extra-short,sorry bout that.

Kenta
September 21st, 2003, 06:56 PM
very nice work!

Mewtwo and Mew look ready to fight

I can't wait to see more :cool:

Raydrogiga
September 21st, 2003, 08:18 PM
Expansion pack 1 of previous part.It was too big to send,that I cut a little from that one and pasted to previous part.It is changed now.
I'm planning to send expansion pack 2 of that part this evening.

I don't understand what's going on.Before,I was making much longer ones and they were about 190.000 bytes and now the ones I make are 400000 bytes.........

Kenta
September 21st, 2003, 08:21 PM
LOL!

Mew and Mewtwo look so afraid!

I think thats wierd too. Computer bytes can be confusing :(

Raydrogiga
September 22nd, 2003, 11:02 AM
Expansion pack 3.
RR(I mean Kenta) will be the first and only one to reply,if not,I'll be really really impressed.
Seriously,where are other people?Everyone said they loved my eps in the thread "I'm baaaaack!",and now where are they?
BTW,I'm working on a comic like thing called

Kenta:To bash,or not to bash?
It's subject is,will Kenta join "The Bashers" or will he stay with Junichi?It's from his POV.I'm trying to make up clear reasons for staying in each side.Like:

To Bash:(Kenta joining The Bashers)Junichi always fight with me,so I should join The Bashers(TB)
*Writes on the top of page,below,there is a pic of Junchi and Kenta fighting with each other*
Not To Bash:(Kenta not joining TB)TB are always violent,they treat their victims so bad.
*Writes on the top of the page,below,there is a pic of Chackie(Lugia fromTB)pretending getting ready to cut Misty's head,Misty is tied to a chair*

Just two ones I thought...Anymore ideas?For that and for the episode more than that.

StarLightUmbreon
September 22nd, 2003, 11:59 AM
Your episode is back :) I like it. Though i know how you feel about the limitation on the attachments. Hope to see more soon.

Kenta
September 22nd, 2003, 02:22 PM
LOL! That part with Kenta was great!

Stating the obvious :laugh:

those are good ideas, I will think of more for your Bashers comic

Kenta
September 26th, 2003, 09:21 PM
Have you worked on the episode lately?

Or have you been busy?

I await more of this great story^^

Raydrogiga
September 27th, 2003, 05:39 AM
Yes,I'm working on them.But like I said,I can't do them as fast as in the summer holiday.Homeworks,and a new game got me:Morrowind
Plus,I'm gonna buy a new graphics card,for pokemon stadium 2...
The new parts must be done (latest)next weekend.

Shelz4U
September 27th, 2003, 07:17 AM
OMG!Those pics are SOOOO Cool!

Kenta
September 27th, 2003, 10:17 AM
Ok

I hope to see another masterpeice

it was funny in the last scene

Kenta stating the obvious^^

Mystic Mew
September 27th, 2003, 10:23 AM
Hahahaha! Mew and Mewtwo look so funny with big eyes! It is really funny^^ Good job! ;)

Raydrogiga
September 27th, 2003, 10:38 AM
POLL
-Which Pokmon should Misty use?
- ?vs?5 vs 5,4vs 4 or FULL BATTLE?
-How does Raydrogiga look like in dark blue?

COMPETITION

-Create new moves(all of them should be ATTACKING moves.Not like double team,recover,growl,curse,harden etc.)
-Find a good reason for Junichi to mess the battle up,and something that make everyone furious,especially Raydrogiga.

Please think on them a little on your free time.It'll be really useful in coming parts,the new moves are urgent(I hope it's the right word.I mean emergency,I need them very quickly)

StarLightUmbreon
September 27th, 2003, 11:11 AM
Misty should use: Politoad, Dewgong, Corsola, Starmie, Gyarados, and Togetic(Togepi will evolve in the next episode in japan).

I think full six on six would be good(have not seen her in a six on six yet).

Still thing on the others stuff though.

Kenta
September 27th, 2003, 12:06 PM
I like the idea of a six on six(the pokes mentioned by the last person)

New Move

Spark Shower(Raichu shoots a bunch of sparks into the air above the opponent and it rains down on them, like a 2-5 hit fury attack or bone rush) It can paralyze sometimes

A way for him to mess things up? How about Misty is starting to lose and he jumps in to help(knock's out one of Casey's pokemon). That should piss everyone off.
This would be a good time for Kenta and Marina to start double thinking about their friendship with Jun'ichi. He is starting to lose control of himself

Raydrogiga
September 27th, 2003, 08:26 PM
Okay,6vs6.Misty's poks are good and
SPARK SHOWER!Just what I needed!Excellent idea,Kenta!And Junichi's action is an excellent idea too.Heh-hee...You're very creative.
Anymore moves?

Omega-Brendan
September 28th, 2003, 01:21 AM
Thunder streak!

Raichu fires a beam of thunder lol.

Raydrogiga
September 28th, 2003, 02:45 AM
Hey!Cards have a lot of different attacks!Maybe we should search from them too.
2nd movie promo Articuno had an attack called ...... Dust.What was it?Something with G.

BTW,Raichu isn't our only Pokmon.There are Meowth,Celebi and Lugia too.What was the name of the pink beam in pokemon 4?Don't say PSYCHIC......

StarLightUmbreon
September 28th, 2003, 10:24 AM
Well i have some cards. For Meowth i have two Pay day and Coin Hurl. Raichu i got Plasma, Shock Blot, and GigaShock.
If Mew two comes in(mess up things) it has Psyburn.

Kenta
September 28th, 2003, 08:25 PM
Poison Scratch for Meowth!

He can put poison on his claws and then use them that way ;)

Raydrogiga
September 29th, 2003, 06:04 AM
I'd be glad if you find Meowth fire moves.Cuz he evolves into Volcannon,a fire type evo of Meowth.(He has volcan shaped cannons as you can understand from the name)

And,you can make the non-attacking moves into attacking moves.For example:Double team-Team attack
Team attack:Pokemon copys itself just like in double team,than runs towards the oppenent.If the real one hits,the copys will hit in every situation.Even if it uses fly,dive,dig,barrier etc.

Kenta
September 29th, 2003, 08:23 AM
How about Flame Cannnon?

the group could also use a regular Dark move: Beatup(they are a gang, the move has them all gang up on the opponent and knock them around).

they could make Barrier and tackle the opponent while using it

Raydrogiga
September 29th, 2003, 09:13 AM
Hey heeeeey!Here comes the new part.I had to cut a lot of uncertain scenes,(and still I had to zip it)but of course it looked much better with these cuts.
Plus,they are getting too short,as backgrounds and colours are improving.
What to do?Get animation shop trial from download[.]com(doesn't have [] of course)
And,combine the parts with the cutten ones there.If anyone does this,I'll post the cutten ones as zip,with the name of PATCH.You can see the differance!
You can use it for 60 days,after 60 days,PM me and I'll tell you the next step.

BTW,please find moves for ALL poks I said.Don't get stuck with one.

Kayleigh
September 29th, 2003, 09:20 AM
Wow, those are so cool! (And funny, lol. ^_^) Great job!

Kenta
September 29th, 2003, 09:28 AM
yay! Hes painting!

I wonder what it could be :cool:

Kenta
October 3rd, 2003, 09:10 PM
Hey buddy

its been awhile since your last part.

I hope to see more sometime

your animated stories are the best!

Misty left! And Togepi evolved and left

your shipping is safe again^_^

Raydrogiga
October 3rd, 2003, 09:29 PM
Oh,I'm too busy these days.....I dunno if I could post one soon....I know,I started to suck at posting.......This Monday is holiday,maybe I can do something that day.
Here are my business:

School
Homeworks
I wasn't chosen to Animation section at school,I hafta change it.
I don't know the skills for some animations I'll use in the episode.
There is something wrong with scenery,I'm trying to correct it.
Morrowind(Bad game!You caught me!XD)

But the actual reason is(I believe)There's nothing to fire me up!(hope I used the right words)
I mean,look at the times when parts were posted daily....(I'll post the rest to you by PM)
Hope you can understand........

And about Misty's leaving,are you sure?I believe it is just a rumor.....
But if it's real,that means The Bashers did a good work!

Kenta
October 3rd, 2003, 09:51 PM
no rumor

Serebii posted it

She leaves(who knows where?)

nothing to fire you up?

what do you need for that?

I can help

Raydrogiga
October 10th, 2003, 10:27 AM
LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!
MISTY VS CASEY!
6 VS 6!

First battle will be:Starmie vs Celebi
I'll post an expansion later.
In this part,they get ready,Raydro prepares a battle chart,and gives the start.

Please,reply!It may be short,but if you looks closer,its many backgrounds are moving,meaning that bkg and object is drawn seperate first,and than combined.This is what takes so many time.
And other people than Kenta,where are you?
I wanna see more than 1 reply when I wake up tomorrow.(But it's likely to be like that....Ahhh,old days....This thread had five stars,and it was almost sticky.Always at the top.....Where are those days now?....)

Kenta
October 10th, 2003, 10:43 AM
OMG!

That is so hilarious!

Everyone was all stary eyed at his artwork :laugh:

So the battle begins

It will be a great battle

Come on people check this out. Its great stuff!

Raydrogiga
October 11th, 2003, 10:12 AM
Another problem!

Celebi and Lugia should not fight,but how can we do this?We need an excuse.Or,even if they battle,they should be unsuccessful.But how?They're the strongest ones in all Pokemon(Not the fakes)
I thought of Junichi screwing it up again,but how can he deal with 2 legendairys?

Kenta
October 11th, 2003, 12:51 PM
have them doing something else

playing cards maybe?? :laugh:

Junichi could sneak behind them and have Meganium use Sleep Powder

Raydrogiga
October 11th, 2003, 09:24 PM
Here are 3 expansions.I hate the low attachment quality in new PC.Why it can't hold a short thing like that?

Good idea Kenta!Playing cards!Very good!.......But I wish this thread wasn't a dialouge between you and me.I'm gonna make a commercial for that.I'm working on it now.Will be put to my sig.

Kenta
October 11th, 2003, 11:23 PM
those are excellent animations!

wait a sec

didnt you say Celebi shouldnt fight?

heh

keep up the good work!

Raydrogiga
October 12th, 2003, 01:03 AM
I said but after this,cuz I planned something very good to do with them

Kenta
October 13th, 2003, 05:22 PM
I see

Something good?

I can't wait! ^^

Raydrogiga
October 14th, 2003, 10:53 AM
Well,the part and its expansions are on the way,here is a screenshot from making of a part.I don't work with those li'l frames of course,I just minimized them a little.(Zoom in-out is selected as you can see)

BTW,do you want some spoilers?:D

Kenta
October 14th, 2003, 10:58 AM
those look like cool parts of Celebi!

Sure I would like some spoilers^^

I love spoilers

Raydrogiga
October 15th, 2003, 08:48 AM
OK,here are some spoilers:

Celebi will breake the jewel on Starmie.
Lugia will fight with Mewtwo.
Celebi will evolve.
Meowth will evolve,but not into a Persian.

StarLightUmbreon
October 15th, 2003, 10:18 AM
Looks like they are finaly fighting. Celebi will beat starme for sure. Can't wait to see more.

BTW:Sorry for not being here. Busy with holiday stuff.

Raydrogiga
October 16th, 2003, 06:31 AM
Well,seems like I got my performance back.I have done 4 parts this week!But,I better air them slowly.....Maybe I'll be stuck.......
And to make them fit here,I had to cut many scenes again...If it could hold 300.000 bytes........It'd be like a dream!
Here are 2 parts:

EDIT:BTW,first one is the zipped one.

Kenta
October 17th, 2003, 08:52 PM
very nice work!

I wish I knew how to do this

keep up the great work!

shiny_jiggly
October 18th, 2003, 06:29 AM
very nice work!

I wish I knew how to do this

keep up the great work!
Me too! I wish I could animate my pics so that I could make up stories of my own. Great job!

Raydrogiga
October 18th, 2003, 07:34 AM
Another spoiler frame where Celebi destroys Starmie's jewel.It's not moving,just a screenshot.

Now,decide who have gone more mad:
Celebi or Junichi?

BTW,would Starmie die when the jewel is broken?

Kenta
October 18th, 2003, 09:21 AM
I think Junichi would be more mad

no, Starmie wont die

In the show, a Raticate broke its jewel, and it fainted

Abolishing Flames
October 18th, 2003, 11:45 AM
:laugh: :laugh: You're episodes are funny... especially parts when they fight at each other :laugh:

Raydrogiga
October 18th, 2003, 08:53 PM
I think it's time to post the others.Parts 3,4 and 5,actually destroyed parts of a computer part...You know,there are about 40 parts I posted,but in computer I have 25 parts,they're longer of course.
And,to the people who want to try animating,start with paint and powerpoint.Make a single pic of a pokemon in paint,then move its tail,arm,etc.Don't forget,you shouldn't do it too fast.Lessay you're movin' the arm,it shouldn't be at the bottom and at the top in the next pic.You should do a middle one.When you are done,make them a slide show in Powerpoint,and see what happens!8)

And pca3 is first,
PcaARA is second
pca 4 is the last one.....

Kenta
October 18th, 2003, 09:06 PM
nice scenes!

But did Starmie tackle Celebi?

it didnt show that

Raydrogiga
October 18th, 2003, 09:11 PM
Yes,it tackled Celebi.If you missed it,look at the yellow scene in this post:

Well,seems like I got my performance back.I have done 4 parts this week!But,I better air them slowly.....Maybe I'll be stuck.......
And to make them fit here,I had to cut many scenes again...If it could hold 300.000 bytes........It'd be like a dream!
Here are 2 parts:

EDIT:BTW,first one is the zipped one.

Oh,if you thought this happened after Celebi broke the jewel,no,that pic of Celebi breaking the jewel is a future screenshot.Like "Next in Japan" screenshots at Serebii.

"Next in Forum" XD

P.s.the last ones I posted are animated ones,if someone thought they are screenshots too......

Kenta
October 19th, 2003, 01:38 PM
I see it now

very nice animation

keep up the great work

Raydrogiga
October 22nd, 2003, 08:17 AM
And,I come with the biggest surprise of me.....I have done 6 PARTS!!!!!

And since the thread sink so fast,I'll post them carefully,here are the first 2...

BTW I got sick today!I won't go to school tomorrow and probably will do another part....If I feel better tomorrow......

2ndBTW,zipped part is the first part....

Kenta
October 22nd, 2003, 04:06 PM
very cool animations!

Starmie got beat good there

cant wait to see more

Raydrogiga
October 23rd, 2003, 09:09 PM
Here are 3 more...
If someone other than Kenta replies,I'm gonna cut off my head......

Kenta
October 23rd, 2003, 10:08 PM
don't cut off your head :cool:

awesome work!

you are very good at making these

Forest Power!

Omega-Brendan
October 23rd, 2003, 10:57 PM
Heh, I saved your head from being cut off.

hm, I forgot about your thing completely ever since the reset. so can you send me all the parts? my email is

[email protected]

wacky isn't it? XP

Raydrogiga
October 24th, 2003, 12:11 AM
All parts????There are too many,and they're probably too big for attachments.......I'll send you the story fanfic style and if there's a scene that you liked really,ı can post it here.It'd be easier I believe.But if you don't accept this......We'll try to find a solution.

Kenta
October 25th, 2003, 08:43 PM
heh

funny picture you made there with the headless person :D

cant wait to see more :cool:

Raydrogiga
October 26th, 2003, 04:15 AM
Here,see more!(Just the final part of FOREST POWER attack,sorry,it is short,but that's how I planned.)Others will arrive sooner,don't worry.

Kenta
October 26th, 2003, 02:08 PM
thats ok

very nice work on that last one you did

Forest Power! :cool:

FOUND SOMETHING TO MAKE YOU HAPPY! ^_^

http://manami0502-id.hp.infoseek.co.jp/nanako.gif

Raydrogiga
October 26th, 2003, 09:07 PM
THANKS!!!!!!I love it!!!!!!!Thanks a lot!!!!!!!That means I'm not alone!!!(n_n)

Kenta
October 26th, 2003, 09:57 PM
no problem buddy

If I find anymore I'll let you know :)

Raydrogiga
November 4th, 2003, 10:45 AM
Hi guys!It has been a long time cuz my computer crashed,but it is all over now I hope.There was a problem with the internet,and I hope it is gone too.......*looks around to see if there is any problem,sees nothing,relxes......*
The service will be back soon as I requed the animations,but Animation shop is gone unfortunately.....
Treat your computer good an don't let people to update it's bios!Or,you can end up like me.......GOD BLESS!

StarLightUmbreon
November 6th, 2003, 01:49 PM
I missed alot. Ihate being busy. Well i like all the new parts to your ep. Sorry to hea the your pc crashed. Hope you can get every thing up and going(ep).

Kenta
November 6th, 2003, 11:39 PM
its too bad your computer crashed

hopefully we can see your great animations again

keep up the wonderful work!

Raydrogiga
November 8th, 2003, 08:11 AM
Here is another one.It had a problem,hope its gone now......

EDIT:Ok,my computer has failed to open it again,so can someone please tell me where it ends?

Does it end with a half-green screen with Celebi and Starmie,or does it end with Misty getting ready to hit Kenta with her warhammer?

StarLightUmbreon
November 8th, 2003, 11:45 AM
Well it ends with Misty going to hit Kenta with a hammer.
You had Celebii evolve cool. It looks like a dark pokemon.

Raydrogiga
November 8th, 2003, 12:22 PM
Ohhhh.......Thanks a lot.Well,Darkisive is a dark-grass(Nuclear*)-psychic pokemon.
Name comes from Dark and Incisive.
*You know that elements have sub-types.For example element GRASS has types Bug-Poison-Grass.Nuclear is a new type.

Kenta
November 8th, 2003, 12:47 PM
I got as far as the Celebi/Starmie scene

I wonder why

StarLightUmbreon
November 8th, 2003, 04:23 PM
Thats odd could be what your useing to open it with. I'm useing Animation Shop 3. Could be the reason.

Cool i did not know about the sub-typs

Raydrogiga
November 8th, 2003, 09:27 PM
Yeah,it must be about the program.I used Animation Shop 3 to make these gifs,so it can open them without any problem.
Kenta,if you're using Windows XP(Normal,home,professional)it can be the reason too.I was using ME before it crashed,now it's XP Professional and it ends with Celebi and Starmie scene for me too.I'll get Animation shop 3 on Monday,means tomorrow,then it'll probably be able to show it till the Misty and Kenta scene.
And,I'll tell you about a program that is the best(IMO) one for viewing pics.It's not famous and you probably haven't heard of it.
It's PICA VIEW!It comes with ACDSee I believe.When you install the program,just right click on the picture,and there will be a review of the picture in the window opened when you clicked.Normal click on the review,and it'll open full size,or if the pic's too big,fitted to window.It can play gifs,it's a very good program.I have it's CD,I'm plannin' to install it today.

Raydrogiga
November 11th, 2003, 09:16 AM
This pic is not a part of the eps.
Done for another forum.Please don't post any comments on this pic.Please.I didn't want to open a thread for this so here it goes.

Raydrogiga
November 16th, 2003, 11:27 AM
Here is the fixed last part,I think you'll be able to see it too,Kenta.
And I added 2 more parts.The last one features only Casey throwing a ball.I can't believe it's that big.Must be because of Lugia.He weights a lot,and very big indeed. :laugh:

Zipped one is the second one.

Kenta
November 16th, 2003, 06:42 PM
I was able to see it

Poor Kenta XD!

is Raidrogiga getting pissed cause of that?

very nice animation with that Pokeball too. Celebi's evolved for looks cool

the "NUff said* part was cool too

Raydrogiga
November 16th, 2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Kenta
is Raidrogiga getting pissed cause of that?

Yea,Raydrogiga is kinda surprised-annoyed with this.
Everyone should beware of Misty's WARHAMMER!

Kenta
November 16th, 2003, 09:29 PM
like the Mallet she used to carry in the early part of the anime XD

StarLightUmbreon
November 17th, 2003, 11:03 AM
lol that was a funny part. Poor Kenta.
Looks like Misty's temper has gotten worse.

Kenta
November 17th, 2003, 11:40 AM
I have an idea

have Marina yell at Misty for hitting Kenta, Misty gives her an evil look

then Marina, backs down and says "Never mind" XD!

Raydrogiga
November 19th, 2003, 10:04 AM
Thass very creative!I'll do it!But,posting the new part may take a while,cuz I'm working on a difficult animation.
That's the plan:Lugia jumps on Mewtwo and starts beating him.Kenta gets up and tells Misty that she does not have a change.Misty than throws him rocks,Marina yells at her to let Kenta off,and Misty looks her evilly,Marina backs down and says "never mind...."Casey yells Lugia to fight with Misty's pokemon,not Mewtwo,but he continues to beat on Mewtwo.Than,Kenta tells her not to worry,since she has Darkisive,Misty picks new rocks and throws them at Kenta.Kenta dresses up as NEO from Matrix,and dodges the rocks,Matrix style!(I hope everybody knows this famous scene)

This is what I have done so far.Without color and Background.

Kenta
November 19th, 2003, 10:33 AM
sweetness! The Matrix rulz!

I like how you made him move.

your other ideas for the scene are great!

cant wait to see the next part.

Misty will be like: O_O

Marina will be like woah! Cool!

Raydrogiga
November 19th, 2003, 12:09 PM
I finished it!I mean the dodging part.Now,onto the main part!
I couldn't do it in slow motion,sorry bout that.But even I'm impressed!
Doing slow motion on paper with hand is much easier.Really!

I got new ideas!
Marina will be really impressed about this,so Junichi will try to do it too,but instead,he'll trip and fall! :laugh:

BTW new Matrix moves are gonna be featured in future eps.
(Imagines Meowth running on a tree,Trinity style and dodging Corsola's spike cannon)

EDIT:There is only a black screen below,but if you click on it,you can see it.

StarLightUmbreon
November 19th, 2003, 03:30 PM
Nice new part. I likethe Matrix too. Can't wait tosee the Thrid movie.
Hope to see how this works out.

Phantom Angel
November 22nd, 2003, 01:45 AM
Hey, nice job.
However, what is it?*didn't watch*

DUDE?

Raydrogiga
November 22nd, 2003, 03:58 AM
Um,sorry?
Are you saying you replied without watching?Can I ask the reason behind this?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW here is the last version of kenta dodging rocks.Only without background,are the colours fine?

Kenta
November 22nd, 2003, 04:33 PM
It looks great!

the colors are fine^^

Raydrogiga
November 25th, 2003, 05:37 AM
Here is the poster of the Episode!Unfortunately it doesn't include Kenta & Marina in it.I couldn't find a place to put them.I'm gonna put the pic to my sig!It's gonna be a huge siggy!

BTW,Aerex is the name of the island our characters are on.

Kenta
November 25th, 2003, 08:25 AM
Looks like a cool poster!

Keep up the great work!

CyberRaichu
November 25th, 2003, 10:13 AM
I like this it's funny
Viva This ep Viva

StarLightUmbreon
November 25th, 2003, 10:33 AM
Nice poster. Though it is a little to dark. I had to look at it for a while to see ever thing in it.
Good work on kenta matrix part.

Raydrogiga
November 25th, 2003, 10:42 AM
Well,it's supposed to be dark.The background is from the scene that Raydrogiga blows everything in Aerex with ihs most powerful attack
EXA BEAM(It's still powerful even he's not full grown).

MWHAHAHAHA!!!I'M LOOKIN' FORWARD TO BLOW THE ISLAND UP!!!!!!!

Hakudoushi-kun
November 25th, 2003, 11:12 AM
wow!!!! you're episodes are so cool!!!!!

Raydrogiga
November 26th, 2003, 03:54 AM
Yay!I knew the commercials would work!*coughsiggycough*
Or.......Maybe it didn't work.....

The thing I don't understand is why do people find regular pics more interesting than moving ones.I opened a thread called "Eruptank!",
and there were 7 replies to 1 regular pic.......
I post here 1 moving pic,and get 2 replies maximum.(Kenta and Starlight)
I still have a link to old PC.Really!You can see all old threads.
"my episode wannabe" thread is an 11 page thread,and now I'm asking:
"What has changed?Why this one has only 4 pages?"
I'm gonna be away like 4 days,look after the topic,Kenta! (n_0)
Now,you ask "why did you post this?"
Answer:To get the answers of my questions and get an URL code for the pics below.....(Now,you can comment on these...)

Raydrogiga
December 1st, 2003, 07:33 AM
Here is a new part.....If anyone cares.....

Kenta
December 1st, 2003, 11:21 AM
Awesome scene!

Kenta was like O_O

Scary Misty!

it stopped right when she picked up the rock?

Lugia looked cool!

Mewtwo was scared

StarLightUmbreon
December 1st, 2003, 11:30 AM
Sorry for not being around. Busy time for me.

Looks like there is new stuff. Poor Mew got smashed. Still thinks it is funny. Like Lugia better any way. Also looks like Mist my just fight all of them bye her self. She probably has a better chance of winning than any Pokemon at this point. Would be funny/Cool to see though.

Raydrogiga
December 1st, 2003, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Kenta
it stopped right when she picked up the rock?

Now,didn't you see her throwing the rock up and then punching and destroying it,sending the pieces flying?

*Quickly watches the one in own computer*

Yes,it stops right there.Wonder why??????

Here is the fixed version of that,with a new part,we see the pieces flying towards us.

Did you like the slow motion in the Lugia jumping scene?
Yea!You're absolutely right Starlight!

EDIT:Okay,now it's working....!

HAJIME
December 1st, 2003, 01:39 PM
...wow this is great! well done! wish i coudl do that!

Kenta
December 2nd, 2003, 04:57 PM
Very nice work!

Misty threw those rocks very well

yes I liked the Lugia jumping scene

good idea! :D

Fallen Angel
December 4th, 2003, 03:20 AM
MORE!!!! I love it! Misty ish funny! Casey better win! I hate Misty now XD it's soooooooooooooooooooo good!

Raydrogiga
December 6th, 2003, 05:16 AM
A new one!.......Well,not a new one actually,to post but forgot to attach,I deleted the old post not to double post,so here it is:

Fallen Angel
December 6th, 2003, 06:11 AM
*is scared of Misty**hides under her blanket* lol I liked Marina's face XD

Raydrogiga
December 6th, 2003, 12:51 PM
Note:No new part for today,I didn't forgot to attach it,I'm not sending it today.
I finished the Matrix part just minutes ago!
It is gonna be maniac!I'm gonna send it when I decide there are enough replies for that short part.(2-3 is enough....)
*Sleeps*
*wakes up next morning*
*Checks for replies and sees there are 10 new!*
..........What a dream....I know!I need a Jirachi!He can grant my wish!XD!
Now,after the filling parts,what pokemon should battle?

Beedrill?
Meganium?
Raichu?
Vs
Dewgong?
Corsola?
Politoad?

Gyarados,Togetic and Meowth have planned battles,so I didn't add them to the list.
BTW,should I evolve Raichu?

Fallen Angel
December 6th, 2003, 03:05 PM
Yeah! Make a new pikavolution (like my new word? XD)! Keep it up, tis great!

Kenta
December 6th, 2003, 06:17 PM
nah Raichu is fine^^

DOnt have Meganium fight since Junichi on Misty's side

maybe a Feraligator from Marina or Typhlosion from Kenta :D

I like that part. Marina was like........uh........nevermind :P

Cosmos
December 6th, 2003, 08:49 PM
LOL! That last epi made me laugh sooo hard!

Raydrogiga
December 6th, 2003, 09:59 PM
Wow!Thanx!This is all I wanted!.....(Talkin' bout the replies)

Ok,I won't evolve Raichu........Maybe later someday....XD!Let's level him up....
And the Meganium I was talking about was Casey's,not Junichi's.
Allright,I'll post the new part.Just wait a few minutes,I'll edit this post.

Kenta
December 6th, 2003, 10:15 PM
I cant wait!

Kenta is gonna show them all some moves! :D

Raydrogiga
December 6th, 2003, 10:39 PM
Thanks,now I don't hafta edit it!Here are all the parts I have done this week.
Unfortunately,I made the matrix 2 parts because it was too big for 1 part and it would stop in the middle of the part(That's for Kenta(The member one))
Now,it looks terrible......I had to cut the scene in the middle.The ones that can combine the gifs are lucky.Starlightumbreon is one of the lucky people.....

Kenta
December 6th, 2003, 11:45 PM
Woo! Kenta Matrix Style!

Marina-chan is going crazy for him! :D

Everyone else........... O.O

Very awesome work! Keep it up^^

Fallen Angel
December 7th, 2003, 07:25 AM
COOL! I love the last part of the matrix one! Lol, Kenta has some fans XD

Raydrogiga
December 7th, 2003, 09:58 AM
Hehe.....This one?
Chapter 28-Frame 136.......:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I also like the first frame of Misty destroying the rock.
Chapter 28-Frame 75 and Chapter 27-Frame 106(The scene is used twice)

The next battle is gonna be MEGANIUM VS DEWGONG,than Beedrill,than Raichu,than Meowth and then *grins*....heheheheeee.......it's a surprise(but if you guessed it*I'm sure you did*,please don't say anything)

Hakudoushi-kun
December 7th, 2003, 07:49 PM
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenta
December 11th, 2003, 09:24 PM
yay! I like surprises.

I can't wait to see the battle

Raydrogiga
December 12th, 2003, 11:35 AM
Thanx for waiting.Here are two parts.Lugia and Darkisive:"Service Refusal"

Sorry,I was too busy this week.
1)I played Morrowind a lot.......
2)There was too much school work.
3)There was(is) a fight in a place like a forum.Some stupid GTA players are attacking the Pokemon players,and some stupid Pokemon players are fighting back,the clever ones from both games try to calm the fight,but stupids won't get it.I gave up,they are TOO stupid........

The zipped one is the 1st one,and I need a move for a level 99 Raichu,a move that can take out 3 99 level water pokemon.Lets make up something.

Fallen Angel
December 12th, 2003, 12:24 PM
lol, very funny!

Ok, I got an attack, I think I made it up for a pokemon I thought of, but it has the same name as a digimon attack XD

Electro-Shocker, the power is a mix of a thundershock, thunderbolt, and a thunder attack, and if it doesn't knock out a pokmon (which is VERY RARE) it paralizes it.

Raydrogiga
December 12th, 2003, 01:10 PM
Well,I'd be better if it had an original name.....
I don't like digimon(Imon hatemon themmon),so I don't think I can accept it.....

Kenta
December 12th, 2003, 05:41 PM
Very nice work!

You always seem to impress!

Uh oh, looks like Mewtwo is getting swallowed up by Lugia! :P

Misty looks to be leading

Go Casey!

Raydrogiga
December 12th, 2003, 10:42 PM
I just watched the part I posted and I saw there was a mistake in the showing time of the frames.
In 1/100th sec,
I use 5 for the fast scenes,
10 for normal scenes
50-60 for a little long scenes
90 for long scenes
and 150-200 for very long scenes.
Talking is a normal scene and should be timed 10,but it's 90 there!Lugia swallowing Mewtwo is a very long scene,but it's only 50!
I fixed them,and here,the 2nd part:

So ,if you realize something weird with the parts,please warn me.

100marios
December 12th, 2003, 10:51 PM
Ha ha! These are funny! (although I don't watch the matrix or like digimon hehe) I'm eager to see more! Keep 'em comin'!

Raydrogiga
December 14th, 2003, 10:17 AM
Here's the one I did about a half hour ago......Cropped a lot....to make it fit here......
Well,not always villains break the rules!

Kenta
December 14th, 2003, 08:43 PM
Very cool stuff!

Hehe, Casey is gonna kick butt!

Purin
December 14th, 2003, 10:21 PM
That's a lot of impressive and outstanding pieces of work that you have put effort into Raydrogiga! Keep it up! I will be looking forward to your future work on the episodes. ^_^

Fallen Angel
December 15th, 2003, 04:45 AM
OK! I got two names!

Thunder Trap and Thunderblast

Arore
December 15th, 2003, 05:30 AM
LOL, those are cute! I love them! :D

Raydrogiga
December 18th, 2003, 12:57 PM
Arore & Purin:Thanx!Nice to see you here too.(n_n)
Fallen Angel:Those two are much better!
Kenta:Nothing new,just thanks for your comments...^_^

Now,there is nothing much left......Aerex is gonna blow up soon,and after the epilouge......I dunno what I'll do.....Maybe I can try requests.....Animated requests....
Or I can gather a team and write a new episode......

Whatever,now here are two new ones.....

Fallen Angel
December 20th, 2003, 06:27 AM
I love Raydrogiga's face! Can't wait for |\/|ore! (the key|3oard is screwed)

Raydrogiga
December 20th, 2003, 07:33 AM
Here is a screenshot from my studio!I'm doing another pokeball throw,and it's finished,but I'll post it later.It's Steven style throw!I downloaded the episode with Steven and compared to Casey.I'm gonna send it's first version.(Finished now)
It'll look like a black screen below,but open and you can see it.Unfortunately,it's little fast..........

Kenta
December 21st, 2003, 11:29 AM
very nice work!

you study your anime well^^

heh. Misty in the lead now. Come on Casey! You can do it!

Raydrogiga
December 23rd, 2003, 10:57 AM
I have done another one!I worked REAAAAALLY hard on it,so if I end up with no replies/1 reply,I'm gonaa protest it!XD
Please,the ones that look and don't comment,comment on this one,ONLY FOR THIS ONE!

BTW,zipped one is the second one.

http://onur1913.board.dk3.com/2/images/avatars/c3af97ea3fe497e3c99c8.gif

StarLightUmbreon
December 23rd, 2003, 10:51 PM
New stuff yea. Well i was not here so i will coment on all i missed. I think it was funn that Casey lost becouse of her Poekmon not listen to her . ALso the whole matrix sence was realy great.
I wounder of Mist will win. Starting to look like that.

Kenta
December 24th, 2003, 12:02 AM
the first part looks great. nice tossing of the pokeball

cant open the Zipped one for some reason

Raydrogiga
December 24th, 2003, 06:42 AM
I wonder why......I am able to open it,and we both use XP,then......I see no reason for an error........Try this one.......
If it fails again,I have another way,but the fist pokeball throwing animation may dissapear,cuz I attached it with IMG,taken from my avatar in some other site.That site is incredible!The avatar can hold 250x250 pictures,and maximum size is 9 MB!

Kenta
December 24th, 2003, 09:34 AM
darn

still cant open it

if you have another way, that would be great

Raydrogiga
December 24th, 2003, 12:15 PM
Yea,I tried the other way,and the one below dissapearde,so I'm re-attaching it.Can you please copy the url and stick with IMG in your next post?

http://onur1913.board.dk3.com/2/images/avatars/c3af97173fe9ef27445c6.gif

Kenta
December 24th, 2003, 07:05 PM
http://pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1503

still didnt work>_<

Raydrogiga
December 25th, 2003, 07:51 AM
Well,I didn't mean that but whatever.......
Well,I'm posting the unzipped one,but in two pieces,I hope this time it works.

Kenta
December 25th, 2003, 07:58 AM
wow!

the way you made Raichu materialize was so cool!

you sure have a talent for this!

keep it up :D

Raydrogiga
December 27th, 2003, 11:29 AM
YOW!

2 new parts!BTW,Kenta,I watched the special and really liked it!Kenta is really cool!
OK!PERFECT!XD
I think I'm gonna use that in this eps..!I should!But where......Maybe Raydrogiga can do it,but why......???Whatever,I'll find a way....
I also like his pokeball throwing style.It is cool and TOO easy to do.

StarLightUmbreon
December 27th, 2003, 12:16 PM
Nice ones. I realy like the Raichu. Think it will tkae a lot to take that pokemon down. Go Raichu. Think your ep is going great. Hope to see more soon.

Kenta
December 29th, 2003, 09:31 PM
nice work on the Raichu!

very talented!

keep it up^^

Raydrogiga
January 2nd, 2004, 10:33 PM
Waaah!I'm sinking!Heeeelp!

Hehe....Here is a new one.But I started to think.....Is it worth doing?I mean I try to do better,but I do better,I get less attention...._;
It must be the oldest topic there.....
Today,I'm posting a new one,one of the old ones from old PC.
New one first,old one next.

Kenta
January 3rd, 2004, 07:56 AM
Great next part!

Everyone was all messed up :laugh:

Dont lose heart, lots of people do view it, even if they dont respond

It is worth doing.

I hope to see more

Hakudoushi-kun
January 3rd, 2004, 03:15 PM
it's true you know. i watch as much as i can. i just don't respond since all yours are so good, i'd be spamming, saying the same thing over and over again ^-^

StarLightUmbreon
January 3rd, 2004, 06:08 PM
That was a realy funny part. Can't wait to see the next one.
The others are right. You ep is great and worth doing. Hope you keep doing it.

Raydrogiga
January 4th, 2004, 10:03 AM
Thanx a lot!It is good to know there are true friends!
Today,my internet was messed up,so I couldn't post till now.I worked and made another part all day.BTW,what is the word for a person who cannot have a baby?

Kenta
January 5th, 2004, 12:04 PM
You did that part very nice

although, can you explain why they tossed their Pokegears to Kenta and then he tossed them?

Keep it up! :D

Bird Keeper Jafet
January 5th, 2004, 12:18 PM
Can you guys and gals tell me how you made those little people, as your member pic?

And Raydrogiga, where did you find that episode download (if it is a download)?

MoonLight
January 5th, 2004, 01:16 PM
Ah More Amazing Eposides from Raydrogiga XD there too funny Keep it up !!

Raydrogiga
January 5th, 2004, 09:11 PM
Kentaaaa.......They tossed it because they are gonna blow up!You know,the previous part,Ash's pokedex blowing up,because of Electroblast.....

Bird Keeper Jafet,if you're talking about "the episode we are watching there",if it was a download,it wouldn't be in the Fanart section.Maybe it's hand-made?^^

And Moonlight,I'm glad to see you here too!

Kenta
January 11th, 2004, 08:45 AM
oh I see

nice idea^^

I hope to see more!

Bird Keeper Jafet
January 11th, 2004, 11:17 AM
Raydrogiga I was talking about the http://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1430 pic, the one with the "Advanced Ge..." in the top!

Raydrogiga
January 11th, 2004, 11:45 AM
Ah....*disappointed*....they can be found from various places.....That one's from pokebip....

New part....Well,I needed a really long holiday,and I think that's enough.
I want to start the new part,but which one is used for people who can not make have a baby...I need to know that,dictionary doesn't tell.

Infertile
Barren
Sterile

Raydrogiga
January 18th, 2004, 08:48 AM
I AM BAAAAACK!I'm sorry Cosmo left,I don't know what to say about it in that thread,sometimes being silent is better than saying something stupid...Don't think I have left you,I'm here for a month,than we'll see.I don't want to part,but internet connection is gonna end in about a month,hope my parents allow me to buy new one.Where was I?Actually here,no I did a short trip to Soltstheim than Mournhold,and persuaded some people that Celebi is stronger than Ho-oh and Mewtwo....Now,lets continue the eps!

BTW sorry for double posting,but I believe it is okay if I'm posting a new part of art.

Kenta
January 19th, 2004, 10:58 AM
Im glad you are back!

That was a pretty cool one you did this time!

I wonder where she threw those pokegears........

Just gotta wait and see^^

BTW, Cosmos is back

Raydrogiga
January 20th, 2004, 12:40 PM
ARRIVAL!The new one!I added a special part to the end of this part.
BTW,have I done the 50th part?They are too many that I didn'y count them....There must be...When old PC closed it was 36.
Oh,and some pics from my trip to Mournhold.Just to get URL for another site.
WARNING:Only the first one is an animation,the others are screenshots that not everybody may like.

Kenta
January 22nd, 2004, 08:37 PM
Hehe! Raidrogiga didnt look real happy! Casey was all like, oh crud!
I love that last part saying: Please Reply :D

Hakudoushi-kun
January 24th, 2004, 07:10 PM
Raidrogiga, you got a thing for casey, dontcha? XP

Raydrogiga
January 24th, 2004, 09:49 PM
First,the Pokemon's name is RaYdrogiga!With Y!Y!Y!Y!Y!not with I!Please be careful about that.
And I didn't understand what you mean,images...Did you mean the Pokemon there,or did you mean ME?

(Does Raydroexa sound better?IMO it does.-Try to say o and e together-If you like it too,I'll change the name.If you don't like,I'll probably do it again.But I'd like your opinions)

Hakudoushi-kun
January 25th, 2004, 06:34 PM
i meant you, heh, but that's just a guess

oni flygon
January 25th, 2004, 08:38 PM
obviously, since he's a Baseballshipper... anyways,

Your eppys are funny XD Lol at the infertille part XD

Raydrogiga
January 25th, 2004, 09:50 PM
Wait,you guys are trying to say that I love her?.......(O_0!!!!!!!!!!)
NEVER!!!!I'd never fall in love with an unreal person!If Pokemon was a real life movie,it could be possible,but it is an anime,how can I fall in love with some stripes on a paper?And I'd like to see her with Ash,not me,and I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND already!(A real one of course!)
But,if you tried to say something else and I got it wrong,I'm sorry for the pharagraph above,but if you really mean that........you hafta think again....

Raydrogiga
January 28th, 2004, 09:22 AM
Here's a new one.Enjoy....
I have nothing to say more,weird,I usualy talk too much.....

Kenta
January 28th, 2004, 03:47 PM
Oh man................he's pissed! :cool:
I love what you did with Kenta :D Rest in Peace! MWAHAHAHA!

Raydrogiga
February 1st, 2004, 10:38 PM
Hi guys.
I'm gonna be away for 3 days,oh,and this may be my last post for a long time,my internet is soon gonna be over,than,you won't see me for like a month.....
But I can make parts and give to a true friend of mine,he can post them here.Is it good,or would you like the real Raydrogiga to post his parts?

BYE,and I hope this isn't spam.

Kenta
February 2nd, 2004, 12:09 PM
thats fine. People have lives too. If you can get someone else to cover for a while, that will be excellent :D

Raydrogiga
February 5th, 2004, 09:48 AM
Allright!My internet is fine for now and tomorrow,but than it is all over!No,all is gonna be away.I wonder what'll I do without you,PC!Perhaps I'm gonna work REALLY hard on the eps and finish it before returning.I haven't talked to my friend yet,but I'm sure he'll accept it.It'll be like you're talkin' to me,because he doesn't know english enough to build a sentence.(I don't know that good too but at least I can make my own sentences)I'll write the message on a paper and he'll just write and attach.
Should he register with a new name,or should I tell him my password....?
Whatever......

This is my last pack before I leave,special 4 parts,nearly all of them is done today.
Please write something as a goodbye,PC,please...!

(n_0)BYE!

Kenta
February 5th, 2004, 01:31 PM
Very nice animations you made. What was he doing in them? Blowing up other versions of himself?
Im glad to have met you and see your animations. I hope to see more to finish up the story and more afterwards.

Best of luck! Cant wait for your return! :cool:

Kenta

Hakudoushi-kun
February 5th, 2004, 05:54 PM
sayonara! you're animations are really pretty good for such a small file size

Rayder
February 7th, 2004, 07:11 AM
Hi!
I'm that friend of Raydrogiga.We have similiar names,I hope it doesn't matter
Till he comes back,I will post the parts
Here it is,people

StarLightUmbreon
February 7th, 2004, 02:02 PM
Looks like i for got to post here.... So sorry. To bad his internet is gone. Hope he comes back soon. The ep is comeing a long great. Realy made me laugh this time. Hope to see more of it.

~Cassie

Kenta
February 8th, 2004, 03:05 PM
LOL XD! That next part was funny! Kenta called him a baka :laugh:
Im glad your showing more of his works Rayder. I hope to see more :)

Eternal Night
February 8th, 2004, 11:43 PM
I realy like this comic. I think your aniamtion is good. I hope to find out what happens next. ALso hope you are able to come back to PC soon.

Rayder
February 16th, 2004, 11:32 PM
This is Raydrogiga who is talking.I'm at the university where my mom is working,and the computres have internet here.I logged in as Rayder cuz I couldn't remember my password XD!
I'd bring some parts,but I didn't know we were gonna get here.
Now
I have some bad news for you.
I WON'T BE ABLE TO POST FOR 3 MONTHS!But I'm able to post like these.
Real Rayder will continue posting the parts,though,I have done too many so far,and it looks like I'm gonna add many fillers to the main scenario.
See you.....soon or late....

Rayder
February 19th, 2004, 07:32 AM
Allright, here are the new parts, and note that thass real Rayder who is writing! All you have to do is to reply and wait for the next parts.
Oh, and the zip is the first.
Raydrogiga's special note:
You won't have to wait too long, cuz I don't have anything todo other than playing MW and making the parts.The thread probably will be updated dailyc from now on (not on weekends), if Rayder doesn't become lazy.Enjoy, don't forget to reply!!!!!Rayder's gonna report back to me!

Hakudoushi-kun
February 19th, 2004, 06:31 PM
still going strong!!! nice job(tell him for me, rayder, k?)

Kenta
February 19th, 2004, 07:29 PM
More great stuff! Hehe! Raichu scared Togetic :laugh:
LOL! Kenta/Marina are sleeping!

Keep up the great work! :classic:

Scizor_Trainer
February 19th, 2004, 07:41 PM
yes it is still going good and all i can say is keep up the good work,though i did think you had stopped

Raydrogiga
July 7th, 2004, 09:19 PM
ARRIVAL!!!!!

You know,my internet was over and I couldn't buy a new one.Now,I'm back with ADSL.
So,let the eps. continue!!!!I'm just posting 1 part today

Note to new members if they want to take a look:Misty and Junichi are the villains in this story,and remember that's just a fan-made eps,watch at your own risk(!) and don't blame me!

Here's what happened last:
A 6vs6 battle was going between Casey and Misty.They were equal with the score 4-4.
Kenta,Marina,Ash and Junichi were watching the battle.A pokmon called RAYDROGIGA(now you should replace giga with exa)was the referee.
Back at the audience:

StarLightUmbreon
July 7th, 2004, 09:55 PM
Hey wb. I was wounder when you get back. I have miss you ep.
0_0 i can't belive they made that deal/bet. Look like things are going to get real intresting.

Kenta
July 7th, 2004, 11:01 PM
Glad to see you back
Good one Raydrogiga :D

I'm all for Casey! Beat Misty to a pulp! *roots for Kenta too* :laugh:

Raydrogiga
July 8th, 2004, 11:17 AM
Okay,this is not a part of the eps,(I'm gonna post 3 new parts of the eps. tomorrow.) but I think you might like it.
It is drawn on striped paper and with a red pen,because I wasn't planning to post it here,but when it finished,I loved it.
BUT,.......
Open it if you think you're mature enough,because even you don't see anything it includes half(actually less than quarter XD) "NATURAL"(or sexual for some) themes.......
(BAH...I'm writing all of these to stay out of trouble...It's all safe IMO,but I remember some bad things happened to other people even I thought the things they posted were 100% safe too....)

Note that I didn't draw Casey in her usual clothes,it's about a project I want to explain Tomorrow,now,I hafta go to bed now....*YAWN*

edit:Don't forget to look at Ash's hand,and the little pic below looks weird,she's not doing the thing you may have thought!And I know her hands' position didn't come out well.

Kenta
July 8th, 2004, 01:49 PM
You are pretty good at drawing Raydrogiga.
Cute pic.
BTW, what is Meowth doing? Oo

PichuSecretBase
July 8th, 2004, 02:11 PM
XDD Thats sketch was funny but isnt she wearing shorts o--o???

Imakuni?
July 8th, 2004, 02:19 PM
lol. glad your back. rememberme? i was shining latios

oni flygon
July 8th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Very cute picture! I just hope I can draw... *attempts to draw but miserably fails*

Raydrogiga
July 8th, 2004, 08:16 PM
Okay,one by one!!!(^_^)

First,Meowth is trying not to laugh....*realizes something*NO!They are not doing that!!!Both are males...or..is that worse!!!??WAAA!!!Be sure they aren't doing sth like that.....

Isn't she wearing shorts?-No,I know,in the anime her shorts are too short..!There,as you can see I changed them and gave longer,above the knees,now,look again....
Hmmm..Maybe I should have coloured it...Wait,and I'll eit this post with the painted version of this picture.

EDIT:Ah,here it is!Enjoy!!

Raydrogiga
July 9th, 2004, 10:29 AM
AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!
Okay,I'm trying to post my new parts as I promised,and now I can't,bcuz why?THEY'RE TOO BIG!!!!!
First time,the animation was about 456 KB and I zipped it,zip rate was 55% and it was 240 KB
Second,I cut some scenes,but zip rate fell to 48%.....
Third,I made it even shorter and zip rate fell to 33% and still 240 KB!!!!
4th,I cropped it even more that the whole part became 75 frames,and about 8 seconds,zip rate fell to 24%!!!!!
Last,I did sth else,and but back the things I cut(not all of course) and zip rate increased to 33%,and I was victorious!
But I can't let my computer play with me like that....Any suggestions?

PS:Order is ani1.zip-anim2.zip-ani3.gif

StarLightUmbreon
July 9th, 2004, 11:11 AM
ack i can't see the 2nd one. Says it is not vaild.
I did see the others. I like the new style back grounds in them. I also like how Meganium looks.

Raydrogiga
July 9th, 2004, 11:30 AM
Interesting,you're right....
I feel like I'm gonna explode......That was a part I worked too hard and now I can't show it to you.....I will find a way and show it.In that part you see blue stream background(moving stripes used in many scenes such as attacking or throwing a pokeball-see my sig for example)Raichu comes and begins to charge,while he does this the camera zooms out and you can see ground moving.
Maybe I will post some screenshots form that scene,or maybe post it black and white,but I will find a way.

BTW thanx,you're the first one to figure out I changed the background styles.

Kenta
July 9th, 2004, 08:52 PM
Part 1 and 3 were great! Cant wait to see part 2!
Keep up the great work Raydrogiga! :classic:

Raydrogiga
July 10th, 2004, 12:36 AM
YAY!I managed it!
I lowered(decrased?) the quality of 2nd part,and now you can see it,not with its original color,but it is very close to the original.Enjoy,but don't get dissapointed if you thought sth better.(^^;)Actually,othing changes other than the ground color(which looks better now)
Oh,and it is more "pixelized" now.....

Kenta
July 10th, 2004, 12:58 AM
Wow.................Raichu looks so awesome............
Nice animation Raydrogiga!

Imakuni?
July 10th, 2004, 06:10 AM
why dont you compile them all into one BIG file. ill host it on my site for you.

Raydrogiga
July 10th, 2004, 06:59 AM
REALLY!I'd really appreciate(sp?) it! Thanks,but how can I send them to you?By e-mail?Yahoo can't send very big attachments......
Maybe that way I can make my project come true
Pokemon:Special Season:League and Legend of OLDWIND
Details later....

Imakuni?
July 10th, 2004, 09:39 AM
well... compile them then put it in a zip. i would love to host it. its so neat. well... just compile it zip it then email me and illl figger it out a way to get it here.

Raydrogiga
July 10th, 2004, 09:56 AM
Lets try...Now,can I get your e-mail?I couldn't find from your profile....

Post Bonus XD....Screenshot of my studio...(I'm posting it because I thought this post was too blank.I'd post another part,but if we manage to put the long parts to Imakuni's site,it'll be better for me,because cropping th parts are harder than making them....)

Raydrogiga
July 12th, 2004, 03:59 AM
Note:Sorry to double post,but I waited for 2 days...
YES!!!!!I'm very proud of the new parts!
Order is:1)Shockpro.gif 2)Shock2.gif(I had to crop it a frame.It was Shock.gif)
I want at least 6 replies,or less but LONG ones,but please don't be lazy this time,and I guarantee you won't be spamming "saying the same thing over and over"(^^;)There is more to talk than you can think,the scene,story,animation,and guesses on the next part like:

Originally posted by StarLightUmbreon
0_0 i can't belive they made that deal/bet. Look like things are going to get real intresting.

Only a couple of people on each subject,and here are 6 replies.
I spent hours on these!Really!!!!
p.s Imakuni you better reply because:*see the pic,IMO it's too funny or ridiculous is better...*

Kenta
July 12th, 2004, 05:24 AM
Wow.............that 2nd part was amazing. How did you have the 2nd one move like that?
Thats gonna be a nasty surprise for Junichi when that electric attack hits :bandit:
The first part was great too. Water and electricity dont mix well :D

Purin
July 12th, 2004, 05:33 AM
Wow...I believe that you spent a lot of time on these. No one else here animates pics that well.

Kenta
July 15th, 2004, 02:36 PM
Raydrogiga is the best at what he does when it comes to animated stories on PC. Wish I was that talented :laugh:

StarLightUmbreon
July 15th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Good new parts. I realy love the look on his face lol
You just know he about to get it. Hope you show more soon.

Raydrogiga
July 16th, 2004, 04:02 AM
Ladies and gentleman,I am proud to announce you that I have started to support Questshipping along with Baseballshipping!!!
*Some fireworks explodes behind*

I won't make you wait more,and post full chapter 36,in 3 parts.
Hope these parts don't make Kenta angry,I did it just for a good laugh in the coming parts(you will see).XD!
Zip first,than the others,pc2 and pc3.

Spolilers(!):The thing azumarill shoots is not hyper beam,its water but catches electricity cuz the shock wave is still on azumarill.

A REQUEST:Can somebody post me a full body pic of the character Yellow from the manga?Not fanart,I want a real pic.I need it for a fanart,but I can't find a proper pic of her and I have never drawn her before.

Kenta
July 16th, 2004, 06:17 AM
Good to hear you like Questshipping^^
That part was so hilarious!
The look on Kenta's face, and Casey's.
This will make things interesting :laugh:
The first 2 parts were great. Hehe, I liked the shocking effect :)
Here is a thread with some original pics of Yellow: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=10421

Kenta
August 18th, 2004, 11:59 PM
Are you back Raydrogiga? I spotted you online a few minutes ago.
I miss your animated stories, and the club misses you :(

*sorry for double post*

Raydrogiga
August 19th, 2004, 10:35 AM
AH!I'm caught!!!NOOOOO!no!
*starts making weird sounds like he's choking*
*dies*
Okay...
I went to holiday for just a week
but I feel too weak.....(maybe I should try writing a poem XD)
I dunno what's wrong....Yesterday I tried drawing Ash as a knight,Casey as a princess,and Tsutumo as a dark lord....Result?Disappointment...I had lost performance...Worked till 23 and revived a bit....Today I'll try it again.I hope the dustmen like my art...XD!!
Well,it's good to see there's still people who is interested in my things....Thanx a lot,Kenta...I'll restart tomorrow...

Kenta
August 19th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Cool! I cant wait to see the next part :D

Raydrogiga
August 22nd, 2004, 11:32 PM
WWWWRROAAAAAAAARRRR!!!!
*goes through the topics and hits the surface*
Yes!I feel good now!Here is the last "part".No,the episode hasn't ended yet,but I got someone to help me upload my animations.Now,you can see the FULL Chapters!!!Not 4-5 short parts!I guess the next step is to put sounds to the chapters so you'll hafta download them.But not in this project,maybe with Rowind League.

Kenta
August 23rd, 2004, 12:28 AM
Awesome scene! Im glad you can now make the parts longer.
The dialouge is great too. Marina is scary when she's angry :D

Casey
August 25th, 2004, 12:25 PM
Wow, you are a Casey`s fan too? Cool! I`m not alone :P
I haven`t seen your all episodes, but it looks really great *claps* You are a Casey/Ash shipper? I liked this shipping long time ago, now I was Advanceshipper but I think, my love to old shipping will come back soon^^
BTW, I like your Celebi`s pic. I must send it to my friend! he must see it.

Hakudoushi-kun
August 25th, 2004, 05:21 PM
wow. *blinks* that explained alot, heh. good as always

Raydrogiga
August 25th, 2004, 08:59 PM
Replies,replies!!!!Thank you,thank you,you've created me!I'm living with you!!!

To Casey:Hey!I never thought I'd never find another fan...This topic's door is always open to you,that means we'll be always waiting for you.See ya till next part^^
To Images:Wooooo,Mr.Images.....Glad to see you,where were you??

Hakudoushi-kun
August 27th, 2004, 05:18 PM
heh, well we were moving, so that ofcourse takes a lot of time from me. i barely checked my emails. but we're finally done. XD

Casey
August 27th, 2004, 11:20 PM
When next episode will be ready?

BTW, I think, you should join to "Marina Lovers Club". I see, you like her so so much. We need more members^^

Purin
August 29th, 2004, 02:14 AM
*Looks through*
Raydrogiga, do you have a website? I might find it easier to watch everything =P The latest animation was funny (Had a bit of humour in it) :D Poor Kenta...

Raydrogiga
September 5th, 2004, 07:43 AM
Okay,okay,here comes the yo-yo topic!XD!Thanks for all the replies,this is better than I expected(I usually get 1 reply,but thass much much better)
Now
Casey-Well,I cannot give a certain date,but I can PM you when the chapter arrives,if you like.About Marina Club,yes,I'm a new Questshipper,but I don't think I am not ready to join that club...
Purin-Yes,I have a poor site,that has only first 5 parts of my episode,my friend designed it,and I'm sending him the new artwork and the old parts.But,now P.O. forum is under construction,so I cannot send the artwork,I mean I can but he doesn't use his e-mail,he created the account just for me,so he could not take and put them into the site.Ummm...I don't remember the url..XDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Whatever,now,I'm sending 3 new artworks,(no chapters for now,reason above)one of them is not fully done,it's kinda empty,but I guess that wont matter too much.
Comic is about sth I posted in Manga Club,Bashers are actually masters in E4,but they have weapons bcuz they are in the secret army of Pokemon Research Community.All about a season I will start soon(comic first,and than maybe animation too...)
And the last one is my fav!

Kenta
September 19th, 2004, 08:18 AM
That last pic looks real funny. Using Ditto to fool Misty. :D
Good news for all Casey fans. She gets another Hoso special this next week in Japan. "Casey and Charizard! Intense Fire Training" The preview for it looked pretty good. My friend will send me it when its available.
Cant wait to see more of your Episode^^

Raydrogiga
September 19th, 2004, 09:25 AM
Yea,I know it,but where is that preview?I searched all the net but...
BTW,it will worth waiting.The site project is running,and the chapter's almost done.It'll be much longer.The last part I posted was just 85 frames and this one is 206 frames already.And in that site,you will be able to watch the eps from the beginning(chapter by chapter of course)

SWORDS ALL TEH WAY!:rambo:

Kenta
September 22nd, 2004, 07:32 AM
Well, my friend is sending me that Casey special right now.
Though I have to get to school now.
Ill let you know how good it is

Raydrogiga
September 22nd, 2004, 10:25 AM
How does your friend send you the eps???Can he send to me too?
I have seen the pics of the eps,some people say it's a normal filler,well,I dunno,but I wish all the fillers were like that.^^
BTW the new chapter is ready.It's 334 frames.It has SUPER BBshipping and Qshipping clues!!(At least IMO)I am waiting 4 my friend to upload it now,shame he's a li'l slow...

Kenta
September 22nd, 2004, 02:08 PM
He sends them to me through AIM.
He puts the newest ones in a main file folder. then he can send or let you get them through AIM.
I would send them to you if you had AIM.

BTW, seems Casey likes this pitcher for the Electabuzz a lot. since he helped save her. Though it is most likely a fan appreciation love.
I wonder what happened to that Milksop boy? XD

Casey
September 22nd, 2004, 02:47 PM
Are you talking about me? :P

Kenta
September 22nd, 2004, 06:15 PM
heh. just the anime Casey^^
Japanese name-Nanako

Casey
September 22nd, 2004, 10:56 PM
Eeeeeee...... anime Casey.......

i think, Nanako is a cat from anime also =/ but not from "Pokemon"

Raydrogiga
September 23rd, 2004, 05:19 AM
Well,the pitcher from Electabuzz....^^
This one didn't even make me worry....I'm sure he has a girlfriend,and there must be at least 8-9 years age gap between them....I dunno why she blushed,it's like falling in love with an elder brother....Flying in direct sunlight and horror(falling down a cliff 2 times in one day)must have made her lose her mind for a few hours..XD!And,our Milksop of course!!I bet he's been beaten by a tough boy in NewBark who also liked Casey XD
Or........The Bashers again??XD(remember this old pkmn group?)Maybe they got new non-pkmn members?(see below)

Casey
September 23rd, 2004, 05:28 AM
Crush on Casey, huh?^~ I know, how you feel.
Casey is liked by boys and I would like to see her with one. Maybe
with Ash? Honestly, I don`t know a lot about her crushies. I haven`t seen specials. I mean, I have seen only one, with her and Misty. But that new one- nope.
I like you, Ray! Everybody has a crush on Flannery or Haruka, but you picked Casey^^

Raydrogiga
September 23rd, 2004, 05:52 AM
(T_T)

LISTEN....This's the second time....The trurth is she's not someone real,she's just a shape on a piece of paper!!I honestly don't LOVE her.I know there are many people that fall in love with PKMN characters,but...I dunno,I never felt like that.And since people admit they love the PKMN characters,gimme a reason why I should lie to you..
Sure,I like her,but not in that way.The people think I love her bcause I'm pairing her with the main boy.What,if I like Ash with someone other than a main girl,does that mean I LOVE the girl I pick for Ash?Do you think I'd go on Misty or May if I was a GIRL?NO!If I really loved Casey,I'd create myself a rep and draw pics of the rep and Casey instead of Ash and Casey,like Bayleef/Cosmos did with Hazuki...I have a rep,thass true,but he has a Mafia of Pokmon (The Bashers is the name)and tries to keep away the "villains" like Misty,Tsutumo and any other person who threaten BBshipping.
If you thought I loved her bcuz I said "This one didn't even make me worry"
I meant worrying for BBshipping,not myself.

Note:The Casey we're talking about is the anime Casey.

Casey
September 23rd, 2004, 05:59 AM
I`m just joking, silly! You don`t see, I`m only joking?

Raydrogiga
September 23rd, 2004, 06:07 AM
WHA!?I'm really sorry,but your post looked really serious to me,and I wasn't expecting sth like that so..I think I lost my mind for a few minutes XD....Apologies...Whatever,now everybody can see how I feel and I won't hafta type the 3rd message probably.Please forgive me....

Casey
September 23rd, 2004, 06:17 AM
I can forgive you. I can`t talk seriously about love to anime character. Its only for fun. I`m relaxed with it.
We all know, anime characters are only on TV and we should find love or crush IRL not in TV.

PS. I know people much older than you *cough28cough* who treat love to anime character very seriously. ehhhh.... -__-

Raydrogiga
September 23rd, 2004, 06:46 AM
Thanx.
Whew,this topic hasn't been as active as it was today,and in addition to that,there goes our NEW CHAPTER!Sorry,there is a logical mistake (cousins can have the same surnames)but I couldn't find a way to solve it,plus there are some timing mistakes the sentences that you probably won't be able to read properly:

Kenta:Hmmm,it should be sth that Marina doesn't know.I haven't told her about my cousins.
Casey:Well,not yet.
Ash:Since they are insisting on me for being with her,I won't broke their heart.(probably gramatically wrong,but I guess ya can understand it....)

http://www.geocities.com/z_balay/37.gif

Kenta
September 23rd, 2004, 10:00 AM
Thats a nice twist Raydrogiga! Having Casey being Kenta's cousin. I mean, they do live in the same town. Its possible.
Hehe. Marina can be scary when she wants to be^^

Raydrogiga
September 23rd, 2004, 10:03 AM
Ummmm,that was a lie to get rid of Marina....XD!

EDIT:For the ones who can't see the animation,the site has a li'l problem,it will be fixed soon,so jut wait till tomorrowior try again 1 hour later.

Kenta
September 23rd, 2004, 11:01 AM
Well, it was a pretty good lie to fool me :P

Raydrogiga
October 10th, 2004, 10:58 AM
Hmm,weeks and no posts here,but I only fell to page 3... Is it just me,or Fanart section is not very active...?Must be because of school...
Whatever,back to the topic.
--------------------
Okay,this can be interesting for the members who started watching the eps NOT from the beginning..While the new part is in progress,I'll..

Re-post the eps from the beginning!Aaah,old days..Can you guys believe I have been working on this thing for 2 years?I remember starting the episode,in summer holiday,I was going to start grade 7...I had just wanted to see what I could do with Animation Shop 3...Now,I'm going to grade 9...OH MY,time goes so quick!Here are the first 2 parts!^^

http://www.geocities.com/z_balay/1.gif

http://www.geocities.com/z_balay/2.gif

Kenta
October 10th, 2004, 11:02 AM
Those are so very cool animations. I wish I could do those.
Cant wait to see the next parts of the story.

Raydrogiga
October 12th, 2004, 09:22 AM
Do you remember me calling you "the fastest replier of the west"?I see you still are!XD.
Do you have an alarm or sth set on your fav topics?XD!
These were not very hard to do,no background,only one moving thing...But the ones I'm making currently can be a real headache sometimes,with their slow-motions,moving backgrounds and many moving objects...But,I do it anyway.BTW the next part should be up ummm.....probably next weekend..

Now,I give ya some more old parts.3&4 this time.

http://www.geocities.com/z_balay/3.gif

http://www.geocities.com/z_balay/4.gif

Kenta
October 12th, 2004, 09:58 AM
Hehe. Very funny parts. Misty getting smashed into by Mew^^

Raydrogiga
October 14th, 2004, 10:01 AM
The fifth one,and the last one on the net.Wait a couple of weeks and all parts will be up on Dosya's site.(My other animation friend)
That one should keep the topic alive till part 38 ends and up
(Probably Saturday)

http://www.geocities.com/z_balay/5.gif

BTW Kenta,have you known these old parts?The beginning..I can't remember when you found me..

Kenta
October 14th, 2004, 10:08 PM
I saw them all. I remember when you were using a friend's ideas.
Then I came along and praised your work

Raydrogiga
October 15th, 2004, 10:01 AM
Yea,here it comes!If you can't see it,wait,you know Geocities does weird things commonly.Please,I want more than 1 reply cuz I spend a WHOLE WEEK..I know you're there,please write 2 words...^^;;

BEFORE YOU WATCH
a)Fill in the blanks XD..Too much lessons....
Okay now,here's a SUM UP of the last 3 parts.

35-Junichi's Azumarill tries to stop Raichu's attack,but get shocked instead
36-He fires another a jet of water,but electricity is shot insted of water.Casey jumps backwards to not to be hit by the attack,but she steps on a ston and falls on Kenta,Marina turns back and sees him with KC on his lap.
37-She gets furious and starts beating Kenta,and Kenta tries to avoid her by saying Casey is his cousin.So Marina asks KC's surname to Kenta to proof they are relatives,and Kenta just says a name and it's KETCHUM.(He heard from Junichi)Everyone (other than Kenta,KC and Ash) is surprised and believes it.Kenta goes near Marina to ease her.
Than:

http://www.geocities.com/z_balay/38.gif

Lady of the Shadows
October 16th, 2004, 02:15 AM
*reads through the thread
wow there is a lot here.....
So far i like it realy.
It is diff from normal eps.

Kenta
October 16th, 2004, 09:26 AM
XFD! Looks like Kenta said the wrong thing :laugh:
That was awesome how Casey cut the bullet

Raydrogiga
November 6th, 2004, 12:05 PM
It looks like its time to post sth...Too bad I haven't finished 39 yet..But all the parts including 38 are now up at DOSYA.And as they're now in full length,I guess it is worth posting..Oh,and I'll post my other artwork too.Brock and watermelons....
MMMh,enough said.I'm posting three parts for now,that way this thread will never fall again!!Umm,sorry the drawings are crappy in these parts!^^;

http://www.geocities.com/z_balay/6.gif

http://www.geocities.com/z_balay/7.gif

http://www.geocities.com/z_balay/8.gif

Kenta
November 6th, 2004, 08:02 PM
Ahhhh.....memories. Your story still makes me laugh.
That attached pic is hilarious too

Raydrogiga
November 30th, 2004, 12:10 PM
Bad.....I worked on 39 hard indeed,but I didn't like how it turned out.Could be better,much better but I can't waste my time remaking it.I'll go on the battle after this and end the eps by april I hope.I have other projects to do....39's kinda short too,but it was time to post sth.So,I can't say "enjoy" this time,but I'll say "try to enjoy"
So,here comes one of the worst parts in this thread's history.

http://www.geocities.com/z_balay/39.gif

Lady of the Shadows
November 30th, 2004, 01:41 PM
ok it has been to long snese i have replyed here.
Any way all of it is good so far.
The last part was nice.

Kenta
November 30th, 2004, 09:37 PM
Hmm.........I cant see the newest part. Theres a red X

Raydrogiga
December 1st, 2004, 04:02 AM
It's because of the geocities.
When you see the red X,come again in a few hours.
I should really start 40,when I see this poor thing I wanna kill myself..XD

Kenta
December 2nd, 2004, 12:06 AM
Bad.....I worked on 39 hard indeed,but I didn't like how it turned out.Could be better,much better but I can't waste my time remaking it.I'll go on the battle after this and end the eps by april I hope.I have other projects to do....39's kinda short too,but it was time to post sth.So,I can't say "enjoy" this time,but I'll say "try to enjoy"
So,here comes one of the worst parts in this thread's history.

http://www.geocities.com/z_balay/39.gif

Wow! Awesome sword action! Casey was really cool in that scene! Hehe! Misty was shocked :D