PDA

View Full Version : Funny DBZ Flash

Ice Master
April 2nd, 2004, 09:49 PM
Go Here (http://anime-x.drsolinfo.ca/flashfun.html) it is so halarious.
WAZZUP!

fudge01
April 2nd, 2004, 10:02 PM
the second one was really stupid but first havent seen yet cause sonic is way better than dbz

digi-kun
April 2nd, 2004, 10:16 PM
yes sonic is better...too many audio cuts

Rift
April 2nd, 2004, 10:18 PM
should this go in Other Anime? i think it should ill tell one of the mods that mod here

Ice Master
April 2nd, 2004, 10:23 PM
I like the WAZZUP one go to that one.

fudge01
April 2nd, 2004, 10:30 PM
i did its not that good i have seen better i just dont like the blood and the graphics i once made a wazzup movie of my own

Ice Master
April 2nd, 2004, 10:40 PM
It is supposed to have crappy animation besides be quiets fudge01 close this becasue it seems everyone hates it.

DragonTrainer
April 3rd, 2004, 06:09 AM
No flaming Ice Master, no one hates it. Anyways Scott, I think this would go better in Oter Entertainment, which will be it's new location ^_^

*MOVED*

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Pokerulernumba1
April 3rd, 2004, 06:18 AM
This isn't the site for your crappy DBZ flashbacks Ice Master.

DragonTrainer
April 3rd, 2004, 06:43 AM
Ok, listen to me, no flaming, no matter hwta you may think. Don't do it again, oyu have been warned

*MOVED SINCE I FORGOT TO LAST TIME*

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Flaming Torchic
April 3rd, 2004, 08:45 AM
I've seen that wazzup video before, and it was funny the first few time, but I have seen some funnier ones. :x But it isn't THAT bad, it was funny how Vegeta gets all mad cause they all won't stop saying "wazzzzzzzup!" xD

Cherrim
April 5th, 2004, 04:38 PM
I only watched the second one because the first was an exe file and I didn't want to open it. =\ The second one was a little amusing.

And actually, I think this should go in Other Anime since Dragonball Z is an anime and well, yeah. *moves* ^_^;

Ice Master
April 6th, 2004, 06:00 PM
This isn't the site for your crappy DBZ flashbacks Ice Master.These are the commets that make people leave PC. Luckly it did not make me mad.
-Tyler :chu: